Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3136258 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #44760 on: June 19, 2021, 04:03:28 PM »
Quote from: Nepenthe
That's exactly what it is. Black people deserve reparations regardless of whether or not they own a business or can do art. Our collective labor and suffering built this nation. If you can't even spare a fellow Black ERA member a fiver on the first federally recognized Juneteenth in light of that, that says more about you than it does the OP. 🍵

Congrats you're racist because you don't want to give some random ass era member money

Propagandhim

« Reply #44761 on: June 19, 2021, 04:06:41 PM »
I would genuinely float Nepenthe five bucks.  Sounds like she's really hurting for it.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44762 on: June 19, 2021, 04:06:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-juneteenth-give-black-people-money.445009/

Quote from: Order, post: 67818853, member: 13257
In honor of Juneteenth, era (and the rest of america) should put it’s money where it’s mouth is by giving reparations to black people, including posters on this site.

Don’t let Juneteenth turn into just another day off where you celebrate by getting drunk and whatever the fuck.

Give us money

(Image removed from quote.)

:dead
Maybe, just maybe, this cunt should ask alleged racist BDubbs and confirmed racist Cerium for a share of the sweet, sweet capitalist ad money they are raking in...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:36:38 PM by Potato »
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44763 on: June 19, 2021, 04:07:43 PM »
That's exactly what it is. Black people deserve reparations regardless of whether or not they own a business or can do art. Our collective labor and suffering built this nation. If you can't even spare a fellow Black ERA member a fiver on the first federally recognized Juneteenth in light of that, that says more about you than it does the OP. 🍵

Congrats you're racist because you don't want to give some random ass era member money
Does Enzom21 qualify for this $5?

Imagine allowing one of your administrators to attempt to extort money from other members...even Ratboy over at neogoof put an end to that eventually.
Spud

SmokyDave

« Reply #44764 on: June 19, 2021, 04:10:33 PM »
I’ve paid buskers that’ve entertained me less, so I suppose there’s a point there somewhere.

« Reply #44765 on: June 19, 2021, 04:14:47 PM »
Apparently era thinks the movie about 2 male friends is gay friendly when the director says otherwise . Soon those saying it’s not about gay relationships will be banned for homophobia . I can tell reports are already being done by folks as straight boys are not allowed to be friends with boys

https://www.resetera.com/threads/luca-2021-pixar-review-thread-91-certified-fresh.443638/

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44766 on: June 19, 2021, 04:23:03 PM »
I see Resetera has again been demoted to a subheading on the NeoGAF Wikipedia page.

Even Google thinks they are a more of a smouldering ember rather than an inviting bonfire.

Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44768 on: June 19, 2021, 04:31:21 PM »
Those mongs have no dignity or self respect.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44769 on: June 19, 2021, 04:31:48 PM »
Because of the way it was phrased, the posts comes across as a direct request for cash, rather than supporting black businesses or artists or so on.

Edit: Several people have called me out for being an ass and they are completely in the right there. Apologies

because that’s what it is

why we gotta do tricks, entertainment, or whatever for y’all to pay us

It's called work motherfucker. You, and the rest of Resetera, should try it some time.
Spud

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #44770 on: June 19, 2021, 04:34:20 PM »
Hello, the Bore whites. I am a poor black man. Please send some money to my paypal.

Edit: Happy Juneteenth btw.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44771 on: June 19, 2021, 04:35:15 PM »
Hello, the Bore whites. I am a poor black man. Please send some money to my paypal.
Get a job ya bum.

Sincerely, yts.
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44772 on: June 19, 2021, 04:36:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/happy-juneteenth-give-black-people-money.445009/

Quote from: Order, post: 67818853, member: 13257
In honor of Juneteenth, era (and the rest of america) should put it’s money where it’s mouth is by giving reparations to black people, including posters on this site.

Don’t let Juneteenth turn into just another day off where you celebrate by getting drunk and whatever the fuck.

