Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3796593 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #22380 on: June 14, 2019, 12:57:02 AM »
One could argue that the trauma of 1939-1945 and then 1945-1990 drove polacks into the church' and nationalist and traditionalist arms.
You guys were already fascists under Pilsudski before 1939 ::)
每天生气

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #22381 on: June 14, 2019, 01:12:31 AM »
Benji alert Benji alert :drudge :drudge :drudge

So every fetus that would be a Trans person should be aborted? 
You think that's ideal?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/trans-identity-in-an-ideal-future.123171/
:O

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #22382 on: June 14, 2019, 01:49:35 AM »
Witcher III is coming to Switch. :wag
this E3 is showing just how much unchecked power the Polish government has over the video game industry

benjipwns

« Reply #22383 on: June 14, 2019, 02:38:34 AM »
Okay, so I'm reading the last few pages to distribute likes properly, but I had to stop because I just had a Galaxy Brain moment reading this post and I'll explain.

User Banned (Permanent): Troll account
The way I see it? They are creating a game about a DYSTOPIAN future (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dystopia for those who don't understand what it means).
So, if they are committed to their vision, they should make things like racism, ethnical divisions, sexualisation, trans people treatment worse than they are now, not better. People are giving them sh*t because of how black the Animals gang was. How inconsiderate it was to have a white protagonist kill those stereotypic black criminals. Well, in a society as depicted in Cyberpunk, people should have it even more difficult to escape their ethnic ghettos, so this is a reasonable choice to depict gangs as same race/same ethnic groups (especially not caucasian). The image of the trans person with a "mix it up" slogan is very inappropriate, on the nose and inconsiderate. Exactly how I would expect advertisements in a corporate ruled, dystopian future to be.

I would even go farther. Reading comments on RPS, PCGamer or Kotaku under articles regarding this situation there is a lot of people hoping that the devs will present that in the context that clearly defines that kind of thing as wrong. And I for one, hope to God they will not. The Witcher 3 was great, because it gave you every opportunity to act like a d*ck and then would show you the consequences of your action. If you were a d*ck IRL, they probably didn't bother you much, as no one told you something like "that was the BAD choice to make". If you were not a d*ck IRL however, it made you question your decision and maybe feel a little bit bad in the process.

I hope in Cyberpunk, thet will crank it up to 11. Give you every opportunity to embrace the dystopian future and live an easy life of an inconsiderate, sleazy bastard. I hope it will give you a choice to exploit trans people, capitalise on racial stereotypes and do all manners of morally disgusting stuff and benefit from it. And then it should show you the consequences of your actions. Not in some over-narrated, closed-to-interpretation way, that would simply point out how terrible a person you are. In the real world, the consequences of such actions are often subtle, but the problem is that the privileged western culture CIS population often doesn't even see them. I think a lot of people would reflect on their real life behaviour even if given subtle clues on how what they do affects minorities. And some will choose this path and thrive, some will feel shitty about themselves for choosing the easy and immoral way. I also hope, the decent man's path will be harder and less rewarding in terms of loot/money. As it should be harder and it should be a more difficult thing to be a decent person in a world ruled by indecent men. Being decent should be it's own reward. In the end that journey could really make a lot of those not politically engaged on one side or the other (AKA a huge majority of people) change something about their lives for the better. And from what I can tell from CDPR interviews so far, that is where they are going with it.

And I would really implore all the minorities that feel offended by that to let them. I understand you would feel better if someone would show that they give a damn about how you are treated with a very direct message like "this is bad, this is good". But ask yourselves this - what would do your cause more good? Having the privileged CIS majority play a game that for 200 hours tells them on every occasion "Treat LGBTQ People right! And ethnic minorities too!" or putting them for said 200 hours in a virtual world where they can witness realistically (but slightly more pronounced, as all things in Cyberpunk should be) shown consequences of mistreating minorities and letting them draw their own conclusions? I, an overweight CIS male, a typical nerd gamer, can give you some insight in that regard. And I have a feeling my fellow CIS gamers would agree with me.

