Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 817471 times)

clothedmacuser, Teddy Broosevelt, Straight Edge, railGUN and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
Re: Other Forum Containment Thread |OT| *insert trash here*
« Reply #240 on: January 25, 2020, 06:03:15 PM »
User banned (duration pending review): trolling over a series of posts + previous infraction for peddling rhetoric from hate movements
I'm assuming cherries got got by the alphabet gang in that bernie thread, but theres no ban message on any of their posts, and most of their posts just say 'deleted'

They said they deleted them and apologized, I'd assume it didn't have anything to do with the banning (are they banned? haven't checked). But they honestly should have committed to the bit, as that was clearly making em look like idiots.

They tried to Rogan their post. :wag
titor

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #241 on: January 25, 2020, 06:03:16 PM »
era makes for a pretty good scared straight program for trans people  :doge show the degenerate kids a few era woke olympics threads and that'll make them think twice about the whole thing  :lol

TVC15

• Laugh when you can, itís cheap medicine -LB
« Reply #242 on: January 25, 2020, 06:04:32 PM »
I could genuinely see Joe Rogan being stupid enough to think Planet of the Apes takes place on the continent of Africa on the planet Earth, and that he only meant to say it as a descriptor of a place with no white people.  Nepenthe is actually probably a lot smarter than Rogan, and can't imagine the misstep being anything but malicious.  Otherwise, I can't explain why he'd say something like that.  It's really out of character for him.

Iíll be needing to see some proof of insurance. Nepenthe is one of the dumbest people alive. No insurance on the 97-month used car loan, but enough for a custom fursuit!

I do enjoy trying to decipher the crude mashings their graceless hams deliver upon the keyboard, though.
serge

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #243 on: January 25, 2020, 06:07:38 PM »
I could genuinely see Joe Rogan being stupid enough to think Planet of the Apes takes place on the continent of Africa on the planet Earth, and that he only meant to say it as a descriptor of a place with no white people.  Nepenthe is actually probably a lot smarter than Rogan, and can't imagine the misstep being anything but malicious.  Otherwise, I can't explain why he'd say something like that.  It's really out of character for him.

Iíll be needing to see some proof of insurance. Nepenthe is one of the dumbest people alive. No insurance on the 97-month used car loan, but enough for. Custom fursuit!

Joe Rogan probably isn't paying a 7 year note with insane interest rates for his Tesla.  :doge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #244 on: January 25, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »
Thread closed on the heels of excel getting dunked  :taylor  :mods :nothing
ὕβρις

Propagandhim

« Reply #246 on: January 25, 2020, 06:16:22 PM »

Iíll be needing to see some proof of insurance. Nepenthe is one of the dumbest people alive. No insurance on the 97-month used car loan, but enough for a custom fursuit!

I do enjoy trying to decipher the crude mashings their graceless hams deliver upon the keyboard, though.

I actually forgot she was the car loan person.  Should have held my tongue on that point.   :lol

railGUN

• The dark and distant drumming, the pounding of the hooves, the silence of everything that moves
« Reply #247 on: January 25, 2020, 06:18:02 PM »
Well REE did a great job of providing Bernie and Joe with a platform. 133k views, 2,400 replies. Signal BOOSTED.
Prine

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #248 on: January 25, 2020, 06:19:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsement-see-staff-post.166505/post-28558769

"Calculated", "insidious".

Jesus, this place is a total looney bin.
When your whole personality and political ideology had been formed by watching Marvel movies, leftist YouTube and terribly biased documentaries, and you've never left your parents' basement or had a real job where you have to interact with people, then this is how all of your discussions go.
Spud

TVC15

« Reply #249 on: January 25, 2020, 06:21:42 PM »
Is there a chance that this bonus attention from idiot Democrats will give Rogan ideas of running against Trump in 2024?
serge

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #250 on: January 25, 2020, 06:24:04 PM »
I am pretty fucking sympathetic to all trans issues and the trans community.

But we want to defeat Donald Trump, right? Can't we all agree that's Priority 1 by a wide margin?

Sanders could very likely be the guy running to defeat him, and people want the guy to disavow Rogan, reject the endorsement and insult the guy and his whole audience in the process, telling them that Sanders doesn't need or want their votes? That's just absurd.

A lot of ERA has long decided that even addressing prospective voters was one and the same with pandering to deplorables.
ὕβρις

Propagandhim

« Reply #251 on: January 25, 2020, 06:25:02 PM »
Is there a chance that this bonus attention from idiot Democrats will give Rogan ideas of running against Trump in 2024?

Every stump speech will have the word "bizarre" in it.

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #252 on: January 25, 2020, 06:25:35 PM »
User banned (duration pending review): trolling over a series of posts + previous infraction for peddling rhetoric from hate movements
I'm assuming cherries got got by the alphabet gang in that bernie thread, but theres no ban message on any of their posts, and most of their posts just say 'deleted'

They said they deleted them and apologized, I'd assume it didn't have anything to do with the banning (are they banned? haven't checked). But they honestly should have committed to the bit, as that was clearly making em look like idiots.