Give us money

this is such a white trash thing

adjacent to "GIT R DUNN, OL' TRUMP SENT ME A THOUSAND CORONA BUCKS HOT DAMN HE GETS MY VOTE!"
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44773 on: June 19, 2021, 04:38:11 PM »
Somebody should demand those pampered twats then donate their cash to people who are really suffering in shite holes like Baltimore

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44774 on: June 19, 2021, 04:38:50 PM »
Just imagine the frenzy in the BCT discord when they cooked this one up. Worst community by a long, long way.
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44775 on: June 19, 2021, 04:42:49 PM »
also some form of official government reparations would never be enough, right?

imagine tomorrow they say every current living person in the US who can provide evidence they are at least 5% black will receive $1000 in the mail

imagine a decade after that when the nepenthes of the world are still beating that drum

"you got paid $1000 to fuck off forever in the early 2020s, the debt is paid"

"oh like that was enough! like yts don't continue to oppress us every day!  now we need reparations from the past decade too"
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44776 on: June 19, 2021, 04:43:48 PM »
Nepenthe going all in on the extortion! You love to see it.

If you don't have the money, then you don't have the money. My implied judgement is only relevant insofar as you're financially capable.

But we know there are swathes of the Era population that are financially capable. They be defending $70 games like it's nothing.

And thus began the "history of histories" for poor Steven...
I can’t tell if people are actually serious about if strangers should be giving them money 😂
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44777 on: June 19, 2021, 04:45:30 PM »
wait $1000 to every black person isn't very fair to white-passing black people

alright here, every black person must go get a blood test and you receive a percentage of $1000 based on what % black you are
Uncle

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44778 on: June 19, 2021, 04:47:51 PM »
I’m pretty sure the op was having a giggle until Nep Nep got over excited at the thought of somebody giving her 5 quid

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44779 on: June 19, 2021, 04:48:47 PM »
wait $1000 to every black person isn't very fair to white-passing black people

alright here, every black person must go get a blood test and you receive a percentage of $1000 based on what % black you are
Maybe the US government should add the results of all the tests to a register of some kind so they can track all of the black people. Maybe even design a symbol that black people could wear on their sleeves to show all the yts who they are. They could even designate whole areas of cities as places where all the black people should live.

I paid for a black family's gas when he only asked for 2 and change on his pump. I encourage everyone to do the same for anyone in that situation tbh.
:show :ego
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 04:57:50 PM by Potato »
Spud

« Reply #44780 on: June 19, 2021, 04:58:01 PM »
I’m a brown Muslim man impacted by racism and islamophobia after 9/11 . Give me money . I accept cash app and PayPal

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44781 on: June 19, 2021, 05:00:25 PM »
I’m a brown Muslim man impacted by racism and islamophobia after 9/11 . Give me money . I accept cash app and PayPal

would you accept an offset to your suffering if I pledge to convert to islamophilia
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44782 on: June 19, 2021, 05:01:33 PM »
My family migrated to Australia from Southern Europe after WW2. My family and I experienced racism. We also worked hard and got educated. I don't need your money.
Spud

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #44783 on: June 19, 2021, 05:01:35 PM »

:nepenthe using the term fiver has me :shaking

this is cultural appropriation
(ice)

paprikastaude

« Reply #44784 on: June 19, 2021, 05:12:39 PM »
That's exactly what it is. Black people deserve reparations regardless of whether or not they own a business or can do art. Our collective labor and suffering built this nation. If you can't even spare a fellow Black ERA member a fiver on the first federally recognized Juneteenth in light of that, that says more about you than it does the OP.

:dead

so resetti's endgame is basically to scam its userbase

Makes too much sense, but I still didn't see it coming.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44785 on: June 19, 2021, 05:34:41 PM »
I'd give nepenthe a fiver if I could pay it in change and not notes and put it on the counter instead of their hand.

