Author Topic: Thread of Feminism and Bumble Destroying Civilization  (Read 31602 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Thread of Feminism and Bumble Destroying Civilization
« Reply #180 on: July 23, 2018, 02:38:02 AM »
well i mean look who started it

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #181 on: July 23, 2018, 10:04:25 AM »
I'm confused on what you guys want..... scientific data? like???

Just accept my bro science and shut the fuck up and decide for yourselves if i'm wrong or not.

Whar are the stats on buff dudes to back up this idea Assimilate?

Because I've spent much of the last 40 years looking around for buff dudes to check out and I haven't noticed much of a difference in buff dude density.
I don’t even know what we mean when we say buff. Do we mean like muscle bound freak ripped or simply in shape? I don’t see muscle bound freak guys honestly with what I would consider super hot women.

I see them with muscle bond women probably because they are into the same type of lifestyle.

At the end of the day I just think taking under this seriously is  pretty stupid.
see, that's an observation i'd say you were right about. You don't see muscled freaks all ripped with hot girls, you see them with other ripped girls.

Was that hard? SHolud i throw it in your face that you didn't back this up with proper citations?

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #182 on: July 23, 2018, 04:57:43 PM »
I will say I completely agree with you that "male body image" has changed a lot over the years, but it happened before social media and honestly I'm not 100% sure it really contributes that much specifically.

I noticed about 15-20 years ago on TV the "bring out ripped shirtless dudes while chicks whistle in the crowd" shtick became rampant on TV shows; sort of a backlash to the typical "bring out half naked chicks while the dudes jeer" shtick that is still not uncommon. 

Then of course there's movies/movie stars and Hollywood in general.   You had Stalone and Arnold in the 80s of course so it's nothing new necessarily, but the sheer amount of movie stars that now look like HGH freaks is off the charts.  And the "hearthrob" type that used to be a not-buff guy with a purdy mouf turned into a ripped dude with 1% body fat shirtless all the time with a purdy mouf.

Literally 100s of millions or billions of young men around the world are influenced by Hollywood as do young women who see that body type as ideal and more realistic than it is;  whereas while you might think fitness "influencers" on social media are popular, it's nothing compared to Hollywood's influence.

So I'd definitely agree with the THEORY that the "unrealistic male body image" is a bigger problem than it ever has been for both young men and their female suitors, I don't know that social media is really at fault as much a media in general.  And how much does it ACTUALLY affect the average person?  I dunno, I don't think this is as rampant of a problem as you think. 

I'm obviously a bit older and married but I have friends in there early 20s and hang out around a lot of people in different scenes and if anything going out to clubs, the "ripped dude with a tight shirt" cliche is less noticable than ever.  They were everywhere in the early 2000s when I was first clubbing a lot, nobody really seems that obsessed with body image at all, etc.

If anything it's shocking how many nerdy looking fucks feel comfortable looking like nerdy fucks.
i guess it depends on where you go, live, etc.  i agree on the nerdy fucks though, they're everywhere now.

agrajag

« Reply #183 on: July 23, 2018, 07:15:41 PM »
everything men do in public is seen as creepy or rapey  :doge

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #184 on: July 23, 2018, 07:30:46 PM »
You can be as ripped as Zyzz himself...if you're a fucking weirdo who can't have decent conversations you're going to get passed over. Hell she might pick a dad bod dude over you, if he's funny and COOL. All of these dudes complaining about women need to put the internet down and go talk to people.

Here, let me put this into faux male intellectual terms you can understand: your father didn't have the internet, Steam sales or the MCU. He spent his time in the real world talking to people, including women. In order to attract a mate, he had to know how to talk, how to make people laugh, how to be normal, etc. And clearly he succeeded because he found a mate (your mother) and busted a nut inside her. Now flash forward to today: his seed is failing because unlike the father, he has no social skills. The internet and social media has sapped him of the need to converse with human beings in real life in order to live a "social" life, so he sits on the computer/phone/Microsoft Surface (PAID ADVERTISEMENT) all day complaining.

I'm a Puppy!

• Knows the muffin man.
« Reply #185 on: July 23, 2018, 07:42:24 PM »
Unless they're good looking.
que

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #186 on: July 23, 2018, 07:58:42 PM »
You can be as ripped as Zyzz himself...if you're a fucking weirdo who can't have decent conversations you're going to get passed over. Hell she might pick a dad bod dude over you, if he's funny and COOL. All of these dudes complaining about women need to put the internet down and go talk to people.

