Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3135474 times)

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #38520 on: February 28, 2021, 02:40:45 PM »
That was a well written article by BrendanSinclair . I like the proactive debunking inside.

Oh, okay, I actually wondered why someone would post such a shitty article, if they're a Reeeeee member then it makes more sense.

Like, saying #gamergate are an organised harrassment group committing dangerous IRL crimes and linking to an FBI document as evidence, when that linked document literally says the exact fucking opposite is straight up clown shoes.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #38521 on: February 28, 2021, 02:56:25 PM »
I find a lot of Soviet block countries to have dumb edgy humor. It seems like this game has on the noise jokes about both sides. But of course Era can just not handle any slight joke. And I know they are in a rush to cancel everyone, but simply making a joke aimed at the left doesn’t make you a bigot. The Simpsons constantly would also make fun of the left, but I doubt they want to cancel all the memes from that.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #38522 on: February 28, 2021, 02:58:11 PM »
Won’t lie about half way through I lost a good amount of the excitement I had going in with how they spent as long if not longer trying to explain how’s and why’s of Cancel culture when this isn’t about that and never was.

Like if this guy could learn much like many others have and saw the damage done and recognize GG earnestly and honestly then many would forgive them and meet them half way.

Same with Rowling, many of us don’t want her gone, only to have her see the active harm and hatred is causing so much pain and damage not just to TransWomen but TransGender people and especially children, those that had placed her hopes in her (though their is some Racism there and I don’t want to over look that, so I have to at least mention it despite the Trans based article).

Women and TransPeople at large don’t get a win by them trying to be understanding to us, we just get to live in peace and truly it’s all we want.
No.

And it’s very unlikely they will as they are commented on this, and in some ways they really can’t.

If they say they stand by what they said last year then they are going to be scene as Anti-Feminist.

If they do and they fire the lead designer, then they are saying it’s NOT okay to have the “opinion” of being Anti-feminist, however it IS acceptable to be Transphobic like Rowling.

So it’s either Double Down, Ignore, or highlight that they support Transphobia.
I think they're sending secret messages through the capitalizations.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 03:04:00 PM by benjipwns »

benjipwns

« Reply #38523 on: February 28, 2021, 03:00:35 PM »
The IP is way too big to be affected by something like this, you need a video of people in the studio singing racist chants and even then who knows with the gaming having worldwide reach they would get away with it if the racism was ultra specific to a region.

Look at how for years we have all known that China has concentration camps but nothing happens? sadly is kind of the same thing
        "inflammatory comparison"
 :isthis

And by that I mean it's disgusting anti-Asian racism to compare glorious China to a vile chud IP like Harry Potter.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38524 on: February 28, 2021, 03:05:25 PM »
I find a lot of Soviet block countries to have dumb edgy humor. It seems like this game has on the noise jokes about both sides. But of course Era can just not handle any slight joke. And I know they are in a rush to cancel everyone, but simply making a joke aimed at the left doesn’t make you a bigot. The Simpsons constantly would also make fun of the left, but I doubt they want to cancel all the memes from that.

era literally embody this:

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38525 on: February 28, 2021, 03:19:27 PM »
Won’t lie about half way through I lost a good amount of the excitement I had going in with how they spent as long if not longer trying to explain how’s and why’s of Cancel culture when this isn’t about that and never was.

Like if this guy could learn much like many others have and saw the damage done and recognize GG earnestly and honestly then many would forgive them and meet them half way.

Same with Rowling, many of us don’t want her gone, only to have her see the active harm and hatred is causing so much pain and damage not just to TransWomen but TransGender people and especially children, those that had placed her hopes in her (though their is some Racism there and I don’t want to over look that, so I have to at least mention it despite the Trans based article).

Women and TransPeople at large don’t get a win by them trying to be understanding to us, we just get to live in peace and truly it’s all we want.
No.

And it’s very unlikely they will as they are commented on this, and in some ways they really can’t.

If they say they stand by what they said last year then they are going to be scene as Anti-Feminist.

If they do and they fire the lead designer, then they are saying it’s NOT okay to have the “opinion” of being Anti-feminist, however it IS acceptable to be Transphobic like Rowling.

