Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3792794 times)

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #53160 on: November 06, 2019, 09:41:46 PM »
wait there was really a dick video?

I am pretty sure filler created 50 mirrors. Just send him a PM
I missed it, rahx breh please come back and pm to me bb  :stahp

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #53161 on: November 06, 2019, 09:50:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/t-i-reveals-he-goes-to-the-gynecologist-every-year-with-daughter-to-ensure-her-hymen-is-still-intact.151533/

This is weird but anyone find the pedophile accusation weird?

If I had to go to the doctor once a year so some stranger can inspect my penis while my dad watched, that would definitely effect me psychologically.

Averon

« Reply #53162 on: November 06, 2019, 11:27:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bill-gates-undecided-about-a-hypothetical-warren-v-trump-matchup.151627/

This whole thread is just :delicious

They whipped themselves into such a ridiculous frenzy of "eat the rich!!!!" and "fuck billionaires." Some are trying, to no avail, to calm the horde down saying the quotes were out of context and was said in a joking/sarcastic manner. But they don't want to hear any of that.

Boredfrom

« Reply #53163 on: November 06, 2019, 11:47:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/non-binary-creators-appreciation-thread.148555/

This thread is kind of sad but also telling on how much they depend of discord friends to bump shit out.

Pwnz

« Reply #53164 on: November 06, 2019, 11:54:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bill-gates-undecided-about-a-hypothetical-warren-v-trump-matchup.151627/

This whole thread is just :delicious

They whipped themselves into such a ridiculous frenzy of "eat the rich!!!!" and "fuck billionaires." Some are trying, to no avail, to calm the horde down saying the quotes were out of context and was said in a joking/sarcastic manner. But they don't want to hear any of that.

I'm one of those people. Our pack leader, Waffles or whatever, will surely be banned for using that cunty word called cunt, may he RIP in pieces.

Pwnz

« Reply #53165 on: November 07, 2019, 12:20:52 AM »
1 week ban for Wafflin.

:reeeee

Nuitangg

« Reply #53166 on: November 07, 2019, 12:29:06 AM »
Not sure how Artie is still alive.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #53167 on: November 07, 2019, 12:50:00 AM »
Did you just seriously post a joe rogan link bro  :wag
(ice)

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53168 on: November 07, 2019, 01:36:47 AM »
ResetEra is such a failure of a forum. They can never have reasonable discussion threads because inevitably someone breaks the purity test and it all collapses in on itself. Then the mod swoops in with the thread lock to prevent their protected users from tearing each other apart. They couldn't even set aside the fact that Joe Rogan talks to verboten people long enough to allow discussion of an interview about John fucking Carmack on their video game forum

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #53169 on: November 07, 2019, 01:49:15 AM »
drag them, bb

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #53170 on: November 07, 2019, 01:50:50 AM »

User banned (1 day): doubling down on drive-by trolling

OK Boomer

we have fun though

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #53171 on: November 07, 2019, 01:53:53 AM »
ok obummer

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53172 on: November 07, 2019, 01:55:02 AM »
thanks ofiller

benjipwns

« Reply #53173 on: November 07, 2019, 02:17:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-anonymous-confessions-2019-v3-0-one-version-higher-than-the-giftbot.150087/post-26204327
This is my first time writing a confession. I know you all normally expect sexually titilating shit but this is a legitimate confession, as in, something I wish I could discuss on ERA but can't because I know I'll get banned. Anyway, with that being said, here's my story.

I'm a trans woman in my mid-20s. I have spent significant time and effort passing and socializing myself as a woman and I think I do a pretty good job of it. I fully realize that I shouldn't have to do this and that this is a result of society's gender roles. I also understand that I have privilege as a result of my ability to pass and that other trans people do not, and I recognize the validity of their pain.

