Author Topic: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread  (Read 3205403 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Doxxing Files |OT| Do not use a pandemic to make a platform wars thread
« Reply #47940 on: August 12, 2021, 12:07:25 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-vanguard-artwork-editions-leaked-via-black-ops-cold-war’s-game-files.470478/page-5#post-71253579

Quote from: CerealBro1, post: 71253579, member: 62868
I’ll get this when I can get a used copy in a few months. Hopefully there will be a Capture the Flag mode in this one, it’s bullshit that it wasn’t in Cold War

Also, Fuck Activision blizzard and their mistreatment of workers

:salute
Margs

headwalk

• brutal deluxe
« Reply #47941 on: August 12, 2021, 12:18:02 PM »
it's weird how people treat twitter like it's some mandatory social resource and not just another app on your phone that makes you feel miserable.

you don't lobby the government because mcdonalds goes through you like drain cleaner, you just stop eating there.

Boredfrom

« Reply #47942 on: August 12, 2021, 12:48:21 PM »
Twitter used to be fun, way before the dark times, before the 2016 election cycle.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #47943 on: August 12, 2021, 12:52:58 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/call-of-duty-vanguard-artwork-editions-leaked-via-black-ops-cold-war’s-game-files.470478/page-5#post-71253579

Quote from: CerealBro1, post: 71253579, member: 62868
I’ll get this when I can get a used copy in a few months. Hopefully there will be a Capture the Flag mode in this one, it’s bullshit that it wasn’t in Cold War

Also, Fuck Activision blizzard and their mistreatment of workers

:salute

Buying used so you still get your toy and you get to ensure that none of your money goes to crunching women and POC employees that work at Activision. :rejoice
©@©™

Rahxephon91

« Reply #47944 on: August 12, 2021, 01:00:36 PM »
At this point I feel like I really need to nuke my account here. There's no forgiveness or nuance with these people. I said some pretty dumb things in my 20s and I think I've grown and learned. But these people seem to think you can't change and should be judged on things said during the days you visited ebaumsworld.

Rahxephon91

« Reply #47945 on: August 12, 2021, 01:02:31 PM »
It's also idiotic and self serving to think buying used is some stance. You're engaging with the material which should matter to you, but also engagement is a metric they use to measure the success.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #47946 on: August 12, 2021, 01:07:24 PM »
and you've still allowed that content to seep into your thoughts and worldview, content that was created by people rooted in harmful rhetoric, so some of that might work its way into your brain and infect you as well
:wag
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #47947 on: August 12, 2021, 01:21:04 PM »
They basically force you to change even though you did absolutely nothing wrong.
Just look at some pretty normal GAF posters who used to post about titties, call of duty and sports that have now become ultra woke out of fear of not being accepted anymore.
Just posting titties, call of duty and sports gets you -100 woke points on your credit score.

These people are stone cold crazy. The sane ones are the people not joining these witch hunts and fighting this 'cultural revolution' madness.
Do not apologize, do not resign but hold the line and stay the course.
🤴

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #47948 on: August 12, 2021, 01:26:38 PM »
Well you see one thing was a manifesto of transgressions put together by a random forum poster while the other is years upon years of documented actual abuse against actual victims. One of those things obviously has more weight than the other, come on now.

Calling Kyuji a random. Oof. Yikes. That's not a good look.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-and-sony-are-encouraging-you-to-pre-order-blizzards-next-game-diablo-ii-resurected-updated.469722/page-13#post-71217303

One nice thing about that thread is the building self-realization that Era isn't the center of the gaming universe.  For all their online performance self-immolation displays they've realized that nobody outside their walls gives a shit.  (cept us,  ;))

sigh

« Reply #47949 on: August 12, 2021, 01:42:36 PM »
Star citizen threads are like the royal rumbles of forum posts, just always fun to read lol.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/star-citizen-3-14-another-busted-patch-releases.470484/

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #47950 on: August 12, 2021, 02:04:57 PM »
Well you see one thing was a manifesto of transgressions put together by a random forum poster while the other is years upon years of documented actual abuse against actual victims. One of those things obviously has more weight than the other, come on now.

