Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3205931 times)

ShutUp

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #48960 on: August 28, 2021, 10:46:27 PM »
I know you guys also like the Kojima hate but this is kind of ridiculous:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/norman-reedus-i-think-were-doing-a-second-death-stranding-negotiations-are-already-happening.478554/

no thanks! death stranding is awful!!

i dont like death stranding, so to me thats disapointing to hear

Imagine dedicating years to develop a sequel nobody asked for. Sounds like something Microsoft would pay for.

:doge

Like nobody is forcing to play it.

Latest sequel MS gave some extra cash for (along with the acquisition of Double Fine) so the game could realize its full vision is Psychonauts 2 and that game is fantastic, one of the most creative games in recent memory for me.

Another dubya for Lord Phil  :success

BadAss2961

« Reply #48961 on: August 28, 2021, 11:01:52 PM »
I joined the bore in 2012. Visit the site at least once a day (aka while I'm shitting) and I'm still a junior member.  Ree can't understand that productive members of society actually have shit to do rather than rack up dozens of posts a day.

Dozens of posts a day talking about shitty Marvel movies and trying to get people cancelled.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #48962 on: August 28, 2021, 11:13:37 PM »
Topic: "Remember when Jade Blade encountered Famous Blade and they didn't know the difference between themselves?"

"No.  Nobody knows what you are talking about"
sigh

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #48963 on: August 29, 2021, 01:39:06 AM »
They can’t fathom someone registering four years ago and only occasionally posting since then. Gotta be an alt right troll! Understandable considering the likes of incelchief and her 40 or 50,000 posts.

I joined the bore in 2012. Visit the site at least once a day (aka while I'm shitting) and I'm still a junior member.  Ree can't understand that productive members of society actually have shit to do rather than rack up dozens of posts a day.

You could at least contribute some likes  :maf

Risible

« Reply #48964 on: August 29, 2021, 01:44:07 AM »
They can’t fathom someone registering four years ago and only occasionally posting since then. Gotta be an alt right troll! Understandable considering the likes of incelchief and her 40 or 50,000 posts.

You could at least contribute some likes  :maf

I actually do from  time to time. I gave you the like you were fishing for to prove it.

jorma

« Reply #48965 on: August 29, 2021, 02:27:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/awkwafina-shang-chi-is-being-accused-of-cultural-appropriation-by-some-for-previous-use-of-a-“blaccent”-while-she-was-rising-to-fame.478302/page-7#post-72243264

What’s the point in having a discussion if only 1 take is allowed lol

Well he was right about being banned, but we don't know for how long since the mods didn't have the stones to put in a ban reason or a duration.  :lol

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #48966 on: August 29, 2021, 03:39:05 AM »
Meanwhile the only camwhore I liked has been banned from Twitch

(Image removed from quote.)

:fbm

Oh man, Twitch got pretty hardcore.  :doge
 :nsfw
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #48967 on: August 29, 2021, 03:46:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/awkwafina-shang-chi-is-being-accused-of-cultural-appropriation-by-some-for-previous-use-of-a-“blaccent”-while-she-was-rising-to-fame.478302/page-7#post-72243264

What’s the point in having a discussion if only 1 take is allowed lol

Well he was right about being banned, but we don't know for how long since the mods didn't have the stones to put in a ban reason or a duration.  :lol

Quietly executed by the secret police. The mods are really something else  :lol

SmokyDave

« Reply #48968 on: August 29, 2021, 03:59:30 AM »
Meanwhile the only camwhore I liked has been banned from Twitch

:fbm

[close]
I see that cheeky Lush 2 peeking out downstairs. Someone’s about to make a mess.

Props for including the username, I’ll head off and review the footage.

NekoFever

« Reply #48969 on: August 29, 2021, 04:03:51 AM »
They never seem to have a problem with long-standing accounts with 500 posts that nobody’s heard of when they’re made mods.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #48970 on: August 29, 2021, 06:54:44 AM »

:checkit

The shameless sea otters are still best though

https://www.twitch.tv/marinemammalrescue

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #48971 on: August 29, 2021, 07:31:25 AM »
This thread is a real anomaly

https://www.resetera.com/threads/which-video-game-characters-can-perform-jack-os-crouch-can-you.478287/

Characters doing sexualised poses and it's not locked, no one getting warned/banned for boys club? Most Play it safe by posting Male characters but there's some nsfw stuff with female characters too.

Only explanation I have is that the thread was started by a female member, and the lewdest female characters were also posted by someone female. This must have broken the mod.exe

Only one lone soldier trying to put them back on the righteous path

Some of these are straight-up embarrassing. Do better, folks. Take a peek at the sexualized characters thread.