So it’s either Double Down, Ignore, or highlight that they support Transphobia.
I think they're sending secret messages through the capitalizations.
I'm more amazed at their ability to butcher the use of the words scene, seen, there, their, and they're. It's like they're trying to fuck things up on purpose.

Have you seen the scene where they're trying to find their ball and it's not really there?

See? It's really not that hard.
Spud

ShutUp

« Reply #38526 on: February 28, 2021, 03:27:59 PM »
:drudge Grammar Nazi sighted :drudge

Big OOF YIKES

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38527 on: February 28, 2021, 03:35:35 PM »
:drudge Grammar Nazi sighted :drudge

Big OOF YIKES
:rethread
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #38528 on: February 28, 2021, 03:55:45 PM »

Uncle

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #38529 on: February 28, 2021, 04:11:40 PM »
What do I do?? Say something, and hope that they answer???

Folks have NO IDEA how much anxiety this causes me.

"Sir could you please move your vehicle?"

"I'M POSTING ON MY MESSAGE BOARD!!"

benjipwns

« Reply #38530 on: February 28, 2021, 07:42:09 PM »
But what if this pisses the order taker off?? What if they are just really busy and planned to get to me five seconds before I rudely interrupted their process? They might even spit in my food.
I literally sat there for about five minutes before saying “good afternoon” in the most pleasant and non-condescending way I could.

The person basically said “oh, I’m sorry” and proceeded to take my order. Crisis averted for now, but I don’t know if this will work every time! Like, maybe it was just the luck of the draw?
I tried to put my hand out of the window in a “can you believe this?” type of gesture for the folks behind me. I didn’t want anyone thinking that I’m literally taking that long to make up my mind or something. Unsure if I was convincing.
The only thing I can think of that would help me is if there was a sign that stated clearly “if you don’t hear from us on the speaker in 60 seconds, please speak up” or something to that effect.

Well, even then I might think that I’m threatening someone else’s job by being the butthole that speaks up instead of just politely waiting.

You see the issue?
Naturally, I figured that they were just super busy, so I didn’t want to be the person to finally send someone over the edge.
Ughhhhhhhh yes.

Sorry, but I reeeally don’t want to yell out my order, even when it’s simple and innocuous. I eat pretty healthily these days, but can’t imagine being someone that orders extra large everything, plus a Diet Coke. I could probably taste the judging stares from the guy in front of me.
:doge

benjipwns

« Reply #38531 on: February 28, 2021, 07:43:47 PM »
Ugh, that’s a nightmare, too. And you’ve confirmed my worst fears about the two order box and merge setups.

I’ve seen first-hand someone sitting at that second box that was maybe three or four cars ahead of me (I made sure I stayed in the lane closest to the building, which is usually the safest for avoiding scenarios like this). My view was mostly obscured, so I was never able to tell if they were just taking a long time to order, or that they were forgotten and left to die (or the box didn’t work). I recall it being an SUV, so maybe they were ordering for a bunch of indecisive kids...I guess I’ll never know.
EightBitNate alt confirmed

ShutUp

« Reply #38532 on: February 28, 2021, 08:21:01 PM »
And these motherfuckers want me to believe they are out there punching boomers.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #38533 on: February 28, 2021, 08:40:22 PM »
But what if this pisses the order taker off?? What if they are just really busy and planned to get to me five seconds before I rudely interrupted their process? They might even spit in my food.
I literally sat there for about five minutes before saying “good afternoon” in the most pleasant and non-condescending way I could.

The person basically said “oh, I’m sorry” and proceeded to take my order. Crisis averted for now, but I don’t know if this will work every time! Like, maybe it was just the luck of the draw?
I tried to put my hand out of the window in a “can you believe this?” type of gesture for the folks behind me. I didn’t want anyone thinking that I’m literally taking that long to make up my mind or something. Unsure if I was convincing.
The only thing I can think of that would help me is if there was a sign that stated clearly “if you don’t hear from us on the speaker in 60 seconds, please speak up” or something to that effect.

Well, even then I might think that I’m threatening someone else’s job by being the butthole that speaks up instead of just politely waiting.

