Author Topic: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW  (Read 885942 times)

nudemacusers

Re: DOJ |OT| SUMMIT NOW SUMMIT NOW
« Reply #11640 on: January 24, 2020, 04:51:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i’m-saudi-from-saudi-arabia-era-ask-your-questions.166610/

A lot of borderline Bill Maher posts itt  :doge :brain
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11641 on: January 24, 2020, 05:15:19 PM »

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #11642 on: January 24, 2020, 05:15:21 PM »
At this rate half of the left will boycott the election one way or another. It is all going according to Keikaku.

Imagine lifting your fat ass to vote for Hillary in 2016 and boycott 2020 because Bernie riles you up.

Those poor souls  :sabu
The US left  :neogaf

Seriousely, does it even matter at that point ? I'm not from the US, so maybe the situation is a bit more prystine from afar, but it's like they're fighting really hard for who's going to lose the presidential election. Bad move to focus on that impeachment bullshit, during an election year, against a guy who's got elected by playing it like he's a victim of the US establishment 24/7. I mean, how can you be that dumb ?   :lol

How ironic that KF people want me censored for my differing opinions.

Who gives two shits about your dumbass opinions ? You think you're somewhat important because you're a broke-ass virgin who votes left and post on Thebore ? That's the norm here. 

The only reason I can tell you apart is because you've been jumping on Reseterabanbot's ass on every occasions for whatever reason.

He's a bro to many people on internet, while I fail to remember the last time you made me laugh or even said something interesting that didn't aged like Syrian milk, if that ever happened.

For the record, I'm also convinced if Kiwi wanted to shut your mouth up, it would be shut already. Don't push your unknown-luck too much though : they might notice you one day if you continue desperately to wave your arms at them that much. You can ask some of your friends what it's like when it happens.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11643 on: January 24, 2020, 05:18:48 PM »
WHY
because she does kendo

Yeah, stuff about her is out in the wild.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11644 on: January 24, 2020, 05:23:50 PM »
ritous annihilated  :lol

Boredfrom

« Reply #11645 on: January 24, 2020, 05:24:03 PM »
KarpalaJoe, you are probably bigger prey for some troll communities than Rioutus right now. Troll shielding by sucking ResetBanBot dick is kind of transarent.   

ritous annihilated  :lol

:ohyou  :comeon

Dude... Is KarpalaJoe.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11646 on: January 24, 2020, 05:26:10 PM »
he's the best joe we've got  :trumps

Boredfrom

« Reply #11647 on: January 24, 2020, 05:28:01 PM »
he's the best joe we've got  :trumps

Oh dude, you really have no idea.  :aweshum

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11649 on: January 24, 2020, 05:30:07 PM »
 :drool

Rman

« Reply #11650 on: January 24, 2020, 05:39:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shut-the-fuck-up-about-how-you-wont-be-bullied-to-just-vote-for-the-democrat-no-matter-who-trump-threatens-to-cut-funding-to-cali-over-abortion.166583/page-3#post-28533316

Excel is Canadian yet obsessed with Trump and US-politics.
Excel is basically bizarro Nintex :lol

It's so bizarre when I found out. She was a huge Hilary supporter as well.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11651 on: January 24, 2020, 05:39:49 PM »

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #11653 on: January 24, 2020, 05:46:22 PM »
:dead

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #11654 on: January 24, 2020, 05:54:16 PM »
At this rate half of the left will boycott the election one way or another. It is all going according to Keikaku.

Imagine lifting your fat ass to vote for Hillary in 2016 and boycott 2020 because Bernie riles you up.

Seriousely, does it even matter at that point ? I'm not from the US, so maybe the situation is a bit more prystine from afar, but it's like they're fighting really hard for who's going to lose the presidential election. Bad move to focus on that impeachment bullshit, during an election year, against a guy who's got elected by playing it like he's a victim of the US establishment 24/7. I mean, how can you be that dumb ?   :lol

How ironic that KF people want me censored for my differing opinions.

Who gives two shits about your dumbass opinions ? You think you're somewhat important because you're a broke-ass virgin who votes left and post on Thebore ? That's the norm here. 

The only reason I can tell you apart is because you've been jumping on Reseterabanbot's ass on every occasions for whatever reason.

He's a bro to many people on internet, while I fail to remember the last time you made me laugh or even said something interesting that didn't aged like Syrian milk, if that ever happened.

For the record, I'm also convinced if Kiwi wanted to shut your mouth up, it would be shut already. Don't push your unknown-luck too much though : they might notice you one day if you continue desperately to wave your arms at them that much. You can ask some of your friends what it's like when it happens.

JFC you're as bad as a REE resettlement advisor.

