Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3751482 times)

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #2520 on: March 15, 2019, 03:03:57 AM »
PDP has a cult just like Charles Manson, I see it now, it all makes sense  :ohhh

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me

benjipwns

« Reply #2522 on: March 15, 2019, 03:06:18 AM »
If a mod could edit into the title a notice about threadmarks I'd appreciate it. I put it in the op but that may not be enough.
I think they should just lock the thread and tell you guys to stop being lunatics threatening their cash flow.

benjipwns

« Reply #2523 on: March 15, 2019, 03:08:15 AM »
Lots of trolls in this thread. Accounts 2 years old, sub 100 posts, just asking questions. Shits as old as time.
Definitely not alt-accounts that are too scared to post on their real account. Nope.
:ohhh

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2524 on: March 15, 2019, 03:11:03 AM »
benji lets just chill out on these fucks for a bit, they deserve mockery but I fear for our very own souls, there's only so long you can gaze at the abyss before you become it.

benjipwns

« Reply #2525 on: March 15, 2019, 03:12:17 AM »
User banned (2 weeks): Trolling repeatedly

PewDiePie is a sick goddamn idiot

But anyone throwing any blame on him for this is hypocritical as fuck, this is EXACTLY like blaming violence on video games.
User Banned (2 Weeks): Downplaying hate speech.

Trying to assign responsibility to pewdiepie for this, is as dumb as blaming Jodie foster for when Reagan was shot.

How tf does pewdiepie have anything to do with literally murdering people. If a terrorist blows up a bus and yells go lakers should i presume lebron’s feet will be put to the fire?

It is absolutely self-evident that this horrible act would never have happened without the influence of Pewdiepie. Just as JD Salinger is directly to blame for the murder of John Lennon. Therefore the good people in this thread are completely justified in attacking and insulting those who would claim otherwise.

/s
*cackles*
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:18:23 AM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #2526 on: March 15, 2019, 03:13:03 AM »
PDP needs to understand the responsibility of fame and so must YouTube, streamers and Google. There must be a new set of rules to not let the idiots like PDP fester their services when they cross the line.

Responsibility.
Zero tolerance for this garbage. It doesn’t need to exist, period.
People have the need to connect to, to blame, to point fingers at and it's saddening how emotionally charged responses are.
It's apparent people cannot discusses this like grown ups, it's a one way street.
Fuck offfffff
Fuck you PewDiePie. And fuck everyone, even here, that argued and still does in how we should ignore these trolls and let them be. There's only one place where these trolls should be and is rotting in a prison.
:woody

Jansen

« Reply #2527 on: March 15, 2019, 03:14:48 AM »
So what did Jansen do?

Yeah, what exactly happened?

Spamming nonsense.  He was warned and posted a dumb thread to whine about it.  I banned him for a few days.  He's not perm'd or anything...he just hasn't come back. 
:idont

Lol all I did was fuck with ya a bit and you got mad af and banned me.

Suck it weak ass twinkie  :tauntaun

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2528 on: March 15, 2019, 03:17:03 AM »
Isn't a cool young dude the best kind of gay guy to be?

:huh

Jansen why you gotta do me like that

benjipwns

« Reply #2529 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:09 AM »
holy shit at the bans popping up in this thread, their mods are almost as bad as ours, at least ours are honest

PogiJones

« Reply #2530 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:14 AM »
bork to Jenkem:

tuna_love

« Reply #2531 on: March 15, 2019, 03:20:21 AM »
 i thought pdp hated jews, why would he train this young man to kill muslims  :doge

benjipwns

« Reply #2532 on: March 15, 2019, 03:22:45 AM »
Imagine being PDP right now. Imagine being a greedy piece of shit leech who's claim to fame is profiting and building an empire off the back of other people's work. Imagine you become so successful that you feel like you can say and do whatever you want. And then you wake up to the horrific realisation that the people you encourage and endorse are the kind of people capable of mass murder. He may not be responsible, but he is complicit and if he has even the slightly shred of human decency this should haunt him to his grave.

benjipwns

« Reply #2533 on: March 15, 2019, 03:28:18 AM »
Man, it makes me wish for the time when PDP was just some really popular screaming schmuck instead of this "Secret" Alt-right Propaganda tool he has become.

