Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135222 times)

nudemacusers

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #28680 on: October 20, 2020, 02:07:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/politico-biden-eyes-gop-candidates-for-cabinet-slots.309913/

Not calling out republican family members on Facebook = literal nazi enabler

Putting republicans in cabinet positions = that return to normal us neolibs crave so badly

:dizzy
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28681 on: October 20, 2020, 02:16:55 PM »
Eeeeeh huuuge word of warning. There's literally one female character you're going to eventually see more of in later seasons which is part of the extended regular cast that has a boob window in her outfit for no reason

There are plenty of very solid female characters throughout the show two who are either among the strongest sword fighters or part of the "main cast" but the Manga is not without its issues on this front just arguably not as extensive as others

Huuuuuuge word of warning!

has a boob window in her outfit for no reason

:existential

Oh, there's a reason.  :jgames
©@©™

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28682 on: October 20, 2020, 02:26:34 PM »
Quote from: shinobi602
This plays to his 'moderate' image and will pull people from the right or center right towards supporting him, even if it's a tiny percentage, while I highly, highly doubt this will push any Dems this year into not voting against Trump.

All you of you with REEE accounts are not doing your duty by remembering the purple board that this man did not vote but instead decided to spend his time promoting Mass Effect Andromeda instead.
🤴

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #28683 on: October 20, 2020, 02:39:07 PM »

ShutUp

« Reply #28684 on: October 20, 2020, 03:10:28 PM »
Now they're mad that the cis cosplayer (who being cis they established isn't actually a problem, but now it suddenly is again) is liking tweets that defend her against the backlash

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/post-48956077
That cosplayer sure has liked some interesting tweets.

I think I'm going to take a break from all this crap

This female needs to take the verbal beating coming her way. The Era incels know what's best for her, after all.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 04:12:12 PM by ShutUp »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28685 on: October 20, 2020, 03:20:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/politico-biden-eyes-gop-candidates-for-cabinet-slots.309913/

Not calling out republican family members on Facebook = literal nazi enabler

Putting republicans in cabinet positions = that return to normal us neolibs crave so badly

:dizzy

To be frank, all the fucking liberal excuses you see in this thread engender this sort of resentment and apathy. I think it speaks volumes to the underprivileged that white affluent folks are all-too-willing to throw people under the bus so that they could go back to a time where all these issues that have plagued the American populace remained under the rug while they have brunch. It is evidence that they could not be counted on as allies.

how do you people reconcile the leftists being losers who dont vote enough or are too small of a population to matter and cant get their guy to the nomination with this view that theyre just so super important to getting biden into the presidency. help me understand why you guys get mad over this tiny population of insignificant voters man

People clapping back in that thread hard, cant wait to see what reason reee uses to ban them for upsetting the neolibs  :woken

nudemacusers

« Reply #28686 on: October 20, 2020, 03:39:39 PM »
Quote from: shinobi602
This plays to his 'moderate' image and will pull people from the right or center right towards supporting him, even if it's a tiny percentage, while I highly, highly doubt this will push any Dems this year into not voting against Trump.

All you of you with REEE accounts are not doing your duty by remembering the purple board that this man did not vote but instead decided to spend his time promoting Mass Effect Andromeda instead.
Lmao this chud getting by unscathed not voting in 2016 while living in Florida of all places vs people thinking Biden is trash but still voting for him are getting raked across the coals. Oh resetera, ever the bastion of empty performative circle jerking.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28687 on: October 20, 2020, 04:18:21 PM »
As the sourcing doesn't seem to be there, and the thread is mostly members sniping at each other, we've made the decision to lock this thread. We'll also be reviewing reports.

Anddddddd locked. :lol

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #28688 on: October 20, 2020, 04:33:25 PM »
"like the typical voice for their gander"

Rahxephon91

« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 07:15:56 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #28690 on: October 20, 2020, 07:26:41 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ever-see-a-whale-flop-around-on-land-while-protesting-abortion.1572185/

Jesus Christ 

I really need to stop reading GAF.9
Nah, There are plenty of black dudes and chubby chasers who would be glad to knock her up.

