Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3910105 times)

PogiJones

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #26160 on: June 26, 2019, 01:23:53 AM »
tell cream ill pay for bct discord leaks

(Image removed from quote.)

Unfortunately, despite the overwhelming success of HCS #1 and its very clever name, there will be no HCS #2. I have been ordered by some tyrant to stop all talk lactose in origin.

agrajag

« Reply #26161 on: June 26, 2019, 01:29:06 AM »
Pogi trying to stay relevant with TMZ gossip

:camby

PogiJones

« Reply #26162 on: June 26, 2019, 01:35:35 AM »
In response to my post on RE:

Paradoxically your post reeks of the same intolerance towards mods that you are accusing them of towards hostile posters. We would all be better off exercising empathy towards those we seek to judge, condemn and ostracise.

"What you're doing is counterproductive" = "reeks of the same intolerance towards mods you are accusing them of"

:confused

ResetBanBot

« Reply #26163 on: June 26, 2019, 01:44:39 AM »
Your post was clearly made in bad faith and you're just parroting my hateful alt-right gamergate rhetoric. It's really just shocking you haven't been banned yet.

FStop7

« Reply #26164 on: June 26, 2019, 02:01:11 AM »
“Surely the way to regain the trust of our users is retaliation!”  — some fucking idiot RejectERA admin

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #26165 on: June 26, 2019, 02:11:03 AM »
“Surely the way to regain the trust of our users is retaliation!”  — some fucking idiot RejectERA admin

Can you narrow down the description for the quote, it’s too broad.

PogiJones

« Reply #26166 on: June 26, 2019, 02:15:00 AM »
I give careposts that are not wanted, but are needed. They go unliked, but not unhelpful.

Those around me are showered in likes for mocking me. But I do not begrudge being a like fountain to my peers; I count myself lucky.

Reap all the likes from my existence that you can. For you are my friends, I am at peace, and I got 50,000 upvotes on a post on reddit.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #26167 on: June 26, 2019, 02:16:08 AM »
I got 50,000 upvotes on a post on reddit.
:whew
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #26168 on: June 26, 2019, 02:20:41 AM »
I give careposts that are not wanted, but are needed. They go unliked, but not unhelpful.

Those around me are showered in likes for mocking me. But I do not begrudge being a like fountain to my peers; I count myself lucky.

Reap all the likes from my existence that you can. For you are my friends, I am at peace, and I got 50,000 upvotes on a post on reddit.

I liked your carepost. :(
IYKYK

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #26169 on: June 26, 2019, 02:21:23 AM »

You’re lucky that Bork wasn’t a moderator for that subreddit :bolo

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26170 on: June 26, 2019, 02:27:06 AM »
Has marrec been sent to a concentration camp ?
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #26171 on: June 26, 2019, 02:30:08 AM »
How dare you disrespect the memory of the shoah. Marrec is in a detention center.
每天生气

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #26172 on: June 26, 2019, 02:34:32 AM »
I'm also not severely bipolar like Etika obviously was. Everyone on ResetEra knew he was mentally unstable, it didn't matter though because he was #cancelled.
Shoulda made a lolcow of him instead, I suppose. :larry

nudemacusers

« Reply #26173 on: June 26, 2019, 02:37:08 AM »

Paradoxically your post reeks of the same intolerance towards mods that you are accusing them of towards hostile posters. We would all be better off exercising empathy towards those we seek to judge, condemn and ostracise.

"What you're doing is counterproductive" = "reeks of the same intolerance towards mods you are accusing them of"

You’re moments away from gaslighting, tread carefully!
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #26174 on: June 26, 2019, 02:49:13 AM »

I liked your carepost. :(
I cared your likepost. :)
Spud

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #26175 on: June 26, 2019, 03:05:44 AM »

User Requested Ban Banned!

:neogaf
sigh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #26176 on: June 26, 2019, 03:11:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/post-22212397 (https://archive.vn/HbXTc)
The difference is that THIS place prides itself on progressive values and constantly wants to pretend to be champions of mental health awareness. What was allowed in the previous Etika threads was appalling and was allowed because of his recent problematic behavior. His illness was DISMISSED because he was "cancelled". The growing signs of his mental instability be damned and not to be taken into consideration.

