Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3134481 times)

Propagandhim

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #16980 on: June 02, 2020, 01:32:38 PM »
All of the pro-looting "oh, they so mad they can't help themselves!" arguments just come across as infantilising paternalism.
They're also a big Fuck You to the people just as mad from just as rough backgrounds who somehow manage to not wreck and steal a bunch of shit.

I don't get how some people have these huge cognitive blindspots that being an asshole cuts across all classes, religions and ethnicities.

It all depends on what happens hereafter:  If this opportunity to change how policing works is squandered, it will be a real shame that all these minority communities will be devastated for decades for nothing.  The country is now tasked to recognize the opportunity cost to a people that they have no stake in.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #16981 on: June 02, 2020, 01:40:35 PM »
I don't understand the pretense that there aren't lives at stake in both circumstances

losing your business or job could mean losing your home, which could mean homelessness, substance abuse, mental illness and death

or it could mean the desperation that leads people to steal at a time when it's not socially acceptable, and wind up in and out of the prison system with a life ended or wasted

of course true police reform would have much longer term effects on lives saved than a few specific lives destroyed at this moment, but those people deserve consideration as well
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:59:23 PM by Uncle »
Uncle

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #16982 on: June 02, 2020, 01:45:13 PM »
I mean, I guess this Twitter account lives up to its name, but uh...?

https://twitter.com/NinEverything/status/1267627987966423040

A broken window is news?

And just like that, ReeRA stopped supporting the riots.

Propagandhim

« Reply #16983 on: June 02, 2020, 01:49:19 PM »

meh
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 02:07:28 PM by Propagandhim »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #16985 on: June 02, 2020, 02:09:15 PM »
the op of the "in defense of looting" thread had it locked because with threads like the Fordham one the opinion tide suddenly turned really hard  :lol
(Image removed from quote.)

"I think as the situation progresses, that kind of footage becomes more common and the defenses in the OP less relevant."

So in short, he couldn't defend looters anymore when he saw people... looting.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #16986 on: June 02, 2020, 02:11:14 PM »
All of the pro-looting "oh, they so mad they can't help themselves!" arguments just come across as infantilising paternalism.
They're also a big Fuck You to the people just as mad from just as rough backgrounds who somehow manage to not wreck and steal a bunch of shit.

I don't get how some people have these huge cognitive blindspots that being an asshole cuts across all classes, religions and ethnicities.

It all depends on what happens hereafter:  If this opportunity to change how policing works is squandered, it will be a real shame that all these minority communities will be devastated for decades for nothing.  The country is now tasked to recognize the opportunity cost to a people that they have no stake in.

The problem is actually identifying what changes should be made and laying out what the action plan for reform should be.
Which is easier said than done, because concrete solutions are going to be nitpicked by, well, everyone.
Suggest anything too radical, and you run the risk of making empty promises that will get blocked in delivery.
Deliver anything underwhelming and you're at risk of just offering platitudes like thoughts and prayers.

e: like, charging a few officers who plea out to retire on full pension and like, renaming a street Floyd Drive or something ain't gonna fix shit.

Propagandhim

« Reply #16987 on: June 02, 2020, 02:26:01 PM »

The problem is actually identifying what changes should be made and laying out what the action plan for reform should be.
Which is easier said than done, because concrete solutions are going to be nitpicked by, well, everyone.
Suggest anything too radical, and you run the risk of making empty promises that will get blocked in delivery.
Deliver anything underwhelming and you're at risk of just offering platitudes like thoughts and prayers.

e: like, charging a few officers who plea out to retire on full pension and like, renaming a street Floyd Drive or something ain't gonna fix shit.

How about making cops accountable for their actions and going from there? That seems like a good place to start.

I don't know where I first heard it, but the policy of making police behavior be tied to pension was a great start.  Apparently the cop in question had quite a rap sheet and was allowed to keep policing with that sort of negligence. 

ToxicAdam

• captain of my capsized ship
« Reply #16988 on: June 02, 2020, 02:32:24 PM »
There needs to be an OSHA for police. Independent and thorough.

