Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135683 times)

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #35941 on: January 11, 2021, 08:08:48 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/politico-trump-allies-warn-him-not-to-run-in-2024.1586076/

Quote from: SpartanN92
People have short memories. What happened last week will be forgotten quickly.
If Trump runs in 2024 on a “Did ya miss me? Let’s take back what what was stolen” message then I think he will be a VERY powerful force in 2024.

He’s not gonna disappear. Dems are trying to poison the well but it won’t work. He will still hold massive rallies and politicians will still crave his endorsement. The Bush/Cheney/McCain Republican Party is dead. Once this craziness dies down and people see how senile Biden is then the party will surge around Trump again. Like it or not if the Republicans ever want to win another election again they need the vote of the deplorables.

:birb
ど助平

nudemacusers

« Reply #35942 on: January 11, 2021, 08:26:13 AM »
The guidelines put forward are not unreasonable at all, and are necessary. It seems to me that sticking around to talk with all the cool people here about the changing landscapes in 2021 would be far preferable to going out in a self-righteous blaze of glory.
translation: I eat off this traffic pls don't leave and go to parler voat gab (??)
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Snoopycat_

« Reply #35943 on: January 11, 2021, 08:27:47 AM »
GAF Politics' Overton Window is shifting moderately to be more consistent with the rest of the site and with my values. The forum will be better off for it in every respect.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35944 on: January 11, 2021, 08:34:07 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/politico-trump-allies-warn-him-not-to-run-in-2024.1586076/

If Trump runs in 2024 on a “Did ya miss me? Let’s take back what what was stolen” message then I think he will be a VERY powerful force in 2024.

He’s not gonna disappear. Dems are trying to poison the well but it won’t work. He will still hold massive rallies and politicians will still crave his endorsement. The Bush/Cheney/McCain Republican Party is dead. Once this craziness dies down and people see how senile Biden is then the party will surge around Trump again. Like it or not if the Republicans ever want to win another election again they need the vote of the deplorables.

The Republican Primary of 2023 after Democrats pass electoral reform that allows immigrants to run to make Democracy more inclusive despite Republican Nazi protests.

spoiler (click to show/hide)

[close]

You think you've been through hell, you have seen nothing yet.
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35945 on: January 11, 2021, 08:35:09 AM »

The Republican Primary of 2023 after Democrats pass electoral reform that allows immigrants to run to make Democracy more inclusive despite Republican protests.

[close]

ど助平

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35946 on: January 11, 2021, 08:45:44 AM »

The Republican Primary of 2023 after Democrats pass electoral reform that allows immigrants to run to make Democracy more inclusive despite Republican protests.

[close]

The Rock is more likely to run as a Democrat but I'll add him to the list.
🤴

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #35949 on: January 11, 2021, 09:06:55 AM »

it might if something much more mental happens soon :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35950 on: January 11, 2021, 09:28:27 AM »

it might if something much more mental happens soon :trumps
I certainly hope the interns have already left the White House by now.
🤴

Averon

« Reply #35951 on: January 11, 2021, 10:48:58 AM »
In almost every post you can tell how carefully those sycophants of Evilore's are tiptoeing around their words so as to not set Evilore off and getting permabanned. These are the same clowns, mind you, that have been praising Evilore for the past 3 years about how great GAF is now and how much "free speech" is now allowed. Now they are realizing Evilore only ever saw them as a commodity--a commodity where its usefulness to GAF has now become a detriment. So they are being thrown away like a used condom.

I'm sure people like Jordan are disappointed they can no longer post and talk about their totally-not-kooky-and-disgusting "theories" about race.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:57:53 AM by Averon »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35952 on: January 11, 2021, 11:22:57 AM »
lol if :lore played the long game and waited for ree to ban/run off half of their userbase and cultivated a decent place to talk about vidya instead of chase the trump trump trump crowd he might have been able to rebuild some semblance of his old empire :heh
(ice)

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #35953 on: January 11, 2021, 11:27:29 AM »
Yeah shower elf really backed himself into a shit place with the latest change, he totally abused the trump voters into using his forum instead of "Super Lib land"

now since they had a coup and everything is getting all kinds of fucked up he's backed against a wall and has to stop them posting their usual shit now it's known that they are a little unhinged.

I'm surprised none of the users ended up going to the invasion and posted about going.....

