Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 887618 times)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #4560 on: December 05, 2019, 01:27:16 AM »
Men are stronger than women, just not extraordinarily so.
the average man is nearly double as strong as the average woman when you measure grip strength. The average top class women athletes are just above the median strength of a man.  :camby

https://www.instagram.com/elizabethzaks/?hl=en

Explain this then mr scientist

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4561 on: December 05, 2019, 02:15:31 AM »
r.i.p. in pieces Brazil: https://www.resetera.com/threads/hillary-clinton-visits-the-howard-stern-show-for-her-first-interview.157162/post-27078344
And people wonder why certain communities are rapidly bouncing from the site. Good fucking lord.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
People are furious at Hillary for not winning, despite their best efforts to prevent her from doing so.
If she were a white man she would not get this amount of hate. Pathetic.
[close]

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4562 on: December 05, 2019, 02:18:46 AM »
"If Hillary was a white man" lol. When it comes to policy, she is a white man. Only slightly more destructive and ineffectual than her raping careerist husband.

benjipwns

« Reply #4563 on: December 05, 2019, 02:26:54 AM »
I am not sure why these people feel disrupting events of candidates helps anyone. BLM caused enough harm to Hillary I hope to God they stay out of things with 2020.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4564 on: December 05, 2019, 02:31:09 AM »
What endgame? They have been doing this since the forum opened.
Demanding specific community forums with the mods? I don't recall that happening in the open. Maybe on discords and via the "prominent members", but not in the open. We have had one community basically mutiny and now we have the second beginning to sow the seeds of insurrection. Shit is going to spiral quickly if the BCT gets their way.
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #4565 on: December 05, 2019, 02:33:08 AM »
lol at all the posts in that thread outright cutting off the "foreign affairs" part of Brazil's statement and now:
Been trending this way for years now here. And we have now legit reached the point where Im reading full on Fox News "explanations" for atrocious actions and policies under Trump while being told we are better off in many ways with him as President than Hillary.
Not throwing children in cages
Not strengthening facism and Nazis
Not trying to ban Muslims from America
Not trying to silence LGBTQ
Not trying to legitimize conspiracy theories
Not going full throated corruption and nepotism to the point we have an inexperienced manish boy somehow trying for world peace
Not putting ancient white men/Evangelical nutters in our courts
Not openly pardening war criminals
Not openly questioning and trying to delegitimize our own democracy
Not going on Twitter and whining about every little thing
Not trying to suppress the press
Not trying to suppress her own citizens
Not trying to invite violence against her own people
Not gaslighting them over every little thing
Not enaging in a level of corruption that would make President Grant blush
Not selling our military wholesale like a PMC
Not fucking saying Nazis are good people
NOT GOING FULL FACISM

Yes, clearly Hillary would have been just as bad as Trump.
For real, and he's a moderator.
Are you fucking kidding me with that bullshit? Good lord, what a take. And from a mod no less.
I know. Hopefully we can get more cool [moderators] like Brazil in the future
Mate, you used the wrong c word.

jorma

« Reply #4566 on: December 05, 2019, 02:50:47 AM »
"If Hillary was a white man" lol. When it comes to policy, she is a white man. Only slightly more destructive and ineffectual than her raping careerist husband.

it's even funnier when you realise that the thing that triggered the rage was that someone compared her to a white man

OnlyRegret

• <<SALVATION!>>
« Reply #4567 on: December 05, 2019, 02:59:47 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/e63uy1/have_you_ever_been_punched_in_the_face_by_a_man/

some of the stories shared :fbm

Men aren't ridiculously strong compared to women. The main advantage they have in a fight is that it probably isn't their first. People in that reddit are acting like testosterone is Bane Venom lol