Here, let me put this into faux male intellectual terms you can understand: your father didn't have the internet, Steam sales or the MCU. He spent his time in the real world talking to people, including women. In order to attract a mate, he had to know how to talk, how to make people laugh, how to be normal, etc. And clearly he succeeded because he found a mate (your mother) and busted a nut inside her. Now flash forward to today: his seed is failing because unlike the father, he has no social skills. The internet and social media has sapped him of the need to converse with human beings in real life in order to live a "social" life, so he sits on the computer/phone/Microsoft Surface (PAID ADVERTISEMENT) all day complaining.

This is the special fellow-gen, everything must follow a set of rules. If they grind long enough on their charisma and social skills, they will level up and get laid. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS IT SAYS SO IN THE RULES HUMAN BEINGS ARE RATIONAL CREATURES THAT MUST FOLLOW THE RULES WHYYYYYYYY WON'T SHE FUCK MEEEEEEEE
yar

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #187 on: July 23, 2018, 08:10:18 PM »
assimilate is a self-admitted old don't lay that evil at our door

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #188 on: July 23, 2018, 09:11:30 PM »

This is the special fellow-gen, everything must follow a set of rules. If they grind long enough on their charisma and social skills, they will level up and get laid. THAT'S HOW IT WORKS IT SAYS SO IN THE RULES HUMAN BEINGS ARE RATIONAL CREATURES THAT MUST FOLLOW THE RULES WHYYYYYYYY WON'T SHE FUCK MEEEEEEEE

I liked Etoilet in many ways and spent way more time talking to him than anyone else here did, but THIS is a spot on depiction of his views. These guys love throwing out phrases like "viable mate" or "the most logical thing..." as if relationships are a fucking rpg build you can min max. In reality, putting all your points into strength or civility won't make up for the fact that you've got a fucking zero in speech and social skills.

People are complicated. There are general tips you can give in relation to attracting women that work, but it's not some hard science we can map out perfectly or predict. For instance for me, I've been pretty effective at ignoring women to the point they become interested in me. This does NOT work with every chick, in fact it outright turns many off or they simply ignore me back. But there's something about withholding attention from certain people that draws them in, I guess. Dunno. I'm not chasing anyone, my social skill level isn't high enough for that shit. But this has worked for me so fuck it.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #189 on: July 23, 2018, 09:12:17 PM »

But we have already admitted as much. There is only so much you can get away with after the initial attraction point but to be honest
no matter how much intellectual wit and charisma you have you're still getting an immediate rejection walking up like this  :flabbypd

i guess it depends on where you go, live, etc.  i agree on the nerdy fucks though, they're everywhere now.

Yeah it could, but my city has been static this whole time.  The sheer amount of douchey roid freaks I dealt with at 18-21 was off the charts here;  there was even a cheesy "gang" of them (they showed up downtown with crotch rockets and constantly got in fights / and were employed as bouncers all over town.)

That look doesn't seem as popular anymore;  hoenstly mostly see it on dudes that were probably around back when I was turning 21 lol, now they look old and out of place next to hipster #50 sporting a beard and suspenders.

It's just really hard to quantify to me if this is a growing problem or not, but I do think it's pretty sound to assume that the people it effects might be effected in a more extreme way than the past.  Like I'm unsure if there are "more" dudes obsessed with physique as in the past but I would imagine that those that are have much higher goals to attain due to the body images portrayed in media (and I bet those guys do in fact follow fitness bros and are effected by that.)
Suspenders and beards? I thought you only saw that in tv shows. See, that i never see, honestly outside of a hipster bartender or barber.

