Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3890375 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #22260 on: June 13, 2019, 04:58:48 PM »
Why is Koffing's defense so high when he's a thin membrane around gas?
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #22261 on: June 13, 2019, 04:59:44 PM »
Why is Koffing's defense so high when he's a thin membrane around gas?

Because he is fucking adorable so no one dares attack him

:O

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22262 on: June 13, 2019, 05:01:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/had-a-friend-tell-make-a-comment-on-my-features-looks-sign-of-her-being-toxic.123075/

My friend and I were chatting like usual, when after two drinks, she was starting to be a little more outspoken if you will.

So she says to me that I have features that resemble the Who characters from Seuss’ books.  This was after she didn’t want to tell me after I tried getting it out of her because I was both curious and wondering how mean-spirited this was going to become.

I shrugged it off initially. But it stood with me until today. And yeah, it’s fucked up. And I’m offended.

I’ve never taken a jab at her looks. Ever. So if after a fee drinks she telling me this, is this an indication that she’s actually an asshole?

I hit her up earlier and told her I felt bad after thinking about it. I was letting it rock as to sort out my feelings diplomatically.

But man, is this a sign she’s toxic and I should distance myself from her? . . .   and to me a sign she’s toxic and generally mean-spirited.
Or am I being soft?

Also, lmao, I kinda get what she was saying now LOL.

(Image removed from quote.)

This guy's looks are the least of his problems.  Being a doormat in need of validation to have feelings is way less attractive.

And lol at a toxic friendship being getting ribbed for you appearance.  Toxic friends are needy alcoholics, borderline personalities, inveterate liars, social climbers, etc.  Not pussy ass gradeschool shit like, "she called me a bad name."

to-to-toxic

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22263 on: June 13, 2019, 05:04:57 PM »
I genuinely think that whole "use your face for an avatar" that was on gaf killed the forum.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #22264 on: June 13, 2019, 05:05:11 PM »
:O

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22265 on: June 13, 2019, 05:38:42 PM »
Someone at the investors meeting should have grilled Nintendo about Retro. 5+ years of nothing from that studio, and those employees are still getting paid, draining cash flow. What gives?

...maybe that actually is the real Ron Paul  :ohhh

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22266 on: June 13, 2019, 05:45:09 PM »
Also interesting that Mike Pondsmith loves the Voodoo boys in 2077

(16:09)

but I have a feeling that's where RE suddenly doesn't care about the opinion of a poc anymore.

I assume the description of the demo spread widely as "a white protagonist gunning down endless black thugs" may be a bit hyperbolic.

No, that's actually a correct description. CDPR was a bit hesitant at first, but Mike Pondsmith was adamant about this when he joined the project as a creative consultant back in 2012.
dog

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22267 on: June 13, 2019, 05:51:46 PM »
I wager only 5% of the people complaining about not being able to transfer all mons to the latest game are actual autists whose life revolves around pokemon and they really care about it while the rest are just jumping onto the latest gamer outrage bandwagon for the endorphin rush. I was literally talking to someone after the Pokemon direct and they said "It looks good, I am pretty casual when it comes to Pokemon and just play through the main campaign, maybe do some post-game stuff but otherwise I stop playing after I beat it." and the day THE CONTROVERSY was revealed his tone suddenly shifted to "holy shit this is fucking BULLSHIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?!"

:foodcourt

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #22268 on: June 13, 2019, 05:54:20 PM »
I wager only 5% of the people complaining about not being able to transfer all mons to the latest game are actual one who incoherently screechess whose life revolves around pokemon and they really care about it while the rest are just jumping onto the latest gamer outrage bandwagon for the endorphin rush. I was literally talking to someone after the Pokemon direct and they said "It looks good, I am pretty casual when it comes to Pokemon and just play through the main campaign, maybe do some post-game stuff but otherwise I stop playing after I beat it." and the day THE CONTROVERSY was revealed his tone suddenly shifted to "holy shit this is fucking BULLSHIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?!"

Yeah, we know you can't take Nintendo being criticized. Don't need to right an essay about it to justify your bias.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #22269 on: June 13, 2019, 05:58:14 PM »
 :miyamoto

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22270 on: June 13, 2019, 05:58:44 PM »
I honestly don't know why the industry did an E3 this year. I'm seeing more and more games that I want to buy but everyone is complaining about dumb shit.

Plus, how many times does Gamefreak have to release a game lagging behind in well 'everything' before they catch on to the fact that you know... Gamefreak isn't that good of a developer from a technical standpoint and never has been.
🤴

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22271 on: June 13, 2019, 05:59:36 PM »
I wager only 5% of the people complaining about not being able to transfer all mons to the latest game are actual one who incoherently screechess whose life revolves around pokemon and they really care about it while the rest are just jumping onto the latest gamer outrage bandwagon for the endorphin rush. I was literally talking to someone after the Pokemon direct and they said "It looks good, I am pretty casual when it comes to Pokemon and just play through the main campaign, maybe do some post-game stuff but otherwise I stop playing after I beat it." and the day THE CONTROVERSY was revealed his tone suddenly shifted to "holy shit this is fucking BULLSHIT, WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY THINKING?!"