With that being said: we need to talk about non-binary people. Or more specifically, this militant "anti-binary" strain of NBs that have popped up recently.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/contrapoints-opulence.146668/post-26205219
Edit: CW Truscum rant.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-anonymous-confessions-2019-v3-0-one-version-higher-than-the-giftbot.150087/page-7#post-26204327

So this confession just showed up in the confessions thread. I figured it was relevant to the thread since it makes direct mention of Natalie and is about NB people as well.
Hey, like, I know this is the Contrapoints thread, but can you put a content warning or something when you link to some truscum asshole ranting about how my existence offends them?
This is horrifying. Why do things have to be this way?
This whole discourse is really opening my eyes to just how unapologetically shitty some binary trans people are. Non-binary trans people really need to be at the forefront of the trans rights movement, and those of us in binary need to give them all the support we can.
Oh look a truscum emboldened about their opinion because "Natalie believes what I do". Who could have possibly seen this coming. That was just fucking terrible

https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-anonymous-confessions-2019-v3-0-one-version-higher-than-the-giftbot.150087/post-26208679
Quote from: Ketkat
So, we're just allowing people to use these confessions as a way to air bigoted views and crap on other minorities on the forum?
Great response, and I agree that this bigoted shit should not be given a, platform, even in this thread

benjipwns

« Reply #53174 on: November 07, 2019, 02:20:46 AM »
I watched some 2018 (and early 2019) Contrapoints and remembered the good times
life comes at you fast

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #53175 on: November 07, 2019, 02:52:05 AM »

This whole discourse is really opening my eyes to just how unapologetically shitty some binary trans people are. Non-binary trans people really need to be at the forefront of the trans rights movement, and those of us in binary need to give them all the support we can.

tfw in hexdecimal  :smug
can't you see you all from up here

SmokyDave

« Reply #53176 on: November 07, 2019, 02:56:47 AM »
So yesterday was ‘sit down and listen to trans people’ followed by ‘why is nobody talking?’, and today is ‘sit down and listen to trans people’ followed by ‘no, not this trans person’. Uh huh, makes sense.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #53177 on: November 07, 2019, 03:10:43 AM »
lol they’re gonna end up hating the true scum more than terfs in a few months. Who are gonna be the ones to declare non binary folx The Vilest Bigots Of All though? My money is on systems  :pimp
(ice)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #53178 on: November 07, 2019, 03:30:05 AM »
Locking this thread for a minute.

The fuck is this, we reetateetah now?

So sorry that this disrupted you, nearly 10 hours later.
 :dayum

A matter of principles  :hmph

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #53180 on: November 07, 2019, 03:42:34 AM »
I read that whole confession and it seemed somewhat reasonable to me, even though i can see some of the issues (especially since "passing" isn't something available to all)but then you read the reactions, and i think; the world is still having trouble accepting the traditional idea of trans people (but to be honest, even just gay couples) and we're already at the step of throwing sub groups to the wolves?

benjipwns

« Reply #53181 on: November 07, 2019, 03:45:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we-need-to-talk-about-responding-to-trans-related-issues.151194/post-26197906
Quote from: Xaszatm
I'll just "subtly" keep this thread on the front page as much as possible by...er...*smoke bomb*
Quote from: Kyuuji
Word. Getting tiring.
Imagine if this was a place where staff recognised it as an issue and helped boost the message.
Instead of recognising it as an issue and then vanishing the second it’s asked to be given prominence.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/contrapoints-opulence.146668/post-26210994
Quote from: FeistyBoots
What the FUCK

Fuck that truscum bigot trying to be the arbiter of who is and isn't trans.
Kind of wish that dipshit would out themselves so we could just get them off of here. Holy shit that's fucking infuriating.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-anonymous-confessions-2019-v3-0-one-version-higher-than-the-giftbot.150087/post-26211196
I haven't even read this whole response yet because I'm too irritated and this start hits the nail on the head.

Can we actually get a beat on why the mods are actively ignoring and sidestepping trans views and sentiment, and those of allies, in this place, because it's become incredibly apparent.

