Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3753087 times)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #23040 on: June 15, 2019, 06:17:29 PM »
huh? did you go to a doctor to get diagnosed? or did somebody simply tell you this?
Psychology test from a few years back that I just found out the results from because my parents hid it from me.
I don't know the details but those tests are not meant to be interpreted by a layperson, they're supposed to be used as one of many tools during an expert's analysis before any diagnosis is made.

However, this person does seem mentally distinguished, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #23041 on: June 15, 2019, 06:19:07 PM »
Quit you job and withdraw from society!
Wtf? For one thing, you need to get out of that job, that is fucked. Fuck those assholes.
:dead
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #23042 on: June 15, 2019, 06:42:45 PM »
Wtf? For one thing, you need to get out of that job, that is fucked. Fuck those assholes.

:lol

get insulted, leave your job!

RyoonZ

« Reply #23043 on: June 15, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-learned-that-i-have-a-learning-disability.123562/
I just learned that I have a learning disability.  I told co workers and they just called me the 'R' word and laughed.

Congrats you're neurodivergent now
And you play Vidya? That's double disability

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #23044 on: June 15, 2019, 07:16:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-just-learned-that-i-have-a-learning-disability.123562/
I just learned that I have a learning disability.  I told co workers and they just called me the 'R' word and laughed.

Congrats you're neurodivergent now
And you play Vidya? That's double disability

I’m playing vidya right now  :shaking

Sman

« Reply #23046 on: June 15, 2019, 07:32:13 PM »
I don't even remember cerium as a poster on GAF at all.

I don't either.

In light of many recent revelations, I wanna quickly test if Cerium can be caricatured like Evilore can.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #23047 on: June 15, 2019, 07:32:23 PM »

i only remember him being a massive unpaid hillary shill in the run up to 2016, who then cancelled himself immediately after she lost.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #23048 on: June 15, 2019, 07:34:21 PM »
I called a guy a fleafucker at work on Wednesday, that will teach him to send reports out late  :woooo

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar

Propagandhim

« Reply #23050 on: June 15, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »

I don't either.

In light of many recent revelations, I wanna quickly test if Cerium can be caricatured like Evilore can.

(Image removed from quote.)

https://twitter.com/EddieSteak/status/1139600775737483264

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23052 on: June 15, 2019, 07:57:35 PM »

I don't either.

This is pretty good. Your work?
Spud

Anti-Monitor

« Reply #23053 on: June 15, 2019, 07:58:16 PM »
is there some sort of TL;DR for all these pedothings you guys are discussing

zepblackstar

« Reply #23054 on: June 15, 2019, 07:58:48 PM »
She must have really demonstrated how absolutely useless she was from her previous diversity consulting gigs (DICE).

Isn't Battlefield: V(agina) part of her efforts?

And it flopped horribly?

That's why nobody listens to her. :smugpepe

She also helped on Dishonored series so much its now on hiatus..

Sman

« Reply #23055 on: June 15, 2019, 08:05:13 PM »

I don't either.

This is pretty good. Your work?

Yep. I have a long history about this here, just haven't done it in a while. Skipped the whole Amir0x prison thing and showergate which were golden opportunities.

But what I want to see is if Cerium is recognized enough to be seen as the face of Resetera and thus can be drawn. He doesn't seem to have Evilore's unique facial traits and mannerisms though so that's another disavantage. :/

tummyfat

« Reply #23056 on: June 15, 2019, 08:10:50 PM »
Malik Morgan gave Amirox a golden opportunity

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23057 on: June 15, 2019, 08:23:56 PM »

someone who got banned from era and seems like an actual crazy person went on gaf with a big 'exposé' on an era sanctioned pedoring on discord, which... seems to not be that at all based on the 'evidence' presented, but era has enough people that hate it for different reasons that people are running with it all being true and era doing a big cover up.
Which is somewhat helped by era staff deciding the best way to handle it is 1) pretend it never happened, and when that didn't work 2)lock every topic bringing it up with a copypasta to try and bury it.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #23058 on: June 15, 2019, 08:28:31 PM »
GamerGate Leader, Internet Aristocrat is streaming about SalesEra pedogate: https://dlive.tv/MisterManchild