Also for a site (and a sites specific sub community) so obsessed with 'bad actors' constantly trying to infiltrate them, sure is  :brain to give out financial details to any rando claiming theyll front you the price of a coffee

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44786 on: June 19, 2021, 05:36:11 PM »
Hoping kyuji jumps in and demands rep first

« Reply #44787 on: June 19, 2021, 05:42:14 PM »
Racist B-Dubs locked the e-begging thread. He ain't slick.

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44788 on: June 19, 2021, 05:45:56 PM »
Ghislaine Maxwell deserves reperations too

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #44789 on: June 19, 2021, 05:53:14 PM »
How about a fruit basket instead of cash?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #44791 on: June 19, 2021, 06:29:05 PM »
I'd give nepenthe a fiver if I could pay it in change and not notes and put it on the counter instead of their hand.

Also for a site (and a sites specific sub community) so obsessed with 'bad actors' constantly trying to infiltrate them, sure is  :brain to give out financial details to any rando claiming theyll front you the price of a coffee

I'll pay the interest on a month's payment for her car...
^_^

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44792 on: June 19, 2021, 06:41:33 PM »

I'll pay the interest on a month's payment for her car...

Well la-di-dah, look at mr moneybags mcbillionaire over here :snob :ego

BIONIC

« Reply #44793 on: June 19, 2021, 06:45:11 PM »
Nobody posted this one, so might as well

Alright. What do you think is a fair amount then? I don't have a ton of money to spare, but I can try giving some to a few people. I don't have venmo or paypal, but I think if I get a paypal account DMed to me, I can probably put some info in and go from there.

Tell me an amount and then I'll accept a few paypal links or whatever from a few people (amount of members will vary depending on what everyone thinks is fair. Again, I don't have a ton of money to spare.) I only ask that if any black members see anyone they know is white to call them out. I'll trust era regardless because it's not on me to demand proof. But whatever.

I'm completely serious on this. But I'm going to go offline in a little bit. So I don't have a ton of time to do this.

:lol
Margs

« Reply #44794 on: June 19, 2021, 06:47:54 PM »
You know those folks online who say hi randomly to you and say they will sleep with you if they pay them $50 because they are starving and need to pay a buy a McDonald’s meal while posting from a $800 iPhone ? That’s Nepenthe .

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #44795 on: June 19, 2021, 07:07:55 PM »
Happy Juneteenth.

To celebrate we shall put black characters into a fighting ring for amusement.

wait

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #44796 on: June 19, 2021, 07:15:27 PM »
When considering charity/reparations always remember the old adage: Give a man fire and he's warm for a night, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

samir

« Reply #44797 on: June 19, 2021, 07:15:46 PM »
new black character:

:nepenthe

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44798 on: June 19, 2021, 07:34:07 PM »
I demand reparations from the following races, ethnicities and nationalities: Italians, English / Anglo-Saxon, French, Scandinavians, Spanish, Germans, Africans, Americans, Chinese.
Being part of a minority(there's only ~23 million native Dutch speaking people left world wide)  has left me traumatized.

- Romans for invading our lands and pillaging villages
- Vikings for invading our shores and murdering Saint Jeroen (this is one especially personal because my brother was named after the good saint)
- Apparently a German ancestor from my fathers side had to flee his castle after an uprising, I demand a new castle from whoever wronged our family
- I demand reparations from the Spanish for the occupation led by Duke Alva
- I demand reparations for the 80 year war we fought with Spain
- I demand reperations from the English for the many wars
- Africans across the continent sunk many of our ships and attacked our peaceful colonies
- Germany, because apart from the looting during WW2 my grandfather had to do forced labour for the railroads and other industries, eventually freed from an SS controlled farm on the Austrian/Romanian border he had to walk his way home from the front
- United States for crashing the economy and everything else
- Chinese for creating and releasing COVID-19

If you feel obliged to make ammends for your ethnicities, races of nationalities PM me for my Paypal

