Author Topic: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible  (Read 3792749 times)

jorma

Re: River Of Slime |OT| Mission: Impossible
« Reply #51540 on: October 27, 2019, 07:29:33 PM »
I hope they shoot Joker 2 in nepenthe's bedroom.

Would this be the incel version of the joker?

no this is the one where joker finds his new waifu/side kick, Furry Kin

Shuri

« Reply #51541 on: October 27, 2019, 07:37:00 PM »
Resetera is filled to the brim with angry bitter people with nothing positive going on in their lives so they all come together and constantly confirm each other how shit their lives is, constantly telling each other how improving your situation is not worth it because the world is going to hell, that they should cut off all contact with family, friends or co-workers who vaguely disagree with them about random topics. They don't want people to build a real life support network, it's like there's a push on users to depend on resetera for socialization.

It's a never ending flow of negativity, self loathing, defeatism, and pure toxicity.

It's not normal to see so many posts from users talking about how taking breaks from the forum has done so much good for them because they couldn't handle the negativity anymore.

The admins should ask themselves what kind of climate they are fostering.

Resetera has become the river of slime from GhostBusters 2

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #51542 on: October 27, 2019, 08:12:48 PM »
The argument is that rich folks can probably choose to live wherever they want, particularly so if they're living close enough to a world-famous tourist attraction that their daily commute routes are typically blocked with the foot traffic of people taking pictures or recreating iconic movie scenes, while the people in the Bronx using an ordinary staircase for their daily commute that wasn't all that special before being featured in Joker didn't have as much choice in the matter of where they lived, which is part of that pesky context that leaves me more sympathetic to the Bronx residents than some rich asshole who specifically chose to live 10 feet from the centuries' old Eiffel Tower.

The other part is that, yes, language also takes on different connotations depending upon the audience and speaker involved. This is why rich people who look down on poorer tourists are less sympathetic than rich people. It's why I can call my romantic partner pet names and you can't. It's why I don't talk to my boss like I do my friends. It's why black people get the privilege of using the n-word without serious repercussion other than white tears. The relationships between a speaker and an audience, or between different subjects in general, change the meaning and thus one's emotional reaction to language. Again, this is something I shouldn't have to explain.

:neogaf :confused  :heh :mindblown :girlaff :umad :cmonson

©@©™

ShutUp

« Reply #51543 on: October 27, 2019, 08:17:30 PM »
White Baby Killer talking about tears in the midst of crying about pictures taken at a public location. Perfect way to troll him is just keep responding to his long winded rants with pictures of a mirror. He's too fucking dumb to understand what it would mean so you could endlessly reply like that.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #51544 on: October 27, 2019, 08:26:19 PM »
When you find this guy

or

to be more headstrong, social, and willing to step forward into discomfort then therefore it seems to be clear that the only thing you can say is that

Oh, Nepenthe also said because a old white lady was bleeding from the head after being beaten for saying the N-world and stayed overnight in a hospital that she had "minor" contusions. 
sigh

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #51545 on: October 27, 2019, 08:29:50 PM »
...And that's why you don't give the BCT'ers a mod seat.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #51546 on: October 27, 2019, 08:30:27 PM »

I'm so sorry.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #51547 on: October 27, 2019, 08:35:48 PM »
I'd be pretty grumpy if a place that's a normal part of my daily life is suddenly overrun by comic book nerds, too. Especially if it was right in the middle of my fucking neighborhood.

find a lookalike crappy clown mask like the ones in the movie and sell them at 300% markup at the top and bottom of the stairs and get rich enough to move next to a real tourist attraction
:rollsafe
Uncle

Boredfrom

« Reply #51548 on: October 27, 2019, 09:20:10 PM »
Kind of OT, but It’s troubling to notice how Internet memes and jokes often are racist(often anti-black), such as Ugandan knuckles, Ain’t got time fo data, nibba, “Hide yo keeds, hide yo wife” and this https://me.me/i/gonna-prank-dad-when-he-gets-home-day1-day-2-8823973.

