Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 888012 times)

VomKriege

• Do the moron
Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #11220 on: January 23, 2020, 08:49:25 AM »
Same OP from that thread:

Quote from: Illenium, post: 27110168, member: 59063
fucking this. My ex boyfriend [USER=1320]Booki[/USER]  is in denial that he sexually assaulted me when I have said “No” multiple times. I have yet gotten one apology from him. He still thinks he’s in the right

:lucas

Booki shows as banned but his account is still active.  Can't find a mod post about it.

She keeps on insisting she's used to online dating throughout the latest thread but yet is craving for some sort of validation over some minor unfortunate miscommunication with a guy she'll never interact again with.
ὕβρις

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11221 on: January 23, 2020, 08:49:40 AM »
Point out at least one thing that's wrong with what I said and I will explain to you why you're wrong.
Fuck I want to meet you in real life. You're an absolute blast dude. I've never even thought about meeting someone I know from an online space before, but you are the one.

If you're ever in Australia, hit me up. I'd love to explore that beautiful mind of yours over a beer or three.
Spud

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11222 on: January 23, 2020, 08:50:18 AM »
Can love blossom on the trolling field ?
ὕβρις

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #11223 on: January 23, 2020, 08:53:30 AM »
Can love blossom on the trolling field ?
:cody
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #11224 on: January 23, 2020, 08:53:47 AM »
who the fuck even is 2bee

YoRHa No.2 Type B (Battle) or 2B serves as the protagonist of Route A in NieR:Automata. She is a YoRHa android created to battle the machine lifeforms that have invaded the planet on behalf of the surviving humans. She served during the 14th Machine War.

2B is an all-purpose battle android, deployed as a member of the automated YoRHa infantry. She is equipped with a multitude of weapons for close quarters combat and can attack from range using the Pod support system. Her eyes are obscured beneath her standard-issue military visor, which she rarely removes

:nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

I like those vents

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, it’s cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #11225 on: January 23, 2020, 08:55:27 AM »
I never got why Evilore tried to cultivate such a 'progressive' site when he didn't believe in any of it. I know he didn't care about his mods outside of free labor, but he didn't care to the point where could have told his mods to cut the shit out with playing favorites to the point where his site was mocked endlessly for having its own stick up its butt?

I never got the idea that he "cultivated" anything.  He was an absentee landlord who basically left GAF in the hands of overzealous mods like bishop and besada and didn't care about what they were doing, so long as the forum was still generating enough traffic to make him money from the ads.  By the time he realized what a shithole GAF had become and demodded bishop, it was too little too late, as the inmates were running the asylum.

What Evilore needs to do is realize that GAF went downhill almost immediately after I was demodded in 2014. Evilore can either keep ruling over his rancid poverty toilet failure forum, or he can bring back what made GAF a success in the first place. #NotSureIfSerious
serge

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11226 on: January 23, 2020, 08:58:15 AM »
Who can blame him really? Getting money for doing absolutely nothing must feel pretty good.

ど助平

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11227 on: January 23, 2020, 09:02:39 AM »
more 2B cause fuck it why not

[close]

BisMarckie

« Reply #11228 on: January 23, 2020, 09:06:22 AM »

or he can bring back what made GAF a success in the first place.
Unban filler you cowards!

« Reply #11229 on: January 23, 2020, 09:08:06 AM »
Who the hell is Snormy? Yet another mod I've never heard of pop up out of nowhere.
do reee notice they dont mod any progressives lol, its because their admins hate them

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11230 on: January 23, 2020, 09:19:39 AM »

[close]

mmmm those grates.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11231 on: January 23, 2020, 09:21:40 AM »

fucking this. My ex boyfriend [USER=1320]Booki[/USER]  is in denial that he sexually assaulted me when I have said “No” multiple times. I have yet gotten one apology from him. He still thinks he’s in the right

Booki shows as banned but his account is still active.  Can't find a mod post about it.

She keeps on insisting she's used to online dating throughout the latest thread but yet is craving for some sort of validation over some minor unfortunate miscommunication with a guy she'll never interact again with.