It pains me that this dipshit has so much influence over so many children.

benjipwns

« Reply #2534 on: March 15, 2019, 03:32:24 AM »
PDP has a cult just like Charles Manson, I see it now, it all makes sense  :ohhh
I blame PDP for his contribution here for the same reasons Jim Jones is responsible for what happened at Jonestown, even though his followers "chose" to do what they did.

There's directed, intentional influence along the exact lines of the resulting action, right down to being flippant about mass ethnic killings; PDP is a figure who relishes in his influence over these audiences, and the cult-like following is obvious in any setting where people are critical of him.

benjipwns

« Reply #2535 on: March 15, 2019, 03:32:44 AM »
I feel kind of sick to my stomach and just done with the gaming community in general. From gamergate all the way up to this, this is the kind of shit we placate and indirectly support. Fuck that.
There needs to be a deplatforming campaign against pewdie at this point. There's blood on Google's hands.
Even more dangerous IMO is what THQ Nordic did. They put 8chan into the headlines of the same major gaming outlets I would have been visiting when I was 10 or 11. Think about Notch, the creator of Minecraft. Imagine a young kid who loves Minecraft and goes snooping around on google to learn who made this wonderful game they play every day, and then finds the shit he posts on his Twitter TL.

this is the greatest thread of all time of today

lol they even accidentally banned someone on the right side of the hill to die on
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 03:40:43 AM by benjipwns »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #2536 on: March 15, 2019, 03:40:54 AM »
They get that "subscribe to pewdipie" is a meme right?

And it accomplished exactly what the gunman intended, which was to get them to talk about it, and sow discord and anger?

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2537 on: March 15, 2019, 03:47:29 AM »
not sure what people are supposed to do in a thread about making fun of REE than make fun of how REE reacts to a disgusting and tragic event. no one is making fun of the disgusting and tragic event*. no one is making fun of the victims*

*i'm still a page behind so all this may be lies

benjipwns

« Reply #2538 on: March 15, 2019, 03:49:36 AM »
Gotta love all the alt accounts that are coming out of the woods.
Post in your main account fucking cowards !
PDP is responsible for this, since the beggining the majority of his audience was internet shit lords and now they are becoming terrorist with the help of him, 4chan, 8chan and the various alrt right media.
This thread shows that we still have such a long way to go. So many obvious assholes making excuses for hate and racism. It's just so depressing. But here's to all in this thread who stood up against the tide of hate and ignorance and complacency. Keep up the fight.
Era cleaning itself from all the long disguised, alt-right tools who can't hold back their true selves. Good.

Also, when is Google going to obliterate this fucking asshole's channel from existence? Ah sorry, let me guess... "Freedom of speech" right?
like the war it is based on, ResetERA.com stands on the frontlines

benjipwns

« Reply #2539 on: March 15, 2019, 03:50:31 AM »
PDP didn't make the guy pull the trigger, but he clearly is implicated

benjipwns

« Reply #2540 on: March 15, 2019, 03:51:39 AM »
don't invite any of these pro-terrorism scumbags over here Pogi

this isn't a place for pro-murder cults

unless they're sponsored by Yum! Brands

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #2541 on: March 15, 2019, 03:52:38 AM »
all this benjiposting
:rejoice

pogi you shouldn't have wasted your daily allowance of careposts  :wag

benjipwns

« Reply #2542 on: March 15, 2019, 03:52:47 AM »
this is my new favorite ban:

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2543 on: March 15, 2019, 03:53:07 AM »
Sadly, the shooter forgot to mention RLM.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2544 on: March 15, 2019, 03:54:57 AM »
Quote from: ColdSun, Moderator
Let's not feed the trolls. They won't be lasting long here, and I'd prefer them not to get the reactions that they're hoping for.
this is beautiful

PogiJones

« Reply #2545 on: March 15, 2019, 03:58:51 AM »
all this benjiposting
:rejoice

pogi you shouldn't have wasted your daily allowance of careposts  :wag

I only get a refill once a week  :stahp

Good to see you finally came back from your ban though

benjipwns

« Reply #2546 on: March 15, 2019, 03:59:11 AM »
i seriously can't fucking believe that the staff actually have taken the position that PEWDIEPIE is complicit in a mass murder ala Charles Manson/Jim Jones :neogaf

parody is dead forever, there's really nowhere to go from this, not even watching them tear each other apart over the primaries :dead
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 04:06:07 AM by benjipwns »

Averon

« Reply #2547 on: March 15, 2019, 04:02:09 AM »
So just disagreeing that Pewdepie wants people dead is ban worthy?  :neogaf

benjipwns

« Reply #2548 on: March 15, 2019, 04:03:12 AM »
no wonder the moderators are losing it:
OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
The other threads were locked because they weren't being used to discuss the documentary or Michael Jackson so much as they were being used to take shots at members across threads or try to rile up trouble for the staff. We are looking at rebooting the main thread. We have been working tirelessly under high stress to moderate these topics and have actioned many posters who violated our policies.

If this thread proves unmanageable it'll go the same way as the others, and that serves no one in the end. Get back on topic.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2549 on: March 15, 2019, 04:10:02 AM »
The shooting is disgusting and the large group of ResetERA users and their obsession with using it as “ammo” towards THQ/ninja etc. is also sickening.

Literally holding up this massmurder as justification to ban all discussion THQ game discussion and guilting admins by saying “uhh do you care about video games or lives”

And what’s worse? The multiple posts declaring that it needs to be done because “we aren’t like the rest of the internet, we need to make the first stand on the internet so we can show where we stand”

They seriously are caring more about optics and potential influence on something as inane as a video game publisher.
Fuck off.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #2550 on: March 15, 2019, 04:10:43 AM »
Let that be an actual lesson he understands. Your voice has a huge influence when you have millions of followers. He's been denying that responsibility for too long.
No thank you. Now's not the time for him to somehow "learn". His decisions were intentional and the facts were in front of him. Even today his apology is pathetic. He needs to be deplatformed NOW. There are deaths directly attributed now.

benjipwns

« Reply #2551 on: March 15, 2019, 04:13:20 AM »
How hard is it for these people to see that their words/social media can carry such a weight.
That would mean actually genuienly empathizing with the struggles of marginalized people.
i mean i just give up

benjipwns

« Reply #2552 on: March 15, 2019, 04:14:18 AM »
I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW I DONT WANT KIDS
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-anyone-else-not-want-kids.105093/
Anyone actively seeking to conceive in 2019 is either willfully ignorant of the climate crisis that will irrevocably destroy any semblance of global stability within that child’s lifetime, and possibly before that child even reaches adulthood, or they’re just selfish bastards who don’t care.

benjipwns

« Reply #2553 on: March 15, 2019, 04:16:36 AM »
I truly don’t mean this to be condescending, but I do not know of a single person who is up to date on climate science who believes we will actually pull through it without resorting to magical CCS technology that may never exist. Instead they talk about mitigation, preserving as much of the quality of life to which we are accustomed for as long as we can. Environmental hospice. I mean just last month we learned that stratocumulus clouds will vanish entirely by 2100 and tack another 8 degrees of warming on top of the 4 caused by direct heating alone prior to that event. That does not even account for about a dozen other feedback loops that we know about, to say nothing of the ones we don’t. By the end of the normal lifespan of a child born today, we are on track for a world fundamentally incompatible with human life, full stop.
Ha, and PewDiePie thinks he's going to get away with this!

benjipwns

« Reply #2554 on: March 15, 2019, 04:21:06 AM »
Hmmm... When does just being a realist get confused with depression. Is it a mental illness to take a look at the state of the planet and our global society and where we are headed and maybe think it might not be the wisest or most moral of choices to bring another resource gobbler into the world... Is that mental illness? I swear half the problems with humanity right now is that we are so blasé about everything and never grasp the impact we have on the world and each other, and so it continues.

