Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3136399 times)

Hermit

« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 08:17:07 AM by Hermit »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #36001 on: January 12, 2021, 09:25:28 AM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/facebook-scrubbing-all-posts-and-content-referencing-stop-the-steal-across-website.1586282/#post-261943978

Quote from: Solomeena
Quote from: Nobody_Important
A lack of proper moderation on social media over the last several months is partially to blame for what happened in the capital. So yes if you give me the option between an attempt at moderation and no moderation at all I am going to pick some kind of moderation over nothing.
You can fuck right off with your disingenuous bullshit. All you do is talk about the RIGHT THIS, THE RIGHT THAT. The same shit is happening in your own goddamn extremist LEFT camp as well and now your camp is actively and blatantly censoring anything and everything from conservatives regardless if it is violent or otherwise. YOU and your ilk are the reason shit continues to escalate and all the blood that probably will be shed is all on your hands @Nobody_Important and on the hands of your whole nazi ass liberal movement.

https://www.neogaf.com/bans/
Solomeena - Jan 11, 2021   
Expires: Permanent   
Reason: This extreme rhetoric and personal attacks aren't acceptable. (Upgraded to permanent after support email)

:marimo
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 09:34:22 AM by bork »
ど助平

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #36002 on: January 12, 2021, 09:31:04 AM »
I’m getting dizzy watching Tyler swing back and forth.
Oi Oi

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #36003 on: January 12, 2021, 09:50:45 AM »
I have the documents and he sent Tyler an email that just contained this below :titus

:lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore :lore
(ice)

nudemacusers

« Reply #36004 on: January 12, 2021, 10:07:18 AM »
I'm sure it was completely level-headed and reasonable
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Clockwork5

« Reply #36005 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:26 AM »
I know you all goof on him a lot but I have to give props to lore. He realized there was an extremist community on his forum and took action (albeit far too late and in the face of being destroyed by the algorithms.) No fucking around, he is just perming the lunatics as soon as they open their mouths. He is doing exactly what Cerium should do on RE.

Even if it is for pure self preservation it will no doubt make GAF a better place. Idk if I’d ever go back to chatting games over there but honestly, this is a step in the right direction... until there is another change in the winds in that teeter-totter of a message board.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #36006 on: January 12, 2021, 11:50:21 AM »
Even if he's bending in the right direction he's still spineless.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #36007 on: January 12, 2021, 11:54:02 AM »
is :lore stupid enough to go full woke again tho, now that would be funny :heh
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36008 on: January 12, 2021, 12:02:10 PM »
I'd agree if Lore had realized a bunch of nutjobs had taken over his forum (again) but he didn't. He allowed and encouraged the nutjobs to run riot for years, posting whatever nonsense infected their feverish minds. The only reason he's perming them now is because he's realized the tide has changed and there are actual real world consequences for owning a message board which allows broken freaks to post extremist rants about race theory and insurrection.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36009 on: January 12, 2021, 12:13:12 PM »
I know you all goof on him a lot but I have to give props to lore. He realized there was an extremist community on his forum and took action (albeit far too late and in the face of being destroyed by the algorithms.) No fucking around, he is just perming the lunatics as soon as they open their mouths. He is doing exactly what Cerium should do on RE.

Even if it is for pure self preservation it will no doubt make GAF a better place. Idk if I’d ever go back to chatting games over there but honestly, this is a step in the right direction... until there is another change in the winds in that teeter-totter of a message board.

yeah he definitely learned the lesson from last time that you don't just let your forum languish and fuck off to extravagant europe trips while inmates run the asylum, he's at least taking an active role in telling people to pound sand

what is it called when you both have a spine and are spineless? change your forum's tone and direction at the drop of a hat but do so firmly and don't fuck around with the whiners?
Uncle

nudemacusers

« Reply #36010 on: January 12, 2021, 12:21:11 PM »
what is it called when you both have a spine and are spineless?
capitalism
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Clockwork5

« Reply #36011 on: January 12, 2021, 12:55:29 PM »
Even if he's bending in the right direction he's still spineless.
Yeah and he gets the benefit of the doubt because there is no way he could overreact in this situation. He has got to get those maniacs out of there. I guess I just appreciate watching them all post their magnum opus manifestos on free speech only to be swiftly banned. :lol

