Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3134676 times)

nudemacusers

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #28860 on: October 25, 2020, 07:27:09 PM »

:dead
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #28861 on: October 25, 2020, 07:28:58 PM »

Lmao
If that screams Play Boy bunny to you I'd say you're the one with a problem

User banned (2 weeks): Hostility and disingenuousness towards concerns of sexism

RE banning a woman yet again for disagreeing with a dude on sexualization. A.by about to be put on a list for calling it out

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28862 on: October 25, 2020, 07:38:06 PM »
I like these guys but what was with the guy not remembering the title of the game? They should have done that bit again and edited in because for a start, if you're about to speak as an expert, then it's not wise to forget the very title of the game, and also, seeing as a notable thing about this game is the element of representation that having MM as the main character brings, then it really feels a bit off to flippantly forget the characters name. There are people absolutely stoked that Miles Morales is getting his moment in the sun in the movie and this game, as it finally represents them in mainstream Spider-man media. This is important. Come on, guys, this feels a bit tone deaf.

:gamergate

Quote from: Dictator
I literally just got tongue twisted and we kept rolling with the recording as it was getting late (the title of this game is long and has alliteration). Do not read anything insipid into it.

Why does he keep posting there?  :doge
ど助平

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #28863 on: October 25, 2020, 07:51:31 PM »

Lmao
If that screams Play Boy bunny to you I'd say you're the one with a problem

User banned (2 weeks): Hostility and disingenuousness towards concerns of sexism

RE banning a woman yet again for disagreeing with a dude on sexualization. A.by about to be put on a list for calling it out
It reeks of "You think that's bigoted? That means you're the real bigot!". They could have disagreed without saying something so ridiculous.

benjipwns

« Reply #28864 on: October 25, 2020, 07:52:48 PM »
If you could gaslight with images, waifu character design would be it, and there's a reason for that.
:hmm

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #28865 on: October 25, 2020, 09:16:36 PM »
For some reason the Nintendo hype thread felt the need to address Cyberpunk and Harry Potter game controversies, both games that will not be released for a Nintendo platform

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-general-discussion-ot17-trans-rights-are-human-rights.312853/

benjipwns

« Reply #28866 on: October 25, 2020, 09:42:27 PM »
For some reason the Nintendo hype thread felt the need to address Cyberpunk and Harry Potter game controversies, both games that will not be released for a Nintendo platform

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nintendo-general-discussion-ot17-trans-rights-are-human-rights.312853/
The OP is the person who wanted to ban people who don't respond to bait in Cyberpunk threads by only talking about the games.

benjipwns

« Reply #28867 on: October 25, 2020, 09:42:45 PM »

not a cult

FUME5

« Reply #28869 on: October 25, 2020, 11:20:34 PM »
I wonder if it might help to raise these issues to influential elected officials like Ocasio-Cortez. She has been actively involved with gamers before, and cares for the LGBTQ community and issues. If more awareness could be raised there, I think it may help raise awareness abroad. Failing real change, provided the senate and presidency flips, they might be willing to place sanctions on Poland until they relent.
:teehee

The fucking level of disconnect from reality is incredible.

benjipwns

« Reply #28871 on: October 25, 2020, 11:50:27 PM »
No sympathy.

If his family members has any conscience, they will donate a large amount of his wealth that was accumulated through exploitation to the employees who suffered under him, directly or via charity / nonprofit organization.

If not, they can get fucked. Every single one of them who benefited from this.
What about non family members who benefited? :curious

VomKriege

• Do the moron
« Reply #28872 on: October 26, 2020, 03:29:16 AM »
Oh bitch. Imagine it happen one day after seeing trump lose massively and he even loses Texas. I’d honestly would go crazy. Lol. I’d love for his ass to die knowing shit his ideals will never stick here. That’s my dream scenario Now. I will believe.