I think the type of 'roid' users these days are a bit smarter than before (again thank social media for that). They tend to have a more well rounded look, leaner look, not that jacked up monster roid head look.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 09:24:14 PM by Assimilate »

Phoenix Dark

« Reply #190 on: July 23, 2018, 09:59:48 PM »

But we have already admitted as much. There is only so much you can get away with after the initial attraction point but to be honest
no matter how much intellectual wit and charisma you have you're still getting an immediate rejection walking up like this  :flabbypd

Makes the panties wet, doesn't it.
:rejoice

maybe one day you'll be so beloved you'll get your own emote

benjipwns

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2018, 03:35:19 PM »
this is what assimilate is trying to warn us about: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/incels-looksmaxing-obsession_us_5b50e56ee4b0de86f48b0a4f
Inside Incels’ Looksmaxing Obsession: Penis Stretching, Skull Implants And Rage
Thousands of “involuntarily celibate” men in online forums are consumed by misogynist entitlement and a skin-deep quest for self-improvement.
It’s late on a Friday, and hundreds of men are browsing the forum Lookism.net. A new member logs on and posts two photos showing the lower half of his face.

“What surgeries/implants are needed to fix this?” he asks. “As you can see I have a recessed jaw/chin.”

The replies come swiftly: “It’s not just your chin. Your upper lip is retruded as well. Orthognathic surgery if you can afford it. Chin implant or [genioplasty] if you can’t. You should also look at jaw angle implants,” someone responds. “Start saving.”

It’s a typical exchange on the message board, where new posts continue to pop up throughout the night with men asking other men for physical evaluation and advice.

“Rate my face.” “I already know I’m ugly.” “Dropped 7K on a nose job.” “Candid photo of my profile reveals my subhumanity.” “I don’t even leave the house anymore, I don’t want to be seen.” “No Tinder matches in first 24 hours — is it over?” At one point, someone compares the skull sizes of Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik, carefully assessing which pop star has a more masculine-shaped head.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2018, 05:07:47 PM »
this is what assimilate is trying to warn us about: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/incels-looksmaxing-obsession_us_5b50e56ee4b0de86f48b0a4f
Thousands of “involuntarily celibate” men in online forums are consumed by misogynist entitlement and a skin-deep quest for self-improvement.
It’s late on a Friday, and hundreds of men are browsing the forum Lookism.net. A new member logs on and posts two photos showing the lower half of his face.

“What surgeries/implants are needed to fix this?” he asks. “As you can see I have a recessed jaw/chin.”

The replies come swiftly: “It’s not just your chin. Your upper lip is retruded as well. Orthognathic surgery if you can afford it. Chin implant or [genioplasty] if you can’t. You should also look at jaw angle implants,” someone responds. “Start saving.”

It’s a typical exchange on the message board, where new posts continue to pop up throughout the night with men asking other men for physical evaluation and advice.

“Rate my face.” “I already know I’m ugly.” “Dropped 7K on a nose job.” “Candid photo of my profile reveals my subhumanity.” “I don’t even leave the house anymore, I don’t want to be seen.” “No Tinder matches in first 24 hours — is it over?” At one point, someone compares the skull sizes of Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik, carefully assessing which pop star has a more masculine-shaped head.

jesus.... that's bad.

but before you laugh Elon Musk had shit done to his face plus hair implants, and Jeff Bezos is on fucking HGH.

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2018, 05:28:13 PM »
Unless they're good looking.

This is known as the Morrison rule

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #194 on: July 25, 2018, 09:41:33 AM »

Thanks for the lookism rabbit hole. I didn't even know the term "incel" existed until April of this year, probably because I've been in a relationship for nearly five years. They've been using the term for years, along with things like "framecel," "neckcecl," "skullcel."

Some of the looksmaxing stuff makes sense, but is there a reason the site thinks that a large head circumference is "looksmaxing"?*

The neck isolation exercises recommended on that site can't be great. Why don't they just recommend compound lifts?

WTF is mewing?

*Yes I measured because of the site.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #195 on: July 25, 2018, 10:13:54 AM »

Thanks for the lookism rabbit hole. I didn't even know the term "incel" existed until April of this year, probably because I've been in a relationship for nearly five years. They've been using the term for years, along with things like "framecel," "neckcecl," "skullcel."

Some of the looksmaxing stuff makes sense, but is there a reason the site thinks that a large head circumference is "looksmaxing"?*

The neck isolation exercises recommended on that site can't be great. Why don't they just recommend compound lifts?

WTF is mewing?

*Yes I measured because of the site.
I do these actually for a number of reasons.

For one, once you notice how many people have fucked up posture from sitting at a desk, or constantly looking at their phones it's horrifying. Everyone is walking around with a forward leaning neck/head posture. It's TERRIBLE. strengthening your neck can help this, a long with posture exercises, and stretches.