Klelk

« Reply #48972 on: August 29, 2021, 08:28:53 AM »
Whenever I read "do better" I think of those awful soyjak memes

Kraftwerk

« Reply #48973 on: August 29, 2021, 08:57:10 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-west-releases-his-new-album-‘donda’.478752/

Quote from: ElectricBlanketFire
Also cool of him to release an album the same day a catastrophic hurricane is about to hit the southern coast. Good timing.

:huh

Propagandhim

« Reply #48974 on: August 29, 2021, 10:13:21 AM »
Do better, Yeezy.

ShutUp

« Reply #48975 on: August 29, 2021, 10:14:38 AM »
Deplatforming is an effective way to cut off a person’s flow of money.

Maybe y’all should discuss it elsewhere if you are fine supporting a man who puts his money into right wing bs and supports homophobes and rapists

Yes, banning discussion of Kanye West on Resetera.com, the spin off of a different obscure video game message board, will surely send Kanye West into a tailspin ultimately ending in bankruptcy.

These fucking people  :crowdlaff

Snoopycat_

« Reply #48976 on: August 29, 2021, 10:19:08 AM »
This week on Resetera -

Fuck John Cleese. Cancel culture doesn’t exist.

Also this week-
Ban Kanye

« Reply #48977 on: August 29, 2021, 10:39:49 AM »
But not Awkwafina though. She is in a marvel movie.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #48978 on: August 29, 2021, 11:36:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kanye-west-releases-his-new-album-‘donda’.478752/

Quote from: ElectricBlanketFire
Also cool of him to release an album the same day a catastrophic hurricane is about to hit the southern coast. Good timing.

:huh

The hurricane has no respect either arriving on the anniversary of Katrina. Bad look

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48979 on: August 29, 2021, 12:03:54 PM »

Fuck China and Fuck The Mods
User Banned (Permanent): Deliberately misconstruing staff action, sustained hostility towards staff across multiple posts and channels

Un fucking believable. And they permaban the guy who points out the obvious contradiction. On top of that they change the title like the CCP astroturfer suggested, even when he himself admits that the law will pass with no problem
Imagine being this butthurt over someone criticizing something stupid you did. Trump is less petty and thin-skinned then they are.

Also they've upgraded their psychic powers to be able to tell when someone is deliberately misunderstanding their actions as opposed to just general confusion at inconsistency / hypocrisy

BikeJesus

« Reply #48980 on: August 29, 2021, 12:09:30 PM »
That Kanye thread has everything except actually discussing the album. Thread whining on the first post, people calling other people who listen to Kanye pieces of shit, people calling out the staff for choosing traffic over morals, off topic discussion, hostility, inflammatory comparisons, and more. I'm on the second page out of 6 and no warnings or bans.

I do love all the people asking why he isn't banned yet when others are banned for less. It's that Black Community Protection coming at you hard. Thread will need to be locked for sure. I don't see how that thread hasn't generated a million reports. Mods are cowards.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:16:02 PM by BikeJesus »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48981 on: August 29, 2021, 12:10:40 PM »
For the "what do gangs look like" and that awkwafina thread, I really can't help but wonder how 'progressive' it is for the mods to be actively fishing for the answers to "what do criminals look like" and "how do poorly educated inner city lower class speak" to be "black people"  :doge

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48982 on: August 29, 2021, 12:11:32 PM »
Will era issue an announcement on the day when you can't make a "ON TODAY OF ALL DAYS" comment for the release of anything that is not overtly referencing current events or politics?

« Reply #48983 on: August 29, 2021, 12:25:41 PM »
Dude hit era where it hurts in the Kanye thread:
Marvel movies are frequently co-produced with the United States DOD, who gains script approval and control over the movie's message for films like "Iron Man," in exchange for budget subsidies like free access to military equipment. "Captain Marvel" is a recruitment tool for the US Air Force, who was very proud of and openly advertised their involvement with that film. We're talking about the imperialist death machine that's turned countries like Iraq, Afghanistan, and Libya into living hell for many of their citizens. If we're going to ban Kanye albums for promoting and supporting cretins like Manson, that's fine. But by that same standard, a whole slew of media that Era cherishes (and, frankly, would and will never ban), including most Marvel films, should also be banned, as the people Disney are supporting are literal mass murderers. It's much more egregious than any feature on this album.They are literally recruitment tools for mass murder! If you're fine with banning those films too, then sure. But if you support and defend those movies while hemming and hawwing about how Kanye should be banned and how anyone who listens to his music should be ashamed, you're just a hypocrite.

