Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3136147 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #36240 on: January 15, 2021, 03:07:09 PM »
Maybe that’s why EuroDisney sucks.

nudemacusers

« Reply #36241 on: January 15, 2021, 03:08:16 PM »
 :snore

call me when i get a handie from a small women in gadget cosplay
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Boredfrom

« Reply #36242 on: January 15, 2021, 03:10:53 PM »
Club 33 is one of two locations within Disneyland Park to offer alcoholic beverages.[3]

In 2011, there was a 14-year waiting list for new memberships. The membership waiting list was re-opened in May 2012 after being closed for five years.[4]

Those poor old money corporate man children.

Talking about alcohol in DisneyParks:

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #36243 on: January 15, 2021, 03:21:22 PM »
I was just making a cheap gag bro no need to get the documents out :badass
(ice)

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #36244 on: January 15, 2021, 04:34:40 PM »
disneyland is where you go if you prefer being accosted by a nonce in a foam suit than going on rides that are actually good.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #36245 on: January 15, 2021, 05:17:44 PM »
The thinnest skin on the planet

:heyman

Good shit EviLore.
Do you share all of your good shits with EviLore?

Permanent next time. GAF isn't a playground for your fetishes.

:dead

68 perm bans in 8 days

:neogaf

:O

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36246 on: January 15, 2021, 05:19:43 PM »
lmao what the fuck :neogaf
Uncle

Drainage

« Reply #36247 on: January 15, 2021, 05:29:55 PM »
Now that JordanN is banned when is he joining up

james

« Reply #36248 on: January 15, 2021, 05:35:36 PM »
Now that JordanN is banned when is he joining up

I heard he's on shostas discord, which is why I refuse to join

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36249 on: January 15, 2021, 05:52:07 PM »
they'll let anyone post in that shithole  :neogaf

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #36250 on: January 15, 2021, 06:21:51 PM »
They’re both fans of race statistics, so it checks out.
Margs

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #36251 on: January 15, 2021, 06:33:29 PM »
they'll let anyone post in that shithole  :neogaf

Will they though? :ufup

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36252 on: January 15, 2021, 06:47:11 PM »
 ;)

nudemacusers

« Reply #36253 on: January 15, 2021, 06:47:39 PM »
disneyland is where you go if you prefer being accosted by a nonce in a foam suit than going on rides that are actually good.
first someone tells me there aren't any lapdances but now you're telling me i'll get a rubdown by rubberized pervert and i'm *not* supposed to go?
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

nudemacusers

« Reply #36254 on: January 15, 2021, 06:49:07 PM »
I'm willing to sell my gaf account to anyone interested. $300 OBO.
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #36255 on: January 15, 2021, 07:00:49 PM »
How we moderate the Politics Forum
A forum that is, by design, putting very passionate people in the same space and allowing them to voice their opinions openly is going to create a lot of tension. NeoGAF is not a 'safe space' where one perspective is allowed while the other is silenced. This is equally as applicable in all sections of the site.

What this means in Politics is that strong left leaning and right leaning posters have equal opportunity to discuss their feelings and perspectives without fear of being silenced or pushed away by the staff here. Given that NeoGAF is visited by people from all over the world, as well as the current political climates in the US and UK... there are going to be people who see things differently than you.

It is not the role of the moderation team to “pick sides” when it comes to discussions. This is something we specifically avoid to maintain impartiality and independence when moderating these topics. Similarly, just because a post exists and is not locked does not mean the mod team endorse or align with the specific political issue.

If there is an strong conservative/liberal user posting something you don’t like, you are open to debate them or ignore them. You are free to post your own threads and ideas, and know that they will be read by people who fall along the entire political spectrum. Whether you choose to try and persuade, inform, echo, ignore…is up to you.

If you feel like your particular point of view is not being given the air-time you feel it deserves, you are strongly encouraged to start that discussion yourself…and have the peace of mind to know that no one here on the staff is going to try and silence you.

