Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135083 times)

Clockwork5

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #28921 on: October 26, 2020, 06:32:18 PM »
Disabled mother, grandmother and disabled boyfriend in a 500 sq foot apartment?
That husband right now

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28922 on: October 26, 2020, 06:35:57 PM »
Quote from: Notorious thebore.com poster FUME5
I look forward to the breakup thread in 4 months time.

So close! :teehee

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28923 on: October 26, 2020, 06:36:47 PM »
I just don't know how to house 2 disabled people at the same time including my mother, my grandmother who is incontinent, my husband (I'm poly, I have a husband and my boyfriend), my cat and my dog in a 560 sq ft 1 BR apartment ALONG with my disabled boyfriend. Also while being a full time student and researcher from home, with my husband being a full time teacher from home as well, so we will have work calls while my mom is doing calls to social security/medicaid/medicare for getting care established for my grandmother here in Seattle. It's just all awful timing. I guess worst case scenario I COULD house 5 people in this 1 BR apartment but I wonder if I can legally even do that or if it's like a fire hazard or something. And yes my family is generally polyphobic and homophobic.
Just put a camera in the house and stream pay per view you dumb motherfucker.
A husband, disabled boyfriend and homophobic mother and grandma all in the same house?

The Kardashians won't know what hit them.
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28924 on: October 26, 2020, 06:48:02 PM »
Some of the shit in this thread is why I decided to stop supporting dunkey.

Even with dunkey, where I believe most of his videos with racist comments are older and that he has likely changed since then, he also hasn't apologized for those old videos and hasn't even acknowledged them. That's a questionable decision and I can't really respect that, no matter how funny I find his videos.
Just caught up on the last few videos. That box art one was great.

Considering that he even shared this makes me think he simply forgot that he canceled dunkey. Some real ally  :lol

ZeoVGM strikes me as the type of class act that won't ever say shit to Dunkey but is probably blocked on twitter and banned from a bunch of subreddits for replying to every post by Leah with a "Reminder: you support homophobia and racism [link] [link]" post

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #28925 on: October 26, 2020, 06:50:35 PM »
oh its this guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-my-husband-and-i-have-decided-to-become-poly.248230/

:brain

Semi related but I think it was ree where I saw some dude post pics from his video game themed gay wedding, that made me lose a shit load of respect for homosexuals :trumps
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28926 on: October 26, 2020, 06:51:56 PM »
My boyfriend only makes $800 per month. He's too sick to work more than that and the unemployment checks stopped coming in because there hasn't been a second stimulus. He has a back injury from getting hit by a truck on a bicycle that makes it extremely painful to work and live every day. He can only work like 2-3 shifts of a $14 min wage job per week. He makes $200/week or $800/month working at a plant nursery, which is his only expertise. He never graduated high school because he dropped out to take care of his 11 brothers and sisters in another state when he was young. He applied for disability with a lawyer but got denied twice. His last chance is to show up to court and represent himself, but it's not looking good at him getting approved for federal disability. So he doesn't qualify for SSI-D. His credit is ruined because his ex-wife took his children and fled the police and stopped paying all the bills in his name. He doesn't qualify for low-income "apodment" houses because he doesn't make 2x the rent. There's nowhere here in the Seattle area that offers apartments for $700 month which is what he currently pays to live in a shitty dump with a loser roommate. He grows his own food at his job which is a plant nursery and cooks what he eats. No car, so he walks everywhere. He's rail thin. The food banks just have expired old cans of soup and beans. He eats off of SNAP. I was trying to see if he qualifies for SSI but it looks like you have to be federally disabled for that (which he's not). His currently living situation isn't working because his roommate is an alcoholic junkie that has cats that piss and shit all over the apartment and his illness makes him get nausea very easily, and he's sick of being grossed out living in his own home because she won't clean the cat shit and vomit and piss all over the apartment. But at his income level ALL the shared spaces roommates are gross junkies or dysfunctional alcoholics like that. I live in a 1 BR condo with a cat and a dog and my family is about to stay with me for a few weeks so I can't house him. I don't really know what else we can look at.

