Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751348 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #900 on: March 10, 2019, 05:36:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/patty-jenkins-breaks-down-no-mans-land-scene-for-rotten-tomatoes-21-most-memorable-movie-moments.104186/post-18653418
Quote from: Frank O'Connor
OH SHIT I JUST GOT THE PUN

"no man's land"

DOOOHH
I...uh...

Quote from: Frank O'Connor
I have at least one catastrophic obvious simple comprehension fail per year.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #901 on: March 10, 2019, 05:42:43 AM »
holy shit bork pls
Here's a pro tip: scroll. Boom. Problem solved.

Murder in the digital realm :ohyeah
Murder in the cognitive realm  :ohyeah :ohyeah
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #902 on: March 10, 2019, 05:43:14 AM »
This scene gave me goose bumps in the theater, and I actually got teary. I'm a woman and it was so fucking amazing to see a female super hero
Best part of the movie by far.
No Man's Land is my single favorite scene in any superhero movie. It moved something in me I can't explain.
That scene moved me.
Loved this scene. It really made the movie for me.

I don't get it, the scene was in all the trailers, and it was seriously underwhelming as a set piece as it halts the movie to do it. While not showing any reason as to why it mattered. It's not like anybody could follow her being not bulletproof and all.

The part where she tears through the town, throws a truck at dudes and snaps the rifle in two nonchalantly is way cooler of a display of her power and speed.

I thought the village scene was much better.
my man

benjipwns

« Reply #903 on: March 10, 2019, 05:46:03 AM »
Her smirks and clear enjoyment during the Doomsday fight are the only redeemable part of that disaster and probably did the best job of establishing a good Diana.

I hope WW84 has more of that version versus the semi-naive first time in man's world one.

BisMarckie

« Reply #904 on: March 10, 2019, 05:46:32 AM »
I see we are back at funny book movies. :snore

Come back cream. :stahp

benjipwns

« Reply #905 on: March 10, 2019, 05:48:09 AM »
HEY I'M OFFERING YOU A SCENE SET IN NO MANS LAND OF THE TRENCH WARFARE OF WORLD WAR I THAT IS APPARENTLY MOVING RESETERA.COM USERS

IT'S A TWO-FER

benjipwns

« Reply #906 on: March 10, 2019, 05:50:04 AM »
Best CBM scene in the whole decade. Just amazing.
Quote from: Moderator Volimar
Just a heads up, Wonder Woman is on HBO if you'd like to rewatch (at least in the US, don't know how it works abroad with HBO).
thread is great trash :bolo

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #907 on: March 10, 2019, 05:51:22 AM »
With the recent revelation that Enzom is a honkey, what do you think his cracker ass should be called?

Chip?

Warren?

Tanner?

Something else?

I’m a fan of Walter myself  :snob
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #908 on: March 10, 2019, 05:58:30 AM »
Ernest

Averon

« Reply #909 on: March 10, 2019, 05:58:37 AM »
Bobby darkening his picture (aka 'digital blackface') and now Enzom. How many fake minorities are on ERA?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #910 on: March 10, 2019, 06:00:53 AM »
Kid has access to a loaded firearm and has an "if I don't get my way fuck everything" attitude. I'll bet a $100 his parents are republicans.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/after-shooting-his-father-in-the-back-11-year-old-tells-investigators-there-will-be-a-part-2-if-he-doesn’t-get-a-playstation-xbox-and-a-pc.104367/page-4#post-18690390

:gamergate
ὕβρις

BisMarckie

« Reply #911 on: March 10, 2019, 06:01:09 AM »
HEY I'M OFFERING YOU A SCENE SET IN NO MANS LAND OF THE TRENCH WARFARE OF WORLD WAR I THAT IS APPARENTLY MOVING RESETERA.COM USERS

IT'S A TWO-FER

I refuse to accept any reality where a cape wearing woman can sustain fire from the German artillery. :expert