Second, if you do lift a lot, and aren't genetically predisposed for a larger neck circumference you can end up looking like you have 'bird neck' or a 'pencil neck'. I've always had an ok sized neck, but i know some friends that look like they're necks would snap with a gust of wind while they had boulders for shoulders.

Third, isolated neck routines can eliminate that morning 'stiff' neck that sometimes happens. I haven't had a single case of this ever since doing isolated neck movements.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2018, 02:17:32 PM »
Boy Genius doesn't think Feminism is a problem on a larger scale.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/barcelona/story/3575484/barcelona-regret-controversy-over-separating-mens-and-womens-players-on-flight

Oh noooo the woman's professional futbol team traveled in economy but the men in first class. Where's the equality!!! :six:

Fuck. Did anyone even know Barca had a female team? On one side of this the guys team is worth hundreds of millions of dollars, they each could take their own private jet if they want to. Not to mention make the Barca organization worth over a billion dollars but the women must also travel first class because why? because they're women? because feminist cunts will go ape shit on social media?

Jesus christ.

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2018, 02:33:46 PM »
benji annihilated

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2018, 03:33:17 PM »
That reminds me, my muscle cartel membership expires next month, have to steal some 7s from some Natty's to re-up. 

@Assimalate what is your girls number?

I'm a lot bigger than you breh. Try and come at me

What do you lift?  :punch

It doesn’t matter how much you lift, if you wet your pants at the thought of being punched in the face.
MMA

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2018, 05:49:39 PM »

Oh noooo a few people on social media got mad, oh noooo they had to explain it.

LOL, this type of thing is really your evidence that feminism is causing big problems?
You don't think it could be a problem that a few people bitching on social media is all it takes for companies, universities, and just institutions in general bending on a whim?

You really do not see a problem with this? This isn't equality. This is preferential treatment for no other reason than people being a specific sex.

There is simply ZERO reason for a company to pay for first class tickets for a team that NOBODY KNOWS ABOUT, that NOBODY CARES, that BRINGS IN NO MONEY.

If it were the U.S women's team ok, sure. Because why? They actually produce revenue for the United States Soccer Federation that would justify the expense.

Some of you are normal dudes with decent a mental capacity that all of a sudden all that shits the bed when it comes to these things. You guys are so afraid to come off looking misogynistic when this isn't even close to misogyny.

And then Boy Genius wants to claim he doesn't notice a problem on a larger scale lol. The problem is right here on this forum, a bunch of dumbasses been socially conditioned to put their dicks between their legs and claim everything is "fine"

It doesn’t matter how much you lift, if you wet your pants at the thought of being punched in the face.
There's a difference between being afraid of something that may happen and engaging in a fight than actually going to a weekly sparing match to get punched in the face to leave with a headache.  ::)
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 05:57:01 PM by Assimilate »

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #200 on: July 26, 2018, 06:12:11 PM »
I’m sorry, all I heard was “I’m softer than a tootsie roll fruit cup.”
MMA

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #201 on: July 26, 2018, 06:19:08 PM »
I’m sorry, all I heard was “I’m softer than a tootsie roll fruit cup.”
uh huh.

that's like saying beer league hockey should be played with shoulder pads and full contact.

Boogie

• The Smooth Canadian
  • Icon
« Reply #202 on: July 26, 2018, 06:25:32 PM »
Beer league hockey is played with shoulder pads.
MMA

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #203 on: July 26, 2018, 06:28:39 PM »
obviously you're not really foaming mad about other people's plane tickets which you're not paying for

what's really bothering you?

you can open up assimilate, it's all love

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2018, 06:33:52 PM »
I mean if I had to guess, probably some woman at some point didn't have sex with him when he thought they should. THE NERVE.
yar

benjipwns

« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2018, 07:24:58 PM »
Some of you are normal dudes with decent a mental capacity that all of a sudden all that shits the bed when it comes to these things. You guys are so afraid to come off looking misogynistic when this isn't even close to misogyny.

And then Boy Genius wants to claim he doesn't notice a problem on a larger scale lol. The problem is right here on this forum, a bunch of dumbasses been socially conditioned to put their dicks between their legs and claim everything is "fine"
It's true, the one thing I fear is being labeled negatively by people who disagree with me. But how do I possibly get over it? :fbm

benjipwns

« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2018, 07:46:02 PM »
i may have gotten the order mixed up

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2018, 08:20:17 PM »
Beer league hockey is played with shoulder pads.
now you want to call me a fruit rollup??

now that's funny. rocking shoulder pads in men's league   :lol

You really do not see a problem with this? This isn't equality. This is preferential treatment for no other reason than people being a specific sex.