Riotous can be annoying at times, but I'm not getting into big dicked/titted swingers parties, so I can't be legit mad at the dude.  Just put him on ignore and quit spazzing out if it butthurts you that much.  This sort of attitude and posting is exactly what this thread was made to make fun of.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 05:58:57 PM by porkbun »

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #11655 on: January 24, 2020, 05:55:07 PM »
KarpalaJoe, you are probably bigger prey for some troll communities than Rioutus right now. Troll shielding by sucking ResetBanBot dick is kind of transarent.   

Did Slayven stole your account or something ? I can speak 4 languages and you can't even spell yours correctly ?

What trolls comunities by the way ? A gang of blue-haired internet activists that are on the verge of free-fall each time you misgender them ? That's the friends you'd rely on if I ever decide to come your way because I'm on bad day ?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #11656 on: January 24, 2020, 05:59:28 PM »
 :badass :badass :badass

10centtacos

« Reply #11657 on: January 24, 2020, 05:59:39 PM »
Looks like things are heating up in here :success

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11658 on: January 24, 2020, 06:00:57 PM »
Dog-mod: This shit right here is why I said to knock-off the cool-mom-ism.

But nooo...

10centtacos

« Reply #11659 on: January 24, 2020, 06:01:53 PM »
The Lunar Steam sale is ridiculous btw. Thank you China.

Boredfrom

« Reply #11660 on: January 24, 2020, 06:02:05 PM »

Did Slayven stole your account or something ? I can speak 4 languages and you can't even spell yours correctly ?

What trolls comunities by the way ? A gang of blue-haired internet activists that are on the verge of free-fall each time you misgender them ? That's the friends you'd rely on if I ever decide to come your way because I'm on bad day ?

:lol

Holy shit dude, you are the guy that asked for money by PM in exchange of giving a NeoGaf mod name.  :lol

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11661 on: January 24, 2020, 06:02:19 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #11662 on: January 24, 2020, 06:03:30 PM »

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #11663 on: January 24, 2020, 06:03:51 PM »
Remember when KarpalaJoe pretended to be a girl to get internet clout? :neogaf
每天生气

team filler

• filler
  • filler

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #11665 on: January 24, 2020, 06:11:37 PM »
Riotous can be annoying at times, but I'm not getting into big dicked/titted swingers parties, so I can't be legit mad at the dude.  Just put him on ignore and quit spazzing out if it butthurts you that much.  This sort of attitude and posting is exactly what this thread was made to make fun of.

At times ? And what kind of skank-pussy put people on ignore ?

Holy shit dude, you are the guy that asked for money by PM in exchange of giving a NeoGaf mod name.  :lol

Yeah, among many other stuff that you would consider red-flags if you had half of a brain.

How is that supposed to explain why you can't spell english for shit despite being a grown-ass hairy dude who spends his entire life on a discussion board though ?

Boredfrom

« Reply #11666 on: January 24, 2020, 06:13:43 PM »
I’m Mexican, dude.

Yeah, among many other stuff that you would consider red-flags if you had half of a brain.   

I agree, meth is a hell of a drug. I will pray for you.

EchoRin

• Hey, it's that dog.
« Reply #11667 on: January 24, 2020, 06:15:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/ThyArtIsMemes/status/1220838879747608576

Onision is a sick fuck that appeals to Hot Topic minded high school girls of the world.  :yuck
Edit: and by that I mean he takes advantage of their impressionability.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 06:30:00 PM by EchoRin »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11668 on: January 24, 2020, 06:15:13 PM »

At times ? And what kind of skank-pussy put people on ignore ?

How is that supposed to explain why you can't spell english for shit despite being a grown-ass hairy dude who spends his entire life on a discussion board though ?
drag him, bb  :clap

Boredfrom

« Reply #11669 on: January 24, 2020, 06:16:21 PM »
Jesus, filler, have some standards.

FStop7

« Reply #11670 on: January 24, 2020, 06:17:04 PM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty

10centtacos

« Reply #11672 on: January 24, 2020, 06:20:15 PM »
filler brings balance

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11673 on: January 24, 2020, 06:23:24 PM »
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #11674 on: January 24, 2020, 06:25:09 PM »
filler has the important job of providing important likes and encouragment to people who have proven themselves to be truly exceptional. :american

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11675 on: January 24, 2020, 06:27:26 PM »
who the fuck is karpala joe lmao
Uncle

Rman

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11677 on: January 24, 2020, 06:28:18 PM »
cheeseburgers killed the Joe Rogan x Bernie shipping thread, because cheeseburgers ruin everything.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #11678 on: January 24, 2020, 06:33:16 PM »

KarpalaJoe

« Reply #11679 on: January 24, 2020, 06:33:41 PM »

No, I take it back. He's mexican and I don't punch those people down. I respect Mexicans and feel for the hell they live by daily.