Quote from: Kurdel
I see jokes like this on Tiktok with tens of thousands of likes, usually made by black people.

The punchline is usually a black kid showing and empty space where there father would be.

I know kids are chasing clout more than ever, and are willing to make easy jokes at the expense of black stereotypes to get more followers.

Shit is fucked up, these memes and internalised racism is pretty fucking gross.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/here-is-an-great-clip-of-streamer-destiny-explaining-how-edgy-jokes-memes-can-have-bad-outcomes-normalizes-racism-bigotry.107871/page-16#post-25860206

:doge

kingv

« Reply #51549 on: October 27, 2019, 09:31:38 PM »
What happened to that dude that likes to smell shits I’m the Burger King?

Snoopycat_

« Reply #51550 on: October 27, 2019, 10:00:06 PM »
Resetera is filled to the brim with angry bitter people with nothing positive going on in their lives so they all come together and constantly confirm each other how shit their lives is, constantly telling each other how improving your situation is not worth it because the world is going to hell, that they should cut off all contact with family, friends or co-workers who vaguely disagree with them about random topics. They don't want people to build a real life support network, it's like there's a push on users to depend on resetera for socialization.

It's a never ending flow of negativity, self loathing, defeatism, and pure toxicity.

It's not normal to see so many posts from users talking about how taking breaks from the forum has done so much good for them because they couldn't handle the negativity anymore.

Some guy has a minor bad experience at his job. Cue 17 pages of personality disasters trying to one up each other

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/page-17

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #51551 on: October 27, 2019, 10:03:03 PM »
Also, why did they have a punch clock in the locker room for clowns?

Isn't a clown job more of a gig thing?  Like a band does?  Were they all clowns on retainer ready to go at ring of a phone?

:brain :doge :brain :doge :brain :brain :doge

Sorry/Not Sorry for the spoilies. 
sigh

zepblackstar

« Reply #51552 on: October 27, 2019, 10:15:49 PM »
resetera is a version of not only will I fail, but I can't afford to let you succeed.  take out the trolls and larpers, there is a sizable amount of people on that board that hate their lives and live for seeing others having lives just as bad as them. Someone has a problem it is not here is how to get better but yep and let us help you make it worse.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #51553 on: October 27, 2019, 10:27:06 PM »
What happened to that dude that likes to smell shits I’m the Burger King?

He’s a mod now.
©@©™

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #51554 on: October 27, 2019, 10:31:33 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Isn't a clown job more of a gig thing?  Like a band does?  Were they all clowns on retainer ready to go at ring of a phone?

It's the 80s, there were no apps tp use as cover for slave labor.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #51555 on: October 27, 2019, 10:36:36 PM »
ResetEra. That's a name that will raise a lot of eyebrows in the gaming community. Not only has the forum proven time and time again to promote cancel culture and outrage against developers, YouTubers, journalists, and anyone that disagrees with them. But they now are also famous for banning nearly 20% of its user base since its beginning.

ResetEra has banned over 10K users since 2017

As noted on Twitter by @GamesNosh, the forum statistics revealed that over 10.13k users have been banned since the website’s launch in 2017. On top of that, only 5K users have ever been warned, which only serves to question their way of dealing with those who disagree to fall in line with their narrow opinion window.

Some people refer to the site as NeoGAF 2.0 but with even stricter rules, while many others criticize its tendency to push identity politics into the gaming community. But if something is true, is that the moderators of ResetEra don't hesitate to ban anyone, even if their only crime is to speak the truth or have a different point of view.

Some users suspect that the number could be even higher when taking into account the zero-tolerance policy that is enforced on the site.

The forum also has a relatively small user base, with little over 48k users. But despite all of this, the gaming industry and several journalists and gamers have still taken them seriously. However, this revelation should help to revert the situation and prove that ResetEra’s influence and reach are way smaller than they think it is.

This is ultimately a good thing for the gaming community as a whole, as the site is not a gaming forum, but a place for social justice warriors and far-leftists to promote their political agenda.