Now he's dead. There is no coming back from that.
They cancelled TB for less and still haven't reflected upon their behavior, these people arent changing, take them in low daily doses friends.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #26177 on: June 26, 2019, 03:15:42 AM »
I watched the movie Under the Silver Lake last night.

It's cool.  It's like The Big Lebowski or The Crying of Lot 49 but with really stupid people and really stupid, pointless outcomes.

In that way it's like how Era is to Animal Farm or 1984.  Imagine a dystopia that was just very dumb, petty, pointless, and confused.  Evil is only scary when it's directed smartly.  When it's a confused, grab-ass arena like Era it's just a fat KKK member slipping on dog shit.  Funny but kinda disturbing.
sigh

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #26178 on: June 26, 2019, 03:15:48 AM »

User Requested Ban Banned!

:neogaf
The bore is getting stronger

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #26179 on: June 26, 2019, 03:18:00 AM »
Pasta are noodles made with specific ingredients;  that's how it's used in the states at least.  You wouldn't call Ramen Noodles pasta but you can call lasagna noodles.. noodles.
I caught a little of this exchange yesterday and I laughed, we call them lasagna sheets and I find people calling them noodles weird.

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #26180 on: June 26, 2019, 03:25:38 AM »

:larry

clothedmacuser

« Reply #26181 on: June 26, 2019, 03:26:52 AM »
Macaroni

Give us time stamps Bork you Coward  :bolo
sigh

ResetBanBot

« Reply #26183 on: June 26, 2019, 03:31:57 AM »
I think there were other groups in history who also hated capitalism and liked putting people in involuntary institutionalization.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #26184 on: June 26, 2019, 03:35:15 AM »

pizzashit

« Reply #26185 on: June 26, 2019, 03:40:50 AM »

I need more one piece theories

:rejoice

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #26186 on: June 26, 2019, 03:41:12 AM »
I believe he's an ex-moderator
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/post-22214263

spend a year+ of your life supposedly with sleepless nights and stressful labor over a forum where the user base barely knows who you are :lol
User Banned (permanent): Inflammatory generalizations, misgendering, derail

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #26187 on: June 26, 2019, 03:41:29 AM »
Macaroni

Give us time stamps Bork you Coward  :bolo
  :like

PogiJones

« Reply #26188 on: June 26, 2019, 03:47:58 AM »

I need more one piece theories

:rejoice

That one was 2,000 upvotes.

The 50k was a Land Before Time gif  :dice

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26189 on: June 26, 2019, 03:57:22 AM »
My Reddit post about how Internet validation is pointless got 22374 upvotes.
:smug
ὕβρις

shosta

« Reply #26190 on: June 26, 2019, 03:59:32 AM »
I got 200 upvotes on r/cumtown posting a picture of a lobster fucking a boy.
每天生气

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #26191 on: June 26, 2019, 04:02:04 AM »

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #26192 on: June 26, 2019, 04:02:21 AM »
And that boy was Adolf Hitler.

benjipwns

« Reply #26193 on: June 26, 2019, 04:08:36 AM »
I know you muhricans have trouble with English, but here, let's make this easy:

"Pasta" is the italian term. You'll find close equivalents in other romance languages. For example, "pâtes" in French.

"Noodles" is the equivalent word, from the germanic root. Nudeln.

Since your sorry ass language is the bastard child of french and german, you can use both. Interchangeably.

It's not that fucking hard, geez.

How about you eat a fucking dick, as pasta can refer to dishes that don't even use noodles. Ravioli isn't noodles. Lasagna isn't noodles. Both are considered pasta.

Fuck off.
https://twitter.com/sarahcwestwood/status/1143512245298745345

Kara

• It was all going to be very admirable and noble and it would show us - philosophically - what it means to be human.
« Reply #26194 on: June 26, 2019, 04:09:29 AM »
Bork, can we now please free Creepy Stalker? I mean REE straight up killed someone, Creepy Stalker would likely do the same. yes. But it would be infinitely more entertaining than to kill someone with rays of virtue signalling. Please?

Free Creepy Stalker but only let him post itt.

PogiJones

« Reply #26195 on: June 26, 2019, 04:23:53 AM »
I got 200 upvotes on r/cumtown posting a picture of a lobster fucking a boy.

James, she's 15.
You say that like it would dissuade James  :whatsthedeal

Two unrelated posts about James in a row

:rodney

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #26196 on: June 26, 2019, 05:01:15 AM »
I know you muhricans have trouble with English, but here, let's make this easy:

"Pasta" is the italian term. You'll find close equivalents in other romance languages. For example, "pâtes" in French.