:dunno
This post is basically just standard stupid ResetERA.com stuff BUT the last paragraph just opened my eyes. It's because of CIS.

What is CIS? You may think of gender, like cis, but I think of the COMMONWEALTH OF INDEPENDENT STATES.

What was that you ask? I'm glad you asked. When the Soviet Union was collapsing this was the backup system invoked because the countries were still too intertwined at multiple levels of their governments/states.

Who was the leading member state? That's right! Russia!

And what pact predated the CIS as an organization of states that were not part of Russia? That's right! The Warsaw Pact!

And where's Warsaw and who was a member? That's right! Poland!

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

:putin

benjipwns

« Reply #22384 on: June 14, 2019, 02:50:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fuck-homeowner-associations.122955/

Fuck Homeowner Associations

I put an anarcho-syndicalist flag in my yard a few weeks ago. So far, my HOA hasn't noticed it. They have a policy against public political displays.

"Didn't know you were into flag semaphore neighbor. Keep it up !"
thanks for forcing me to read this thread to see if anyone in it actually pointed out that nobody will know what the fuck it is

took 97 replies:
They still haven't made me get rid of my avatar flag. But they made my neighbors stop flying an LGTBTQ+ flag. Fuckin plebs.
Is the flag your avatar picture? They probably think it has something to do with sailing

I'll admit, I would have assumed it's an anarcho-communist flag.

lmao at them just being upside down versions of each other

also lol at all the people in this thread saying "fuck HOAs, they should be illegal, individual property rights forever" when ResetERA.com posters/staff are exactly the kind of petty tyrants who turn HOA's into fascist hellscapes (I think ol Frank has mentioned being like this over some landscaping in his :lol)
What is the actual benefit of an HOA? Sounds like such a soulless "club" to be a part of.
Its for people who cant mind their own damn business. Everyones met one at some point in their life. You know what Im talking about.

Though I'm struggling to think of something more Era than living in an HOA community and flying an ... anarcho-syndicalist flag ... It's like going to Harvard and wearing your Che Guevara shirt every day.

benjipwns

« Reply #22385 on: June 14, 2019, 03:25:21 AM »
I'm fairly certain most ERAns are <18
have you missed every fucking age survey they've done? the place is full of thirty year old white men breh

admittingly I think Gaming Side-only people probably run younger, EcetEra's dominant cleavage is probably closer to 40 than 30

it now occurs to me to wonder if reseterarians who have seen demolition man realise its one of rare sci-fi's that does social commentary effectively, and if so do they believe it is alt right propaganda
that Denis Leary rant is pretty much the founding doctrine of the alt-right, read my thinkpiece for more

this is literally why developers are reluctant to explain how the sausage gets made, because some dumbshit who did a codeacedmy course for a week thinks they're now an expert on software engineering.
i'll have you know i half completed the fifth python "hello world but now in bold" or whatever it is tutorial before getting bored because they didn't let you skip them and i have coded actual stuff in C before and i just wanted to see if i could do it again after a decade and a half or not doing anything more complex than php

Maybe she has no pockets, and that's how she carries around her dildo.
looking at it again, she doesn't actually seem to have any pockets unless they're on the jacket and that's too small to hold the thing anyway :thinking

I though this was too tame, so I looked for it myself. All I have to say is: There are some very sick and twisted people in this world.
i told you that if you're willing to draw anything, $5000 a month is chump change on the internet

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22386 on: June 14, 2019, 03:46:53 AM »
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #22387 on: June 14, 2019, 04:20:00 AM »
you can keep riley the same just make sure their is a lesson to be learned at the end of the episode, unlike south park etc
has this dude never watched a single South Park episode?

benjipwns

« Reply #22388 on: June 14, 2019, 04:22:47 AM »
Do we know for sure these characters are even coming back?
look at this galaxy brain

benjipwns

« Reply #22389 on: June 14, 2019, 04:27:36 AM »
at least in that thread the vast majority are openly stating that a character existing does not mean the character is endorsed in everything they do by the creator and that you may even be encouraged to DISLIKE a character...someday they'll realize that applies to shows they don't like too :doge

I always assumed Riley would turn out gay at some point
I always thought Riley was just gay
Riley gonna be a bisexual god
Riley actually just being gay is kind of a thing I can see.
THIS IS AGAINST THE RULES! HARMFUL SOMETHING INFLAMMATORY :wag

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22390 on: June 14, 2019, 04:29:38 AM »
Now I want to see the Chad Evilore vs the Virgin Cerium.

