Author Topic: Thread of Feminism and Bumble Destroying Civilization  (Read 31593 times)

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
Re: Thread of Feminism and Bumble Destroying Civilization
« Reply #120 on: July 20, 2018, 11:20:38 PM »

In reality, the system has created a seemingly nurturing environment for the modern Western woman in order to benefit from the club effect.

The club effect works like this: the owners of discos, bars, restaurants and other establishments for “acquaintances” know very well that men go there for the pussy allegedly waiting for them. If you bring in women, you will bring men eager to buy things too because the male penis has an extremely low IQ.

The same mechanism is integrated in many social manipulations – once the women are infected, the men tailor their behavior and mute their instincts to remain “likable”. If you don’t believe me, try talking about any of this on a date and see how well it goes for you. She will immediately think that you are “creepy” (a favorite word of most females) and a negative/toxic person who doesn’t deserve her precious company.

You are much better off focusing on the latest movies, ponies, cats, dogs, pop music, clothes, mainstream sports, CrossFit and tolerance talk than saying how you really feel about this world.

Dates are auditions. In the past, the women were tested just as much, but today, it seems that men enjoy most of the criticism because women have too many options thanks to the digital realm which devalues men. My interaction with modern women has confirmed that many of them behave like you owe them something whereas their contribution is never questioned.

The purpose of the initial screening is to determine whether you are one of the weirdos. If you show the slightest signs of negativity or a non-mainstream detached worldview, you will lose points unless you have the physical attractiveness to redeem yourself. Male models and actors like Brad Pitt can get away with talking about whatever they want. The average guy cannot.

Naturally, men adapt to the requirements and accept the role designed for them by the system because the pain of being a sexless recluse and socially rejected is substantial and can destroy one’s mind and motivation to continue forward.

He's so spot on it's sickening.

He stumbled on some truth, but he picked himself right up. He does realize that the "penis has an extremely low IQ," because through our evolutionary history its mistakes were less costly than the mistakes of the vagina, but he instead blames a useless abstraction--the "system" for the things he dislikes. 

You are much better off focusing on lighter topics with pretty much everyone. Religion and politics were considered taboo topics in male-dominated discourse.

Both men and women alter their behavior/looks to attract mates.

Dates are auditions for both sexes, but again, women have greater reason to screen. Ignoring the evolutionary biology stuff about reproduction Mandark will mock me about, women have to worry about rape, violence, stalker-like behavior. They have a greater incentive to screen for "weirdos."

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #121 on: July 20, 2018, 11:25:17 PM »
blah blah blah, yeah it's mostly true....until you get to late 30s/early 40s then the tables flip.
I wouldn't want to be a woman trying to find a date then. :nope
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2018, 11:27:47 PM »
Flannel, everything you say is legit.

I think the point is that the scales have tipped too far to one side and given the biological natures of the sexes, this isn't going to work out. At least i do not think it will. But i will say that he writes for this purpose, to kinda wake up his audience, make them laugh, but in the end i'm pretty sure he knows he's being overly oblique.I believe it will end up correcting itself, but in the meantime i'll have a good laugh at his posts. I enjoy them.

No need for people on the Bore to pound on their chest like almighty White Knights.

blah blah blah, yeah it's mostly true....until you get to late 30s/early 40s then the tables flip.
I wouldn't want to be a woman trying to find a date then. :nope
Yeah, another reason why the system is broken for both parties in the end.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2018, 11:35:37 PM »
Well, I think that this whole thread is confused between hook ups and relationships. Yeah, hook ups are stacked in favor of women with online dating. Yes, it does inflate egos of people that probably shouldn't have a chip on their shoulder. But hook ups != relationships. Yeah a 5 or a 6 might be able to consistently land 9s and 10s for hook ups, but good luck keeping them. In general I think hook up culture could be a positive thing to let people explore, but it seems a lot of people take that to mean that's what relationships are now. And that's just not true.
que