::)

benjipwns

« Reply #4568 on: December 05, 2019, 03:07:56 AM »
Brazil is going to have to be Royalan'd
The worst part about it, is that there are forum users that have been directly hurt by Trumps policies. To make that comment, 'Well actually...' is wholly patronizing and serves only to scare members away from being a part of the community and discussions when thoughts like 'Hillary would've been worse than Trump' are thrown around with a disregard to those people.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4569 on: December 05, 2019, 03:12:05 AM »
Execute Brazil!
Eat the mods!
Where are the guillotines?
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #4570 on: December 05, 2019, 03:20:58 AM »
Where are the guillotines?
Historical references implying violence are not allowed. Please restrict your revolutionary talk to requesting meetings of elite prominent members of the forum with select moderation staff.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4571 on: December 05, 2019, 03:56:00 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/e63uy1/have_you_ever_been_punched_in_the_face_by_a_man/

Men aren't ridiculously strong compared to women. The main advantage they have in a fight is that it probably isn't their first. People in that reddit are acting like testosterone is Bane Venom lol
:brain

:doge

For you.

::)

BisMarckie

« Reply #4572 on: December 05, 2019, 04:23:24 AM »
My sources in mod circles tell me that Brazil did not  even vote for Hillary Rodham Clinton.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4573 on: December 05, 2019, 04:26:38 AM »
Not throwing children in cages
Not trying to ban Muslims from America
Not trying to silence LGBTQ
Not trying to legitimize conspiracy theories
Not going full throated corruption and nepotism to the point we have an inexperienced manish boy somehow trying for world peace
Not putting ancient white men/Evangelical nutters in our courts
Not openly pardening war criminals
Not openly questioning and trying to delegitimize our own democracy
Not going on Twitter and whining about every little thing
Not trying to suppress the press
Not trying to suppress her own citizens
Not trying to invite violence against her own people
Not gaslighting them over every little thing
Not enaging in a level of corruption that would make President Grant blush
Not selling our military wholesale like a PMC
Not fucking saying Nazis are good people
NOT GOING FULL FACISM

Yes, clearly Hillary would have been just as bad as Trump.

I wish shosta were alive to see these spelling mistakes.  :'(

PogiJones

Re: DOJ |OT| im baby gotta luv me
« Reply #4574 on: December 05, 2019, 05:22:15 AM »

And yet, most here will still give their money to Disney. Easy marks.
Am I suppose to not see Marvel movies

Crash Dummy

• teleiophile
« Reply #4575 on: December 05, 2019, 05:29:04 AM »
Brazil is going to have to be Royalan'd
The worst part about it, is that there are forum users that have been directly hurt by Trumps policies. To make that comment, 'Well actually...' is wholly patronizing and serves only to scare members away from being a part of the community and discussions when thoughts like 'Hillary would've been worse than Trump' are thrown around with a disregard to those people.
legit curious who has had a tangible impact to their day-to-day lives by the trump presidency other than having more fuel for online outrage/virtue signalling

PogiJones

« Reply #4576 on: December 05, 2019, 05:59:04 AM »
Wait, Shosta's actually fine, right?  :-\

And I miss Glen; hope he's okay.

BisMarckie

« Reply #4577 on: December 05, 2019, 06:01:04 AM »
No, he died.
RIP Shosty  :'(

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #4578 on: December 05, 2019, 06:30:38 AM »
:piss Rest in Piss Shondy :piss2
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #4579 on: December 05, 2019, 06:46:05 AM »
Men are stronger than women, just not extraordinarily so.
https://www.livescience.com/52998-women-combat-gender-differences.html
A study in the Journal of Applied Physiology found that men had an average of 26 lbs. (12 kilograms) more skeletal muscle mass than women. Women also exhibited about 40 percent less upper-body strength and 33 percent less lower-body strength, on average, the study found.

The average man is considerably stronger than the average woman.

Oi Oi

SmokyDave

« Reply #4580 on: December 05, 2019, 06:58:24 AM »
The average man is considerably stronger than the average woman.
Do I respond to this with #notallmen, or #notallwomen?

