Author Topic: Other Forums |OT| ♀ C O R E V A L U E S ♀ Sponsored By THQNordic  (Read 5828576 times)

marrec

Re: Other Forums |OT| The Desperation For Outrage
« Reply #55800 on: January 22, 2019, 06:57:39 PM »
So now we have dog and little dog? (and puppy)

:doge

Don't forget CatsCatsCats and Benji.

it's raining cats and dogs in the bire.

Can’t wait for the Oscar nominations to roll in once they realize this is a furry forum

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #55801 on: January 22, 2019, 06:57:51 PM »
Found another sickening video of youths disrespecting a Veteran for ERA to be outraged by.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55802 on: January 22, 2019, 07:00:44 PM »
Fucking Both Sides Trevor Noah

:stop

alright so Trevor Noah seems like a good guy and I can listen to this and agree with it and all that

but fuck he is the absolute worst possible host for the daily show

:snore
Uncle

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #55803 on: January 22, 2019, 07:10:24 PM »
Yo fuck Ace Bandage

Never seen a person post so much factually inaccurate stuff before

agrajag

« Reply #55804 on: January 22, 2019, 07:12:30 PM »
harassed young woman has entered the chat

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087486166939680768

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #55805 on: January 22, 2019, 07:17:00 PM »

I'll wait for the 2 hours of raw footage that shows how she instigated it, thanks.

BisMarckie

« Reply #55806 on: January 22, 2019, 07:18:25 PM »
Dont you guys have a government shutdown to worry about?  :doge

stufte

« Reply #55807 on: January 22, 2019, 07:20:04 PM »

Nope. I'll get my tax refund and still have a job since I don't work for the government. Let them fight it out and piss everyone off, IDGAF.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #55808 on: January 22, 2019, 07:21:10 PM »
i'm not au faire with american politics but why is there a massive lack of folksy all american sam elliott types in the running? taming the electorate like he'd whisper to a horse. that soft southern wisdom going down like a smooth bourbon.

suppose it's the same reason as there are no david attenborough types in english politics. you basically have to be a five star cunt to get your foot in the door.

agrajag

« Reply #55809 on: January 22, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »

breh, I have been living under the assumption that the government is never getting reopened since a week and a half ago, try to keep up

:nope

BisMarckie

« Reply #55810 on: January 22, 2019, 07:25:10 PM »
Keeping up with American politics as a European, who am I, Nintex?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #55811 on: January 22, 2019, 07:25:54 PM »

I'm still getting paid, so it's "whatever" to me. I worry about the people on food-stamps, but if Trump wants to completely piss off everyone and make sure he doesn't get a second term: He's doing swimmingly.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #55812 on: January 22, 2019, 07:26:18 PM »
I might open a thread about Dutch politics soon. Things are finally heating up.
🤴

agrajag

« Reply #55813 on: January 22, 2019, 07:27:32 PM »
Keeping up with American politics as a European, who am I, Nintex?

That's right KennyLoggins. Distract, change subject, deflect and never aplogize, never back down.

I'm proud of you my apprentice.  :uguu

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #55814 on: January 22, 2019, 07:29:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/contractor-doesn’t-get-paid-for-job-tears-it-all-down-update-might-have-been-a-banking-error.95091/

Contractor doesn’t get paid for job. Tears it all down.(Update: Might have been a banking error)

:lol

Did he get charged for vandalism?
How would he? He didn’t get paid for the work and materials he used. They don’t pay they don’t get the work done. Simple.

:expert

I mean I can get the sentiment but :comeon
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #55815 on: January 22, 2019, 07:32:34 PM »
I might open a thread about Dutch politics soon. Things are finally heating up.

What are your politicians fighting over? A new bike lane somewhere?

:snore

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #55816 on: January 22, 2019, 07:32:43 PM »

Next I want to see that a group of American Communist Members confronted those women as a Furry convention is letting out from a nearby hotel.  This guy is also there.