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #35954 on: January 11, 2021, 11:30:13 AM »
lol if :lore played the long game and waited for ree to ban/run off half of their userbase and cultivated a decent place to talk about vidya instead of chase the trump trump trump crowd he might have been able to rebuild some semblance of his old empire :heh

:brain JordanN
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35955 on: January 11, 2021, 11:31:41 AM »
he could have got a back a few thousand active posters a day easy if he just kept his nose clean and shut the fuck up :girlaff

i dont even have any personal beef with the man but its funny watching him step on rakes all the time :trumps

:lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #35956 on: January 11, 2021, 11:47:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-new-statements-from-steve-and-derrick.357772/page-13

Pretty ironic how much how much Andre egg’d on Donald Trump when it turns out Andre is the Donald Trump of YouTube.
Such a Watergate situation where the cover up results in a much bigger blow up and investigation.

:juicy

context: Nintenyearolds found out their favorite Youtube autist isn't a good manager. Because apparently, if you are a mental 12 year old, you emotionally attach yourself to professional shills so much, this hits you harder than treason.

e:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-new-statements-from-steve-and-derrick.357772/page-14#post-56023813
Imran has spoken. Kings supporting kings lol.

:jeanluc
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:51:46 AM by Spieler1 »

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35957 on: January 11, 2021, 11:48:48 AM »
this sounds like a hot conspiracy, maybe i should look into it

:nerds
[close]
(ice)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #35958 on: January 11, 2021, 11:59:42 AM »
On Monday, a spokesperson for Merkel, Steffen Seibert, said that it wasn't up to social media CEOs to regulate freedom of speech, but to lawmakers. “This fundamental right can be intervened in, but according to the law and within the framework defined by legislators — not according to a decision by the management of social media platforms,”

She clearly doesn't know what she's talking about.

Damn, free of speech is such a misused term.

She has it backwards. Freedom of speech means the state cannot compel Twitter to censor Trump.

How do these fuck nuggets leading European nations not understand what freedom of speech is?

IT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH FREE SPEECH. How do so many prominent people not get it?

Has nothing to do with freedom of speech. But also really weird coming from Germany

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #35959 on: January 11, 2021, 12:00:44 PM »

He didn't expect that simply allowing people to talk about Cyberpunk and other harmless shit would have been enough to present an alternative to RE

Top of the page Cyberpunk:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 12:06:16 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Boredfrom

« Reply #35960 on: January 11, 2021, 12:48:27 PM »
Yeah shower elf really backed himself into a shit place with the latest change, he totally abused the trump voters into using his forum instead of "Super Lib land"

now since they had a coup and everything is getting all kinds of fucked up he's backed against a wall and has to stop them posting their usual shit now it's known that they are a little unhinged.

I'm surprised none of the users ended up going to the invasion and posted about going.....

I imagine that is the main reason Lore is panicking.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35961 on: January 11, 2021, 01:16:30 PM »
:money
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #35962 on: January 11, 2021, 01:42:41 PM »
If they weren't full of shit they'd have to ban or severely limit any WWE videogame discussion

Boredfrom

« Reply #35963 on: January 11, 2021, 01:47:52 PM »
Quote from: Incel
I'm fucking Canadian lol.... I just actually have a grasp on how the United States Constitution works.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/angela-merkel-criticizes-lack-of-hate-speech-laws-in-the-us-doesnt-want-onus-put-on-tech-companies.359284/page-7#post-56034640

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #35964 on: January 11, 2021, 02:07:38 PM »
Quote from: Incel
I'm fucking Canadian lol.... I just actually have a grasp on how the United States Constitution works.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/angela-merkel-criticizes-lack-of-hate-speech-laws-in-the-us-doesnt-want-onus-put-on-tech-companies.359284/page-7#post-56034640

Resetera or Neogaf post?
©@©™

Boredfrom

« Reply #35965 on: January 11, 2021, 02:17:32 PM »
Quote from:  1.21Gigawatts
. Clinton losing was impossible. Trump getting away with all his crimes was impossible. A fascist coup was impossible.

The thing is if you can't fix your Democracy by orderly mean you need a revolution. Because if things stay like they are right now. It is only a matter of of time until the most powerful military in the world falls into the hands of a fascist regime and that absolutely has to be avoided for the sake of humanity.

HERE WE GO MOTHERFUCKERS!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/angela-merkel-criticizes-lack-of-hate-speech-laws-in-the-us-doesnt-want-onus-put-on-tech-companies.359284/page-8

Boredfrom

« Reply #35966 on: January 11, 2021, 02:21:20 PM »
Quote from: Vermillion
The reaction here surprised me a bit. I figure that most people here believed that the government should be taking on a lot of the responsibilities pushed to private corporations.

Then again, I feel free speech is sacred to... most of us, as per the thread on hate speech a while back. So we don't really want the type of speech Trump used to be outlawed, but don't mind a social media platform deciding not to support it.

Correct me if I'm off-base.

Quote from: Railways
.   Wrong, we would like it to, but recognize that it would not be achievable in the present or short-term given the make-up of our government. So in acknowledging this, it becomes apparent that Twitter (and others) made the correct call at the time.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/angela-merkel-criticizes-lack-of-hate-speech-laws-in-the-us-doesnt-want-onus-put-on-tech-companies.359284/page-8

Let you hate flow...