ResetBanBot

« Reply #23059 on: June 15, 2019, 08:33:27 PM »
I do it for the filler likes, but you guys already ran off your best (possibly pedo) user: Benji

ResetBanBot

« Reply #23060 on: June 15, 2019, 08:36:49 PM »
you're getting e-celeb exposure marrec

« Reply #23061 on: June 15, 2019, 08:37:19 PM »

someone who got banned from era and seems like an actual crazy person
no they were totally calm actually

shosta

« Reply #23062 on: June 15, 2019, 08:42:46 PM »
I do it for the filler likes, but you guys already ran off your best (possibly pedo) user: Benji
Even if benji were here right now I genuinely doubt he would care about any of this.
每天生气

ResetBanBot

« Reply #23063 on: June 15, 2019, 08:43:49 PM »
Yeah, I see your point, Benji hates posting about ResetEra.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23064 on: June 15, 2019, 08:45:27 PM »
Where is Benji? Did the Belgian FBI get to him already?
Spud

samir

« Reply #23065 on: June 15, 2019, 08:49:29 PM »
Benji wanted me to let you know that he is taking a break until all of this calms down

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23066 on: June 15, 2019, 09:06:31 PM »
Benji wanted me to let you know that he is taking a break until all of this calms down
By that you mean the Avengers gameplay leak? Some motherfucker's always trying to ice skate uphill.

agrajag

« Reply #23067 on: June 15, 2019, 09:13:24 PM »
Quote from: Betty
I literally got banned from that site today because they didn't like my left leaning viewpoints.

And let's not derail the thread any further.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #23068 on: June 15, 2019, 09:33:01 PM »
https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/1139656289846464513

:poohTheFuckAmIReading

https://twitter.com/cumtownpodcast/status/933177739300962304

any thoughts on this, Dennis?

I liked this, despite it being disgusting, because I wouldn't put it past Hollywood to use a kids disability to their advantage. :yuck

samir

« Reply #23069 on: June 15, 2019, 09:36:40 PM »
By that you mean the Avengers gameplay leak? Some motherfucker's always trying to ice skate uphill.
Not I mean the (no longer) secret that he is the Mod Admiral of a pedophile ring.

agrajag

« Reply #23070 on: June 15, 2019, 09:38:13 PM »

thisismyusername

« Reply #23071 on: June 15, 2019, 09:40:08 PM »
Benji would be kinda cute if he fixed those damn teeth. :-\
---

fillerFillerrellif signal:

https://www.reddit.com/r/ChapoTrapHouse/comments/c119jy/the_corgi_eats_the_queen_out_fanfic/  :nsfanyone :nsfanyone :nsfanyone :nsfanyone :nsfanyone

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #23072 on: June 15, 2019, 09:44:18 PM »
Even if benji were here right now I genuinely doubt he would care about any of this.

Exactly. Benji knows, after years and years of watching politics, that the best way to avoid getting caught is to deny, deny, deny.  :doge

Jansen

« Reply #23073 on: June 15, 2019, 09:51:04 PM »
Lol bocodragon caught a perma

Rman

« Reply #23075 on: June 15, 2019, 09:59:00 PM »
He was a big Nintendo poster.

If you avoided those threads, you would miss him.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23076 on: June 15, 2019, 10:11:06 PM »
Not I mean the (no longer) secret that he is the Mod Admiral of a pedophile ring.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23077 on: June 15, 2019, 10:30:52 PM »
In other news, Pondsmith going HAM on reddit, it seems (not sure if it's a real account, since i never use reddit):

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c05qw8/interview_with_mike_pondsmith/er9n6tj/?context=3
level 1

So the comment section under the Rock Paper Shotgun hit piece had some assholes (one very vocal one, in particular) repeatedly telling everyone that:

1) Mike Pondsmith was involved at some point, but he's definitely not heavily involved anymore, because he'd never sign off on something as "racist" as a gang called "Animals".

2) CDPR deviated from the 2020 canon horribly and inexcusably in their portrayal of the Voodoo Boys.

3) The whole thing just sets off "alarm bells" suggesting that the game is profoundly inauthentic and CDPR didn't really get Cyberpunk.