The calm and resolve of a thousand fights vs nincel KKKillary shill :lawd
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22392 on: June 14, 2019, 05:02:08 AM »
Fuck outta here with this. Since when is stereotyping whole nationalities acceptable here?
Poland is full of straight white males so there is your answer

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-will-have-a-gender-fluid-character-creator-cdpr-is-working-on-transgender-character-options-too.123154/page-5#post-21870322

User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissive and Antagonistic Commentary Surrounding Concerns of Transphobia; Previous Severe Infraction Related to Bigotry
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 05:10:03 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22393 on: June 14, 2019, 05:14:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-will-have-a-gender-fluid-character-creator-cdpr-is-working-on-transgender-character-options-too.123154/page-3#post-21864325

User Banned (Duration Pending): Trolling over Concerns of Transphobia; Previous Severe Infractions Including a Ban Related to Transphobia

In my Cyberpunk world every person can modify themselves to be exactly the way they want to be. I mean, tatoos and piercings will be kids stuff.
Lot's of augmentation in every way imaginable. Infinite customization and variety.

Cool bro. When does it release ?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-will-have-a-gender-fluid-character-creator-cdpr-is-working-on-transgender-character-options-too.123154/page-6#post-21870943
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #22394 on: June 14, 2019, 05:32:37 AM »
Quote from: Messofanego
because until the game comes out, transpeople still have to deal with the repercussions of the horrible poster and other transphobic content
:dead

benjipwns

« Reply #22395 on: June 14, 2019, 05:34:09 AM »
I’m stuck in an airport for 25 hours, someone give me the highlights of the past month + a day
I apologise for the ranty nature of my posts lately. I will just get to it. I walked up to the gas station not too long ago and some little rat of a kid came up and pushed me! What the Fuck did I do?! He clenches his fists and comes up and shoves me in my tailbone. Now it Fucking hurts. I am a mixture of pissed off (I almost retaliated against the little Fucking rat too) and I don't want to push a kid.

But what the fuck do you do when one pushes you and you're an adult? I didn't really have a chance to say or do anything. His parents weren't around (of Fucking course) and again, what did I do to provoke this little monster? Should I tell someone? If so, who do I tell? I doubt the landlady would believe me. Please help.

My tailbone is really aggravated now cuz this rat pushed me. I don't give a fuck if he was 3, 4 or 5, you DON'T PUSH PEOPLE of any shape or size! Again I ask, what the hell is wrong with the kids in my FUCKING apartment complex. Makes me question if I should move sooner.

Again, sorry for cussing but I'm frustrated and hurting.
I just called the apartment office and left a message to report it. What that kid did was not ok. Thank you for the suggestion.
Thank you everyone for your advice and support. It really means a lot to me. You have no idea how much it helps me. I did report it to the appointment office (left a voicemail) and said what happened..I know nothing can probably done. But seeing all the responses I've gotten here puts my mind at ease. I don't feel like I'm going insane.

It was probably just this young boy thinking, "I'm going to push this random person." Probably just an impulse thing. Little kids are funny like that..not excusing what he did, but just a fact. I am not aware of anyone talking shit about me. I stay to myself. I don't interact with my neighbors at all. And for good reason. They are nuts.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22396 on: June 14, 2019, 05:35:16 AM »
well your arranged bride had no choice but to be married to you. Someone free this woman.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22397 on: June 14, 2019, 05:37:24 AM »
Fuck outta here with this. Since when is stereotyping whole nationalities acceptable here?
Poland is full of straight white males so there is your answer

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-will-have-a-gender-fluid-character-creator-cdpr-is-working-on-transgender-character-options-too.123154/page-5#post-21870322