:joker
ὕβρις

Cerveza mas fina

• I don't care for Islam tbqh
  • filler
« Reply #28874 on: October 26, 2020, 07:34:06 AM »
I wonder if it might help to raise these issues to influential elected officials like Ocasio-Cortez. She has been actively involved with gamers before, and cares for the LGBTQ community and issues. If more awareness could be raised there, I think it may help raise awareness abroad. Failing real change, provided the senate and presidency flips, they might be willing to place sanctions on Poland until they relent.
:teehee

The fucking level of disconnect from reality is incredible.

I'm personally boycotting and sanctioning Poland and adding this to my to do list of things to fix there

1. PiS
2. PO
3. SLD

500000000000. CDPR

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28876 on: October 26, 2020, 08:20:20 AM »

:lore
ど助平

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28877 on: October 26, 2020, 08:23:17 AM »
"the only thread we should have on the game is why it's problematic, and educating people as to why that is. If people want to play it and discuss it, there are other places to do that."

Imagine owning a major video games site and pandering to these madmen

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28878 on: October 26, 2020, 08:30:04 AM »
What if you business model is pandering to these people and having these issues and controversies to increase traffic.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28879 on: October 26, 2020, 08:37:39 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-game-forum-resetera-dot-com-turns-3-years-old.312445/page-8

Quote from: Realmatic1
Honestly, this forum blossoming is a great story for the video game industry. I like how we have members who make detailed threads critical of crunch, the various phobias and how the industry can be better.

the other site has turned into hot mess with an incredible amount of toxic masculinity. Their off topic section is the complete opposite of Eras and to be honest it’s such a wild contrast. Literally feels like conservatives vs progressives.

Troll account?
ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28880 on: October 26, 2020, 08:46:57 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-game-forum-resetera-dot-com-turns-3-years-old.312445/page-8#post-49430461
Quote from: take_marsh
I'm more here to celebrate not being part of the transphobic, snowflake, Trump-supporting forum over the old forum.

Helloooooo there, lil' screenshooters of the "Resetera Disucssion" thread

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/resetera-discussion-stay-civil-dont-get-personal-keep-it-in-here.1506304/page-605#post-260772645

Quote from: nush
(Image removed from quote.)

Welcome reelurkers to the actual documented proof that your forum is a shithole where your masters dictate what you can say or get banned.

Best start at page one and see how long your cognitive dissonance can hold out. You've even got multiple members in your "Happy Birthday" topic throwing low key shade at the place.
Quote from: Crash Station
Ah yes, complaining about the transphobic forum while posting on one with a transphobic general manager.
Quote from: FunkMiller
Here’s a genuine message for any Reset Era posters who read this thread:

Gaf is not perfect. Gaf has members whose opinions I greatly disagree with. As a lifelong centrist, I think some political opinions on here are trash.

But Gaf does not ban me for expressing my own opinion. It does not ban me for arguing against the opinions that I disagree with.

Reset Era did do that. They banned me for simply hoping that compromise and reconciliation can be reached between women and transgender people.

Now... which forum do you really think is worse?

:kermit
ど助平

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
©@©™

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #28883 on: October 26, 2020, 10:09:33 AM »

Gaf is not perfect. Gaf has members whose opinions I greatly disagree with. As a lifelong centrist, I think some political opinions on here are trash.

But Gaf does not ban me for expressing my own opinion. It does not ban me for arguing against the opinions that I disagree with.

Reset Era did do that. They banned me for simply hoping that compromise and reconciliation can be reached between women and transgender people.