Every single fucking thread on trans issues is derailed from page 2 and the entire rest of the thread is perpetually locked into trans people having to defend their level of irritation to the rest of the forum. Every page, every thread. It's just taken as fact that this is how these play out now.

People telling trans people they're "too sensitive" are given a warning at best as they run in to dismiss concerns in the exact same way at page 9 as someone did on page 2. Being called robots, loners, people that hate fun, people looking to be upset, outrage, harrassers, abusers, people that want Natalie Wynn dead. All in the past week and a half and we're what? Supposed to break our backs every thread politely writing the same thing that we did the last page just so we can perhaps get back to the real discussion instead of validating our irritations to the rest of the forum so they're seen as acceptable or ok?

It's got to the point where even allies have stepped back and gone "uh what the fuck?" posting that it's got to the stage where something needs to be done:

Which is great, and you have mods come in and acknowledge that it's an issue. Except then when people ask for it to be stuck, to be given some prominence so this can actually start to be combatted, and they vanish off the face of the Earth.

People posting multiple posts and you suggest it through the report function and you get nothing in return. Mods just don't respond to the thread after the mention of a sticky or discussing how the problem could be remedied.

So you get trans people, like me now and many members before me, who just give up. Who cannot be fucked to have every single trans thread either be post the same arguments every page or be told to shut up. What is the fucking point?

I spent time writing paragraphs the last day and a half combatting it across two of the current threads. Changed the minds of three members and they apologise for effectively coming in and telling a thread to be quiet. The next page the same dismissals are there again.

As said before this is just taken as fact as how trans threads play out. One page of trans people discussing the concern and the next 10 being told to hush by cis people and then having to validate our own hurt to them in order for it to be deemed acceptable for the forum.

Then after all of that you come in here and some absolute fucking trash is being signal boosted, emboldening those same people that run into these threads, giving them more ammunition to push the same thing they've always done.

benjipwns

« Reply #53182 on: November 07, 2019, 03:46:48 AM »
what is happening here

benjipwns

« Reply #53183 on: November 07, 2019, 03:56:41 AM »
apparently now it's WRONG to investigate alt-right trolls:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/next-gen-ps5-and-next-xbox-speculation-launch-thread-ot7-nm.148625/post-26162698
User Warned: harassing another user/playing internet detective

[Mod Edit: Information removed]

https://www.resetera.com/threads/graphics-tech-exclusive-vs-3rd-party.67430/

believe it or not, that thread was a response to another thread where the poor guy got dogpiled on. apparently, he was known on gaf too. he just doesnt like Sony exclusives. he hates how they win GDC awards for best tech year after year. im pretty sure he got triggered by you mentioning the demo running on a ps5 devkit and immediately and incorrectly assumed it was a sony first party game.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53184 on: November 07, 2019, 04:06:46 AM »
we're already at the step of throwing sub groups to the wolves?
Once you get past the truscum debate you can experience the AGP vs HSTS Blanchard typology debate :success

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53185 on: November 07, 2019, 04:07:32 AM »

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53186 on: November 07, 2019, 04:18:21 AM »
It's really shitty of the ResetEra mods to not sticky the cheeseburger thread. It's really just a small token to keep them happy. It'd also be really funny.

Solidarity Kyuuji

benjipwns

« Reply #53187 on: November 07, 2019, 04:18:34 AM »
Mods are ghosts in half of the trans threads and do nothing to stop every single one of them derailing into trans people having to validate their hurt to the forum.
Allies create a thread concerned at this and mods post agreeing. It's asked to be stuck by various members so it's given prominence and the mods vanish.
Trash views like those in the threads in point one are signal boosted here giving further ammunition to the people in point one.
Ketkat, again, has to take the time to dismantle the argument (as some trans person has to do every page of every one of those threads) and make sure the accurate information is there so others aren't adopting truscum talking points verbatim
Ketkat appeals to why this is even being signal boosted.
Mods ignore and continue to post around her.