In the industrial workplace, if a crane block falls on someone's head and kills them. There are investigations, fines, corrective actions to prevent further incidents down the road. This has led to a gradual improvement of safety conditions over many years.

That same kind of nation-wide, systemic corrective program needs to be put in place. We can't trust the state/local governments to do it.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #16989 on: June 02, 2020, 02:34:05 PM »
I think conflating protesters with looters does a huge disservice to the protesters.

How about making cops accountable for their actions and going from there? That seems like a good place to start.

Right; what does that actually entail? Civilian oversight panels? Mandatory body cameras? Additional (re)training? Breaking up unions? Job losses? Arrests? Budget cuts? More privatisation of law enforcement? More nationalisation of law enforcement? Moving authority for the police away from the state level to the federal level?

bdoughty

« Reply #16990 on: June 02, 2020, 02:42:07 PM »

Everyone needs to play by new rules.

An easy one for the police. Any cop that uses the knee to the neck is terminated. Excessive force in situations where excessive force is not necessary. Wave any pensions goodbye. It's your job to protect and serve.
To the Media. Report the news fairly. As horrific as this murder was. Just weeks before a black man killed two elderly white people in a cemetery that were visiting their dead son. Outside of Fox and local news stations, nothing.
Black people: White people are killed by cops far more often than any other race. Also stop killing each other. Get that education and never attack another black person for wanting to better themselves.
White people: Stop it with the white guilt. Instead of burning down a black owned business, buy products from a black owned business. Invest money into inner city schools. Less talking, more doing.
Hispanics/Asians: Sup.
Hollywood: Nobody gives a shit. You are also the one percent. Donate to the inner city, instead of buying another car or house or plane.
Resetera: Stop being a bunch of pussies. Yes, pussies. You vaginal blood farts.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #16991 on: June 02, 2020, 02:44:43 PM »
Do you really think I have an answer for you? There are people much smarter than any of us that need to come up with a solution, and in the very near future. I mean, actively working on it.

Cops need to be accountable for their actions. That's what we want. The people you pay with your taxes to govern you need to figure out the back end and come to you with a solution.

That's my point. To enact change you need to know what the change actually consists of.
And any solution that gets presented is going to be nitpicked to fuck by commentators, and the longer from events it gets is going to have less and less traction in getting legislated.

bdoughty

« Reply #16993 on: June 02, 2020, 02:54:39 PM »
Just posted the totals, as I said more whites are killed by cops than another other race. If you are basing it on % of the population then your data would be correct. The other factor is that people do not loot and burn down cities when a white person is unjustly killed by a cop.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #16994 on: June 02, 2020, 03:10:51 PM »
Yes, fox news will cry against any legislation that pokes at the angry police bear. So... do nothing? This is why people are burning their cities. Its the only way the know how to hit back at the system that keeps hitting them. This happen in a city almost entirely ruled by democrats.

If you don't make cops accountable for their actions, this is the consequence.

I didn't say do nothing, I said what actually needs changing and how to do that needs more than just aspirational platitudes, and it was in response to propaghandims original post (paraphrasing) that if nothing happens as a result it compounds the tragedy. Because the details of what those changes actually need to be and how to implement them is what is going to determine implementation.
And the longer it takes to nail those details down, the harder it's going to be to push them through.

bdoughty

« Reply #16995 on: June 02, 2020, 03:16:30 PM »
And... that's the only data that matters ha ha.

Ha Ha? You are leaving out a pretty big statistic here. The black population is roughly 15% of the population. They are responsible for over 50% of homicides. assaults and robberies (might not be 50% for robberies as I could not find two sources). So they have a far higher chance of being involved with the police.

Propagandhim

« Reply #16996 on: June 02, 2020, 03:23:03 PM »
Guys, guys, guys, who cares about proportionality anymore.  Proportionality is for the birds.  Let's just appreciate the ultimate irony that this all started from the fact that a guy tried to spend a counterfeit $20 bill because he had no money.  While the Fed is printing $6 trillion, one poor black guy tries to spend $20 that he doesn't have and it kickstarts a nation-wide mass riot/race war.  Per capita is dead.

bdoughty

« Reply #16997 on: June 02, 2020, 03:26:14 PM »
What's your rational for why black people are responsible for this 50% figure you're stating?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States#Crime_statistics

or one of the other million websites on crime data.