"Noodles" is the equivalent word, from the germanic root. Nudeln.

Since your sorry ass language is the bastard child of french and german, you can use both. Interchangeably.

It's not that fucking hard, geez.

How about you eat a fucking dick, as pasta can refer to dishes that don't even use noodles. Ravioli isn't noodles. Lasagna isn't noodles. Both are considered pasta.

Fuck off.

The origin of the words predates the "but muh supermarket here sells it with 'pasta' on the box" by a few hundred years you fuckwit.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #26197 on: June 26, 2019, 05:16:17 AM »
I bet pasta expert Joe Biden could resolve this argument.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #26198 on: June 26, 2019, 05:26:25 AM »
Just had a look at the bans how CrossingEden doesn't catch one for derailing the thread and making it about their massive post count is ridiculous.

Fucking corward mods.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26199 on: June 26, 2019, 05:31:53 AM »
We really need to hear the voices speaking about big post counts.

Meanwhile, that "White guilt shithole" quote from the news ticker get a 2019 remake :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/razer-brazil-just-cut-ties-with-a-female-influencer-because-she-talked-back-to-harassers-read-threadmarks-and-see-staff-post-before-posting.125328/page-3#post-22183214

I don't mind that she was upset and said that, especially since she clarified and even apologized for the generalizations later. It's certainly not fair that she has to deal with that. I have no problem with her and I hope she gets through this just fine.

But people in this thread saying, "yes, men are trash" and later reiterating, "yes, all men" and "even me, I'm trash"

Screw you. I feel bad enough about myself on a daily basis that I don't need you assholes telling me I'm trash just because I'm a man and so many other men suck. Yes, you did tell me I'm trash. You said all men, multiple times. You're calling yourselves trash. You're implying I should do the same. I don't deserve to feel like this, and you shouldn't tell me to.

Can't wait for you all to tell me I'm fragile. Yes, I am fragile. I'm a loser, I'm miserable, I hate myself every day. Thanks for contributing to that.

User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Thread Derailment Surrounding Sexism
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26200 on: June 26, 2019, 05:34:24 AM »
Unsurprisingly, lot of "u so fragile" and "why u feel targeted ?" thereafter.
ὕβρις

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #26201 on: June 26, 2019, 05:37:56 AM »
I mean when you take weak men, tell them they're trash, they're gonna snap. The issue with clobbering low self esteemed guys on the internet is it turns them into incels or worse shooters.

Then reset are shocked when the alt right trolls who in their eyes have been torn apart by the left are mental and hurt others

:mindblown

ResetBanBot

« Reply #26202 on: June 26, 2019, 05:43:56 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/page-49#post-22228966 (https://archive.vn/sOEnl)
Be careful who you decide to extend your empathy towards. There are those that have done way worse than Etika and will try to claim mental illness to make a situation less severe. Someone like Max Landis, who probably is mentally ill, doesn't deserve the same level of empathy that Etika is getting.

das rite, fuck Max Landis I hope he kills himself.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #26203 on: June 26, 2019, 05:47:46 AM »
Oops. Someone accidentally admitted the real reason Ree has such a massive hate boner for Dr.Disrespect.

"He is going to make more money in his "Welcome back" stream than I made last year working full time."

https://www.resetera.com/threads/dr-disrespect-banned-from-twitch-update-now-back.122641/page-27#post-22225206

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #26204 on: June 26, 2019, 05:49:52 AM »
We really need to hear the voices speaking about big post counts.

Meanwhile, that "White guilt shithole" quote from the news ticker get a 2019 remake :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/razer-brazil-just-cut-ties-with-a-female-influencer-because-she-talked-back-to-harassers-read-threadmarks-and-see-staff-post-before-posting.125328/page-3#post-22183214

I don't mind that she was upset and said that, especially since she clarified and even apologized for the generalizations later. It's certainly not fair that she has to deal with that. I have no problem with her and I hope she gets through this just fine.

But people in this thread saying, "yes, men are trash" and later reiterating, "yes, all men" and "even me, I'm trash"

Screw you. I feel bad enough about myself on a daily basis that I don't need you assholes telling me I'm trash just because I'm a man and so many other men suck. Yes, you did tell me I'm trash. You said all men, multiple times. You're calling yourselves trash. You're implying I should do the same. I don't deserve to feel like this, and you shouldn't tell me to.