I love that this sort of claim has become contentious nowadays. As though it's even remotely up for debate.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4581 on: December 05, 2019, 06:59:44 AM »
Maybe he will come back to life for Christmas like jesus

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #4582 on: December 05, 2019, 07:10:30 AM »

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4583 on: December 05, 2019, 07:14:33 AM »
I guess I don't have any first-hand experience of women's combat abilities because I went to a private school, so I never saw any examples of that schoolyard scuffle.

But still, those replies in that reddit thread...
"I got punched in the head and I saw stars / it was like a train hit me". No shit, it's a fucking punch to the head. You don't want a woman doing that shit to you either.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-trial-killing-rapper-punch/story?id=13724992

SmokyDave

« Reply #4584 on: December 05, 2019, 07:21:32 AM »
My wife punched me full on the jaw once. I definitely had it coming, I was being a proper twat. I've been punched a few times in my life, but that was the first time that my reaction was laughter. Don't think she appreciated it.

Just read that news story though, I knew a dude that got killed like that. Punch wasn't that serious but the way it rocked his head back burst something in his neck and he was dead before he hit the ground. Don't punch people, people. Not even your partners.

samir

« Reply #4585 on: December 05, 2019, 07:29:32 AM »
Dave is such a chav.

You should update your profile pic, me and the lads want to see how ridiculously thick, solid and tight you are these days.

NekoFever

« Reply #4586 on: December 05, 2019, 07:36:43 AM »
I know I live in a classy area because the off licence has a sign from the police about how one punch can kill, and you shouldn't let a minor disagreement escalate into manslaughter.

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #4587 on: December 05, 2019, 07:48:46 AM »
If you're a woman, I strongly recommend blasting anavar until you look something like megsquats.

Shosta, don't kill yourself bro. If your feeling down, have a few beers then start dipping tendies in your beer. Tastes just like beer battered chicken with none of the effort.

Brazil, retire bich
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Rman

« Reply #4588 on: December 05, 2019, 07:50:43 AM »
so why do they hate Yang so much despite him being one of the few POCs in the race?

Because a lot of the 4/8chan types found interest in his ideas. Even though Yang never associated himself with those groups and renounced all bigotry and has no record of gaffes in this area, unlike Hilary, Biden, Buttiege, etc.

Moreover, his is approach is very empirical, which they consider "tech bro". And there is nothing ERA hates more than tech bros.  The fact is, Yang is not a tech bro. He's a failed lawyer, by his admission. Founded some businesses. And his last business was a rather progressive non-profit.  Although, its efficacy is questionable--like many legit non-profits.

But with ERA, it's guilt by association. No critical thinking at all.

All of Yang's enumerated policies are something that the mainstream ERA poster will agree in lockstep, including his flagship policy, a form of UBI. 

But when you have so-called pillars of ERA like Slayven, who knows nothing about politics beyond a cursory level, take potshots, the hive follows. Political discourse on ERA is basically WWE for nerdy progressives.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2019, 08:03:20 AM by Rman »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #4589 on: December 05, 2019, 08:03:15 AM »
Don’t forget azns are honorary crackers and aren’t real poc according to ree  :wag

(Unless they aren’t honorary whites depending on what the argument is  :pimp )
(ice)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4590 on: December 05, 2019, 08:23:27 AM »
so why do they hate Yang so much despite him being one of the few POCs in the race?
the same reason they hate anything. the people they don't like are fans of yang, therefore he's bad. it never goes deeper than that.