I was hoping the state of Washington would have more benefits for people like him but it looks like he's just plain screwed. He's thinking of selling everything he owns and buying a broken car he can live out of through the winter. Any better ideas than that? I'm worried he'll try to kill himself if there's nothing that can be done to give him shelter.

I gave him a $300 loan so he could pay the copay for some medical stuff and so that he could pay some fees his ex left that made it impossible for him to open a bank account. But that's the best I can do right now.

So many :iface red flags in this account

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28927 on: October 26, 2020, 07:22:51 PM »
I like how the plan is to buy a car but a broken one for some added dramatic effect :dead
🤴

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #28928 on: October 26, 2020, 07:50:31 PM »
I just don't know how to house 2 disabled people at the same time including my mother, my grandmother who is incontinent, my husband (I'm poly, I have a husband and my boyfriend), my cat and my dog in a 560 sq ft 1 BR apartment ALONG with my disabled boyfriend. Also while being a full time student and researcher from home, with my husband being a full time teacher from home as well, so we will have work calls while my mom is doing calls to social security/medicaid/medicare for getting care established for my grandmother here in Seattle. It's just all awful timing. I guess worst case scenario I COULD house 5 people in this 1 BR apartment but I wonder if I can legally even do that or if it's like a fire hazard or something. And yes my family is generally polyphobic and homophobic.

Pretty sure this is a riff on a Monty Python skit somewhere.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #28929 on: October 26, 2020, 07:52:46 PM »
And yes my family is generally polyphobic and homophobic.

Is this just a defense mechanism to defend all your shitty life choices?

"I don't have issues, my family is just Polyphobic."

The fuck does that even mean?

Clockwork5

« Reply #28930 on: October 26, 2020, 07:56:05 PM »
I’m sorry, but if your “boyfriend” is going to be homeless and suicidal you bring him in. Otherwise he is just some dude you are fucking.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28931 on: October 26, 2020, 08:11:02 PM »
I don't think the boyfriend is the only suicidal one.
Imagine getting cucked by a poor disabled homeless dude with no education that smells like cat piss and vomit all day who eats expired cans of beans and soup :doge
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28932 on: October 26, 2020, 08:14:12 PM »
Or just make a sad face blog on Ree then switch to your alt and suggest starting a Go Fund Me

FUME5

« Reply #28933 on: October 26, 2020, 08:42:00 PM »
I wonder if this is the 'best friend' he had a sulk about cause he didn't want to fuck him when he became poly.

And how the fuck can he and his husband afford 3 different therapists?

Hermit

« Reply #28934 on: October 26, 2020, 09:20:18 PM »
y'all I fucking howled reading those posts

What the fuck is this dude's life?

BikeJesus

« Reply #28935 on: October 26, 2020, 09:29:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/senate-has-voted-to-confirm-amy-coney-barrett-as-a-supreme-court-justice.313555/post-49515346

User banned (permanent): Calling for a political assassination
Quote from: Masquerader
Someone just shoot her in 5 months or so

While they have been allowing the wishing and celebration of the death of their enemies, despite it being against their TOS, calling for their murder is still a bit too much.

« Reply #28936 on: October 26, 2020, 09:38:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98boycott-french-products%E2%80%99-launched-over-macron%E2%80%99s-islam-comments.313162/page-2#post-49519426

Thread reopened, we really got off to a bad start with this one. Please observe these guidelines.

1. Do not blame the French teacher for his own killing. Do not suggest that he deserved to die, that he brought it upon himself, that he knowingly provoked his own murder, or that his murder was justified in any way. This is victim blaming.

2. It is not victim blaming to suggest that the victim may have been a bigot. Showing off illustrations of Muhammad in a country like France can be punching down at a marginalized minority. Merely pointing this out, and trying to discuss this, does not mean that violence was an appropriate response.

3. This is a sensitive thread and posters will have strong opinions. Respect other members and do not engage in personal attacks. Trolling will get you banned. If you believe another member is breaking these guidelines report them and move on.

Looks like it is now site policy that the beheading victim was a bigot.

