Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3925220 times)

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #51480 on: October 27, 2019, 11:40:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-kill-disney-for-a-guaranteed-24-an-hour-minimum-wage-for-everyone-in-the-us.149463/

Quote from: Durden, post: 25829159, member: 3637
So if the Matrix creator dude came up to you right now, and said....

“You can murder Disney. What you have to do is take this fictional, humanoid mouse, and you have to murder it. This mouse is not an actual real world being, and killing it will not cause you direct consequence in any way, but it will halt all Disney productions for at least 20 years. And also you will have to see it struggle and stuff. Think South Park’s Mickey.”

Only for US members considering it directly effects them, what’s your answer.?

I would beat the shit out of the mouse, with a bat if possible upon request.

:what

deadgendering the wachoskis

:shaking

ResetBanBot

« Reply #51481 on: October 27, 2019, 11:51:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scorsese-expands-on-marvel-comments-%E2%80%98they%E2%80%99re-a-new-kind-of-art-form%E2%80%99.149473/

Scorsese is a cuck. I guess this really proves that film is not, and has never been an art form. Just consumer media trash that dulls the mind.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #51482 on: October 27, 2019, 12:11:01 PM »
User banned (3 weeks): inflammatory generalisation, accumulated related infractions
I wasn't aware of that...but if true, why [no forums]? Is there a sensible reason for that??
Probably to save themselves the headache of trying to deal with the rampant racism, sexism, antisemitism, etc. you see in other gaming places like Steam communities and Reddit. Not every store is interested in catering to Nazis.

wait hold up

when I read this I thought benji had edited in the ban as a joke but turns out it's real
 :mindblown

this perspective is completely in line with everything era has ever said or believed

the post is by NoblesseOblige a community resettler in good standing

they got three weeks

this is the most bizarro world ban I've ever seen
 :existential
Uncle

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #51483 on: October 27, 2019, 12:12:31 PM »
Imagine getting banned for your opinion on a video game store.
Oi Oi

Risible

« Reply #51484 on: October 27, 2019, 12:28:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/would-you-kill-disney-for-a-guaranteed-24-an-hour-minimum-wage-for-everyone-in-the-us.149463/

“You can murder Disney. What you have to do is take this fictional, humanoid mouse, and you have to murder it. This mouse is not an actual real world being, and killing it will not cause you direct consequence in any way, but it will halt all Disney productions for at least 20 years. And also you will have to see it struggle and stuff. Think South Park’s Mickey.”

Not to be that guy, but I think he was referring to the guy in the third Matrix movie who was The Architect who created the Matrix universe or some shit, TBH I'm not super up on the Matrix story. I don't think he was referring to the Wachowskis.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #51485 on: October 27, 2019, 12:51:39 PM »

Not to be that guy, but I think he was referring to the guy in the third Matrix movie who was The Architect who created the Matrix universe or some shit, TBH I'm not super up on the Matrix story. I don't think he was referring to the Wachowskis.

p sure the architect is non gender confirming too

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51486 on: October 27, 2019, 01:00:24 PM »
preeeeeetty sure the matrix is literal binary

Boredfrom

« Reply #51487 on: October 27, 2019, 01:11:24 PM »

Cauliflower Of Love

ShutUp

« Reply #51489 on: October 27, 2019, 01:58:47 PM »
That OP should've went with "cry like a little b*tch" for maximum outrage. Missed opportunity.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51490 on: October 27, 2019, 02:29:56 PM »
So we all know about charities. The ones that are made to try to make some sick people days better or give them hope for another tomorrow.

However, considering the obscene wealth inequality, world hunger, and poverty still plaguing to this day, I feel rather conflicted. Like, what's the difference would it make for some sick people to live one more day when the world's issues will continue on and on? To me, charities feel like crutches to make you feel good and pat yourself on the back. To make you sleep better at night while

What's your feeling on charities? Are they beneficial or they actually nothing more than crutches due to the broken system we live in?

Is this peak Era?
               /
:isthis

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

Tripon

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #51493 on: October 27, 2019, 02:40:29 PM »
Ah, so they finally perma'd him?