And then finally panoramic news footage is released it was all just a online organized flash mob.

sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55817 on: January 22, 2019, 07:33:08 PM »
Yo fuck Ace Bandage

Never seen a person post so much factually inaccurate stuff before

any links
Uncle

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #55818 on: January 22, 2019, 07:44:03 PM »
the supreme court is essentially a terrorist organization now.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-returns-to-gun-rights-for-1st-time-in-9-years.95035/#post-17117220

What is with Era and labeling everything terrorism ? Even discussing kangaroo courts in a dictatorship I would probably have many other names before going to that qualification.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #55819 on: January 22, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »
Fuck off with your murder-stick pearl clutching, gun owners.

:dice
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55820 on: January 22, 2019, 07:47:29 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/supreme-court-returns-to-gun-rights-for-1st-time-in-9-years.95035/#post-17117220

What is with Era and labeling everything terrorism ? Even discussing kangaroo courts in a dictatorship I would probably have many other names before going to that qualification.

Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #55821 on: January 22, 2019, 07:48:09 PM »
:whew

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55822 on: January 22, 2019, 07:48:47 PM »

Irony is who the fuck gonna find this remotely threatening knowing these people don't own guns
Uncle

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #55823 on: January 22, 2019, 07:48:51 PM »
I can't find it now but i did see a thread about a lady who was injecting melanin to appear black because she self identified as black. And some poster said, "Of course she takes the most stereo typical behavior of what she identifies as."

que

agrajag

« Reply #55824 on: January 22, 2019, 07:49:21 PM »

Everyone is a terrorist, everyone is a nazi, everyone is an incel and you have to point it all out.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #55825 on: January 22, 2019, 07:53:41 PM »
I can't find it now but i did see a thread about a lady who was injecting melanin to appear black because she self identified as black. And some poster said, "Of course she takes the most stereo typical behavior of what she identifies as."

(Image removed from quote.)

The lady makes Doazel look subtle

https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-woman-injects-melanin-to-become-black-believes-she-will-have-black-children.94781/

stufte

« Reply #55826 on: January 22, 2019, 08:04:42 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-woman-injects-melanin-to-become-black-believes-she-will-have-black-children.94781/

Kill it with fire.

agrajag

« Reply #55827 on: January 22, 2019, 08:05:49 PM »
if I inject my dick with melanin will it get bigger

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55828 on: January 22, 2019, 08:20:11 PM »

Quote from: OP
So... what do you think about this Era? Apart from the fact she's bonkers. I mean... what if this caught on? Is this the first case of something like this? I'm a bit surprised a national morning show ran this.

Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55829 on: January 22, 2019, 08:26:15 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/white-woman-injects-melanin-to-become-black-believes-she-will-have-black-children.94781/post-17080399

Quote from: Slayven
It's not randem until she choosed the most racist stereotypes to cling too. You are seeing the trees but not the forest
:fbm

if I inject my dick with melanin will it get bigger

Actually...yes

Quote from: PoppaBK
This melanin injection thing sounds like bullshit. The cells themselves produce melanin, there isn't an organ that produces melanin that flows around the body and becomes sequestered in skin cells.
Edit: seems like the injection would be melanotan-ii a drug that stimulates your cells to produce more melanin. Also apparently used as an ED medication.
Uncle

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #55830 on: January 22, 2019, 08:28:25 PM »
Slayven, can you sort your english?
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #55831 on: January 22, 2019, 08:39:46 PM »
Slayven, can you sort your english?

Don't AAVE shame him. WTF.

Leadbelly

« Reply #55832 on: January 22, 2019, 08:47:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/progressive-icon-glenn-greenwald-went-on-fox-news-to-both-sides-the-maga-teens-and-blame-the-media.95049/post-17129982

Wait, you couldn't stomach watching more than 5 seconds of the video because of this kid but you know everything about said incident? Hmmmm
I know from experience what it's like to be a smugly superior white boy, and I know that smirk when I see it. Explain to me how I misread this incident.