Averon

« Reply #28937 on: October 26, 2020, 09:41:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98boycott-french-products%E2%80%99-launched-over-macron%E2%80%99s-islam-comments.313162/

Thread's open again. The mods doled out mostly 1 month bans for the victim blamers and pretty much signed off on suggesting the teacher was a bigot. People get perm banned for far less. Terrible moderation as usual from them  :lol
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 09:47:03 PM by Averon »

Averon

« Reply #28938 on: October 26, 2020, 09:49:40 PM »
I mean, I have to think if the teacher was merely beaten instead of beheaded, the mods would be siding with the attacker(s).

The one dude that got a three month ban should have gotten a perm ban. He explicitly and outright stated that not only did the teacher got what was coming to him, but future killings are deserved. How can you let someone like that continue being in your community? People get perm banned for stating they like anime tiddies in video games but a guy saying religious extremist violence is deserved only getting a 3 month ban is ok?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:37:59 PM by Averon »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #28939 on: October 26, 2020, 09:54:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/senate-has-voted-to-confirm-amy-coney-barrett-as-a-supreme-court-justice.313555
I can't listen to her voice for the next 30 years.
this guy must listen to lots of law school graduation speeches

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28940 on: October 26, 2020, 10:02:17 PM »
Guy says he wants to end it all. Ree's response, Marvel and fucking Star Wars.They really are the dumbest cunts on the planet

Hey we are about to get new Mandalorian, new consoles, new MCU shows dropping in December. Surely you have been waiting for at least one of these!

BisMarckie

« Reply #28941 on: October 26, 2020, 10:03:03 PM »
The Artisan is a mod?
I remember him being pretty much the village idiot on GAF.  :doge

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #28942 on: October 26, 2020, 10:03:37 PM »
Guy says he wants to end it all. Ree's response, Marvel and fucking Star Wars.They really are the dumbest cunts on the planet

Hey we are about to get new Mandalorian, new consoles, new MCU shows dropping in December. Surely you have been waiting for at least one of these!

with great responsibility.....

paprikastaude

« Reply #28943 on: October 26, 2020, 10:05:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-30#post-49454875

Quote from: AnOwlWithKnees, post: 49454875, member: 60607
It’s clear by now that almost no one outside of this thread knows about this. As evidenced by the lack of discussion on it from absolutely anywhere. It’s either that or wilful ignorance.

Honest question for others in this thread: what can we do to increase visibility on this and have some more public outlets report on it? I have reached out to the various journalists listed earlier in the thread, however no response. Is there any hope?

:walkaway

paprikastaude

« Reply #28944 on: October 26, 2020, 10:07:21 PM »

From the same people that try to teach children the equality of all people with "Don't you like Batman?? he is black too" :angryjoe

ShutUp

« Reply #28945 on: October 26, 2020, 10:23:44 PM »
I mean, I have to think if the teacher was merely beaten instead of beheaded, the mods would be siding with the attacker(s).

The one dude that got a three month ban should have gotten a perm ban. He explicitly and outright stated that no only did the teacher got what was coming to him, but future killings are deserved. How can you let someone like that continue being in your community? People get perm banned for stating they like anime tiddies in video games but a guy saying religious extremist violence is deserved only getting a 3 month ban is ok?

It's because the site is full of mass shooters in training. Normal members and in the moderation staff.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28946 on: October 26, 2020, 10:36:39 PM »
Remember how Christians stormed that gallery and started stabbing people because they displayed Piss Christ, or when those Mormoms suicide bombed The Book of Mormon on broadway? We have to stop antagonising these people.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28947 on: October 27, 2020, 12:10:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/senate-has-voted-to-confirm-amy-coney-barrett-as-a-supreme-court-justice.313555/post-49515346

While they have been allowing the wishing and celebration of the death of their enemies, despite it being against their TOS, calling for their murder is still a bit too much.

Oh now you don’t like the 2nd amendment :snob

benjipwns

« Reply #28948 on: October 27, 2020, 12:29:07 AM »
Because the GOP can do something like lower the vote threshold for a cloture vote on a Supreme Court nominee from 60 to a simple majority, Democrats should be able to ignore a Supreme Court decision that de facto abolishes abortion.

Sort of like how that one county clerk refused to issue marriage licences to same sex couples after the Obergefell decision.

