Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3106311 times)

SmokyDave

Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #44820 on: June 20, 2021, 09:54:08 AM »
I kinda feel a bit fetishised by reset. We white people really aren’t as special as they make us out to be, we’re just people like anyone else.

Quote from: Kotto
You goddamn right because we are tired of the cacs and their bum ass opinions on shit that don't have ANYTHING to do with them

Stay in your lanes.
This cat wants to post on thecoli, but just can’t shake them training wheels  :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44821 on: June 20, 2021, 09:54:09 AM »
That hair thread lmao

Racism does not exist against white people. Y'all have all the social and literal power. Now stop being so fragile.

You goddamn right because we are tired of the cacs and their bum ass opinions on shit that don't have ANYTHING to do with them

Stay in your lanes.

Cuckdubs showed up to lick the cum on isle 3 after 70 posts

Thread has been locked while we review a large number of reports. This may take an extended period of time. Any updates will be added to this post. Thank you for your patience.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 10:01:12 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #44822 on: June 20, 2021, 09:58:44 AM »
Okay snowflake.
Okay. <eyeroll>
Okay cracker.
Im gonne be honest, my fragility(tm) really hit in my devil caucasoid brain when racial slurs started flying around on Resetera of all places.
:dead
Oi Oi

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #44823 on: June 20, 2021, 09:58:52 AM »
I kinda feel a bit fetishised by reset. We white people really aren’t as special as they make us out to be, we’re just people like anyone else.

Stay in your lanes.
This cat wants to post on thecoli, but just can’t shake them training wheels  :lol

lol as if anyone who posts on ree would be able to handle the coli
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44824 on: June 20, 2021, 10:09:52 AM »
Gtfo with your extended period yt ass cracker bum the people demand justice, no justice no peace
🤴

samir

« Reply #44825 on: June 20, 2021, 10:13:02 AM »
I'm confused, I thought ResetERA was an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #44826 on: June 20, 2021, 10:20:14 AM »
its still funny that its such an unhinged misery pit shithole of a forum even its owner wants nothing to do with it (other than collecting those sweet ad dollars :money)
(ice)

Averon

« Reply #44827 on: June 20, 2021, 10:20:49 AM »
I'm confused, I thought ResetERA was an inviting bonfire at the crossroads of the gaming industry.
It is...except for the yts and Asians, who are honorary yts.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44828 on: June 20, 2021, 10:21:10 AM »
He actually copped a ban for "white fragility" :dead

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44829 on: June 20, 2021, 10:22:57 AM »
Did the crab bucket literally just spend their entire juneteenth holiday  :rage that yts had a holiday too? :neogaf  :delicious :girlaff :six: :taylor

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44830 on: June 20, 2021, 10:25:42 AM »
All the yt snowflakes banned by cuckdubs

Stay in your lanes bums

:mynicca
🤴

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #44831 on: June 20, 2021, 10:26:06 AM »
Okay snowflake.
Okay. <eyeroll>
Okay cracker.
Im gonne be honest, my fragility(tm) really hit in my devil caucasoid brain when racial slurs started flying around on Resetera of all places.
:dead

User Banned (2 months): Concern trolling and white fragility across multiple posts and reports, prior serious ban for concern trolling
Margs

samir

« Reply #44832 on: June 20, 2021, 10:26:42 AM »
Thank god, the uppity crackers were banned. Thank you modmins for another job well done.

Averon

« Reply #44833 on: June 20, 2021, 10:27:00 AM »
Remember, B-Dubs got the n-word pass from the BCT crew. He is forever under their thumb.

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #44834 on: June 20, 2021, 10:29:55 AM »
I didn't think he got a pass, as much as they leveraged it against him to get someone unbanned :doge

I doubt he'd be able to drop a cheeky hard r again and not have the forum go up in flames :lol
(ice)

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44835 on: June 20, 2021, 10:32:56 AM »
The bonfire:

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #44836 on: June 20, 2021, 10:59:12 AM »
He actually copped a ban for "white fragility" :dead

white fragility
noun
discomfort and defensiveness on the part of a white person when confronted by information about racial inequality and injustice.

