Author Topic: ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS - Thread of Gaming Zen  (Read 205165 times)

Himu

ANIMAL CROSSING: NEW HORIZONS - Thread of Gaming Zen
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:44:13 PM »
Swtich friend codes:

Potato SW-2549-2352-3415
Bork SW-4202-9640-1246
Pilonv SW-0929-3974-6477
Catscatscats SW-7627-4931-6106
Tasty SW-5868-7745-1190
21337 SW-3916-6690-6303
Hardcore retro SW-3706-6629-1492
Cindi: ask for code

:brazilcry

My baby is back :rejoice
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 09:02:31 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

G The Resurrected

I'm gonna so visit your town!

Tasty

Please have save transfer or at least catalogue transfer.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
Is Animal Crossing like the boring part of Stardew Valley ?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Animal Crossing is about catching bugs and buying furniture.
©@©™

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Drop some facts brehs I didn’t watch this or any Nintendo direct ever.

Is it’s going to be like the OG family style where you can have multiple people in one village again? Would love that for the family, it’s the one game we all play including wifey

Tasty

Drop some facts brehs I didn’t watch this or any Nintendo direct ever.

Is it’s going to be like the OG family style where you can have multiple people in one village again? Would love that for the family, it’s the one game we all play including wifey

No idea. But it was the case for every game until New Leaf.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Tasty

The all-caps title conveys the appropriate amount of excitement, but I worry it's ill-suited for such a quietly zen game like Animal Crossing. :thinking

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
The last time I played New Leaf I put Arbeit Macht Frei on the notice board and changed my town flag to a swastika. I hope all the animals are dead by this point.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
The all-caps title conveys the appropriate amount of excitement, but I worry it's ill-suited for such a quietly zen game like Animal Crossing. :thinking

There’s an Assi thread over in OT you can use.
©@©™

Tasty

Actually a lot of Nintendo devs love Twin Peaks, so maybe that's not so conspiratorial. :lol

Himu

How can anyone hate Isabelle besides the furry love?! She might be the most adorable Nintendo creation this decade besides kitty Peach! Even I love Isabelle and I hate dogs!
IYKYK

Maiden Voyage

• Junior
I'm in for this.

Tasty

Himu

IYKYK

Tasty

I'm so excited to play (what I assume will be) a good Animal Crossing on a console again, for the first time since GC. City Folk sucked and almost made me drop the series.

It was The Bore that actually got me to pick up New Leaf, and now I'm back in AC's warm embrace. :heart

Himu

Technically handheld too :)
IYKYK

Tasty

Yeah that's the truly wonderful part. We get both the total immersion of a home console game, playing under a blanket while it rains outside, maybe even meeting up at a friend's town online; AND we get to take the game and play it anywhere we want, whenever we want, to catch up on the more chore-like daily tasks when we have minutes to spare.

This might be the ultimate Animal Crossing if they pull it off right.

The Switch is such a genius design.

Himu

I'm so glad that my dream system was finally realized with the Switch. I have no idea why they didn't do that with the Wii U. If you look at my previous Wii U posts you'll see I asked for them to do exactly what Switch is at least as far back as 2011. Never stop having faith :heartbeat
IYKYK

Tasty

Yeah, I did as well and so did a bunch of others. Sometimes Nintendo has to find out the hard way though, lol. I had fantasies of bringing a "standalone" Wii U GamePad on the T shortly after the system launched.

Today, that's basically what I'm doing with the Switch. :rejoice

Himu

when i get my switch will you play mario kart with me
IYKYK

Himu

I'm stating right here and now that I am an Isabelle fan and it's okay to be an Isabelle fan and not jack off to her. We need a non-perverts Isabelle fan club!!
IYKYK

Tasty

when i get my switch will you play mario kart with me

Lol duh.

Though I mostly prefer Battle Mode. 😁

Tasty

It's been 5 years since New Leaf not 7, but I still feel the same.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator

help
ど助平

MMaRsu

• Administrator
Where is tom nook and where did he put my money
What

Tasty

Himu

kawaii
IYKYK

Tasty

Tasty

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Dobutsu no Mori (N64) manual cover art. :heart
[close]

Tasty

Tasty

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
In b4
REDMOND WASHINGTON - NINTENDO OF AMERICA - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Join us for an important development update on Animal Crossing Switch!