Averon

« Reply #912 on: March 10, 2019, 06:02:06 AM »
Enzom being a white guy pretending to be black makes his weird desire to be called the n-word more sense   :ohhh
What better way to cement the persona by having an instance of 'racial discrimination' to point to.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:08:37 AM by Averon »

benjipwns

« Reply #913 on: March 10, 2019, 06:02:33 AM »
Cerium is a homophope, Nepenthe is a furry from Georgia role playing as a Brazilian revolutionary, Sweet Nicole is a confederate redneck, BCT is full of Brits and cacs, Enzom is apparently a half caste at best, major users are actually troll accounts, it's almost like the whole site is just performative online role playing

BisMarckie

« Reply #914 on: March 10, 2019, 06:04:53 AM »
Just like the Bire :rejoice

benjipwns

« Reply #915 on: March 10, 2019, 06:05:35 AM »

I refuse to accept any reality where a cape wearing woman can sustain fire from the German artillery. :expert
she only takes machine gun fire, she knocks away a shell, but it's well known that World War I shelling was extremely low quality until later in the war and I don't remember when the film is supposed to take place exactly...although Ludendorff is on the Western Front

more importantly, Wonder Woman does not wear a cape

benjipwns

« Reply #916 on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:20 AM »
also Wonder Woman has a history of thwarting the German military:

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #917 on: March 10, 2019, 06:07:38 AM »
Bobby darkening his picture (aka 'digital blackface') and now Enzom. How many fake minorities are on ERA?

They're obsessed with labels because in the Resetera ecosystem, it gives you power.

BisMarckie

« Reply #918 on: March 10, 2019, 06:09:59 AM »
also Wonder Woman has a history of thwarting the German military:
(Image removed from quote.)

Why does she have a fish in her right hand?
To make the smell believable too? :yuck

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #919 on: March 10, 2019, 06:10:04 AM »
"You do such a disservice when you lie about things like this"

-Jussie Smollett

benjipwns

« Reply #921 on: March 10, 2019, 06:14:28 AM »
Why does she have a fish in her right hand?
To make the smell believable too? :yuck
She's got a great big wheel of cheese too.

BisMarckie

« Reply #922 on: March 10, 2019, 06:15:22 AM »
I thought this was just her lunch :trumps

benjipwns

« Reply #923 on: March 10, 2019, 06:15:26 AM »
the post that murdered Kirblar: https://www.resetera.com/threads/rep-ilhan-omar-the-%E2%80%9Chope-and-change%E2%80%9D-offered-by-barack-obama-was-a-mirage.104182/post-18673464
Why is this guy not banned yet? Continuing to justify war crimes and the mass slaughter of millions of people and decimation of 20% of a nation's population and the total destruction of their infrastructure - all this is okay because it was the fifties guys.

There is someone in this thread who has been personally affected by the violence you so nonchalantly shrug off. Because it was the fifties and therefore mass slaughter is alright? Everything bad done before the Geneva conventions were imposed is right? Is that seriously your argument? Think carefully before you answer.

The fact that you are unable to empathize with the millions of INNOCENT dead civilians and their families shows what your thinking is like. And it shows how very little you think of these Korean lives.

Your racism and white supremacy is seeping through these posts. You may not be overtly racist but it's very clear in how little you think of the deaths of non-Americans who are not white. You don't care one iota about the Palestinians. You are more concerned about whether some American down the street may misconstrue Omar's words and be offended than the Palestinians being bombed and tortured and oppressed in the West Bank. But hey, North Korea invaded South Korea and that justifies the mass slaughter of a million innocent souls.

benjipwns

« Reply #924 on: March 10, 2019, 06:17:23 AM »
User Banned (Duration Pending): Dismissing concerns surrounding sexual assault and antagonizing other members
Do not fucking talk to me about how war is the best option when you've never suffered through one as a civilian, the United States has no fucking right being anywhere, the idea that you have to do something to fight "evil" (evil being a very subjective term depending on which country does not align with our interests) in the first place is poison that continues to feed the endless grinder that kills countless innocents for literally zero reason.
You've clearly never had a relative raped and brutalised by soldiers, otherwise you'd never say something as fucking stupid as war being the best option.
What a childish response and very wrong, I'm glad anti-interventionists are a minority honestly.
like the war it was based on, this thread is a slaughter