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36012 on: January 12, 2021, 01:26:37 PM »
:lore: You in?
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36013 on: January 12, 2021, 01:27:49 PM »
This Tyler guy is pretty cool  :)
🤴

BIONIC

« Reply #36014 on: January 12, 2021, 01:37:59 PM »
:lore  :lore  :lore

President Trump has unilaterally withdrawn the United States from the Paris Agreement's previously global human commitment, which had set aside personal ego and political posturing to stand united as a species toward averting the climate change crisis threatening our future and our children's future and endangering all the beauty and diversity of life surrounding us. We were, until today, sharing the common human goal of transitioning away harmful emissions and onto clean, renewable energy.

The United States now stands alone in petty, ignorant, corrupt opposition of this critical global endeavor, and, if we follow along with this executive decision in apathy, the rest of civilization will come to see the United States as an enemy of its own species and saboteur of our one and only collective home, an embarrassment to humanity and an awkward 18th century mistake outstaying its welcome. This is not my desired course as an American whatsoever, but it is the course that has been officially chosen for the United States nonetheless.

However, the current POTUS and his supporters in the White House and Congress do not represent the will of the American people in this: 70% of Americans approve of the Paris Agreement. He does not speak for several of our most important economic and cultural centers at the state government level: New York and California and Washington have already formed a Climate Alliance pledging to continue onward with the mission statement of the Paris Agreement, and more state and city governments appear eager to follow. Apple's Tim Cook, Tesla's Elon Musk, and other influential US tech leaders have condemned the White House's decision and will continue treating this climate crisis as a threat to humanity that must be acknowledged and addressed, not a petty game.

Throw me in with that lot, too.

On behalf of my community here at NeoGAF -- a beautifully diverse, global membership & audience of every country, ethnicity, religion, orientation, socioeconomic status, and video game platform loyalty -- I denounce the US government's decision to withdraw from the historic Paris Agreement that the entire world, including the United States in a vocal leadership role, had already formed universal consensus on and committed to, and I pledge to act in spirit with the mission statement of the Agreement, both personally and professionally as founder and CEO of NeoGAF.

I will not let the whims of the White House determine my own role in preserving or destroying the future. No disingenuous political talking points, or payoffs, or short-sighted selfishness will allow me to rationalize away the realities of our circumstances in favor of apathy or senseless profit. I've been fortunate enough to witness first-hand a great deal of the beauty and diversity in culture and and life and landscape that this planet has to offer, and these experiences have had a profound impact on me that cannot be assigned a dollar value. I refuse to accept that future generations should be left with experiencing what I've seen through the lens of an ancient and whimsical Planet Earth episode or VR simulation while thousands of species go extinct and billions of people lose their homes.

I will continue contributing to environmental activism efforts such as The Sierra Club and NRDC, I will continue to remain conscious of my personal footprint and take steps to reduce and offset it, and I will continue investing in clean, renewable energy technology and infrastructure.

Don't let cynicism or apathy or ignorance or selfishness win. Any conscious effort and action, within your means, to preserve our shared future and the beauty of our collective home is infinitely preferable to an indifferent shrug. This isn't a time for judging or making demands of others; I won't tell you how you should be living your life, how to spend your money, or how to determine and order your priorities, or what you can afford to or have a moral obligation to do. Just take a moment, look inward, and decide whether this whole thing means something to you, and if so what choices you're comfortable with given what you know about the stakes here; whether you're an American or any other brand of human. Meanwhile, I'll do what I can.

You in?

:lore  :lore  :lore
Margs

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36015 on: January 12, 2021, 01:47:13 PM »
I feel bad for shower elf sometimes. I think this iq is just too low
:O

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36016 on: January 12, 2021, 02:01:30 PM »
I feel bad for shower elf sometimes. I think this iq is just too low
It's not that his IQ is too low, it's that he thinks it's much higher than it is.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36017 on: January 12, 2021, 02:05:45 PM »
I understand where Tyler is coming from.