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #16998 on: June 02, 2020, 03:28:48 PM »
Ha Ha? You are leaving out a pretty big statistic here. The black population is roughly 15% of the population. They are responsible for over 50% of homicides. assaults and robberies (might not be 50% for robberies as I could not find two sources). So they have a far higher chance of being involved with the police.
never thought I'd see this shit on the fuckin bore but here we are :dead
每天生气

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #16999 on: June 02, 2020, 03:29:07 PM »
Well, the citizen's need to act like project managers then and not just ask for change, get an OK! and move on with their lives. They need to check in with local representatives regularly to make sure these changes are at the forefront and progress is being made.

Citizens don't need to express the specifics of what change they want to see, or even fully realise it for themselves and can just express general dissatisfaction or malaise.

But somebody needs to, and they need to be clear about what their plans will change, to what extent, how soon, and for how much. And they need to do it sooner rather than later.

shosta

« Reply #17001 on: June 02, 2020, 03:32:06 PM »
Genius bdoughty leaves the bore after calling us irredeemable libshits only to come back just to argue race statistics. What an upstanding member of society. A role model for all children
每天生气

bdoughty

« Reply #17002 on: June 02, 2020, 03:32:51 PM »
No, I asked why you think black people commit 50%. I know how to look up statistics on wikipedia.

It's like that question, why do black men kill black men in such high numbers. You tell me the answer to that. I am sure it comes down to blame whitey.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17003 on: June 02, 2020, 03:33:32 PM »

Bdought has always been a open alt righter.

bdoughty

« Reply #17004 on: June 02, 2020, 03:34:27 PM »
Genius bdoughty leaves the bore after calling us irredeemable libshits only to come back just to argue race statistics. What an upstanding member of society. A role model for all children

Most of you are irredeemable libshits.

bdoughty

« Reply #17005 on: June 02, 2020, 03:35:08 PM »
Bdought has always been a open alt righter.

Nazi, get that straight. We are all Nazi's.

shosta

« Reply #17006 on: June 02, 2020, 03:36:20 PM »
I just don't know why you do it to yourself instead of posting on stormfront
每天生气

bdoughty

« Reply #17007 on: June 02, 2020, 03:37:07 PM »
I just don't know why you do it to yourself instead of posting on stormfront

Because I do not wish ill on black people or any other race? I understand you Li B tards hate facts and figures but fuck me sideways, sometimes you have see reality.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:44:18 PM by bdoughty »

bdoughty

« Reply #17008 on: June 02, 2020, 03:39:40 PM »
While I was hoping you'd get in to skullsizes, this is enough for me to move on from this exchange.

Interesting that you brought it up. Nice work there Jimmy the Greek.

BisMarckie

« Reply #17009 on: June 02, 2020, 03:39:41 PM »

:gurl

Quote from: shosta
(Image removed from quote.)

shosta

« Reply #17010 on: June 02, 2020, 03:40:45 PM »
It was IRONIC, I WAS BEING IRONIC, QUIT TAKING IT OUT OF CONTEXT
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #17011 on: June 02, 2020, 03:44:24 PM »
Weren‘t you perma-banned from resetera for racism? :kermit
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 03:53:11 PM by BisMarckie »

shosta

« Reply #17012 on: June 02, 2020, 03:56:15 PM »
No I was permabanned for making jokes about Sweet Nicole "actioning" TenCentCoast in the bedroom
每天生气

BisMarckie

« Reply #17013 on: June 02, 2020, 03:57:40 PM »
racist AND transphobic :jeanluc

Rufus

• 🙈🙉🙊
« Reply #17014 on: June 02, 2020, 04:07:23 PM »
No, I asked why you think black people commit 50%. I know how to look up statistics on wikipedia.