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #28949 on: October 27, 2020, 01:04:00 AM »
Remember how Christians stormed that gallery and started stabbing people because they displayed Piss Christ, or when those Mormoms suicide bombed The Book of Mormon on broadway? We have to stop antagonising these people.

You forget how christians are getting married to circumcised 12 year old girls

Enlightened desert people

benita

« Reply #28951 on: October 27, 2020, 02:11:20 AM »
lmao at Reeeee now openly wishing death on Republicans but turning into whiny piss-babies because the GOP are dunking on Hillary's birthday.

I mean sure, I want to fire Trump into space just as much as the next sane person, but this schadenfreude almost, almost, makes it worth it.

jorma

« Reply #28953 on: October 27, 2020, 04:27:31 AM »

When you say that we need to stop antagonising them, do you mean that "we" shouldn't bomb mormon weddings and try to cover it up by calling them terrorists?

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28954 on: October 27, 2020, 05:04:55 AM »
Could there be a difference between the military  bombing the wrong place in a legitimate attempt to kill some terrorists and a incel fuck decapitating a teacher on purpose?

Manslaughter/Casualty of war vs premeditated murder.

Maybe if these incel bearded fucks had some balls they would go toe to toe with the military, but no they are busy raping child brides and goats and frothing at the mouth because of their impotence.

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28955 on: October 27, 2020, 05:10:14 AM »

« Reply #28956 on: October 27, 2020, 05:29:17 AM »
the military  bombing the wrong place in a legitimate attempt to kill some terrorists

benjipwns

« Reply #28957 on: October 27, 2020, 06:46:10 AM »
User Warned: racially insensitive language

Oh damn. You guys got totally jipped
finally, I can sleep at night

BisMarckie

« Reply #28958 on: October 27, 2020, 07:26:54 AM »
Getting "jipped“ :nope

Getting yiffed

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #28959 on: October 27, 2020, 07:43:18 AM »
Remember when :exxy had to cop pleas in his giant bomb days cos he’d always use jipped :rofl
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 09:32:58 AM by Piss Benoit »
(ice)

jorma

« Reply #28960 on: October 27, 2020, 07:58:09 AM »
Could there be a difference between the military  bombing the wrong place in a legitimate attempt to kill some terrorists and a incel fuck decapitating a teacher on purpose?

Manslaughter/Casualty of war vs premeditated murder.

Maybe if these incel bearded fucks had some balls they would go toe to toe with the military, but no they are busy raping child brides and goats and frothing at the mouth because of their impotence.

::) jesus

i'm not gonna respond to your rant, but i will clarify that i was just suggesting that there'd probably be more radicalised mormons running around beheading people if their weddings got bombed because apparently they are valid casualties of a war they didn't sign up for

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28961 on: October 27, 2020, 09:27:28 AM »

If she drew a picture of Mohammad, you might get away with it.
©@©™

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #28962 on: October 27, 2020, 10:14:40 AM »
Had no idea 'jipped' is racist?
^_^

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28963 on: October 27, 2020, 10:19:57 AM »
Had no idea 'jipped' is racist?

its meant to be spelt "gypped" as in "gypsied", which might highlight why

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #28964 on: October 27, 2020, 10:21:32 AM »
It's from gypsy ain't it?

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #28965 on: October 27, 2020, 10:23:30 AM »
Ahhh, OK. All I know about gypsies I learned from Peaky Blinders :P
^_^

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #28966 on: October 27, 2020, 11:07:14 AM »

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28967 on: October 27, 2020, 11:23:43 AM »
If you don't wanna get jipped, you should jew them down on the price.
©@©™

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #28968 on: October 27, 2020, 11:56:01 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

Oh yeah and Snatch too :P
^_^

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #28969 on: October 27, 2020, 12:35:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-sony-products-do-you-use-at-least-once-a-week.313900/

:doge

"That's an excellent question fellow gamer. I happen to engage with many Sony™ products every day for multiple hours. From Sony's™ state of the art 4k televisions to their state of the art Xperia™ cellphones. Sony™ has truly enhanced my life in many ways."
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 12:40:05 PM by HaughtyFrank »

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #28970 on: October 27, 2020, 01:02:33 PM »
Will they make up another reason to shut down the Cyberpunk OT now  :hmm
Margs

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #28971 on: October 27, 2020, 01:19:06 PM »

Oh right, with the new delay it misses Trans remembrance day.  :lol

Yulwei

« Reply #28972 on: October 27, 2020, 01:30:15 PM »
People in that Cyberpunk delay thread not missing a beat and linking to the "CDPR is transphobic" declaration.