Ever since I made 'sustainability' a core value of our company and use gender neutral language in all our offers and contracts business is booming :money
🤴

james

« Reply #36018 on: January 12, 2021, 02:20:47 PM »

Ever since I made 'sustainability' a core value of our company and use gender neutral language in all our offers and contracts business is booming :money

Resetera is at the cutting edge of what people want

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36019 on: January 12, 2021, 02:25:23 PM »

Resetera is at the cutting edge of what people want
You just sell people a sense of guilt. Everyone wants to pass on a better planet and a more diverse and welcoming society for future generations.
What REE does doesn't work you need to make it easy for them and find something that is visible and measurable :doggy

This post is sustainable and 100% hand crafted :like
🤴

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36020 on: January 12, 2021, 02:31:54 PM »
it's dripping with gluten though
 :larry
Uncle

Averon

« Reply #36021 on: January 12, 2021, 02:59:31 PM »
Yeah, Tyler should get no credit for doing something he never should have been in a position to have to do. He knew what kind of people was infesting his forum after the exodus, but he embraced them anyway and allowed them to multiply and fester for selfish, revenge-fueled, and cynical reasons. You shouldn't get credit for knowingly allowing dangerous elements into your platform and only doing something about them after they proved how dangerous they can be and you have something to lose.

Tyler's still a petty, thin skinned, vindictive, and shallow loser. His recent need to clean up his forum of nutjobs when he realized he could be held responsible for hosting them just proves his two-faced, cynical nature.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 03:49:53 PM by Averon »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36022 on: January 12, 2021, 03:35:54 PM »
Whatever the gaming side of gaf is still going to be full of garbage people complaining about a black Spider-man, women characters, using the word trann y as a punchline, and other incel gamer shit that uses the term sjw unironically.

It’s a shit forum and will stay that way. Those are the mouth breathers that have taken over it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 04:57:10 PM by Rahxephon91 »

james

« Reply #36023 on: January 12, 2021, 03:48:04 PM »
 :drudge :drudge

Neogaf is down

We gottem boys!

nudemacusers

« Reply #36024 on: January 12, 2021, 03:53:19 PM »
unannounced scheduled maintenance is a gaf tradition :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36025 on: January 12, 2021, 04:07:30 PM »
Guess Lore's new direction was too little too late. Hope they serve organic tendies in Big Tech Prison.
©@©™

« Reply #36026 on: January 12, 2021, 04:40:25 PM »
Some guy over at resetera is scared to watch lost in translation again.

Yeah i haven't watched this since like high school. Kinda scared of watching it again...

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36027 on: January 12, 2021, 04:45:47 PM »
Same guy afraid to read the Witcher books because of a Ree thread?

benita

« Reply #36028 on: January 12, 2021, 06:46:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rep-lou-correa-d-ca-accosted-by-angry-trump-supporters-at-dulles-airport-he-did-not-back-down.360301/

this makes me so angry
Isn't harassment a crime? Shouldn't they be arrested?
God, these people are trash. WTF?!?!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thr-fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-anti-fascist-protesters.79627/

Thoughts and prayers
Sweet, fuck him
Good, dude's life should be a living nightmare.

Shit belongs in MoMA.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36029 on: January 12, 2021, 07:24:00 PM »
unannounced scheduled maintenance is a gaf tradition  :nothing
;)

Tasty

« Reply #36030 on: January 12, 2021, 07:27:23 PM »
Remember the good old days of GAF :tocry

spoiler (click to show/hide)
God I was insufferable :nope
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36031 on: January 12, 2021, 07:33:59 PM »
did you request to get all your posts deleted on gaf  :doge
Uncle

Tasty

« Reply #36032 on: January 12, 2021, 07:38:25 PM »
did you request to get all your posts deleted on gaf  :doge

You can do that?

james

« Reply #36033 on: January 12, 2021, 07:44:16 PM »

Super MarioPostJan 12, 2021
Permanent
Not a position that can be tolerated going forward.

One by one they're being taken out

:rejoice

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #36034 on: January 12, 2021, 07:47:01 PM »
It's funny how 'Lore is perming anyone who flies too close to the radicalized sun, straight up. No warning, no temp ban, just PERM! *headshot* PERM! *headshot*

And then you go look at the NeoGAF Unfair Ban Justice thread and people are sheepishly asking about / accusing him of ridiculous insta-perms, the very ones he was overturning from the Bish days.  :lol

You can't make this shit up  :lol

Case in point:

Why has Geki D been banned?

Quote from: EviLore
Strange bedfellows for an Angel, Yoshi...