They tried to Rogan their post. :wag
The real problem with REEEsetera is that someone like this will cop a completely unjustified ban like that multiple times and keep coming back to drink deeply from the same poisoned well.

To make it worse, they will join in the corporate dick sucking threads where some fucking idiot decides they want to try to erase their history of histories by making a "REEEsetera mods. I love you." thread.
Spud

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #253 on: January 25, 2020, 06:26:27 PM »
jamie can you pull that up as VP  :lawd

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #254 on: January 25, 2020, 06:27:57 PM »
 :thinking what's era's stance on jamie?

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #255 on: January 25, 2020, 06:28:53 PM »
I am pretty fucking sympathetic to all trans issues and the trans community.

But we want to defeat Donald Trump, right? Can't we all agree that's Priority 1 by a wide margin?

Sanders could very likely be the guy running to defeat him, and people want the guy to disavow Rogan, reject the endorsement and insult the guy and his whole audience in the process, telling them that Sanders doesn't need or want their votes? That's just absurd.
Fuck OOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFF!1!!11FffffFfDD

The collective good is not the number 1 priority you fucking nazi. Priority number 1 is obviously the individual...wait...
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #256 on: January 25, 2020, 06:28:54 PM »

Every stump speech will have the word "bizarre" in it.

Uncle

TVC15

« Reply #257 on: January 25, 2020, 06:33:17 PM »
Wait, hold on, somebody hold my hand. This is a long shot, but is there a way we can somehow start manipulating circumstances today so that the 2024 election will be between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones? If we can make this happen, I will be content to remain a US citizen for the next 4 years. If you can promise me the country will burn in style, I canít miss that.
serge

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #258 on: January 25, 2020, 06:35:17 PM »

:huh
titor

Nintex

• CORPO
« Reply #259 on: January 25, 2020, 06:37:20 PM »
Wait, hold on, somebody hold my hand. This is a long shot, but is there a way we can somehow start manipulating circumstances today so that the 2024 election will be between Joe Rogan and Alex Jones? If we can make this happen, I will be content to remain a US citizen for the next 4 years. If you can promise me the country will burn in style, I canít miss that.
It's early but the way things are going now you could have Donald Trump Jr./Ivanka vs. Joe Rogan/???

Either Donald himself or Don Jr. will hire Alex Jones at some point for a government position in a 'if all else fails, break the glass' hail mary sort of way.
GAMER

« Reply #260 on: January 25, 2020, 06:38:45 PM »
:thinking what's era's stance on jamie?

He facilitates white supremacy by pulling videos for rogan

Nintex

• CORPO
« Reply #261 on: January 25, 2020, 06:41:20 PM »
Hold up. This is just in.
If the "Ukraine has oil?" video actually takes down Trump and Sanders wins in 2020.
Yup, then the Republicans could probably run Alex Jones/Tucker Carlson in 2024.
GAMER

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #262 on: January 25, 2020, 06:45:06 PM »
every time jamie "pulls one up" an era angel loses its wings

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #263 on: January 25, 2020, 06:54:36 PM »
Thank you lunatics at resetera for helping us get this new thread started the right way.

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #265 on: January 25, 2020, 07:05:13 PM »
Jamie killed Epstien, Joe is just his human pet, he is a lizard person.

filler

• filler
  • filler

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #267 on: January 25, 2020, 07:11:33 PM »
As usual, the reset collective of trans/liberal/lefties come off as an insane splinter group that when compared to the same sorts on twitter manage to look even more unhinged. But sure keep banning everyone that has even a slightly different view, thatíll bring the balanced discussion youíll need, until one group decide that they want to make the forum a death cult and dog pile anyone that doesnít want to kill themselves.

No wonder theyíre so tired. Imagine making twitter people seem almost sane.  :doge

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #268 on: January 25, 2020, 07:20:00 PM »
https://twitter.com/danielmarans/status/1221214839646846977

Sanders own people showing more nuance than Ree.  :lol

Nintex

• CORPO
GAMER

samir

« Reply #270 on: January 25, 2020, 07:34:47 PM »
Thread locked cuz incelinchief got got  :lol :lol :lol

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #271 on: January 25, 2020, 07:36:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i%E2%80%99m-saudi-from-saudi-arabia-era-ask-your-questions.166610/post-28546355

User Banned (1 month): Trolling, antagonistic behavior, history of similar infractions
Have you been to many beheadings?

I mean, he did say "Ask me anything"...
Spud

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #272 on: January 25, 2020, 07:42:11 PM »
they've already started the targeted ads against each other

rogan has adopted black children  :o really had no idea  :doge

"in fact they believe I may have the most perfect credit ever"  :lol
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 07:47:21 PM by filler »

FStop7

« Reply #273 on: January 25, 2020, 07:46:08 PM »
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rogan_josh

Indian food is fucking cancelled

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #274 on: January 25, 2020, 07:49:31 PM »
User Banned (2 Months): Excusing Bigotry; Ignoring Staff Post; Account in Junior Phase
Rogan a bigot? Have any of you ever even listened to him or just regurgitate what your told?