:rethread
Oi Oi

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28691 on: October 20, 2020, 07:34:09 PM »
Who wants to bet the people holding those placards are also against universial childcare, teaching safe sex in school, and prenatal genetic screening.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28692 on: October 20, 2020, 07:35:12 PM »
Women

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #28694 on: October 20, 2020, 07:46:47 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28695 on: October 20, 2020, 07:53:18 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/ever-see-a-whale-flop-around-on-land-while-protesting-abortion.1572185/

Jesus Christ 

:flabbypd
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
That GIF is older than Donald Trump's latest marriage  :yeshrug
🤴

« Reply #28696 on: October 20, 2020, 08:16:06 PM »
U guys just don’t get it. Everything he does is 3 d chess. It’s actually good  8) rose twitter is crying lmaooo

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28697 on: October 20, 2020, 08:28:08 PM »

Jesus Christ 

You know, I honestly think that if pro-choice people pretended to be sad about abortion, it would almost disappear as a topic. Most people would concede the need for abortion is some cases

There is a certain rung in hell reserved for those that glorify the murder of unborn babies like this.

disgusting.

there morons glamorize strippers and whores and wonder why they can't get their shit together.

feminism is fundamentally about rejecting responsibility; the responsibility to have children being the primary target. this is why they hate the patriarchy and the nuclear family.

they are a Death Cult. for real. killing a child is a sacrifice for their own personal life. by killing a child they can pursue a career (money) or consequence free sex (momentary pleasure).

If I don't have to be responsible after I fuck, I don't have to be responsible before I fuck.

:rethread  :brain
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28698 on: October 20, 2020, 08:47:36 PM »
That's pretty dogmatic. There are plenty of people who would consider themselves pro-life who would think that an 11 year old girl should be allowed to abort a child after being raped by her brother or father.
Do you believe that a child conceived through rape is worth less than one that is not? I would appreciate a direct answer to this.

JFC
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28699 on: October 20, 2020, 08:55:22 PM »
The irony of someone with a TLoU II avatar attacking someone trans isn't lost on me.

:goty2
ὕβρις

Clockwork5

« Reply #28701 on: October 20, 2020, 10:23:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com

These guys really dislike women’s bodies.

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #28702 on: October 20, 2020, 10:26:57 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/dualsense%E2%84%A2-ot-touch-your-dreams%E2%84%A2.310117/
OTs for a standard controller huh
You guys think the check cleared yet

« Reply #28703 on: October 21, 2020, 01:08:36 AM »
They do it for free

pgtl_10

« Reply #28704 on: October 21, 2020, 01:26:20 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/politico-biden-eyes-gop-candidates-for-cabinet-slots.309913/post-48981871

I want further left policies as well and Biden is in no way my ideal candidate, but the thing alot on the left don't understand is trashing Biden right now is a form of voter suppression. Words matter and I've seen leftists say they are voting 3rd party or not voting because Biden isn't their perfect candidate. This helps push other people not to vote. Get Biden in and then fight from the left against a President who has shown a willingness to listen to your ideas.

:doge

But shutting up and suppressing all criticism is A okay? Neoliberals love being so disingenuous.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #28705 on: October 21, 2020, 02:00:51 AM »
Get Biden Obama in and then fight from the left against a President
aka post on forums/social media... definitely don't organize efforts to primary them!

VomKriege

• Do the moron
ὕβρις

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28707 on: October 21, 2020, 02:29:26 AM »
And Lindsay Ellis retweeted. Not surprised...

:birdman
ὕβρις

benjipwns

« Reply #28708 on: October 21, 2020, 02:37:44 AM »
It's annoying how right-wing defenses pop up even here.
of Contrapoints?

benjipwns

« Reply #28709 on: October 21, 2020, 02:38:55 AM »
Real change is incremental? I'm sorry but that's pure conservative centrist bollocks. Historically all revolutionary movements in society happened in breakthrough points that forced real change, and then they incrementally settled in a new status quo. If we want to end capitalism we just need enough people with the will to do so, no need to wait or do incremental steps for no reason.
:brain

benjipwns

« Reply #28710 on: October 21, 2020, 02:42:54 AM »
I would hope, now that Nintendo knows Switch is a hit and people will pay up the ass for the console, controllers, and games....they make the Switch Pro a premium product.