Yeah, we know you can't take Nintendo being criticized. Don't need to right an essay about it to justify your bias.

have sex

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #22272 on: June 13, 2019, 06:04:10 PM »
In this world, someone born male who identified as a woman would just become a woman biologically indistinguishable from any other, without too much difficulty. Trans people as they exist today wouldn't exist at all unless by choice.

Highly speculative fiction really shouldn't be bound into acknowledging and providing commentary on the social problems caused by the limitations of today's technology.
I'd wager if gender fluidity as well as sexual orientation fluidity are a thing (and enough time had passed for the technology to morph the culture), then people would probably go back and forth anyway, so it probably wouldn't make sense to even use a thousand categories.

Like taking Polyjuice Potion to fuck your sister

Is it really incest if youre in her boyfriends body?

Watch Enter the Void to find that out.

shosta

« Reply #22273 on: June 13, 2019, 06:05:48 PM »
Underrated movie. Plot was shit but aesthetic was great.
每天生气

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22275 on: June 13, 2019, 06:09:47 PM »
enter the void is fucking trash, it's like some fedora tipping weeaboo had a cursory read of the tibetan book of the dead and decided to make an "oh wow isn't this so deep guys?" movie to fulfill his fantasy of living in japan and fucking his sister.

no wonder shosta likes it.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #22276 on: June 13, 2019, 06:13:00 PM »
Underrated movie. Plot was shit but aesthetic was great.

If you dont nope out before the end of the opening credits, you are probably the target audience for that movie.

Boredfrom

« Reply #22278 on: June 13, 2019, 06:13:24 PM »
Nintentards are the worst.

shosta

« Reply #22279 on: June 13, 2019, 06:15:55 PM »
If you dont nope out before the end of the opening credits, you are probably the target audience for that movie.
Cool tautology, bro!
每天生气

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22280 on: June 13, 2019, 06:20:31 PM »
First of all, I want to make it clear beforehand that I'm a middle-class cishet white male, so my opinion comes from a tower of privilege and I'm completely okay with whomever feels like dismissing it or enlightening me on whatever I may be getting wrong. I'm here to learn, and grateful for it.

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22281 on: June 13, 2019, 06:21:40 PM »
Nintentards are the worst.

seething

shosta

« Reply #22282 on: June 13, 2019, 06:32:03 PM »
First of all, I want to make it clear beforehand that I'm a middle-class cishet white male, so my opinion comes from a tower of privilege and I'm completely okay with whomever feels like dismissing it or enlightening me on whatever I may be getting wrong. I'm here to learn, and grateful for it.

God, I fucking hate this supplicating attitude. It's the most dickless shit. I see it all the time, everywhere, and it's so cringe. It's like the only way for white guys to exist in liberal circles these days is to become a eunuch and preface every opinion with their birth-inherited self-criticism. It's so genuinely anti-liberal. I'm not white but I would much rather someone just say their ignorant opinion than bend over for me saying "I don't know what it's like to be you! I can't ever know!"
每天生气

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #22283 on: June 13, 2019, 06:37:34 PM »
tower of privilege

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #22284 on: June 13, 2019, 06:39:27 PM »
enter the void is fucking trash, it's like some fedora tipping weeaboo had a cursory read of the tibetan book of the dead and decided to make an "oh wow isn't this so deep guys?" movie to fulfill his fantasy of living in japan and fucking his sister.

Brainlet.  :smug

BisMarckie

« Reply #22285 on: June 13, 2019, 06:39:50 PM »
I can‘ even see you dirty peasants from my continental European tower of privilege.

I don't know what it's like to be you! I don‘t ever want to know! :snob

Tiops

« Reply #22286 on: June 13, 2019, 06:44:38 PM »

In the cases we are privileged in a discussion, should we include pictures of ourselves groveling while crying for mercy in the post? Is that enough? Or should we just not post at all?

shosta

« Reply #22287 on: June 13, 2019, 06:48:20 PM »
I can‘ even see you dirty peasants from my continental European tower of privilege.

This Polish guy pretending he has privilege in Europe ::)

Wait... POLISH! :maf
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #22288 on: June 13, 2019, 06:50:36 PM »

This Polish guy pretending he has privilege in Europe ::)

Wait... POLISH! :maf

:gurl
I got my German passport ASAP and threw the Polish one in the trash as soon as we set foot on German soil.
Better safe than sorry, don‘t want to be a citizen of a state associated with Nazis.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22289 on: June 13, 2019, 06:50:37 PM »
This has to be the most outrageous e3

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-not-looking-good-for-male-same-sex-romantic-supports-in-fe-three-houses-and-thats-not-acceptable-support-spoilers.122922/

...this is actually an outrage topic, about a rumour someone read on reddit, where the originator of the rumour outright said "I'm not sure about any of this shit"

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #22290 on: June 13, 2019, 06:51:54 PM »

I like when the kid gets shot.  "Oh man,    I like got shot and junk . . . This is like,  uh, it like sucks bro.    . .  . Bummer totes, man."
sigh

BisMarckie

« Reply #22291 on: June 13, 2019, 06:52:10 PM »
Being a German citizen with roots in Poland is great. All of the privilege, none of the guilt. :playa

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #22292 on: June 13, 2019, 07:01:33 PM »
Cool tautology, bro!

