Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3793571 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #22920 on: June 15, 2019, 12:35:12 PM »
Maybe the real pedo rings were the message board moderators we met along the way
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22921 on: June 15, 2019, 12:38:03 PM »
I feel bad for that LordKano dude tbh, someone he considered an internet friend did him dirty via insinuation and guilt by association, and is just gonna be used as ammunition in stupid fucking culture wars
:fbm

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22922 on: June 15, 2019, 12:43:03 PM »
but if era staff are just renaming accounts of people being accused of this on the down low, and not just setting them up with new alts, thats so f'ing stupid.

Nobody was fooled when shitaculousswidge got their account renamed, nobodies gonna be fooled if anyone else shows up with a new name and a multiple thousand post count

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22923 on: June 15, 2019, 12:47:25 PM »
The way the Era mod team reacts pretty much makes it look like they're hiding some bad shit.
If they had just kept cool about the whole thing and let it run its course it wouldn't blow up like it is blowing up now.
🤴

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22924 on: June 15, 2019, 12:48:19 PM »
Another guy back on GAF to clear the air :

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/page-21#post-254579992

Felt like I might as well post too now, especially since I've been banned from era as well.

- I know nothing about Cerium and his story with the OP, especially since I've never seen him elsewhere, and the only time I've talked with him on era, he refused my feedback on the moderation.

This is ERA life.
ὕβρις

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #22925 on: June 15, 2019, 12:51:03 PM »
I’m in this RE Xbox discord and pretty sure I’ve pissed everyone off lol. Wasn’t intentional.

nudemacusers

« Reply #22926 on: June 15, 2019, 12:51:32 PM »
I feel bad for that LordKano dude tbh, someone he considered an internet friend did him dirty via insinuation and guilt by association, and is just gonna be used as ammunition in stupid fucking culture wars
He’s french tho, and that nation has caused so much pain around the world that it’s hard to feel sympathy for him tbh.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22927 on: June 15, 2019, 12:53:11 PM »
He’s french tho, and that nation has caused so much pain around the world that it’s hard to feel sympathy for him tbh.

Making Rosbif giant dads mad for several centuries lol  :mods
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22928 on: June 15, 2019, 12:53:12 PM »
Again with the: "I know nothing about the Discord but of this post made a while ago I know in detail which CONTEXT is missing"  :lol
🤴

nudemacusers

« Reply #22929 on: June 15, 2019, 12:53:14 PM »
I’m in this RE Xbox discord and pretty sure I’ve pissed everyone off lol. Wasn’t intentional.
But annoying everyone is the one thing you’re good at  ???
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

daemon

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22931 on: June 15, 2019, 12:54:14 PM »
The way the Era mod team reacts pretty much makes it look like they're hiding some bad shit.
If they had just kept cool about the whole thing and let it run its course it wouldn't blow up like it is blowing up now.

the guy they permad for Engaging in malicious trolling against staff and the community literally gave them a step by step guide on how to handle this, and made the fucking thread for them.

EightBitNate

« Reply #22932 on: June 15, 2019, 12:57:05 PM »

But you still haven’t muted me. I’ll take that as a win.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22933 on: June 15, 2019, 12:57:23 PM »
Making Rosbif giant dads mad for several centuries lol  :mods

being able to afford roast beef and not living off eggs as a slur :snob

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22934 on: June 15, 2019, 01:02:21 PM »

But you still haven’t muted me. I’ll take that as a win.

Wouldn't a RE Xbox Discord be mad all the time just from reading RE ?
ὕβρις

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #22935 on: June 15, 2019, 01:03:42 PM »

EightBitNate

« Reply #22936 on: June 15, 2019, 01:05:20 PM »
Pretty much. Being an Xbox fan on RE is like being a minority.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #22937 on: June 15, 2019, 01:06:03 PM »
Pretty much. Being an Xbox fan is like being a minority.

ftfy

Propagandhim

« Reply #22938 on: June 15, 2019, 01:12:37 PM »
ERA admins are really handling this poorly, horseshoe theory is real yall

I don't know how things will develop but I don't think it gained enough traction yet. There was 3 threads about it so far and that's it though I imagine the Discords are flaming hot.  It may just blow over for now.