Did you bother to read the article?

They didn't bend, they literally explained it was a last minute flight and there were only coach seats left.  They called it an unjustified attack.
You believe that? I doubt they fly that team around first class. Even still, it shows what the feminist movement is about. It was a reply to Benji, since he thinks there is no evidence of this being a wide scale problem.

I mean if I had to guess, probably some woman at some point didn't have sex with him when he thought they should. THE NERVE.
Yeah that's it. I link an article showing the ridiculousness of the feminist agenda on an international scale but this all boils down to a time a girl rejected me for sex.........

that'sssssss it! you've nailed it breh!

idiot
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 08:27:03 PM by Assimilate »

agrajag

« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2018, 08:31:02 PM »
i may have gotten the order mixed up

You augmented your brows, shaved your traps and injected synthol into your jaw?

benjipwns

« Reply #209 on: July 31, 2018, 02:20:36 AM »
this is what assy and Daddy P tried to warn us about: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/07/30/man-changes-gender-car-insurance/

CANADA (CBS Local) – A man in Canada has found an inventive way to cut his car insurance by over $1,000 a year: he’s officially become a woman.

David, who lives in Alberta, told local reporters that he wanted to buy his dream car and started calling insurance providers for a quote. To insure his new Chevy Cruze, David was reportedly given a quote of $4,500 a year because he was a man in his 20’s with one accident on his record.

David then had the idea to ask the insurer what it would cost him if he was a female. The new quote came in at around $3,400. “I was pretty angry about that. And I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the driver told the CBC.

To save about $91 a month, David decided to take advantage of Canada’s policies for officially changing your gender. The Alberta man only had to have a doctor’s note stating that the patient identifies as a member of the opposite sex.

“It was pretty simple,” he claimed. “I just basically asked for it and told them that I identify as a woman, or I’d like to identify as a woman, and he wrote me the letter I wanted.”

The 23-year-old sent the doctor’s note to Alberta’s provincial government and received a new birth certificate in the mail a few weeks later. According to the Canadian government, David was now a woman and qualified for cheaper car insurance.

“I was quite shocked, but I was also relieved,” the driver added. “I felt like I beat the system. I felt like I won.”

In June, Canada’s government actually made it even easier for people to change the gender they identify with by scrapping the doctor’s note requirement.

The Canadian man told reporters his scheme had nothing to do with making a statement about transgender or LGBT rights, it was to fight back against the country’s insurance system which penalized him for being male.

“I’m a man, 100 percent. Legally, I’m a woman,” David gloated. “I did it for cheaper car insurance.”

:cancry :cancry :cancry :cancry

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #210 on: July 31, 2018, 11:54:41 AM »
this is what assy and Daddy P tried to warn us about: https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/07/30/man-changes-gender-car-insurance/

CANADA (CBS Local) – A man in Canada has found an inventive way to cut his car insurance by over $1,000 a year: he’s officially become a woman.

David, who lives in Alberta, told local reporters that he wanted to buy his dream car and started calling insurance providers for a quote. To insure his new Chevy Cruze, David was reportedly given a quote of $4,500 a year because he was a man in his 20’s with one accident on his record.

David then had the idea to ask the insurer what it would cost him if he was a female. The new quote came in at around $3,400. “I was pretty angry about that. And I didn’t feel like getting screwed over any more,” the driver told the CBC.

To save about $91 a month, David decided to take advantage of Canada’s policies for officially changing your gender. The Alberta man only had to have a doctor’s note stating that the patient identifies as a member of the opposite sex.

“It was pretty simple,” he claimed. “I just basically asked for it and told them that I identify as a woman, or I’d like to identify as a woman, and he wrote me the letter I wanted.”

The 23-year-old sent the doctor’s note to Alberta’s provincial government and received a new birth certificate in the mail a few weeks later. According to the Canadian government, David was now a woman and qualified for cheaper car insurance.

“I was quite shocked, but I was also relieved,” the driver added. “I felt like I beat the system. I felt like I won.”