BisMarckie

« Reply #925 on: March 10, 2019, 06:17:24 AM »
Hopefully kirblar makes it to the prmaries. We need every opposition to Bernard we can get.

benjipwns

« Reply #926 on: March 10, 2019, 06:18:17 AM »
Thank you, every time I see this person post I want to go play Smash Bros and beat the crap out of Kirby.
yikes

benjipwns

« Reply #927 on: March 10, 2019, 06:20:41 AM »
Ok, this thread is just going in circles at this point so there's not much reason to keep it open.
:trumps

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #928 on: March 10, 2019, 06:22:50 AM »
Barack Obama is not a war criminal. We are at war in Afghanistan and he used drone strikes in an effort to kill the enemy. That does not make him a war criminal.

Afghanistan extends into the Horn of Africa now.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #929 on: March 10, 2019, 06:24:03 AM »
Except I'm responding to someone who has always been pretty adamant in their dislike for Democrats and Obama in general.

I'm not just going to ignore all of the threads discussing Obama and the people labeling him a war criminal in the context of the conversations on ERA. There are tons of people here who think Obama is a "bad person" and have probably diluted themselves into thinking their opinion has gained in popularity over time because a dozen other people on their forum share similar views.

Saying "They would vote Obama over Trump" is a nothing statement, any sane person would do that.

Everyone wants to talk about the drone program, but nobody actually wants to discuss the drone program and where it was executed, how it was executed, what it actually did during it's peak in Pakistan and the overall outcome of the program.

benjipwns

« Reply #930 on: March 10, 2019, 06:26:24 AM »
Barack Obama is not a war criminal. We are at war in Afghanistan and he used drone strikes in an effort to kill the enemy. That does not make him a war criminal.

Afghanistan extends into the Horn of Africa now.
Wave away? On the topic of terrorism, international relations, civilian deaths, the entire region at large, saying "America kills babies" is pretty much the level of introspection that a fifth grader has when asked about "why is war bad"

Do you think I'm going to support shit like agent orange? Do you think I'm talking about supporting every single action the US government has taken?

Innocent people die. It's fucked up and horrible. I'm not denying that the US as a super power projects its force around the globe with little consequences to itself. Its power should be far more respected internally and given more consideration to the damage and lives it effects when it executes its foreign policy in nations like Pakistan or Libya. The actions of previous administrations of thinking intervention is sound as an option for political control (or outright illegal occupations of countries) is obviously abhorrent.

But even something like Yemen has actual depth to it. Under Obama, the US agreed to aid in long range fueling logistics to Saudi Arabia. This support is the only reason they are able to constantly bomb Yemen and kill countless lives, the US is directly responsible for the deaths of innocent civilians by aiding Saudi Arabia. In the same breath, the context of allowing that support was because Saudi Arabia was furious when Obama signed the Iran Nuclear Agreement, an agreement that practically hamstrung Israel for the foreseeable future from ever dragging the US into a confrontation because of it's own right wing war-mongering leader. Yemen, at least from my understanding, was basically an appeasement, a way to keep things cool and the relationship on decent standing so that if shit hits the fan in the future, the US has sway in keeping Saudi Arabia from doing something stupid (like developing it's own nuclear weapons).

Now, was Yemen worth appeasing Saudi Arabia for the Iran deal? It's pretty fucked that when you're talking about preventing what seemingly was an inevitable confrontation with Iran you have to frame it in such a way, but in context of the overall region at large, that's an actual topic of debate. A topic in which you are literally admitting the the random lives of people in a random country are worth a hypothetical geo-political event that would have sent the entire region into hell. I'm not denying how seemingly dismissive this sounds, but that's the fucked up nature of geopolitics when you're dealing with trying to keep the peace between two major regional powers who would have no issue starting a war in the near future, potentially with nuclear consequences under likely circumstances. Just look at Pakistan and India. Two times in the last two decades the US has had to play middle man in cooling shit so bombs don't get dropped on cities and nuclear weapons don't start flying off like bottle rockets.