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2018, 11:41:14 PM »
Well, I think that this whole thread is confused between hook ups and relationships. Yeah, hook ups are stacked in favor of women with online dating. Yes, it does inflate egos of people that probably shouldn't have a chip on their shoulder. But hook ups != relationships. Yeah a 5 or a 6 might be able to consistently land 9s and 10s for hook ups, but good luck keeping them. In general I think hook up culture could be a positive thing to let people explore, but it seems a lot of people take that to mean that's what relationships are now. And that's just not true.
I look at some of the girls i know that fell into the vicious cycle of online dating and social media. They're all decent women, now in their early 30s, struggling to find a meaningful relationship? How is that possible? Well, these same women always thought they were too good for the majority of guys on their level. They always felt entitled to more. Now if that happened then, when this whole industry was barely starting out, i can't imagine now.

I'd imagine for most dudes in their 20s it's much more pleasurable sitting home playing Fortnite on twitch these days.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #125 on: July 21, 2018, 12:51:04 AM »
Even as someone with no success, I don't really feel like what you're saying is true. You're entire thing basically leads to the idea that like only the top percentile of men are getting all the women. But I'n my experince you're average non instagram thot looking girl is dating/hooking up/whatever with everyday good looking guys. I mean millions of people are dating and having sex, how do you explain that? Most women I know have boyfriends. Most women I know no mater what rating they are hit on by tons of guys. Sometimes it works. At this point I don't really think there is any rhyme or reason to this stuff.

And as someone who is'nt succsesful. I rather be out drinking and around people/women then playing Fortnite. I don't think it's great to dwell on all this stuff. I've felt much better not doing that. In fact, thats why I've deleted and stopped all my online dating.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 02:29:58 AM by Rahxephon91 »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #126 on: July 21, 2018, 05:14:24 AM »
Even as someone with no success, I don't really feel like what you're saying is true. You're entire thing basically leads to the idea that like only the top percentile of men are getting all the women. But I'n my experince you're average non instagram thot looking girl is dating/hooking up/whatever with everyday good looking guys. I mean millions of people are dating and having sex, how do you explain that? Most women I know have boyfriends. Most women I know no mater what rating they are hit on by tons of guys. Sometimes it works. At this point I don't really think there is any rhyme or reason to this stuff.

you haven't really been paying attention now have you? if you stick with tinder long enough you will find someone for yourself, but only after you have lowered your standards a bit, and at times considerably (if you are male seeking female).

« Last Edit: July 21, 2018, 05:31:07 AM by Assimilate »

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #127 on: July 21, 2018, 05:42:29 AM »

I think the point is that the scales have tipped too far to one side and given the biological natures of the sexes, this isn't going to work out.
You talk as if online dating is all there is and all there will be in the future.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #128 on: July 21, 2018, 06:49:17 AM »
you haven't really been paying attention now have you? if you stick with tinder long enough you will find someone for yourself, but only after you have lowered your standards a bit, and at times considerably (if you are male seeking female).
this depends on your standards, and would be the same in every other aspect of dating/relationships

i think there's also a fundamental misapplication of the role of tinder in the overall process, it's aiding in the approach not constructing the connection, a high failure rate is inherent unless you're lucky

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #129 on: July 21, 2018, 01:27:55 PM »

I think the point is that the scales have tipped too far to one side and given the biological natures of the sexes, this isn't going to work out.
You talk as if online dating is all there is and all there will be in the future.
Like i said i don't know how it will self correct in the future. It could be this all changes things for the better. But online dating isn't all there is yeah but social media is still there playing a factor in a females psychology.