In June, Canada’s government actually made it even easier for people to change the gender they identify with by scrapping the doctor’s note requirement.

The Canadian man told reporters his scheme had nothing to do with making a statement about transgender or LGBT rights, it was to fight back against the country’s insurance system which penalized him for being male.

“I’m a man, 100 percent. Legally, I’m a woman,” David gloated. “I did it for cheaper car insurance.”

:cancry :cancry :cancry :cancry

:dead

now that's a lifehack

benjipwns

« Reply #211 on: July 31, 2018, 11:56:12 AM »
This is what Assy tried to warn us about:

#GetWokeGoBroke
I'm starting to think that SJW companies are secretly trying to get Trump re-elected.
Great going Burger King, So obviously you'd like to divide and turn your customers off of your products. Why don't you just go ahead and insert pink razor blades into your burgers? I'm sure that'll be faster, since your goal is obviously to minimize your sales.
btw, isn't it ironic that a business called "Burger King" is now lecturing me with feminist propaganda? There has to be a God and he has to have a sense of humor. I refuse to believe the universe is this idiosyncratic by accident.
Just came here to give a thumbs-down.
Great campaign ad for Donald Trump in 2020, by the way.
This is why he won in the first place.
It warms my heart to see that the regressive liberal agenda has not and will not ever taint the minds of the majority thanks to the internet. The like to dislike ratios on these propaganda videos say it all.
Burger King's name itself is sexist.  Why not call it "Burger Gender Neutral Monarch"?
What I cant believe is with the level of hot mess this propaganda is, there hasn't been a retraction or anything. I have not seen a single positive comment here and i've been looking.
I feel bad for the minimum wage workers you employ that have had to hear an ear full about this, while you big wigs obviously ignore the opinions of people who actually watch this and provide statistical feedback.
G E T   W O K E ,   G O   B R O K E

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #212 on: July 31, 2018, 12:00:38 PM »
 :trumps

you're doing good work here BoyG

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
« Reply #214 on: July 31, 2018, 12:57:24 PM »
This is what Assy tried to warn us about:

#GetWokeGoBroke
I'm starting to think that SJW companies are secretly trying to get Trump re-elected.
Great going Burger King, So obviously you'd like to divide and turn your customers off of your products. Why don't you just go ahead and insert pink razor blades into your burgers? I'm sure that'll be faster, since your goal is obviously to minimize your sales.
btw, isn't it ironic that a business called "Burger King" is now lecturing me with feminist propaganda? There has to be a God and he has to have a sense of humor. I refuse to believe the universe is this idiosyncratic by accident.
Just came here to give a thumbs-down.
Great campaign ad for Donald Trump in 2020, by the way.
This is why he won in the first place.
It warms my heart to see that the regressive liberal agenda has not and will not ever taint the minds of the majority thanks to the internet. The like to dislike ratios on these propaganda videos say it all.
Burger King's name itself is sexist.  Why not call it "Burger Gender Neutral Monarch"?
What I cant believe is with the level of hot mess this propaganda is, there hasn't been a retraction or anything. I have not seen a single positive comment here and i've been looking.
I feel bad for the minimum wage workers you employ that have had to hear an ear full about this, while you big wigs obviously ignore the opinions of people who actually watch this and provide statistical feedback.
G E T   W O K E ,   G O   B R O K E

Bunch of snowflakes REEEEEEEEEE
©ZH

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2018, 04:05:10 PM »
I just read a satire from 1924 where the narrator incessantly whined about how the Bolsheviks proclaimed gender equality in 1918 but he still has to pay for women when he goes on dates with them.

Eventually he finds an /r/atheism poster who splits everything with him and he values this more than her physical attractiveness so they get married. She loses her job and he has to support a woman he finds ugly, which he whines about.
[close]

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2018, 05:14:14 PM »
I just read a satire from 1924 where the narrator incessantly whined about how the Bolsheviks proclaimed gender equality in 1918 but he still has to pay for women when he goes on dates with them.

Eventually he finds an /r/atheism poster who splits everything with him and he values this more than her physical attractiveness so they get married. She loses her job and he has to support a woman he finds ugly, which he whines about.
[close]
this is amazing where did you find this

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2018, 06:20:17 PM »
http://www.overlookpress.com/galosh-1.html

It's one of the short stories in this.