Boredfrom

« Reply #35967 on: January 11, 2021, 02:22:50 PM »
Also, surprising that Incelsior is suddenly being defensive about all this. Afraid of something she is done?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35968 on: January 11, 2021, 02:29:36 PM »
All those free speech discussions regarding big tech are meaningless.

Jack Dorsey and Zuckerberg are basically the Tyler of Twitter and facebook, they can do whatever they want with your account and user data. It's their property.
The only thing that keeps them in check are privacy, discrimination and racism laws (i.e. they can't ban you for being religious, disabled or having a certain skin color) and their shareholders because a mass banning event is probably bad for business.

In 2016 the GOP and Trump campaign were the biggest spenders on Twitter and facebook, in 2020 they weren't and they actively promoted alternative platforms.
There's the reason why big tech dropped support for the "conservatives". These people have banked in on ISIS beheadings, anti-vaxx, Maidan, Tahrir etc. and everything in between.
They have no morals but they need to suck up to the winners of the power struggle and get on the 'good side' before the investigations and lawsuits begin.

And why would Twitter keep those conservatives on there if all they post is : "Move to Parler duurrp"
🤴

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #35969 on: January 11, 2021, 02:57:55 PM »
Quote from:  1.21Gigawatts
. Clinton losing was impossible. Trump getting away with all his crimes was impossible. A fascist coup was impossible.

The thing is if you can't fix your Democracy by orderly mean you need a revolution. Because if things stay like they are right now. It is only a matter of of time until the most powerful military in the world falls into the hands of a fascist regime and that absolutely has to be avoided for the sake of humanity.

HERE WE GO MOTHERFUCKERS!

"WE NEED A REVOLUTION! STORM THE CAPTITOL!"

"...wait what?"

BikeJesus

« Reply #35970 on: January 11, 2021, 03:38:14 PM »
Many reeeeers were calling for millions of Americans to storm the capital if Trump won. They are hypocrites.

blame space

« Reply #35971 on: January 11, 2021, 03:43:50 PM »
 :brain

« Reply #35972 on: January 11, 2021, 03:59:18 PM »
I like the unnoticed shade thrown in this post.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/angela-merkel-criticizes-lack-of-hate-speech-laws-in-the-us-doesnt-want-onus-put-on-tech-companies.359284/page-7#post-56035498

? it’s the same thing as when you post in this forum. There’s no expectation of unrestricted free speech here no matter what country you are in. You violate the TOS to a degree mods, admins, or the general manager find unacceptable you’re banned. Twitter is the same except those mods get paid for their job.

Cryo

« Reply #35973 on: January 11, 2021, 04:16:27 PM »
Many reeeeers were calling for millions of Americans to storm* the capital if Trump won. They are hypocrites.
* citation needed

Boredfrom

« Reply #35974 on: January 11, 2021, 04:54:48 PM »
Many reeeeers were calling for millions of Americans to storm* the capital if Trump won. They are hypocrites.
* citation needed

I mean, the most nutty elements of RE tend to say this kind of stuff. Still a big brain take given how they don’t exactly want a Trump takeover (or actual violence to begin with outside the most nutty elements).

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #35975 on: January 11, 2021, 05:56:55 PM »
Lot of permanent bans at neogaf these days.

Curious that elf is suddenly not comfortable with posts like "the US was created by white pepe for white people"

Curious indeed
:O

BikeJesus

« Reply #35976 on: January 11, 2021, 06:15:48 PM »
* citation needed

5 seconds of searching:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-trump-ends-up-winning-due-to-messing-with-the-usps-and-mail-voting-what-do-you-expect-or-want-to-happen.267786/post-42476823

Riots
They’ll legit have to close down gun stores cause people will buy weapons and storm the White House
Lots of blood between secret army’s vs protestors

https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-election-that-could-break-america.293231/post-46470086

I expect levels of rioting and violence the likes of which we've never seen in our lives.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/your-back-up-plan-to-deflecting-americas-fascism-general-strike.323419/post-51175690

Maybe we should have 2 groups.
1 group that'll storm the White House.
And another group that'll take care of our pets and kids.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #35977 on: January 11, 2021, 06:25:34 PM »
 :whoo
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #35978 on: January 11, 2021, 06:30:59 PM »
* citation needed

5 seconds of searching:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/the-election-that-could-break-america.293231/post-46470086

I expect levels of rioting and violence the likes of which we've never seen in our lives.

elaborating on this one

era was chanting "stop the steal" even before the right started doing it  :lol

bonus:

Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #35979 on: January 11, 2021, 06:33:03 PM »
Maybe we should have 2 groups.
1 group that'll storm the White House.
And another group that'll take care of our pets and kids.