Also be mindful that politics in the land of us "every day people" is a constant battle to gain the upper hand on topical and current issues, and encourages games of one-upmanship. Some topics you will be bested and others you will emerge on top. Some topics you'll learn things and others you'll inform. In terms of decorum, it is expected you are magnanimous in victory and take defeat in good nature.

What will get your post attention by the moderation team is when you are doing one of the following:
Making blatant and direct attacks against other users or people (racism, sexist, xenophobia, user insults, etc)
Intentionally trolling people by either not engaging honestly or making antagonistic claims without any intention to defend them
Making duplicate threads that already have an active discussion going for the same subject
Making the same lazy rhetorical driveby comments as your primary contribution to threads
Dogpiling. This is not a word of 'sanctuary' you can claim when you come in and make a highly contentious point that lacks substance. If you say something stupid and you get called out by multiple posters, this is your own fault. However, moderator's may intervene where a user with an alternate, credible standpoint is being drowned out or suffocated by a number of posts that repeat the same throwaway comment/empty rhetoric.
…and that’s it.

The very nature of NeoGAF is to bring all people together and have them discuss things openly with each other. Just try and remember that just because someone doesn’t believe the same things you do, doesn’t automatically imply they are terrible or stupid people.

The staff have no desire to tip the scales of the conversation in one direction or another.

Or as the wise men once said: “Be excellent to each other…”

JUST KIDDING

:ohyou

Quote from: EviLore
Sorry to everyone who’s lost friends on GAF over the past week.

:foodcourt
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 07:24:58 PM by railGUN »
Fish<

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36256 on: January 15, 2021, 08:13:03 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-2021-is-the-two-boat-scenario-in-dark-knight-believable.362308/

Honestly this is a shit thread and anyone not pointing out how dumb this is, just strikes me as an obnoxious idiot.

I realize I’ve been making some very centrist leaning points. I don’t think I’m a both sides person and I try to understand many are angry with the side and culture that has enabled Trumpism. I understand there is an argument on the left about how democrats don’t fight back or don’t hold the right accountable.

But I still am someone who believes we aren’t going to get anywhere if we aren’t united. I realize this is a small insignificant thread, but it strikes me about the worst aspect of the left on ree. It is seeing people who they don’t agree with as monsters, irredeemable, unforgiving and not at all empathic. Not even self aware about what you are saying.

I don’t know, it’s just threads like this. The whole CDPR shit, and so on just annoy me.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36257 on: January 15, 2021, 08:31:11 PM »
Don't worry, Biden and Trump are shades of right, so you're not both-siding.  :smug
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 08:37:18 PM by Don Rumata »

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #36258 on: January 15, 2021, 08:35:40 PM »
Fuck all that, when the right has power it’s time to own the libs, when the left has power we have to unite the nation and heal?  No thanks

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John

samir

« Reply #36260 on: January 15, 2021, 08:38:58 PM »
Imagine thinking the US Democratic party is "the left" :neogaf

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #36261 on: January 15, 2021, 08:39:40 PM »
Imagine thinking the US Democratic party is "the left" :neogaf

You know what I mean :bolo

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36262 on: January 15, 2021, 08:43:18 PM »
Sorry, I just don’t think you’re going to reach people and have any chance of getting them to understand if you’ve already decided they are a lost cause.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36263 on: January 15, 2021, 09:20:12 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/its-2021-is-the-two-boat-scenario-in-dark-knight-believable.362308/

Honestly this is a shit thread and anyone not pointing out how dumb this is, just strikes me as an obnoxious idiot.

I realize I’ve been making some very centrist leaning points. I don’t think I’m a both sides person and I try to understand many are angry with the side and culture that has enabled Trumpism. I understand there is an argument on the left about how democrats don’t fight back or don’t hold the right accountable.

But I still am someone who believes we aren’t going to get anywhere if we aren’t united. I realize this is a small insignificant thread, but it strikes me about the worst aspect of the left on ree. It is seeing people who they don’t agree with as monsters, irredeemable, unforgiving and not at all empathic. Not even self aware about what you are saying.