She has to be terribly ugly or have an awful profile, because women on OLD generally get dozens and dozens of messages/date requests every day.  Why she's fixated on one guy who she's barely messaged with and never actually met not wanting to keep communicating after she cancelled a date is totally puzzling to me and makes me so glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11232 on: January 23, 2020, 09:34:39 AM »

[close]

2Booty

:lawd

:nsfw

[close]
ど助平

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #11233 on: January 23, 2020, 09:39:42 AM »

I'm still amazed she a called him out like that. Great thread  :lol
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11234 on: January 23, 2020, 09:40:46 AM »
Point out at least one thing that's wrong with what I said and I will explain to you why you're wrong.
Fuck I want to meet you in real life. You're an absolute blast dude. I've never even thought about meeting someone I know from an online space before, but you are the one.

If you're ever in Australia, hit me up. I'd love to explore that beautiful mind of yours over a beer or three.

What city you in?

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #11235 on: January 23, 2020, 09:41:24 AM »
Got sick, calls rain check on date & he says he doesn’t do reschedule

https://www.resetera.com/threads/got-sick-calls-rain-check-on-date-he-says-he-doesn%E2%80%99t-do-reschedule.166307/

First reply :

that guy is a piece of shit

:neogaf

Seems like a fairly mundane (though frustrating) online dating hiccup that OP seriously overthinks.

What an autistic cunt.

No wonder she's still single after 3 years of online dating
:O

Hermit

« Reply #11236 on: January 23, 2020, 09:49:08 AM »
Got sick, calls rain check on date & he says he doesn’t do reschedule

https://www.resetera.com/threads/got-sick-calls-rain-check-on-date-he-says-he-doesn%E2%80%99t-do-reschedule.166307/

First reply :

that guy is a piece of shit

:neogaf

Seems like a fairly mundane (though frustrating) online dating hiccup that OP seriously overthinks.
edit #2: no I’m not hung up on it

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #11237 on: January 23, 2020, 09:52:06 AM »
If someone rescheduled a date with me it would make me think they weren't that interested in me and most people aren't thrilled with the idea of going on a date with someone who doesn't really even like them that much.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11238 on: January 23, 2020, 09:53:38 AM »
this is now a :nsfw 2b thread, nerds

[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11239 on: January 23, 2020, 09:55:05 AM »
If someone rescheduled a date with me it would make me think they weren't that interested in me and most people aren't thrilled with the idea of going on a date with someone who doesn't really even like them that much.

that seems like jumping to conclusions

maybe their grandma died

and they care about getting with you so much that they wanted to reschedule rather than just cancel

they think your support will help them through this difficult time
Uncle

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11240 on: January 23, 2020, 09:57:04 AM »
Anecdotal tale:

The last time I had a potential online date, she texted me the morning of to say that she was sick.

I wished her well and suggested she let me know when she felt better so we could try again.

The end.

:lol

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11241 on: January 23, 2020, 09:57:30 AM »
if someone cancels the day of the first date without offering a makeup time/date, you move on. it's not very difficult.

her obsessing over this so much proves the dude was right

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11242 on: January 23, 2020, 09:59:12 AM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11243 on: January 23, 2020, 10:04:01 AM »
Also setting up an actual date for the first meetup is for suckers.  Just do happy hour or coffee.  I learned that the hard way, nothing worse than being stuck with someone for an hour or two when you determine in the first five minutes you or them aren't interested.

Hermit

« Reply #11244 on: January 23, 2020, 10:05:35 AM »
Also setting up an actual date for the first meetup is for suckers.  Just do happy hour or coffee.  I learned that the hard way, nothing worse than being stuck with someone for an hour or two when you determine in the first five minutes you or them aren't interested.
This. I recently started seeing someone and I suggested we just grab a drink. Easy out if either of us weren't feeling it.

we're feeling it  :aah
[close]

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11245 on: January 23, 2020, 10:18:32 AM »
honestly every online dating story makes me glad i'm not in that pool anymore. i'm too old and easily annoyed with dumb shit to deal with this stuff.

Hermit

« Reply #11246 on: January 23, 2020, 10:38:45 AM »
it fucking sucks

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11247 on: January 23, 2020, 10:48:59 AM »
Always cancel the first date, make them reschedule.

Power move.

Cancel the first date then refuse to reschedule, like a true alpha.
©@©™

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #11248 on: January 23, 2020, 11:03:53 AM »
Lol, they made ElectricBlanketFire a mod.

Tiops

« Reply #11249 on: January 23, 2020, 11:12:50 AM »
Didn't the PC guys create their own forum as well?