It took a long sedimentation of bullshit before GAF broke. There's a good ERA will boil over faster because if the baggage but maybe not yet.

Disregard if civil war breaks loose in the next 36 hours.

The problem is the rebel rousers on GAF are overplaying their hand and making ERAs claims of coordinated trolling more legitimate by making shit up. Just let the banal evidence speak for itself and slowly erode trust and faith in the admins.

Instead they want some big scandal but this ain’t it chief.

It's "rabble-rouser", Marrec.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #22939 on: June 15, 2019, 01:15:59 PM »
psa: new photos of macusers kids on thebire discord  :-*

nudemacusers

« Reply #22940 on: June 15, 2019, 01:17:56 PM »
We have a discord?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

PogiJones

« Reply #22941 on: June 15, 2019, 01:21:22 PM »
Wait, what's this about changing names and stuff? Last activity I saw was 3 threads being made and closed, and nothing else. Has more cover-up of this nothingburger been happening?

PogiJones

« Reply #22942 on: June 15, 2019, 01:23:01 PM »
And I had to block Mr Gilhaney's avatar 4 times before it finally stuck. Kept refreshing and it kept coming back. Luigi with boobs is one persistent mofo

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #22943 on: June 15, 2019, 01:23:35 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22944 on: June 15, 2019, 01:23:52 PM »
Wait, what's this about changing names and stuff? Last activity I saw was 3 threads being made and closed, and nothing else. Has more cover-up of this nothingburger been happening?

2 of the members shown in the Discord caps had their username changed, including LordKano. He said as such in that Neogaf thread linked here if you want to bother.

On his first post in the GAF thread :

As for my recent era name change, it was in hope that people would just forget about me.

We report, you decide.
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22945 on: June 15, 2019, 01:30:17 PM »
At last a GAFfer bringing the real issues to the table !
:salute

Tangential but what's interesting about discussing sales figures?

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/page-22#post-254580307
ὕβρις

Averon

« Reply #22946 on: June 15, 2019, 01:30:25 PM »
It shouldn't be surprising ResetEra has so many questionable people in regards to pedophilia on the down-low. Did you all forget the running jokes of how GAF will go nuts over young looking 2D anime girls and yet at least once a month there was some thread or discussion about how pedos need to be "understood and helped", not immediately prosecuted and/or ostracized from society. It got so bad that GAF mods had to ban the topic altogether because having what looks like pedo apologism on the site is a really fucking bad look to advertisers, which is what all Tyler cared about back then (probably still do today).
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 01:35:56 PM by Averon »

Occam

« Reply #22947 on: June 15, 2019, 01:30:51 PM »
Even if the pedo stuff is pretty tame, the fact that it has now been confirmed beyond any doubt that there are super secret discord servers where the admins, mods and prominent members discuss the fates of the plebs should be getting some attention too. The existence of these discords has been widely denied, even by someone on here if I remember correctly.

Some animals are more equal than others.
It's Resetera's motto.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22948 on: June 15, 2019, 01:34:23 PM »
When all this over there will be a gitmo for pedophiles.

A pitmo if you will and Amir0x will be it first inhabitant
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22949 on: June 15, 2019, 01:36:14 PM »
The Frenchies are cowards and pedos. What else is new? :trumps
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22950 on: June 15, 2019, 01:39:55 PM »
ERA admins are really handling this poorly, horseshoe theory is real yall

I don't know how things will develop but I don't think it gained enough traction yet. There was 3 threads about it so far and that's it though I imagine the Discords are flaming hot.  It may just blow over for now.

It took a long sedimentation of bullshit before GAF broke. There's a good ERA will boil over faster because if the baggage but maybe not yet.

Disregard if civil war breaks loose in the next 36 hours.

The problem is the rebel rousers on GAF are overplaying their hand and making ERAs claims of coordinated trolling more legitimate by making shit up. Just let the banal evidence speak for itself and slowly erode trust and faith in the admins.

Instead they want some big scandal but this ain’t it chief.