I don’t know, it’s just threads like this. The whole CDPR shit, and so on just annoy me.

arguing for some level of reasonable-ness, thoughtfulness, and empathy doesn't make you a centrist

if anything, considering that people who genuinely call for those things seem rare on the right, it makes you more left

you can argue that both sides do and say some awful shit without being a "both-sideser," in the sense that there would be an implied "...therefore they're equally bad, fuck them both"

they're not equally bad

but self-awareness is fucking important

wanting the other side to be beaten into the dirt and exterminated by force and unable to ever recover is a fascist line of thinking, whichever side you're on
Uncle

BikeJesus

« Reply #36264 on: January 15, 2021, 09:57:51 PM »

Rahxephon91

« Reply #36265 on: January 15, 2021, 10:00:33 PM »
While I’m sure most want it to be about Cyberpunk.

I still want that story about the development of Black Ops 3 he talked about.

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #36266 on: January 15, 2021, 10:31:40 PM »
Clickbait hype about slave labor lets goooooo!!!!  :hyper

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #36267 on: January 15, 2021, 11:17:03 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/reason-for-not-joining-neogaf-earlier.1586837/#post-261980993

Quote from: Mista
Quote from: mansoor1980
so the creation of that OTHER forum allowed new dudes to join here easily

No, only the sane people joined this place. Especially with the forums no longer requiring non-free email for registration which makes it easier for people to join

Edit: By any chance are you an arab?

:foodcourt  :angryjoe :nugenix :woody
ど助平

Clockwork5

« Reply #36268 on: January 15, 2021, 11:19:41 PM »
Fuck all that, when the right has power it’s time to own the libs, when the left has power we have to unite the nation and heal?  No thanks
Yeah, it’s time to own the right with improved healthcare and expanded social programs.

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #36269 on: January 15, 2021, 11:35:02 PM »
Shouta posts on GAF still? I would have figured he would be prime candidate for ResetEra
fat

ShutUp

« Reply #36270 on: January 16, 2021, 01:20:27 AM »
Schrier The Transphobe cancelled and banned in 3...2...1

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #36271 on: January 16, 2021, 01:48:37 AM »
Seems like maybe Schrier's article wasn't quite ready, but management wanted it out anyway...
Spud

Lonewulfeus

« Reply #36272 on: January 16, 2021, 03:45:24 AM »
Yeah, it’s time to own the right with improved healthcare and expanded social programs.

If it’s anything like the ACA they’d rather die than benefit from the program so fine by me  :snob

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #36273 on: January 16, 2021, 05:43:41 AM »
Link

Quote from: Nepenthe
Why do white people insist on just making shit up about what black people think?

You see Nep, we ain’t so different after all. I’d share a fursuit with you.

Edit: wait, I’m about a foot and a half taller. Panto horse?

You just want your ass ate out by her. Admit it.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #36274 on: January 16, 2021, 07:54:02 AM »
Watching Lore's dregs pouring their hearts out this week has been hilarious.

With the exception of Nobody_Important Nobody_Important , that niche community WAS NeoGAF in 2017 after the exodus to Resetera. A lot of the folks being banned today were the only ones that stuck around and supported both Evilore and GAF after the proverbial knife was plunged into Evilore‘s back.

It is not hyperbole to say that without the thousands of posts by many of these users and yes Evilore refusing to give up, that the site would not be where it is today traffic wise. The “free speech” credo and loose moderation of speech initially embraced by the site is a large part of its success. Why do you think so many people are returning from totalitarian ree?

Evilore owes all those people a debt of gratitude not bans. Those are the people that stood up FOR HIM, fought FOR HIM, defended HIS REPUTATION, and defended HIS BUSINESS, when everyone else fled to Resetera and GAF was a pariah forum.

I get the fear of deplatforming. I even understand the demand of site redirection but the scorched earth bannings of the very people that kept this site alive with activity in the Dark Times is a bitter pill to swallow.

