Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72473 times)

hungrynoob

• boo
Cool, so we agree the Iran prediction was wrong.
:lol wtf

Thats a leap in logic. What I am saying is, I am not looking for vindication for Q after one example. Wtf is wrong with you, are you THAT desperate to prove Q wrong.

There is a saying among the community "Those who are the loudest", what was that post about spotting the agents?  ;)

Tasty

The resulting QAnon conspiracy theory states that Trump is not under investigation by Robert Mueller. Instead, Trump is merely playing the part of hapless conspiratorial criminal while covertly helping the special counsel pursue their true quarry: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, and all the other liberal boogeymen.

Any... day now...

hungrynoob

• boo
The resulting QAnon conspiracy theory states that Trump is not under investigation by Robert Mueller. Instead, Trump is merely playing the part of hapless conspiratorial criminal while covertly helping the special counsel pursue their true quarry: Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, John Podesta, and all the other liberal boogeymen.

Any... day now...

(Image removed from quote.)

You could say the same about the conclusion of the Russia investigation.  :lol

Tasty

Thats a leap in logic. What I am saying is, I am not looking for vindication for Q after one example. Wtf is wrong with you, are you THAT desperate to prove Q wrong.

There is a saying among the community "Those who are the loudest", what was that post about spotting the agents?  ;)

I don't know how you can post here and not know that Mandark's hobby is simply proving how stupid some people are. In this case it's you, sorry. :( Next month it'll probably be someone new at least.

Tasty

Any... day now...

You could say the same about the conclusion of the Russia investigation.  :lol

Actually I did say that too. :lol But the core of the QAnon stuff is just laughable.

hungrynoob

• boo

I don't know how you can post here and not know that Mandark's hobby is simply proving how stupid some people are. In this case it's you, sorry. :( Next month it'll probably be someone new at least.

:lol

I dont think trying to force a conclusion on almost desperation and incorrectly putting words in my mouth, somehow proves me wrong. IN fact noone here has other than ridicule, in deception detection one of the 6 keys of spotting a lie is convince vs convey. When people try to prove someone wrong but convincing others around him to not believe him, usually through ridicule, is easier than actually conveying information that proves him otherwise.

Not a single one of you have done the latter.

Tasty

I guess we'll see by August 1st.

Wanna take a ban bet with me? :) If I lose, my account here won't matter anyways right?

hungrynoob

• boo

Wanna take a ban bet with me? :) If I lose, my account here won't matter anyways right?

I dont really care if you get banned or not though.

Tasty

No, we both put our accounts on the line. If you truly believe this is real, why not? It's just some fun. :)

Unless you don't really believe any of this stuff...

agrajag

listen to your heart

hungrynoob

• boo
I don't understand, what's the appeal of believing in conspiracy theories when the window of time is so short and it can be immediately and demonstrably be proven wrong?

With the Moon Landing nuts, you could either hold the idea that nobody has been on the moon or say that just the original landing was fake depending. There's a lot of potential there.

Q is just some 4chan lurker who's getting his jollies writing cryptic messages and seeing people meltdown over them.
Then please demonstrate how it is wrong?

Yeah there is no way it's just one guy getting his jollies off, when you will go through his 1700 posts and prove the details wrong its too complex and large in scope for one person to pull off.  The movement hasnt died because new things are always being found.

God is real.
Q is real.
I am also sure there are a lot more people in this world who really knew what was going on the whole time.

hungrynoob

• boo

No, we both put our accounts on the line. If you truly believe this is real, why not? It's just some fun. :)

Yeah I also dont care if i get banned or not either.

seagrams hotsauce

seagrams hotsauce

god damnit i wish linking to timestamps worked. 1:22

agrajag

god damnit i wish linking to timestamps worked. 1:22

Demi don't curr

kingv

I think you should be like some steam key gift to each other.

I am personally willing to bet an Eshop gift card for $50 to the digital gaming store of your choice that Mueller does not not indict John Podesta, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or Hillary Rodham Clinton by 12 AM August 1st.