Happy National Daylight Appreciation Day
🤴

« Reply #44799 on: June 19, 2021, 07:35:20 PM »
I genuinely wonder if there's ever any kind of conflict in the mod discord when it comes to Nepenthe.  Like, people have to realize she's unhinged, right?  Between her almost stereotypical over the top black nationalist tirades, downplaying (and sometimes calling for) violence, posting straight up false information (the BAC thread), and just overall being confrontational as hell, I just can't imagine that it's never come up once.  Even if they share her views, they have to understand it's not good for the health of the site and could even lead to legal issues with some of the shit she says.  Besides, you'd think the army vet and the rich New York investment banker on the staff roster would be her enemies and she'd make that known if she actually truly cared about any of this.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44800 on: June 19, 2021, 08:07:12 PM »
Also June 19th is already taken by more important events than whatever they're trying to push.

The original release date of Sonic Adventure 2. Officially marking its 20th anniversary
🤴

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #44801 on: June 19, 2021, 08:07:45 PM »
I honestly think, for her mental health, she should take a break from resetera.  No joke, not making fun of her.  It’s a relentlessly negative place and getting yourself free from that negativity can really make you feel better.  Also Twitter too most likely though I have no personal experience in that arena.

« Reply #44802 on: June 19, 2021, 08:41:08 PM »
Speaking of dbubs closing the Juneteenth begging thread and saying go fund
Es are not allowed did something occur recently that they prohibit go fund me now ?

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #44803 on: June 19, 2021, 09:09:36 PM »
I honestly think, for her mental health, she should take a break from resetera.  No joke, not making fun of her.  It’s a relentlessly negative place and getting yourself free from that negativity can really make you feel better.  Also Twitter too most likely though I have no personal experience in that arena.
Ehh she's in too deep at this point, I'm sure she saw points to leave but didn't
Now she got the admin role power just consumes everyone no matter your skin colour.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #44804 on: June 20, 2021, 01:57:12 AM »
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or racism, you may be entitled to cash settlement.
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44805 on: June 20, 2021, 02:56:59 AM »
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Resetera, you may be entitled.
FTFY
Spud

BIONIC

« Reply #44807 on: June 20, 2021, 07:08:23 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anthony-mackie-asked-about-fans-who-ship-bucky-and-sam-in-the-mcu-immediately-puts-foot-in-mouth.444079/page-4#post-67714039

User Banned (3 Days): Dismissive Commentary

Quote from: blame space, post: 67714039, member: 123
once you've made a pet name for your made up relationship between two fictional characters i think you're past the point of being a fan.

:confused
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44808 on: June 20, 2021, 07:28:47 AM »
This is a hard topic to talk about because there’s a lot to unpack here. And many have already said a lot of things. That being said, one thing we haven’t discussed here is partly the issue of straight women basically causing issues here and being a very loud group that also ends up causing harassment to the actors and the creators of the story. While yes a portion of the shippers of the pairings are queer, some are not, and they tend to be the ones that cause issues for everyone inside and outside of the fandom. I have a feeling Mackie is talking more about them then actual queer fans in general, and there is part of the issue. These “fans” will use queer representation, or the desire for it, so they can have their “boys love” pairing.

Just look at the situation with Steve and Bucky. While, yes there were a lot of queer fans of Stucky (the ship name) there were more female non queer fans that would go out of their way to cause issues on social media to the point where some team members of the staff for the movies were harassed and bullied over the ship “Not being Cannon” and then some of these moved over to the Bucky and Sam ship.

This also leads into the issue of how this plays into Real person Shipping and the harassing of the actors. I mean, hell the book Ship It covers this whole issue of a fictionalized event that happened. The book has it where the lead ends up basically outing a gay actor by having him kiss his co-star before the public and basically forcing her ship to become cannon because she’s the biggest fan of the show, or something. The whole thing was based on a situation from, I think it was Comic Con, where Jenson Ackles told a teen girl that he didn’t see Dean as being into a relationship with either Sam or Castiel. This lead to the girl crying and Social Media piling on him.