Regardless of your political view on them, ResetEra has been accused of doxing GOG staff, having a zero-tolerance policy, banning videos of certain YouTubers on their website, attacking game studios THQ Nordic and Limited Run Games, sending threats to game developers, promoting censorship in games, and many other activities.

https://reclaimthenet.org/resetera-20-percent-users-banned/

kingv

« Reply #51556 on: October 27, 2019, 10:45:01 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Should have had a sub plot where he got yelled at for clocking in before his makeup was on and they fight for their rights like that amazon warehouse security lawsuit.

The whole thing with the fat coworker didn’t make a ton of sense either. Like why’d he throw old boy under the bus with the boss?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #51557 on: October 27, 2019, 10:50:42 PM »
ResetEra. That's a name that will raise a lot of eyebrows in the gaming community. Not only has the forum proven time and time again to promote cancel culture and outrage against developers, YouTubers, journalists, and anyone that disagrees with them. But they now are also famous for banning nearly 20% of its user base since its beginning.

As noted on Twitter by @GamesNosh, the forum statistics revealed that over 10.13k users have been banned since the website’s launch in 2017. On top of that, only 5K users have ever been warned, which only serves to question their way of dealing with those who disagree to fall in line with their narrow opinion window.

Some people refer to the site as NeoGAF 2.0 but with even stricter rules, while many others criticize its tendency to push identity politics into the gaming community. But if something is true, is that the moderators of ResetEra don't hesitate to ban anyone, even if their only crime is to speak the truth or have a different point of view.

Some users suspect that the number could be even higher when taking into account the zero-tolerance policy that is enforced on the site.

The forum also has a relatively small user base, with little over 48k users. But despite all of this, the gaming industry and several journalists and gamers have still taken them seriously. However, this revelation should help to revert the situation and prove that ResetEra’s influence and reach are way smaller than they think it is.

This is ultimately a good thing for the gaming community as a whole, as the site is not a gaming forum, but a place for social justice warriors and far-leftists to promote their political agenda.

Regardless of your political view on them, ResetEra has been accused of doxing GOG staff, having a zero-tolerance policy, banning videos of certain YouTubers on their website, attacking game studios THQ Nordic and Limited Run Games, sending threats to game developers, promoting censorship in games, and many other activities.

among the list of concrete offenses resetera has been accused of: "having a zero-tolerance policy"

:confused

this is utterly meaningless without context, zero-tolerance of what, movies featuring clowns and wealth inequality

also again, that's the number of bans of any kind, including one day bans for the same protected user over and over

whoever wrote this is an utter moron
Uncle

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #51558 on: October 27, 2019, 10:52:17 PM »

among the list of concrete offenses resetera has been accused of: "having a zero-tolerance policy"

this is utterly meaningless without context, zero-tolerance of what, movies featuring clowns and wealth inequality

also again, that's the number of bans of any kind, including one day bans for the same protected user over and over

Are you saying that a person who would write for a website called reclaim the net . com would not be able to write coherent sentences?  :doge

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #51559 on: October 28, 2019, 12:08:13 AM »

Well, if you love REEEsetera so much, why don't you marry it...I mean, they...eerrrr...them
Spud

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #51560 on: October 28, 2019, 12:41:07 AM »
Whoever wrote that article seems like a real candy ass  :what
(ice)

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #51561 on: October 28, 2019, 01:35:46 AM »
Whoever wrote that article seems like a real candy ass  :what
Now that's some ass I'd enjoy eating
Spud

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #51562 on: October 28, 2019, 02:32:12 AM »
*kennel*

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #51563 on: October 28, 2019, 02:49:55 AM »
POVERTY TOURISM
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #51564 on: October 28, 2019, 02:52:21 AM »
I can bet my annual salary that I am more worldy and social than some fool online who is unable to understand the painful history of low income communities of color that only receive attention when it is entertaining for others who don't have to reside in that community.

Get out of here with that crap.