They deserved to be handled with a gentler hand, if at least in recognition that they supported and fought for your reputation, site and business Evilore, when nobody else would.

I think I’m going to take a break from GAF if this post doesn’t lead to a perm. I’m really sad about all of this

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36275 on: January 16, 2021, 08:34:36 AM »
Lore is doing the right thing, their gaming side is much more readable now for starters.

🤴

Switters

« Reply #36276 on: January 16, 2021, 08:42:04 AM »
Like Naomi Nagata said to her son on the award winning television show The Expanse (available to stream on all platforms through a membership with Amazon Prime)

"He will not die for you. But, he will let you die for him."

troll

paprikastaude

« Reply #36277 on: January 16, 2021, 08:49:42 AM »
What's the loophole for gushing over her big tits?  :thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/polygon-resident-evil-village-has-a-big-vampire-lady-and-fans-love-her.362098/

:wag

https://www.resetera.com/threads/polygon-resident-evil-village-has-a-big-vampire-lady-and-fans-love-her.362098/page-7
Am I wrong to think that these reactions to this character are kinda gross?
I ain't expecting much from Twitter, but here on Era the avatar thread about her was full of creepy comments just because she's a tall woman. (And obviously sexualised as expected from Capcom)
Yeah agreed, this whole thread has been creepy, I regret coming in here.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36278 on: January 16, 2021, 09:19:51 AM »
Lol they're shitting on Schrier.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/jason-schreier-inside-cyberpunk-2077s-disastrous-rollout.362470/

"mods made it look like I posted alt-right content and I wanted to assure everyone this is NOT the case!!"
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #36279 on: January 16, 2021, 09:24:44 AM »
I stopped clicking on that cursed thread but I had to check out if they're already leading an insurrection against the Resident evil big titty goth lady. Turns out they have bigger fish to fry

I was watching Scott Pilgrim game videos because my friend asked me if I wanted to get it and play co-op. My question is, why is Ramona in her underwear? It seemed so off.

:exxy :exxy :exxy

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36280 on: January 16, 2021, 09:27:41 AM »
EeK9X? More like FaC15T :doge
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #36281 on: January 16, 2021, 10:31:42 AM »
why would you engage with any fictional content that revolves around a petty white guy and the petty white girls who fawn over his privileged life
Uncle

Odrion

« Reply #36282 on: January 16, 2021, 11:32:25 AM »
What's the loophole for gushing over her big tits?  :thinking

https://www.resetera.com/threads/polygon-resident-evil-village-has-a-big-vampire-lady-and-fans-love-her.362098/
no moderator has posted in it yet, so it's obviously now a honeypot. watch everybody get 2 week bans for "boys club rhetoric"
._.

Boredfrom

« Reply #36283 on: January 16, 2021, 11:40:53 AM »
Let’s cancel a cartoon pedophile:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/yashahime-weve-got-a-pedo-pairing-spoilers.362585/

Lmao they did it, Sesshomaru Is done

He is never going to get a job in the industry again.

Edit:

. Okay I'm going to have to make some edits as I've gotten the timeline wrong. And change sesshomaru from a pedo to Woody Allen.

But you looked so sure:

.... Sesshomaru's wife is the fucking 8 year old we saw in inuyasha and with how old the kids are in the show puts her at 12-13 when she had his kids..... And fuck social media for supporting this.... if I'm missing context please god try to explain this off to me.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
That sadpanda avatar kind of implies you are a Troll, BTW
[close]

railGUN

• If my bones are breaking would you tell me that I'm weak?
« Reply #36284 on: January 16, 2021, 12:46:56 PM »
Quote from: EviLore
Yes, this will send some of them farther down the rabbit hole, but there's nothing we can do about systemic sociopolitical problems. This is a humble video game message board on the internet. All we can do is enforce our own standards.

Says the guy who harboured, encouraged and even directly profited from these same posters. Who the fuck does he think he's kidding? Tyler is a true narcissist.