I think that's the emotionless succinct version Ramathevoice
I'm pretty sure I'm going to catch a slap soon because of the discontent I've been posting but it really needs to be addressed and that needs to be to the community. That thread on addressing trans concerns was the perfect stage to do so and they actively chose not to.

Then you have things like that signal boosted here, with people already doing the whole "oh I'm glad a trans person finally gave their views" routine now they've found someone to validate their views off of.

I was irritating going to bed but waking up to that, Ketkat having to once again do as we do and correct it for people browsing casually and her being ignored by the mods around her when asking why exactly this is being boosted.
:badass

benjipwns

« Reply #53188 on: November 07, 2019, 04:18:57 AM »
SweetNicole would have never allowed this when she was alive.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #53189 on: November 07, 2019, 04:23:04 AM »
So yesterday was ‘sit down and listen to trans people’ followed by ‘why is nobody talking?’, and today is ‘sit down and listen to trans people’ followed by ‘no, not this trans person’. Uh huh, makes sense.

When will they realize that nobody is worth listening to about anything :joker
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #53190 on: November 07, 2019, 04:25:43 AM »
[Mod Edit: Bigoted content removed. ResetEra is not a platform for intolerance.]

Sadly, it seems to have turned into a battle of who is the most oppressed, as if that was a point of pride.
:jeb

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53191 on: November 07, 2019, 04:29:37 AM »
[Mod Edit: Bigoted content removed. ResetEra is not a platform for intolerance.]

Sadly, it seems to have turned into a battle of who is the most oppressed, as if that was a point of pride.
:jeb
Truscum don't deserve a platform, they're alt-right adjacent.

I'd like to take this moment to point out the diverse and accepting community of the alt-right adjacent.  :supergay

benjipwns

« Reply #53192 on: November 07, 2019, 04:31:31 AM »
I really do hope they have to publicly out who the person was so they can be banned properly.

benjipwns

« Reply #53193 on: November 07, 2019, 04:34:11 AM »
Quote from: HowAboutNo
Honestly that was almost as Yikes as the confession
Yep. Takes my dial right up to 11.
Yikes up to 11!

because that's one more yikes than ten
:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes
[close]

benjipwns

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53195 on: November 07, 2019, 04:36:21 AM »
They should ban everyone who didn't immediately call that 20-yo transboomer bigot out.

benjipwns

« Reply #53196 on: November 07, 2019, 04:39:48 AM »

VERAFLED what?

benjipwns

« Reply #53197 on: November 07, 2019, 04:46:52 AM »
Preach. I might have stepped past the smile-and-nod line with that post but it’s really the straw that broke the camels back. I posted last night how irritating it was getting writing reams, changing some minds and then having the clock reset the very next page while the ‘this is an issue’ thread barely stays afloat.

So you go to bed irritated by it and then wake up to see this. Ketkat having to do the same exact thing because some truscum bullshit is being signal boosted. Her actually appealing to why it’s there in the first place and the mods just posting nonchalantly around it, blanking it. Right after the threads we’ve had, after the sentiment that’s ripe at the moment.
Quote from: Messofanego
Important thread. Mods and users need to be quicker on reporting and banning the trolls, bad faith actors, and coded bigots so that they don't get the attention of loads of quotes which even if critical, they're not going to take on board the facts and corrections. Like said above, cis folk listening to trans folk more is the basic level of respect that is deserved rather than strawmanning.
shosta should offer them thebore.org to flee to

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53198 on: November 07, 2019, 04:54:35 AM »
"listen to trans folk"

...except that one, and that one...

benjipwns

« Reply #53199 on: November 07, 2019, 04:56:22 AM »
The confession post was removed
Good, should have been hours ago when it was flagged though. Now if we could address the issue at large and have some official communication toward them we might be able to gravitate toward things getting better for trans threads around here.
:rofl

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53200 on: November 07, 2019, 05:00:51 AM »
Maybe ResetEra LLC can look into deputizing their trans and non-binary folx into their moderation ranks

benjipwns

« Reply #53201 on: November 07, 2019, 05:00:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-is-time-for-developers-to-finally-provide-ps4-xbox-graphical-presets-in-pc-versions-of-their-games.151658/
It would make tweaking and comparing so much easier if this baseline preset was included in multiplatform games.