For resetera this somehow translates into "why are you getting mad at my racist insult??"

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #44837 on: June 20, 2021, 11:06:54 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/twitch-bans-streamers-for-simulated-earlicking-asmr-in-yoga-pants.445237/

Twitch is the most inconsistent platform out there when it comes to banning top performers versus banning smaller streamers.

Because Twitch has never and will never actually enforce their rules consistently. If you're a big streamer, you can get away with a lot.

When no name streamer can get banned for years for literally no reason given. Man the double standard on display is sickening.

It's almost like another place :thinking

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44838 on: June 20, 2021, 11:50:04 AM »
Shippers will happily drive people to suicide over their head canon, so i don't doubt it.

It's a mental illness, straight up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming  :doge

bitches are so mad they've been called out like this  :lol

Uncle

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44839 on: June 20, 2021, 11:57:47 AM »
Shippers will happily drive people to suicide over their head canon, so i don't doubt it.

It's a mental illness, straight up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming  :doge

bitches are so mad they've been called out like this  :lol

(Image removed from quote.)

More controversial than the Tienanmen Square wiki page

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #44840 on: June 20, 2021, 12:05:54 PM »
Thank god, the uppity crackers were banned. Thank you modmins for another job well done.

Well after BDumbs ended the collection plate thread for Juneteenth, he had to swing the other way to offset.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #44841 on: June 20, 2021, 12:07:31 PM »
Not all products are the same. Black hair isn't universal.

Confirmed, black hair is less monolithic than yt's as a whole.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #44842 on: June 20, 2021, 12:10:33 PM »
What is it with BCT today?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/amid-hesitancy-and-disparities-in-vaccine-delivery-among-minority-populations-vp-harris-urges-black-americans-to-get-covid-jabs.445207/

Quote from: skillzilla81
All this blame and messaging for Black people when data shows the areas lagging are areas that voted for Trump.

Can't make white folks uncomfortable, I guess.

Quote from: CDC quote from OP
Nationally, the latest CDC data indicates that while more than 61 percent of white people have received at least one dose, fewer than 13 percent of Black people have received at least one dose.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #44843 on: June 20, 2021, 12:14:33 PM »
All this blame and messaging for Black people when data shows the areas lagging are areas that voted for Trump.

Can't make white folks uncomfortable, I guess.

Nationally, the latest CDC data indicates that while more than 61 percent of white people have received at least one dose, fewer than 13 percent of Black people have received at least one dose.

:skinner

Edit: ^beaten

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #44844 on: June 20, 2021, 12:54:34 PM »
So could someone ELI5 why:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/truck-driver-runs-over-bicyclists-flees-is-shot-by-cops-this-is-america.445072/
is insta locked as
legitimately horrible and we don't need a thread about every horrible thing that happens in the world

and

https://www.resetera.com/threads/police-ran-over-shooting-victim-while-responding-to-said-shooting.445105/

is a valid topic?

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #44845 on: June 20, 2021, 02:09:54 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/anthony-mackie-asked-about-fans-who-ship-bucky-and-sam-in-the-mcu-immediately-puts-foot-in-mouth.444079/page-4#post-67714039

User Banned (3 Days): Dismissive Commentary

Quote from: blame space, post: 67714039, member: 123
once you've made a pet name for your made up relationship between two fictional characters i think you're past the point of being a fan.

:confused

Glory Be.  He did something funny.
sigh

Averon

« Reply #44846 on: June 20, 2021, 02:12:57 PM »
cagey, one of the more tolerable PoliERA members, deleted their account, likely due to that Gorilla Glue girl thread

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tessica-brown-gorilla-glue-girl-has-launched-her-own-hair-care-line.445240/#post-67863608

https://www.resetera.com/threads/tessica-brown-gorilla-glue-girl-has-launched-her-own-hair-care-line.445240/page-2#post-67864190

Quote from: cagey
Embarrassing
What I said or the sheer amount of caucacity flowing through this thread?

The absolute levels of fragile caucacity in that thread was  :lawd

« Reply #44847 on: June 20, 2021, 02:24:30 PM »
Favorite part of the Gorilla Glue girl thread:
Yes, because telling white/white-adjacent people about themselves isn't racism.

