Author Topic: hungrynoob mentally prepares us | What is THE truth? | listen to your heart  (Read 72489 times)

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/93gdyt/nxivm_obama_connection_65000_cost_for_obama_admin/

It’s happening. Obama linked to NXIVM. Someone check his BBC for a brand.

Is this all it takes for these people? :neogaf
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
so.....what's the truth that's supposed to be out today?
Something's always happening, so - take your pick! Also, it doesn't mean what it appears to mean, just in case you're not happy with your choice for some reason.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Man, my spelling's even worse today...
[close]
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 06:48:08 PM by Rufus »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

benjipwns

also why is that guy behind them collecting signs :thinking

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
A mutual ironically retweeted some account spreading Iran regime change propaganda today that had a street demonstration with 3 dozen people. I bet that was what Q was talking about. Iran will be free (to sell its oil rights to multinational corporations). :bow2

BTW ironic retweeting is trash, stop doing it.

agrajag

benji asking the real questions

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Q Anon being taken over by boomers is maybe the best thing ever.
dog

Coax

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Today is my Saturday so I'm going to watch this entire 40 minute video of Q Anon proofs and report back if it was worth my time.

Wish me luck.
每天生气

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
You could say it's Q... Ed. :teehee

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
©ZH

Mandark

• Icon
A mutual ironically retweeted some account spreading Iran regime change propaganda today that had a street demonstration with 3 dozen people. I bet that was what Q was talking about. Iran will be free (to sell its oil rights to multinational corporations). :bow2

BTW ironic retweeting is trash, stop doing it.

I saw a fairly popular* NCRI/MEK account using the #qanon hashtag, so they've picked up on that as a way to influence American politics. Not great, Bob.

With those sort of accounts who knows how much of their following is real, but at the very least it would be an account they've invested in.
[close]

shosta

big league if true
每天生气

agrajag

Listen to your hearts atheists.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
maybe the news is that hungrynoob was kidnapped by lizard deep state people!!
que

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
It's 12:00 in DC on August 1st and NOTHING HAPPENED.

Q Anon fraud confirmed.
dog

Tasty

I forget, did he take any ban bets?

shosta

No, and he didn't accept your avatar bet either.
每天生气

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Stay safe out there

Kara

:lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/SputnikInt/status/1024608132549566464
Well well well.

Looks like the #deepstate #cnn #soros failed to get WW3 off the ground and arrests are being made.
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
QQ
©@©™

shosta

Please remove all posts across all boards re: last 2.
Reddit, Twitter, FB, etc will ban and remove.
Sensitive.
Error made.
Article influenced drop.
Improper sequence.
Q

Looks like he's dipping out :lol
每天生气

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
Shoot him out of a Q anon.

agrajag

Sensitive.
Error made.
Article influenced drop.
Improper sequence.
Q

He sounds like a malfunctioning droid

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
I went to Reddit to see what the good word is, and they're now more convinced than ever because Trump said "17 Angry Democrats" and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, omg Hillary in chains any minute now.
©@©™

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Sensitive.
Error made.
Article influenced drop.
Improper sequence.
Q

I realize this might be a completely futile question, but: which article?

shosta

Not sure

As for the last two posts, one of them was a Podesta email asking about whether walnut sauce tasted good on pasta
每天生气

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I went to Reddit to see what the good word is, and they're now more convinced than ever because Trump said "17 Angry Democrats" and Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet, omg Hillary in chains any minute now.
Yep, they've become more convinced because...
- Trump once more acknowledged them at the rally by pointing at signs
- Trump said 17 a bunch of times at his rally
- Q posted a picture with a hashtag and Donald's autograph
- The 'MSM' has picked up on Q. Calling those people deranged BUT, Q prepared his troops by telling everyone that is exactly what was going to happen if the MSM received their talking points.

The going theory is currently: "We are over the target" and the MSM and deepstate are trying to fight back.

Now who or what is Q still remains a mystery. There are so many coincidences that the stuff somehow seems organized.
(that does not mean that what Q says is true but it is somehow directed by either the Trump campaign as a viral thing or RUSSIA(!))