For example, I am perfectly happy with how RDR2 looks on PS4 Pro details-wise, so I would be fine using my RTX2080Ti to simply power those exact settings, just with higher resolution and framerate. But since Rockstar does not provide this preset, nor any information whatsoever about what levels consoles run at, it is all just a guessing game and waiting for Digital Foundry to analyze everything the hard way.

It can't be that difficult to provide such a preset, can it?
i dont

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #53202 on: November 07, 2019, 05:06:08 AM »
TransEra should make their own forum, it’s the only way they’ll ever be satisfied.  The complaint isn’t even that they aren’t getting what they want, it’s that it’s not happening immediately.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #53203 on: November 07, 2019, 05:12:54 AM »
I bet TransEra has discords inside of discords, like a matryoshka doll of co-dependent mental illness and transbian polycules.

What's the point of becoming a non-binary transtrender if you can't push it on other people? You're only valid if other people say it.

benjipwns

« Reply #53204 on: November 07, 2019, 05:17:38 AM »
TransEra should make their own forum, it’s the only way they’ll ever be satisfied.  The complaint isn’t even that they aren’t getting what they want, it’s that it’s not happening immediately.
I solved this problem ages ago. Everyone should get their own forum which only they can post in and can only be viewed by those that they allow to view it. It's the only way to ensure that everyone remains safe.

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #53205 on: November 07, 2019, 05:18:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-anonymous-confessions-2019-v3-0-one-version-higher-than-the-giftbot.150087/post-26204327

"It is time that binary trans folk step the fuck back!"

I wonder how small they can make that pool of people that are worth listening to

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #53206 on: November 07, 2019, 05:26:21 AM »

I wonder how small they can make that pool of people that are worth listening to
Holy fuck...someone actually said that unironically? The persecution Olympics are in full swing. No wonder the BCT is revolting. They can't compete because the trans community just keeps pulling these performance-enhancing subcategories out of their arse to continually one-up everyone else.
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #53207 on: November 07, 2019, 05:27:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/it-is-time-for-developers-to-finally-provide-ps4-xbox-graphical-presets-in-pc-versions-of-their-games.151658/
It would make tweaking and comparing so much easier if this baseline preset was included in multiplatform games.

For example, I am perfectly happy with how RDR2 looks on PS4 Pro details-wise, so I would be fine using my RTX2080Ti to simply power those exact settings, just with higher resolution and framerate. But since Rockstar does not provide this preset, nor any information whatsoever about what levels consoles run at, it is all just a guessing game and waiting for Digital Foundry to analyze everything the hard way.

It can't be that difficult to provide such a preset, can it?
i dont
Just set it to where it looks good enough and performs good enough for you.
Why do you care about how consoles look? Or is it some  :brain logic of "not one step behind a lurid console"?

SmokyDave

« Reply #53208 on: November 07, 2019, 05:27:28 AM »
Meanwhile, me and my agender kin are just chilling, waiting for our moment in the spotlight.

benjipwns

« Reply #53209 on: November 07, 2019, 05:27:36 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/contrapoints-opulence.146668/post-26212190
Quote from: Mist, Administrator
It wasn't reported. I stumbled across it this morning after I woke up, and then it was removed. We've added it as a rule in the OP to make clear that those kinds of confessions aren't allowed. Thank you to everyone in this thread who has been taking the time to explain and raise all of these important issues.
Appreciate your response Mist, and please considering the overarching concerns because simply removing the straw that broke the camels back isn't going to get it back up and running again. Being honest, I'm tired and I'm frustrated and I'm far from the only one. As said in the confession thread the template for trans threads on the forum is one page of discussion and fourteen of having to validate that upset, and that seems to just be accepted now. Every page, every thread the same story. It's like Groundhog Day in them, except we don't even get a cute animal to aid in the frustration.

