Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751285 times)

Rahxephon91

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #52920 on: November 05, 2019, 09:38:45 AM »
sounds like an excuse from an imbecile mind to me :lol

piece of shit who has a memory, what an insult. :rofl
Thats one way to look at it.

The other is just a fucking loser who cares about people on a forum too much. And seeing as how you needed people to applaud you for being so brave in your “look at me I’m not buying Blizzard game” stance. I’m not at all surprised.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #52921 on: November 05, 2019, 09:40:35 AM »
rahx will have a forum blowup at the drop of a hat so it's just fun to poke at him. it's almost certainly not entertaining for anyone else but it makes me laugh.

if only cindi was here to continue to have multi-page arguments with him about FF7 :'(

Rahxephon91

« Reply #52922 on: November 05, 2019, 09:41:19 AM »
sounds like an excuse from an imbecile mind to me :lol

piece of shit who has a memory, what an insult. :rofl
I'm confused. Should I be reading these posts as a joke, or do you guys genuinely want to fuck...I mean hate each other.
I had no problem with nachobro before. He posts in the FFXIV thread. Don’t even remember any issue.

But I guess I didn’t pay him enough applause

Rahxephon91

« Reply #52923 on: November 05, 2019, 09:43:35 AM »
rahx will have a forum blowup at the drop of a hat so it's just fun to poke at him. it's almost certainly not entertaining for anyone else but it makes me laugh.

if only cindi was here to continue to have multi-page arguments with him about FF7 :'(
Yeah. There’s a difference between making fun of someone’s ticks or characteristics

It’s another to be a douche to them. Which is what you were.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #52924 on: November 05, 2019, 09:45:55 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-do-not-understand-not-having-a-child-because-of-climate-change-and-the-like.151211/page-10

Life is futile and pointless too. By having kids you introduce a need that need not exist (ask the martians if they are missing out on life) as well aa death, wage-slavery in addition to the climate change footprint and the rapidly accelerating extinction of the species.

People use kids as means to end (i.e. themselves) so its really impossible for me to justify

God, this is the most Era post i'll read all week. Seek help.

I often wonder what the fuck i'm doing on this forum because every thread asking 'how are you' or 'how is your year going' is met with hundreds/thousands of replies akin to 'i am depressed/suicidal', 'I hate my life', or 'this is the worst year of my life' and most arguments coming from nihilistic/defeatist viewpoints.

This is genuinely a den of depression. I feel like the odd one out actually having a happy life with lots of things to live for.

:dead
Oi Oi

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #52925 on: November 05, 2019, 09:47:31 AM »
Yeah. There’s a difference between making fun of someone’s ticks or characteristics

actually you made it about me in the first place when all i said was that i can give resettis credit when they do something right, even if they are stupid resettis about it

but it's okay, i forgive you.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #52926 on: November 05, 2019, 09:50:20 AM »
What's with the beef between Rahxephon91 and Nachobro?

also:
No one is screaming at you to be born. To be plucked from non-existence into this sentient horror is downright catastrophic.
Oi Oi

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52927 on: November 05, 2019, 09:57:25 AM »
Man, REEE really is depression made manifest. Anyone wanting a health existence needs to get off there as soon as possible.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 01:05:07 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Rahxephon91

« Reply #52928 on: November 05, 2019, 09:57:37 AM »

actually you made it about me in the first place when all i said was that i can give resettis credit when they do something right, even if they are stupid resettis about it

but it's okay, i forgive you.
Um no? It was never aimed at you beyond mocking your word use. But sure continue to be an unrelenting asshole.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #52929 on: November 05, 2019, 10:01:12 AM »
This thread is now about the cure to both depression and forum beefs.