When I talk about the drone war in relation to Pakistan, there is actual evidence to back up it's effectiveness in terms of greatly diminishing terrorist operational capacity which directly reduced the number of civilian deaths in the Pakistan Tribal region, and Pakistan as a whole. Now I fully understand people want to argue that the costs of it's effectiveness outweigh the potential gains it brought, but the depth of conversation in thinking you have some type of trump card by running up and going "Baby killers!" is fucking laughable.
:american

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #931 on: March 10, 2019, 06:27:39 AM »
The Lost Big Boss is raising quickly through the ranks.

Quote from: The Win Big Boss
Yes, the argument is now "America kills babies!"
America does fucking kill babies you cretin, I've heard it for myself from my own family who've lost their children to birth defects from Agent Orange and yet you treat it as a fucking joke.

:mynicca

It also cages children still, so you know...
ὕβρις

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #932 on: March 10, 2019, 06:28:05 AM »
What's with wonder woman's right knee!!!   :'(

benjipwns

« Reply #933 on: March 10, 2019, 06:29:12 AM »
The Iran nuclear deal framework was a preliminary framework agreement reached in 2015 between the Islamic Republic of Iran and a group of world powers
In April 2010, al-Awlaki was placed on a CIA kill list by President Barack Obama due to his alleged terrorist activities.[36][37][38] Al-Awlaki's father and civil rights groups challenged the order in court.[36][38][39][40] Al-Awlaki was believed to be in hiding in southeast Yemen in the last years of his life.[30] The U.S. deployed unmanned aircraft (drones) in Yemen to search for and kill him,[41] firing at and failing to kill him at least once;[42] he was successfully assassinated on September 30, 2011.[14] Two weeks later, al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a U.S. citizen who was born in Denver, Colorado, was also killed by a CIA-led drone strike in Yemen.

See, it was all to placate Saudi Arabia for something that would happen five years later. You non-interventionists just don't understand the risk of nuclear war this prevented. Or the depth of the decision that needs to be respected more internally.

Also something about refueling rights.

benjipwns

« Reply #934 on: March 10, 2019, 06:33:13 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-it-ok-to-be-resentful.104488/
Can't sleep tonight. Just thinking about all the shit in my life (don't come in here saying other people have it worse. I know that already).

My parents have always helped my brothers out more than me. One they even lent 50k for a house loan right out of college so he could build equity. When I asked for help to do the same they said no.

I got better grades than him in school and tried harder. Got scholarships and worked while going to school while he took out a student loan that my parents helped pay back. When my dad died. He got my father's car (I got his watch). He makes a lot more money then me now and owns two homes because they helped him. I'm still unemployed and hate my fucking situation to no end.

After my father died. My mother gave a car I really liked and had asked to have when I came back from China (cheap Ford fiesta) to my druggy sister that totaled it.

Maybe I'm sounding selfish but I feel like I got the rawest fucking deal in my family. Oh and my mom bought like three trailers for her new boyfriend and like 10 cars that he's supposed to fix up and sell. Meanwhile the help I get is to move back in with them while I look for a job. Which I'm grateful for, mind you, but the house is infested with roaches and not finished. Like water pipes busted and other shit.

Like I said. I know I've got it better then many out there but I feel like I should be able to get the same help they have my older brother. I know being resentful isn't good for me but why do I get all the trash in the family when I did the most work?

Anyways. Make fun of me as much as you want. That seems all I'm good for.
should have cut out his family like the rest of ResetERA.com

jorma

« Reply #935 on: March 10, 2019, 06:33:31 AM »
With the recent revelation that Enzom is a honkey, what do you think his cracker ass should be called?

Chip?

Warren?

Tanner?

Something else?

I’m a fan of Walter myself  :snob

it's Clarence. And he went to private school.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #936 on: March 10, 2019, 06:33:44 AM »
Speaking of that...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-it’s-like-to-”vote”-in-north-korea.104444/

I mean what’s the point? Are they just trolling?

Why does everyone allow this to continue to exist?

It's a nightmare, and it's incredible that it's been allowed to go on for so long.

ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #937 on: March 10, 2019, 06:35:26 AM »
That's a lot of wasted tax payer dollars just for a petty farce of an election.
:rofl

benjipwns

« Reply #938 on: March 10, 2019, 06:37:03 AM »
And the reason the Kim dynasty is allowed to exist has 1 very simple reason: China and Russia see it as a buffer state, they simply don't want a US-aligned country on their border.
got it in one

It's quite sad that Korea as a whole was used as a buffer. North Korea was used to protect China from a US-backed state and South Korea was to protect Japan from communism.
yes yes of course

BisMarckie

« Reply #939 on: March 10, 2019, 06:37:27 AM »
Writing my North Korean  embassy right as we speak.

benjipwns

« Reply #940 on: March 10, 2019, 06:38:54 AM »
It's a method of control. Even though you don't really have a choice in the matter, you're made to feel like you chose the government because you cast a vote for it.
:hitler

BisMarckie

« Reply #941 on: March 10, 2019, 06:42:03 AM »
I just read on wikipedia that apparently there were similar fake elections in the whole Eastern Bloc.
Yet the US.didn‘t intervene, not a good look.

benjipwns

« Reply #942 on: March 10, 2019, 06:45:08 AM »
Someone might mention how North Korea's neighbor of China elects its national officials. :teehee

skullstorm

« Reply #943 on: March 10, 2019, 06:50:07 AM »
Honestly, looking at his thumb, the tip looks white but the base looks black. There's a line, almost like he was burned or bleached or something. I've seen lines in skin like that before where something happened and made part of the skin way whiter than the rest of the skin. I don't think it really proves anything.

Furthermore, despite what Enzom might tell you, a person is who they are, not what they look like. And just writing this post investigating his skin color makes me feel icky inside. Enzom being white or black doesn't change the fact that he's an insufferable twat.

I can't see any such line but I do see another white finger :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #944 on: March 10, 2019, 06:51:26 AM »
One of the -stan countries once nullified an election for "fraud" because they screwed up the ballot box stuffing and only gave the party of power like 80% of the vote.

It's like nobody listened to Stalin about just making up the vote totals.

benjipwns

« Reply #945 on: March 10, 2019, 07:03:06 AM »
Of course, don't do it like this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1927_Liberian_general_election
despite there being fewer than 15,000 registered voters, King received around 243,000 votes, compared to 9,000 for Faulkner

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #946 on: March 10, 2019, 07:11:12 AM »
shaun king is blacker than enzom

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #947 on: March 10, 2019, 07:13:58 AM »
Cerium is a homophope, Nepenthe is a furry from Georgia role playing as a Brazilian revolutionary, Sweet Nicole is a confederate redneck, BCT is full of Brits and cacs, Enzom is apparently a half caste at best, major users are actually troll accounts, it's almost like the whole site is just performative online role playing

what if your resetera nation is actually influencing resetera.com via some sort of forced feedback loop with the AI that runs both?  :ohhh

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #949 on: March 10, 2019, 07:19:12 AM »
it's hard not to be inspired by a magical wonder being using their super powers to carve up conscripted teenagers who just want to go home.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #950 on: March 10, 2019, 07:22:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-it-ok-to-be-resentful.104488/
Can't sleep tonight. Just thinking about all the shit in my life (don't come in here saying other people have it worse. I know that already).

My parents have always helped my brothers out more than me. One they even lent 50k for a house loan right out of college so he could build equity. When I asked for help to do the same they said no.

I got better grades than him in school and tried harder. Got scholarships and worked while going to school while he took out a student loan that my parents helped pay back. When my dad died. He got my father's car (I got his watch). He makes a lot more money then me now and owns two homes because they helped him. I'm still unemployed and hate my fucking situation to no end.

After my father died. My mother gave a car I really liked and had asked to have when I came back from China (cheap Ford fiesta) to my druggy sister that totaled it.

Maybe I'm sounding selfish but I feel like I got the rawest fucking deal in my family. Oh and my mom bought like three trailers for her new boyfriend and like 10 cars that he's supposed to fix up and sell. Meanwhile the help I get is to move back in with them while I look for a job. Which I'm grateful for, mind you, but the house is infested with roaches and not finished. Like water pipes busted and other shit.

Like I said. I know I've got it better then many out there but I feel like I should be able to get the same help they have my older brother. I know being resentful isn't good for me but why do I get all the trash in the family when I did the most work?