Almost no replies to him.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #48984 on: August 29, 2021, 12:28:46 PM »
discord annihilated  :)

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #48985 on: August 29, 2021, 12:56:08 PM »
Is it bad that I would love to meet nep nep irl and see if they would dare talk to me like that to my fucking face

Dude probably has no stones whatsoever and just takes out everything on rando's online

I'd totally pay to see some 4'11" girl in a fursuit flip out and go all Eddy Gordo on someone...

EDIT:  Christine Monteiro doing capoeira cosplay (not really that NSFW but use discretion) for the new page

[close]
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 09:38:13 AM by tiesto »
^_^

Switters

« Reply #48986 on: August 29, 2021, 01:03:39 PM »
Is it bad that I would love to meet nep nep irl and see if they would dare talk to me like that to my fucking face

Dude probably has no stones whatsoever and just takes out everything on rando's online

I'd totally pay to see some 4'11" girl in a fursuit flip out and go all Eddy Gordo on someone...

You should look into hiring Holly Hendrix to do a cosplay. I'll pay half.
troll

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #48987 on: August 29, 2021, 01:26:45 PM »
This is a forum though. We take turns talking. Nobody's talking over anyone else.
So fucking what if it's a forum?

If your intent in a conversation is to "learn," then you listen to the people who know better than you. If your intent is just to disagree and argue with minorities about why they're out of pocket for being upset about something, then admit you're not actually here to "learn." You're here to bother them.

Half of the questions could have been answered, the majority of the bans could have been avoided, and the conversation could be more "productive" (I love that cliche too) if people who this issue ultimately doesn't impact just shut the fuck up and read the conversation. You're not obligated to post any and every reaction that comes to your head just because you're on a forum.

I have learned most of what I know not by interjecting myself into conversations that have nothing to do with me, but by reading and trying to parse knowledge and meaning. I'm also not above Google, because I'm not so presumptuous that I expect people to educate me for free; indeed, more people should treat Era as somewhat of a blessing that they've got this many minorities in a single place willing to put up with you long enough to post the insightful things about their lives and experiences that they do without asking for a single cent. This is an emotional burden that people do deserve to get paid for, but something tells me you don't care that much.

Ultimately, maybe others could humble themselves and trust that Black people know what the fuck they're talking about. Maybe. One day.

:neogaf :dead

Snoopycat_

« Reply #48988 on: August 29, 2021, 01:50:34 PM »
Another idiot tries their Ree shit out in the real world

Got screamed at in the Donda listening party thread for suggesting that Kanye's great music and mental health struggles do not excuse the damage he does to marginalized groups on a reoccurring basis.

Multiple people were getting wildly overdefensive of Kanye, like it was out of hand and very aggressive. I eventually lost it and asked what the fuck was wrong with everyone, which I regret but still couldn't wrap my head around the defense squad.

This shit with Manson and Chris Brown? Fuck him and fuck anyone that would still defend him.

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #48989 on: August 29, 2021, 02:04:57 PM »
This is a forum though. We take turns talking. Nobody's talking over anyone else.

If your intent in a conversation is to "learn," then you listen to the people who know better than you. If your intent is just to disagree and argue with minorities about why they're out of pocket for being upset about something, then admit you're not actually here to "learn." You're here to bother them.

Half of the questions could have been answered, the majority of the bans could have been avoided, and the conversation could be more "productive" (I love that cliche too) if people who this issue ultimately doesn't impact just shut the fuck up and read the conversation. You're not obligated to post any and every reaction that comes to your head just because you're on a forum.

I have learned most of what I know not by interjecting myself into conversations that have nothing to do with me, but by reading and trying to parse knowledge and meaning. I'm also not above Google, because I'm not so presumptuous that I expect people to educate me for free; indeed, more people should treat Era as somewhat of a blessing that they've got this many minorities in a single place willing to put up with you long enough to post the insightful things about their lives and experiences that they do without asking for a single cent. This is an emotional burden that people do deserve to get paid for, but something tells me you don't care that much.

Ultimately, maybe others could humble themselves and trust that Black people know what the fuck they're talking about. Maybe. One day.

:umad

clothedmacuser

« Reply #48990 on: August 29, 2021, 02:08:17 PM »

I would love to see Nepenthe try to join a conversation among black intellectuals and get the Ivanka Trump treatment.

"But I'm black, I'm as smart as you"

sigh

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #48991 on: August 29, 2021, 02:11:00 PM »

The arrogance is killing me.