You see the issue?
Naturally, I figured that they were just super busy, so I didn’t want to be the person to finally send someone over the edge.
Ughhhhhhhh yes.

Sorry, but I reeeally don’t want to yell out my order, even when it’s simple and innocuous. I eat pretty healthily these days, but can’t imagine being someone that orders extra large everything, plus a Diet Coke. I could probably taste the judging stares from the guy in front of me.

Thoughts and prayers.
©@©™

« Reply #38534 on: February 28, 2021, 09:28:39 PM »
Oh hey, a fun new space survival game

This is very much "Subnautica in Space" experience with a lot (dark) humor.

15 posts later and it's cancelled

Looks like the devs (or at least some of them) are bigoted trash. Well, it's a russian company after all.

Not just cancelled, but cancelled with a big fuckin OOF, which is the biggest cancel there is

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/breathedge-subnautica-in-space-out-now-release-trailer-inside.385460/

Dude has a TB avatar, so I'm pretty sure he's a troll that just likes to start shit.  He did the same thing in the Hogwarts thread. 

If you're aware of subtle references that don't pass the woke test (super easy to find in most non-American modern games), you can just throw that out there and watch people take the bait.  Helps in showing random onlookers how low tolerance certain people/places are in regards to even the most lukewarm "controversies". 

benjipwns

« Reply #38535 on: February 28, 2021, 10:52:15 PM »
The game is filled with alt-right references
Why would someone make such an awesome, well-developed looking game and then poison it with alt-right bullshit?
Was interested, now spoiled by alt-right shit.
I'm not enjoying this as much as Subnautica, although that may be more to do with the setting.
Sure its not the alt right shit?
Because the developers are alt-righters and don't think this stuff is wrong.

That's usually the case for any game that starts including this sort of content.
The thread has literally no examples of anything "alt-right" in the game? :idont

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

ShutUp

« Reply #38536 on: March 01, 2021, 01:00:33 AM »
The very first thing these people do when they hear about anything at all is Google search the name plus the words alt-right and Nazi. What a healthy life to lead.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #38537 on: March 01, 2021, 01:06:29 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/snoop-dogg-rage-quits-15-minutes-into-stream-still-live-4-hours-later.386408/page-2#post-59759345

Quote from: Imp the Dimp, post: 59759345, member: 2834
I feel similar about Netflix and virtually all TV shows. Twitch is more fun to me and I'll never watch a show when I could use that same time watching a stream.

:jeanluc  :yuck
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38538 on: March 01, 2021, 01:53:48 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/snoop-dogg-rage-quits-15-minutes-into-stream-still-live-4-hours-later.386408/page-2#post-59759345

Quote from: Imp the Dimp, post: 59759345, member: 2834
I feel similar about Netflix and virtually all TV shows. Twitch is more fun to me and I'll never watch a show when I could use that same time watching a stream.

:jeanluc  :yuck
These people are actual distinguished mentally-challenged fellows
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #38539 on: March 01, 2021, 02:36:13 AM »
Wasn't this declared dead early on? It's found its legs for sure.
:huh

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #38540 on: March 01, 2021, 03:34:13 AM »
you guys didn't even post what they were mad about in breathedge...

Looks like the devs (or at least some of them) are bigoted trash. Well, it's a russian company after all.

Don't know what it is in english in the game, but roughly translated from russian it reads like this:
«Mr (kinda) Tolerast
Race-neutral | Gender-uncertain | Half-dressed»
("tolerast" is a common derogatory term in Russia that's used by idiots to describe liberals or left-leaning people, kinda like "college intellectual" I'd say, but a word derived from "tolerance" and "pederasty", because big scary european gay come for russian children, you know /s)

And the comment is:
«A poster with a famous superhero, Tolerast. Anti-sexism, anti-racism and other -ism propaganda in all of its glory. I don't even know what to say, they didn't show things like this on TV when I was a kid».

That's a big fucking OOF if you ask me. "A lot of dark humor", huh?

