Author Topic: GRRM x From = Elden Ring  (Read 43990 times)

Svejk

Re: GRRM x From = Elden Ring
« Reply #480 on: March 16, 2022, 12:27:57 PM »
Yeah, I'm like level 41, but only 13-15 hours in and have yet to fight Godrick still.  I currently have an OCD of, if I'm at least halfway to reaching my next level, I just grind it out somewhere to knock it out before I do something stupid and lose it.  :doge  That being said too, I'm horribly well rounded with no focus on any particular trait... Just whatever sounds/feels like what's needed at time of leveling.   (Obviously, I don't build Faith or whatever since I'm mostly brawling) This should change later in the game like other Souls games I've played, but until I finally decide on my go to weapon, only then do I start to narrow down stat builds.

Been trying to play the past 3 nights, but been sleeping like shit lately.  :(

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #481 on: March 16, 2022, 12:37:01 PM »
Playing this now, I'm still just mainly messing around in the starting area.

Found some caves and killed a wolfbeast man, killed a pumpkin man and killed a cat-like statue thing with a sword in most cases the summons made a big difference.
Started out as a Confessor because I wanted a sword/magic combo. Most exp. still going towards strength and vigor though.

I would say this game is much more accessible than Sekiro because of the baby starting area that allows you to get your bearings and learn the mechanics.
As well as having a 'starter' class with some decent stats and a basic healing spell.
🤴

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #482 on: March 16, 2022, 03:14:53 PM »
Took a long lunch break and played through the Prison Town legacy dungeon and killed Rykard. Cool fight! :rejoice

Also my Mimic Tear Ashes are maxed out now and it's better at the game than I am.  :-\
©@©™

Nuitangg

« Reply #483 on: March 16, 2022, 03:45:50 PM »
My mimic tear cheeses the game better than I ever could.  :lol  I actually beat a difficult Evergaol boss legit. No lol frost stomp.  I won't mention my level or my maxed out weapon.

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #484 on: March 16, 2022, 06:31:38 PM »
Sometimes you gotta summon the realest homie you know

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #485 on: March 16, 2022, 08:56:35 PM »
Just got summoned to a bugged Rennala fight where her shield didn't appear.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #486 on: March 16, 2022, 09:03:21 PM »
twice in a row wtf

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #487 on: March 16, 2022, 09:17:27 PM »

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot

Polident Hive

« Reply #490 on: March 17, 2022, 12:06:43 AM »
Game bumped me out for a new patch, or else I would've lost sleep playing again.

Patch notes show a couple QOL improvements. A couple questline additions. Balance changes.

Mimic tear got nerfed.

RIP :spiders

Coax

« Reply #491 on: March 17, 2022, 05:43:18 AM »
Found a small dungeon filled with skeletons and necromancers.  Got pretty easy to run through and didn't have trouble with the boss, but it turns out that there's another boss in there, hidden behind a wall.  An assassin who is so fast that I can't even power up weapons or do most magic to kill him.  Can't summon helpers either.
:dizzy

Guess I'll try again in another X amount of levels.

I remember this. One of the Black Knife Assassins. The Storm Stomp Ashes of War mentioned earlier is useful for staggering them.

They all seem to have varying difficulties. Worst one of the Assassins I've beat so far was the one near Atlus Plateau. Holy shit. Died more times to it than any other encounter so far except the Draconic Tree Sentinel. Almost beat it when it had 5-10% HP but subsequent runs weren't as lucky. Only succeeded after levelling Vigor for enough sliver of HP so its one slash didn't insta kill me :lol

Edit: also the talismans are useful. You can buy one that passively raises the max HP from the vendor beside the Castle Morne fast travel point, though ironically there's a talisman found in the very first dungeon of the game raises HP, stamina and carry capacity combined.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 06:53:24 AM by Coax »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #492 on: March 17, 2022, 07:33:28 AM »
Game bumped me out for a new patch, or else I would've lost sleep playing again.

Patch notes show a couple QOL improvements. A couple questline additions. Balance changes.

Mimic tear got nerfed.