Now correct me if i'm wrong, because i've only heard this to be true, but the majority of women in their 20s live a heavily online social media influenced life style now in the U.S. Is this true? Even college girls with a huge campus connect with other people on her own campus through a social network first.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #130 on: July 21, 2018, 01:29:10 PM »
Now correct me if i'm wrong

you're wrong

benjipwns

« Reply #131 on: July 21, 2018, 01:37:34 PM »
well he's partly right, in that college girls do connect with other people through social networks like most everyone has always, he just seems preoccupied with only the social networks that are online and thus corrosive to the sustainability of society

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #132 on: July 21, 2018, 05:12:28 PM »
well he's partly right, in that college girls do connect with other people through social networks like most everyone has always, he just seems preoccupied with only the social networks that are online and thus corrosive to the sustainability of society
  >:(

Come on Boy Genius this type of social networking is extremely different and very exaggerated in it's form.

benjipwns

« Reply #133 on: July 21, 2018, 05:32:01 PM »
i mean, this just seems similar in extreme extrapolation from small sample sizes to your ranting about the dangers and terribleness of gaming simply because you got overly obsessed with the first Titanfall and your mom plays Candy Crush or whatever

BisMarckie

« Reply #135 on: July 21, 2018, 05:49:58 PM »
Winning the war of ideas :lol :lol :lol

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #136 on: July 21, 2018, 05:51:37 PM »
i mean, this just seems similar in extreme extrapolation from small sample sizes to your ranting about the dangers and terribleness of gaming simply because you got overly obsessed with the first Titanfall and your mom plays Candy Crush or whatever

Your argument is basically that since something has always been, it's not social medias fault that it's a problem now while ignoring the fact that these problems are far bigger than ever before precisely because of social media.

For example - the bodybuilding scene. I got into working out at a young age, some friends were obsessed with lifting, but those were very small condensed groups of guys. Guys that had to make the effort to go to the local 7-11 and pick up the weekly issue of muscle mag or whatever. It took dedication, and to even begin this obsession it took a set amount of circumstances for someone to fall into the scene.

But now with social media apps like instagram, youtube, which is all about the visual message you get 1000000x fold more people happening to fall into this obsession. Have you any idea the proliferation of instagram/youtube fitness personalities that has popped up in the last 4 years? They're numbering in the thousands now. it's big business.

This growth has come with the negative side effects that yes have always been there but is now more prevalent and a much bigger problem than before.

Get what i'm saying?

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #137 on: July 21, 2018, 05:56:33 PM »
Hey Mandark, you asshole, I wouldn’t have known the depths of Assy’s shittiness if you didn’t make this containment thread since I ignore the relationship thread. Your containment thread had the exact opposite effect it was supposed to have. I hope this revelation makes you reevaluate all your other ideas since they may be just as flawed.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #138 on: July 21, 2018, 05:57:34 PM »
Are there any dads wanking here or no

https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/1020216326537842690
people attacking them for a video put together by the organizer.

typical college intellectual hate

but let's get 100000x worthless shitty celebrities and musical acts at the democratic convention because look how cool we are, popular celebrities accept us  :trumps

Hey Mandark, you asshole, I wouldn’t have known the depths of Assy’s shittiness if you didn’t make this containment thread since I ignore the relationship thread. Your containment thread had the exact opposite effect it was supposed to have. I hope this revelations makes you reevaluate all your other ideas since they may be just as flawed.

#tvcbeingabitterqueenagain

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #139 on: July 21, 2018, 05:58:15 PM »
Hey Mandark, you asshole, I wouldn’t have known the depths of Assy’s shittiness if you didn’t make this containment thread since I ignore the relationship thread. Your containment thread had the exact opposite effect it was supposed to have. I hope this revelations makes you reevaluate all your other ideas since they may be just as flawed.

*Starts making 'Kubrick Appreciation Thread' that's actually just block quotes from Maps of Meaning*

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #140 on: July 21, 2018, 05:59:13 PM »
What people and where because the people here are laughing at whoever put that video together
was talking about the comments section on that tweet

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #141 on: July 21, 2018, 06:00:29 PM »
That's cool because literally no one else was. Could you answer the muscle hipster question or are you already too sidetracked
i'm not sure what a muscle hipster is so how can i answer it?

benjipwns

« Reply #142 on: July 21, 2018, 06:05:21 PM »
Your argument is basically that since something has always been, it's not social medias fault that it's a problem now while ignoring the fact that these problems are far bigger than ever before precisely because of social media.
No, it's not, my argument is that you're not presenting any evidence that it's a problem, let alone because of social media, just simply bitching about something you've experienced and extrapolating it into a global crisis because it's now on the internet too.

