Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3791626 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #23280 on: June 16, 2019, 06:37:18 PM »
where roitous(DADBUH) to dadsplain to us about enzom disappearing  :-[

Averon

« Reply #23281 on: June 16, 2019, 06:44:12 PM »
I would love to read that Discord discussion of the BCT confronting Enzom21 about his years long campaign doing digital black face for cred and back pats.  :lol
I imagine the deal was, never show your face on ERA again and they will conveniently 'forget' you ever existed.

Jansen

« Reply #23282 on: June 16, 2019, 06:47:34 PM »
Quote from: Chrono, post: 21945176, member: 4148

The hell? KanColle too?

I wasn't a part of that community, since the game never launched officially in English, but it sucks for those that were. :/

Quote from: RyougaSaotome, post: 21945283, member: 3055

I imagine a whole lot of games gonna get purged.

I mean, FGO def has stuff if that's what they're looking for.

Quote from: Roman, post: 21945384, member: 117

If inactivity didn't save the KC OT then I don't feel very confident about GFL either - good thing practically our entire discussion is in the Discord.

I wonder how safe the big ones like FGO and FEH are - you could make a case if you really wanted to.

edit: I don't know what said "bullshittery" is referring to.

Quote from: Numberfox, post: 21945418, member: 46436

Imagine the degeneracy that could have taken place in that thread at the breakneck 3 posts per week speed.

If they’re targeting gachas with questionable underage material, I feel like that applies to most gachas.

Both FEH and FGO have questionably dressed lolis, so...

As the walls start closing in the Panic reaches its peak

Jansen

« Reply #23284 on: June 16, 2019, 06:54:00 PM »
As one of the few people who used the Kancolle thread, I was surprised to see the message and found out about all the stuff that lead to it. I don't disagree with the fact that the game is weird at times, but it seemed so strange to ban a thread with like 4 posters who post maybe twice a month... particularly when we didn't even post about the game's characters. Oh well.

Oh well
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 06:58:03 PM by Jansen »

Jansen

« Reply #23286 on: June 16, 2019, 07:03:14 PM »
I was sure the primaries threads would be the end of reeeeeee but cyberpunk will end them first, it seems

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #23287 on: June 16, 2019, 07:11:17 PM »
"Come on, we have a message board to burn"

8)
🤴

nudemacusers

« Reply #23288 on: June 16, 2019, 07:21:45 PM »
As one of the few people who used the Kancolle thread, I was surprised to see the message and found out about all the stuff that lead to it. I don't disagree with the fact that the game is weird at times, but it seemed so strange to ban a thread with like 4 posters who post maybe twice a month... particularly when we didn't even post about the game's characters. Oh well.

Oh well
“Game is weird at times”  :rofl
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #23289 on: June 16, 2019, 07:21:50 PM »
I'm not going to go into all of the drama surrounding this, but it really does feel like anything Japanese-related is viewed through a magnifying glass here. It's unfortunate too, since 99% of the games I play are from Japan, and if this forum becomes a primarily western-only website, I'll probably have to find an alternative somewhere. I know there's Discord, so I could always go there if I need to, but as mentioned earlier, I prefer forums over message programs, so I'd rather not have it come to that.

Sad times, but I have a feeling things will only get worse from here on out.

nudemacusers

« Reply #23290 on: June 16, 2019, 07:22:51 PM »
I'm not going to go into all of the drama surrounding this, but it really does feel like anything Japanese-related is viewed through a magnifying glass here. It's unfortunate too, since 99% of the games I play are from Japan, and if this forum becomes a primarily western-only website, I'll probably have to find an alternative somewhere. I know there's Discord, so I could always go there if I need to, but as mentioned earlier, I prefer forums over message programs, so I'd rather not have it come to that.