Cannot wait for white-adjacent to catch on as the fun new way to silence minority voices for not being the right kind of minority

clothedmacuser

« Reply #44848 on: June 20, 2021, 04:27:55 PM »

Shocking.  I know.
sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44849 on: June 20, 2021, 04:45:24 PM »
What is it with BCT today?

https://www.resetera.com/threads/amid-hesitancy-and-disparities-in-vaccine-delivery-among-minority-populations-vp-harris-urges-black-americans-to-get-covid-jabs.445207/

see this is tomorrow's controversy right here  :ohyeah

• let a white doctor jab you for a DNA test to confirm you're a descendent of US slavery
  • never get your reparations money

Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44850 on: June 20, 2021, 04:49:48 PM »
Leaving and deleting your account is something cowards do.

You need to ride for death and glory

🤴

anime tits

« Reply #44853 on: June 20, 2021, 05:42:22 PM »
So 1 thread locked because theyre protecting black people at all costs even when it's massive bias showing and another locked because not 1 mod or admin on that site can handle a discussion abt Asian people, even a basic one abt Asian sexuality.

Checks out

« Reply #44854 on: June 20, 2021, 06:15:18 PM »
Era's standards for insta-lock threads continue to baffle me:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-you-watch-disaster-footage-that-you-truly-wish-you-hadnt-italy-cable-car-accident.445562/
Quote from: pswii60
So a few weeks ago, a terrible tragedy happened in Italy when a cable car cable snapped, leading to disaster with the loss of 14 lives, and serious injuries for the one survivor: a 5 year old boy who has lost his mother, father, great grandparents, and 2 year old younger brother in the incident. Now awake from a coma and with only his aunt by his side, he is suffering post-traumatic amnesia and still no understanding of the tragedy.

A few days ago, Italy's public broadcaster Rai broadcasted leaked CCTV footage of the incident, to much criticism. This footage has now been shared extensively across other major media outlets and social media.

But I won't post a link here. It's beyond distressing to watch, in my opinion anyway. After seeing it in my Facebook feed, out of unfortunate curiosity I decided to watch, and with great regret.

Because what I expected to see was.. well not this. I expected a cable snapping and a cable car gondola in the distance falling instantly to the ground. That's not what happens at all.

The gondola is arriving at the station at the top of the mountain, you can see the families on board ready to disembark. At this point I think.. oh this is some prior stock footage of the cable car in its normal operation to set the scene. Right? No. The engineer is just about to open the door to let them out, everything looks totally normal. When suddenly the cable snaps, the gondola jolts backwards aggressively knocking everyone to the floor, at which point it flies back down the support lines for over 20 seconds at 60+mph because the emergency brakes had been disabled. Yes wtf. And then it hits the pylon, at which point you see the gondola fall to the mountain and go out of view. And we know what happens next as it rolled down the mountain.

But knowing they are in there, frightened for their lives at it hurtles back down the supporting cables for those 20 seconds, with children in there too. The footage is just too real, that you can see them through the window and everything looks so normal before disaster strikes. And honestly it's been on my mind constantly for the last few days. I can't stop thinking about the terror they must have felt and that poor 5 year old survivor who has lost his entire family.

It's just such a terrifying video. One that should certainly be shown to every cable car engineer that thinks it is a good idea to disable the emergency brakes.

But for the rest of us, no. I can't unsee it. Much like footage of the WTC, there are some things that stay with you forever. But these days, everything is captured, shared.

Have you watched "disaster" videos/footage that you really wish you hadn't? That you can't unsee. Did curiosity get the better of you? Has there been anything that has ended up engrained in your mind forever?

Note: This is not a thread to share such videos, just your experiences of how you have reacted to them.

Two replies:
Quote from: Spring-loaded
Will just say, you are going to hear some of the most horrifying, harrowing stuff in this thread, even if people don't share the footage here.
Quote from: falcondoc
Cable cars always terrifed me. Shocking that stuff can still happen

And then, nine minutes into its existence, locked:
Quote from: Queen Vulpix
Given the traumatic nature of this thread and the stories that may be told this thread has been locked.