And you look up that Geki D account and it's been nuked. Actually not nuked, you just can't view the profile.

Edit: From what I can tell, this is probably what got him banned -- which makes complete sense if you know anything about Tyler.

I would rather just point towards some of the long time users getting banned now for white nationalist shit. This stuff doesn't exist in a vacuum, it was always there, just tolerated (when it never should have been).

One recent example that comes to mind was when Nobody_Important made a thread about the Proud Boys breaking up because some of them wanted to be even more openly racist, the thread quickly devolved into a defence of the "Proud Goys". And whilst some people were banned for being way too obvious with their racism, a good number who were on board the "Great Replacement" train weren't and still aren't.

And yes, the Great Replacement is an openly white nationalist theory:

Shit like this cropped up all the time. It has no place a forum that isn't Stormfront, let alone on a gaming forum and I'm glad things are changing.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 07:53:53 PM by railGUN »
Fish<

james

« Reply #36035 on: January 12, 2021, 07:57:50 PM »
It's funny how 'Lore is perming anyone who flies too close to the radicalized sun, straight up. No warning, no temp ban, just PERM! *headshot* PERM! *headshot*

And then you go look at the NeoGAF Unfair Ban Justice thread and people are sheepishly asking about / accusing him of ridiculous insta-perms, the very ones he was overturning from the Bish days.  :lol

You can't make this shit up  :lol

Case in point:

Why has Geki D been banned?

Strange bedfellows for an Angel, Yoshi...

And you look up that Geki D account and it's been nuked. Actually not nuked, you just can't view the profile.

Edit: From what I can tell, this is probably what got him banned -- which makes complete sense if you know anything about Tyler.

I would rather just point towards some of the long time users getting banned now for white nationalist shit. This stuff doesn't exist in a vacuum, it was always there, just tolerated (when it never should have been).

One recent example that comes to mind was when Nobody_Important made a thread about the Proud Boys breaking up because some of them wanted to be even more openly racist, the thread quickly devolved into a defence of the "Proud Goys". And whilst some people were banned for being way too obvious with their racism, a good number who were on board the "Great Replacement" train weren't and still aren't.

And yes, the Great Replacement is an openly white nationalist theory:

Shit like this cropped up all the time. It has no place a forum that isn't Stormfront, let alone on a gaming forum and I'm glad things are changing.

Yup the super Mario post didn't even have anything bad in it

Elf still being the worst forum admin on the internet.

Looking forward to jordan being banned for saying taco bell is bad instead of you know his kkk racist rhetoric

nudemacusers

« Reply #36036 on: January 12, 2021, 08:47:10 PM »
jordann 2020 neogaf: let's talk about skull shapes and intelligence :tophat

jordann 2021 neogaf: let's talk about the election  :banplz
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36037 on: January 12, 2021, 10:11:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-having-an-existential-crisis-because-some-random-person-has-an-avatar-like-mine.360361/

Quote from: Finale Fireworker
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a headless suit. To me, being a suit was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the chatroom for an after-school troll, I knew what I wanted for my avatar.

I have always taken this form. Back in the bad old days I used imagery specifically from Elite Beat Agents. I made this in Paint based on a few different sprite rips and cleaned it up one pixel at a time.

(Image removed from quote.)

But over time I moved away from my EBA origins. I have no artistic talent to speak of — I struggle very much with pen and pencil, digital or otherwise. But wanting something truly original, I made something all myself. It looked terrible, but it was my own work and I was proud of that.

But I knew it could be better. Over the next few months I saved to properly pay an artist to redraw the art from scratch with some actual talent. I started with an artist here I really admired who produced a sketch for me to use as a basis going forward.

Then I found an artist on Twitter who I asked to redraw it however they wanted and I would pay them regardless of the result. She returned me this, which I wore briefly as my first professionally drawn avatar.

But I didn’t love the posture and wanted something a little more tradmasc, so I found a fledgling artist who I was impressed with specifically because of how they drew men’s fashion. I approached them with my concept and they brought back the first “perfect” version of the avatar, which I wore from then on. To a lot of people on the internet, this is what I look like. This is Finale Fireworker.