Reading the last page, I can't believe how hard they're trying to make the kids the harassers here.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/progressive-icon-glenn-greenwald-went-on-fox-news-to-both-sides-the-maga-teens-and-blame-the-media.95049/post-17133470
You're literally parroting the same spin out of the right wing PR machine. Stop and actually think about the way breaking up fights and tense situations work. The peacekeeper drives distance between the agitators. Between the MAGA mob yelling at the Black Israelites and those passing women, it is clear that the MAGA mob was an agitator. This is not what a group of polite catholic boys waiting for their bus looks like:

How desperate do you have to be for the narrative to be true to read that into the footage. No sane person could read it in that way.

When Phillips got between the groups in a pretty obvious attempt to diffuse the situation, did the MAGA boys retreat (as a group would do if their intent was to diffuse the situation, as claimed)? No, they simply switched their taunting target to Phillips and surrounded him.

They were just standing there. If they tried to retreat and the native Americans followed them, he would have said, "why didn't they run?". These bullshit standards he expects of young kids is amazing.

Not sure why you're so hung up on how far they had to walk to choose to be in the position they were in where they had him surrounded, jumping up and down jeering at him.

It'd be different if they were just standing there idly waiting on their bus and some random guy walks over and starts drumming in the middle of their group for no reason, but that's not what happened. They weren't at a bus stop, they were crowding around the Black Israelites and taunting back and forth.

So, what, they accidentally surrounded Nathan in an attempt to intimidate a native elder into silence? What stopped them from simply walking away like normal people? Why do you keep looking for these sort of outs that let them off the hook or suggest it fundamentally changes the narrative?

I think pretty much everyone agrees that the longer video makes some things clear that weren't clear before -- particularly how the situation got to where it did. You seem to think "how we got to this point" is the crux of the "outrage culture" that you ridicule. You're practically trying to have it both ways with this post -- the outrage is "justified," but also "misplaced"? It seems that you bought into the right wing spin that the full video changes everything and are now trying to backtrack a bit when corrected

Why is he trying to interpret everything in the worst possible way? 

Also this David Futrelle Tweet.
https://t.co/88tvkanacc

I can't imagine being so invested in this story, a specific narrative of this story really, that you look for anything to keep it true in your mind. The crazy thing is, even if they really instigated everything, we're talking about kids. Kids that have been doxed, abused and harassed. Yet, not even having all the facts has given them pause for thought. Instead they have desperately looked for anything so they can double down and justify that abuse. It's sick.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 08:53:28 PM by Leadbelly »

stufte

« Reply #55833 on: January 22, 2019, 08:51:10 PM »
Why would anyone be against them yelling at the racist homophobic Black Israelites? Like. What?

Leadbelly

« Reply #55834 on: January 22, 2019, 09:00:00 PM »

This footage I haven't seen before. It's 8 seconds long. lol

This whole shitstorm happened because a short clip without any context was uploaded. And now we have another short clip (8 seconds long) and here we go again. That's not to say they weren't harassing those girls, but haven't we learnt anything from this?

agrajag

PogiJones

« Reply #55836 on: January 22, 2019, 09:03:47 PM »

Fairly desexualized  :aah

Leadbelly

« Reply #55837 on: January 22, 2019, 09:05:45 PM »
https://twitter.com/cbouzy/status/1087748836410515462

Oh a 16 second clip as well. Cool! lol

I'm not even sure what the second clip posted here even shows. What does it show exactly?

agrajag

« Reply #55838 on: January 22, 2019, 09:07:02 PM »
I dunno, I am just finding shit to post and you keep biting, so I'mma keep on doing it

Leadbelly

« Reply #55839 on: January 22, 2019, 09:08:31 PM »
I dunno, I am just finding shit to post and you keep biting, so I'mma keep on doing it

lol What does it show though? An edgy joke? I think that must be it. Okay.

stufte

« Reply #55840 on: January 22, 2019, 09:09:31 PM »
Leadbelly: the face of White Privilege.

agrajag

« Reply #55841 on: January 22, 2019, 09:09:33 PM »
why are you so upset

Leadbelly

« Reply #55842 on: January 22, 2019, 09:10:56 PM »
why are you so upset

I'm not upset. :/

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55843 on: January 22, 2019, 09:18:42 PM »
Uncle

agrajag

« Reply #55844 on: January 22, 2019, 09:19:29 PM »

it'd be funnier if he said "a bunch of incel babies"

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #55845 on: January 22, 2019, 09:32:32 PM »
If you all spent less time reading Resetera and more time browsing Bowsette forums, you'd be happier.