AWSOMEPOSSUM16
1 month ago
Is this what it's like having a black dad and a white mom?
Ian Blaine
1 month ago
This perfectly encapsulates the feeling of playing Saint's Row.
Filthy Planet
2 weeks ago
The anthem of every cute white girl who sells dope on the dl
JoshCalamari
4 weeks ago
The person that made this livin’ 20 years in the future
Taurus
3 days ago
this is what i imagine halsey’s mind to sound like...

Yike
4 days ago
We're on a government list now for hearing this
Lara Auckland
2 weeks ago
Wait this is illegal
egotisticalbastrd
2 weeks ago
My girlfriend dumped me because of this channel but it's actually fine.
cobrastriesand
2 weeks ago
Tfw you actually find the one man who has all that power, and he uses it to make mashups.

jordov
1 month ago
this is like a caricature of a led zeppelin  song, like trying to draw a zeppelin song from memory
HINRG14
1 month ago
You kids still think drugs are fun after seeing this huh?
amthatdad
2 months ago
This is ducking brilliant and I'm going to wake my son up with this song tomorrow.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #52930 on: November 05, 2019, 10:04:26 AM »
What's with the beef between Rahxephon91 and Nachobro?

also:
No one is screaming at you to be born. To be plucked from non-existence into this sentient horror is downright catastrophic.

riotious

benjipwns

benjipwns

« Reply #52932 on: November 05, 2019, 10:29:56 AM »
EA seems to have a corporate philosophy unlike other companies, where they want to try and dictate the way the market is heading through its sheer weight.
This is a subtle difference to the likes of Activision who just want to nickel and dime all customers.

EA might be third party but they seem to have a specific vision for video game platforms. The recurring subscription and microtransactions models depend on a certain ubiquity in the market, they don't care if you buy on PlayStation, Xbox or PC as long as the behaviour is the same.

Nintendo platforms don't seem to encourage the kinds of consumer behaviour that EA want to see. Nintendo's games and general sales strategy is at odds with EA's need for ubiquity and retention. Nintendo want you to buy a lot of games and try different things.

It's pretty much in EA's best interests to see Nintendo fail.
EA has seemingly been actively trying to "Dreamcast" Nintendo ever since the Wii U. It's starting to look rather silly at this point.
At this point I think it would be foolish to think that EA did not have a personal grudge against Nintendo.
Normally I'm in the camp of "companies can't hate each other, it's just business decisions" but this basically proves that EA hates Nintendo. Why would they make a product for another company, and then just leave it to die by making so intentional wrong decisions? I mean everyone and their mother could see that those products are going to fail in these circumstances, so of course you'd think a big company like EA would do the same.

EA is the complete opposite of Nintendo and that's why they hate them. And they know EA hate mostly comes from Nintendo fans, because those are used to something better and tell the other guys how wrong EA is.
spoiler (click to show/hide)
What the hell are they going to port over?
Battlefield Heroes could be a start.
[close]

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #52933 on: November 05, 2019, 10:34:09 AM »
Wasn’t port begging banned over there?

>:(

benjipwns

« Reply #52934 on: November 05, 2019, 10:36:00 AM »
It's not port begging, it's analysis. :bolo

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #52935 on: November 05, 2019, 10:44:50 AM »
 I read that as port pegging.  :noah

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #52936 on: November 05, 2019, 10:45:10 AM »
"https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1191475886970814465"

Benji really wants to get his shit doxxed huh?

benjipwns

« Reply #52937 on: November 05, 2019, 10:47:22 AM »
Just... just... pay like everyone else does.

edit: Why do none of the replies tell him this?

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #52938 on: November 05, 2019, 10:49:06 AM »
I read that as port pegging.  :noah

Sounds redundant.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #52939 on: November 05, 2019, 10:52:02 AM »
Quote from: Platy
Yes the "joke" is shitty and transphobic.

But i don't think it is healthy to close yourself from the creators of some of the best youtube has to offer because of this.
Her work, Contrapoints and others mentioned in OP's video are doing amazing stuff that at worst don't show any of those bias they have
they did amazing stuff for lots of other areas and you will "cancel" them because of one stupid things they said?
I absolutely think this is overblown because of the heat of the moment.They are doing more waaaaaaaaaaay good than bad for trans people and this is not a moment to loose allies, even if they are not perfect.