Everyone talks about Lenin, but no one remembers the guy who watched his cat  :salute

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #35980 on: January 11, 2021, 06:45:46 PM »

:ussrcry
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #35981 on: January 11, 2021, 07:09:29 PM »
wtf his cat looks just like him
Uncle

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #35982 on: January 11, 2021, 07:47:36 PM »
Remember when ‘Lore banned the smiley emote and the word “cunt”

:doge
Fish<

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #35983 on: January 11, 2021, 08:59:16 PM »

: )

I find that word distasteful actually
[close]

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #35984 on: January 11, 2021, 09:17:29 PM »

[close]

benita

« Reply #35985 on: January 11, 2021, 09:32:12 PM »

[close]

It's not a word, it's an emoticon dummy.

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #35987 on: January 11, 2021, 11:22:38 PM »
I had to read that title like three times to understand it
Fuckin canadians

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #35988 on: January 12, 2021, 01:19:35 AM »

[close]
Swear words are supposed to be.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #35990 on: January 12, 2021, 02:52:36 AM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #35991 on: January 12, 2021, 03:18:54 AM »
I mean Winter Solider is their idea of a political thriller.

paprikastaude

« Reply #35992 on: January 12, 2021, 04:19:30 AM »
Marvel's Black Panther™ was the first time they heard about colonialism.

« Reply #35993 on: January 12, 2021, 04:23:02 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/capitol-police-officer-who-steered-mob-away-from-senate-chambers-hailed-a-hero.359845/page-2#post-56086786

Where's the ACAB crowd in this thread? I never bother engaging with them, but it bothers me every time that is posted. My brother is a cop, also a gay man. In his own words, he's "very much in the minority" with his political opinions in his department. He knows reform is needed, and so do I.

But all cops are not bad. Saying so is not constructive, and adds nothing but vitriol to any conversation about needed change.

:drudge :drudge :drudge

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #35994 on: January 12, 2021, 04:26:10 AM »
Copaganda! :pacspit
(ice)

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #35995 on: January 12, 2021, 05:03:26 AM »
Ignoring the cops that led the lunatics inside wore MAGA hats and took selfies with the mob.

Kick rocks.

Pound sand :rage

jorma

« Reply #35996 on: January 12, 2021, 05:15:09 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/capitol-police-officer-who-steered-mob-away-from-senate-chambers-hailed-a-hero.359845/page-2#post-56086786

Where's the ACAB crowd in this thread? I never bother engaging with them, but it bothers me every time that is posted. My brother is a cop, also a gay man. In his own words, he's "very much in the minority" with his political opinions in his department. He knows reform is needed, and so do I.

But all cops are not bad. Saying so is not constructive, and adds nothing but vitriol to any conversation about needed change.

:drudge :drudge :drudge

User banned (1 week): Off-topic thread derailment

You should probably have been bothered in silence, friend  :lol

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #35997 on: January 12, 2021, 05:24:33 AM »
User banned (1 week): Off-topic thread derailment

You should probably have been bothered in silence, friend  :lol

The BCT Signal clearly went up in the discord when you look at the people rushing in to go YES, ACAB EVEN WHEN THEY DIE A HERO DEATH

The people rushing in to show off their ACAB t-shirt and caps are ruining the thread to what should be recognising a man's courage and good job.

:kermit

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #35998 on: January 12, 2021, 05:50:51 AM »
Just do the inauguration from a secure undisclosed location, remotely even. That way anything they do will be pointless.

Hahah yeah that sounds like some freedom right there.

EightBitNate

• I don’t wanna be horny anymore, I wanna be happy
« Reply #35999 on: January 12, 2021, 06:38:45 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/palestinians-excluded-from-israeli-covid-vaccine-rollout-as-jabs-go-to-settlers.355123/#post-55390933

Former mod. Remember people got banned for suggesting Israel is a genocide state last time. We’ll see what happens.

Maybe it’s the midwestern south Chicago in me, but these places just don’t look like some place a person lives in.  There’s no personality and reveals nothing of interests. Just looks like a furniture brochure picture.

I’ve been inside rich people apartments and home and even then they have some aspect of culture that reveals something about the person. All white Apple store aesthetic reveals nothing but someone following a guide.

I need to know more about where you’re from. Feel like we grew up a stone’s throw from each other.
I'm from the Hyde Park area and currently live in Tinley park. If I could get my act together and make something of my self, I'd love to move to Skokie, if I stay in IL.

Lmao I’m in Orland Park. We’re neighbors.
Sup

You from the area?
Palos now yep

Wow we’re all 15 minutes away from each other and giant losers on the internet