Calling Kyuji a random. Oof. Yikes. That's not a good look.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/xbox-and-sony-are-encouraging-you-to-pre-order-blizzards-next-game-diablo-ii-resurected-updated.469722/page-13#post-71217303

One nice thing about that thread is the building self-realization that Era isn't the center of the gaming universe.  For all their online performance self-immolation displays they've realized that nobody outside their walls gives a shit.  (cept us,  ;))

(Image removed from quote.)

the mindset they foster and enable just got a man fired for things he said 14 years ago
Uncle

« Reply #47951 on: August 12, 2021, 02:31:57 PM »

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #47952 on: August 12, 2021, 02:40:50 PM »
the mindset they foster and enable just got a man fired for things he said 14 years ago

which is sadly a year shorter than it takes jason schreier to corroroborate the rumours he heard and publish the story first  :'(

« Reply #47953 on: August 12, 2021, 02:41:01 PM »
Man that apex thread really brings out those people you can tell have never left their house and can’t imagine people can change.

You’ve either said something shady in the past, or your just cripplingly socially awkward and have at least an 80% chance of having posted something shady in your past.

Do they not remember the internet in 2007? That was even before Timedog and Devolution shitting up gaf, and Anita telling us we are all sexist for enjoying Super Mario Bros on nes.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #47954 on: August 12, 2021, 02:48:48 PM »
They pretend not to remember anything they did before they got woke.

And then they pretend you are the crazy one.
🤴

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #47955 on: August 12, 2021, 03:08:08 PM »
its not that they dont believe people can change, or arent aware of the shitty things theyve done - era are the equivalent of a school bullies hangers on.
Theyll gleefully cheerlead shit because it keeps attention off them

« Reply #47956 on: August 12, 2021, 03:18:22 PM »
Eh anytime it swings their way we get a “User Requested Deleted Account #283617” profile lol.

I wouldn’t even trust someone that said they “never changed” as they grew older, imo they’re either lying, or under 20 and have only lived life through a carefully crafted online persona.

:brain
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 03:24:21 PM by ZombieSupaStar »

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #47957 on: August 12, 2021, 03:55:15 PM »
here's the big enchilada folx, people need to wake up to the fact that the people driving cancel culture are total fucking losers who spend their lives on twitter, or fringe forums and should be ignored :trumps
(ice)

« Reply #47958 on: August 12, 2021, 04:07:25 PM »
What about us losers tho. I just come here cuz it’s like visiting your old school and seeing how it fell apart (gaf).

:spiders

I can’t even cancel aol
spoiler (click to show/hide)
no one can actually I’m pretty sure
[close]

« Reply #47959 on: August 12, 2021, 04:49:53 PM »
People have either memory holed how cruel the internet was in the 2000s, are gaslighting you into thinking it was a lot nicer than it actually was, or they weren't around for it.  Like, they're straight up posting on a site run by a guy that said awful shit as recently as the mid 2010s.  I don't buy for one second these people actually care about multi-year old transgressions, much less one from over a decade ago.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #47960 on: August 12, 2021, 05:22:33 PM »
speaking of not remembering the world from 20 years ago

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-gta-trilogy-3-vice-city-san-andreas-remasters-are-real-coming-to-playstation-xbox-switch-pc-stadia-and-mobile-this-holiday.470694/

didn't look that hard but couldn't find a single comment calling out these games' history of racism, homophobia, transphobia, and equal mockery of republicans AND democrats  :o

:holeup
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #47961 on: August 12, 2021, 05:37:30 PM »
the funny thing is hollywood is actually pretty conservative and mostly just use liberal coding to push conservative narratives.
  • toxic american individualism - rooted in cowboy mythology, spurred on IRL by assault rifle wielding psychos. basically every action movie reinforces these ideals.
  • american exceptionalism, xenophobia, white supremacy, colonialism - superhero films are all very white centric and american centric and literally paint that demographic as supreme beings, while painting other countries as "needs saving". this is what alan moore was writing about in the watchmen.
  • military industrial complex propaganda - the war movie genre goes back almost as far as the western, and the government pays hollywood to portray the military in a certain light. this extends to most blockbusters regardless of genre (transformers, superheros, etc.)
  • racism - oscar bait movies about white redemption during slavery/segregation is it's own genre at this point.
you get spy movies like jason bourne that somehow combines basically all of these. and just look at the stillwater trailer, its pure republican pandering.

this is without mentioning major hollywood players that are basically staunch republicans. who are not outspoken like those listed in this thread, but celebrated icons. such as clint eastwood, matthew mcconaughey, and chris pratt.

these outspoken alt right figures are just there to be scapegoats and create a smokscreen.

:mike

clothedmacuser

« Reply #47962 on: August 12, 2021, 05:38:14 PM »
People have either memory holed how cruel the internet was in the 2000s, are gaslighting you into thinking it was a lot nicer than it actually was, or they weren't around for it.  Like, they're straight up posting on a site run by a guy that said awful shit as recently as the mid 2010s.  I don't buy for one second these people actually care about multi-year old transgressions, much less one from over a decade ago.