Like if Lindsay makes a video telling people that identifying as an helicopter is the same as being trans or if Contra makes a video saying nb people sux than I can understand...

Holy shit read the thread, people. Nobody is cancelling anyone over this. Nobody is denying the good they've done. Fair criticism and frustration aren't cancellation. This goes for this thread and the one about Contrapoints.

Why am I fully expecting someone to quote 1 or 2 bad takes in a 9-page thread to prove to me that "well, actually, it's not literally "nobody", people are trying to cancel her!"?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lindsay-ellis-transphobic-jokes.151148/post-26145396

Is this dismissing a trans members opinion?

:isthis

When Platy sounds like the reasonable one in a thread it's really time to quit

benjipwns

« Reply #52940 on: November 05, 2019, 10:52:10 AM »
Evidently this needs a bump.
Do Not Create: Response or Parody Threads

A response thread is a thread created to 'respond' or react to a discussion that is already ongoing in an existing thread. This happens when a member wants to shout over posters in the other thread, or because they believe that their opinion is more important than the other replies.
[close]

benjipwns

« Reply #52941 on: November 05, 2019, 10:54:45 AM »
Ever since Obama idiotically called out nonexistent cancel culture, we have an influx of so called "progressive" clowns showing their true colors.

Can't you guys just admit that you don't care about minority issues and spare us the trouble?

benjipwns

« Reply #52942 on: November 05, 2019, 10:57:15 AM »
I love when they post that 31 minute video about how "cancel culture doesn't exist SNOWFLAKES" from that unfunny weirdo over and over. Who's gonna watch that shit. RedMercury?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #52943 on: November 05, 2019, 11:02:50 AM »
I love when they post that 31 minute video about how "cancel culture doesn't exist SNOWFLAKES" from that unfunny weirdo over and over. Who's gonna watch that shit. RedMercury?

Can't they just post a wickedly funny and quietly moving tweet from OhNoSheDidTwitnt instead?
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #52944 on: November 05, 2019, 11:03:02 AM »
their only reasoning for cancel culture not existing is that they are bad at cancelling. that's like saying racism doesn't exist cause some white dudes tried to hang a black dude and he ran away. it's not a very compelling argument.

benjipwns

« Reply #52945 on: November 05, 2019, 11:03:52 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-era-today-is-election-day-go-vote.151315/
Hi US Era, for most of you in America -- today is election day!

"Wait, what?" You might be saying, "I don't see a thread on the front page of ResetEra, it can't be election day, I thought that's next year?! Albatross you're screwed up from daylight savings -- you set your clocks back by ONE YEAR not ONE HOUR you big dumb idiot!"

No! Polls are open in all 50 states today!
No, they aren't Albatross, you screwed up you big dumb idiot.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #52946 on: November 05, 2019, 11:04:18 AM »
"https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1191475886970814465"

Benji really wants to get his shit doxxed huh?

At least when he does get doxxed, I can send him a letter of dentists in his area to fix his teeth.

benjipwns

« Reply #52947 on: November 05, 2019, 11:05:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/contrapoints-opulence.146668/post-26151079

lmao, what a toady

also look at that fucking Kyuuji post lol

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #52948 on: November 05, 2019, 11:06:33 AM »

If only we could ask Etika

thisismyusername

« Reply #52949 on: November 05, 2019, 11:07:05 AM »
republicans only have one joke

Incels*

thisismyusername

« Reply #52950 on: November 05, 2019, 11:08:32 AM »
And just like that I want this forum to stay down.

Why? For trying to get Rah to stop being an incel but he's too fucking dumb to take advice?

I mean the blood from the eventual Chicago shooting he does isn't on our hands because #wetried bro.