:smug :ego :snob :badass

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tourists-flood-the-joker-stairs-frustrating-bronx-residents.148557/post-25853017
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #51565 on: October 28, 2019, 02:54:10 AM »
Yes? How hard is it to not make a trip to a place that you would never go otherwise?

Only productive travels allowed.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tourists-flood-the-joker-stairs-frustrating-bronx-residents.148557/post-25853435
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #51566 on: October 28, 2019, 04:07:17 AM »
🤴

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #51567 on: October 28, 2019, 04:35:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot9-the-assassination-of-tulsi-gabbards-campaign-by-the-coward-hillary-clinton.147939/page-134#post-25855388

Quote from: brainchild, post: 25855388, member: 34276
You know what, I wasn't going to post here again, but before I leave (and yes, I will be requesting a permanent self-ban) people should know why I'm actually leaving.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have absolutely no problem with long, extended arguments, but I do not tolerate ad hominems, and I could already see that this thread was headed down that path again after comments like yours. I've been through that too many times with poli-era, and just in general, interactions here have just not been very pleasant. This is more like the straw that broke the camel's back.

As for your argument about Sanders. It's hogwash. He literally brought up exactly what you talked about, but you couldn't be arsed to look at the full exchange to see that, very much in the same way that I didn't realize how out of context Kamala's quote was, ironically.

Yes, Sanders is flaky on race issues sometimes, but there are other times where he has the best responses on race issues, but that never gets acknowledged here. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone here acknowledge just how far he's leading the pack on his criminal justice platform compared to everyone else in the field, but that's not surprising.

Anyway, I wish you all well. I really mean that, but I hope that maybe one day this community can realize the kind of toxic, unwelcoming atmosphere it has fostered, because I am personally tired of it.

Cheers. It's been fun.

Last chance chow chow!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #51568 on: October 28, 2019, 04:41:19 AM »
Brain drain, sad :trumps

This trend of hiring just anybody to do any thing is frightening. What's next, law enforcement?
That would be an improvement over what happens currently.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25862249

19 pages because OP got rated poorly for delivering 90$ worth of food late and cold.
ὕβρις

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #51570 on: October 28, 2019, 05:12:06 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2019-ot9-the-assassination-of-tulsi-gabbards-campaign-by-the-coward-hillary-clinton.147939/page-134#post-25855388

You know what, I wasn't going to post here again, but before I leave (and yes, I will be requesting a permanent self-ban) people should know why I'm actually leaving.

Anyone who knows me knows that I have absolutely no problem with long, extended arguments, but I do not tolerate ad hominems, and I could already see that this thread was headed down that path again after comments like yours. I've been through that too many times with poli-era, and just in general, interactions here have just not been very pleasant. This is more like the straw that broke the camel's back.

As for your argument about Sanders. It's hogwash. He literally brought up exactly what you talked about, but you couldn't be arsed to look at the full exchange to see that, very much in the same way that I didn't realize how out of context Kamala's quote was, ironically.

Yes, Sanders is flaky on race issues sometimes, but there are other times where he has the best responses on race issues, but that never gets acknowledged here. In fact, I don't think I've seen anyone here acknowledge just how far he's leading the pack on his criminal justice platform compared to everyone else in the field, but that's not surprising.

Anyway, I wish you all well. I really mean that, but I hope that maybe one day this community can realize the kind of toxic, unwelcoming atmosphere it has fostered, because I am personally tired of it.

Cheers. It's been fun.

Last chance chow chow!
Weird looking ugly dudes leaving in droves
Spud

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #51571 on: October 28, 2019, 05:13:16 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/page-19#post-25866066
Quote from: Hektor
Quote from: Stinkles
I once ordered $80 of fried chicken from a cult spot in Seattle- “Heaven Sent” and went to pick it up. They were literally bagging my order about fifteen minutes after I arrived- annoying but not the end of the world. They bagged and boxed everything and called me over to the pickup counter as they asked me which sauces I wanted- while this was going on a delivery driver from DoorDash showed up to pick up a big order- they were out of spicy because they gave me the last batch - then they turned to me, mumbled sorry and gave the door dash dude my entire order.