Kinda nuts all the subcommunities GAF has spawned lol:

OA
The Bore
Mupepe.com (RIP)
Slaent
ERA

Missing any?

Isn't Metamucil (heh) also a spawn from GAF?

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11250 on: January 23, 2020, 11:32:08 AM »
Didn't the PC guys create their own forum as well?

Kinda nuts all the subcommunities GAF has spawned lol:

OA
The Bore
Mupepe.com (RIP)
Slaent
ERA

Missing any?

Isn't Metamucil (heh) also a spawn from GAF?

Yes. So was Wasting Your Life (or whatever) that the Rockband Community thread did. AFAIK it died fast and the folks that were banned during that got unbanned and went back.

Chim Richalds

• Professional Doctor
« Reply #11251 on: January 23, 2020, 11:36:30 AM »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #11252 on: January 23, 2020, 11:38:24 AM »

Managed to avoid these "dating randoms" scenarios pretty much my entire life.   "When I was young" (dadsplain) having a social circle that parties was all you really needed to meet people.   

Obviously took people out on dates but it was always pretty much after we knew each other, almost always after actually hooking up at a party or night out.

:ego :dice :ego
Margs

Hermit

« Reply #11253 on: January 23, 2020, 11:44:48 AM »
Lol, they made ElectricBlanketFire a mod.
he probably told his wife and kids too

"HEY BABE, I DID IT. KIDS GET IN HERE QUICK!" *shows moderator tag*

Maybe she'll cancel the bull tonight and actually let him fuck her

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #11254 on: January 23, 2020, 11:47:25 AM »
BronsonLeeGate continues: https://www.inquirer.com/business/comcast/flyers-gritty-assault-boy-philadelphia-police-investigation-20200122.html
In Greenwell’s telling, Brandon playfully patted the mascot on the head after the photo was taken. As Brandon walked away, Gritty got out of his chair, “took a running start," and “punched my son as hard as he could," Greenwell said Wednesday.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #11255 on: January 23, 2020, 11:50:41 AM »
Is Warren the only one in the top four who doesn't have a questionable history of race or has made questionable comments regarding race?

:brain

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11256 on: January 23, 2020, 11:52:56 AM »
BronsonLeeGate continues: https://www.inquirer.com/business/comcast/flyers-gritty-assault-boy-philadelphia-police-investigation-20200122.html
In Greenwell’s telling, Brandon playfully patted the mascot on the head after the photo was taken. As Brandon walked away, Gritty got out of his chair, “took a running start," and “punched my son as hard as he could," Greenwell said Wednesday.

Glen Greenwald is having a rough week. First he got a warrant issued for his arrest in Brazil, now the bootleg Philly Phanatic is punching his kid.
©@©™

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #11257 on: January 23, 2020, 11:53:44 AM »
Online dating during the MySpace era was quite easy. Click on scenester cutie who likes “obscure” band, meet up to bang, and repeat.
Oi Oi

Hermit

« Reply #11258 on: January 23, 2020, 11:57:22 AM »
Online dating during the MySpace era was quite easy. Click on scenester cutie who likes “obscure” band, meet up to bang, and repeat.
being 17 and fat made that impossible for me, so I stuck to hitting up girls on Ragnarok Online

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11259 on: January 23, 2020, 12:27:45 PM »
this is now a :nsfw 2b thread, nerds

[close]

2B and 2P
 :phil
 :nsfw  :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw
[close]
:nsfw  :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw :nsfw
ど助平

Hermit

« Reply #11260 on: January 23, 2020, 12:32:37 PM »
looking at this at work

:aah :noah :drudge

10centtacos

« Reply #11261 on: January 23, 2020, 12:34:20 PM »
https://twitter.com/BronsonLee/status/1220203652788285440
https://twitter.com/trick_era/status/1220265089913315330

Shit, almost forgot about this guy. He was militant in his defense of the EGS and would take over entire threads at times. :rofl

I love all the drama surrounding this dork. The way he fished for attention after stepping down as mod. Pretty sure he went to 8 different threads to put feelers out and no one gave a single fuck. :rofl

Now's he talking about being harassed by random PC autists, who likely said a mean thing to him one time because he wouldn't stfu. :rofl

I love the internet.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11262 on: January 23, 2020, 12:36:41 PM »
those are all reasonable and even nice posters. queen regularly gives away games on metacouncil and the rest of them that i see there are all very chill.