Ghoul

« Reply #52951 on: November 05, 2019, 11:11:22 AM »
We're just getting started on Seasonal affective disorder season and ERA are this depressed already, going to be watching the mental health thread as I'm sure there will be some classic lines soon.

benjipwns

« Reply #52952 on: November 05, 2019, 11:12:57 AM »
Cancel culture so doesn't exist that they're trying to cancel it.

paprikastaude

« Reply #52953 on: November 05, 2019, 11:30:08 AM »
User Warned: Inflammatory false equivalence

This reminds of Brexit, we now have two polarised camps each convinced they're right, each hating the other and side and a most prepared to fight over it!

As such, user reviews will be as mentioned above, as the confirmation bias on both sides is now so strong.

Everything is political, everything is about Trump and Brexit. Wait not that :rage

Clockwork5

« Reply #52954 on: November 05, 2019, 11:36:25 AM »
Ketkat is a horrible cunt, having had arguments with them before I got banned,

I can say that I now couldn't give less of a shit about any of those vile cunts and wish them all the suffering possible.

As the dangerous thing is with how terribly they talk to anyone it could really lead to people thinking fuck trans rights altogether which obviously isn't good at all.

I actually tried to tell them this before I asked for my perma. Yes, I know, people try to explain this to them on a daily basis but holy fucking shit. These people are not allies of anyone, they are enemies of humankind, full stop. They hate everyone and are simply waiting for anyone to slip up so they can catharticly shame them and feel justified in all of their hate and intolerance. Of course it doesn't matter that I stand for trans rights, that my gf is very active LGBT community and has taught me far more about acceptance than any of those asshats and it certainly doesn't matter that I agree with them on just about every stance they claim to stand for. Nothing I stand for matters because nothing they stand for matters.  Its not about defending trans folk, its not about standing up to injustice, its about ostracizing people, one at a time because they are socially inferior. Its about finding worth in the only way they know how, tearing others down. It is a shitty, negative way to discuss these issues and live your life and just seeing the way they fling shit at everyone is a powerful turn off.  They are not making friends with anyone, they are making enemies of everyone.

If it was confined to Reset then whatever, but they are simply the nagging cough that is the lung cancer of online activism.  It is genuinely sad.

paprikastaude

« Reply #52955 on: November 05, 2019, 11:44:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-ea-actually-hate-nintendo.151256/

:nintendo

What's more distressing about corporate cheerleaders; Sincerely believing that the world is plotting against your favorite toy maker - or still caring about EA content, because you haven't had a platform to actually play their trash in the last 10 years? :goldberg

Clockwork5

« Reply #52956 on: November 05, 2019, 11:48:17 AM »
As for Kit-Kat, I got into it with her in a thread where a trans person was falling into depression because of the current climate of american politics (namely Trump is president so everyone must hate me). I get those feelings, especially when one is in their teens and twenties.

I repeated something i found value in when listening to a trans woman speak at a LGBT rally. "Find value in yourself, there are people out there who love you, find value in those relationships, surround yourself with support and love and you will begin to see the world differently. There are so many people who accept you for who you are, enough that you do not need to focus on those who don't. You can see the world differently but that is something YOU need to do."

The speaker was much more eloquent in her delivery and walked off the stage to thunderous applause.

I was chastised by Kit-Kat and she actually said my message was dangerous. I was like WTF do you want? The OP to wallow in depression because they incorrectly believe that everyone hates them and no one accepts them? You seriously just want everyone to say "Your right OP no one likes you?"

I was warned for "Downplaying discrimination"

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #52958 on: November 05, 2019, 11:56:54 AM »
As for Kit-Kat, I got into it with her in a thread where a trans person was falling into depression because of the current climate of american politics (namely Trump is president so everyone must hate me). I get those feelings, especially when one is in their teens and twenties.