There's nothing we can do hurr durr -- how did this even happen??

:trumps
Fish<

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36285 on: January 16, 2021, 01:25:08 PM »

james

« Reply #36287 on: January 16, 2021, 02:05:42 PM »
Let’s cancel a cartoon pedophile:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/yashahime-weve-got-a-pedo-pairing-spoilers.362585/

Lmao they did it, Sesshomaru Is done

He is never going to get a job in the industry again.

Edit:

. Okay I'm going to have to make some edits as I've gotten the timeline wrong. And change sesshomaru from a pedo to Woody Allen.

But you looked so sure:

.... Sesshomaru's wife is the fucking 8 year old we saw in inuyasha and with how old the kids are in the show puts her at 12-13 when she had his kids..... And fuck social media for supporting this.... if I'm missing context please god try to explain this off to me.

spoiler (click to show/hide)
That sadpanda avatar kind of implies you are a Troll, BTW
[close]

Oh no the giant dog demon bad guy from feudal Japan doesn't care about current sex laws

:(

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36289 on: January 16, 2021, 04:03:32 PM »
I'm confused as to why people are acting like she doesn't have tits the size of her head.
Yeah, she's very clearly sexualized. It's not Cammy from Street Fighter-level sexualization or anything, but it is still sexualization.

Large breasts are verboten!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2021, 04:09:49 PM by HaughtyFrank »

Drainage

« Reply #36290 on: January 16, 2021, 04:29:18 PM »
If her breasts were smaller she wouldn’t be sexy or sexual at all  :brain

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #36291 on: January 16, 2021, 05:10:35 PM »
Stop looking at her giant vampire mommy milkers, you guys! :maf
©@©™

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36292 on: January 16, 2021, 05:22:21 PM »
Japanese game devs are the ultimate coomers, it’s amazing they manage to put out games at all considering they spend all day masturbating over their hyper sexualised female characters :doge :reeeee
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36293 on: January 16, 2021, 05:24:50 PM »
Japanese game devs are the ultimate coomers, it’s amazing they manage to put out games at all considering they spend all day masturbating over their hyper sexualised female characters :doge :reeeee
It's not crunch time when you love your work so much  :uguu
🤴

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #36294 on: January 16, 2021, 05:27:00 PM »
And then they get to spend their evenings Tokyo drifting and fighting in martial arts tournaments, no wonder so many westerners love Japan so much :expert
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #36295 on: January 16, 2021, 06:58:32 PM »
The no fun police has arrived in full force.

OFFICIAL STAFF COMMUNICATION
We have seen multiple posts discussing and questioning the appropriateness of these types of threads both in and out of this thread so we wanted to clarify some points.

Please be considerate of a diverse audience, as outlined in our FAQ. (link) When a thread centers around the sexualization of female characters, even if it's all in "good fun", it is particularly necessary for us to be considerate of our women posters. Of course, women are not a monolith, as seen in this very thread, but we should always be cognizant of the fact that many women deal with sexual objectification in almost every aspect of our lives. It can be tiring, uncomfortable, and upsetting to see it in a place we otherwise consider a welcoming space. Shutting down or dismissing such reactions and concerns will not be tolerated.

This thread has been kept open because most of the posts have not been explicit or demeaning and there is a discussion to be had, this goes for those who are criticizing and voicing their concerns over the character in question.

We will be monitoring this thread closely and anyone who chooses to make objectifying, dismissive and or reductive posts will be moderated accordingly.

Fucking clowns

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #36296 on: January 16, 2021, 07:01:36 PM »
8 months from now every page of the official Resident Evil: Village ResetEra thread will start with a big tiddy disclaimer
🤴

HaughtyFrank

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #36298 on: January 16, 2021, 07:24:14 PM »
big tiddy witch giants are perfectly legal over here at thebore.com  :trumps

killamajig

« Reply #36299 on: January 16, 2021, 07:26:03 PM »