:lol :lol :lol

Jenkem

• MARANAX INFIRMUX
« Reply #38541 on: March 01, 2021, 03:38:18 AM »
here's the English version  :lol :lol

Yeah, just came across the poster:

Fuck this game.

wonder what triggered them more? the shitting on of SJWs or the parody of the Marvel logo  :doge

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #38542 on: March 01, 2021, 03:48:44 AM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38543 on: March 01, 2021, 04:19:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/here%E2%80%99s-how-much-americans-have-saved-in-their-401-k-s-by-age-group.386402/

ITT: Guillotines / Eat The Rich / No Ethical Consumption Under Capitalism Era are all doing substantially better financially than the average american, let alone the average global citizen.

:thinking

For example, for my husband and myself, retiring at 65 and dying at 85, I'm thinking:

$15,000/year for housing (property taxes, maintenance, potential HOA fees, repairs, gardener, etc.)
$50,000/year for medical costs, including premiums, medication, doctor visits, and some paid help occasionally (like a nurse or whatever)
$15,000/year for food
$50,000/year for discretionary income, be it hobbies, grandkids, etc
= total of $130,000/year

If we live 20 years, we'll need ~2,600,000 million.

ugh the systems so broken, I might not end up with $1000 a week casual spending money

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38544 on: March 01, 2021, 04:28:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/here%E2%80%99s-how-much-americans-have-saved-in-their-401-k-s-by-age-group.386402/

ITT: Guillotines / Eat The Rich / No Ethical Consumption Under Capitalism Era are all doing substantially better financially than the average american, let alone the average global citizen.

For example, for my husband and myself, retiring at 65 and dying at 85, I'm thinking:

$15,000/year for housing (property taxes, maintenance, potential HOA fees, repairs, gardener, etc.)
$50,000/year for medical costs, including premiums, medication, doctor visits, and some paid help occasionally (like a nurse or whatever)
$15,000/year for food
= total of $130,000/year

ugh the systems so broken, I might not end up with $1000 a week casual spending money
"Eat the rich."
"Classify rich?"
"Whoever earns $1 more than I do."
Spud

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38545 on: March 01, 2021, 04:54:03 AM »
This doesn't directly relate to what I was talking about in the OP, but she tweeted that "raising minimum wage is such a stupid fucking idea, all that's gonna happen is that the value of a dollar is gonna go way down " and I debunked that idea in the replies. After that, she said that there wasn't an incentive to go to college and "you're acting braindead dude", which is just a ridiculous statement. No, you shouldn't have to go to college to get a survivable wage. I took it to DMs and she said "no thank you I don't feel like I'm informed enough for a proper debate but the arguments from the other side makes more sense to me". Then I asked what arguments, but she wouldn't say. I told her that it was ridiculous that you make that point without any argument to back it up and said her point was outdated. Right after, she just said "please fucking stop".

So yeah, it's going well. She doesn't want to listen to my arguments at all and she just told me to fucking stop. I didn't bring up the other things from this thread, but clearly she doesn't have an open mind...

No, no, listen to era, keep going

https://pbfcomics.com/comics/deeply-held-beliefs/

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #38546 on: March 01, 2021, 05:06:56 AM »

$15,000/year for food
= total of $130,000/year

"Eat the rich."
"Classify rich?"
"Whoever earns $1 more than I do."

If, for the sake of argument, the global wealth was redistributed equally between everyone on Earth, you'd get about 14k$ per year, right?
By that metric, they're basically Bill Gates.

Sorry love, time for the guillottine.
 :rash

EDIT: Found the numbers i was thinking of.
https://www.bnd.com/living/liv-columns-blogs/answer-man/article170650812.html
According to the most recent estimates I could find, total world income is about $70 trillion. Divide that by 7.5 billion and each person would receive about $9,330. Of course, this includes babies as well as the retired, so if you figure in only the 4.9 billion people ages 15-64, the figure goes up to $14,285. That might look fantastic to someone in the poorest parts of Africa but it’s just above the $12,060 poverty line in the United States.

Actually that would work quite well for me, since i make less than that.  :doge

Snoopycat_

« Reply #38547 on: March 01, 2021, 05:29:32 AM »

So yeah, it's going well. She doesn't want to listen to my arguments at all and she just told me to fucking stop. I didn't bring up the other things from this thread, but clearly she doesn't have an open mind...