I wish I could throw this in their faces (if only to see how they'd try to argue 2+2=3), but the RPS fuckheads closed the comments, because they got tired of deleting posts from people telling them how full of shit they were.
level 2

therealmaxmike

1) If I wasn't heavily involved, I would be able to get more done. As it is, I barely have a life.

2) As for the Animals--the WHOLE FREAKING POINT is that they think of themselves as POWERFUL, DANGEROUS, WILD ANIMALS. You'd have thought the Lady named "Sasquatch" would have given them a clue.

3) The original Voodoo Boys were a scathing commentary on cultural appropriation. I LOVE the idea that real practicioners of Voudon moved in and took back their turf. And they even got the Creole right!

4) Who the (bleep) do YOU think you are to tell ME whether or not MY creation was done right or not?

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c093y2/cyberpunk_2077_official_twitter_trolling_the/er4igaz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
therealmaxmike

Want to say this just once. I am really tired of well meaning people on internet chat boards paternalistically telling me what I, as a black person, should be offended by. You want to be my ally? Go gird up your loins and at this year's Thanksgiving dinner, have the nerve to tell your racist Uncle Bob to STFU for a change.

:leon

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23078 on: June 15, 2019, 10:36:48 PM »
In other news, Pondsmith going HAM on reddit, it seems (not sure if it's a real account, since i never use reddit):

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c05qw8/interview_with_mike_pondsmith/er9n6tj/?context=3
level 1

So the comment section under the Rock Paper Shotgun hit piece had some assholes (one very vocal one, in particular) repeatedly telling everyone that:

1) Mike Pondsmith was involved at some point, but he's definitely not heavily involved anymore, because he'd never sign off on something as "racist" as a gang called "Animals".

2) CDPR deviated from the 2020 canon horribly and inexcusably in their portrayal of the Voodoo Boys.

3) The whole thing just sets off "alarm bells" suggesting that the game is profoundly inauthentic and CDPR didn't really get Cyberpunk.

I wish I could throw this in their faces (if only to see how they'd try to argue 2+2=3), but the RPS fuckheads closed the comments, because they got tired of deleting posts from people telling them how full of shit they were.
level 2

therealmaxmike

1) If I wasn't heavily involved, I would be able to get more done. As it is, I barely have a life.

2) As for the Animals--the WHOLE FREAKING POINT is that they think of themselves as POWERFUL, DANGEROUS, WILD ANIMALS. You'd have thought the Lady named "Sasquatch" would have given them a clue.

3) The original Voodoo Boys were a scathing commentary on cultural appropriation. I LOVE the idea that real practicioners of Voudon moved in and took back their turf. And they even got the Creole right!

4) Who the (bleep) do YOU think you are to tell ME whether or not MY creation was done right or not?

https://www.reddit.com/r/cyberpunkgame/comments/c093y2/cyberpunk_2077_official_twitter_trolling_the/er4igaz/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x
therealmaxmike

Want to say this just once. I am really tired of well meaning people on internet chat boards paternalistically telling me what I, as a black person, should be offended by. You want to be my ally? Go gird up your loins and at this year's Thanksgiving dinner, have the nerve to tell your racist Uncle Bob to STFU for a change.

It does seem to be the man himself.
dog

Occam

« Reply #23080 on: June 15, 2019, 10:41:28 PM »
I actually bought his novel Truancy way back in 2008. It was pretty good for something written by a high schooler. I forgot that was him and didn't make the connection until a couple days ago.

I didn't make the connection until I looked up who owns the LLC after Fukui publically showed his face a few days ago and explained to the world that ResetEra is supposed to be pronounced like etcetera. Which, like so much regarding this forum, makes little sense. Like the fact that the guy who wrote three novels about a dystopian, authoritarian system then went and created a dystopian, authoritarian forum.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 09:42:22 AM by Occam »

Clockwork5

« Reply #23081 on: June 15, 2019, 10:44:44 PM »
I’m no fan of 8chan, but it’s pretty hypocritical that this community chooses to call THQ a bunch of pedophiles while ERA has it’s own pedo controversy brewing all across social media.

But hey, moral superiority and all that for most ERA members right?
This post is now...

Mod Edit: Malicious troll content removed.

Not a good look PedoEra.

Jansen

« Reply #23082 on: June 15, 2019, 10:49:53 PM »
Not even 100 posts after an hour an 1/2 maybe ppl dont actually care...