Comedians were still saying shemale and cheeseburger up till 2008.  Ones you would call woke.  Hell, sitcoms and simpsons were saying it. 

That ep had Stephen Hawking.  I always knew there was a reason I never became a theoretical physicist.  We see you, wheelchair boy.

It wasn't till Obama got elected that people started thinking, "maybe we should start listening to that PC crap from the early 90's." It was a good idea until the millenials came around and turned it into a blood sport.

Now you can't even be a friend of a friend of a friend who, "literally wants to kill me."  Yeah, I'll read the national review if a headline catches my eye but not in public of course.
sigh

clothedmacuser

« Reply #47963 on: August 12, 2021, 05:57:26 PM »
They are going to remaster all three.

I'm sure they will remove all the trans jokes and we'll get to see Era go wild when conservatives go mad.  But then you can just say, "but they used to be there.  Are you really going to support a game company that used to do that?"  Kyuuji on the case.

I'm scanning the era thread and nobody is bringing up the offensive content.  Oh Uncle was already on the case.  What a bunch of Kyuujis they are
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 06:05:05 PM by clothedmacuser »
sigh

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #47964 on: August 12, 2021, 06:04:56 PM »
TheHunter reads The Bore. :rofl
OBE

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #47965 on: August 12, 2021, 06:22:18 PM »
 ;)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #47966 on: August 12, 2021, 06:59:07 PM »

ah yes, classic

Maurice: Enough!  We've just started and you have proved yourself, Mr.
Shrub, to be just as they said.  I grant you, 1980 was not a high point
in my career, but I never applied for a sex change.  I was merely in an
exploratory phase and besides which, Sal the Wheat-free clown was a 
funny act!  Once voted the best upincoming dietary restrictive comic act
in the whole of Vice City.  I tried to take it to the Catskills, but
Mount Scarylarge was full.  Besides, we are not talking about me.  We
are talking about you. 

Alex: Actually, if I remember correctly, you didn't win.  Mary the Meat-
Free Mime won.  In fact, under legislation I am proposing, all of you
vegetarians will be kicked out of Vice City.  We were given canines and
bicuspids for a reason... To open packages of potato chips.

Maurice: Hey! Don't get wrong!  I always hated that bitch!  What's funny
about a woman not eating a hamburger, or miming saving a chicken from
the slaughterer's hands?  ...Or her big act: "I Am a Milk Cow: A
Lactating Machine For Your Breakfast Cereal"?  How do you think a little
kiddie enjoyed that on his birthday?  Not very much.  There were tears,
not laughter, I can assure you.  Vegetarian performance art must be
stopped! 

transphobia :wag

calling women bitches :wag

insulting vegetarians :wag

tw: graphic description of mommy milkers :wag
Uncle

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #47967 on: August 12, 2021, 07:04:33 PM »
I can still hear it in my head.
OBE

FUME5

« Reply #47968 on: August 12, 2021, 07:16:26 PM »

Moral of the story: never post online
This is the long and short of it. Social media causes stress and depression. You open a Twitter account, you’re basically asking for a bunch of dickheads to pounce on you regardless of what you say and how you say it. Hard to feel bad for anyone taking shit over platforms that only exist for people to fling shit at each other.

Close your social media accounts, buy an Opinel knife (I’d suggest the Classic #8 with beech handle), pick up some wood and get whittling / carving. You’ll be astonished how quickly the internet buzzwords and misplaced angst fall away. It’s almost as if it’s all irrelevant bullshit peddled by self-important nobodies.

Congratulations, you're now a boomer.

Boredfrom

« Reply #47969 on: August 12, 2021, 07:30:00 PM »
the funny thing is hollywood is actually pretty conservative and mostly just use liberal coding to push conservative narratives.
  • toxic american individualism - rooted in cowboy mythology, spurred on IRL by assault rifle wielding psychos. basically every action movie reinforces these ideals.
  • american exceptionalism, xenophobia, white supremacy, colonialism - superhero films are all very white centric and american centric and literally paint that demographic as supreme beings, while painting other countries as "needs saving". this is what alan moore was writing about in the watchmen.
  • military industrial complex propaganda - the war movie genre goes back almost as far as the western, and the government pays hollywood to portray the military in a certain light. this extends to most blockbusters regardless of genre (transformers, superheros, etc.)
  • racism - oscar bait movies about white redemption during slavery/segregation is it's own genre at this point.
you get spy movies like jason bourne that somehow combines basically all of these. and just look at the stillwater trailer, its pure republican pandering.

this is without mentioning major hollywood players that are basically staunch republicans. who are not outspoken like those listed in this thread, but celebrated icons. such as clint eastwood, matthew mcconaughey, and chris pratt.

these outspoken alt right figures are just there to be scapegoats and create a smokscreen.