What an insufferable cunt. Giant dads the one minority he could find, then runs off to a forum to whine and bitch her out.

BIONIC

« Reply #38548 on: March 01, 2021, 06:01:01 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/far-right-platform-gab-has-been-hacked-including-private-data-wired.386609/#post-59781266

Quote from: The Smoking Man, post: 59775707, member: 50071
For all the weirdo libertarians in the computer science industry you'd think the alt right could throw together one app that wasn't held together with duct tape and fake locks.
Quote from: Koyota, post: 59781266, member: 92267
Why are you calling Libertarians Alt-Right?

-The only Libertarian Congressmen was a  Palestine-American who voted to impeach Trump, introduced a bill to
End Qualified Immunity and voted against republicans on every major trans right bill
-Last election: Female President, Jewish Vice-president Candidate
-First political party to have openly transgender person be elected at executive level

Found Benji’s alt. Don’t think he’s long for this world.

Koyota
Ze/Zir
Margs

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #38549 on: March 01, 2021, 06:04:15 AM »
This doesn't directly relate to what I was talking about in the OP, but she tweeted that "raising minimum wage is such a stupid fucking idea, all that's gonna happen is that the value of a dollar is gonna go way down " and I debunked that idea in the replies. After that, she said that there wasn't an incentive to go to college and "you're acting braindead dude", which is just a ridiculous statement. No, you shouldn't have to go to college to get a survivable wage. I took it to DMs and she said "no thank you I don't feel like I'm informed enough for a proper debate but the arguments from the other side makes more sense to me". Then I asked what arguments, but she wouldn't say. I told her that it was ridiculous that you make that point without any argument to back it up and said her point was outdated. Right after, she just said "please fucking stop".

Somehow this insufferable pestering isn't Sea Lioning?

BIONIC

« Reply #38550 on: March 01, 2021, 06:14:18 AM »

Somehow this insufferable pestering isn't Sea Lioning?

:curious
Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38551 on: March 01, 2021, 06:25:03 AM »
If, for the sake of argument, the global wealth was redistributed equally between everyone on Earth, you'd get about 14k$ per year, right?

Its endlessly insufferable how much of their slacktivism is literally just based on envy

NekoFever

« Reply #38552 on: March 01, 2021, 06:51:41 AM »

LISTEN 👏 TO 👏 TRANS 👏 VOICES

No wait not that one.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38553 on: March 01, 2021, 07:08:43 AM »

Why even argue with a friend over minimum wage. That's an opinion you can happily ignore.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38554 on: March 01, 2021, 08:04:33 AM »
So much for TI in Antman 3.

:noooo

Not Disneys© Marvels™ Ant-Man & The Wasp: Quantumania®!

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #38556 on: March 01, 2021, 09:47:30 AM »
Make it so you can only mine with a PS+ account.   ;)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #38557 on: March 01, 2021, 10:54:01 AM »

What an insufferable cunt. Giant dads the one minority he could find, then runs off to a forum to whine and bitch her out.

What?  Your friends dont like your condescending economic explanations.  I bet they don't even watch the youtube vids featuring 20-year-olds explaining social sciences you send them.

Drop them
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38558 on: March 01, 2021, 11:49:11 AM »
So many people in my life are stubborn. I've worn some of them down by reminding them ( mostly gently but not always) when and how they were wrong. My mother and wife are two of them.

Some people I just had to cut off.

:neogaf :spiders :dead

BikeJesus

« Reply #38559 on: March 01, 2021, 12:44:33 PM »
here's the English version  :lol :lol

Yeah, just came across the poster:

(Image removed from quote.)

Fuck this game.

wonder what triggered them more? the shitting on of SJWs or the parody of the Marvel logo  :doge

It's cut off in your image, but the top right says "For children aged over 25".

:lol

Risible

« Reply #38560 on: March 01, 2021, 01:35:40 PM »
So many people in my life are stubborn. I've worn some of them down by reminding them ( mostly gently but not always) when and how they were wrong. My mother and wife are two of them.