Neogaf. Neogaf is much worse.
Oi Oi

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #28884 on: October 26, 2020, 10:29:13 AM »
i've not read much neogaf, but the zelotry of ree is good to laugh at, whereas gaf seems to be witless generic 'edgy' right wing shit posted by arseholes these days :trumps
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28885 on: October 26, 2020, 10:35:16 AM »
At the very least Ree provides entertainment. Lore’s refugees can’t even manage that

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #28886 on: October 26, 2020, 10:46:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cdpr-is-a-transphobic-company-its-time-we-stop-making-excuses-for-them.307474/page-30#post-49454875

Quote from: AnOwlWithKnees, post: 49454875, member: 60607
It’s clear by now that almost no one outside of this thread knows about this. As evidenced by the lack of discussion on it from absolutely anywhere. It’s either that or wilful ignorance.

Honest question for others in this thread: what can we do to increase visibility on this and have some more public outlets report on it? I have reached out to the various journalists listed earlier in the thread, however no response. Is there any hope?

:walkaway
Margs

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #28887 on: October 26, 2020, 10:54:33 AM »
Either Jason Schreier takes up this cross or Resetera should ban him.
Oi Oi

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #28888 on: October 26, 2020, 11:03:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/phil-spencer-interview-bethesda-exclusivity-xgs-e-rated-games-investing-in-xgs-expect-more-acquisitions-monetisation-and-game-pass-gaas.313189/#post-49466764

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 49466764, member: 6260
More acquisitions. God, this generation is going to be an endless waking nightmare, isn't it?
Margs

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28889 on: October 26, 2020, 11:11:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/phil-spencer-interview-bethesda-exclusivity-xgs-e-rated-games-investing-in-xgs-expect-more-acquisitions-monetisation-and-game-pass-gaas.313189/#post-49466764

Quote from: PlanetSmasher, post: 49466764, member: 6260
More acquisitions. God, this generation is going to be an endless waking nightmare, isn't it?

Or you could buy an Xbox?  :kermit
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #28890 on: October 26, 2020, 11:16:44 AM »

Boogie2988-Centrist-Views.gif

I can't find it, someone find it
fat

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28891 on: October 26, 2020, 11:30:27 AM »

Hermit

« Reply #28892 on: October 26, 2020, 11:31:59 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/you-ever-wake-up-with-just-a-massive-pit-in-your-stomach-dread-depression-anxiety-something-else.313174/#post-49464700

Only when i dream that my mother is opening me up with a scissor and taking out all of my intestines with her hands
:steel

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28893 on: October 26, 2020, 11:35:31 AM »

©@©™

Hermit

« Reply #28894 on: October 26, 2020, 11:37:06 AM »
how does a human being look like an overstuffed beanbag chair??

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #28895 on: October 26, 2020, 11:53:25 AM »
Mean

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28896 on: October 26, 2020, 01:16:24 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-will-cdpr-release-cyberpunk2077s-next-gen-console-update.313243/

Man, it's like I'm fucking psychic or something, not only could I predict exactly what would happen within the first page of this topic, I even predicted which of a small pool of posters would do it!

« Reply #28897 on: October 26, 2020, 01:44:12 PM »
the zerovgm derail got completely ignored

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28898 on: October 26, 2020, 01:52:49 PM »
the zerovgm derail got completely ignored

lots of attempted slickness taking place in that thread
©@©™

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #28899 on: October 26, 2020, 02:02:35 PM »
This thread has been locked for 5 hours because the mods can't decide whether victim blaming the French teacher who got beheaded is okay or not.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98boycott-french-products%E2%80%99-launched-over-macron%E2%80%99s-islam-comments.313162/page-2

I believe they're scared of another minority summit
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 02:21:01 PM by HaughtyFrank »

« Reply #28900 on: October 26, 2020, 02:03:37 PM »
Permabanned btw:  ignoring staff post with dismissive drive-by, account in junior phase

I have faith that CDPR will try their best to be open to anyone and make sure everyone has a good time playing their games

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #28901 on: October 26, 2020, 02:08:08 PM »
Of course you're with him you're not the one that has to live in that racist country you islamophobic piece of shit.

Fuck Macron and fuck France and its garbage white people.

From a "French" muslim.