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #11680 on: January 24, 2020, 06:34:25 PM »
lol even weirdos like peter coffin see the good in the Joe Rogan endorsement.

http://twitter.com/petercoffin/status/1220788322836058113

10centtacos

« Reply #11681 on: January 24, 2020, 06:36:54 PM »

What a bunch of drones :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11682 on: January 24, 2020, 06:42:29 PM »

Seriousely, does it even matter at that point ? I'm not from the US, so maybe the situation is a bit more prystine from afar, but it's like they're fighting really hard for who's going to lose the presidential election. Bad move to focus on that impeachment bullshit, during an election year, against a guy who's got elected by playing it like he's a victim of the US establishment 24/7. I mean, how can you be that dumb ?   :lol
I've been thinking this constantly but all I'm getting back is: "BUT UR DUMB ORANGE MAN BAD"

Trump will be able to run as the underdog 'man of the people' challenger political outsider while he is President.
He might even get more votes from Republicans who broke the ranks in 2016 because of the economy and how he neutered Iran or put in all those conservative judges.
It's mind boggling how the Democrats and media have not changed their 2016 strategy at all. In fact, they let Trump get away with blaming the government he runs for homelessness, drug epidemics, gun violence and other problems.
By attacking him and only him they also fuel his "DoNothingDemocrats" campaign. Which is mind boggling considering he's the one sitting in front of the TV eating McDonalds all week in between Golf weekends.
And to top it all off, the Democratic leadership steps in front of a camera and literally says: "If we don't impeach this guy, we can't win the election".  :o
🤴

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11683 on: January 24, 2020, 06:43:05 PM »

shoe0nhead in the replies https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1220807556936978437

They still must hate each other GamerGate, though.

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11684 on: January 24, 2020, 06:45:24 PM »
When your actual job is political commentary, and you work for big media, but you private your twitter account the second you get some heat: https://twitter.com/shoe0nhead/status/1220830413322706945

Unironically harvest their organs.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11685 on: January 24, 2020, 06:46:40 PM »
If Joe Rogan splits the Democratic party :whew
🤴

ResetBanBot

« Reply #11686 on: January 24, 2020, 06:50:37 PM »
Imagine how fragile and pathetic your political party is when youtube weed man can decimate your shit.

The DNC should just take some DMT

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11687 on: January 24, 2020, 06:54:30 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #11688 on: January 24, 2020, 06:55:36 PM »
"Shut the fuck up about [X] because I know better" might be the quintessential excelfion thread.
:neogaf
ὕβρις

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11689 on: January 24, 2020, 06:57:11 PM »
filler brings balance
can't argue with 10centtacos, you just can't beat them prices  ;)

No, I take it back. He's mexican and I don't punch those people down. I respect Mexicans and feel for the hell they live by daily.
best joe is merciful, inshallah  :rejoice

stufte

• Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior Senior
« Reply #11690 on: January 24, 2020, 06:58:31 PM »
This is what REE and the other wokescolds are against:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1220561065966219264

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #11691 on: January 24, 2020, 06:58:57 PM »
If you're a minority, what can you do when you're outnumbered?

I believe the saying goes "If you can't beat them... fuuuuuuuuckkkkkkk oooooofffff"
Fish<

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11692 on: January 24, 2020, 07:01:24 PM »
Lmao the news media is so fucking broken. It's just endless walls of this shit  :lol :lol :lol
https://twitter.com/JRubinBlogger/status/1220830423112130561
🤴

Boredfrom

« Reply #11693 on: January 24, 2020, 07:01:50 PM »

At least Joe tried to fight back, filler.

Didnt go to use passive agressive likes or emoticons.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11694 on: January 24, 2020, 07:03:47 PM »

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #11695 on: January 24, 2020, 07:05:11 PM »
This is what REE and the other wokescolds are against:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1220561065966219264

As a wise, handsome scholar once wrote:

My god they are so fucking utterly stupid. Painfully so.
Fish<

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #11696 on: January 24, 2020, 07:05:51 PM »
https://twitter.com/Brave_Writing/status/1220775503964954626

Cancel Joe because he attacked the QUEEN
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #11697 on: January 24, 2020, 07:05:53 PM »

I told you he was the best joe we've got  :trumps nice to see you hopping on the bandwagon  :dobbs

Boredfrom

« Reply #11698 on: January 24, 2020, 07:07:47 PM »

I told you he was the best joe we've got  :trumps nice to see you hopping on the bandwagon  :dobbs

So you are admiting shitting the thread in purpose?

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #11699 on: January 24, 2020, 07:08:09 PM »
someone needs to make a "best joe" thread now
Uncle