It's like that question, why do black men kill black men in such high numbers.  I am sure it comes down to blame whitey.
Why don't you put forward a theory? Make it sound plausible, but match the sinister implications.

Here, some pretty maps to get your imagination going:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/08/us/census-race-map.html

spoiler (click to show/hide)
White people predominantly kill other white people, too, btw.
[close]

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17015 on: June 02, 2020, 04:19:08 PM »
bdoughty destroys sjwhosta with facts and figures

*President Trump orders tanks to run over protesters in Times Square*
bdoughty: "Hey psst, did you know that statistically more black people are involved in hit and runs? I'm not racist I'm just saying"
🤴

Propagandhim

« Reply #17016 on: June 02, 2020, 04:19:51 PM »
still thinkin bout bow and arrow brah and his firey toyota

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #17017 on: June 02, 2020, 08:02:03 PM »
Kswee threads of the day (so far, still 4+ hours left in the day)

• AP: Trump ordered "show of force" against D.C protest, Army arrived at DC military bases, federal D.C. protest response named “Operation Themis.”
  • Trump campaign has concerns that Trump would lose access to Twitter and Facebook, has launched a Trump "news, information and entertainment" app
  • Reuters: CAN TRUMP SEND IN MILITARY TROOPS WITHOUT A GOVERNOR’S APPROVAL? Yes.
  • Reuters: George Floyd family autopsy could help accused policeman's defense, legal experts say
  • NPR: "White supremacy is a lethal public health issue that predates and contributes to COVID-19" public health and disease experts have stated
  • Eight U.S. states and the District of Columbia cast presidential primary ballots on June 2 on biggest voting day since coronavirus pandemic
  • California court hears appeal of $289 million verdict against Bayer in first Roundup cancer trial
  • DOJ statement regarding June 1 D.C. protests, "The most basic function of government is to provide security for people to ... exercise their rights"
  • MD's 2020 Presidential Primary - June 2, 7 AM to 8 PM, partial results on 2nd, full results could take awhile, MD elections officials warn.
Fish<

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #17018 on: June 02, 2020, 08:35:04 PM »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #17019 on: June 02, 2020, 08:51:56 PM »
There’s another Karen vs Incel movie??  :karen
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #17020 on: June 02, 2020, 09:53:28 PM »
I think it’s more Home Alone 4 Girls Can Torture Criminals Too

I just assumed they were using "becky" in the proto-Karen sense of the word.
©@©™

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #17021 on: June 02, 2020, 09:58:50 PM »
Stop being such a Julia.
©@©™

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #17022 on: June 02, 2020, 10:03:47 PM »

This really is Home Alone.

railGUN

« Reply #17023 on: June 02, 2020, 10:19:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lapd-commander-flashes-white-power-ok-sign-on-ktla.218430/

Is it a white power sign or an ok sign?

Reporter: "Appreciate it, thanks"

Cop: "Thanks" and then gestures 'okay' or "Thanks" and then gestures 'white power'.

:hmm :trumps
Fish<

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #17024 on: June 02, 2020, 10:25:46 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lapd-commander-flashes-white-power-ok-sign-on-ktla.218430/

Is it a white power sign or an ok sign?

Reporter: "Appreciate it, thanks"

Cop: "Thanks" and then gestures 'okay' or "Thanks" and then gestures 'white power'.

:hmm :trumps

Why would you even try something like this at a time like this in a forum like this lmao
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #17025 on: June 02, 2020, 10:56:09 PM »
This commander was all over the news yesterday for working peacefully with protesters, i want to give him the benefit of doubt....hmmmm
He's doing it perfectly IMO.

"Black lives matter! *kneels and hugs*"
*White Power* -- "hehe k byee!"