Otherwise this 4chan troll should receive a Nobel Prize for this level of trolling.  :doge
And that all things considered is still the most likely scenario. That someone is laughing his pants off coming up with this shit.  :lol
🤴

shosta

Oh, yeah, that's it. I was arguing with a friend over whether Q is mainstream or not now (and whether Trump knows about it*). My opinion is that people who go to Trump rallies two years after he's elected are already a rather extreme subset of people, and even out of those, it was only a small proportion of people who had any Q paraphernalia on them. On the other hand, if Obama had a rally in 2014, I'd go. And the number of normal people talking about Q is distressingly high. It's like 2018's version of the Clinton Body Bags email chain.  :doge

*He has this amazing theory, actually, that not only does Trump know about it, all this Q stuff is a mid term election strategy to GOTV. Unlikely but would be absolutely hilarious.
每天生气

Brehvolution

Oh, yeah, that's it. I was arguing with a friend over whether Q is mainstream or not now (and whether Trump knows about it*). My opinion is that people who go to Trump rallies two years after he's elected are already a rather extreme subset of people, and even out of those, it was only a small proportion of people who had any Q paraphernalia on them. On the other hand, if Obama had a rally in 2014, I'd go. And the number of normal people talking about Q is distressingly high. It's like 2018's version of the Clinton Body Bags email chain.  :doge

*He has this amazing theory, actually, that not only does Trump know about it, all this Q stuff is a mid term election strategy to GOTV. Unlikely but would be absolutely hilarious.

America is not sending their best.
:trumps
©ZH

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

What got me to consider this thing being 'real' in some way or connected to the campaign is the lack of pay off.

4chan usually takes their trolls to a certain level. Like closing down the swimming pools with the goal of having CNN say: "Who's this 4chan?"
But that never happened. When 4chan trolls you know it's them, because they want to rub peoples faces in it. I figured that as soon as the Q-person noticed the first crazies holding signs he would go "LMAO THIS IS ALL A JOKE LOOK AT THIS SHIT"

It is very un-4chan like to get Reddit and boomers in on it (although 4chan has a running boomer meme as well).
Not to mention that Q actively shutdown the 'fake Q's'. Which is weird as well because 4chan likes to do things as a group and having 4 different Q's come up with stuff would've made the whole thing even more chaotic.
🤴

shosta

The boomers got themselves in on it thanks to Sean Hannity and Alex Jones types, aka people who have already been invested in Clinton conspiracies by means of wishful thinking.
每天生气

Mandark

• Icon
Oh, yeah, that's it. I was arguing with a friend over whether Q is mainstream or not now

Not sure how mainstream Q itself is, but its main theme (enemies in the Deep State are conspiring against Trump) is basically the core message of pro-Trump media.

Someone also pointed out that Ted Cruz is making himself Pizzagate-adjacent (saying James Gunn should be investigated to see if his old tweets were serious), and that guy is like a dowsing rod for finding the next vehicle of rightwing hysteria.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
Pasta is the new pizza?

benjipwns

gasp, a guy behind Trump's speech in PA was wearing a shirt that said 1776 on it!

curly

• cultural maoist
1776 is also the year of the Declaration of Independence. The coincidences keep piling up.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
1776 is also the year of the Declaration of Independence. The coincidences keep piling up.

It was also the year Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati.  :ohhh
©@©™

Kara

It was also the year Adam Weishaupt founded the Bavarian Illuminati.  :ohhh

1723. :ufup

What up Illuminatus! fans.
[close]

benjipwns

Investigative Journalist 🇺🇸Former @Project_Veritas operative 🔯Proud American Jew 🔯UnVerified for speaking truth. Support my work:

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1025095073200041984

https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer/status/1024989464236646400

wow glad this came out before i voted

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
How many witches are running in 2018, tho?
©@©™

kingv

Laura loomed always trying to not look like the ugly hag she really is in her twitter bio pics.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
When you think about it, he didn't really do anything to prolong their pain and killed them very quickly, so the Predator from Predator actually was a fairly ethical hunter all things considered.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
What?! That's so insulting. Have you ever been in the lobby of a police station? I've seen pregnant women fight pretty well.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
TIL Predators are called Yautja

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
I —- uh — okay

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
Re: What is THE truth?
« Reply #292 on: August 03, 2018, 02:54:34 PM »
^

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
So I went dumpster diving to see what happened in the alternative universe over the last few days.

- Trump went on Rush Limbaugh's show and dropped a few more Q nods. Including "The man who will not be named" a phrase Q uses often
- At Trump rallies more Q folks appeared
- Q did a few drops showing a connection between a high number of sealed indictments and names (including deep state and media people)
- There was a apparently an attempt to assassinate Trump that was foiled
- The media tries to discredit Q (and why would they do that if it was only 4chan trolls?) they're afraid of something(!)
- Also something about Russian troop presence in US bases in Europe and Merkel meeting with Russian generals a few days ago (which actually happened)
🤴

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
I —- uh — okay
That's what Stro love looks like. You reciprocate by slamming him with a folding chair.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
I didn’t knowwwww don’t have a stroke :teehee

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
:lol holy goat edit

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