Can't wait for you all to tell me I'm fragile. Yes, I am fragile. I'm a loser, I'm miserable, I hate myself every day. Thanks for contributing to that.

User Banned (2 Weeks): Inflammatory Thread Derailment Surrounding Sexism

Calling this thread derailment is absurd.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #26205 on: June 26, 2019, 05:53:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/page-49#post-22229082
Stop.

We don't get to decide who and who doesn't deserve empathy. This is how we got here in the first place.
So then how do we talk about situations like Max Landis?
Yeah, how the fuck do we get Max Landis to fucking kill himself if we can't witch hunt him? Huh!?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #26206 on: June 26, 2019, 05:56:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nypd-on-twitter-we-regret-to-inform-that-desmond-amofah-aka-etika-has-been-found-deceased-see-guidelines-before-posting.125500/page-49#post-22228966 (https://archive.vn/sOEnl)
Be careful who you decide to extend your empathy towards. There are those that have done way worse than Etika and will try to claim mental illness to make a situation less severe. Someone like Max Landis, who probably is mentally ill, doesn't deserve the same level of empathy that Etika is getting.

das rite, fuck Max Landis I hope he kills himself.

Empathy needs to be earned !
Do you want to know more ?
Starship Treeeeepers
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #26207 on: June 26, 2019, 05:57:34 AM »

BisMarckie

« Reply #26208 on: June 26, 2019, 06:01:15 AM »
I still think the fact that resetera users are still posting the $30 Italian meal is the far bigger crime.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #26209 on: June 26, 2019, 06:01:57 AM »
What a fucking gross move to bring out the "outrage culture" dogwhistles
who is Shugga even talking to?

SmokyDave

« Reply #26210 on: June 26, 2019, 06:03:53 AM »
Unsurprisingly, lot of "u so fragile" and "why u feel targeted ?" thereafter.
They're fucking trash. I can't believe they banned that dude for essentially being hurt by their pathetic generalisations and insidious hatred of people based on immutable characteristics.

Well done for contributing to the avalanche of negative messaging targeted at young white men, Reset. You must be very proud of yourselves and the world you are helping to create. You ugly, twisted cunts.

Ghoul

« Reply #26211 on: June 26, 2019, 06:07:19 AM »
What a fucking gross move to bring out the "outrage culture" dogwhistles
who is Shugga even talking to?

he's been posting for 28 hours straight, he's lost his damn mind

benjipwns

BisMarckie

« Reply #26213 on: June 26, 2019, 06:11:02 AM »
It is a little known fact that Maniac Mansion was the first Metroidvania

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26214 on: June 26, 2019, 06:22:20 AM »

Yet you participate in criticising the mods. Curious!
I am very intelligent

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #26215 on: June 26, 2019, 06:22:32 AM »
ur moms butt is a metroidvania
Margs

Ghoul

« Reply #26216 on: June 26, 2019, 06:23:53 AM »
Benji has been super quiet these last few days, did he push humpty Etika off the bridge

:derp :hans1 :huh

So the Max Landis guy caugh a ban for only 3 days for "Thread Derailment"

User Banned (3 Days): Off-Topic Thread Derailment

:thinking
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 06:28:13 AM by Ghoul »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #26218 on: June 26, 2019, 06:44:41 AM »
on another note it's fucking astonishing how now every minor event takes resetera to the absolute breaking point

guys do you remember the discord pedo nothingburger from like 10 days ago

do you remember asian developer lady needing to be deprogrammed

CDPR penisgate and keanu stanning for them

do y'all remember this

This was posted only 4 days ago but nearly 30 pages ago in this thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/im-glad-that-this-forum-exist.122849/post-21818444

I can't even remember what all happened after that post

how's it going beef

y'all alright?

post looks a little bit different today

It is kind of crazy how fast they're accelerating towards... well, something or other.

Course, the fact that there is a lot of pent up resentment building up like a pressure cooker and their solution is always just lock things down tighter probably helps with that.

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
The best lack all conviction, while the worst
Are full of passionate intensity.

Surely some revelation is at hand;
Surely the Second Coming is at hand.

marrec

« Reply #26219 on: June 26, 2019, 06:57:11 AM »

The Bore is my Yum! Brands sponsored Detention Camp