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #51494 on: October 27, 2019, 02:44:54 PM »
I am [sic]cing 88,000 bore users on Resetera.com. The hounds are unleashed. They'll be on their knees in days.
每天生气

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #51495 on: October 27, 2019, 02:50:26 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #51496 on: October 27, 2019, 02:52:39 PM »
https://twitter.com/ReeraTakes/status/1188434740111654912

It really is not fair to little girls when people on ERA are the biggest crybabies known to mankind

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51497 on: October 27, 2019, 02:55:42 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

RedMercrummy, the poster who frequently advocates that its fine for someone completely innocent to have their life destroyed via a twitter mob acting on false information because that same mob might also catch a racist

ShutUp

« Reply #51498 on: October 27, 2019, 02:57:47 PM »
That Hawkster guy on ERA needs professional help. Constantly making negative threads like that one.

But why get help when you can keep reveling in misery on the internet. Much easier and don't have to go outside and risk seeing a sign to donate to charity or something.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51499 on: October 27, 2019, 03:04:30 PM »
I can't believe the fucking depths of insanity this joker staircase thread is descending into :neogaf

"If you've never been to the ghetto.... don't ever come to the ghetto!"- Treach

The residences frustrations are understandable. People with no respect for the BX and its people want their photo op.

To be honest, as pointed out, this shows the racism and glaring double standards in society. Outsiders have the right to step foot in the Bronx for their innocent lulz and photo op, while Bronx residents can't do the same in those outsiders' neighborhoods. Getting eggs thrown in your direction is shitty, but a cakewalk compared to being stopped and detained by police for being in White neighborhoods. I'd rather have an egg miss me than getting stopped, questioned, and having my car searched for drugs, which has happened.

The residents should look into privatizing the staircase and charging for photos.

Do... do people think Escape From New York is a documentary?

It's been awhile since I last visited, but there were tourists of all colours at the top of the Empire State, at the Wall Street Bull, at the Madison Square Garden, in Times Square... these are all rich ass fucking neighbourhoods to live in

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #51500 on: October 27, 2019, 03:32:17 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-blames-russia-for-the-tariq-almawt-bombings-aka-highway-of-death.149517/post-25839850
Aren't there laws against this? That is not a fictional location nor is it a fictional event.
Quote from: Messofanego
Call Of Duty's propaganda along with other islamophobic media at the time has been affecting Muslims and Arabs ever since Call Of Duty 4, so unfortunately this shit sticks.
Video Game Series With Long History Of Serving As Propaganda For The Worst Nation On Earth Continues To Serve As Propaganda For The Worst Nation On Earth
Lets ask the US military and American weapon manufacturers who consult with the Call Of Duty developers that, maybe they might be open to the idea of criticism?
This is how propaganda of a white institution works. Crony capitalism ties directly into it.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #51501 on: October 27, 2019, 03:44:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/which-video-game-moments-made-you-cry-like-a-little-girl.149544/

“Like a little girl”? What the fuck is this title? Can it be edited to be less sexist?
Seconded.
"... like a little girl?"

Ok then...
Dragon Quest XI got me teary eyed, but I have become very softy since we had the baby.

Edit: That tittle...
Do little boys cry differently from little girls to the point that men refer to little girls rather than boys as a point of reference, RevengeTaken? Or just sexist phrases as shorthand?
🤔

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/telling-boys-they-are-crying-like-a-girl-could-cause-mental-health-problems-in-later-life-says-a6677306.html
Like there is a reason why saying to males "crying like a little girl" became a thing and it wasn't for innocent reasons. No surprise males grown up with such messaging where only girls are allowed to show emotion tend to bottle their emotions and turn to self-destructive behaviour or have negative biases against women in their adult years.
Why not cry like a little boy OP?
You guys just read too much into it. just follow the topic! 8-)
What's there to read into?

Why don't you explain instead why you specifically chose little girls over little kids? Maybe it's just the usual toxic masculinity that, whether you intentional aimed at using that or not, is still just that?