RIP :spiders

They also look to have possibly nerfed the night and flame sword.  Might be doing that respec sooner than I thought!
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #493 on: March 17, 2022, 03:35:58 PM »
Just wait until you fight the leader of the Black Knife Assassins at the Ringleader Evergaol, dang she is tough af.
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #494 on: March 17, 2022, 06:29:16 PM »
Radahn's horse :dead
spoiler (click to show/hide)
It's like a codpiece he scurries around on. 
[close]

Polident Hive

« Reply #495 on: March 17, 2022, 08:37:15 PM »
“What if we made a giant spider but it’s a hand and it has ten fingers and long pointy nails”

The Sceneman

• Did my wife send you?
« Reply #496 on: March 18, 2022, 03:50:22 AM »
I am so scared of the little men

Svejk

« Reply #497 on: March 18, 2022, 08:07:59 AM »
- Increased Ash of War, Bloody Slash's self-inflict damage while slightly lowering the damage and increasing the cast time.
:foxx

Coax

« Reply #498 on: March 18, 2022, 08:31:47 AM »
Turns out I missed a Sekiro-inspired Ash of War by not meeting an NPC earlier  :fbm

Nuitangg

« Reply #499 on: March 18, 2022, 10:30:38 AM »
Just wait until you fight the leader of the Black Knife Assassins at the Ringleader Evergaol, dang she is tough af.

The summons you get from her is pretty strong.

MMaRsu

• Administrator
« Reply #500 on: March 18, 2022, 11:20:03 AM »
- Increased Ash of War, Bloody Slash's self-inflict damage while slightly lowering the damage and increasing the cast time.
:foxx

WTF
What

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #501 on: March 18, 2022, 11:51:31 AM »
Elden Ring Diary Entry #12: Gaslit

(Image removed from quote.)

Elden Ring does a good job of making it feel like you feel like you're approaching the end game once you reach the capital, only to rugpull you with an entire other continent out here. You don't have the right, o you don't have the right, furthermore you don't have the right. In addition to being this huge, grandiose stage, the capital was a huge difficulty spike for me. Most of the game I've felt like I've probably coasted through on being overleveled for, but when I hit the capital and had to deal with all these heavily armored lightning knights, it was a big kick in the pants. Just give me something squishy to fight, I'm begging you, please my gameplay ability is very sick. :(

Getting to the first checkpoint was one of the hardest parts of the level, if not the game, so far. Once you enter Leyndell proper, it's a long ass way to next site of grace through a bunch of bitchass bitch boys. I got to know that first stretch of the city very well, thoroughly exploring it once, and then sprinting through it about a dozen more times after I'd died. I finally found you could shortcut half of it by jumping onto the rooftops instead of going down to street-level where all the knights where, and then I found a message advertising a shotcut ahead, but first there's a Crucible Knight in the way. I could have just ran past him, but instead I just kept fighting him and getting bodied over and over until I wanted to rip my controller in half, until finally I beat him and entered a zen state unknown to even the Dali Lama. 
:jeb

In comparison, Godfrey's Ghost and Morgott were chumps with my pre-nerf Mimic Tear Ashes. Actually playing the game? Haha, couldn't be me. 8)

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/play/media/L5UQKH4S

After getting through the capital and charging up Morgott's Great Rune, I went to finish Ranni's quest down in the River of Rot. I beat the Naturalborn of the Void and the Lazulight Dragon with the post-nerf Mimic Tear, so it's not completely trash-tier now, just a lot less aggressive. I met Ranni in a cave and I think....I think maybe we're married now? Do I finally have a waifu? Friendship with Maidenlessness ended? :-[

Total Time Played: ~67 hours
Current Character: Lv. 106 Samurai
©@©™

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #502 on: March 18, 2022, 07:07:16 PM »
minor spoiler

spoiler (click to show/hide)

da fuq?

MMaRsu

• Administrator
What

Svejk

« Reply #504 on: March 19, 2022, 02:31:50 PM »
Finally cleared that southern plateau.  It took more time than I thought, but can finally go back to Stormveil area and tie up loose ends there.  Slow going for me.  The increase in self damage with bloody slash kinda sucks.  :-\

Let's Cyber

• Banned (duration pending)
« Reply #505 on: March 19, 2022, 06:34:29 PM »
Me after 4 hours in Stormveil Castle: Finally cleared this out, can move on to Liurnia:smug

Look up a guide...missed several sub-bosses and a few ashes of war.