:trumps
🤴

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28902 on: October 26, 2020, 02:15:18 PM »

Is that Amirox?

Joe Molotov

• Administrator
« Reply #28903 on: October 26, 2020, 02:18:41 PM »
This thread has been locked for 5 hours because the mods can't decide whether victim blaming the French teacher who got beheaded is okay or not.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%98boycott-french-products%E2%80%99-launched-over-macron%E2%80%99s-islam-comments.313162/page-2

I believe they're scared off another minority summit

Drawings of Muhammad are basically trolling done by islamophobes to bait radicals into attacking them so they can exploit the tragedy to justify bigoted policy.

Yeah, I'm sure that teacher was hoping to get beheaded to own the 'Lims.
©@©™

Cerveza mas fina

• filler
« Reply #28904 on: October 26, 2020, 02:19:59 PM »
Of course you're with him you're not the one that has to live in that racist country you islamophobic piece of shit.

Fuck Macron and fuck France and its garbage white people.

From a "French" muslim.

:trumps

Dont see any christian teens beheading teachers in saudi arabia

But I do see qatar airways hauling women off a flight to inspect their vaginas to see if any off them gave birth recently

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #28905 on: October 26, 2020, 02:31:30 PM »

why aren't muslims beheading teachers in america  :thinking
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #28906 on: October 26, 2020, 02:32:03 PM »

I believe they're scared off another minority summit

Drawings of Muhammad are basically trolling done by islamophobes to bait radicals into attacking them so they can exploit the tragedy to justify bigoted policy.

Yeah, I'm sure that teacher was hoping to get beheaded to own the 'Lims.

And the mods who permaban people for statements like this:

Permabanned btw:  ignoring staff post with dismissive drive-by, account in junior phase

I have faith that CDPR will try their best to be open to anyone and make sure everyone has a good time playing their games

are like "Hm, lets not be hasty here, maybe he has a point"

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28907 on: October 26, 2020, 03:06:39 PM »

In 'fairness' to era moderation staff, the idea that doing something deemed 'offensive' by some, regardless of context, is always a deliberate act of provocation that justifies any and all acts of retaliation as therefore being acceptable is the stance they often take.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28908 on: October 26, 2020, 03:09:37 PM »
mentally ill streamer driven to suicide? willy don't care

Snoopycat_

« Reply #28910 on: October 26, 2020, 03:56:04 PM »
I will be extremely disappointed if that madman doesn’t post his CDPR Are Meanies blog on every page of the OT when the game is released.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #28912 on: October 26, 2020, 04:35:07 PM »
yeah yeah, yet another one, but:

you're gonna die. everybody dies, it's gonna happen. if there's anything crazy left to do, do it before your time comes

but that's just the way I try to think about it. the responsible answer is to call a hotline and get professional help

:cmonson

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #28913 on: October 26, 2020, 04:40:02 PM »
Hey just noticed this thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/video-game-forum-resetera-dot-com-turns-3-years-old.312445/

Video game forum ResetEra dot com turns 3 years old

Damn I guess amir0x is definitely not interested in joining the site anymore.

benjipwns

« Reply #28914 on: October 26, 2020, 05:08:42 PM »
Some of the shit in this thread is why I decided to stop supporting dunkey.

Even with dunkey, where I believe most of his videos with racist comments are older and that he has likely changed since then, he also hasn't apologized for those old videos and hasn't even acknowledged them. That's a questionable decision and I can't really respect that, no matter how funny I find his videos.
Just caught up on the last few videos. That box art one was great.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #28915 on: October 26, 2020, 05:11:31 PM »
Please don’t. Your life means so much.

:goty2
Oi Oi

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #28916 on: October 26, 2020, 05:20:25 PM »
Some of the shit in this thread is why I decided to stop supporting dunkey.

Even with dunkey, where I believe most of his videos with racist comments are older and that he has likely changed since then, he also hasn't apologized for those old videos and hasn't even acknowledged them. That's a questionable decision and I can't really respect that, no matter how funny I find his videos.
Just caught up on the last few videos. That box art one was great.