Part of the issue that I think Mackie is trying to get at is this weird thing where fans, again mostly straight women, are using these ships as a means of getting their romance fix and this weird, and yes exploitation I would say is a good word for it, of queer relationships as a means of doing that, as they find two guys together hot. On top of that it dives into Real life shipping and has, no joke ruined, friendships in real life because “Men can’t be friends, they can only be fuck buddies if they show they like each other.” This isn’t limited to just male friendships, it’s hurt female friendships with singers and actors as well, and even some opposite sex friendships because actors and singers tend to wonder if their friend is actually feeling things for them. This is sadly true more of younger people in their teens and the like. Off the top of my head One Direction, and one girls group (I think Fifth Harmony) had this issue, and just take a look on Social media and you’ll find tons of people speculating about the sexual exploits of various actors and actresses based on the pairing of them in a show.

Paragon said:
I mean, even if you want to just stick to examples from Marvel there are a whole bunch of examples of platonic male friendship. Tony and Bruce, Tony and Rhodes, Steve and Bucky, Steve and Sam, Bucky and Sam, Peter and Ned. The stories aren't necessarily about these relationships but they get to exist in a way that Queer people don't in the Marvel universe. So, yeah I don't think there is any meaningful argument to be made that platonic male friendships are even close to being as rare as homosexual relationships in popular media.
And each and every one of these friendships has obsessed fans that ship these pairings, some are not so bad, others though are toxic as hell and end up causing issues for the actors. Disagree with this, most male friendships in movies tend to factor around pissing contests, or other issues. Let’s look at the ones you listed.

Tony and Bruce, is less a friendship more a working relationship with some hints of Tony using Bruce at times. I would say at most they respect each other, could go for a drink, but Tony would never discuss his issues of being Iron man with Bruce and Bruce I don’t think could with Tony.

Tony and Rhodey on the other hand is the closest we’ve come to seeing Tony show actual maybe some vulnerability too another male person outside of Steve and I think that’s more because of his issues with his dad, and even then it’s mostly when he’s in a bad spot (drunk) or Rhodey is hurt.

Steve and Bucky are the closest we’ve seen to that platonic close friendship that you can see female characters share with one another. But because, again, of some straight female shippers who a heavily think they are having sex or must be because of how close they are and how much they physically touch one another, it can put a huge damper on how much visibility that closeness can be shown without being called, by these same shippers as baiting. (Put a pin in that physicality factor.)

Steve and Sam get some moments but nothing as close to Steve and Bucky, and it’s a close friendship but there’s not as much as there should be there. Steve is more the person that shows a, I use the term loving, feeling for his friends, but doesn’t get to convey it as much as he should.

Bucky and Sam, we get some fun moments with them but a lot are peppered early with them not getting along as per the typical, two dudes have to be at each other’s throats/rivals before they can even start to become buddies and I’m at least glad they’re showing more of a close bond between them.

Peter and Ned, could be like Bucky and Steve, but we don’t get to see it enough, and it’s more worded than physical. Also you would think that Peter would give him a hug, has he ever physically hugged Ned, trying to honestly remember if he has. The only hug I can think of is with his Aunt and Tony and that’s more on the family side of things.

As I said about the putting a pin in it. Name any of those relationships at any time where the two male characters did the following:

Hug each other? (Maybe Tony and Rhodey? Maybe Steve and Bucky? But in both cases I think one person was hurt at the time.)

Talk about any form of feelings or their relationship as friends? (In most movies and shows men that talk: Sports, women, their jobs, their issues with women, the food, their pets) You’ll see more physicality with an animal than a person, and when they do hug it’s the patting on the back kind of hug.

Say they love the other, or say words that imply they care deeply for the other?