User Banned (1 Month): Trolling and Dismissing Bigotry; Ignoring Staff Post
For the people who are out of touch, what's wrong with Joe Rogan? I read some info in this thread but he sounds like an oke guy?

Man, butthurt mods really don't like it when their hypocrisy is being exposed.
Spud

FStop7

« Reply #277 on: January 25, 2020, 07:55:21 PM »

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #278 on: January 25, 2020, 07:56:26 PM »
"It keeps happening."

Hopefully he gets the best out of therapy.
ὕβρις

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #279 on: January 25, 2020, 07:58:29 PM »
Thread is locked while we review reports and decide on a path forward.

A Path forward.

titor

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #280 on: January 25, 2020, 07:58:56 PM »
quite frankly I am like an ape, I can pull somebody's head off. I've got ape-like strength. I beat some big ol' black guys asses too, thought they could kick my ass. they found out who the real ape was. I'm king kong baby! I'm not ashamed of my simian nature.
:dead

TVC15

« Reply #281 on: January 25, 2020, 07:59:39 PM »
they've already started the targeted ads against each other

rogan has adopted black children  :o really had no idea  :doge

"in fact they believe I may have the most perfect credit ever"  :lol

They were friends for over 20 years! Imagine how hot this election is going to be. There will be lots of sleazy mudslinging and drama, videos of Joe drinking fetal pineal smoothies at Planned Parenthood for DMT straight from the source, videos of Alex doing god knows what to what. Iím not going to attempt to imagine the potential sex scandals. Itís going to be a much saucier show than these elections filled with elderly PR-tuned machines. Whoever wins, itís unlikely theyíll be a worse president than weíve had in the past 50 years.
serge

Spieler1

« Reply #283 on: January 25, 2020, 08:06:57 PM »
Man, forget the general election. Bernie getting the democratic nom might be enough for that shit to implode.

Bernie nomination
+
The first batch of protected screech-piggies being uncomfortable with the portrayal of strippers or whatever in Cyberpunk
=

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #284 on: January 25, 2020, 08:09:23 PM »
the black stepdaughter is 20 and hot  :drool https://www.instagram.com/ggoldencurlss/

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2020, 08:10:04 PM »
does the idea of identifying systems individually i.e. "two systems living with them" cause some sense of dysphoria among systems

like how many individual consciousnesses is that
Uncle

BisMarckie

« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2020, 08:11:39 PM »
I am feeling drunk and frisky, wish filler was here with some crank  :-\

filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2020, 08:14:08 PM »
I know  8)

Nintex

• CORPO
« Reply #288 on: January 25, 2020, 08:14:41 PM »
ResetEra
GAMER

TVC15

« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2020, 08:26:44 PM »
does the idea of identifying systems individually i.e. "two systems living with them" cause some sense of dysphoria among systems

like how many individual consciousnesses is that

Please, son. Youíre going to need an extensive and intimate knowledge of set theory if youíre going to be this progressive.
serge

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2020, 08:52:38 PM »
Do you think when it comes to voting that the headmates who weren't in control that day feel disenfranchised because they didn't get to vote?
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #291 on: January 25, 2020, 09:10:26 PM »
Do you think when it comes to voting that the headmates who weren't in control that day feel disenfranchised because they didn't get to vote?

I think if one of the headmates is republican the rest probably drown them out quickly and expunge them from the system
Uncle

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #292 on: January 25, 2020, 09:25:12 PM »
What the fuck have I missed here?

We demanded that pork start modding more and he complied, but at what cost? :mjcry
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 09:59:26 PM by Great Rumbler »
dog

Transhuman

« Reply #293 on: January 25, 2020, 10:09:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bernie-really-out-here-cutting-ads-with-joe-rogans-endorsement-see-staff-post.166505/page-49#post-28558769

You just going to post every random twitter post claiming to be a trans and/or black person supporting this endorsement that you can find?

"Claiming to be trans/black"? Imagine how quickly you'd be banned if you said that to anyone on resetera. I find this legitimately disgusting.

Why should anyone believe those twitter users any less than they believe excelsiorlef?

thisismyusername

• GunOnô! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2020, 10:21:22 PM »
What the fuck have I missed here?

We demanded that pork start modding more and he complied, but at what cost? :mjcry

Correction: All of you (Demi, Joe, Bork, and you) do.

TYIA for Correcting the Recordô.</Kara>

ResetEra
(Image removed from quote.)

Please make this the OP of this version of this shit thread. It fits so good.

Transhuman

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2020, 10:35:38 PM »

*or hate parasites

shosta

• death to smoochy, starring robin williams and edward norton
« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2020, 10:41:09 PM »
Camila Vallejo and Karol Cariola :drool
每天生气