:mike

First year college student syndrome.

This sounds less like conservatives “hiding” at Hollywood but more how hard American exceptionalism is coded in popular culture regardless of politics. Also, Clint Eastwood has not been a critical darling since his Obama rant and when was Matthew Mcconaugh last acclaimed performance?

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #47970 on: August 12, 2021, 08:10:09 PM »
Commedieu could be looking at a perm.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/politico-biden-on-afghanistan-not-my-problem.470373/#post-71219565

User Banned (Duration Pending Review): Antisemitic Rhetoric; Prior Bans for Advocating Fraud and Violence

Quote from: Commedieu
Quote from: BringBackSonics
Disappointing to see, but we knew it was coming and quick. I hope they bring over anyone that wants to come over.
its americas stance, another Israel enemy toppled over. Its bigger than the president.
Quote from: Commedieu
Quote from: Blader
Yeah, no, it will certainly not be a progressive nation lol. The Taliban *are* the violent extremists.
Yep, so violent that they're meeting with china.

www.aljazeera.com
Chinese officials and Taliban meet, in sign of warming ties
Meeting in Chinese city of Tianjin comes as US-led foreign forces continue pulling out of Afghanistan.
www.aljazeera.com www.aljazeera.com

Goal is some sort of taliban/afghan state. Which im sure Chinas $$$$ will likely deliver. I mean, I imagined they'd spit in the face of china and go ahead with their jihad, but apparently that isn't the case. Even during our USA press conferences, they're referring to the taliban like its a body of government.

We just wasted a ton of lives for something that seemingly had a diplomatic solution. Ugly as it may be, the alternative is forever occupation which no one wants. And its not like we're not BFF"s with israel/saudi arabia. SO there is a level of tolerance we have for horrors.
OBE

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #47971 on: August 12, 2021, 08:12:36 PM »
TheHunter reads The Bore. :rofl
He used to post here.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #47972 on: August 12, 2021, 08:25:50 PM »
TheHunterBiden?
©@©™

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #47973 on: August 12, 2021, 09:10:15 PM »
They don't care. They only care about the blood in the water and joining in on the feeding frenzy and hoping they are not the one who gets eaten next.
Spud

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #47974 on: August 12, 2021, 09:14:21 PM »

Comedians were still saying shemale and cheeseburger up till 2008.  Ones you would call woke.  Hell, sitcoms and simpsons were saying it. 

That ep had Stephen Hawking.  I always knew there was a reason I never became a theoretical physicist.  We see you, wheelchair boy.

It wasn't till Obama got elected that people started thinking, "maybe we should start listening to that PC crap from the early 90's." It was a good idea until the millenials came around and turned it into a blood sport.

Now you can't even be a friend of a friend of a friend who, "literally wants to kill me."  Yeah, I'll read the national review if a headline catches my eye but not in public of course.
Who would have thought that a generation which gets its news and information 140 characters at a time would be unsuited to nuance and reason?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 09:25:12 PM by Potato »
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #47975 on: August 12, 2021, 09:48:37 PM »
There is competitive Splatoon? I thought those tournaments were more PR events than actual tournaments...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rose-of-battle-why-women-keep-leaving-competitive-splatoon-sexism-in-the-splatoon-community.470919/

Even fucking Splatoon, SPLATOON is not immune from sexist bullshit. 

:doge

My wife was competitively into Splatoon for years and decided to do an inkling as one of her first cosplay projects in a very long time for some convention. Just standing in line, she had somebody come up and try to explain her own costume to her. 

Okay.  :doge what it has to do with this?

.   Gross. People just can't help themselves can they?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #47976 on: August 12, 2021, 09:52:45 PM »
There is competitive Splatoon? I thought those tournaments were more PR events than actual tournaments...

https://www.resetera.com/threads/rose-of-battle-why-women-keep-leaving-competitive-splatoon-sexism-in-the-splatoon-community.470919/

That he puts a fucking pseudo bibliography at the end of his posts makes me mad to an unreasonable degree.