But mid-2019 to mid-2020 was a rough time for me. I went through a lot of things that really pushed me to the brink of my personal fortitude. Without paying too much mind to the diversion, I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it. But I did. And as I worked through this stuff, I felt like it was time for a change. It was time to switch out of the suit — at least for a while — and in to business casual. A very talented friend of mine redrew my avatar yet again as a gift into the shirt and suspenders I wear to today.

My avatar, my consistent face online, has followed me through many formative years of my life. It is how I’ve presented and how I’ve been perceived for close to 10 years. At no point in this continuum have I ever looked any different online and I never doubted what I looked like. This was me.

Enter @SuccessfulStra3, a random account that showed up on my timeline as a promoted tweet: https://twitter.com/successfulstra3?s=21

They are a mundane account. They have 7,000 followers and mostly tweet vague affirmations and aspirations about “business” and “doing business.” But their avatar is... me.

I know logically that this is not really me. I am not a creative genius. It is very normal and natural that someone else would have come up with this idea at some point. The imagery probably occurred to them just as easily as it occurred to me. I do not believe they stole it from me or that my insignificant existence had any influence on this equally insignificant Twitter account.

And yet I feel... compromised. To look on my own image and see not myself has thrust me coldly in to the reflecting pool. What do I do now? Who am I? If someone else can be me, who was I ever? Can I still be me knowing that someone else is too?

I have seen my doppelgänger. I rehearsed this moment so many times in my head. I knew that if I faced them with imperfect courage I would end up trapped in the Black Lodge — maybe forever. And now that they are here I know I have failed this test of character. By virtue of their existence, my own existence has ceased.

Really makes you think. Maybe I should reinvent myself.

ど助平

Tasty

« Reply #36038 on: January 12, 2021, 10:13:49 PM »
This bitch still posting? Damn.

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36039 on: January 12, 2021, 10:19:35 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-16#post-261949372

Quote from: Maiden Voyage
What if the changes are actually EviLore's will and he's not kowtowing to the Silicon elite?

That's exactly what it is. "The Globalists"  didn't tell me to change the Politics forum guidelines. I've been pushing back and removing people from Politics like Compsiox to prevent the forum from completely going off the rails prior to this. The plan was to make hard rules changes about the stolen election conspiracies from January 20th onward, but the Capitol Attack pushed the timetable forward and made it clear that significant changes would be necessary.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36040 on: January 12, 2021, 10:24:40 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/video-showing-officer-brian-sicknick-being-beaten-to-death.1586118/page-5#post-261950308

Quote from: Super Mario
Personally, I could care less about storming the capitol in itself. I'm not condoning it. You won't see me there, or at any protest. However, after the years of protesting for leftist causes, destroying cities, looting, and hurting/killing far more people, who's to say this one was the worst? What is bad is the violence. Beating that officer to death is beyond reprehensible. The angry mob mentality is a cancer. As are any of the other acts of violence.

There's little consistency anymore. Cops are bad unless they are enforcing your cause. Riots are wrong unless they are for your cause. The big difference though is that the media and narratives heavily favor anything left. Trump never said to kill and pillage. I can find a lot more Democratic leadership who has inspired much worse. I can find a lot more leftist riot violence. You can judge everyone on the right by a handful. You are never allowed to judge anyone on the left by their handfuls. Don't follow that load of shit that Trump is the one causing division.

https://www.neogaf.com/bans/
Super Mario - Jan 12, 2021
Expires: Permanent   
Reason: Not a position that can be tolerated going forward.

ど助平

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
ど助平

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36042 on: January 12, 2021, 10:34:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/i-am-having-an-existential-crisis-because-some-random-person-has-an-avatar-like-mine.360361/

Quote from: Finale Fireworker
As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a headless suit. To me, being a suit was better than being President of the United States. Even before I first wandered into the chatroom for an after-school troll, I knew what I wanted for my avatar.

I have always taken this form. Back in the bad old days I used imagery specifically from Elite Beat Agents. I made this in Paint based on a few different sprite rips and cleaned it up one pixel at a time.

But over time I moved away from my EBA origins. I have no artistic talent to speak of — I struggle very much with pen and pencil, digital or otherwise. But wanting something truly original, I made something all myself. It looked terrible, but it was my own work and I was proud of that.