The story after it is about the evils of tipping (it was outlawed in the Soviet Union in the 1920s). Reddit is truly unremarkable in its ideology.

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #218 on: August 04, 2018, 06:53:03 PM »
I really should get into Russian literature. Start reading some of the greats.

Now only if i could read  :doge

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #219 on: August 04, 2018, 08:24:09 PM »
read The Brothers Karamazov
每天生气

agrajag

« Reply #220 on: August 04, 2018, 08:27:28 PM »
read The Brothers Karamazov

they don't have Brothers Karamazov: Babby's First Book edition

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2018, 11:21:56 AM »
I really should get into Russian literature. Start reading some of the greats.

Now only if i could read  :doge

Start with The Captain's Daughter by Pushkin & First Love by Tourgueniev (or his other short novels). Maybe Pauline Sachs by Droujinine and some Gogol too. All rather short but basically those books are a blueprint in what you'll find in the lengthier classics.
ὕβρις

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2018, 11:24:54 AM »
Gogol! Gogol! Gogol! Like almost everything he wrote is short too so he might actually finish something.
serge

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2018, 11:33:28 AM »
Actually, upon further thinking, I don’t want Assimilate trying to read. I want him to be diagnosed with some non-existent late blooming cystic fibrosis, though.
serge

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2018, 11:57:52 AM »
I do a lot of podcasts these days. I think the podcast game changed everything. Traveling isn't even the same anymore. Pop a podcast on and a 3+ hour trip becomes a breeze.

benjipwns

« Reply #225 on: August 05, 2018, 12:15:41 PM »

agrajag

« Reply #226 on: August 05, 2018, 12:20:42 PM »
Gogol! Gogol! Gogol! Like almost everything he wrote is short too so he might actually finish something.

Assi could probably relate to The Nose the most, with his neurosis

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #228 on: August 05, 2018, 01:09:38 PM »
ὕβρις

curly

• cultural maoist
« Reply #229 on: August 05, 2018, 01:12:32 PM »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #230 on: August 05, 2018, 08:09:41 PM »

benjipwns

« Reply #231 on: August 05, 2018, 08:20:26 PM »
this wisdom shouldn't stay in the garbage thread, it challenges too many of the austys here to be trapped there among the disgusting sexualized designs of Soul Calibur:
I don't know about the WNBA but there's been a global effort among many sports recently (football, rugby, cycling, to name some...) to promote the female half with more push and better coverage. A lot of growing pains but overall it's a good thing. The disparity in level and spectacle is real but it hasn't stopped Olympics or Tennis female categories getting popular enough to be considered integral parts of tournaments.
i wrote about this in the feminine disaster thread. this isn't a good thing at all. this is fucking annoying as fuck.

why do i have to listen to some whiny voiced ear piercing bitch call plays in futbol? why? because we must include a diversity check in every single goddamn thing now? fuck.
You don't have to listen to anything, assy
yeah i do. if i want to watch the game with commentary i'm going to occasionally have to listen to some dumb cunt call a play every few games. it's lacking in mental fortitude. it brings no value at all to the programming.
I wonder how those pink jerseys negatively impact your life, assy
Because any time there is female infiltration of something it ends up being a waterdown shit product that is stripped of all it's danger and excitement. It happens with everything.

Ever notice what happens to a music scene once a bunch of cute girls start flocking to the shows?

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #232 on: August 05, 2018, 08:21:47 PM »
They don't call you boy genius for nothin'  :D

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #233 on: August 05, 2018, 08:23:15 PM »
why do i have to listen to some whiny voiced ear piercing bitch?

Well, now we know why he didn't make it through those Jordan Peterson audio books.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 08:56:05 PM by Mandark »

Assimilate

• Now bringing you *Zen*
« Reply #234 on: August 05, 2018, 08:27:53 PM »

Brilliance. Especially the ending  :clap

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #235 on: August 06, 2018, 04:18:22 AM »
EVERYONE PLEASE HEED MY WORDS!!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Get familiar with how the Western Roman Empire fell. I recommend specifically looking up “german mass migration destroyed the Western Roman Empire”. After you look it up and read about it, please come back here and like this post if what happened scares you and how it can be comparable to today. The only reason I ask for likes is so that WotW hopefully sees this and can add his own takes on it. Thank you
©@©™