"Everyone hates me, my life has no purpose, I wish only for death, here is all my trauma generally springing from some type of ism." threads are fine to foist on a forum heavily populated with people who make those kinds of threads.

"Has anyone else ever seen anything fucked up that stuck with them? Do you want to talk about it?" threads are just unacceptable though.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44855 on: June 20, 2021, 06:18:38 PM »
It was just one mod that  :reeeee'd

I've noticed this a lot lately, there are no standards just individual mods doing the yikes on a subject they oof
🤴

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44856 on: June 20, 2021, 06:26:26 PM »
As tragic as the event was, the horrific nature of the video has been blown out of proportion.
At least from what i've seen, you see the cable car come up, and then go down really fast, but you don't really see it flip around with bodies flying everywhere or whatever.

Not trying to be edgy either, but even during the Japan Tsunami of 2011, you were shown worst stuff 24/7 on TV.

I won't deny the reason for showing it though was purely speculative/exploitative.
Still made me think twice about getting in a cable car though.  :doge

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #44857 on: June 20, 2021, 06:35:01 PM »
Just the name cable car sounds like some flimsy shit and is enough to keep me away :trumps
🤴

clothedmacuser

« Reply #44858 on: June 20, 2021, 06:38:42 PM »
As tragic as the event was, the horrific nature of the video has been blown out of proportion.
At least from what i've seen, you see the cable car come up, and then go down really fast, but you don't really see it flip around with bodies flying everywhere or whatever.

Not trying to be edgy either, but even during the Japan Tsunami of 2011, you were shown worst stuff 24/7 on TV.

I won't deny the reason for showing it though was purely speculative/exploitative.

I only rode the funiculars in germany and austria.  You couldn't pay me enough to go on a Italian cable car. 
sigh

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #44859 on: June 20, 2021, 07:08:15 PM »
"Everyone hates me, my life has no purpose, I wish only for death, here is all my trauma generally springing from some type of ism." threads are fine to foist on a forum heavily populated with people who make those kinds of threads.

"Has anyone else ever seen anything fucked up that stuck with them? Do you want to talk about it?" threads are just unacceptable though.

eh if you're gonna compare it to the suicidal posts then it makes perfect sense why they'd want to censor it

to prevent tomorrow's thread saying "there's just so much pointless misery and death in this world, why are we still here, just to suffer"
Uncle

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #44860 on: June 20, 2021, 07:11:48 PM »

(Image removed from quote.)

I only rode the funiculars in germany and austria.  You couldn't pay me enough to go on a Italian cable car.

The emergency breaks were apparently deactivated years ago. Pretty fucked up that this event wasn't an if but just a when

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #44861 on: June 20, 2021, 08:00:22 PM »
Just get in prepared.

I suppose statistically you shouldn't even ever get in a car with this logic, so it's an irrational fear, but still...

Boredfrom

« Reply #44862 on: June 20, 2021, 08:53:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-some-people-of-color-help-me-explain-to-a-friend-why-some-segments-of-the-black-community-celebrated-the-oj-simpson-verdict.445544/

Went vile pretty fast:

Quote from: Labor
Black man beating an incredibly racist police department and legal system.

Of course now everyone knows he did that shit🤷🏻‍♂️

Quote from: Regulus_Tera
because the LAPD is far more damaging to society that one murderer getting away scott free 

Quote from: Krazen
If we (black folks) got rich enough, laws wouldn’t matter to us too. That self serving capitalism ‘meritocracy’ would mean if we were rich/and or famous enough life would be peachy even if we stabbed two people to death.

As someone said earlier, the fact a bunch of white Americans had a ‘What, the system has flaws?!?’ was icing on the take.

Quote from: Mesoian
.  A feat that a lot of Black Americans couldn't fathom (most still can't). I don't think there's anyone out there that thought that he was innocent, but the systematic racism revolving around the California government, the LAPD, the FBI, the DEA, the FTA....it was enough to make people champion someone who was so embarrassingly guilty.

A bad guy got one over on the bad guys.

Quote from: Mammoth_Jones
Just nice to see white folks finally get a taste of their own corrupt ass system.

