Author Topic: BATTLEFIELD V  (Read 29692 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: BATTLEFIELD V
« Reply #300 on: July 31, 2020, 04:42:07 AM »
I got this for like five bucks or something a while ago and was the other day installing it, when it got to playable I launched it because I love doing this and seeing what companies consider "playable" (Siege for example sometimes considers allowing you to merely access the menus to be "playable") and the only thing you can play is the first mission of the campaign.

Anyway, time to a bugged out model was like three minutes* with this dude just floating out here in North Africa like what you doing man that's not how you fight tanks breh:

Anyway, anyway, I have to unpause it someday and download the 70GB to access multiplayer and then stop playing it after ten hours or so like BF1

*I'm lying, there was a guy like 30 seconds in who died by swapping between a bunch of poses instead of animating correctly between them, but I figured that was DICE-standard enough to ignore

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #301 on: August 20, 2020, 06:30:30 AM »
Is there seriously no Rush mode-only servers? :beli Why is it listed on the mode selection for the server browser if you aren't going to have only-that-mode-only servers? :beli

Apparently it rotates with like two other modes in a server but that's some "fuck that" shit for me. Unless it's Grand Operations (which isn't even the WW1 outing's "Shock Operations"), Breakthrough/Frontlines, and Rush: AKA, the modes I want to fucking play.

I haven't even bothered to look at Firestorm since apparently that's been dead from the word "go"  :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :dead

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #302 on: August 20, 2020, 06:34:34 AM »
At first I remember the community being bummed out that they killed BFV, but now it seems like everyone is glad we have some closure and could move on to other games.  :doge
🤴

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #303 on: August 20, 2020, 06:49:29 AM »
I downloaded it because I bought it off Steam (#ThankYouEA) for $20, so I might as well get a few hours into it before dropping it like I did the beta.

But no perma-Rush servers kind of kills my enthusiasm 5 minutes into this. Almost enough to write "FUCK YOU EA" in a block on a Steam review.

That's how much I don't want to play Conquest. Christ, even Hardline (which I disliked as well)  has Hotwire (AKA: the Nascar circle driving mode) being played in the ONLY server that is still populated along with Conquest.

#MakeBattlefieldMiniorityModesPopularAgain

Metro was still fun though.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 07:12:12 AM by thisismyusername »