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #23083 on: June 15, 2019, 10:55:31 PM »

level 1

level 2

therealmaxmike

therealmaxmike

Looking at the accounts history it seems absolutely accepted in that sub that it's Pondsmith. Can already see era declare him "one of the bad ones".

Coitus

« Reply #23084 on: June 15, 2019, 10:56:27 PM »
Poor GAF. They’re going to be so disappointed when this doesn’t bring down Ree because nobody not on the spectrum gives a shit that Cerium didn't call the FBI cuz people were being vaguely Opiate on discord.

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #23085 on: June 15, 2019, 10:59:50 PM »
Looking at the accounts history it seems absolutely accepted in that sub that it's Pondsmith. Can already see era declare him "one of the bad ones".

Every time you think something might spark even a tiny flame of self awareness there you'll be disappointed. I'm predicting:

"God fucking damnit, they rolled out a black man, played that card, and gave bigots/assholes more ammo to dismiss us."

nudemacusers

« Reply #23086 on: June 15, 2019, 11:00:39 PM »
Whatever happened to opiate anyway. Surely he’s out there debating pedophilia somewhere.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23087 on: June 15, 2019, 11:09:36 PM »

Every time you think something might spark even a tiny flame of self awareness there you'll be disappointed. I'm predicting:

"God fucking damnit, they rolled out a black man, played that card, and gave bigots/assholes more ammo to dismiss us."
They've always got the trans thing to fall back on. They can disparage and discredit Pondsmith by calling him anti-trans.
Spud

thisismyusername

« Reply #23088 on: June 15, 2019, 11:26:16 PM »

level 1

level 2

therealmaxmike

therealmaxmike

It is him. He's got nothing better to do (*cough*Release Cyberpunk RED on time*cough*) than shitpost on Reddit.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23089 on: June 15, 2019, 11:54:16 PM »

It is him. He's got nothing better to do (*cough*Release Cyberpunk RED on time*cough*) than shitpost on Reddit.
Collaboration with FROM Soft next, then!

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #23090 on: June 16, 2019, 12:20:17 AM »
Poor GAF. They’re going to be so disappointed when this doesn’t bring down Ree because nobody not on the spectrum gives a shit that Cerium didn't call the FBI cuz people were being vaguely Opiate on discord.

And on top of everything, we still don't know whether enzom21 was in blackface for years

Boredfrom

« Reply #23091 on: June 16, 2019, 12:29:40 AM »
So the Cyberpunk controversy is basically telling a black creator how to do things correctly.

RyoonZ

« Reply #23092 on: June 16, 2019, 12:39:54 AM »
Mike Pondsmith must be deprogrammed
WTF is this self insert?
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 12:47:19 AM by NeuroDivergent »

zepblackstar

« Reply #23093 on: June 16, 2019, 12:50:47 AM »
So the Cyberpunk controversy is basically telling a black creator how to do things correctly.

and correctly meaning their way.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #23094 on: June 16, 2019, 01:12:05 AM »
Not only did they accidentally assume he was white, but they also didn't expect him to be half-cyberpunk.

shosta

« Reply #23095 on: June 16, 2019, 01:15:15 AM »
Mike Pondsmith must be deprogrammed
WTF is this self insert?
"With this, I can always be online"
每天生气

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #23096 on: June 16, 2019, 01:16:02 AM »

level 1

level 2

therealmaxmike

therealmaxmike

Can't wait for the ERA thread. Let's see what my algorithm's come up with...

He's been spending too much time in Poland, their propaganda is taking hold.

And this is EXACTLY why we need to deplatform these pieces of shit, if they can get to Mike, they can get to ANYBODY.

Lovely. Some CDPR money and he's just willing to stab all POC in the back. FOH with that shit. A perfect example of "Fuck you, got mine."

I suspect his attitude would be VERY different if a company like Sony was making Cyberpunk 2077.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #23097 on: June 16, 2019, 01:47:11 AM »
Is that actual ree losers?

shosta

« Reply #23098 on: June 16, 2019, 01:56:50 AM »
it's jenkem's re simulator
每天生气

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #23099 on: June 16, 2019, 02:03:43 AM »
it's jenkem's re simulator
So basically a less extreme version of what the real REEE would be posting.
Spud