For an example, your next three paragraphs:
For example - the bodybuilding scene. I got into working out at a young age, some friends were obsessed with lifting, but those were very small condensed groups of guys. Guys that had to make the effort to go to the local 7-11 and pick up the weekly issue of muscle mag or whatever. It took dedication, and to even begin this obsession it took a set amount of circumstances for someone to fall into the scene.

But now with social media apps like instagram, youtube, which is all about the visual message you get 1000000x fold more people happening to fall into this obsession. Have you any idea the proliferation of instagram/youtube fitness personalities that has popped up in the last 4 years? They're numbering in the thousands now. it's big business.

This growth has come with the negative side effects that yes have always been there but is now more prevalent and a much bigger problem than before.
Thing you're upset about from your small experience -> the internet democratizes and levels access to it and you still hate it -> therefore we're at a societal crisis and the only path is galactic disaster.

agrajag

« Reply #143 on: July 21, 2018, 06:06:35 PM »
Assy is  MISCer

:dead

TVC15

« Reply #144 on: July 21, 2018, 06:06:51 PM »

*Starts making 'Kubrick Appreciation Thread' that's actually just block quotes from Maps of Meaning*

That’s playing with fire. I already now associate PDiddy with Camille Paglia—I watched a two hour video of them talking, which was mainly Camille talking at length and J. Petermen agreeing like a giggly fangirl. Further exposure to him may make me admire him for his trolling abilities since he’s clearly a disciple of Paglia, the Queen of Trolls.
serge

TVC15

« Reply #145 on: July 21, 2018, 06:07:59 PM »
Er, King of Trolls. Paglia identifies as trans now even though he’s TERFy. Probably to troll people.
serge

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #146 on: July 21, 2018, 06:08:23 PM »
I still don't think the math works out.

If women are consistently able to date men that ought to be "above" them, this is either because of a massive surplus of straight men vs. straight women, or the person doing the evaluating things men are inherently more attractive than women.

Maybe there is a surplus on Tinder etc, but that just means there's an arbitrage opportunity for guys willing to put in the work of meeting women in person.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #147 on: July 21, 2018, 06:28:52 PM »
I think the line of reasoning is that information technology has made things much cheaper and easier to access, which both spreads their use and makes it easier to get into a pattern of addictive behavior.

And because instagram does something to the "psychology of females" this spills over into the dating scene.

benjipwns

« Reply #148 on: July 21, 2018, 06:45:19 PM »
at least now the roid rage hysteria makes more sense :thinking

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #149 on: July 21, 2018, 06:47:37 PM »
The whole thing boils down to "These women think they're so great, but they're not!"

Even if it was true, why worry so much? When you're not even in the dating pool?

agrajag

« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2018, 06:48:56 PM »
The whole thing boils down to "These women think they're so great, but they're not!"

Even if it was true, why worry so much? When you're not even in the dating pool?

That's like asking why Etiolate fought for incel rights.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2018, 07:03:51 PM »
No, it's not, my argument is that you're not presenting any evidence that it's a problem, let alone because of social media, just simply bitching about something you've experienced and extrapolating it into a global crisis because it's now on the internet too.

For an example, your next three paragraphs:

Thing you're upset about from your small experience -> the internet democratizes and levels access to it and you still hate it -> therefore we're at a societal crisis and the only path is galactic disaster.
Boy G, this isn't an evaluation of my dissertation at BoreU. Chill.

I'm speaking from observation.

That's cool because literally no one else was. Could you answer the muscle hipster question or are you already too sidetracked
i'm not sure what a muscle hipster is so how can i answer it?

A hipster about weight lifting, because you seem upset that your hobby is now something easily accessible and you seem jealous of the ease of access people  have to weight lifting advice and programming as compared to the old days when you picked up muscle mags from 7/11 like a normal young boy.
I think the line of reasoning is that information technology has made things much cheaper and easier to access, which both spreads their use and makes it easier to get into a pattern of addictive behavior.