I mean, even if you ARE the target audience for it, the opening credits are fucking horrid. That movie was turn your brain off levels of fucked, I watched the whole thing and I'm still not sure what the fuck I watched.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #22293 on: June 13, 2019, 07:08:00 PM »
Cool tautology, bro!

I mean, even if you ARE the target audience for it, the opening credits are fucking horrid. That movie was turn your brain off levels of fucked, I watched the whole thing and I'm still not sure what the fuck I watched.
No the intro credits are great, as is the rest of the movie, i'll concede that Gaspar Noč isn't for everyone.
Also the plot is pretty straight forward, a guy dies and reincarnates (in his sister's child).

shosta

« Reply #22294 on: June 13, 2019, 07:08:03 PM »
That's how I felt about Mandy.
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #22295 on: June 13, 2019, 07:11:00 PM »
just in case there are people who don't know what the fuck I'm talking about.

It's just sensory vomit overload.

The aesthetic of the movie itself isn't bad though.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #22296 on: June 13, 2019, 07:14:22 PM »
Why is there no plane thread on era?!

:rage

thetylerrob

« Reply #22297 on: June 13, 2019, 07:15:50 PM »
The intro credits are just to scare off the normies

shosta

« Reply #22298 on: June 13, 2019, 07:16:16 PM »
Wow. This whole time I thought we were talking about The Void.

My bad  :doge
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #22299 on: June 13, 2019, 07:17:17 PM »
I only fast forwarded through Enter the Void looking for scenes to jerk off to
每天生气

stufte

« Reply #22300 on: June 13, 2019, 07:18:25 PM »

lol

shosta

« Reply #22301 on: June 13, 2019, 07:19:15 PM »
That's a universal male experience and you know it.
每天生气

thetylerrob

« Reply #22302 on: June 13, 2019, 07:19:30 PM »
Wow. This whole time I thought we were talking about The Void.

My bad  :doge
Plot was shit but aesthetic was great.

BisMarckie

« Reply #22303 on: June 13, 2019, 07:20:53 PM »
I entered your wife‘s void. :pimp

stufte

« Reply #22304 on: June 13, 2019, 07:21:31 PM »
That's a universal male experience and you know it.

that was a *knowing* "lol", shosta.  :doge

thetylerrob

« Reply #22305 on: June 13, 2019, 07:24:44 PM »
Who still jerks off to movies? Go back to reddit you fuckin boomers

stufte

« Reply #22306 on: June 13, 2019, 07:26:34 PM »
Who still jerks off to movies? Go back to reddit you fuckin boomers

I only jerk off to the underwear section of the sears catalog. :doge

shosta

« Reply #22307 on: June 13, 2019, 07:28:44 PM »
seems like we have a lot in common today
每天生气

stufte

BisMarckie

« Reply #22309 on: June 13, 2019, 07:31:28 PM »
seems like we have a lot in common today

I unliked Stro‘s reply just so I could like it again.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22310 on: June 13, 2019, 07:31:50 PM »
somebody asked how many there are

did you mean in this facility or throughout the whole benji operation?

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22311 on: June 13, 2019, 07:35:38 PM »
The only thing of worth that Gaspar Noč ever did was provide fapping material of Monica Belucci  :doge

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #22312 on: June 13, 2019, 07:37:55 PM »
Wasn't that a rape scene?

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #22313 on: June 13, 2019, 07:39:11 PM »

thetylerrob

« Reply #22314 on: June 13, 2019, 07:46:23 PM »
The only thing of worth that Gaspar Noč ever did was provide fapping material of Monica Belucci  :doge

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #22315 on: June 13, 2019, 07:46:54 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-not-looking-good-for-male-same-sex-romantic-supports-in-fe-three-houses-and-thats-not-acceptable-support-spoilers.122922/

...this is actually an outrage topic, about a rumour someone read on reddit, where the originator of the rumour outright said "I'm not sure about any of this shit"
Isn't this the construction of every gaming thread on reset?

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #22316 on: June 13, 2019, 08:06:17 PM »

Isn't this the construction of every gaming thread on reset?

Lol, hours left is the biggest horndog. Guy constantly wanted male characters in games so he ogle them.

Boredfrom

« Reply #22317 on: June 13, 2019, 08:15:34 PM »

A very disgusting one...

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22318 on: June 13, 2019, 08:20:50 PM »
Missed opportunity to have a female option for Keanu's character

https://www.resetera.com/threads/keanu-reeves-has-the-second-most-amount-of-dialogue-in-cp2077-only-behind-the-main-character-itself-15-ish-days-of-keanu-recording-voice.123077/#post-21849114

This comment has the whole thread confused because on RE it's completely impossible to tell if someone is making a joke or being woke as fuck.

nudemacusers

« Reply #22319 on: June 13, 2019, 08:21:02 PM »
Pretty much the only reason to watch half of Noe’s output.

Especially irreversible :rash
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