:mindblown

Polident Hive

« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2022, 07:26:30 PM »
To get corny for a sec, this game brought back the fire of obsessing over games. Last night I thought I should take a break and catch up on TV shows or a movie. Just wanted to jump in and do one quick thing. Ending up played for two hours.

It's too good :tocry

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #507 on: March 19, 2022, 07:43:09 PM »
Ya, have been out of gaming for a long time and this is making me want to play more.

Coax

« Reply #508 on: March 20, 2022, 12:52:01 AM »
:lol Hidden wall discovered that takes 50 hits to open. Then further in the comments someone discovers another wall like this in the same area.

https://old.reddit.com/r/Eldenring/comments/th3cao/apparently_there_is_a_hidden_wall_in_volcano/

Coax

« Reply #509 on: March 20, 2022, 07:57:47 AM »
Four of those Crystalian mofos ganging up on me :beli

New fav Ash of War is Ground Slam for crazy poise damage. Knocks them, the knights at Castle Sol and other beefy enemies on their backs and wipes a chunk of their health.

Also really liking the weapon you can find in the Roundtable Hold for my Strength/Faith build. Pierces through any shield with L2 and despite being a single weapon can be equipped in each hand by using the dual wield hotkey for ultra quick damage.

Edit: L2 not R2
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 08:28:24 PM by Coax »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #510 on: March 20, 2022, 08:05:42 AM »
Made some good progress and raided the fort beyond the woods and the coastal caves, along with some other places.
Turned my Falchion into a Blood Falchion and that critical blood loss hit is very effective. (I discovered it was once I got killed many many times by creatures in some catacombs)
What didn't work out was storming the supply convoy(?) or whatever it is. I got absolutely wrecked. In some cases I did better than expected by using the right element (such as fire) against a certain type of enemy.

About lvl 18 now, I think I'm going to try and make another run at the Stormgate next, got clobbered on my first try.

I have learned a magic spell to shoot things but it seems like I need ammo or some kind of material too.  :thinking
🤴

Svejk

« Reply #511 on: March 20, 2022, 11:49:17 AM »
Did everything I could of the southern plateau and tied most of Stormveil up.  Only thing left there is that giant beast in the castle sewer and that long stretch of rampart past that lion guardian thing.
Took Godrick down 2nd try.  Other than that, just romping through the various missed caves and dungeons with ease.. took out that first gold horse guy near the beginning area and the swooping dragon near that swamp.. feels good to make such progress.  Being indecisive about the mass of weapons I've obtained... Nothing really scales as well as my starter sword.. Did get the Ugikatana though.  Will maybe try it.
GOTY
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 01:16:38 PM by Svejk »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #512 on: March 20, 2022, 11:52:23 AM »
Managed to make it over the bridge to the south after another failed attempt to storm the stormgate.

Killed a giant monster on horseback that was much stronger than me and took her magic staff. Now I can use my spells  :)

The minions surrendered in fear but I slaughtered them all :rash

Overall there is just a lot going on in this game :titus
🤴

Svejk

« Reply #513 on: March 20, 2022, 01:20:14 PM »
Oh... And sorry, Patches.  I was overly powered and was mid swing when he attempted to surrender.   Probably cut myself off of certain items and side quests.   :doge

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #514 on: March 20, 2022, 01:48:56 PM »
https://www.xbox.com/play/media/HF69WL83

Pretty much a biblical event for me. I should've died multiple times, but was able to beat this boss on my first attempt with 16 HP left.

OH!

Rahxephon91

« Reply #515 on: March 20, 2022, 07:07:38 PM »
I guess this game aint for me. I just feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly and never really making any progress. Much prefer Dark Souls 3 and BB. This whole find the map fragments to make the map actually helpful is also shit. Feels tedious.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2022, 07:25:30 PM by Rahxephon91 »

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #516 on: March 20, 2022, 07:26:25 PM »
I guess this game aint for me. I just feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly and never really making any progress. Much prefer Dark Souls 3 and BB. This whole find the map fragments to make the map actually helpful is also shit.