And because instagram does something to the "psychology of females" this spills over into the dating scene.

Guys, woah woah woah woah. This nothing what i'm saying. I'm sorry Stro, i figured you might have read the links that started this whole thing so i assume you're on the same page.

This has nothing to do with me. I'm talking about the negative effects of social media. The bodybuilding example is one where many younger males fall into this idea that they can achieve the same physique as those of their youtube fitness celebrities. They can't, because it's an illusion, a manipulation, 99% of them (the popular ones) take roids. This is the negative side, which was still there during my early adulthood because NO ONE on the cover of those magazines were natural.

Following me? Sorry i keep assuming everyone that engages actually did some effort in following the discussion.

***BoyG, and Nola want me to do hard work research while the rest of the Bore doesn't even put effort into understanding what is being discussed. wtf?  :yeshrug

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2018, 07:06:38 PM »
Can you explain the effects of social media on the dating scene in neutral language?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2018, 07:10:05 PM »
I still don't think the math works out.

If women are consistently able to date men that ought to be "above" them, this is either because of a massive surplus of straight men vs. straight women, or the person doing the evaluating things men are inherently more attractive than women.

Maybe there is a surplus on Tinder etc, but that just means there's an arbitrage opportunity for guys willing to put in the work of meeting women in person.
Let me answer this first.

OF COURSE there is a massive "surplus" of males on these apps. I thought this was obvious and has been covered multiple times by various members here and in those links. This is part of the problem, obviously.

Can you explain the effects of social media on the dating scene in neutral language?
The second link i posted already detailed it. Why do i have to do it again?

I've answered this multiple times.

1. it was a link directed at Atra
2. i fight for my fellowman  :pimp
3. who knows but i may be back in that pool shortly  :doge

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #154 on: July 21, 2018, 07:10:36 PM »
Anecdotally I’ve dated younger women lately and they were practically Luddites

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #155 on: July 21, 2018, 07:12:35 PM »
Anecdotally I’ve dated younger women lately and they were practically Luddites
Shut up cats, no one wants you and your cats.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2018, 07:14:19 PM »
If the main problem is caused by the gender imbalance on dating apps... just try to date women outside of those apps, because by definition there are more women than men not using them? Like I said, it's an arbitrage opportunity.

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2018, 07:15:50 PM »
Following me? Sorry i keep assuming everyone that engages actually did some effort in following the discussion.
They did, they're just doubting the urgency and magnitude of the problem you believe to have identified.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #158 on: July 21, 2018, 07:27:30 PM »
My favorite part was "Just try starting a conversation with your date about how unfair dating is to guys, I bet she won't like that! Which just proves my theory."

Being openly bitter and self-pitying used to be good game, now thanks to tumblr and the snapchat dog filter, women will think you're weird.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #159 on: July 21, 2018, 07:37:05 PM »

They did, they're just doubting the urgency and magnitude of the problem you believe to have identified.
I could be wrong. I'm not debating that but i don't think so. The amount of male frustration is at all time highs (from what i observe) in the U.S. Where i'm at, in South America, there is none of that male aggression and bitterness.... yet.

If the main problem is caused by the gender imbalance on dating apps... just try to date women outside of those apps, because by definition there are more women than men not using them? Like I said, it's an arbitrage opportunity.
It's one of the main issues. The online realm just makes it worse.