But I knew it could be better. Over the next few months I saved to properly pay an artist to redraw the art from scratch with some actual talent. I started with an artist here I really admired who produced a sketch for me to use as a basis going forward.

Then I found an artist on Twitter who I asked to redraw it however they wanted and I would pay them regardless of the result. She returned me this, which I wore briefly as my first professionally drawn avatar.

But I didn’t love the posture and wanted something a little more tradmasc, so I found a fledgling artist who I was impressed with specifically because of how they drew men’s fashion. I approached them with my concept and they brought back the first “perfect” version of the avatar, which I wore from then on. To a lot of people on the internet, this is what I look like. This is Finale Fireworker.

But mid-2019 to mid-2020 was a rough time for me. I went through a lot of things that really pushed me to the brink of my personal fortitude. Without paying too much mind to the diversion, I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it. But I did. And as I worked through this stuff, I felt like it was time for a change. It was time to switch out of the suit — at least for a while — and in to business casual. A very talented friend of mine redrew my avatar yet again as a gift into the shirt and suspenders I wear to today.

My avatar, my consistent face online, has followed me through many formative years of my life. It is how I’ve presented and how I’ve been perceived for close to 10 years. At no point in this continuum have I ever looked any different online and I never doubted what I looked like. This was me.

Enter @SuccessfulStra3, a random account that showed up on my timeline as a promoted tweet: https://twitter.com/successfulstra3?s=21

They are a mundane account. They have 7,000 followers and mostly tweet vague affirmations and aspirations about “business” and “doing business.” But their avatar is... me.

I know logically that this is not really me. I am not a creative genius. It is very normal and natural that someone else would have come up with this idea at some point. The imagery probably occurred to them just as easily as it occurred to me. I do not believe they stole it from me or that my insignificant existence had any influence on this equally insignificant Twitter account.

And yet I feel... compromised. To look on my own image and see not myself has thrust me coldly in to the reflecting pool. What do I do now? Who am I? If someone else can be me, who was I ever? Can I still be me knowing that someone else is too?

I have seen my doppelgänger. I rehearsed this moment so many times in my head. I knew that if I faced them with imperfect courage I would end up trapped in the Black Lodge — maybe forever. And now that they are here I know I have failed this test of character. By virtue of their existence, my own existence has ceased.

Really makes you think. Maybe I should reinvent myself.

What sort of mentally deficient dickbrain is that invested in their internet persona?

You don't let these types of people run internet forums, you lock them up in a sanatorium and throw away the key.
Spud

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36043 on: January 12, 2021, 11:31:53 PM »
Was this thread mentioned already?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nx-gamer-detailed-input-latency-testing-in-2021-next-gen-consoles-tested-series-x-ps5-ps4-x1s.358744/page-2#post-56002681

:yikes
But he's replying to one of the hosts of also canceled and problematic Digital Foundry.

Who does REE SIDE WITH!?

Switters

« Reply #36044 on: January 12, 2021, 11:32:58 PM »
Fireworker wakes up. He sleeps prone, face down on his bed, no pillow, no sheets. He is naked except for black dress socks held tight on his pale thighs by thick leather garters.

He goes to the bathroom and showers in the dark. He doesn't move. There is no soap. There is no shampoo. There is only moisture and time.

He thinks about things. Dogs, coffee, when was the last time he farted. He can't remember. His thoughts are black and purple.

He exits the shower without turning it off and makes his way to an adjoining room. Water pools on the cool linoleum floor as he slushes into his Office Max backless ergonomic chair and boots up his 4gb of ram Dell small business PC.

Maybe I should reinvent myself, he thinks while sucking on his exes toothbrush.

He cracks his knuckles and logs into the forum, his socks dripping.

troll

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36045 on: January 12, 2021, 11:37:57 PM »
So since they banned NX Gamer does that mean you can't post his stuff there?

At what point do they realize they are creating an increasingly insular community?

And the response is never "let's talk about why we think you are wrong", it's always "fuck you, you must be a pos". Which you know doesn't really allow for the person to respond without being against the wall, not that it matters since they are banned pretty quickly.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 11:42:49 PM by Rahxephon91 »

Tasty

« Reply #36046 on: January 12, 2021, 11:51:08 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/no-conspiracy-theories-or-fringe-content-on-the-politics-board.1586018/page-16#post-261949372

Quote from: Maiden Voyage
What if the changes are actually EviLore's will and he's not kowtowing to the Silicon elite?