It’s, as others have said, Toxic masculinity that is held up in media, but a lot of that is also perpetuated by the type of shipper that I mentioned above.

pikachief said:
As someone who has been called and assumed to be gay when not, and assumed my male friends must be my partners my whole life I see what he means.

he said it terribly, but yea guys should just be able to be close friends without it automatically making them gay. I think it supports toxic masculinity to say “oh they are like this so they must be gay”, because that would assume they must be masculine or “act straight”(whatever that is) to be straight.
Thequietone said:
Probably happens more than you think. One time me and my best friend were at a bar drinking and a woman came and sat next to us and asked if we were a gay couple. We were just sitting down and drinking and talking. Also sorta related but one of his exes thought we were at bare minimum having sex with each other. I'm bi but I don't tell everybody, I haven't even told him, and as far as I know he's straight. Her reasoning was that we spend too much time together.
This.

Throwing in my own issue here. Two of my students(males) are best friends and another student(female) in the same college started to call them a couple and at one point offered money to get a picture of them making out. They wouldn’t and subsequently told me they would not like to come to the Student Union where she was frequenting.

I’ve read essays by queer men (and women) who have to deal with this because it’s become, I don’t know the right term for it, seen as a positive, to assume that two people of the same sex together are a couple. Like they’re showing that they’re allies for assuming this, or something. I do not get it at all, but it’s becoming more common in some cases, or so I’ve read, at places like conventions or bars, and in some cases it happens to actors out with their friends. (Mackie may have had a situation like this at a con for all we know.)

Paragon said:
My contention is that I don't think close male friendships are actually that rare in Media. If anything, it's the default state in almost every huge media franchise. Marvel and Star Wars both probably have more close friendships between men then they have female characters, and the Lord of the Rings is basically dedicated to the idea of close male friendship. Hell, even the Fast and Furious movies as silly and testosterone filled as they can be, often go out of their way to emphasis that these dudes really care about each other and consider themselves 'family.'

So yeah, I disagree with the idea that intimate friendships between men is actually rare in media, if anything it's the status quo. Which is why it feels kind of like a bad faith argument to me when people like Mackie here go 'well why can't they just be friends' as though male friendships in media don't outnumber M/M relationships by about a billion to one. It also feels especially silly because someone writing Sam/Bucky fanfiction on AO3 isn't going to somehow impact the original show's depiction of their friendship.
Click to expand...Male friendships themselves are not rare in media no. But the type of friendship like you can see with two female characters on screen does not happen as often. Again most of the time it’s talking about women, or sports, or work or something else. You’ll see the male lead likely talking more openly with their sibling, and typically it’s a sister, or maybe a gay best friend or something. It’s never fully feels the same because male characters aren’t really allowed to show weakness or vulnerabilities the same way female characters are, and that’s, as others have pointed out, a thing that has grown out of the 19th century to build up the “Manly man”.

I do think there needs to be way more LGBTQ+ rep in these movies and shows, but at the same time I do think we need to have more stories where male characters are given the chance to be in friendships as close platonically as female characters get to have. I want to see Sam hug Bucky and not have someone assume canonically that they are in a romantic relationship, just as I was glad that Natasha and Steve were able to hang out without ever feeling the need to see them make out. We need these sorts of friendships in media so that people can maybe learn it’s okay to be vulnerable with someone that you’re close to, and not think ‘hey these characters need to hop into bed because it’s hot’ all the damn time.

TLDR: Some straight Female Shippers of M/M pairings can be incredibly invasive, toxic and down right terrible to creators and use Queer representation in media as a means of self inserts and harass and bother creators on social media, and IRL over these ships and become vocal in toxic ways causing the actors to become uncomfortable and put in weird positions that they are damned if they do damned if they don't, and use queer ships as a means of pushing their own desires for an actor or character onto the story and the creators just so they can say "They won" in some cases.

:info :wut
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #44809 on: June 20, 2021, 07:31:32 AM »
I like the people shipping Ratchet with the new lombax girl, even though the end credits show him together with his actual girlfriend.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44810 on: June 20, 2021, 07:32:12 AM »
wasn't straight women kicking up a fuss about their underaged lesbian incest head canon Frozen

:kermit

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44811 on: June 20, 2021, 07:34:24 AM »
Shippers will happily drive people to suicide over their head canon, so i don't doubt it.

