Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3128184 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #17160 on: June 04, 2020, 05:25:52 AM »

:lol

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #17161 on: June 04, 2020, 05:39:26 AM »
You laugh but I tweeted out that EA should do the same with Battlefield Hardline and haven't heard a peep either.

Big vidya are Blue Lives Matter scum

:maduro
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #17162 on: June 04, 2020, 07:05:59 AM »
Freezepeach is a munitions expert now

Lmao, fucking told everyone. Munitions are "limited"

oops.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17163 on: June 04, 2020, 07:56:57 AM »
Couldn't find the tweet (unless it's this first one), but people want to cancel The Game Grumps now?

https://twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1268295953573806080
https://twitter.com/lanakim__/status/1268307664527855616
https://twitter.com/lanakim__/status/1268351430253072387

I don't follow these guys or watch their videos.  Is any of that true?
ど助平

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #17164 on: June 04, 2020, 08:01:10 AM »
Guilt by association most likely, being friends with Jontron.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #17165 on: June 04, 2020, 08:04:00 AM »
if i've learned anything from reset era its that having a gaming youtube channel is basically the same as having kkk memebership card so probably true :trumps
(ice)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17166 on: June 04, 2020, 08:04:17 AM »
if i've learned anything from reset era its that having a gaming youtube channel is basically the same as having kkk memebership card so probably true :trumps

:leon
ど助平

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #17167 on: June 04, 2020, 08:09:47 AM »
Game Grumps has long been radiating a problematic aura as far as I can remember though I long deleted all this from clogging my memory cycles so I won't bother researching if it was typical E-peen drama or/and anathema opinions. ERA basically is adversarial (overcompensating, even) to "early Internet" edginess anyway.
ὕβρις

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17168 on: June 04, 2020, 08:32:17 AM »

nah there's at least one video where arin tells a story about how one day he had to scream nicca a bunch of times "to get it out of his system"

another time he yelled it on GG but their editor censored it with an elephant noise
Uncle

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #17169 on: June 04, 2020, 08:38:50 AM »

nah there's at least one video where arin tells a story about how one day he had to scream nicca a bunch of times "to get it out of his system"

another time he yelled it on GG but their editor censored it with an elephant noise

Couldn't find the tweet (unless it's this first one), but people want to cancel The Game Grumps now?

https://twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1268295953573806080
https://twitter.com/lanakim__/status/1268307664527855616
https://twitter.com/lanakim__/status/1268351430253072387

I don't follow these guys or watch their videos.  Is any of that true?

If that's the case why would any of these people want these bigots to speak on any of this?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17170 on: June 04, 2020, 08:52:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/imagine-a-series-on-what-police-abolition-might-look-like.219429/

this is some sheltered life upper middle class gated community suburban privilege bullshit

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17172 on: June 04, 2020, 09:18:58 AM »
A disgruntled divorcee has shot the secretary at your local middle school because she refused to give him his son, and is now holding several office staff hostage.

IMAGINE...

...you call +311 and the call rolls from the primary crisis intervention team (who are busy replacing a tail light) to your neighbor Carl's cell phone.  In a shocking twist, Carl is the divorcee.  The shock of feeling his pocket vibrate causes Carl to accidentally shoot one of his hostages.  With the growing realization of what he has done weighing heavily upon his heart, Carl tearfully turns the gun on himself, and the situation is resolved.

Isn't that public safety?
Uncle

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #17174 on: June 04, 2020, 09:35:56 AM »

:obama

I'm down.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #17175 on: June 04, 2020, 09:53:38 AM »
idk bro i'd rather get chocked or beaten to death by a power tripping cop

:trumps
(ice)

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #17176 on: June 04, 2020, 10:08:12 AM »
How she stated that she easily gets mad at me for no reason and no right. For example, how i pronounce ketchup

What he left out is that he calls Ketchup the nword.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/about-to-break-up-with-my-girlfriend.218910/

If he says it "catsup", it's worse.