Being openly bitter and self-pitying used to be good game, now thanks to tumblr and the snapchat dog filter, women will think you're weird.
Fair point. He writes in a very critical and self-loathing type of way, it's part of the humor.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #160 on: July 21, 2018, 07:42:09 PM »

I'm saying the offline imbalance by definition creates a reverse imbalance in offline spaces, so if dudes aren't pursuing women there, where it would be easier, that's on them.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #161 on: July 21, 2018, 10:06:01 PM »

I'm saying the offline imbalance by definition creates a reverse imbalance in offline spaces, so if dudes aren't pursuing women there, where it would be easier, that's on them.
  what?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #162 on: July 21, 2018, 10:11:34 PM »
I just banged a feminist a few hours ago so I don't see the problem.

maybe there isn't a problem and it's mainly exclusive to the online dwellers  ???

i just spoke to an ex gf and she didn't even have the slightest clue of what "triggerd" meant.

the online realm is still a curious place.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #163 on: July 21, 2018, 10:19:02 PM »
Which is probably why you shouldn't over exaggerate women being more selective on dating apps and websites into this insane, anti-masculine conspiracy :idont

wrong... she's older

and im' mainly talking about younger generations

Huff

• stronger ties you have, more power you gain
« Reply #164 on: July 21, 2018, 10:44:33 PM »
I’ve banged 3 women who are now lesbos  :mynicca
dur

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #165 on: July 22, 2018, 12:08:03 AM »
Guys, woah woah woah woah. This nothing what i'm saying. I'm sorry Stro, i figured you might have read the links that started this whole thing so i assume you're on the same page.

Popping in to say: Your links are a waste of time. That's why nobody reads them.

That aside: The Esquire article was interesting (though I don't completely buy it and the study's conclusions). So thanks for that.

This has nothing to do with me. I'm talking about the negative effects of social media. The bodybuilding example is one where many younger males fall into this idea that they can achieve the same physique as those of their youtube fitness celebrities. They can't, because it's an illusion, a manipulation, 99% of them (the popular ones) take roids. This is the negative side, which was still there during my early adulthood because NO ONE on the cover of those magazines were natural.

You must know some really weird teenage boys, because the majority of them are either internet nerds, video-gamers, or into sports (which would fit your "brainwashed to be muscle-y" opinion). The vast majority of them are not going to pump iron for women, and if you truly believe that, you're crazy.

Sorry i keep assuming everyone that engages actually did some effort in following the discussion.

And I feel bad because Mandark made this thread because I wanted to discuss this with you when your entire point is "social media distorts women's views and makes them think they're more hotter than they are." Which (I'll give you a semi-point. Ok? You have a semi-point there) is pretty bullshit. Because conversely, we could take your mindview of yourself being a complete and total chad (and this is an exaggeration here, because nobody here thinks this) and say that's based on... who knows, whatever the fuck you want to base it on. The point is, you view yourself as hot-shit when really: You're not. :yeshrug

So really, this whole discussion has me and you agree on some points (because I can see how shitty dating apps are for both sexes on hetero- and homo- sexualities), but vastly disagreeing in views because you (like Rah before he finally started to get it into his head) have this distorted opinion on what women should be/do when they aren't the fair maidens you thought they'd be.

(Full disclosure: I haven't even caught up in this thread. I'm telling you this based on what we were discussing before I threw in the towel)

Now that aside: I don't disagree that women hitting their 30's have a problem finding men. But that's been the case long before the internet. You might disagree on that, but I don't know what to tell you. The "cat lady" stereotype is part of this.

what?

TL;DR:

1) Online: Men > Women in terms of numbers. Thereby making it harder for men to find women.
2) Offline: Women > Men in terms of numbers/places/things. Thereby making it easier for men to find women.

"Reverse imbalance" may be what is throwing you off. But his point is: If you can't beat the men (pause) online, you should try offline because most women now a days may not expect that. But that brings up another discussion about how to approach women offline in the age of dating apps/etc.

Himu

« Reply #166 on: July 22, 2018, 12:11:32 AM »
Feminism has problems but dating apps isn't one of them.
IYKYK

Rahxephon91

« Reply #167 on: July 22, 2018, 04:50:44 AM »
Assy is correct on all points. Women are the worst.

Nabbis

• oops
« Reply #168 on: July 22, 2018, 06:39:29 AM »
Cindi! :rejoice

Rahx! :exxy

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #169 on: July 22, 2018, 11:07:32 AM »
Cindi!  :o :o :o
^_^

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #170 on: July 22, 2018, 06:37:59 PM »

Popping in to say: Your links are a waste of time. That's why nobody reads them.