It's a mental illness, straight up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming  :doge

BIONIC

« Reply #44812 on: June 20, 2021, 08:21:18 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tessica-brown-gorilla-glue-girl-has-launched-her-own-hair-care-line.445240/#post-67860317

Quote from: Sankt Ra, post: 67854157, member: 10612
"began searching for a natural way to grow her hair" WTF is that even supposed to mean?
You sit your ass down and wait, doesn't get more natural that that.
Quote from: Aerith, post: 67860317, member: 5086
You clearly don't know shit about black hair.

Black people’s hair doesn’t grow over time? :what
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #44813 on: June 20, 2021, 08:31:57 AM »
slick excel trying to be enzom slick

"we"

Also, what a weird thread, era bagging on that woman for making the best of a bad situation and being an entrepreneur?

:reeeee

Mostima

« Reply #44814 on: June 20, 2021, 08:36:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tessica-brown-gorilla-glue-girl-has-launched-her-own-hair-care-line.445240/#post-67852087

A grown adult glued their hair, and has learned the important lesson of not doing that. I don't know how they're trying to spin this as some sort of inspirational story.

Propagandhim

« Reply #44815 on: June 20, 2021, 09:09:22 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tessica-brown-gorilla-glue-girl-has-launched-her-own-hair-care-line.445240/#post-67852087

A grown adult glued their hair, and has learned the important lesson of not doing that. I don't know how they're trying to spin this as some sort of inspirational story.

The fucking uber-tier, mayo-heavy, unseasoned broiled chicken in these posts would make me think I was in a Kentucky Cracker Barrel.

Don't comment on what black women sell as you all don't know what the fuck y'all even saying right now.

Bum ass posts. Just don't bother even showing face in this thread again. Shit is embarrassing that it's on this website.

Actually, nah it isn't. Because y'all STAY DOING THIS FUCKSHIT.   

So angry.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44816 on: June 20, 2021, 09:11:59 AM »

well the last thread about her they tried to spin into racists victim blaming an unfortunate victim of circumstance that could have happened to anybody and white supremacy not having enough empathy for someone completely blameless of this completely random and unavoidable accident

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #44817 on: June 20, 2021, 09:27:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tessica-brown-gorilla-glue-girl-has-launched-her-own-hair-care-line.445240/#post-67860317

Quote from: Sankt Ra, post: 67854157, member: 10612
"began searching for a natural way to grow her hair" WTF is that even supposed to mean?
You sit your ass down and wait, doesn't get more natural that that.
Quote from: Aerith, post: 67860317, member: 5086
You clearly don't know shit about black hair.

Black people’s hair doesn’t grow over time? :what

The fucking uber-tier, mayo-heavy, unseasoned broiled chicken in these posts would make me think I was in a Kentucky Cracker Barrel.

Don't comment on what black women sell as you all don't know what the fuck y'all even saying right now.

Bum ass posts. Just don't bother even showing face in this thread again. Shit is embarrassing that it's on this website.

Actually, nah it isn't. Because y'all STAY DOING THIS FUCKSHIT.

BEATEN
Oi Oi

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #44818 on: June 20, 2021, 09:35:04 AM »
What on earth does this mean?
It's a racist stab at white people.

:salute
Oi Oi

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #44819 on: June 20, 2021, 09:35:14 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anthony-mackie-asked-about-fans-who-ship-bucky-and-sam-in-the-mcu-immediately-puts-foot-in-mouth.444079/page-4#post-67714039

User Banned (3 Days): Dismissive Commentary

Quote from: blame space, post: 67714039, member: 123
once you've made a pet name for your made up relationship between two fictional characters i think you're past the point of being a fan.

:confused

not even allowed to make fun of shippers now? :neogaf
(ice)