I'm talking 128GB internal memory, bluetooth, improved joycon pro (cross compatible with old Switch and vice-versa), doc with LAN port, an enhanced OS that can handle voice chat and friend-parties.

And yes, I'll pay 499.99. We all will.
:miyamoto

SmokyDave

« Reply #28711 on: October 21, 2020, 03:37:09 AM »
128GB internal memory, bluetooth, improved joycon pro (cross compatible with old Switch and vice-versa), doc with LAN port, an enhanced OS that can handle voice chat and friend-parties.

Does this guy think Nintendo are NASA? That’s some 23rd century tech right there.

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #28712 on: October 21, 2020, 03:42:55 AM »
switch doesn't have at least a slim ethernet port?

« Reply #28713 on: October 21, 2020, 04:36:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/aoc-announces-joint-twitch-stream-with-hasan-pokimane-playing-among-us-to-raise-voting-awareness-9pm-et-up-stream-live.310051/page-29#post-49031992

I'm excited to see this thread turn into a shitshow trying to get AOC to disavow Charlie when I wake up.

Honestly, it was bizarre to me that he even joined.  Cr1tikal is aggressively apolitical and he indeed did have a Holocaust denier on his podcast (even if it was mostly to shit on him Howard Stern style). 

Really, you could make the guilt by association case for literally everyone that joined if you're still hung up on Pewdiepie controversies in friggin 2020.

thisismyusername

• GunOn™! Apply directly to forehead!
« Reply #28714 on: October 21, 2020, 05:18:22 AM »
>128GB internal
>in 2XXX
:girlaff

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #28715 on: October 21, 2020, 05:25:32 AM »
:miyamoto
(ice)

daycru

« Reply #28716 on: October 21, 2020, 06:19:17 AM »
Nintendo has never put out a console with an Ethernet port, I’ve been using the same USB adaptor since Wii

daycru

« Reply #28717 on: October 21, 2020, 06:19:35 AM »
Double post

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28718 on: October 21, 2020, 06:29:55 AM »
Rumours are Nintendo will upgrade the Switch Pro to WAP connectivity

Yulwei

« Reply #28719 on: October 21, 2020, 07:14:09 AM »
well the internet hates star lord now  :'( let's hope they cancel the rest of marvel so we are finally free from disney trash.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28720 on: October 21, 2020, 07:25:22 AM »
well the internet hates star lord now  :'( let's hope they cancel the rest of marvel so we are finally free from disney trash.

They're all still going to rush to the theater to see the next Guardians Of The Galaxy movie.  "I'm not seeing it for Chris Pratt!"
:heh
ど助平

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #28721 on: October 21, 2020, 08:19:03 AM »
Nintendo has never put out a console with an Ethernet port, I’ve been using the same USB adaptor since Wii

And era allows these beasts on there?

smh

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28722 on: October 21, 2020, 09:14:23 AM »
Real change is incremental? I'm sorry but that's pure conservative centrist bollocks. Historically all revolutionary movements in society happened in breakthrough points that forced real change, and then they incrementally settled in a new status quo. If we want to end capitalism we just need enough people with the will to do so, no need to wait or do incremental steps for no reason.
:brain

©@©™

Clockwork5

« Reply #28723 on: October 21, 2020, 10:12:18 AM »
Yes we all yearn for the time that policy change required a war. I mean, seriously, just think about how much more productive violence is than dialogue.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #28724 on: October 21, 2020, 11:29:37 AM »
I'm so glad I don't have the mental energy to even contemplate jumping aboard to outrage culture train :lol
(ice)

« Reply #28725 on: October 21, 2020, 11:36:48 AM »
Worse than jk rowling

SmokyDave

« Reply #28726 on: October 21, 2020, 11:40:49 AM »
ROUND 2

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cis-cosplayer-whose-transphobic-cosplay-was-promoted-by-cdpr-cyberpunk-cis-men-and-women-face-acts-of-violence-on-a-daily-basis-as-well.310423/
Oh gee, I wonder if anyone will point out the problematic conflation of sex and gender!