Anyways. Make fun of me as much as you want. That seems all I'm good for.
should have cut out his family like the rest of ResetERA.com

Is there a single "prominent member" over there that isn't unemployed, "depressed", resentful or just straight up jealous of everybody else?

These people almost unanimously make bad life decisions and then complain that they aren't getting what they rightfully deserve.

I mean, he comes from a family where the parents are able to just loan $50k cash to his brother (and potentially to him too), so they are not poor. In fact, you could say they are quite well off.

He says his brother owns two homes because he got help from the parents. Well, I think it's because he got a fucking job after university and kept it, which this lazy fuck has failed to do.

Would you loan $50k to someone for a house loan who couldn't hold down a decent job, spends most of his day posting at a video game forum and would most likely default on the mortgage? Hell no!
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #951 on: March 10, 2019, 07:33:20 AM »
Jesus, everyone can feel resentful or spiteful at times but this dude is just going in circles over there.

No job cares about gpa. What was your major?

Major was marketing but my brother's was fine arts and he got worse grades.
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #952 on: March 10, 2019, 07:39:15 AM »
It's toxic masculinity. But yeah, my uncle had to be extremely amicable with his ex-wife as he was going through their divorce, he had to live in their garage while they were working through it and the reason they were getting divorced in the first place was because she cheated on him.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/male-domestic-abuse.104463/post-18698968

The term Toxic masculinity has become absolutely meaningless on RE

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #953 on: March 10, 2019, 07:49:41 AM »
It's toxic masculinity. But yeah, my uncle had to be extremely amicable with his ex-wife as he was going through their divorce, he had to live in their garage while they were working through it and the reason they were getting divorced in the first place was because she cheated on him.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/male-domestic-abuse.104463/post-18698968

The term Toxic masculinity has become absolutely meaningless on RE

I think the term he's looking for is emasculation.
Spud

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #954 on: March 10, 2019, 08:02:49 AM »
Sounds like toxic femininity

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #955 on: March 10, 2019, 08:09:15 AM »
What's with wonder woman's right knee!!!   :'(
Top bump is vastus lateralis', bottom is probably the knee itself.

Rman

« Reply #956 on: March 10, 2019, 08:21:47 AM »
I like Kiblar, fools.

His post are readable at least and not hot take trash like most of ERA. This is not to say he's right on everything.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #957 on: March 10, 2019, 08:41:45 AM »
The Iran nuclear deal framework was a preliminary framework agreement reached in 2015 between the Islamic Republic of Iran and a group of world powers
In April 2010, al-Awlaki was placed on a CIA kill list by President Barack Obama due to his alleged terrorist activities.[36][37][38] Al-Awlaki's father and civil rights groups challenged the order in court.[36][38][39][40] Al-Awlaki was believed to be in hiding in southeast Yemen in the last years of his life.[30] The U.S. deployed unmanned aircraft (drones) in Yemen to search for and kill him,[41] firing at and failing to kill him at least once;[42] he was successfully assassinated on September 30, 2011.[14] Two weeks later, al-Awlaki's 16-year-old son, Abdulrahman al-Awlaki, a U.S. citizen who was born in Denver, Colorado, was also killed by a CIA-led drone strike in Yemen.

See, it was all to placate Saudi Arabia for something that would happen five years later. You non-interventionists just don't understand the risk of nuclear war this prevented. Or the depth of the decision that needs to be respected more internally.

Also something about refueling rights.
That's not how any of that happens.
Obama: "I want to be the president that brings hope and change"
Deep state, Corporations & Banksters: "You'll need our support and money friend  8)"
Obama: "O.k. but this won't be like the last time!"
Deep state, Corporations & Banksters: "No no, it certainly won't  :teehee "
Obama: "The world is going to shit, the economy, Libya Egypt, Ukraine, everything... even the water in Michigan and my approval numbers are tanking.... help!"
Deep state, Corporations & Banksters: " Just follow this script breh 8) "

🤴

BisMarckie

« Reply #958 on: March 10, 2019, 08:42:13 AM »
Ernest

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am probably going to hell for this.  :doge

[close]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 08:51:11 AM by KennyLoggins »