User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissive and Antagonistic Commentary Surrounding Concerns of Transphobia; Previous Severe Infraction Related to Bigotry

Why is that a ban when that's exactly the reasoning?  :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #22398 on: June 14, 2019, 05:39:08 AM »
I’m stuck in an airport for 25 hours, someone give me the highlights of the past month + a day
shosta's legacy as a RehsehtERA.com (the correct pronunciation) moderator is Poland murdering all trans women via ray tracing (Powered by GeForce™)

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #22399 on: June 14, 2019, 05:48:27 AM »
Cyberpunk 2077 coming out 2020

Resetera: "Oh wow, hahaha, a gender reveal party in 2020? What a faux pas!

*Proceeds to click on map labeled cp*

benjipwns

« Reply #22400 on: June 14, 2019, 05:59:05 AM »
I’ll wait until it’s released and the voices I trust from that community comment on it. I currently don’t trust CDPR at all.
:salute

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #22401 on: June 14, 2019, 06:03:40 AM »
I need trusted queers takes on my desk by noon on release day.

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #22402 on: June 14, 2019, 06:06:09 AM »
I’ll wait until it’s released and the voices I trust from that community comment on it. I currently don’t trust CDPR at all.
:salute

CDPR CYBERPUNK 2077  :nope
PORT BEGGING for CDPR's WITCHER 3 on SWITCH  :ohyeah

benjipwns

« Reply #22403 on: June 14, 2019, 06:18:10 AM »
end 👏 anti-Ninty 👏 bigotry 👏

benjipwns

« Reply #22404 on: June 14, 2019, 06:54:40 AM »
logged into GOG Galaxy

not only did it stop and demand an update

when it finish the main page came up and had a great big CYBERPUNK 2077 ad right there, right in my face, with the heterocismale and everything

then I started to scroll down and BAM! A HAT IN TIME right there, despite JonTron and everything PewDiePie has done

I can't believe Poland is getting away with this

Ghoul

« Reply #22405 on: June 14, 2019, 07:00:51 AM »
these fuckers gotta pay.

SmokyDave

« Reply #22406 on: June 14, 2019, 07:33:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/haitian-guy-excited-about-cyberpunk-2077-representation-of-his-people.123211/

Ah shit, a Haitian guy thinks he can get away with liking the representation of his people in Cyberpunk. Time for Reset to set this guy straight.

Edit: damn, Bossattack dropped his special move.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22407 on: June 14, 2019, 07:46:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/haitian-guy-excited-about-cyberpunk-2077-representation-of-his-people.123211/

Ah shit, a Haitian guy thinks he can get away with liking the representation of his people in Cyberpunk. Time for Reset to set this guy straight.

yep. It's seriously cool that this guy is excited about it, sadly if you look at the comments (and will probably happen here soon) the tweet is used as an ammunition against people that have any problem about how they are represented.

"Oh no, people will use this as an argument"

:neogaf

Tiops

« Reply #22408 on: June 14, 2019, 07:50:19 AM »
Pronounce it right plebs

https://twitter.com/stephentotilo/status/1139337523904176128

Why the fuck would it be pronounced that way when you clearly separated the words Reset and Era by ter capitalization you fucking idiot?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22409 on: June 14, 2019, 07:53:05 AM »

Why is everyone writing Haitan, am I missing something here ?
ὕβρις

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #22410 on: June 14, 2019, 07:57:24 AM »

Why is everyone writing Haitan, am I missing something here ?

Spoken like a typical Haitan

(nope, haitans like CDPR representation of Haitians... Cerium's finest doesn't like it...)