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #236 on: August 08, 2018, 05:01:07 AM »
EVERYONE PLEASE HEED MY WORDS!!! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH. Get familiar with how the Western Roman Empire fell. I recommend specifically looking up “german mass migration destroyed the Western Roman Empire”. After you look it up and read about it, please come back here and like this post if what happened scares you and how it can be comparable to today. The only reason I ask for likes is so that WotW hopefully sees this and can add his own takes on it. Thank you
::)

Kara

« Reply #237 on: August 11, 2018, 12:33:55 AM »
Glad to see molon labe is getting the swords to plowshares treatment.

https://twitter.com/IsARealGal/status/1026534762029219841

Can't wait for paypigs to appropriate don't tread on me. 8)

benjipwns

« Reply #238 on: August 16, 2018, 08:56:36 AM »
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/masterpiece-cakeshop-owner-sues-colorado-after-denying-trans-womans-cake-request_us_5b744f97e4b0df9b093b6457
The new case centers on Autumn Scardina’s order for a cake from Phillips’ Masterpiece Cakeshop in June 2017 with a pink interior and blue exterior to celebrate the anniversary of her coming out as a transgender woman. Phillips refused to make the cake, saying “it would have celebrated messages contrary to his religious belief that sex ― the status of being male or female ― is given by God, is biologically determined,” his lawsuit says.

Scardina filed a complaint with the state Civil Rights Commission, claiming discrimination based on her sex. The commission found probable cause that Phillips violated an anti-discrimination law that prohibits businesses from refusing service based on race, sex, marital status or sexual orientation. It ordered the two parties into mediation.

Phillips argues in his lawsuit, which names Gov. John Hickenlooper (D) and Civil Rights Commission members, that the Supreme Court ruling allows him to decline customers for religious reasons. The court, however, did not address whether religious objectors to same-sex relationships can duck anti-discrimination laws and refuse to serve to LGBTQ customers.

“The state of Colorado is ignoring the message of the U.S. Supreme Court by continuing to single out Jack for punishment and to exhibit hostility toward his religious beliefs,” said Kristen Waggoner, an attorney of the anti-LGBTQ group Alliance Defending Freedom, which is representing Phillips.

A spokesperson for the Anti-Violence Project said the denial of services to LGBTQ community members fuels disrespect and violence.

“This is a concerted effort by Phillips, in concert with designated hate group Alliance Defending Freedom, to push anti-LGBTQ discrimination under the guise of so-called religious freedom,” the spokesperson, Eliel Cruz, told HuffPost. “These continued infringements on LGBTQ people’s access to public goods and services cultivates a culture of violence against us by promoting a narrative that LGBTQ people are less than. Sexual orientation or gender identity should not prohibit anyone from being treated with dignity and respect at any establishment.”

warned assi us about did he

benjipwns

« Reply #239 on: August 20, 2018, 10:49:42 PM »
http://caldronpool.com/healthline-says-using-the-medical-term-vagina-is-not-gender-inclusive-language-uses-front-hole-instead/
Healthline has claimed health disparities and higher rates of HIV and STIs observed in LGBTQIA communities are due to discrimination in the sex ed world. So, the California based health information provider has adopted the gender-inclusive term “front hole” in place of the medical term, “vagina” in their latest LGBTQIA safe sex guide.

“For the purpose of this guide, we’ll refer to the vagina as the ‘front hole’ instead of solely using the medical term ‘vagina,'” the document explains. “This is gender-inclusive language that’s considerate of the fact that some trans people don’t identify with the labels the medical community attaches to their genitals.”

“For example, some trans and nonbinary-identified people assigned female at birth may enjoy being the receptors of penetrative sex, but experience gender dysphoria when that part of their body is referred to using a word that society and professional communities often associate with femaleness. An alternative that’s becoming increasingly popular in trans and queer communities is front hole.”

The document went on to claim, lack of representation and anti-LGBTQIA bias in standard safe sex guides stigmatizes certain sexual behaviours and identities and is directly related to higher rates of HIV and STIs reported within LGBTQIA communities.

The guide goes on to suggest, “it’s imperative for safe sex guides to become more inclusive of LGBTQIA and nonbinary people and their experiences. This will help address barriers to accessing care and effective educational tools, while simultaneously normalizing and acknowledging the true diversity that exists with regard to gender and sexuality.”

#FrontHole