Mark Furhman didn’t help.

I like how nobody gives a fuck about the victims and admitting that capitalist ‘meritocracy’ actually exists

FUME5

« Reply #44863 on: June 20, 2021, 09:07:01 PM »
I've watched friends on twitter become reply guys and seen everyone on reset become a massive fucking racist.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-are-in-a-relationship-look-at-your-partner-and-realize-they-have-thoughts-and-dreams.445583/

Slayven knows a thing or two about pants shitting I'm willing to bet.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 09:11:29 PM by FUME5 »

clothedmacuser

« Reply #44864 on: June 20, 2021, 10:05:55 PM »
I've watched friends on twitter become reply guys and seen everyone on reset become a massive fucking racist.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/if-you-are-in-a-relationship-look-at-your-partner-and-realize-they-have-thoughts-and-dreams.445583/

Same. 

Having an adult relationship not based around Pokeman Cards?  I'm not so optimistic. 

In fact, that link makes me feel bad.
sigh

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44865 on: June 20, 2021, 10:13:45 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/can-some-people-of-color-help-me-explain-to-a-friend-why-some-segments-of-the-black-community-celebrated-the-oj-simpson-verdict.445544/

Went vile pretty fast:

Quote from: Labor
Black man beating an incredibly racist police department and legal system.

Of course now everyone knows he did that shit🤷🏻‍♂️

Quote from: Regulus_Tera
because the LAPD is far more damaging to society that one murderer getting away scott free 

Quote from: Krazen
If we (black folks) got rich enough, laws wouldn’t matter to us too. That self serving capitalism ‘meritocracy’ would mean if we were rich/and or famous enough life would be peachy even if we stabbed two people to death.

As someone said earlier, the fact a bunch of white Americans had a ‘What, the system has flaws?!?’ was icing on the take.

Quote from: Mesoian
.  A feat that a lot of Black Americans couldn't fathom (most still can't). I don't think there's anyone out there that thought that he was innocent, but the systematic racism revolving around the California government, the LAPD, the FBI, the DEA, the FTA....it was enough to make people champion someone who was so embarrassingly guilty.

A bad guy got one over on the bad guys.

Quote from: Mammoth_Jones
Just nice to see white folks finally get a taste of their own corrupt ass system.

Mark Furhman didn’t help.

I like how nobody gives a fuck about the victims and admitting that capitalist ‘meritocracy’ actually exists
I'm glad Resetera thinks it's ok to murder a white woman as long as you're black.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44866 on: June 20, 2021, 11:10:57 PM »

Resetera mods shit the bed across a multitude of topics on a regular basis.
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #44867 on: June 20, 2021, 11:49:56 PM »
Pretty sure this one is trolling because the user name... still

Quote from: DeepStateUniversity
Class trumped race for the first time in most of our lives. That gave us hope. I'm writing this during a time of great inequality and I still feel that way. It's not that we thought he was innocent, it's just that nobody should go to jail with that shitty ass case that was thrown at him. Never try to frame a guilty man, he'll walk every time. I've actually grown more skeptical over time. I remember as a kid I listened to the media shame the defense for mentioning Nicole's partygirl lifestyle. To them it was incendiary to suggest that this chick was partying with drug lords for sex and drugs, then partying with cops for protection and special treatment. In the age of the instathot nobody would bat an eye at that suggestion.

This one is serious:

Simply put, people were happy to see the system fail in a black man's favor for once.

its a society where the white people and the justice system gets over on black people all the time. So yeah, black folks were happy to get one over on society.

it sucks, because a woman’s life was reduced to nothing more than a cynical statement on social inequity… but again, that’s been the reality for Black lives for quite a while.

Yeah, because society only fails black people. The world revolves around the US and their racial politics and inequalities. Never have other people experienced a murder getting away with it because their social status  outside of the US. 