I will probably offer to double down on August 1st for another 30 days when it doesn’t happen. I’m also willing to do $25 or $10 if $50 is too much.

But if Mueller unveils a global conspiracy against the US in the next 12 days that implicates Hillary and Obama as criminal conspirators I would gladly send you a $50 gift card to be free from their tyranny.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))

This is post is prettttt-tty, pretty good.
每天生气

hungrynoob

• boo

I am personally willing to bet an Eshop gift card for $50 to the digital gaming store of your choice that Mueller does not not indict John Podesta, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or Hillary Rodham Clinton by 12 AM August 1st.

I will probably offer to double down on August 1st for another 30 days when it doesn’t happen. I’m also willing to do $25 or $10 if $50 is too much.

But if Mueller unveils a global conspiracy against the US in the next 12 days that implicates Hillary and Obama as criminal conspirators I would gladly send you a $50 gift card to be free from their tyranny.

To specific for my liking, ending result is fine but saying only Mueller would be the one to do it, I dont agree with that.

What has Sessions been up to, havent heard much from him in awhile.   :thinking

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

:ohhh
🤴

BisMarckie

Do I want to know what this Q-thing is all about or nah?

agrajag

nah

Tasty

If you thought Pizzagate had merits, sure, why not.

hungrynoob

• boo

Seeking approval of others rather than yourself.

I will be making my own thread to remove  perception manipulation.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.

Oh no jew won't.
que

hungrynoob

• boo

Oh no jew won't.

:trumps :putin

kingv

To specific for my liking, ending result is fine but saying only Mueller would be the one to do it, I dont agree with that.

We can strike Mueller.

Must be federal charges (like I’m not going to send you a gift card on some weird technicality like a traffic ticket). If it’s state level, and a felony, but not clearly related or unrelated to a federal charge, we can let it play out for another month or two to see if it leads into the grand conspiracy. Unless any are arrested for child trafficking or the murder of Seth rich. I’ll give you that as a “trump” card for pure fuckery.

But I just want to make sure that Hillary doesn’t like shoot her neighbor over yard work or get a DUI and then we call that proof of Q.

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.

You still haven't. Afraid of leper status?

hungrynoob

• boo

Well when I want to make it, I want it to be nice. And right no I want to go eat steak, so you'll just have to wait.

Tasty

I wish lepering was still a thing. :/

Dunno why it fell out of use.

Coitus

Killary been strung up yet?

agrajag

Let's narrow down your claims a bit.

Is Hillary and/or Obama going to prison within our lifetime? Within their lifetime?  :doge

hungrynoob

• boo

We can strike Mueller.

Must be federal charges (like I’m not going to send you a gift card on some weird technicality like a traffic ticket). If it’s state level, and a felony, but not clearly related or unrelated to a federal charge, we can let it play out for another month or two to see if it leads into the grand conspiracy. Unless any are arrested for child trafficking or the murder of Seth rich. I’ll give you that as a “trump” card for pure fuckery.

But I just want to make sure that Hillary doesn’t like shoot her neighbor over yard work or get a DUI and then we call that proof of Q.

I tell you what, I will leave the ball in your court when the disclosure happens to decide if you think its worth, I'll put faith in your honesty.

kingv

That’s a very q-like response  :clap :mueller

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
#lockherup
dog

hungrynoob

• boo
That’s a very q-like response  :clap :mueller

What that I have such faith in my comments I leave my hopes that you can honestly admit to yourself the truth when it is presented to you.

The only reason I put up with such abuse is because I believe there is good in everyone being suppressed.

Mandark

• Icon
you wanna make a bet?

nothing monetary, but if Obama's not dragged in front of a military tribunal by the end of the year, you go to r/greatawakening and post "Q is a little bitch," something like that.

hungrynoob

• boo
I should hope by now, Mandark, you realise what premise I work on.

Mandark

• Icon
yeah, it rhymes with bunschmalsifiable

hungrynoob

• boo
I don't know any word synonymous with the reasoning of 'making an exchange' that rhymes with.

hungrynoob

• boo

hungrynoob

• boo
 :lol

kingv

This does shed a lot of light into how susceptible you are to reading something into nothing.