And no, my partner and myself don't want kids. We would rather be "selfish" and look after ourselves and give ourselves a good life rather than bring up more kids who struggled like we did in youth, and into a much worse world to boot.
If I had kids probably they will be fighting for resources and water thanks to the climate change so no thank you.
My wife really wants a kid, and wants one soon. I don't want to make a person who might die of famine in a developed nation in their lifetime.
:dead

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #2555 on: March 15, 2019, 04:21:23 AM »
I CANT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW I DONT WANT KIDS
https://www.resetera.com/threads/does-anyone-else-not-want-kids.105093/

I'm actually quite glad that so much of that forum will never reproduce, either voluntarily or involuntarily. The less young impressionable minds they get access to the better.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #2556 on: March 15, 2019, 04:24:06 AM »
oh god what if PewDiePie has kids

and they go to work for THQNordic (assuming it survives the ResetERA.com led boycott)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2557 on: March 15, 2019, 04:30:06 AM »
This is PewDiePie's fault how? You can keep blaming attacks on anything other what actually starts them but this is a whole other level of what?
Ah verified Ben, unfortunate. Should have read the thread.

:batman

https://www.resetera.com/threads/pewdiepie-attempts-to-distance-himself-from-christchurch-mosque-shooter-who-pledged-support-read-threadmarks.105466/page-13#post-18868279
ὕβρις

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #2559 on: March 15, 2019, 04:32:50 AM »
The last 24 hours feel like a bad hallucination.
The fuck is going on?

PogiJones

« Reply #2560 on: March 15, 2019, 04:33:45 AM »
oh god what if PewDiePie has kids

and they go to work for THQNordic (assuming it survives the ResetERA.com led boycott)

I bet Pewds is already stocking up on baton-proof armor to supply his son for his college years

Momo

• Nebuchadnezzar
« Reply #2561 on: March 15, 2019, 04:35:56 AM »
I read threadmark, he is right.
I am ashame of you resetera. ban me idk.
Dont want to associate to you lunatics anymore.

PogiJones

« Reply #2562 on: March 15, 2019, 04:43:37 AM »
Gotta love all the alt accounts that are coming out of the woods.
Post in your main account fucking cowards !

Verified journalist posts with his main account. They respond:

Should've used an alt.

These people are hounds.

benjipwns

« Reply #2563 on: March 15, 2019, 04:45:44 AM »
glad to have threads like these regularly.
we need a cleansing

benjipwns

« Reply #2564 on: March 15, 2019, 04:48:58 AM »
how are the moderators looking at that thread where the same group of posters keeps responding to every post with "fuck off" and "leave the forum" and "another one" and "how are you so stupid" and "kill yourself" and "bork bork bork" and whatever else and going "yep, these are the ideal discussion leaders, now let's buzzsaw these fucking pro-murder trolls"

BisMarckie

« Reply #2565 on: March 15, 2019, 04:50:17 AM »
I don‘t think I have ever watched a Pewdiepie video in my life, but isn‘t he like the most milquetoast dude ever?

benjipwns

« Reply #2566 on: March 15, 2019, 04:52:39 AM »
thank you to the mods and admins policing this thread and taking out the trash
Thanks to the mods for upholding the same standards for all users and banning that verified writer guy.

benjipwns

« Reply #2567 on: March 15, 2019, 04:52:55 AM »
The sad fact is, Latin America looks like they are in love with the guy and a lot of people labeled me as "fucking dense" when i say PDP is nazi scum.