Also fucking hypocritical when they instantly ban that one black guy because he didn't share their opinion

And let's not forget that time Nepenthe herself banned a guy who schooled her on MMA haircuts, something she apparently had no clue about
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 02:15:02 PM by HaughtyFrank »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #48992 on: August 29, 2021, 02:59:21 PM »

The arrogance is killing me.

Also fucking hypocritical when they instantly ban that one black guy because he didn't share their opinion

And let's not forget that time Nepenthe herself banned a guy who schooled her on MMA haircuts, something she apparently had no clue about

But she's a jedi master in Capoeira.  She knows everything about hard core fighting.

I will admit there are several capoeira moves that function as drunken boxing like fighting. 
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #48993 on: August 29, 2021, 03:25:33 PM »
But, just like akido, it really does look like a wushu performance.

https://youtu.be/4WxphPKKzAc?t=35

Only less impressive.  Like akido.   
sigh

ShutUp

« Reply #48994 on: August 29, 2021, 03:34:13 PM »
Hey NepNep, you constantly insert yourself into discussions you are too fucking dumb to understand. You do it all the time. I do love how you put productive in quotes though, as if that’s not literally how a mature adult has discussions with other mature adults that they hope actually lead to people learning stuff. “It’s my way or the highway” ain’t it, chief.

You could also just not ban the people you say were banned for…asking questions? Giving their opinions? Learn to accept criticism. Deal with differing opinions. Expecting people to take your extremely racist ass views as the defacto opinion on a matter, no questions asked, achieves nothing except inflating your already massive ego.

Try this shit in the real world and your head would be fucking caved in by someone who wont put up with the arrogance.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #48995 on: August 29, 2021, 03:37:35 PM »

I can feel another "pay me reparations you white devil" grift thread coming soon.
Spud

nudemacusers

« Reply #48996 on: August 29, 2021, 04:07:14 PM »
the real grift is trump ads on your progressive forum:

:o
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽

Propagandhim

« Reply #48997 on: August 29, 2021, 04:10:24 PM »
  She's exhibiting I think something problematic in the East Asian/Chinese (and others, I'd guess too?) immigrant cultures, where the ideal outcome is still on success and not necessarily building bridges and facing down difficult intersectional issues, nevermind multicultural ones.

What the hell is this person talking about? 

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #48998 on: August 29, 2021, 04:15:10 PM »

Got screamed at in the Donda listening party thread for suggesting that Kanye's great music and mental health struggles do not excuse the damage he does to marginalized groups on a reoccurring basis.

Multiple people were getting wildly overdefensive of Kanye, like it was out of hand and very aggressive. I eventually lost it and asked what the fuck was wrong with everyone, which I regret but still couldn't wrap my head around the defense squad.

This shit with Manson and Chris Brown? Fuck him and fuck anyone that would still defend him.

Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #48999 on: August 29, 2021, 04:21:25 PM »
  She's exhibiting I think something problematic in the East Asian/Chinese (and others, I'd guess too?) immigrant cultures, where the ideal outcome is still on success and not necessarily building bridges and facing down difficult intersectional issues, nevermind multicultural ones.

What the hell is this person talking about?

translation: asian moms are still like "YOU GET A PLUS, YOU BECOME DOCTOR, ELSE YOU DISHONOR FAMILY!!" instead of saying "make friends with blacks and mexicans, because whitey hates all of us, we band together and take them down"
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #49000 on: August 29, 2021, 04:28:12 PM »
Immigrants leave their friends, families, cultures, past lives...everything familiar to come to a country, usually with nothing in their pocket, so they can succeed.  Sorry if those pesky Asians didn't prioritize building bridges with some weird underachieving, multi-generational American furry that would rather make 100,000 posts a year about how crackers are the cause of her getting a $7.25/hr job at a Walgreens than do anything at all to improve her life.  They probably have other things on their mind.  So "problematic" that they're thinking about succeeding.

Intersectionality should just be understood as a mom putting her hand on her child's shoulder and saying, "You see how that person turned out?  Do you want to turn out like them?  Then go study."
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 04:32:32 PM by Propagandhim »

Boredfrom

« Reply #49001 on: August 29, 2021, 05:56:30 PM »
Honestly, Nephente level of racism is kind of disturbing and most of the mod team is too brainwashed or apathetic to understand how horrible would be if we replaced some words.

“Shut the fuck up and let the whites speak for you”.

Man, twitter slacktivism really did a number on the psyche of many people. 

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #49002 on: August 29, 2021, 05:57:48 PM »
you can't be racist against whites bro, gol :gurl
(ice)

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49003 on: August 29, 2021, 05:59:09 PM »
Honestly, Nephente level of racism is kind of disturbing and most of the mod team is too brainwashed or apathetic to understand how horrible would be if we replaced some words.