Considering that he even shared this makes me think he simply forgot that he canceled dunkey. Some real ally  :lol

Averon

« Reply #28917 on: October 26, 2020, 05:48:50 PM »
Prime example of how performative they are there. ZeoVGM is one of worse when it comes to virtue signaling, too. He was in another new CDPR thread today trying to derail it. At least half of the screeching and whining and drama that goes on at ERA is purely due to either peer pressure, clout chasing, virtue signaling, or even for self-preservation.

That why you can't take ERA's self-righteous seriously. Half the time it is either insincere or done for selfish reasons.

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #28918 on: October 26, 2020, 06:18:45 PM »
My boyfriend only makes $800 per month. He's too sick to work more than that and the unemployment checks stopped coming in because there hasn't been a second stimulus. He has a back injury from getting hit by a truck on a bicycle that makes it extremely painful to work and live every day. He can only work like 2-3 shifts of a $14 min wage job per week. He makes $200/week or $800/month working at a plant nursery, which is his only expertise. He never graduated high school because he dropped out to take care of his 11 brothers and sisters in another state when he was young. He applied for disability with a lawyer but got denied twice. His last chance is to show up to court and represent himself, but it's not looking good at him getting approved for federal disability. So he doesn't qualify for SSI-D. His credit is ruined because his ex-wife took his children and fled the police and stopped paying all the bills in his name. He doesn't qualify for low-income "apodment" houses because he doesn't make 2x the rent. There's nowhere here in the Seattle area that offers apartments for $700 month which is what he currently pays to live in a shitty dump with a loser roommate. He grows his own food at his job which is a plant nursery and cooks what he eats. No car, so he walks everywhere. He's rail thin. The food banks just have expired old cans of soup and beans. He eats off of SNAP. I was trying to see if he qualifies for SSI but it looks like you have to be federally disabled for that (which he's not). His currently living situation isn't working because his roommate is an alcoholic junkie that has cats that piss and shit all over the apartment and his illness makes him get nausea very easily, and he's sick of being grossed out living in his own home because she won't clean the cat shit and vomit and piss all over the apartment. But at his income level ALL the shared spaces roommates are gross junkies or dysfunctional alcoholics like that. I live in a 1 BR condo with a cat and a dog and my family is about to stay with me for a few weeks so I can't house him. I don't really know what else we can look at.

I was hoping the state of Washington would have more benefits for people like him but it looks like he's just plain screwed. He's thinking of selling everything he owns and buying a broken car he can live out of through the winter. Any better ideas than that? I'm worried he'll try to kill himself if there's nothing that can be done to give him shelter.

I gave him a $300 loan so he could pay the copay for some medical stuff and so that he could pay some fees his ex left that made it impossible for him to open a bank account. But that's the best I can do right now.

Are your family homophobic? I'm sure they'd understand you housing your BF if they aren't?
I just don't know how to house 2 disabled people at the same time including my mother, my grandmother who is incontinent, my husband (I'm poly, I have a husband and my boyfriend), my cat and my dog in a 560 sq ft 1 BR apartment ALONG with my disabled boyfriend. Also while being a full time student and researcher from home, with my husband being a full time teacher from home as well, so we will have work calls while my mom is doing calls to social security/medicaid/medicare for getting care established for my grandmother here in Seattle. It's just all awful timing. I guess worst case scenario I COULD house 5 people in this 1 BR apartment but I wonder if I can legally even do that or if it's like a fire hazard or something. And yes my family is generally polyphobic and homophobic.

:wut no way this is real.

nudemacusers

« Reply #28919 on: October 26, 2020, 06:25:50 PM »
depending on the disability you can probably just stack half those people on pallets  :doge

obvs grandma would go on the bottom pallet.   :doge :doge
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