The more I read, the more I agree with you. I like a certain kind of difficulty but, the nature of some of these things described, I just feel like FROM developers are trolling the players.

Nuitangg

« Reply #517 on: March 20, 2022, 07:38:36 PM »
Map fragments are marked on the map.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #518 on: March 20, 2022, 07:44:19 PM »
Game is the easiest souls game I have played.  You basically just set your own difficulty by how much you want to explore.  Explore more and it gets a lot easier.  There is also a ton of options for cheesing bosses if you want.  Like you are going to die, sure, but the game really lets you determine how much you want to bang your head against walls. 

Rahxephon91

« Reply #519 on: March 20, 2022, 08:00:04 PM »
Map fragments are marked on the map.
https://attackofthefanboy.com/guides/psa-elden-ring-map-fragment-locations-are-actually-marked-with-an-icon-on-the-map/

You mean this?

I guess, I mean I can't even see them where I am right now, and just looking up how many they are, there are tons. Seems like a lot of tedious open-world crap. Something I thought this game would avoid.

I guess I just don't like open world games.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #520 on: March 20, 2022, 08:07:35 PM »
Managed to storm the Stormgate and won.  :)

I guess this game aint for me. I just feel like I'm wandering around aimlessly and never really making any progress. Much prefer Dark Souls 3 and BB. This whole find the map fragments to make the map actually helpful is also shit.

The more I read, the more I agree with you. I like a certain kind of difficulty but, the nature of some of these things described, I just feel like FROM developers are trolling the players.
It reminds me a lot of Breath of the Wild in structure although I suppose all these games have their roots in Metal Gear Solid V.

Overall I find this game more fair than previous Souls games I've played. The game structure is quite simple.
You play a few story beats until it becomes too difficult and then you explore the surrounding area for better items/weapons/spells/items/health upgrades.
Most is optional so if you find yourself stuck at a boss you can't beat, you can simply turn away and look for a different challenge that better matches your level or skills.
With the horse you can pretty much zoom past any enemy you don't want to fight.

A lot of tactics are viable. Spamming magic attacks or arrows from a distance, swinging a giant sword or summoning a wolfpack to soften up and distract enemies.
Although there's certainly still some 'git gud' element to this game, I would say that things like strategy and understanding the systems goes a long way.
Big enemies are often easier to beat on horseback, lots of enemies can be stunned with elements (i.e. fire) and at the start of the game that is as simple as attacking with your torch.
In most encounters (I got blown to shit by a ballista for example) the solution was not brute force but adapting my strategy. In case of the balista, I could simply sneak around it and kill the weak enemy controlling it.

Also most enemies are slow and you aren't easily spotted when sneaking around so you can take some time to scout and find out what the weakpoints are in their formations or simply run away.
Shields are surprisingly helpful in this game too both for close combat as well as ranged attacks as are crafting items (make sure to buy the cookbooks and pots from the merchants).

The mistake I made (and why I couldn't get any traction at first) is that I didn't spend my runes or sold my loot.
Early on you just gotta sell most of your loot and spend runes on levels, armor and items. That allows you to beat the first few caves which rewards you with a number of strong weapons and summons.

Also the map fragments are actually marked on the map when you first enter a new area. It's the signpost sort of thing. Just run up with your horse and collect it.
🤴

« Reply #521 on: March 20, 2022, 08:16:09 PM »
I beat that boss everyone was whining about. I think I’m at the final boss now. I wanna start a new game + as soon as possible

Nuitangg

« Reply #522 on: March 20, 2022, 08:16:22 PM »
I'm not a huge open world fan and I've probably played From's other games a total of 3 hours. I'm around 100 hours in and about halfway through the story. Game is massive and the best game I've played in years.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #523 on: March 20, 2022, 08:23:30 PM »
Game is the easiest souls game I have played.  You basically just set your own difficulty by how much you want to explore.  Explore more and it gets a lot easier.  There is also a ton of options for cheesing bosses if you want.  Like you are going to die, sure, but the game really lets you determine how much you want to bang your head against walls.
Does it though?