That aside: The Esquire article was interesting (though I don't completely buy it and the study's conclusions). So thanks for that.

You must know some really weird teenage boys, because the majority of them are either internet nerds, video-gamers, or into sports (which would fit your "brainwashed to be muscle-y" opinion). The vast majority of them are not going to pump iron for women, and if you truly believe that, you're crazy.

Sorry i keep assuming everyone that engages actually did some effort in following the discussion.

And I feel bad because Mandark made this thread because I wanted to discuss this with you when your entire point is "social media distorts women's views and makes them think they're more hotter than they are." Which (I'll give you a semi-point. Ok? You have a semi-point there) is pretty bullshit. Because conversely, we could take your mindview of yourself being a complete and total chad (and this is an exaggeration here, because nobody here thinks this) and say that's based on... who knows, whatever the fuck you want to base it on. The point is, you view yourself as hot-shit when really: You're not. :yeshrug

So really, this whole discussion has me and you agree on some points (because I can see how shitty dating apps are for both sexes on hetero- and homo- sexualities), but vastly disagreeing in views because you (like Rah before he finally started to get it into his head) have this distorted opinion on what women should be/do when they aren't the fair maidens you thought they'd be.

(Full disclosure: I haven't even caught up in this thread. I'm telling you this based on what we were discussing before I threw in the towel)

Now that aside: I don't disagree that women hitting their 30's have a problem finding men. But that's been the case long before the internet. You might disagree on that, but I don't know what to tell you. The "cat lady" stereotype is part of this.

what?

TL;DR:

1) Online: Men > Women in terms of numbers. Thereby making it harder for men to find women.
2) Offline: Women > Men in terms of numbers/places/things. Thereby making it easier for men to find women.

"Reverse imbalance" may be what is throwing you off. But his point is: If you can't beat the men (pause) online, you should try offline because most women now a days may not expect that. But that brings up another discussion about how to approach women offline in the age of dating apps/etc.
Why do i think i'm hot shit? I know my level, i know what i can pull or not. I don't over punt my coverage.

And no offline it isn't more women than men. Not sure what gave you that idea.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #171 on: July 22, 2018, 06:57:17 PM »
If a lot more men than women use dating apps, then more women than men don't use dating apps.

This can be proved with an abacus.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #172 on: July 22, 2018, 07:07:07 PM »
If a lot more men than women use dating apps, then more women than men don't use dating apps.

This can't be proven by any of us empirically so shut the fuck up.

In the states that i frequent in the U.S there tends to be more thirsty men out there than women. Going to any bar, club, whatever you want, it's mainly dudes. What state has this on the flip side? My Univ had way more women, but at social meets it was more dudes, same went for any other university campus i've been to .This goes for the gym as well. Now i compare it to places i stay in South America and it's the flip side. I'll occasionally find more women than men at social places, or even at the gym.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #173 on: July 22, 2018, 07:17:07 PM »
Assimilate goes to sausage fests. Declares empirical evidence there are more thirsty mans than womans.
◕‿◕

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #174 on: July 22, 2018, 07:54:54 PM »

This can't be proven by any of us empirically so shut the fuck up.

Not empirically, analytically.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #175 on: July 22, 2018, 08:03:06 PM »
Whar are the stats on buff dudes to back up this idea Assimilate?

Because I've spent much of the last 40 years looking around for buff dudes to check out and I haven't noticed much of a difference in buff dude density.
I don’t even know what we mean when we say buff. Do we mean like muscle bound freak ripped or simply in shape? I don’t see muscle bound freak guys honestly with what I would consider super hot women.

I see them with muscle bond women probably because they are into the same type of lifestyle.

At the end of the day I just think taking under this seriously is  pretty stupid.

agrajag

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #177 on: July 22, 2018, 09:49:00 PM »
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.
que

agrajag

« Reply #178 on: July 22, 2018, 10:02:08 PM »
Boys have a penis. Girls have a vagina.

Not in this post-cis world, friend-o