Sad times, but I have a feeling things will only get worse from here on out.
Discord huh... weren’t we just taking about that for some reason :thinking
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Jansen

« Reply #23291 on: June 16, 2019, 07:27:04 PM »
Yeah, same. I like Discord, but I really need forums in my life, and this place is getting very hostile towards Japanese games and media. I really wish there was a better alternative that didn't just seem intent to ban discussion of all Asian media eventually

https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-108#post-21946545

That weeb complex

Jansen

« Reply #23292 on: June 16, 2019, 07:40:32 PM »

Jansen

« Reply #23293 on: June 16, 2019, 07:43:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-108#post-21946840

"FGO definitely has content that could fall afoul of the same rationale used to close the other ones down, so I wouldn't count on it not getting banned in the future. Best case scenario will have its popularity shield it from action, but that's not a bet I'd want to make. Unfortunately decentralized communities like Discord, and to a lesser extent Reddit are about the only easy ways to side step a centralized moderation stance that you disagree with."

This discussion is really not a good look considering the accusations against ree

BisMarckie

« Reply #23294 on: June 16, 2019, 07:48:02 PM »
Have we decided yet whether it is fine to rub one out to underage anime girls? Don‘t want to be on the wrong side of history.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #23295 on: June 16, 2019, 07:48:58 PM »
https://twitter.com/Chariotter/status/1138130336829902850

You feel...

Also, great job on preputenting the model minority stereotype. Asians are People of Color until they're not for convenience's sake. 

nudemacusers

« Reply #23296 on: June 16, 2019, 07:54:21 PM »
You ok dude?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #23297 on: June 16, 2019, 08:34:21 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twilight-director-explains-movie’s-lack-of-diversity-stephanie-meyer-didn’t-want-black-characters.123683/page-5

:lol

This guys were stanning for Twilight like three weeks ago because Lindsay Ellis video...

BisMarckie

« Reply #23298 on: June 16, 2019, 08:50:07 PM »
#TeamSexualizedWerewolfBoy

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #23299 on: June 16, 2019, 08:51:18 PM »

Tripon

« Reply #23300 on: June 16, 2019, 08:53:43 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23301 on: June 16, 2019, 08:54:49 PM »
There's also the point that an iconic dramatic reveal from the series focused on the vampire clan's beautiful bright glowing skin. Which everyone already used to make fun of because it's a goofy spin on vampire lore, but is totally one of those things that hits you like a sack of bricks when you think about it, like when you realize that Rocky is a movie celebrating a white guy randomly being given the opportunity to try to beat a black guy who worked his way to the top.

:dunno

BisMarckie

« Reply #23302 on: June 16, 2019, 08:56:08 PM »
THIS IS BOBBY ROBERTS TERRITORY, KIDDO

Boredfrom

« Reply #23303 on: June 16, 2019, 09:02:42 PM »
There's also the point that an iconic dramatic reveal from the series focused on the vampire clan's beautiful bright glowing skin. Which everyone already used to make fun of because it's a goofy spin on vampire lore, but is totally one of those things that hits you like a sack of bricks when you think about it, like when you realize that Rocky is a movie celebrating a white guy randomly being given the opportunity to try to beat a black guy who worked his way to the top.

L Thammy is so distinguished mentally-challenged.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #23304 on: June 16, 2019, 09:06:59 PM »

If there's one predominant theme in the Rocky movies it's that Rocky gets everything for free and never has to work hard. Everyone remembers those great montages where he gets free shit

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #23305 on: June 16, 2019, 09:12:50 PM »
I cba to do a parody version of eye of the tiger replacing 'eye of the tiger' with 'dat white privilege', so just pretend I did that and it was funny and accurate

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #23306 on: June 16, 2019, 09:29:28 PM »
Yeah, same. I like Discord, but I really need forums in my life, and this place is getting very hostile towards Japanese games and media. I really wish there was a better alternative that didn't just seem intent to ban discussion of all Asian media eventually

https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-108#post-21946545

That weeb complex

Nate, you know what to do
:O

BisMarckie

« Reply #23307 on: June 16, 2019, 09:30:54 PM »
Stop the weebification of the Bire. :camby

marrec

« Reply #23308 on: June 16, 2019, 09:36:36 PM »
Unless it's squids  :camby

Jansen

« Reply #23309 on: June 16, 2019, 09:37:33 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-108#post-21948217

Quote from: okita, post: 21948217, member: 2817

And yet you play the game ,  it's ok to give a pass if it's on the game that you play I see