If you ran into a hard boss in Dark Souls 3 or BB, you could go grind. But it was always pretty clear and controlled. Like it was clear when you were ready and leveled for a boss based on how easy the area became. You also started to "master" an area based on how much you died and came back. You became powerful and smarter as you were familiarised with the area. The joy of finding the shortcuts compounded with that. By the time you were done with an area it felt like you knew the ends and outs. And it always felt like you were making progress as you knew were to go, what the goal was.

Here, I have no idea what the hell I'm doing or going. There's no real feeling of progress for me.

Nuitangg

« Reply #524 on: March 20, 2022, 08:29:45 PM »
I'm not sure what game you're playing. lol

Rahxephon91

« Reply #525 on: March 20, 2022, 08:44:12 PM »
I'm playing Elden Ring.

https://i.imgur.com/LTwnx6r.jpg
And this is where I am, a vague nondescript place that took me a bit to find because:

https://i.imgur.com/MvqkbX9.jpg

the map is not very helpful.

I came here because I'm not sure why I can't defeat the first boss(maybe they are the first boss) and wanted to find better things. Which I did after just randomly running around. I'm also level 30 or so after a few hours of just running around a pretty whatever environment that seems big for the sake of big. Killing things and yet feeling like nothing has happened.

In previous Souls games I would feel like I was progressing inch by inch through the level, gaining new ground. Having a rhyme and a reason behind the area I'm at. Not wondering around because I ran into a wall.

Nuitangg

« Reply #526 on: March 20, 2022, 09:48:38 PM »
Certain grace sites will point you in a direction.  Were you ported there?  That looks like Caelid.  If you're level 30 you're probably going to have a bad time in that area.

mormapope

• WHADDYA HEAR, WHADDYA SAY
« Reply #527 on: March 20, 2022, 10:15:15 PM »
I'm not going to say Elden Ring is a linear experience that actually holds your hand and it's super clear on what you're supposed to be doing.

But Elden Ring is also not a cryptic mess, nor is it a Minecraft style game where there's no clear goal.

Progress for me was running away from giants at the start of the game out of giddy fear, running away from dragons.....to wielding a colossal sword and charging headfirst into fights, looking to swing a big ass sword and fuck up a powerful creature or beings.

Breath of the Wild was a very similar experience and that is also one of the best games of all time. If you don't find exploring a big world and gaining knowledge/power in an open world to be fun, than Elden Ring won't  be fun.
OH!

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #528 on: March 20, 2022, 10:24:53 PM »
  those last things.  spoilers.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #529 on: March 20, 2022, 11:03:06 PM »
I'm playing Elden Ring.

https://i.imgur.com/LTwnx6r.jpg
And this is where I am, a vague nondescript place that took me a bit to find because:

https://i.imgur.com/MvqkbX9.jpg

the map is not very helpful.

I came here because I'm not sure why I can't defeat the first boss(maybe they are the first boss) and wanted to find better things. Which I did after just randomly running around. I'm also level 30 or so after a few hours of just running around a pretty whatever environment that seems big for the sake of big. Killing things and yet feeling like nothing has happened.

In previous Souls games I would feel like I was progressing inch by inch through the level, gaining new ground. Having a rhyme and a reason behind the area I'm at. Not wondering around because I ran into a wall.

If you are having a hard time in an area you really have two opinions: continue on or leave and find something that doesn't give you a hard time.  If you go into a new area and feel lost and overwhelmed, just leave it for later. 

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #530 on: March 20, 2022, 11:17:32 PM »
It looks like the rope bridge in the albinaurac villiage in liurnia lakes. pretty impressive level of distinguished mentally-challenged to get there before even beating godrick, in a game where a glowing golden light tells you where to go

Rahxephon91

« Reply #531 on: March 20, 2022, 11:45:50 PM »
I mean I don’t know how it’s distinguished mentally-challenged when I’m being told to just go other places if a place is hard.