I repeated something i found value in when listening to a trans woman speak at a LGBT rally. "Find value in yourself, there are people out there who love you, find value in those relationships, surround yourself with support and love and you will begin to see the world differently. There are so many people who accept you for who you are, enough that you do not need to focus on those who don't. You can see the world differently but that is something YOU need to do."

The speaker was much more eloquent in her delivery and walked off the stage to thunderous applause.

I was chastised by Kit-Kat and she actually said my message was dangerous. I was like WTF do you want? The OP to wallow in depression because they incorrectly believe that everyone hates them and no one accepts them? You seriously just want everyone to say "Your right OP no one likes you?"

I was warned for "Downplaying discrimination"

That's standard REEE for any depression/mental health thread.  They would rather spend a lifetime wallowing in misery being surrounded by a circle jerk of sycophants rather than spend one minute on introspection or anything else to actually better themselves.

Ghoul

« Reply #52959 on: November 05, 2019, 12:06:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fortnite-player-faze-jarvis-banned-after-using-aimbot-says-he-didnt-know-he-could-be-banned-for-life-for-using-it.151197/page-12#post-26152963

"Please, won't somebody think of the poor cheater's feelings"  :'(

LMAO he cheated, doesn't matter the account he played on, or why he did it. Epic made the right choice banning him.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #52960 on: November 05, 2019, 12:11:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/fortnite-player-faze-jarvis-banned-after-using-aimbot-says-he-didnt-know-he-could-be-banned-for-life-for-using-it.151197/page-11#post-26146359

As usual, complete lack of empathy from some people here. So I take it none of you ever cheated or copied for an exam/project when you were 17 ? Now imagine something so stupid banned you for life from a possible career or job.

Yeah, imagine that. How crazy would that be?!??!

:lol

Clockwork5

« Reply #52961 on: November 05, 2019, 12:29:14 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-as-a-community-need-to-be-better-about-falling-for-alt-right-youtube-videos.151342/

Cheebo:
I have noticed a very consistent pattern in nearly every topic about The Last Jedi and previously Captain Marvel here (and no this is not a topic to discuss The Last Jedi as this will apply to any piece of geek media the alt-right latches onto) that is very concerning.

In pretty much any given topic on TLJ (or Captain Marvel when that was coming out) someone will come along and post a link to a YouTube video that will contain typical standard alt-right talking points such as "SJW", "shoehorned PC politics", "forced diversity", and general disparagement of feminism. Things that I would think should and would stand out rather blatantly to anyone who was even half-paying attention a given video.

In nearly all of these instances when this is pointed out the person who posted the video quickly apologizes and deletes the video so it isn't that people with alt-right views themselves are sharing them here. I have seen this full situation play out at least a dozen times if not more.

So my question is why are so many people who are seemingly progressive not being phased by alt-right terminology until it is directly pointed out? We need to be better about noticing it and steering clear of it.

How can we end the cycle of having to point out when a video is alt-right, as it should be rather apparent that terms like "SJW" and "forced diversity" mean the video at hand is coming from an alt-right ideology.

Cheebo has really been leading the crusade against YouTube lately. I guess that "Fandom Menace" thread had run its course so they felt the need to start it all over again.

Hey Cheebo: If anyone on RE is linking these "SJW gets DESTROYED / Forced diversity is KILLING Star Wars" videos they are undoubtably trolling you. They know where they are and what they are doing.

Electricblue:
People are not going to pour through the history of every link they share
Maybe just ban youtube? Shit doesn't work right 99% of the time anyway
DO IT COWARDS!!!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 12:34:01 PM by Clockwork5 »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #52962 on: November 05, 2019, 01:22:58 PM »
What would know about girlfriends? :ufup
he's an expert on bitter ex girlfriends cause he is one :lol

top of page non-yuka ass

[close]
I liked this post for the picture, rahx!