It's "rabble-rouser", Marrec.

It's "ronda rousey", Propagandhim

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22951 on: June 15, 2019, 01:41:21 PM »

he's not locked in with them.
they're locked in with him

Raist

« Reply #22952 on: June 15, 2019, 01:42:41 PM »
Asian women in multicultural workplaces are often faced with the problem of being infantilized or inappropriately judged by their appearances, no matter how good they are at their job. Gamer waifu culture is really creepy (the fact that even Nintendo is enabling and monetizing this behavior irks me) especially when it now seems OK to act this way towards real human beings. An equally middle aged woman of any other ethnic background wouldn't have garnered that kind of response from the internet. This is called microaggressions, dehumanizing acts that don't appear that way for most.

I am increasingly concerned for Asian women's safety around the globe because it seems yellow fever has become normalized and is now entrenched in modern societies. What many people consider compliments actually do more bad than good. This is nothing new, but the hallyu wave combined with Japanese media being extremely important in internet culture has changed beauty standards and reinforced prejudiced thought patterns regarding the ways in which we treat women with Asian features.

:snob

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #22953 on: June 15, 2019, 01:42:53 PM »
they changed my name some years back, i used to be narolf

« Reply #22954 on: June 15, 2019, 01:44:36 PM »
someone should make a thread in the most civilized way so they cant say its inflamatory or in bad faith

« Reply #22955 on: June 15, 2019, 01:46:11 PM »
It shouldn't be surprising ResetEra has so many questionable people in regards to pedophilia on the down-low. Did you all forget the running jokes of how GAF will go nuts over young looking 2D anime girls and yet at least once a month there was some thread or discussion about how pedos need to be "understood and helped", not immediately prosecuted and/or ostracized from society.
           :bolo
LEAVE MS. GALAXY ALONE YOU ABSOLUTE MONSTER!

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22956 on: June 15, 2019, 01:48:07 PM »
It shouldn't be surprising ResetEra has so many questionable people in regards to pedophilia on the down-low. Did you all forget the running jokes of how GAF will go nuts over young looking 2D anime girls and yet at least once a month there was some thread or discussion about how pedos need to be "understood and helped", not immediately prosecuted and/or ostracized from society.
           :bolo
LEAVE MS. GALAXY ALONE YOU ABSOLUTE MONSTER!

Can you sort this Slayven?
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #22957 on: June 15, 2019, 01:48:22 PM »
Please make sure to bring this incident up the next time RedMercury is extolling the virtues of knee-jerk internet hate mobs, Pogi, and get him to endorse this

Raist

« Reply #22958 on: June 15, 2019, 01:53:07 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/california-valedictorian-torches-school-staff-and-alcoholic-teacher-in-graduation-speech.123454/#post-21903900

"We think that the student's speech was inappropriate and out of line," Rubio said. "While we definitely welcome the concerns of students and their families regarding any situation at one of our schools, doing so in such a manner without any prior knowledge of this situation by the school, is not the right way of handling this. Ultimately this takes away from what should have been a day of celebration for the school and their community."

Good ole response of don't take your concerns public, let's keep it private so nothing ever comes of it.

Now, what does this remind me of :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22959 on: June 15, 2019, 01:53:08 PM »

Some of us are only entranced with the talent of Polish-French directors, thank you very much.
ὕβρις

FStop7

« Reply #22960 on: June 15, 2019, 01:59:24 PM »
if you show up with the intention to start trouble, you can be banned just about anywhere you want.

This would make for a great motivational poster!

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #22961 on: June 15, 2019, 02:00:55 PM »
And I had to block Mr Gilhaney's avatar 4 times before it finally stuck. Kept refreshing and it kept coming back. Luigi with boobs is one persistent mofo

you fucking bigot

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22962 on: June 15, 2019, 02:04:19 PM »
Asian women in multicultural workplaces are often faced with the problem of being infantilized or inappropriately judged by their appearances, no matter how good they are at their job. Gamer waifu culture is really creepy (the fact that even Nintendo is enabling and monetizing this behavior irks me) especially when it now seems OK to act this way towards real human beings. An equally middle aged woman of any other ethnic background wouldn't have garnered that kind of response from the internet. This is called microaggressions, dehumanizing acts that don't appear that way for most.