Edit: beaten like a little boy

I'm as happy as a little gurl.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-exactly-are-antis-when-it-comes-to-shipping-and-what-is-their-link-to-tumblr.149512/

Quote from: BDS, post: 25835464, member: 2997
Oh man you had to post this right before I went to bed huh

Anyway this was the description I posted in that thread last week:

Quote from: BDS, defender of incest and teen/adult relationships
I won't go into extreme detail since this was supposed to be the subject of a thread I intended to write but basically...

An Antis skew young and are often associated with the burgeoning Generation Z fandoms, people in their teens and early 20s, who have a very different perspective on sexuality and authoritarianism than their older peers do. Because antis lack the moderation ability to actually ban the content they don't like on platforms like Twitter and Tumblr, they are forced to resort to harassment, doxxing, and stalking to silence people. If you've heard of any "crazy shipper" incidents in the last 4-5 years, there's about a 90% chance an anti group was involved.

tl;dr antis are kids who mix complex IRL social justice politics that they don't fully understand with black-and-white fictional character relationships to justify the harassment and abuse of real-life people for the fictional ships they like.

:jared

Quote from: brinstar, post: 25835643, member: 393
nailed it

Did he though?

The kids are alt-right?  Gen-Z doesn't do "shipping?" I am wildly out of my realm on this Sunday morn.
sigh

benjipwns

« Reply #51502 on: October 27, 2019, 03:47:39 PM »
At the time, Call of Duty 4 was praised for using deliberate imagery from the two ongoing wars military operations in Muslim nations.

Makes you think if you think about it.

benjipwns

« Reply #51503 on: October 27, 2019, 03:53:36 PM »
Modern Warfare 2 was still just a rogue group, it wasn't critical of the system or of American military intervention. Splinter Cell, and other Tom Clancy games have done rogue American paramilitary groups but they don't go in depth in critiquing America's role in foreign affairs.
imagine the hot gunplay in that!

Tripon

« Reply #51504 on: October 27, 2019, 03:57:32 PM »
Messofanego isn't pressing F to pay respects.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #51505 on: October 27, 2019, 04:04:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/which-video-game-moments-made-you-cry-like-a-little-girl.149544/

“Like a little girl”? What the fuck is this title? Can it be edited to be less sexist?
Seconded.
"... like a little girl?"

Ok then...
Dragon Quest XI got me teary eyed, but I have become very softy since we had the baby.

Edit: That tittle...
Do little boys cry differently from little girls to the point that men refer to little girls rather than boys as a point of reference, RevengeTaken? Or just sexist phrases as shorthand?
🤔

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/telling-boys-they-are-crying-like-a-girl-could-cause-mental-health-problems-in-later-life-says-a6677306.html
Like there is a reason why saying to males "crying like a little girl" became a thing and it wasn't for innocent reasons. No surprise males grown up with such messaging where only girls are allowed to show emotion tend to bottle their emotions and turn to self-destructive behaviour or have negative biases against women in their adult years.
Why not cry like a little boy OP?
You guys just read too much into it. just follow the topic! 8-)
What's there to read into?

Why don't you explain instead why you specifically chose little girls over little kids? Maybe it's just the usual toxic masculinity that, whether you intentional aimed at using that or not, is still just that?

Edit: beaten like a little boy

(Image removed from quote.)
I'm as happy as a little gurl.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-exactly-are-antis-when-it-comes-to-shipping-and-what-is-their-link-to-tumblr.149512/

Quote from: BDS, post: 25835464, member: 2997
Oh man you had to post this right before I went to bed huh

Anyway this was the description I posted in that thread last week:

Quote from: BDS, defender of incest and teen/adult relationships
I won't go into extreme detail since this was supposed to be the subject of a thread I intended to write but basically...

An Antis skew young and are often associated with the burgeoning Generation Z fandoms, people in their teens and early 20s, who have a very different perspective on sexuality and authoritarianism than their older peers do. Because antis lack the moderation ability to actually ban the content they don't like on platforms like Twitter and Tumblr, they are forced to resort to harassment, doxxing, and stalking to silence people. If you've heard of any "crazy shipper" incidents in the last 4-5 years, there's about a 90% chance an anti group was involved.

tl;dr antis are kids who mix complex IRL social justice politics that they don't fully understand with black-and-white fictional character relationships to justify the harassment and abuse of real-life people for the fictional ships they like.