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #52963 on: November 05, 2019, 01:55:30 PM »
Apparently some American news channel sat on the epstein story for three years because they were afraid they won't get interviews with Kate and William anymore :dead

Tasty

« Reply #52964 on: November 05, 2019, 02:05:19 PM »
Apparently some American news channel sat on the epstein story for three years because they were afraid they won't get interviews with Kate and William anymore :dead

Wrong thread.

http://www.thebore.com/forum/index.php?topic=44878.0

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #52965 on: November 05, 2019, 02:17:52 PM »
Eh I posted it here cause I'm mostly interested in the unhinged meltdowns to follow

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #52966 on: November 05, 2019, 02:19:21 PM »

Cheebo has really been leading the crusade against YouTube lately. I guess that "Fandom Menace" thread had run its course so they felt the need to start it all over again.

In that fandom menace thread theres a long ass post by a Genuine Fucking Moron that boils down to "if you don't want to overthrow democracy you are aligned with the alt-right" which, yeah, if that's your fucking purity test criteria, no fucking wonder you think 90% of all fucking culture is 'alt right'

benita

« Reply #52967 on: November 05, 2019, 02:34:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/at-least-9-mormon-family-members-die-in-highway-attack-in-mexico.151322/

9 innocent women and children murdered by a cartel. Surely grief for the victims and scorn for the murderers will be the appropriate reaction.

Wait what? They were .... MORMONS?!?

Well then;

Crazy. My roommate in college was Mormon and took time off of school to do his mission in Mexico. Terrible luck for that family
I remember seeing a vice documentary on these Mormons the LeBaron and Romney family living in colonies amongst the Cartel.
of course children, or anyone really, shouldnt be kidnapped and murdered, but i dont think this is the first time that's happened for them either
So I used to date someone part of the LeBaron family and visited Chihuahua a few times with him. This isn't the first time their family has been targeted. Members of their family have been kidnapped before and they're never found alive. Constant shootings and even hangings. It's a long standing feud.

:yikes

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #52968 on: November 05, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
What does alt right mean?
From the internet:
(in the US) an ideological grouping associated with extreme conservative or reactionary viewpoints, characterized by a rejection of mainstream politics and by the use of online media to disseminate deliberately controversial content.
Then OP is not using it correctly.

ding-ding-fucking-ding

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #52970 on: November 05, 2019, 02:48:28 PM »
He'll never work in this town again!
Oi Oi

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #52971 on: November 05, 2019, 02:53:49 PM »
I love how Scorsese is saying/writing everything in the most polite and concise way possible but they can't help but get mad :lol

Personally, I'm pretty sure he's just being put on that pedestal because he satisfies the Anti-MCU crowd's need for validation.

I've never heard of the guy before, now all of a sudden he's being called a great director because he said Marvel sucks. These GamerGate-style tactics couldn't be more obvious.
©@©™

paprikastaude

« Reply #52972 on: November 05, 2019, 02:56:37 PM »
I love how Scorsese is saying/writing everything in the most polite and concise way possible but they can't help but get mad :lol

They showed their ass when shitting on socialist auteur Ken Loach. The aggressive woke brigade is nothing but fanboys for shallow children's media at their core.

Thirty-Ought-Six

« Reply #52973 on: November 05, 2019, 03:02:00 PM »
It's quite something that they're sticking with the line of "Listen to trans people! Cancel culture doesn't exist!"

When the reason they're going full Gamergate on ContraPoints and Buck Angel (who are both trans) is because ContraPoints refused to cancel him.

But I'm also now in this situation where, as I see it, the criticism of me has become very hyperbolic and it has kind of crossed a line to the point where not only are people calling Buck Angel a transmedicalist, they're calling me a transmedicalist, they're calling me truscum, they're calling me a TERF. They are harassing me, they're harassing my friends, they're demanding that everyone I've ever worked with disowns me publicly

And I feel like the only way I can clear myself is to publicly disown Buck Angel but I don't particularly want to disown him. Here's the thing, show me his problematic tweets- I don't agree with that tweet -but I don't agree with my own tweets and I don't want to participate in this same culture that has done me so much harm, you know? I'm used to being presented as a collage of problematic tweets as if that's who I am. Every time I work with someone new, that person gets harassed for working with me because I'm a "TERF" and so when I see people doing the same thing to Buck Angel there's part of me that's so used to being the target of this that I don't believe Twitter, you know what I mean?