Ghoul

« Reply #22411 on: June 14, 2019, 07:58:55 AM »
Pronounce it right plebs

why does Barack Obama follow this account

Barack had a rough time with Michelle and was trying to slide into some DM's

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #22412 on: June 14, 2019, 08:00:08 AM »
Isn't it pronounced ReseteraLLC anyway?

benjipwns

« Reply #22413 on: June 14, 2019, 08:02:18 AM »
Why the fuck would it be pronounced that way when you clearly separated the words Reset and Era by ter capitalization you fucking idiot?
he tryin to gaslight us

this is what cishet men do
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 08:06:23 AM by benjipwns »

Occam

« Reply #22414 on: June 14, 2019, 08:08:38 AM »
Pronounce it right plebs

I think you answered your own question.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #22416 on: June 14, 2019, 08:10:11 AM »
I thought this was Cerium?

:confused :confused

wait... are they going to close this poll too? https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-almost-2-years-we-finally-know-how-resetera-is-pronounced.123165/page-8

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #22417 on: June 14, 2019, 08:29:04 AM »
logged into GOG Galaxy

not only did it stop and demand an update

when it finish the main page came up and had a great big CYBERPUNK 2077 ad right there, right in my face, with the heterocismale and everything

then I started to scroll down and BAM! A HAT IN TIME right there, despite JonTron and everything PewDiePie has done

I can't believe Poland is getting away with this

Starting to think it was Poland that attacked first

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22418 on: June 14, 2019, 08:29:08 AM »

yep. It's seriously cool that this guy is excited about it, sadly if you look at the comments (and will probably happen here soon) the tweet is used as an ammunition against people that have any problem about how they are represented.

"Oh no, people will use this as an argument"

:neogaf

Using a tweet from a Haitian guy as ammunition against the people that have problems with a game they haven't played yet is bad and wrong.
Using a tweet from a trans self-proclaimed journalist as ammunition against the people that don't have problems with a game they haven't played it is just and righteous.

Tiops

« Reply #22419 on: June 14, 2019, 08:33:00 AM »
Got a job opportunity from Poland today. Stay safe, Bire.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22420 on: June 14, 2019, 08:35:44 AM »
It's awesome to see someone happy about their representation in the game. It's worthwhile.

Have to side-eye some people that are acting smug over the first scent of outward positive minority representation in relation to CPCG though. A video of someone finally feeling represented in a game isn't something to be used to beat the concerns of others away. You're not happy for this person, you're happy for yourself and the game.

It's hilarious to see someone outraged over their assumed representation in a game. It's presumptive.

Have to side-eye some people that are acting indignant over the first scent of controversy in relation to CPCG though. A poorly judged tweet by someone who was then fired isn't something to be used to beat your concerns into others. You're not angry at this game, you're angry at that person and your own perceived life.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22421 on: June 14, 2019, 08:42:24 AM »
It's awesome to see someone happy about their representation in the game. It's worthwhile.

Have to side-eye some people that are acting smug over the first scent of outward positive minority representation in relation to CPCG though. A video of someone finally feeling represented in a game isn't something to be used to beat the concerns of others away. You're not happy for this person, you're happy for yourself and the game.

It's hilarious to see someone outraged over their assumed representation in a game. It's presumptive.

Have to side-eye some people that are acting indignant over the first scent of controversy in relation to CPCG though. A poorly judged tweet by someone who was then fired isn't something to be used to beat your concerns into others. You're not angry at this game, you're angry at that person and your own perceived life.

Its the exact same people I expected too

👍

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22422 on: June 14, 2019, 08:58:00 AM »
My fucking god. We have an Iraq war defense force here. HOLY SHIT. People actually argue that Iraq was invaded in good faith. Here on Era!

How dear, bring the salts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-oil-tankers-torpedoed-in-the-persian-gulf.122950/page-10#post-21871399
ὕβρις

marrec

« Reply #22423 on: June 14, 2019, 09:05:05 AM »
My fucking god. We have an Iraq war defense force here. HOLY SHIT. People actually argue that Iraq was invaded in good faith. Here on Era!

How dear, bring the salts.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breaking-oil-tankers-torpedoed-in-the-persian-gulf.122950/page-10#post-21871399

Love these kind of posts, they read like benji wrote them but you know they're completely earnest.