:jared

Quote from: brinstar, post: 25835643, member: 393
nailed it

Did he though?

The kids are alt-right?  Gen-Z doesn't do "shipping?" I am wildly out of my realm on this Sunday morn.

I think BDS is saying that gen Z prefers wholesome ships as opposed to incest and the like.  Seems fine to me

benjipwns

« Reply #51506 on: October 27, 2019, 04:05:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-blames-russia-for-the-tariq-almawt-bombings-aka-highway-of-death.149517/post-25848703
I don't think you understand the words you're using to describe "retreating". A retreating force is literally attempting to establish a line of effective combat to engage in combat once again. A retreating army is completely hostile and can be engaged with zero issues regarding any type of legality or rules of engagement.
Even after the United Nations Security Council Resolution 660?
Did you mean to cite something else or did you just select one that sounded legit and go with that?
No I meant what I quoted.

They withdrew as agreed so I don't see why they got attacked.
It is a war crime if there was a resolution in place. They had a plan to retreat and when they finally did it they were attacked. And how else would they even show they are not going to attack anyone? Leave the military equipment in Kuwait? No country would be stupid enough to do that.
At the end of the day the Iraqis were retreating back into their country after being forced out by the US demanding they comply with the resolution so why did the US have to attack them and risk even more carnage? That risk only resulted in deaths of lots of civilians. I consider this a war crime, not only me but a huge part of the world do too.
You know what? I don't care anymore, this thread has been delayed enough so I will make this my last post. Reply if you want but I won't respond.
these dudes deciding to die on a highway of death where the Iraqi withdrawal started after 40+ days straight of U.S. bombing and involved them trying to take a detour through Saudi Arabia while firing SCUD missiles into an uninvolved country :lol

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #51507 on: October 27, 2019, 04:10:21 PM »

The combination of the username and the contents of the post is pretty good.
每天生气

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #51508 on: October 27, 2019, 04:24:14 PM »

The combination of the username and the contents of the post is pretty good.

Is this praxis?
     /

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #51509 on: October 27, 2019, 04:29:36 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-blames-russia-for-the-tariq-almawt-bombings-aka-highway-of-death.149517/post-25839850
Aren't there laws against this? That is not a fictional location nor is it a fictional event.
Call Of Duty's propaganda along with other islamophobic media at the time has been affecting Muslims and Arabs ever since Call Of Duty 4, so unfortunately this shit sticks.
Video Game Series With Long History Of Serving As Propaganda For The Worst Nation On Earth Continues To Serve As Propaganda For The Worst Nation On Earth
Lets ask the US military and American weapon manufacturers who consult with the Call Of Duty developers that, maybe they might be open to the idea of criticism?
This is how propaganda of a white institution works. Crony capitalism ties directly into it.
Honest post here...who the fuck actually plays CoD campaigns?

You have to be seriously distinguished mentally-challenged to even consider it, let alone actually pay attention and watch the cut scenes.
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #51510 on: October 27, 2019, 05:01:06 PM »
So it’s directly referencing a real event, but then, since it’s actually a fictional event (that references the real event) it’s fine that the blame is placed elsewhere?

Fucking fiction, how does it work?!?!

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #51511 on: October 27, 2019, 05:03:50 PM »
Honest post here...who the fuck actually plays CoD campaigns?

You have to be seriously distinguished mentally-challenged fellowed to even consider it, let alone actually pay attention and watch the cut scenes.