Flawless logic. That he took a knee makes him only more guilty
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 11:00:59 PM by HaughtyFrank »

benita

« Reply #17026 on: June 02, 2020, 11:03:06 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lapd-commander-flashes-white-power-ok-sign-on-ktla.218430/post-35740947

Why THE FUCK are we giving cops half a benefit of the doubt? Seriously WHAT THE FUCK. Have none of y'all been paying attention? Have none of y'all seen how cops have been treating the people they've been sworn to protect? How much fucking evidence do you need? How many more pictures of white supremacists throwing up this sign does it take for you to make the connection.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT PEOPLE.

benita

« Reply #17027 on: June 02, 2020, 11:11:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lapd-commander-flashes-white-power-ok-sign-on-ktla.218430/post-35743185

In that context, it makes even more sense. His not so subtle way of lashing out for having being forced to work with the protestors instead of stomping them down.

This is the Nadia fuckin Comaneci of reeee posts.

See, the fact that this guy spent hours working with peaceful protestors and de-escalating violence actually makes it MORE likely that he's a racist piece of shit.

Wake up sheeple.

Boredfrom

« Reply #17028 on: June 02, 2020, 11:26:25 PM »
Quote from: Labor
Man, if you guys are really that married to the symbol then fine.

That SNS better be squeaky clean, unlike the asshole who gave the interview...

I forgot how dumb Labor is.  :lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #17029 on: June 02, 2020, 11:46:01 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/minneapolis-protests-over-murder-of-george-floyd-police-response-more-severe-than-when-white-supremacists-stormed-capitol-see-threadmarks-to-help.213759/post-35745516
Quote from: UberTag
I mused the other day that they would intentionally find COVID-19 infected people and put them in confinement with their mass arrested protestors to cough all over everyone so they'll become infected and spread it to their family and loved ones. Thankfully they haven't pulled a germ warfare stunt like that yet. But I wouldn't put it past them if they thought they could play dumb and get away with it.

Dude is going for MVP in that thread.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lapd-commander-flashes-white-power-ok-sign-on-ktla.218430/post-35743185

In that context, it makes even more sense. His not so subtle way of lashing out for having being forced to work with the protestors instead of stomping them down.

This is the Nadia fuckin Comaneci of reeee posts.

See, the fact that this guy spent hours working with peaceful protestors and de-escalating violence actually makes it MORE likely that he's a racist piece of shit.

Wake up sheeple.

I used argue with 9/11 cretins who would say that.  "The fact that the trash cans in the airport didn't explode today is just more proof that 9/11 was a hoax."
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17030 on: June 02, 2020, 11:54:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/minneapolis-protests-over-murder-of-george-floyd-police-response-more-severe-than-when-white-supremacists-stormed-capitol-see-threadmarks-to-help.213759/post-35746527
I'm sure they were completely straightforward and honest about what went down.
And the media will take their word at face value like always. Because they don't know any better.

In fact, they WANT to be lied to. And they're NOT journalists. They're a PR firm.
Fuck, Jason Schreier is more of a journalist than the hacks at CNN these days.

sigh

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #17031 on: June 03, 2020, 12:08:32 AM »
Dude is going for MVP in that thread.
he made this post last night: https://www.resetera.com/threads/minneapolis-protests-over-murder-of-george-floyd-police-response-more-severe-than-when-white-supremacists-stormed-capitol-see-threadmarks-to-help.213759/post-35671464
To be fair, these protests have only been going on for 7 days... and really only 4 days outside of Minneapolis.

A lot of those next-level Hong Kong protester strats weren't picked up by them overnight. They were learned through weeks and months of hardship, persistence and learning from mistakes.

That said, people going out now should be aware of they're in store for and prepare accordingly. Police will spare them no respite.

My personal takeaway from watching several nights' worth of footage is that most cops are sticking to the roads and sidewalks but aren't cutting through alleyways or backyards or any narrow exits that impair their mobility and line of sight when chasing down their pray with gas, rubber bullets and cuffs. The most creative angle I've seen was when they took to the roofs in Minny and started sniping folks.

People should ideally have a planned escape route mapped out. Ideally multiple escape routes. And be cautious of areas where they could be herded in groups and trapped for mass arrests (like bridges). Be mindful of parallel roads and intersections that invite flanking opportunities. Police departments love to herd a group in one direction, flank them on either side before meeting them in the middle. Bikes, scooters... and other easily portable means of making a quick getaway aren't a bad idea, either.