I hate them both now.
Is this what the kids today call "Getting cucked"?

:lol :lol :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #51572 on: October 28, 2019, 05:16:09 AM »
Brain Child went to the great beyond.

Another “black” man silenced :juicy
Margs

who is ted danson?

« Reply #51573 on: October 28, 2019, 05:18:09 AM »

Cheers. It's been fun.

Last chance chow chow!

3 day ban and the exclusive tag user requested ban banned
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #51574 on: October 28, 2019, 05:19:25 AM »
More RedMerc waxing poetic :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25853389

GrizzNKev on Fiha !

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25853136

Stinkles story time :

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25853759

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25854287

Strangely enough this one gets common sense, outraged, sympathetic reactions and no one stops to ponder that the employees (and a DoorDash driver even !) were subjected to systemic capitalist pressure or that Stinkles is actually at fault for being the patron of an inherently shitty, dysfunctional fast food business. Unless it happens farther in the thread but kinda hilarious the blind double standards are right there in the middle of the discussion.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 05:26:46 AM by VomKriege »
ὕβρις

« Reply #51575 on: October 28, 2019, 05:21:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can’t-get-over-it.149579/page-7#post-25852058
It's ridiculous that people are expecting OP to do the job of doordash for them. They literally have thousands of engineers and data scientists working on these problems. If they recommend to OP something that turns out to be longer than expected that is on them. They took that risk, not OP. If they want to avoid these potential scenarios from happening they should not be recommending to OP to take on a 2nd order. It's that simple.

Literally thousands!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #51576 on: October 28, 2019, 05:29:05 AM »
You probably also think black men deserve to be shot by cops for not complying.

Reminder : It's about a driver getting chewed for being 45mn late.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25856287
ὕβρις

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #51577 on: October 28, 2019, 05:57:07 AM »

Cheers. It's been fun.

Last chance chow chow!

User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Community Generalizations  :confused

Just had to slap that on there, even when he already requested a ban  :lol

Also why does this even deserve a ban? The mods themselves have called out how toxic poliera is

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #51578 on: October 28, 2019, 05:59:33 AM »

Cheers. It's been fun.

Last chance chow chow!

Is brainlet British? If so what a loser getting into slapfights over American politics.
(ice)

who is ted danson?

« Reply #51579 on: October 28, 2019, 06:07:12 AM »
That's actually another industry insider that has quit era

spoiler (click to show/hide)
gamexplain insider lol
[close]
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #51580 on: October 28, 2019, 07:09:49 AM »
Brainchild? More like ChildBrain. Amirite?

:rodney
Oi Oi

BisMarckie

« Reply #51581 on: October 28, 2019, 07:16:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iowa-woman-dies-during-a-gender-reveal-party.149643/

I don't understand gender reveal parties, isn't it kinda sexist?

its purposely transphobic

Gender reveal parties are stupid. Setting aside the actual gender politics of them, they're just another instance of people seeking to fill the gaping void of contemporary alienation with an ostentatious, performative celebration of their lives’ marginalia.

Not only are gender reveal parties transphobic as fuck, apparently they're wildly dangerous too??

They're inherently transphobic. They don't know the kid's gender yet, since the kid doesn't know yet.

Gender reveal parties have always been gross and stupid.

That‘s just the first page   :doge

BisMarckie

« Reply #51582 on: October 28, 2019, 07:18:59 AM »
GENDER REVEALS ARE TRANSPHOBIC

ResetBanBot

« Reply #51583 on: October 28, 2019, 07:22:37 AM »

No one ever mentions that the majority of bans are not permanent, and that many users have multiple bans. No one wants to point out that they got the graph from the the farms. GameNosh just pulled that shit out of thin air while not updating PolyTaku (which is still in my RSS reader).
 :trumps

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51585 on: October 28, 2019, 08:09:31 AM »

So on point.
:lawd

This is going in the OP!
ど助平

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #51586 on: October 28, 2019, 08:09:47 AM »

so who is inviting brainchild into the bore fold?