But as far as REEE relationship threads go, this isn't bad.  OP is 23 and most breakups are over petty shit that builds up.  The GF (and I know we're only hearing 1 side of the story) sounds extremely needy.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #17177 on: June 04, 2020, 10:15:53 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/imagine-a-series-on-what-police-abolition-might-look-like.219429/

this is some sheltered life upper middle class gated community suburban privilege bullshit

All hail your new neighborhood volunteer police. 

:wow
sigh

SmokyDave

« Reply #17178 on: June 04, 2020, 10:16:30 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/imagine-a-series-on-what-police-abolition-might-look-like.219429/post-35859057

:neogaf
Fuck me, that's definitely life through the eyes of an early 20's middle-class white girl.

The intimate partner violence one cracked me up. "Experiencing DV? Why not text a stranger and go and meet them?" Um, because my abusive partner will beat the shit out of me? How 'bout dat?

Imagine, you're walking down the street and a man with a gun approaches you. Now imagine that a 'community bullet technician' turns up and all the bullets fired at you turn into dreams and wishes. Isn't that public safety?

Edit: I've quoted the wrong fucking post. Where's my community not-make-me-look-like-a-twat magician?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17179 on: June 04, 2020, 10:16:34 AM »

You steal shit because
its way fucking easier
than getting a job.

IMAGINE...

...while breaking into a
family home some pink
haired notacop comes up
and offers to talk to you
about intersectional
feminism and the patriachy.

An hour later she's got a
split lip and a concussion
and you have her wallet,
phone and keys.

--------------------------

Isn't that some shit?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17180 on: June 04, 2020, 10:30:22 AM »
I genuinely can't even imagine what kind of cosy life you must have led to think the only bad people in the world are cops, and the only things that can go wrong are with your friends and you don't really want to get them into trouble.

Like, even just rape statistics should suggest that just because you know somebody doesn't mean they're good people

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17181 on: June 04, 2020, 10:45:29 AM »
I genuinely can't even imagine what kind of cosy life you must have led to think the only bad people in the world are cops, and the only things that can go wrong are with your friends and you don't really want to get them into trouble.

Like, even just rape statistics should suggest that just because you know somebody doesn't mean they're good people

Rape, assault, murder, theft.  These are all crimes where the first person the detective interviews is a spouse or partner.  Then they move to friends, work colleagues and neighbors.   
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17182 on: June 04, 2020, 10:54:18 AM »
I see the abolition of the military being more likely than the abolition of police forces, and even that's from a privileged position that most western countries don't have hostile actors on their fucking doorstep that you legitimately have to worry about.
Its not like South Korea or Palestine are thinking "We don't really need an army for national defence, do we? We already got diplomats, and they can handle everything"

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17183 on: June 04, 2020, 11:02:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/maga-guys-showed-up-at-a-protest-with-a-truck-in-central-florida-with-a-stuffed-monkey-hanging-from-his-neck.219477/#post-35862957

Same forum that has celebration threads for when racist white girls lose their scholarships is the same forum that’ll ban you permanently for linking to a racist persons Facebook because it has their name on it. Incredible.

Why ban him but leave this up?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/maga-guys-showed-up-at-a-protest-with-a-truck-in-central-florida-with-a-stuffed-monkey-hanging-from-his-neck.219477/post-35862711

???

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #17184 on: June 04, 2020, 11:32:33 AM »

We've seen this from all the threads that are like "YAY ACAB" to "UH OH some bad people are 3 miles away, should I get a gun?"

The vast majority of REEE posters have never even had an experience with a cop outside of a traffic ticket and even less with someone that they would be scared of.  Neppanthpatheee is a upper middle class person with a decent job that has put hundreds of hours into Overwatch that spends all day every day on a message board.  Slayven, Shy, etc. etc, are all the same.  I'm not saying that they've never experienced racism, but they're not exactly oppressed or put down.