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #4591 on: December 05, 2019, 08:30:57 AM »
it's weird how your pain receptors are generally supposed to tell you that shit it fucked and you need whatever is happening to stop, but getting punched in the head is the opposite. unless it's straight on your nose or across your jaw, the blunt impact isn't really painful, just disorientating. the worst shit is when you get that metallic sense taste that tells you you've taken a proper bad one and it rattles your fillings, like you're a robot with a dodgy solder.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4592 on: December 05, 2019, 08:57:27 AM »
I’ll be hosting an Anime Tiddy summit for all interested parties later today. It’ll be on Discord, you know the one. 😉
©@©™

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4593 on: December 05, 2019, 08:59:39 AM »
My wife punched me full on the jaw once. I definitely had it coming, I was being a proper twat. I've been punched a few times in my life, but that was the first time that my reaction was laughter. Don't think she appreciated it.

Just read that news story though, I knew a dude that got killed like that. Punch wasn't that serious but the way it rocked his head back burst something in his neck and he was dead before he hit the ground. Don't punch people, people. Not even your partners.

A suicide, and now domestic violence too : (

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
Re: DOJ |OT| im baby gotta luv me
« Reply #4594 on: December 05, 2019, 09:11:55 AM »

He doesn't follow the SJW playbook of calling everyone they disagree with a Nazi and trying to get them cancelled.  Like when Shane Gillis's "racist" jokes came out, he offered to sit down and talk with Gillis instead of wanting his head on a platter like most other (white) SJWs.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #4595 on: December 05, 2019, 09:23:45 AM »
Wait, Shosta's actually fine, right?  :-\

And I miss Glen; hope he's okay.

He killed himself.

Glen was never fine. Hillary obsession syndrome
:O

Propagandhim

« Reply #4596 on: December 05, 2019, 09:54:43 AM »
I believe the gripe is that Yang's UBI intends to replace entitlement programs for those with low income, essentially erasing the distinction between welfare recipients and anyone else.  The fear is that this would just raise rent, among other things, on the most vulnerable. 

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #4597 on: December 05, 2019, 09:58:52 AM »
it would be crazy if glen always bounced back from his many poltical self immolations in the biggest fuck up of an election in living memory only to be finished off by tom morello.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4598 on: December 05, 2019, 10:02:03 AM »
Yeah but it's not like we are removing him from office. Will this prevent him from being up for reflection? If the answer is no then the rules should be changed so he can be disqualified from a second Term
https://www.resetera.com/threads/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-officially-announces-the-drafting-of-articles-of-impeachment-of-president-trump.157226/post-27084794

can always trust the political/spelling experts at resetti to give us a reasonable take

Tasty

« Reply #4599 on: December 05, 2019, 10:03:20 AM »
And yet, most here will still give their money to Disney. Easy marks.
Am I suppose to not see Marvel movies
(Image removed from quote.)

The full post is even sadder:

Am I suppose to not see Marvel movies because they have half assed/nonexistent LGBTQ reps? If I ignored American media with bad representation I'd basically consume next to nothing. It's the sad truth

It's the sad truth you can't imagine existing without blindly consuming popular media? I suppose that is pretty sad...

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4600 on: December 05, 2019, 10:06:17 AM »
it would be crazy if glen always bounced back from his many poltical self immolations in the biggest fuck up of an election in living memory only to be finished off by tom morello.

It’s more likely he was finished off by Tom Collins

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #4601 on: December 05, 2019, 10:19:40 AM »
​Wow. You had a good chance to shit on Mayor Booty but you're fine going to bat for a Trumper. I would have thought mentioning your source being a dick who openly supports Trump would have qualified as "interesting." I'll keep this mind the next time I see you posting about Trump's administration.

User banned (1 month): trolling, long history of similar behavior

Benji!  :teehee

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #4602 on: December 05, 2019, 10:29:12 AM »
Yeah but it's not like we are removing him from office. Will this prevent him from being up for reflection? If the answer is no then the rules should be changed so he can be disqualified from a second Term
https://www.resetera.com/threads/house-speaker-nancy-pelosi-officially-announces-the-drafting-of-articles-of-impeachment-of-president-trump.157226/post-27084794

can always trust the political/spelling experts at resetti to give us a reasonable take

Everyone should be up for reflection imo.
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4603 on: December 05, 2019, 10:30:30 AM »
except vampires

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4604 on: December 05, 2019, 10:52:45 AM »
ど助平

james

« Reply #4605 on: December 05, 2019, 10:55:55 AM »
​Wow. You had a good chance to shit on Mayor Booty but you're fine going to bat for a Trumper. I would have thought mentioning your source being a dick who openly supports Trump would have qualified as "interesting." I'll keep this mind the next time I see you posting about Trump's administration.