One might hope that self awareness would kick in. That they'd realize they are telling people who are trans to shut up or be cancelled. That they'd realize they are attacking people who care about them precisely because those are the people they can hurt. But after Etika, there is an increasing likelihood that they have become self aware, and they like the taste.

« Reply #52974 on: November 05, 2019, 03:16:31 PM »
How is someone able to pore over a that many YouTube videos during a workday like that?

:thinking

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #52975 on: November 05, 2019, 03:20:02 PM »
They also keep expecting Lindsey to apologise when she just recently talked about how pointless it feels to apologise to this community.

At some point they should have to wonder where this sentiment comes from

Boredfrom

« Reply #52976 on: November 05, 2019, 03:21:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/at-least-9-mormon-family-members-die-in-highway-attack-in-mexico.151322/

9 innocent women and children murdered by a cartel. Surely grief for the victims and scorn for the murderers will be the appropriate reaction.

Wait what? They were .... MORMONS?!?

Well then;

Crazy. My roommate in college was Mormon and took time off of school to do his mission in Mexico. Terrible luck for that family
I remember seeing a vice documentary on these Mormons the LeBaron and Romney family living in colonies amongst the Cartel.
of course children, or anyone really, shouldnt be kidnapped and murdered, but i dont think this is the first time that's happened for them either
So I used to date someone part of the LeBaron family and visited Chihuahua a few times with him. This isn't the first time their family has been targeted. Members of their family have been kidnapped before and they're never found alive. Constant shootings and even hangings. It's a long standing feud.

:yikes

???

Nothing you posted has been controversial or disrespectful to them.

This is getting big because our president here has been a total moron about fighting Cartels using the excuse “is better if we avoid war than innocents getting killed”. Stuff like this proves that Narcos will attack kids regardless of anything.

Now, stuff like this:

As awful as this particular story is, is it any better/worse than the fairly regular mass shootings carried out by White supremacists that this president has no interest in doing anything about?

:doge

Yes is worse, pendejo. This is regular daily occurrences. You don’t have any idea how fucking corrupt this country is.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 03:26:31 PM by Boredfrom »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #52977 on: November 05, 2019, 03:26:55 PM »
How is someone able to pore over a that many YouTube videos during a workday like that?

When you've never been employed, "workday" is a meaningless term.
Spud

BisMarckie

« Reply #52978 on: November 05, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »

When you've never been employed, "workday" is a meaningless term.

Public servants rise up!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #52979 on: November 05, 2019, 03:36:01 PM »
And just like that I want this forum to stay down.

Why? For trying to get Rah to stop being an incel but he's too fucking dumb to take advice?

I mean the blood from the eventual Chicago shooting he does isn't on our hands because #wetried bro.
Seriously fucking Christ I’m not an incel and I’m not fucking trying to shoot anyone. Seriously go fuck yourself. Like I don’t know why you are such a mean spirited fuck who keeps saying this. I fucking hate you and I fucking hate posting here because you are such a huge asshole for no fucking reason. I don’t fucking espouse these views at all and you and pieces of shit like you keep bringing this up. Like get a fucking life. I don’t even fucking constantly attack you or so much about you. Like who the fuck wants to be constantly told they are going to shoot people. How can you be such a vile person? My life may not great but at least I’m not an obsessive creep like you who constantly makes it a point to like every negative post and constantly bring up this incel shit. You must be an even more miserable person then your super aggressive posts imply. The only person I’d want to kill is you.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 05:44:37 PM by Rahxephon91 »