Yeah fuck those cunts, how dare your mom and wife have different opinions than you.

What a nightmare cunt of a person that poster must be to be around.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #38561 on: March 01, 2021, 01:41:49 PM »
Imagine ruining your marriage to impress randos you'll never meet on a forum :neogaf
(ice)

BIONIC

« Reply #38562 on: March 01, 2021, 01:45:04 PM »
Imagine ruining your marriage to impress randos you'll never meet on a forum :neogaf

When you’re a handsome bugger like messy they let you get away with it  :trumps
Margs

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #38563 on: March 01, 2021, 01:49:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taylor-swift-calls-out-netflix-for-sexist-joke.386801/

I find this one interesting. I can see that the joke can be considered as slut shaming but at the same time was the show created and written by women. So should Netflix have kept those women from writing about what they want?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #38564 on: March 01, 2021, 01:53:14 PM »
Tay Tay took a hard L to Kim Kardashian her opinion is worthless :trumps
(ice)

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #38565 on: March 01, 2021, 01:56:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/taylor-swift-calls-out-netflix-for-sexist-joke.386801/

I find this one interesting. I can see that the joke can be considered as slut shaming but at the same time was the show created and written by women. So should Netflix have kept those women from writing about what they want?

Yes.

https://mobile.twitter.com/lisasrina/status/1365028600639082499

BIONIC

« Reply #38566 on: March 01, 2021, 01:57:06 PM »
Unironically celebrating the rich and powerful calling for the censorship of a creative work.

MCU quips are the only acceptable form of humor.

Good shit.
Margs

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #38567 on: March 01, 2021, 01:59:16 PM »

Yes.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38568 on: March 01, 2021, 02:01:51 PM »

Yes.

Are these the famous liberal arts? :rodney
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #38569 on: March 01, 2021, 02:20:55 PM »
Who got paid to write that and why are they not under investigation for thief?

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38570 on: March 01, 2021, 02:52:00 PM »
Threadmarks Blender Guru is a hateful tosspot

GOT 'EM

TRIGGER WARNING ABOUT HIS CRIMES:
BRACE YOURSELF
I DON'T THINK YOU'RE READY FOR THIS JELLY
itsfuckingnothing.gif
Looks like someone got super butthurt about him criticising last summers #BLM rioting protests and decided to go full bore oppo research
[close]
[close]
[close]

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #38571 on: March 01, 2021, 02:57:52 PM »
I don't like to generalize about white dudes with asian wives but yeah, Andrew was always sus.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #38572 on: March 01, 2021, 03:02:53 PM »
Its a good thing we were warned about potential problematic Blender tutorial videos. Before you know it you are unwittingly sculpting the invasion of poland
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #38574 on: March 01, 2021, 03:15:18 PM »

I feel a "thread has generated many reports and will be reviewing.....oh hey a new thread" coming.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #38575 on: March 01, 2021, 03:27:34 PM »
It’s a deeply stupid, sexist, unfunny joke but hoo boy if we start a trend of celebrities getting jokes about them removed… we will have a lot less content.
What if only stupid, sexist, unfunny jokes get removed? Do you think the content will be missed?

oh, well, with indisputable and objective criteria like that, what could possibly go wrong?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #38576 on: March 01, 2021, 03:31:45 PM »

Yes.

I think the reaction this scene is getting on Era is odd considering how calling a person a "coon," is just "self-policing the community."  If you don't find south-western eggrolls an assault on your culture you aren't a real hispanic or asian. Whichever one applies. 
sigh

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #38577 on: March 01, 2021, 03:39:14 PM »

Psychological abuse of your wife and mother? How progressive!

Don't they call this gaslighting when "white males" do this?
Spud

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #38578 on: March 01, 2021, 03:59:07 PM »
Quick, get out the POC colour swatches.

Cauliflower Of Love

« Reply #38579 on: March 01, 2021, 04:06:17 PM »
When the internet starts telling you, as an artist, that your choices regarding your art are wrong and starts to police how you're "allowed" to handle your own art, then the woke machine has officially over-corrected.

nice knowing you era user #556485354