Our team is dedicated to bring the best possible Animal Crossing experience to Nintendo Switch. After careful consideration we have decided to postpone the release of Animal Crossing Switch for a while longer.
We have made important changes to our development team to make sure we can deliver the high quality life and friendship simulation experience Animal Crossing fans have come to expect from us.
We are proud to announce that Next Level Games will help us develop this new installment in the Animal Crossing franchise now that development of Luigi's Mansion 3: Maze of Mirrors has wrapped up.
Please look forward to more news about Animal Crossing soon!

The fans of Animal Crossing can expect something special while they wait for Animal Crossing Switch to release at a later date. We're bringing back the biggest toy-to-life party yet with Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival for Nintendo Switch in time for this years Holiday season.
Animal Crossing fans can look forward to improved graphics and gameplay with new exciting features crafted exclusively for Nintendo Switch. Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival will support the Toy-Con VR, bringing the Animal Crossing franchise to a new reality for the first time!
In addition this new and improved version of Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival will feature additional never before seen minigames.

We thank all the fans for their patience and their continued support of Animal Crossing, please stay tuned for more news about your favorite animal friends soon.
🤴

Himu

Shut the fuck up, Nintex.

Andy! :rejoice It's almost here!
IYKYK

Tasty

I cannot wait for the impotent masculine nerd rage when most of the Direct and Treehouse is focused just on Animal Crossing :delicious

Himu

I cannot wait for the impotent masculine nerd rage when most of the Direct and Treehouse is focused just on Animal Crossing :delicious

It will be glorious. :rejoice
IYKYK

Tasty

Exactly one week left!! :gladbron

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
:O day 1 download

Tasty

Uh I mean until info lol

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
Now I’m sad and embarrassed

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
I’ll still buy it sign unseen, for the record

Tasty

Himu

It's so great!

Who is the mayor this time? No mayor since it's at a resort?
IYKYK

Tasty

I'm OK with Tortimer going back to being the mayor honestly... or there being no official mayor (but the player retaining their abilities to update the town from New Leaf.)

The new release date means I have nine whole months to finish up New Leaf! I can't wait to get the gang back together. :heart

OMG they've made it easier for friends to play together than ever, Andy!!

ANIMAL CROSSING BORE GANG REUNITES!!

Tasty

https://kotaku.com/animal-crossing-new-horizons-will-let-you-decorate-the-1835421595

Kotaku followed up with Nintendo after its Nintendo Direct presentation, and the company confirmed that you will be able to select your character’s skin tone in the game.

Himu

YES!

YES!

YES!!!
IYKYK

Himu

Fuscia is one of my favorite animal neighbors so it was so great seeing her today!
IYKYK

Tasty

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1138499567819710464

OMG the item select takes inspiration from "analogue controller-centric" keyboard HUDs. :o

Tasty

THIS IS THE BREATH OF THE WILD OF ANIMAL CROSSING

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
I've been out of the Animal Crossing game for a while, but I don't mind jumping back in for this one.
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
I've been out of the Animal Crossing game for a while, but I don't mind jumping back in for this one.

Haven't played it since the Game Cube version.  Will give it a shot!
ど助平

Himu

I want to know more about the setting. WHere will shops be? Where will Isabelle be?!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 05:41:46 PM by Cindi Mayweather »
IYKYK

Himu

I'm OK with Tortimer going back to being the mayor honestly... or there being no official mayor (but the player retaining their abilities to update the town from New Leaf.)

Well, what about Isabelle? I loved greeting her daily. :(
IYKYK

Tasty

https://twitter.com/Nibellion/status/1138498707941408768

I imagine the NookPhone interface will be 1:1 with the Switch Online App's AC section.

Well, what about Isabelle? I loved greeting her daily. :(

I imagine they're saving Isabelle and her in-game function for a September/October-timed Direct to keep excitement going. :) She's easily the breakout star of the series, probably more than the Villager, Nook, and Totakeke at this point.

Himu

I'll open up my 3ds to see what I need in ACNL.
IYKYK

Tasty

Yeah!! I'm still plugging away and I keep my "BFF" switch on so I know when people come online... in the last three years no one has. :(

But maybe now they will. :)