It's kind of mind-blowing how she whines about being silenced when she's literally the only one in that conversation who can actually silence people on a Forum, and makes frequent use of it.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49004 on: August 29, 2021, 06:06:00 PM »

"I went to a place where everyone enjoyed a thing and I told them to stop enjoying that thing and that they're bad if they like it. For some reason i got screamed at."

clothedmacuser

« Reply #49005 on: August 29, 2021, 07:34:52 PM »

It's kind of mind-blowing how she whines about being silenced when she's literally the only one in that conversation who can actually silence people on a Forum, and makes frequent use of it.

The trauma of people literally giving you money for products will break even the most hardened spirit. 
sigh

Snoopycat_

« Reply #49006 on: August 29, 2021, 08:15:28 PM »
It's kind of interesting how many qualities Nep shares with Trump. Petty. Vindictive. Authoritarian. Refuses to take responsibility. Constantly blames others. They're really very similar people. Except Trump was successful.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49007 on: August 29, 2021, 08:45:02 PM »
Trumpy was born rich and hates animals

Neppy is poor and wants to make love to animals

Snoopycat_

« Reply #49008 on: August 29, 2021, 09:07:34 PM »
Trump was born rich and loves his children

Neppy was born poor and fucks pigs

Boredfrom

« Reply #49009 on: August 29, 2021, 10:22:53 PM »
Trump was born rich and loves his children

Neppy was born poor and fucks pigs

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Averon

« Reply #49010 on: August 29, 2021, 10:37:39 PM »
That Kanye album thread is hilarious. Seeing the BCT crew try to justify platforming Kanye, despite him being one of the most high profile celebrity MAGA cheerleaders for four years straight, is something else. He also just platformed a homophobe and an alleged sexual assaulter at that. Just like Acti-Blizz, ERA mods' habit of banning entire people/groups/topics is brushing up against reality. For fuck sake, Joe Rogan has done more pushing against MAGA types and right-wing talking points than Kanye. And yet Rogan is eternally deplatformed off of ERA but Kanye's latest album gets an OT.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 12:56:51 AM by Averon »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #49011 on: August 29, 2021, 11:13:06 PM »
Fun police slowly creeping in

Guess i am too old for the internet indeed. This isn't amusing in the slightest, its kinda infuriating to normalize blatant sexualization like this as some joke

I wonder how he feels about WAP  :thinking

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #49012 on: August 29, 2021, 11:15:57 PM »
too young for the internet imo

everyone old enough to remember the early internet will tell you that everyone on usenet and irc would yawn at the jacko crouch for being too softcore and boring  :zzz
Uncle

« Reply #49013 on: August 30, 2021, 12:42:31 AM »
That Kanye album thread is hilarious. Seeing the BCT crew try to justify platforming Kanye, despite him being one of the most high profile celebrity MAGA cheerleaders for four years straight, is something else. He also just platformed a homophobe and an alleged sexual assaulter at that. Just like Acti-Blizz, ERA mods' habit of banning entire people/group/topic is brushing up against reality. For fuck sake, Joe Rogan has done more pushing against MAGA types and right-wing talking points than Kanye. And yet Rogan is eternally deplatformed off of ERA but Kanye's latest album gets an OT.
if hitler was black the fine antiracist people on era would be his biggest fan. they are horrible people and cowards who cant just admit they want mayos to suffer and die

not even because it helps them in any way just because it would make them happy

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #49014 on: August 30, 2021, 01:51:14 AM »

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude's a white guy pretending to be black. His blaccent comes off unnatural (like a white guy trying to imitate) and he doesn't use it to this degree in other posts.
hey

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #49015 on: August 30, 2021, 01:55:22 AM »
 ;)

jorma

« Reply #49016 on: August 30, 2021, 02:26:48 AM »

Wouldn't be surprised if this dude's a white guy pretending to be black. His blaccent comes off unnatural (like a white guy trying to imitate) and he doesn't use it to this degree in other posts.

Yeah, he gives off massive enzom-vibes and i also think it's more likely he's white than black.

Mostima

« Reply #49017 on: August 30, 2021, 02:41:09 AM »
Can't believe we've already moved on from "it's okay to be racist to white people" to "it's okay to be racist to black people if you try to sound black".

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #49018 on: August 30, 2021, 03:17:13 AM »
lol @ expecting consistent standards from the haters and losers of resetera.com :trumps
(ice)

BisMarckie

« Reply #49019 on: August 30, 2021, 03:52:45 AM »

Dude knows and cares  A LOT about Polish politics for an American black dude.

We need the Benj to dig up some dirt