I am increasingly concerned for Asian women's safety around the globe because it seems yellow fever has become normalized and is now entrenched in modern societies. What many people consider compliments actually do more bad than good. This is nothing new, but the hallyu wave combined with Japanese media being extremely important in internet culture has changed beauty standards and reinforced prejudiced thought patterns regarding the ways in which we treat women with Asian features.

:snob

I am increasingly concerned for Asian women's safety around the globe because it seems yellow fever has become normalized and is now entrenched in modern societies.

Do you mean interracial relationships ? Not the most charitable explanation but considering ERA histories of histories on those subjects I wouldn't be surprised...
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22964 on: June 15, 2019, 02:10:49 PM »

Mr Cyberpunk  8)
🤴

« Reply #22965 on: June 15, 2019, 02:11:25 PM »
please Restera, just hold it together long enough for some dude to hit Anita Sarkeesian with a milkshake

I want you to die in a firestorm of trying to justify it as legitimate protest while also decrying it as literal hyper rape murder, over a complete nothingburger duck, not over the actually serious real probability you're yet again covering for actual real life pedophiles

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #22966 on: June 15, 2019, 02:15:00 PM »
At this point I'm completely done with their bad vibes bad vibing everything up.

The sooner that pit of hate, degeneracy and deceit is closed the better.
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #22967 on: June 15, 2019, 02:16:18 PM »

Some of us are only entranced with the talent of Polish-French directors, thank you very much.

Hobbes will bring some much needed class to your country when he moves there soon :bolo
Margs

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22968 on: June 15, 2019, 02:17:33 PM »
She can have my milkshake.   :phil

spoiler (click to show/hide)
If it's consensual.
When I am single.
[close]
[close]
ὕβρις

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #22969 on: June 15, 2019, 02:19:08 PM »
I believe homeless and mentally ill women :preach
每天生气

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #22970 on: June 15, 2019, 02:21:23 PM »

You’d love Oakland these days.
serge

Raist

« Reply #22971 on: June 15, 2019, 02:21:57 PM »

Sarkeesian is homeless? Shit, what happened to all the fundraising monies.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #22972 on: June 15, 2019, 02:22:27 PM »

there's a beach near me named pismo  :thinking

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #22973 on: June 15, 2019, 02:23:04 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-and-the-pedo-problem.1487380/post-254580895

The exposé is back and this time it's video !

THE FOLLOWING IS RATED TV MA
 :neogaf
[close]

:doge

[close]
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 02:28:24 PM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #22975 on: June 15, 2019, 02:39:59 PM »
from the highschool valedictorian thread
OF COURSE some sanctimonious people are on the “ side” of the school.Where do you people even come from? I was lucky enough to go to private school, I can’t imagine what a clustwrfuck public school can be. Good for her.

this casual elitism :lawd
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #22976 on: June 15, 2019, 02:42:19 PM »
User Banned (3 days): Hostility throughout the thread.
K I'm going to stop talking to you now, because you're not internalizing anything anyone is saying.
I try not to internalize cancer.
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #22977 on: June 15, 2019, 02:47:10 PM »
Workin' in the coal mine
Goin' down, down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down
Workin' in a coal mine
Goin' down down, down
Workin' in a coal mine
Oops, about to slip down

Imagine wanting adulation so quickly for something you claim to being doing selflessly

Course I make a little money
Haulin' coal by the ton
But when Saturday rolls around
I'm too tired for havin' fun

Lord, I'm tired

ResetBanBot

« Reply #22978 on: June 15, 2019, 02:51:24 PM »
Anita is the worst as masking the fact she's just a grifter who isn't even respected among her "peers" beyond obligation to defend her because muh goobergaber.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #22979 on: June 15, 2019, 02:55:26 PM »
Neogaf mods arrested for child porn: 1
ResetEra mods arrested for child porn: 0

Checkmate neotards

Give it time, I’m sure it’ll catch up
[close]