Just kidding, of course not. I want someone to ask these cats if a woman slapping on a strap-on counts as 'fetishizing the trans experience'. Fuckwits.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28727 on: October 21, 2020, 11:48:03 AM »
November 4th 2020

We did it folx we got CDPR to delay the game again and they are going to patch out all the transphobic stuff that was highlighted in the previews.
Still what's done is done, of course we will not pre-order and only buy a used copy. Remind yourself that we can see what you are playing on the Epic Games Store and other storefronts.
Thanks to so many allies in the gaming community like Jason Schreier and Kotaku who just wouldn't let go. We've truly won an important victory today over bigotry and racism.

It has been an interesting few weeks and I'm so tired. But now that Chris Pratt, Ice Cube, 50 Cent, Dave Chapelle and yes CD Projekt Red and Ubisoft were finally forced to SIT DOWN and LISTEN to our voices we've send a clear signal that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
And this bullshit will NOT be tolerated anymore!

Personally I'm not ashamed that I didn't vote on election day because I was just too anxious there would be Trump voters that would kill me and mail in ballots is a form of ableism that would make Hitler blush.
I can't even remember what day of the week it is with all this pressure and bullshit so why would I have to register to vote before a specific day?

Trump won because the youth turn-out was historically low but to be fair Biden would just continue this same system of oppression so I genuinely feel our energy was better spend on this.

You are 100% right, we won!

Now this is a threadmark!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!
🤴

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #28728 on: October 21, 2020, 11:50:17 AM »
ROUND 2

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cis-cosplayer-whose-transphobic-cosplay-was-promoted-by-cdpr-cyberpunk-cis-men-and-women-face-acts-of-violence-on-a-daily-basis-as-well.310423/

That's pretty vile. Feels like they're proving her point by now going after her personally.

That the cosplay is problematic in the first place is still highly questionable to me anyway. In the other thread they already made clear that they don't want to hear from anyone trans who doesn't take issue with it

Switters

« Reply #28729 on: October 21, 2020, 11:50:55 AM »
"a blowing non blue penis"

Literally shaking rn
troll

Klelk

« Reply #28730 on: October 21, 2020, 11:51:02 AM »
The cowards NEED to ban Cyberpunk at this rate  :whoo

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28731 on: October 21, 2020, 12:03:59 PM »
I obviously can't prove the fact that if it was a male cosplayer with fake glowing tits they wouldn't be getting harassed by "trans activitists" at anything like the same level, I am just going to suspect that that would be the case.

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28732 on: October 21, 2020, 12:11:40 PM »
Has Keanu Reeves responded to this tweet yet??!?!
©@©™

Yulwei

« Reply #28733 on: October 21, 2020, 12:14:02 PM »
Going by the replies in that thread alone you'd think this girl had killed a baby on live tv  :lol :lol shit almost seems like a parody.

Switters

« Reply #28734 on: October 21, 2020, 12:16:10 PM »
Does the Joe Rogan ban just boil down to his opinion on Transwomen fighting Cis women?

troll

Switters

« Reply #28735 on: October 21, 2020, 12:20:16 PM »
Don't signal boost Bernie Sanders on the JRE

DO signal boost some fucking nobody with a blowing non blue penis.

:bernie :rogan

troll

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28736 on: October 21, 2020, 12:21:16 PM »
Does the Joe Rogan ban just boil down to his opinion on Transwomen fighting Cis women?

And for hosting a podcast that frequently features Alt-Right stars such as Joe Rogan.
©@©™

Klelk

« Reply #28737 on: October 21, 2020, 12:25:48 PM »
Next John Wick/Matrix thread will be locked. "We don't provide a platform for Keanu Reeves here"

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #28738 on: October 21, 2020, 12:28:37 PM »
These mother fuckers are going to pretend Keanu is cancelled :lol :lol :lol

Time to attack Lana Wachowski for not recasting Neo

Switters

« Reply #28739 on: October 21, 2020, 01:15:15 PM »
Lol. Crunch has ceased to exist in the shadow of twitter memes and blue dick.
troll