CoD campaigns are like marvel movies, turn off your brain and enjoy the pretty lights.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I like marvel movies and cod campaigns :miyamoto
[close]

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #51512 on: October 27, 2019, 05:05:19 PM »
I think BDS is saying that gen Z prefers wholesome ships as opposed to incest and the like.  Seems fine to me
:comeon

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #51513 on: October 27, 2019, 05:15:53 PM »

Nothing more wholesome than incest ships. They're family

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #51514 on: October 27, 2019, 05:25:15 PM »

I’m with ya, I don’t get shipping at all but at least it seems that gen z is heading in the right direction all things considered.

jorma

« Reply #51515 on: October 27, 2019, 05:29:49 PM »

I’m with ya, I don’t get shipping at all but at least it seems that gen z is heading in the right direction all things considered.

getting emotionally invested in an imaginary love life of a fictional character, or even worse - a fictional digital character - is not the right direction at all.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51516 on: October 27, 2019, 05:30:56 PM »
Yes? How hard is it to not make a trip to a place that you would never go otherwise?

:brain :thinking

benjipwns

« Reply #51517 on: October 27, 2019, 05:34:49 PM »
You should really seek care to grow emotionally if you think it is adult-like to ignore the historical context of communities of color being overlooked and ignored until it is entertaining for others while shitposting.

Perhaps if you had anything valid to discuss, you would. Now stop posting and reflect on your actions.

benjipwns

« Reply #51518 on: October 27, 2019, 05:35:25 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
I've already addressed why trying to go "If this were rich people!!!" is a non-stater of an argument, and frankly I shouldn't have to continuously on a forum that is even vaguely aware of how sociopolitical power dynamics change the context of equivalent situations. I literally shouldn't have to do this.
then don't

benjipwns

« Reply #51519 on: October 27, 2019, 05:38:55 PM »
tfw when you keep trying to mic drop but people go on posting like you didn't instead of quoting to celebrate :fbm

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51520 on: October 27, 2019, 05:47:56 PM »
The argument is that rich folks can probably choose to live wherever they want, particularly so if they're living close enough to a world-famous tourist attraction that their daily commute routes are typically blocked with the foot traffic of people taking pictures or recreating iconic movie scenes, while the people in the Bronx using an ordinary staircase for their daily commute that wasn't all that special before being featured in Joker didn't have as much choice in the matter of where they lived, which is part of that pesky context that leaves me more sympathetic to the Bronx residents than some rich asshole who specifically chose to live 10 feet from the centuries' old Eiffel Tower.

The other part is that, yes, language also takes on different connotations depending upon the audience and speaker involved. This is why rich people who look down on poorer tourists are less sympathetic than rich people. It's why I can call my romantic partner pet names and you can't. It's why I don't talk to my boss like I do my friends. It's why black people get the privilege of using the n-word without serious repercussion other than white tears. The relationships between a speaker and an audience, or between different subjects in general, change the meaning and thus one's emotional reaction to language. Again, this is something I shouldn't have to explain.

:neogaf :confused  :heh :mindblown :girlaff :umad :cmonson

Propagandhim

« Reply #51521 on: October 27, 2019, 05:51:47 PM »
So her entire argument is hinged on the fact, pulled straight from her ass, that rich people live near tourist spots. 

benjipwns

« Reply #51522 on: October 27, 2019, 05:53:19 PM »
Also never seen a picture of the Eiffel Tower or learned when it was built.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
or worse, never played Twisted Metal 2
[close]

Propagandhim

« Reply #51523 on: October 27, 2019, 05:54:58 PM »
And why would we trust a neonazi like David Jaffe to recreate an accurate depiction of the Eiffel Tower's placement among the bourgeoisie housing development?

benjipwns

« Reply #51524 on: October 27, 2019, 05:56:48 PM »
He filled the Amazon level full of lava and look at it now thanks to GamerGate. :ufup

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #51525 on: October 27, 2019, 05:57:51 PM »

Good storytelling is the only thing that matters.
"shipping" is a cancer because it lets the fanbase influence it, on no other basis other than their personal taste and fantasies.
Incest or platonic hand holding along the river bank, makes no difference.

Now let me tell you about my Star Wars fanfic of Leia & Luke sucking on Vader's BBC.  :doge

thetylerrob

« Reply #51526 on: October 27, 2019, 06:04:10 PM »
I'd be pretty grumpy if a place that's a normal part of my daily life is suddenly overrun by comic book nerds, too. Especially if it was right in the middle of my fucking neighborhood.
But would you write a manifesto explaining that trendy instagram photo are neo colonialism allowing the bourgeoisie to once again commit violence by claiming black spaces? Because if not you're a fuckin poser!!!