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #2568 on: March 15, 2019, 04:53:18 AM »
I don‘t think I have ever watched a Pewdiepie video in my life, but isn‘t he like the most milquetoast dude ever?

He had Shapiro as a guest on a video so you know he has an healthy side of internet edge.
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #2569 on: March 15, 2019, 04:55:01 AM »
It’s too late PDP. You’ve fostered this bullshit for too long and this is the result of it. Your racism, antisemtism, and advocacy for nazis makes you complicit.

How does this dude still have a platform, man. Google has no moral compass.

It’s frightening to think of how much children make up his audience and how often they’re exposed to far-right idealogues on thru his channel.
imagine actually believing him saying the n-word, getting a stupid site to write "death to jews" to see what they'd write, and having a two second clip of bakedalaska in a video mean he did all of these things as part of a sinister plot and it wasn't him being stupid but an expression of his "advocacy for nazis" that he's mainstreaming for children

BisMarckie

« Reply #2570 on: March 15, 2019, 04:57:27 AM »
Oh right, it was Ninja who is the milquetoast guy.

benjipwns

« Reply #2571 on: March 15, 2019, 04:57:27 AM »
Why don't Youtube, Twitch and other streaming media remove all his content?

He won't kill himself obviously, but at least they could do something.

benjipwns

« Reply #2572 on: March 15, 2019, 04:58:13 AM »
Oh right, it was Ninja who is the milquetoast guy.
wow, way to expose your ignorance nazi fuckwad:
fuck pewdiepie and ninja and all of their fans. fucking bunch of psychopaths who should be locked away forever.

benjipwns

« Reply #2573 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:10 AM »
Yeah, I lose sleep over this. He has all of this influence, and none of the responsibility that should come with it.
I don't think PDP actually believes himself to be racist. And that's what scares me.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #2574 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:23 AM »
PewDiePie's biggest fault isn't being alt-right or some kind of Nazi propagandist, it's being 29 years old but making content only 14 year olds would like.
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #2575 on: March 15, 2019, 04:59:39 AM »
Pewdiepie needs to go the route of Alex Jones. Inaction is conspiracy: Twitter and Youtube should remove him. Not banning him from their platforms mean they agree with his views.

BisMarckie

« Reply #2576 on: March 15, 2019, 05:04:35 AM »
PewDiePie's biggest fault isn't being alt-right or some kind of Nazi propagandist, it's being 29 years old but making content only 14 year olds would like.

Don‘t worry shosta, you‘ll be able to enjoy his content in a couple of years.

Mr Gilhaney

• Gay and suicidal
« Reply #2577 on: March 15, 2019, 05:11:53 AM »
this is my new favorite ban:
(Image removed from quote.)

This guy is an actual straight up racist. Was in the football gaf WhatsApp group (much needed due to us constantly getting banned) and he would gladly argue for killing all gypsies and Jews.

benjipwns

« Reply #2578 on: March 15, 2019, 05:12:31 AM »
PewDiePie is an utter piece of shit of a human being who helped make this all happen, spreading aaallll this horrible shit around and he has the gall to try and distance himself now after all what he has done which has escalated to this point by introducing people to these awful, vile, people who spread falsehoods, who want people to commit these heinous acts of genocide. He should have his YouTube and Twitter removed from him. He is taking no responsibility and is trying to wipe his hands of this. He will not learn from this just like he has not learned from his past stupidities.

Subscribe to PewDiePie is a dog whistle for white supremacy.

benjipwns

« Reply #2579 on: March 15, 2019, 05:13:48 AM »
I think that entire manifesto was a "shitpost". In the next paragraph he claims he was radicalized by Fortnite, flossing, and Spyro the Dragon 3.
BUT HE ALSO SAID SUBSCRIBE TO PEWDIEPIE AND THAT WAS PROVEN AS PART OF GOOGLE'S NAZI AGENDA SO