I completely agree that there are some (maybe a lot) of cops who are power hungry assholes -- again, I used to live 2 blocks from where George Floyd was pinned down and I experienced some bullshit myself as a white guy -- but to just say there should be no police is so incredibly stupid and is the ultimate definition of NIMBY mentality.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17186 on: June 04, 2020, 12:18:16 PM »
most of you are thinking of this in a vacuum Where all our inequalities still exist. If everyone didn't have to worry about food or housing or jobs crime would already be infinitely lower. Crime exists because legit ways to live have been deprived from those people mostly by there location and color of their skin.

bullshit. crime exists because people who put their needs and desires as being of paramount importance exist.
millionaires embezzling employees pension funds doesnt happen because they can't meet mazlows hierachy of needs.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17188 on: June 04, 2020, 12:55:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/so-how-would-superman-and-superman-one-million-fare-in-the-warhammer-40k-universe.219264/
(Image removed from quote.)
orks would win tho

that threads pretty hilarious with the people thinking superman wouldn't be an avatar of khorne within a week.
"But he's so pure of heart!"
Nurgle is the god of joy and compassion, Slaanesh the god of love, Khorne the god of courage and honour, and Tzeentch is the god of hope and change. That's how fucked up the universe is.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17189 on: June 04, 2020, 12:56:25 PM »

Who knew that solving the gun violence in chicago was so easy.

It's not bad to think about fixing the root causes but it's also crazy naive to think that it would be so simple

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17190 on: June 04, 2020, 01:16:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/protesters-threatened-by-enraged-man-with-four-bladed-weapon-in-queens.219489/

Too bad one of the women said, "Call the police," when that guy with a Klingon Blade moved on them.  They should have called 311 and had a non-police avenger negotiate terms of equal termination of violent acts.
sigh

killamajig

« Reply #17191 on: June 04, 2020, 01:16:58 PM »
I was a correctional officer and working in a prison I can tell you there are definitely people you don't want out in the world. Yes, there's a lot of nonviolent offenders that should probably not be dealt with by putting them in prison. But there's also not an insignificant amount of people that look at those soft-hearted Reseters and see their next victim. They would like nothing more than to rob and rape their little asses and leave them for dead without a second thought. There are truly psychopaths in this world that get their jollies out of hurting other people.

I see all these ACAB and let's abolish prisons hot takes and just shake my head. These people have never seen a real criminal. I know firsthand there needs to be law enforcement reform and I'm all for it but some of these people are not living in the real world.

I've studied criminal justice and the beginning of law enforcement was basically hiring the biggest assholes in town to keep the other assholes in line. Unfortunately a lot of that hasn't changed. It's hard to find people that want to put up with that kind of shit that are good-hearted people. You can go into those jobs with the best intentions but it can change you. You see the worst in humanity. Nobody calls the cops because they're having a good day.

I have lots of ideas how to make policing and prisons better but none of it's going to fit in a post. That's the issue. These problems are not simple and just crying ACAB doesn't do anything. The impotent rage I see on that board is comical. I would think it's just trolls trying to out woke one another. Unfortunately I know there's people like them in real life. I've had co-workers find out that I used to wear a badge and not talk to me anymore. I'm a liberal, a lot of my fellow officers were also. Most of them were there because it was a steady paycheck and had really good benefits. When you have a family that's important, you don't really think about the social issues. You just want to provide for your family the best you can. It's not easy to find jobs that can provide the benefits a city or state job can. Sorry for the rant I just had to get this off my chest.

Thank you for listening to my TED Talk.

clothedmacuser

« Reply #17192 on: June 04, 2020, 01:21:31 PM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/racist-teenager-loses-scholarship-yes-another-one.219027/post-35809803

"he wasn't innocent he was doing something illegal"

:lol :lol :lol

That is the motto of Era.  "He was banned so he must be wrong."  "If he was punished it must be because they were incorrect."  "If she was a good wife why would someone want to beat her?"

What a slumber party of horrific people Era is.
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17193 on: June 04, 2020, 01:45:57 PM »
"he wasn't innocent he was doing something illegal"

:lol :lol :lol

That is the motto of Era.  "He was banned so he must be wrong."  "If he was punished it must be because they were incorrect."  "If she was a good wife why would someone want to beat her?"