User banned (1 month): trolling, long history of similar behavior

Benji!  :teehee

Get fucked Kirblar

Tasty

« Reply #4606 on: December 05, 2019, 11:03:28 AM »

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4607 on: December 05, 2019, 11:05:54 AM »
98% of the pics on that sub are the same boring ass "all white/all black with an ugly led thing on the wall and a small plant next to the monitor" setups so it's always funny to see them get riled up by something different.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4608 on: December 05, 2019, 11:09:30 AM »
98% of the pics on that sub are the same boring ass "all white/all black with an ugly led thing on the wall and a small plant next to the monitor" setups so it's always funny to see them get riled up by something different.

I like the ones that go "I didn't use any LED light strips!" :smug 

...Still looks exactly the fucking same.  :doge
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
©@©™

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4610 on: December 05, 2019, 11:16:02 AM »
ど助平

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #4611 on: December 05, 2019, 11:20:09 AM »
:nsfw-ish wallpaper.
https://www.reddit.com/r/battlestations/comments/e6g7gd/my_lair/

:fbm

It's sad watching people who have given up on themselves. I don't think people should feel obligated to be in a relationship of some kind, but I do find something comforting in the idea (and at the risk of being called mushy or naive) that love is where all of us belong.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #4612 on: December 05, 2019, 11:26:13 AM »
I like the ones that go "I didn't use any LED light strips!" :smug 

...Still looks exactly the fucking same.  :doge
hell mine is 98% the same setup as the ones on there but i have a couple amiibo on the desk and gel cushion things to avoid wrist issues and got shit on just for it being that 2% amount of difference :lol

james

« Reply #4613 on: December 05, 2019, 11:26:29 AM »

It's sad watching people who have given up on themselves. I don't think people should feel obligated to be in a relationship of some kind, but I do find something comforting in the idea (and at the risk of being called mushy or naive) that love is where all of us belong.

:no1curr

james

« Reply #4614 on: December 05, 2019, 11:27:39 AM »
So, I'd like to confess something.

Considering how bad the state of things in the world and anything else, there are others who somehow manage to find joy and happiness in those times.

To me, it makes me bitter and angry. I'm a man who suffers from depression and gets utterly despaired at a lot of bad news about the world. The idea that there are people who manage to find happiness in spite of how bad things are feels morally irresponsible and completely ignorant to me. It's like they live in a completely different world

So how do you deal with that issue?
https://www.resetera.com/threads/how-do-you-deal-with-anger-over-happy-people.157265/

This is how you get mass shooters

Tasty

« Reply #4615 on: December 05, 2019, 11:50:06 AM »
WHY ARE PEOPLE HAPPY IF I'M NOT :rage

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4616 on: December 05, 2019, 12:14:23 PM »
Oops  :lol

https://theundefeated.com/features/billy-dee-williams-star-wars-what-the-hell-is-gender-fluid/

Williams says he identifies as a man. A very cute man, he says with a chuckle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4617 on: December 05, 2019, 12:16:57 PM »

https://theundefeated.com/features/billy-dee-williams-star-wars-what-the-hell-is-gender-fluid/

Top of the page Cindy  :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
ど助平

jorma

« Reply #4618 on: December 05, 2019, 12:17:18 PM »

that was.. not very surprising at all tbh  :lol

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #4619 on: December 05, 2019, 12:20:40 PM »

?? And your PILES of videogame and anime purchases make you exempt? Dumbass