I hope they have a feinting couch

BisMarckie

« Reply #22424 on: June 14, 2019, 09:16:44 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/dont-post-before-im-done-posting-everything-resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

I haven't read the whole thread, but by scrolling through the screengrabs, I noticed that Benji "I [...] fuck five year olds" Pwns aka BenjiSales is now posting under the name BenjiReset in this discord which seems to be at least pedo-adjacent.

Stay safe everyone and DON'T ACCEPT HIS STEAM KEYS!

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #22425 on: June 14, 2019, 09:19:47 AM »
The utter lack of female alts for Hero in Super Smash Bros. is downright appalling.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-utter-lack-of-female-alts-for-hero-in-super-smash-bros-is-downright-appalling.123240/

jesus way to be melodramatic about a child's party game

marrec

« Reply #22426 on: June 14, 2019, 09:34:28 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/dont-post-before-im-done-posting-everything-resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/

I haven't read the whole thread, but by scrolling through the screengrabs, I noticed that Benji "I [...] fuck five year olds" Pwns aka BenjiSales is now posting under the name BenjiReset in this discord which seems to be at least pedo-adjacent.

What a bunch of nothing.

A couple of pedos grousing about not being able to be pedos openly, you're gunna find that on every discord server with an Anime community tbh

Luckily for us James only likes teenage squids.

Ghoul

« Reply #22427 on: June 14, 2019, 09:37:22 AM »
I think James is our biggest threat of being outed. What is the ratio for squid to human age? You know like dogs etc

Ghoul

« Reply #22428 on: June 14, 2019, 09:39:04 AM »
also lol, oh look discord messages, they're nonces vs GAF that had a few convicted and in jail nonces....

« Reply #22429 on: June 14, 2019, 09:40:11 AM »

marrec

« Reply #22430 on: June 14, 2019, 09:41:35 AM »
I think James is our biggest threat of being outed. What is the ratio for squid to human age? You know like dogs etc

:noooo

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22431 on: June 14, 2019, 09:49:02 AM »

I don't think that what that user is claiming is remotely what their 'evidence' purports to show.

But by the same token, era routinely condemn people on even flimsier accusations, so, live by the sword, die by the sword.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22432 on: June 14, 2019, 09:53:25 AM »

What a bunch of nothing.

A couple of pedos grousing about not being able to be pedos openly, you're gunna find that on every discord server with an Anime community tbh

I didn't really read all that shit in detail but yeah that's the early impression I got too. I find pedos abhorrent but I'm getting fairly desensitized at everyone bludgeoning everyone with the label (or the accusation that there's a concerted effort to cover for them) in order to score internet points for their tribe.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:02:21 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #22433 on: June 14, 2019, 09:54:31 AM »

Occam

« Reply #22434 on: June 14, 2019, 09:56:47 AM »
Pronounce it right plebs

So this guy is in charge of the authoritarian forum known as Resetera?

The very same guy who wrote three novels (Truancy series) about a dystopian society living under an authoritarian regime?
The ironing.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 10:12:50 AM by Occam »

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #22435 on: June 14, 2019, 09:58:51 AM »
Benji, explain yourself

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #22436 on: June 14, 2019, 10:01:51 AM »

What a bunch of nothing.

It's really a far cry from some secret pedo ring but cerium not banning users who'd totally get banned if they said that on era could put him in hot waters.

Ghoul

« Reply #22437 on: June 14, 2019, 10:02:28 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

:noooo
It's worse than we thought.

Tasty

« Reply #22438 on: June 14, 2019, 10:08:25 AM »
I only fast forwarded through Enter the Void looking for scenes to jerk off to
Pretty much the only reason to watch half of Noe’s output.

Especially irreversible :rash

:doge

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #22439 on: June 14, 2019, 10:10:57 AM »

What a bunch of nothing.

It's really a far cry from some secret pedo ring but cerium not banning users who'd totally get banned if they said that on era could put him in hot waters.

The fact that they blocked/banned the member in question for raising the problem or the fact that all of this happened before some admin eyes are quite problematic though. That's not how you deal with that kind of problems.

That may fly over The Bore's head but I really doubt more right leaning websites that were Resetera's target will let it slip.