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #51587 on: October 28, 2019, 08:19:43 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/death-stranding-coming-to-pc-in-summer-2020.149683/

Quote from: vestan, post: 25868472, member: 36943
BUT DECIMA
BUT CERNY

Imma need everyone who doubted me in the other thread to say my name.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.resetera.com/threads/death-stranding-has-been-removed-from-the-official-playstation-sites-list-of-exclusives.133505/[/URL]

Jokes aside though, I'm happy as this means everyone gets to play. The whole game is about connection after all ;) Double dipping as soon as this drops. I'd love to see this come to Xbox too but the original agreement was PS4 timed exclusivity.

:ego :ego :ego

The length of his OP in the thread from August
:crazy
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #51588 on: October 28, 2019, 08:22:00 AM »
I got far more joy finding out there weren’t any genetic abnormalities or anything going on than finding out my baby had a penis. We should have Healthy Human parties instead.
Tfw you aim for wokeness but go full ableist instead  :(
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Snoopycat_

« Reply #51589 on: October 28, 2019, 08:23:45 AM »
Meanwhile on the world's leading video gam community since 2006, the thread for MW4 has reached an astonishing 150 replies

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-ot-zero-dank-thirty.1508110/

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51590 on: October 28, 2019, 08:32:01 AM »
You probably also think black men deserve to be shot by cops for not complying.

Reminder : It's about a driver getting chewed for being 45mn late.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/was-cussed-out-by-a-customer-for-the-first-time-can%E2%80%99t-get-over-it.149579/post-25856287

All his delivery drivers are activists

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #51591 on: October 28, 2019, 08:33:52 AM »

Cheers. It's been fun.

Last chance chow chow!

User Banned (3 Days): Inflammatory Community Generalizations  :confused

Just had to slap that on there, even when he already requested a ban  :lol

Also why does this even deserve a ban? The mods themselves have called out how toxic poliera is

:neogaf

imagine being a mod well ackshuallying someones fucking account suicide :rofl

Uncle

• Have You Ever
Uncle

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #51594 on: October 28, 2019, 08:59:36 AM »
Yup. Miserable fucking people. And lol the person above me essentially saying have more "rational" parties. Y'all are some fucking philosophers sitting for a last supper.
Okay, let's throw a party in honour of your stupid posts instead.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iowa-woman-dies-during-a-gender-reveal-party.149643/post-25868890

seems like a pretty positive forum full of happy, normal people :lol

nudemacusers

« Reply #51595 on: October 28, 2019, 08:59:43 AM »
Think for a moment about all the people who terminate or give birth to babies they know will be stillborn in a society where people throw grand parties to explicitly celebrate that that won't be them and how that would reopen emotional wounds.
Think about this while thinking for a moment about all the people unable to think :curious
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #51596 on: October 28, 2019, 09:01:22 AM »
I got far more joy finding out there weren’t any genetic abnormalities or anything going on than finding out my baby had a penis. We should have Healthy Human parties instead.
yes I’m sure the parents of a child with down syndrome would love to get an invitation to a “No genetic abnormalities party“

ableist as fuck
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iowa-woman-dies-during-a-gender-reveal-party.149643/post-25869209

yep...all normal, happy people

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #51597 on: October 28, 2019, 09:02:35 AM »
think about all the video games you play using your hands, in absolute mockery of those who lack them and will never get to experience the joy of Astro Bots VR  :'(
Uncle

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #51598 on: October 28, 2019, 09:03:23 AM »
My friend's wife had one for their 2nd kid when I happened to be visiting. Woke up hungover as fuck and had too stop myself from laughing when I asked what was happening. Fucking idiots.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/iowa-woman-dies-during-a-gender-reveal-party.149643/post-25869390

definitely something that happened and totally how normal, happy people refer to their friends

nudemacusers

« Reply #51599 on: October 28, 2019, 09:04:43 AM »
Oh and lol at brainchild thinking that poliera of all places will give a fuck about his departure. His vacancy just makes more room for tweet reposts.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