Either way I hope From makes another Souls game that is not open world and returns to the excellent and focused level design of previous games. Maybe a new engine will make them scale back. But I fear since this game is a hit I’ll never get that game again. This so far is one of the most boring and meandering games I’ve played in a long while.

« Reply #532 on: March 21, 2022, 01:48:32 AM »
its funny they "fixed" rivers of blood but now its stronger than moonveil lmao

Coax

« Reply #533 on: March 21, 2022, 02:15:06 AM »
Decided to finally try Radahn since I'd been putting him off after reading so many complaints about RNG. Beat him on the third attempt using just Honed Bolt on horseback :doge Tbf I'm likely overleveled though.

Honed Bolt is def one of the most generally useful Faith spells. The charge up time is ~2 seconds but after that it can be spammed near-instantaneously up to like 5 times and always hits the target within range since it's locked on and strikes from above.

The Castle Sol boss took far more attempts. While attempting the Sol boss read of a level skip but after trying it didn't feel right so beat him normally.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #534 on: March 21, 2022, 04:52:46 AM »
I mean I don’t know how it’s distinguished mentally-challenged when I’m being told to just go other places if a place is hard.

Either way I hope From makes another Souls game that is not open world and returns to the excellent and focused level design of previous games. Maybe a new engine will make them scale back. But I fear since this game is a hit I’ll never get that game again. This so far is one of the most boring and meandering games I’ve played in a long while.

This is what you're looking for. Once you collect the item at that place it fills in the map for you. The whisp coming from the grace also points you in the direction you should go.

What you call boring and meandering is what someone else would call actual exploration. Finding out stuff on your own. Having to actually figure out stuff on your own makes you internalize the map. I can point out from memory where important landmarks are located in this game.  In most open-world games I just follow the markers and never learn they lay of the land, cause it isn't important.

naff

• someday you feed on a tree frog
« Reply #535 on: March 21, 2022, 07:25:20 AM »

follow wisps, collect maps, look at thing on map, travel to thing on map. do dungeon, find quest. there's a lot of really great visual storytelling going on, those early areas are fantastic. might as well engage the game on it's terms before writing it off. i've played through the game a few times now (well, half a run with a new char) and I still haven't found that side path around the castle heh. i feel like the game so clearly, through visual hints and the site of grace wisps, pulls you into limgrave or south to the weeping peninsula. caelid too scary at the start, stormveil likely too hard. east, west and north are fairly well blocked.... might as well try south eh.

fair to say, you've had a bit of an odd experience. certainly about as enigmatic at the beginning as a from game gets, but the flow of the game felt fairly intuitive after a while. there's always something looming over you, tempting you to push in; stormveil at the beginning, but every point in the game has that peak you're looking at trying to decide when you're ready to try and climb it with the surrounding areas providing dungeons, towns, caves etc to give you the tools you need.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 07:31:17 AM by naff »
◕‿◕

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #536 on: March 21, 2022, 08:40:24 AM »
It looks like the rope bridge in the albinaurac villiage in liurnia lakes. pretty impressive level of distinguished mentally-challenged to get there before even beating godrick, in a game where a glowing golden light tells you where to go

There is no need for name calling just because someone has a different experience than you with something you are into.  I mean this isn't the Startrek thread. 

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #537 on: March 21, 2022, 09:05:00 AM »
If you're having trouble in the early game, the southern part of starting area, Weeping Peninsula, is a good place to start.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #538 on: March 21, 2022, 09:30:07 AM »
its funny they "fixed" rivers of blood but now its stronger than moonveil lmao

Once I could +10 Rivers of Blood, I respecc'd my character and dumped 55 points into Arcane for that sweet, sweet Blood Loss. :lawd My raw damage output is about the same as the Meteoric Ore Blade (~650) but now I've got 75 Bleed instead of 50. I also like the special on the RoB more than the MOB.
©@©™

« Reply #539 on: March 21, 2022, 10:30:11 AM »
I currently have rivers of blood and eleonora’s pole blade at +10 (with 60 arcane and 30 dex) and it’s insane. One L2 from pole blade is almost always a guaranteed down plus huge blood loss proc. It’s making the late game fights so easy.