Still a loli with skinny outfit, there's no way you have a problem with Azur Lane and not with Lilibeth

PogiJones

Jansen

« Reply #23312 on: June 16, 2019, 09:45:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-109#post-21948442

If there is an arguable difference between FGO and AL (and similar marry-em-alls), it would be that out of around 250 characters in FGO (including all Servants with an ID plus other characters), the amount of clearly underage ones is less than ten, and the amount of ones you could argue are "sexualized" are less than five, and the amount of those that REALLY lean into that are basically just one, and that one character only shows up in a single event and almost never again outside of one or two very small bits. It's gross, but not ever-present or anything worse than you might find in something like Danganronpa at its lowest. You could argue it would be bannable, but there are a ton of games that would also be bannable in that case (Danganronpa, arguably Fire Emblem cause of Nowi, etc.).

Meanwhile in Azur Lane you can "marry" any character in the game and there's a sexual "special touch" line for all of them no matter how young they look. And there's like, dozens of these characters

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #23313 on: June 16, 2019, 09:47:49 PM »
Hecht played a Danganronpa themed mafia game back on NeoGAF. :thinking
每天生气

Jansen

« Reply #23314 on: June 16, 2019, 09:50:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-109#post-21948894

My personal feelings on matters are that if the game isn't banned on retail/digital stores or an adult-only title (obviously), that it should be fair to discuss. Regardless of whether someone might have issues with the game, as long as it's not illegal or breaking any laws, it should be okay. But hey, it's not my website. I don't make the rules.

For the record, I've yet to marry anyone in Azur Lane and I've been playing since launch. If I were ever to give someone a ring it'd be Akagi/Kaga/Atago/Takao/Amagi/etc., but the rings are too valuable so I've been hoarding them all

:yikes

Dennis

« Reply #23315 on: June 16, 2019, 09:52:11 PM »
What the hell happened to Nirolak?!

I just realized he has not posted on Era in like 6 months.

Didn't he used to be a mod? He posted a lot of videogame threads too.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #23316 on: June 16, 2019, 09:52:58 PM »
To defeat Nudemac's psyops, just make one of these Gacha games where you marry underage girls, but make it Muslim themed.

Diplomatic Immunity.
You're welcome, REE Gacha community.  8)

marrec

« Reply #23317 on: June 16, 2019, 09:53:47 PM »

I don't think he was ever a mod on ERA tho

Dennis

« Reply #23318 on: June 16, 2019, 09:54:44 PM »

I don't think he was ever a mod on ERA tho

Oh OK, so many forums.....

Jansen

« Reply #23319 on: June 16, 2019, 10:12:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/japanese-mobile-gacha-games-ot-gatcha-wallet.911/page-109#post-21950220

There is no need to attack each other over this or abuse the report/contact systems to retaliate against other members or OTs

The system is working perfectly :rofl

Jansen

« Reply #23320 on: June 16, 2019, 10:15:39 PM »
It's kind of fucked up if you guys are trying to get other people's homes burned down. Just realize you have a Narc in your presence. Put them on ignore and then you dont even have to acknowledge their existence. Then move on.

:rash

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #23321 on: June 16, 2019, 10:16:58 PM »
Cyberpunk 2077 out here living in the heads rent free.
dog

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Jansen

« Reply #23323 on: June 16, 2019, 10:31:45 PM »
Jankens, can you stop spamming the thread with Japanese mobile game posts that no one here cares about but you?

No you stupid bitch

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23326 on: June 16, 2019, 10:54:23 PM »
The people have left era in droves so long ago that it's easy to troll them with just a handful of accounts and an azure app.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #23327 on: June 16, 2019, 11:04:25 PM »
Yeah, I'm mostly fine now. Had to spend a week in a mental health facility (second time ever) but I'm out and moving forward with life. Got different medications, and I'm getting assistance from the city I live in with my mental health needs until my insurance kicks in with my new company. No ill will towards my girlfriend.
:rejoice

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #23328 on: June 16, 2019, 11:48:33 PM »
is that squid thing the same thing from borks avatar?