that plus him not actually presenting any evidence plus bronson regularly being an attention hound makes this extra ::) ::) ::)

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11263 on: January 23, 2020, 12:39:05 PM »
but then again i can't be surprised that a resetti dork can't take a slight pushback on their opinion and immediately scream HARASSMENT while everyone else gives nofux

10centtacos

« Reply #11264 on: January 23, 2020, 12:41:02 PM »
those are all reasonable and even nice posters. queen regularly gives away games on metacouncil and the rest of them that i see there are all very chill.

that plus him not actually presenting any evidence plus bronson regularly being an attention hound makes this extra ::) ::) ::)

It goes deeper. Found this on KF.

10centtacos

« Reply #11265 on: January 23, 2020, 12:42:31 PM »
but then again i can't be surprised that a resetti dork can't take a slight pushback on their opinion and immediately scream HARASSMENT while everyone else gives nofux
Almost 100% sure this is it

benjipwns

« Reply #11266 on: January 23, 2020, 12:44:49 PM »
FACT CHECK:
QueenOfHunting was a regular on kiwifarms. You know what goes on there, right?
QOH was perma'd for stalking an admin
Oh no he told people they were wrong. Totally means death threats and harassment is earned
We had real humans threatening the life of another human being over this garbage.
Quote from: 2Bee
It sucks when people you know get death threats or get doxxed and harassed you know.
Quote from: 2Bee
Human lives were at risk over a goddamn launcher.

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11267 on: January 23, 2020, 12:46:33 PM »

"you acted like a dick, but you didn't deserve mean things said to you"
"HARASSMENT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

again this is  ::) ::) ::)

benjipwns

« Reply #11268 on: January 23, 2020, 12:49:22 PM »
User Banned (5 Days): Concern Trolling on Sensitive Issues

Warren is getting destroyed right now for being thought as untruthful. Her unwillingly to admit you need to raise taxes on the middle class for her progressive policies is a big negative on her and put a bullseye on her back. Now everything she says or said is coming back to haunt her.

She has good ideas and policies but her obsession with identity politics have hurt her extremely. She doesn't need to "live the situation" to understand the problem. Being dishonest about it won't help when its so easy to fact check these days.
scalped

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11269 on: January 23, 2020, 12:50:22 PM »

"not enough posts in this egs topic, i guess that means the haters just like to hate"
"that's kind of a dumb metric to use"
"HARASSMENT FUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU"

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11270 on: January 23, 2020, 12:52:52 PM »

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11271 on: January 23, 2020, 12:53:46 PM »
Almost 100% sure this is it

It is.  He's a loser in real life (in a level 1 IT job for 10 years) so he was desperate to be a REEE celebrity/personality.  His MO would usually to be creating a thread or posting a response that showed what a smug asshole he is, getting called out on it, and then whining about being harassed and saying he was quitting the forum.  When he finally did it

:no1curr

And he's obviously still salty for it.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11272 on: January 23, 2020, 12:54:19 PM »
HUMAN *CLAP* LIVES *CLAP* WERE *CLAP* AT *CLAP* RISK *CLAP* OVER *CLAP* A *CLAP* LAUNCHER
©@©™

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11273 on: January 23, 2020, 12:54:56 PM »
https://twitter.com/BronsonLee/status/1220387889785106432

"i had to call the cops out of fear"

if he's lying: ::) ::) ::) again
if he's telling the truth: :neogaf

911, how can i help you?
POLICE HELP THERES MEAN MESSAGE BOARD POSTS ABOUT ME
*click*

benjipwns

« Reply #11274 on: January 23, 2020, 12:55:04 PM »
Found this on KF.
You're supposed to call it "The Farms" around here. :ufup

BisMarckie

« Reply #11275 on: January 23, 2020, 12:55:09 PM »
Nachobro, Please do not act disrespectful towards the dead victims of the PC launcher app wars.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #11276 on: January 23, 2020, 12:56:13 PM »
CheeseburgerFarms
©@©™

benjipwns

nachobro

• Live Más
« Reply #11278 on: January 23, 2020, 12:56:58 PM »
dude posted AND retweeted himself twice on the same post for under 30 likes...even when he's trying his hardest he can't get anyone to care :lol :lol :lol

BisMarckie

« Reply #11279 on: January 23, 2020, 12:57:38 PM »