What a slumber party of horrific people Era is.

Its also pretty telling how quickly they go to the "I hope they get ass raped in prison" well; they want a brutal and dehumanising system.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #17194 on: June 04, 2020, 01:53:21 PM »
Glad I got to be edgy as a teen without getting my ass cancelled. :rejoice

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17197 on: June 04, 2020, 02:20:21 PM »
Also gaming is one of the best industries to be a white supremacist in

that timely take in the midst of current events suggesting other jobs are

Snoopycat_

« Reply #17198 on: June 04, 2020, 02:36:19 PM »

Why does Ree associate with gaming if the industry is full of Nazis

:rollsafe

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #17199 on: June 04, 2020, 02:42:24 PM »

No one on that site plays games besides shitty indie walking simulators, they just like to bitch and moan if not every characters is a transfurryultraliberalbiracial or god forbid a female or female identifying one that shows some ankle.  I'm an old fart that lived through the censorship bullshit in the 80s and 90s where you had to find a cool record store to sell you the "dangerous" CDs and these people are far far far worse than organizations like the PMRC ever were in their thinking and actions.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #17200 on: June 04, 2020, 03:01:18 PM »
Wait, that's The Completionist in that photo, right? Is he bad? I think I watched him on a couple official Nintendo Mario Maker streams. Gonna unsubscribe from everything if he support JonTron.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17201 on: June 04, 2020, 03:04:29 PM »

WWE hasn't got tne capacity for 24/7 broadcasting

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #17202 on: June 04, 2020, 03:09:08 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-west-donates-2-mil-sets-up-college-fund-for-george-floyds-daughter.219687/

era:

"Her father wouldn't be dead if it weren't for folks like you, Kanye. Piece of shit."

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #17203 on: June 04, 2020, 03:18:00 PM »
Is this a sufficient % of his net worth or not though?

Raist

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #17205 on: June 04, 2020, 03:27:51 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-west-donates-2-mil-sets-up-college-fund-for-george-floyds-daughter.219687/

era:
(Image removed from quote.)

"Her father wouldn't be dead if it weren't for folks like you, Kanye. Piece of shit."

Dying because a police officer has his knee on your neck? That sounds like a choice.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17207 on: June 04, 2020, 03:32:46 PM »
Still not white

:bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby
:isthis
Bobby's new Twitter account? :thinking
ど助平

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #17208 on: June 04, 2020, 03:42:51 PM »
My cancel book :lol

Cancel culture is a myth!

:ohyou

Hermit

« Reply #17209 on: June 04, 2020, 03:52:03 PM »
his chin is doing a disappearing act

jorma

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #17212 on: June 04, 2020, 03:56:01 PM »
Still not white
:bobby :bobby :bobby :bobby
:isthis
Bobby's new Twitter account? :thinking

man without a beard would just be earthworm jim  :lol
Uncle

Raist

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #17214 on: June 04, 2020, 04:01:18 PM »
Ah yes the news outlet known as 'etc.'

really bad one those.
🤴

Raist

« Reply #17215 on: June 04, 2020, 04:06:29 PM »

Sounds like some people just want to try Communism.
    Good luck with that.

hell yeah sounds cool

:ussrcry :chinacry

« Reply #17217 on: June 04, 2020, 04:30:41 PM »
Since attendance at Jontron's wedding is cancellation-worthy, let's go all in and ban another popular content creator on Era that constantly gets threads.

Dunkey!

Source:

1:06 in case the timestamp doesn't work.

I would hope to see a "we do not provide a platform for Dunkey" soon now.

Edit: Just noticed they mentioned Schmoyoho too.  Don't know how much Era like them though.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 04:35:52 PM by cosmicblizzard »

Boredfrom

« Reply #17218 on: June 04, 2020, 04:33:21 PM »
I was already pretty sure they already banned Dunkey before suddenly he become cool again.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #17219 on: June 04, 2020, 04:34:37 PM »
They might as well just ban YouTube at this point

:maduro
(ice)