:O

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #55846 on: January 22, 2019, 09:34:23 PM »
If you all spent less time reading Resetera and more time browsing Bowsette forums, you'd be happier.

https://discordapp.com/invite/7M85tvA
Uncle

tummyfat

« Reply #55847 on: January 22, 2019, 09:35:15 PM »
#oscarssowhiteguilt

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #55848 on: January 22, 2019, 09:35:43 PM »
:-[ :-[ :-[

stufte

« Reply #55849 on: January 22, 2019, 09:37:21 PM »

what have you done.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #55850 on: January 22, 2019, 09:38:55 PM »
how does someone even discover the existence of a discord group like that
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #55851 on: January 22, 2019, 09:45:58 PM »
Is there a bore.com discord?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

stufte

Jansen

« Reply #55854 on: January 22, 2019, 09:48:52 PM »

From a former Mod no less :lol

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #55855 on: January 22, 2019, 09:53:02 PM »
how does someone even discover the existence of a discord group like that

https://discordbots.org/servers

Leadbelly

« Reply #55856 on: January 22, 2019, 09:57:03 PM »

what have you done.

What do they even talk about?

They probably just share fan made Bowsette porn pictures with each other all day.

agrajag

« Reply #55857 on: January 22, 2019, 10:05:28 PM »
you should investigate

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #55858 on: January 22, 2019, 10:07:53 PM »
sounds fuckin great

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #55859 on: January 22, 2019, 10:10:11 PM »

WE SHOULD REALLY STOP IGNORING ALL THE TERRORISTS ON 4CHAN
Terrifying as it may be to realize how openly a dedicated terrorist organization has been operating within the U.S. for the past several years is the realization of just who it is directing these attacks. Gamergate was the moment when the roiling masses of violent reactionaries across the internet first really banded together to make war on society, and their roots in 4chan culture caused them to fall deeply in love with the notion that they were a truly leaderless movement, adherent only to the aggregate of their collective will. In reality however, they were (and still are) a blindly loyal army, all too happy to follow the orders of anyone fluent enough in their jargon of 4chan slang and racist jargon to stroke their collective egos and declare support of their war on “SJWs.”
While Yiannopoulous bought the loyalty of the Red Pilled terror movement purely through pandering, other Trump supporters funded their efforts more directly. Most notably billionaire and Oculus Rift creator Palmer Luckey, who in a truly surreal story proved to be directly paying Red Pilled operatives to bombard social media sites with 4chan memes, like “Pepe the Frog”, in support of Trump and in an attempt to discredit Hillary Clinton. It should be noted that Luckey’s funding aided not only the creation of Trump propaganda, but helped sustain the “movement” in direct aid of Yiannopoulous, as the latter directed a torrent of violence with clear ties to the various mass shootings covered previously against women and minorities. Billionaire Peter Thiel, now well rewarded for his role in Trump’s election, also has ties to these dangerous domestic terrorists, who were instrumental in diminishing Gawker Media’s ad revenue prior to his high profile efforts to sue them into bankruptcy, thanks to a Gamergate-backed assault on advertisers referred to as Operation Disrespectful Nod.

And of course, lest we forget, still further support of Trump’s meme-driven path to victory has been revealed to have clear ties to Russian President Vladimir Putin.

The overlapping ties for all parties involved here could easily fuel a number of different conspiracy theories, but even without speculating on organizational charts, we have clear evidence of a terrorist organization whose members have been responsible for a distressingly large number of deadly mass shootings, and whose leaders are now being granted a variety of positions at the highest levels of executive power. It’s high past time we acknowledge this group for what it is, and hold them accountable for their crimes.