Author Topic: Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson is back and now he's IMMORTAL from owning the libs  (Read 863 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
https://www.thedailybeast.com/duck-dynasty-boss-on-health-care-i-dont-need-it-because-i-have-immortality-given-to-me-by-god
I already have health care. It’s given to me by God. Eternal health care. I’m guaranteed to be raised from the dead. I have life and immortality given to me by God through Jesus Christ... The temporary reprieve is not worth it. I'm telling [Kamala Harris], I have eternal health care, and it's free! Doctors can give you a little temporary reprieve, but they cannot save you from physical death. The doctors who treat you, they die, too.

Checkmate, EVERYONE.

Previous coverage on The Bire that I never considered for a second bumping: ‘Duck Dynasty’ Star: A Vagina Is ‘More Desirable Than A Man’s Anus’

Brehvolution

• Until at last, I threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.
Shut up and make your duck calls.
©ZH

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Please stop praying for my grandpa, he’s getting to strong. He broke out of the hospital and no one can stop him.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
When are we gonna get our Duck Dynasty/Bundy Clan cross over?
dog

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
Eh.. Al Bundy Wasn't Special Or Smart. He Was Just White.