:society

Tripon

« Reply #51527 on: October 27, 2019, 06:06:45 PM »

Good storytelling is the only thing that matters.
"shipping" is a cancer because it lets the fanbase influence it, on no other basis other than their personal taste and fantasies.
Incest or platonic hand holding along the river bank, makes no difference.

Now let me tell you about my Star Wars fanfic of Leia & Luke sucking on Vader's BBC.  :doge

Is this a critique of Twilight?
                                       |
                                      |
                                     |
                                    |
                                   |
                                  |
                                 |
                                |
                               |
                              |
                             |
                            |
                           |
                          |

thetylerrob

« Reply #51528 on: October 27, 2019, 06:09:50 PM »

e live in a society

ShutUp

« Reply #51529 on: October 27, 2019, 06:13:18 PM »
When you desperately try to "fucking white people I tell ya what" but a look at photos or videos shows people of all colors and races visiting these public steps.

benjipwns

« Reply #51530 on: October 27, 2019, 06:15:01 PM »
I'd be pretty grumpy if a place that's a normal part of my daily life is suddenly overrun by comic book nerds, too. Especially if it was right in the middle of my fucking neighborhood.
But what if you lived in Atlanta instead like Nepenthe?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51531 on: October 27, 2019, 06:23:56 PM »
So her entire argument is hinged on the fact, pulled straight from her ass, that rich people live near tourist spots.

her entire argument is that the film joker is an incel alt-right dogwhistle, as established by resetterradotcom forum members before seeing it, so any support or appreciation is definitely covert action against women and minorities somehow.
So a couple of people grumbling about an influx of tourists? Those people grumbling are definitely salt of the earth Black Folx, and those tourists are definitely Rich wypipo coming down from their ivory cac towers to lord it over the people trapped in their ghetto that are shot on sight if they try and leave.

Like, the fucking mental olympics you haver to go through with a giant fucking chip on your shoulder to get to the point where you're inventing segregation that doesn't exist over a fucking temp-zeitgeist tourist spot

benjipwns

« Reply #51532 on: October 27, 2019, 06:27:25 PM »
you sound like some rich asshole who chose to live ten feet from the highway of death

Propagandhim

« Reply #51533 on: October 27, 2019, 06:30:34 PM »
Paved during the Jurassic era.

ShutUp

« Reply #51534 on: October 27, 2019, 06:31:26 PM »
I think I get it now: they are so outraged about these steps because so much of Marvel movies are filmed on sound stages. They can't actually visit glorious Mother Wakanda, those poor fuckers.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51535 on: October 27, 2019, 06:34:47 PM »
you sound like some rich asshole who chose to live ten feet from the highway of death

Parisian drivers are pretty bad, yeah, but they've been like that for centuries now

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #51536 on: October 27, 2019, 06:49:36 PM »

her entire argument is that the film joker is an incel alt-right dogwhistle, as established by resetterradotcom forum members before seeing it, so any support or appreciation is definitely covert action against women and minorities somehow.
So a couple of people grumbling about an influx of tourists? Those people grumbling are definitely salt of the earth Black Folx, and those tourists are definitely Rich wypipo coming down from their ivory cac towers to lord it over the people trapped in their ghetto that are shot on sight if they try and leave.

Like, the fucking mental olympics you haver to go through with a giant fucking chip on your shoulder to get to the point where you're inventing segregation that doesn't exist over a fucking temp-zeitgeist tourist spot

I'm from one month in the future, and I just read on resetera that the stairway instragram billionaires that made their fortunes from the stairs pictures have done NOTHING for the community or given back where the stairs exist.

#canceljoker

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #51537 on: October 27, 2019, 07:05:10 PM »
I hope they shoot Joker 2 in nepenthe's bedroom.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #51538 on: October 27, 2019, 07:13:56 PM »
lol, why is nepenthe a mod?
sigh

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #51539 on: October 27, 2019, 07:24:29 PM »
I hope they shoot Joker 2 in nepenthe's bedroom.

Would this be the incel version of the joker?