That's exactly what it is. "The Globalists"  didn't tell me to change the Politics forum guidelines. I've been pushing back and removing people from Politics like Compsiox to prevent the forum from completely going off the rails prior to this. The plan was to make hard rules changes about the stolen election conspiracies from January 20th onward, but the Capitol Attack pushed the timetable forward and made it clear that significant changes would be necessary.

Uhh you don't get to use TIMU's gifs, bitch. :wag

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36047 on: January 12, 2021, 11:52:44 PM »
timu  :fbm

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #36048 on: January 13, 2021, 01:42:29 AM »
This bitch still posting? Damn.

That’s no way to talk to Bork :stahp

paprikastaude

« Reply #36049 on: January 13, 2021, 02:17:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-new-statements-from-steve-and-derrick.357772/page-19
And as Nintendo fans, we keep letting our image down. Nintendo is no doubt looking at this closely, and having probably worked with Gamexplain in the past, will most likely yet again evaluate their position on how they handle their relationship with Youtubers etc.
Have I miswrote what I meant? I am explaining my disappointment in Andre as he, like many people in the past, has once again let down Nintendo fans and proven why Nintendo is careful with their image.
With things like the Smash sexual allegations, this, and countless other things, Nintendo once again have been proven right to be doing their own thing, at least in their eyes. And who can really blame them?

:lol I think it wouldn't even violate human rights if all Nintenyearolds were deported to the south pole.

paprikastaude

« Reply #36050 on: January 13, 2021, 02:34:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-gamexplain-members-talk-about-troubles-with-the-company-heavy-crunch-low-pay-new-statements-from-steve-and-derrick.357772/page-20
Cancel culture has finally made it’s way to Andre. Can’t help but see the irony. I’ve found that cancel culture typically comes back to haunt those that inflict it on others.
User banned (permanent): History of serious infractions for defending racism

:doge

Hmmm so what chud are you upset about getting "cancelled" considering cancel culture is made up.
lol, oooooook
what the fuck does mean
You don't understand what you're even talking about.
You really had to come in with this awful take
People deciding to not watch someone because of there business practice isn't canceling them.
yikes.gif

:rage don't interrupt us cancelling

nudemacusers

﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BIONIC

« Reply #36052 on: January 13, 2021, 03:11:47 AM »
Nobody turns on the gays faster than the gays themselves  ::)
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #36054 on: January 13, 2021, 03:32:34 AM »
yea, really makes you think like what the fuck?

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #36055 on: January 13, 2021, 03:36:33 AM »
Was this thread mentioned already?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/nx-gamer-detailed-input-latency-testing-in-2021-next-gen-consoles-tested-series-x-ps5-ps4-x1s.358744/page-2#post-56002681

:yikes

the signs were all there. admitting xbox had lower latency than sony in some situations? classic nazi tactic

nudemacusers

« Reply #36056 on: January 13, 2021, 04:17:31 AM »
i haven't been gay in months :ufup
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

BIONIC

« Reply #36057 on: January 13, 2021, 04:38:46 AM »
i haven't been gay in months :ufup

You just admitted to a hate crime  :bolo
Margs

Boredfrom

« Reply #36058 on: January 13, 2021, 05:11:12 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rep-lou-correa-d-ca-accosted-by-angry-trump-supporters-at-dulles-airport-he-did-not-back-down.360301/

this makes me so angry
Isn't harassment a crime? Shouldn't they be arrested?
God, these people are trash. WTF?!?!

https://www.resetera.com/threads/thr-fox-news-host-tucker-carlsons-home-targeted-by-anti-fascist-protesters.79627/

Thoughts and prayers
Sweet, fuck him
Good, dude's life should be a living nightmare.

Shit belongs in MoMA.

Trumptards are worse than furries, thought, they deserve scorn. I see nothing wrong in those threads.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36059 on: January 13, 2021, 05:22:15 AM »
Weren't they saying they liked NXGamer more because Digitalfoundry was liking that retro shooter, some months back?  How we gonna know about framrates now? :fbm
Holy crap, my fingers automatically closed that input video I was watching by sheer instinct.
:lol
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:29:05 AM by Don Rumata »