I would have a GPS app of some kind open at all times. And, ideally, have someone in my group that has a means of listening in on local police dispatch. Monitoring local blogs, reddits and streams covering your protest locations would also be ideal. I would also have someone to check in with via phone at regular intervals to advise them of where you are and how you're doing.

Know where the medic tents are. Know where supplies are. Stay hydrated. And if you're out of shape, get a cardio routine going if you plan to protest regularly. Use protesting as a motivating tool to lose weight; having a silver lining will serve to keep your spirits up and give you motivation to stick it out for the long haul.

Beyond that, police will typically telegraph before they'll carry out a directive because they're acting in sync with their colleagues. Folks in DC didn't get warned before the gassing today for Trump's silly photo-op but the cops did telegraph this move by kneeling to put their masks on. They're not going to consciously do that if they don't plan on deploying pepper spray, mace or tear gas.

Other than that, just follow the tips from the Hong Kong crowd in terms of how to dress in as makeshift as fashion as possible. No attire's going to be perfect but things like cardboard insulation, masks, goggles, umbrellas, hoodies, clothing that accommodates mobility (i.e. not jeans) aren't exactly high effort.

Anyhow, that's just basic stuff I'm throwing out there off the top of my head. I'm sure folks that have been out there on the regular have ideas of their own (or ideas I've put forward above they have a different opinion on - I'm sure I'm out to lunch on at least something).

BisMarckie

« Reply #17032 on: June 03, 2020, 12:10:11 AM »
mild doxxing: if you google „ubertag“ simpsons, the second result is a simpsons pornsite that is not safe for life.

Simpsons Porn. See how Lisa, Bart, Homer and Marge having naughty sex with each other. Hand drawn high-quality hentai artworks from FairyCosmo.
:jared

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17033 on: June 03, 2020, 12:20:11 AM »
I would have a GPS app of some kind open at all times. And, ideally, have someone in my group that has a means of listening in on local police dispatch. Monitoring local blogs, reddits and streams covering your protest locations would also be ideal. I would also have someone to check in with via phone at regular intervals to advise them of where you are and how you're doing.

:lol :lol :lol
sigh

BisMarckie

« Reply #17034 on: June 03, 2020, 12:21:21 AM »
Bring your phone, use a GPS App, so the government can track you better. :sabu

shosta

« Reply #17035 on: June 03, 2020, 12:22:41 AM »
They did something similar for the HK protests. Not GPS, but just unbelievably good organizing and rapid communication.
每天生气

railGUN

« Reply #17036 on: June 03, 2020, 12:38:41 AM »
Quote from: Labor
He’s a white supremacist because of the evidence posted in the thread.

Lol what a maroon

Know what? I’ll just report you and let it get sorted out.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lapd-commander-flashes-white-power-ok-sign-on-ktla.218430/post-35748003

:badass
Fish<

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #17037 on: June 03, 2020, 12:39:12 AM »
mild doxxing: if you google „ubertag“ simpsons, the second result is a simpsons pornsite that is not safe for life.

Simpsons Porn. See how Lisa, Bart, Homer and Marge having naughty sex with each other. Hand drawn high-quality hentai artworks from FairyCosmo.
:jared

Fuckin' saved for when TVC is back.

BisMarckie

« Reply #17038 on: June 03, 2020, 12:53:21 AM »
Please donate to help her heal

Yeah that’s a grift and not even a good one.   :lol

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #17039 on: June 03, 2020, 12:57:40 AM »
That thread violates multiple rules: don't source from random tweets, don't make threads just for outrage, etc.

Anyway, it was just a fender bender, PLEASE DO NOT SHARE THE VIDEO

edit: sorry, randomly jumped in a deli
Quote from: from the video
ttimenetwork
(Trigger ⚠️) Young transwoman of color being jumped and assulted last night in a deli in #minnesota (fb : Iyanna dior) Transwomen stay safe and away from large crowds of looters and disgruntled protesters, as you see we are not 100% safe in those spaces!!!!! #BlackTransLivesMatter #BLACKLIVESMATTER
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 01:07:46 AM by benjipwns »