How many of his alt accounts on era is he/she mobilizing right now?

Tasty

« Reply #23329 on: June 17, 2019, 12:36:06 AM »
Continue the weebification of the Bire at all costs.  :marimo

Fixed.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #23330 on: June 17, 2019, 12:40:43 AM »
Yeah, I'm mostly fine now. Had to spend a week in a mental health facility (second time ever) but I'm out and moving forward with life. Got different medications, and I'm getting assistance from the city I live in with my mental health needs until my insurance kicks in with my new company. No ill will towards my girlfriend.

I dunno, man. Getting Baker'd would be pretty ill will for me. Especially if you didn't do shit to cause it (right?)

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #23331 on: June 17, 2019, 12:48:15 AM »
this is extremely old but I looked up hobbes' actioned posts and found this

:lol
每天生气

jorma

« Reply #23332 on: June 17, 2019, 01:07:42 AM »
Jankens, can you stop spamming the thread with Japanese mobile game posts that no one here cares about but you?

PogiJones

« Reply #23333 on: June 17, 2019, 01:29:26 AM »
James, 11 lbs of squid eggs:

PogiJones

« Reply #23334 on: June 17, 2019, 01:36:18 AM »
I had a bully in a grade 5 class I was subbing for two weeks. Fucker stabbed my hand with a pencil. I kept sending him to the office and staff wouldn't do shit about it. He would come back to class 5 minutes later and start shit again. I told the class I would keep them all in for detention every day because of the bullying. They turned on him.

The twist of "I had a bully in a grade 5 class" followed by "that I was subbing for two weeks" is just :dead

First a 5 year old pushes over a grown man. Now a 5th grader is the bully of the substitute teacher. Won't somebody stop these children from terrorizing these adult men of RE?

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #23335 on: June 17, 2019, 01:37:41 AM »
Guys he literally just got out of a mental health facility, are you trying to send him back with this squid shit

Tripon

« Reply #23336 on: June 17, 2019, 01:39:08 AM »
Do you guys want to fuck the squids? I just need to know.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #23337 on: June 17, 2019, 01:43:00 AM »
Y'all should have told me to draft Audioboxer before it was too late.

Anyone have him in a Discord or on Twitter?

Sent him a message on gaf, but he hasn't been on for a while so who knows

PogiJones

« Reply #23338 on: June 17, 2019, 01:48:01 AM »
Do you guys want to fuck the squids? I just need to know.

James has been very forthright with his squiddly desires.

Tripon

« Reply #23339 on: June 17, 2019, 01:51:26 AM »
I had a bully in a grade 5 class I was subbing for two weeks. Fucker stabbed my hand with a pencil. I kept sending him to the office and staff wouldn't do shit about it. He would come back to class 5 minutes later and start shit again. I told the class I would keep them all in for detention every day because of the bullying. They turned on him.

The twist of "I had a bully in a grade 5 class" followed by "that I was subbing for two weeks" is just :dead

First a 5 year old pushes over a grown man. Now a 5th grader is the bully of the substitute teacher. Won't somebody stop these children from terrorizing these adult men of RE?

Subs have a tough time establishing classroom management. No matter the situation, the students will outnumber you and if one kid has bad intentions and doesn't want to follow the rules, then sure, you will have a more difficult time than you should.

That said, of fucking course they sent the kid back. If you have no documentation on why you sent him in the first place, the office staff or Dean of Discipline/Administration will have no idea why he's there in the first place and will send him/her back to the classroom. It's illegal to deprive an student of their education and how they can learn if they are not in the classroom! If the student really did stab a teacher with a pencil, then that's at least a suspendable offense, and should be written on a referral notice, and directly reported to the administration staff. At least in California, it's illegal to hold students in after school detention after 15 minutes, and threatening everyone to punish one kid, that's just an asshole move. I haven't even gotten to the fact that most schools nowadays are trying to push Positive Behavior Intervention Support systems (PBIS). If I was a full time staff member or Administration, and I heard he pulled that shit, I would tell him he is not welcome to be at my school anymore, tell HR to take him off the rotation on my school. What the hell.