I don’t want to drag you too hard, cause you seem like a nice guy... but wow.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Does your name start with a T?

agrajag

Did Maria ever give you credit for the 2014 Wimbledon victory?

Nola

That Maria Sharapova post explains so much in one direction or another.

kingv

The deep state seems to be signaling that The Storm will start tomorrow... just FYI.

I’m going to take a wild fucking guess that We are going to learn in the next 2 weeks of it is going to be that Trump burned TS/SCI IC sources directly to Putin and the Russian source(s) ended up dead in that whole group of Russians killed last year under mysterious circumstances.

Tasty

The deep state seems to be signaling that The Storm will start tomorrow... just FYI.

I’m going to take a wild fucking guess that We are going to learn in the next 2 weeks of it is going to be that Trump burned TS/SCI IC sources directly to Putin and the Russian source(s) ended up dead in that whole group of Russians killed last year under mysterious circumstances.

Tomorrow as in today or tomorrow as in tomorrow? (This post was made slightly after midnight EST.)

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator

Tomorrow as in today or tomorrow as in tomorrow? (This post was made slightly after midnight EST.)

If it doesn't happen today, then it's tomorrow.
©@©™

Mandark

• Icon

One year anniversary of this.

The #Resistance Twitter fanfics are like the mirror image of Q (powerful people are actually solving our problems behind the scenes but keeping it secret for, um, reasons). Or Q is the mirror image, since Mensch and Claude Taylor started first.

Have there been conspiracy theories like this before? That incorporated not just a secret cabal, but also a secret hero working to take it down?

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
If all this Q stuff is real, how come he's just putting it all out in the open for the deep state to see? :thinking
dog

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
The deep state can't un-expand your enlightened mind. :rejoice

Atramental

• 🧘‍♂️
The deep state knows better than to make a martyr out of Q.

Same reason why they allow Alex Jones to roam free.

If something happened to either of them America would be whipped up in a revolutionary frenzy and attempt to depose the deep state.

:trumps

Mandark

• Icon
If all this Q stuff is real, how come he's just putting it all out in the open for the deep state to see? :thinking

If everything is going to be revealed anyway and the work is being done by Trump/Sessions/etc. rather than by the Q followers, what is the benefit of a series of leaks hinting at it? If the Deep State has no compunction about killing people to suppress the truth, why put the followers in danger, and why are those followers posting openly on places like Reddit as if they feel no danger at all?

I believe the answer is something like this: Enough people are aware of the conspiracy that there are too many to be killed off. Q is leaking this to his followers because the scope of what will be revealed is so vast, so paradigm-shattering, that it will be hard for people's minds to comprehend and accept the truth, so Qberts are being prepared, and will serve as spiritual sherpas for the rest of us.

kingv

One year anniversary of this.

The #Resistance Twitter fanfics are like the mirror image of Q (powerful people are actually solving our problems behind the scenes but keeping it secret for, um, reasons). Or Q is the mirror image, since Mensch and Claude Taylor started first.

Have there been conspiracy theories like this before? That incorporated not just a secret cabal, but also a secret hero working to take it down?

The Bible?

hungrynoob

• boo

Who said it was out in the open to see?

Not all Q followers see the same.

The Q drops have already taken into account the premise you describe.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator

Who said it was out in the open to see?

Not all Q followers see the same.

The Q drops have already taken into account the premise you describe.

Except there's a subreddit where people take all the pieces and put them together...
dog

BisMarckie

Maybe the deep state are just a bunch of old people who don't know how to internet which makes reddit safe? :whatisthis :trumps

agrajag

Hungrynub, have you considered the possibility that Q is a Deep State agent a la O'Brien in 1984?

Mandark

• Icon
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8wafvw/this_is_the_put_up_or_shut_up_month_as_stated_by/

It'll be interesting to see the reaction when July is a bust for Q.

Also, checking out that subreddit you can see that hungry is just straight up getting his news from there (his last couple posts about Iran/China and Trump taking over the Fed are pulled from its top posts).