Mostima

« Reply #44868 on: June 21, 2021, 01:05:18 AM »
I guarantee most of those people weren't old enough to have cared about the OJ trials when they were happening. Most of them are just pretending to be happy that OJ got off because they think it's the "black" thing to do.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #44869 on: June 21, 2021, 01:14:07 AM »

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #44870 on: June 21, 2021, 02:03:21 AM »
My dad took me to the dentist that day to get one of my baby teeth pulled because it was impacting the adult tooth and they had the news on, the verdict came in while we were on the way home.  While eating lunch afterwards I managed to bite a decent size chunk out of my cheek and didn’t realize it til I bled everywhere.  Thanks OJ

Boredfrom

« Reply #44871 on: June 21, 2021, 03:34:30 AM »
At this point, it sounds like a lot of people are role playing in that OJ thread.

. The way my mother, a black attorney, explained it to me was that OJ was a safe acceptable black man (who famously said that he wasnt black he was OJ). When he murdered his white trophy wife white America was so shocked and appalled that the whole country ground to a halt and obsessed over his trial for what at the time seemed like forever. When OJ got acquitted because ironically the Los Angeles criminal justice apparatus was so racist incompetent and corrupt that they fucked up the prosecution many white people were saddened and disillusioned with the criminal justice system, and to many black people this was the funniest thing to ever happen. Everyone knew he was guilty, hell most black people didnt fuck with OJ before the murder.

I was too young to understand all the dynamics at the time but the day of the OJ verdict was the first time I had a "fuck these white people" moment. My 5th grade teacher stopped our all white (besides me and two Puerto Rican girls) class to play the trial on TV and she broke down crying after the verdict was read. I was already pissed at all the attention that the trial was getting because I partially blamed it for the Knicks losing to the Rockets in the finals (they interrupted game 5 of the fucking finals for car chase!) I just didnt understand how people could be so concerned about this trial involving people they didn't know. I didnt see any white people concerned about the Rodney King verdict, not like this. I was really confused for a moment and then I had a great sense of clarity, I finally got it. I laughed right in that womans face and got sent to the principals office.

This totally happened or you are not a total psycho.

As an Aboriginal Australian my take was always that it was pretty understandable that black people in America were somewhat happy with the outcome.

the thing I always felt was strange was how strongly white people felt about the outcome or how white people can’t fathom why black people would have been happy.

Sure buddy.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #44872 on: June 21, 2021, 04:36:43 AM »

As an Aboriginal Australian my take was always that it was pretty understandable that black people in America were somewhat happy with the outcome.

the thing I always felt was strange was how strongly white people felt about the outcome or how white people can’t fathom why black people would have been happy.

Sure buddy.
This guy should remember that the BCT was happy to dump all over Indigenous Australians in support of Trevor Noah when he said some terribly insensitive and racist things about Indigenous women.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/calls-for-boycott-as-racist-trevor-noah-clip-resurfaces.57185/
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44873 on: June 21, 2021, 05:36:41 AM »
Poor Labor. All his ban power died with Bish.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #44874 on: June 21, 2021, 05:44:56 AM »
Why would a grade school put on a murder trial?

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #44875 on: June 21, 2021, 06:08:18 AM »
it almost certainly never happened :shh
(ice)

Pissy F Benny

« Reply #44876 on: June 21, 2021, 06:10:47 AM »
i do love how the tall tales people post on reset era to make themselves look cool, or a badass, almost always end up make them looking like total psychos or freaks :lol
(ice)

jorma

« Reply #44877 on: June 21, 2021, 07:08:59 AM »
Why would a grade school put on a murder trial?

i'm "sure, jan" on the crying but this doesn't seem very weird at all, that shit was yuge

i remember it felt like tv aired live from that trial 24/7 - and that was in Sweden

Switters

« Reply #44878 on: June 21, 2021, 07:11:41 AM »
i do love how the tall tales people post on reset era to make themselves look cool, or a badass, almost always end up make them looking like total psychos or freaks :lol

Paul Bunyan eating 50 pancakes is a tall tale.

Rage gobbling on your way out of a job is akin to the epics of Homer and the accounting of Gilgamesh.
troll

Snoopycat_

« Reply #44879 on: June 21, 2021, 07:16:39 AM »
It's ree so what's more likely. Having a rage fit cos a teacher cries at OJ. Or having a rage fit cos the teacher laughed at their Pokemon jammies?