:salute

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #28973 on: October 27, 2020, 01:36:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-general-discussion-ot17-trans-rights-are-human-rights.312853/page-21#post-49576717

Quote from: skittzo0413, post: 49576717, member: 3697
It's weird how much of a cult of followers that game has when it hasn't actually released yet.

It's a pretty extreme example of the videogame hype cycle kinda getting out of control.

Un-ironically posted in the 17th thread speculating on the next Nintendo advertisement.
Margs

Averon

« Reply #28974 on: October 27, 2020, 01:45:35 PM »

So the mods feckless solution to the CDPR/CP 2077 "problem" was all for naught?  :lol

ShutUp

« Reply #28975 on: October 27, 2020, 01:55:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-general-discussion-ot17-trans-rights-are-human-rights.312853/page-21#post-49576717

Quote from: skittzo0413, post: 49576717, member: 3697
It's weird how much of a cult of followers that game has when it hasn't actually released yet.

It's a pretty extreme example of the videogame hype cycle kinda getting out of control.

Un-ironically posted in the 17th thread speculating on the next Nintendo advertisement.

Literally every first party Sony game has had a cult of followers long before release   :lol

With the Cyberpunk delay, I wonder how long it will take one of the prominent members to get a "they delayed it because we were banning discussion on it here for one whole day!" conspiracy theory going.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28976 on: October 27, 2020, 02:10:03 PM »

So the mods feckless solution to the CDPR/CP 2077 "problem" was all for naught?  :lol

I gotchu fam

The game has been delayed to December. It means the OT won't be locked for the Transgender Remembrance Day. I hope it's still a priority or one of the OT posts is reserved for trans awareness and charities.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28977 on: October 27, 2020, 02:10:38 PM »
November 4th 2020

We did it folx we got CDPR to delay the game again and they are going to patch out all the transphobic stuff that was highlighted in the previews.
Still what's done is done, of course we will not pre-order and only buy a used copy. Remind yourself that we can see what you are playing on the Epic Games Store and other storefronts.
Thanks to so many allies in the gaming community like Jason Schreier and Kotaku who just wouldn't let go. We've truly won an important victory today over bigotry and racism.

It has been an interesting few weeks and I'm so tired. But now that Chris Pratt, Ice Cube, 50 Cent, Dave Chapelle and yes CD Projekt Red and Ubisoft were finally forced to SIT DOWN and LISTEN to our voices we've send a clear signal that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.
And this bullshit will NOT be tolerated anymore!

Personally I'm not ashamed that I didn't vote on election day because I was just too anxious there would be Trump voters that would kill me and mail in ballots is a form of ableism that would make Hitler blush.
I can't even remember what day of the week it is with all this pressure and bullshit so why would I have to register to vote before a specific day?

Trump won because the youth turn-out was historically low but to be fair Biden would just continue this same system of oppression so I genuinely feel our energy was better spend on this.

You are 100% right, we won!

Now this is a threadmark!

THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS!

:thinking
🤴

« Reply #28978 on: October 27, 2020, 03:15:59 PM »
oh its this guy

https://www.resetera.com/threads/era-my-husband-and-i-have-decided-to-become-poly.248230/

Based on his never-ending humble brag/overly dramatic posts, I think he's attracted to chaos.

His husband is also a special education teacher here in Seattle, I can't believe the dude is willingly exposing them to so many potential Covid situations.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 03:20:05 PM by Mr. Gundam »
野球

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28979 on: October 27, 2020, 03:34:53 PM »
Ree - Game delays aren’t a big deal and they should only be released when they’re ready. After all a bad game is bad forever.

Ree today - Fuck these trash devs. Worst game company ever. Pre order cancelled.