I dislike bemoaning the moderation because I like the moderators and some, including a certain unlucky giftbot gambler, are among the nicest people I've met on the forum. However you have to separate the individual mod from the overall moderation, and sometimes the latter can fall behind at times as it requires a perspective above that of the individual actions and occurences. That seems to have fallen out of step more and more in this area recently. That thread does a good job of highlighting it but honestly, you could go into any trans thread for the past few months and see it in action. It's like a bad magic trick. Pick a page and I bet you the post I'm describing is there.

So please excuse the venom in some of the posts, because it comes from a place of frustration and upset over ill-will. But in doing so please also consider the thread linked, the wider sentiment and see for yourself the absolute detritus we've have to almost self-moderate in each case.

benjipwns

« Reply #53210 on: November 07, 2019, 05:34:28 AM »
So do we believe Mist that it wasn't reported? That they all threw a fit and didn't bother to report it? On a forum where the mods regularly lock threads simply to stop the reports (often from these same posters)?

I just want the non-binary systems to be safe.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #53211 on: November 07, 2019, 05:40:09 AM »

Well, using that term is generous. 'Puddle' would be more accurate.

Holy fuck...someone actually said that unironically? The persecution Olympics are in full swing. No wonder the BCT is revolting. They can't compete because the trans community just keeps pulling these performance-enhancing subcategories out of their arse to continually one-up everyone else.

:delicious

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #53213 on: November 07, 2019, 06:08:03 AM »
So do we believe Mist that it wasn't reported? That they all threw a fit and didn't bother to report it? On a forum where the mods regularly lock threads simply to stop the reports (often from these same posters)?

I bet they have a list of users whose reports get automatically deleted, and every member of trans era is on it

SmokyDave

« Reply #53214 on: November 07, 2019, 06:19:05 AM »

Making a whole lot of pointless noise and taking no useful action whatsoever?

That definitely doesn't sound like them.

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #53215 on: November 07, 2019, 07:01:48 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #53216 on: November 07, 2019, 07:18:26 AM »

NekoFever

« Reply #53217 on: November 07, 2019, 07:26:35 AM »
"Non-binary trans" is a new one on me. Like I get being transgender and that's cool. I understand that some people identify as non-binary. Non-binary trans, though? What are you transitioning to? Are you transitioning from a gender you don't identify with to another that you don't identify with? Are they trying to decouple the concept of actually transitioning somewhere from the state of being trans?

Is what I'm questioning here basically the root of the "truscum" schism? I don't know because every time I Google these stupid terms the definition contains more of them.

And are they really going to start pretending that Era isn't a progressive forum and that its moderators aren't on their side? Or are people there too accepting so they need to up the difficulty?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2019, 07:36:22 AM by NekoFever »

SmokyDave

« Reply #53218 on: November 07, 2019, 07:29:03 AM »
Non-binary trans only makes sense to me if it's synonymous with genderfluid.

Regardless, I'm not surprised to see 'self-identification via twitter bio' trans identities are running into conflict with 'lived my life trying to pass in the real world with all the scorn and violence that brings' trans identities. It's oddly reminiscent of the schism between trans-inclusive feminists and TERFs.

If you think someone's identity is valid and/or they count as experiencing cissexism/transmisogyny only if they appease the cis majority (by avoiding, for example, expressions like "die cis scum") you are not fighting trans oppression.

Yeah, this mentality will do wonders for progress. Good luck with that.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #53219 on: November 07, 2019, 07:30:04 AM »
>_>
Margs