Boredfrom

« Reply #47977 on: August 12, 2021, 10:12:04 PM »
Quote from: NeoxonYouTubeComment
Thank you for raising awareness on the issue. Even though I don’t closely follow the competitive scene for Splatoon these days, I do hope that things get better & I’ve already signal-boosted this video. Sexism (or any form of bigotry, for that matter) shouldn’t be tolerated anywhere.

Man, people still say signal boost?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #47978 on: August 12, 2021, 11:13:15 PM »

Even fucking Splatoon, SPLATOON is not immune from sexist bullshit. 

My wife was competitively into Splatoon for years and decided to do an inkling as one of her first cosplay projects in a very long time for some convention. Just standing in line, she had somebody come up and try to explain her own costume to her. 

Okay.  :doge what it has to do with this?

.   Gross. People just can't help themselves can they?

First time ever watching one of these  :ego  videos. Anyway, I'm two minutes in and she's already talked about trigger warnings and provided a Games and Online Harassment Hotline number  :social2

Edit: Five minutes in and I just can't listen to this shit any more. Jesus Christ, just block the arseholes and move on with your life. Did the world need another 30 minute YouTube video of someone going on and on and on that a maladjusted Gamer™ is a dick?

Guess what honey? He's probably a dick to all the guys he interacts with too. You ain't special!

No wonder these people are all so depressed all the time. They just bathe in feeling sorry for themselves and then complaining about it online.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2021, 02:13:01 AM by Potato »
Spud

Boredfrom

« Reply #47979 on: August 12, 2021, 11:52:49 PM »
She is probably a GamerGhazi regular because she was promoting hard a charity were she worked on, Uplift, like it was Amnesty international. Dunno if she exposes legit cases of abuse because I couldn’t take it anymore 7 minutes in

Boredfrom

« Reply #47980 on: August 13, 2021, 12:02:36 AM »
Oh God, is a Crash Override style scam:

https://gameshotline.org/about/

The Games and Online Harassment Hotline recognizes the pioneering work done by Zoe Quinn and Crash Override. Everything we do is building on their hard work and the lessons learned from their experiences in this space. 

Is totally a GamerGhazi con.

It must feel sad how irrelevant people like Anita and Zoe actually are when nobody have asked their opinion of the Blizzard debacle.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #47981 on: August 13, 2021, 12:23:29 AM »
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

Mostima

« Reply #47982 on: August 13, 2021, 12:31:17 AM »
People only pretended to like Anita and Zoe because they hate their haters, and believed that throwing money at them would totally own the chuds. Anita's videos were never very good or interesting which is why her Youtube channel now barely garners 1k views on average and even then have over 50% dislikes. People got tired of Zoe after like 5 scams in a row where she just took donations and never delivered on anything, even if they're too afraid to admit it.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #47983 on: August 13, 2021, 12:39:56 AM »
I got tired of zoe quinn after she drove alec holowka to suicide
Uncle

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #47984 on: August 13, 2021, 02:01:26 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/kotaku-gta-trilogy-3-vice-city-san-andreas-remasters-are-real-coming-to-playstation-xbox-switch-pc-stadia-and-mobile-this-holiday.470694/

didn't look that hard but couldn't find a single comment calling out these games' history of racism, homophobia, transphobia, and equal mockery of republicans AND democrats  :o

Nostalgia aside, these pre-IV GTAs aged to an unplayable level, in my opinion.
Graphics are horrid, but in particular the on foot gameplay is just awful.

Not to mention the soundtrack will probably be butchered beyond recognition.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #47985 on: August 13, 2021, 02:17:33 AM »

C'mon man, the on foot gameplay at the time was just awful.

Going by the unplayable jank fest that RDR2 was, I don't see that they have managed to learn anything since then.
Spud

Vertigo

« Reply #47986 on: August 13, 2021, 02:18:30 AM »
So many feelings in one post

https://www.reddit.com/r/tifu/comments/p1rtbs/tifu_by_having_sex_with_a_friend_who_works_in_a/
I don't think it's real unless the brothel sucks. don't most brothels screen clients in a waiting room so girls don't fuck their uncles or whatever?

reddit stories usually stretch credulity but this one takes the cake.

:goty2

clothedmacuser

« Reply #47987 on: August 13, 2021, 02:54:52 AM »
Games and Online Harassment Hotline number

sigh

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #47988 on: August 13, 2021, 03:04:10 AM »
Text SUPPORT to 23368 from anywhere in the USA. We are active and replying from 3-7 PM PT every day.
wow thx

Sometimes people who have caused harassment or have been accused of abuse in communities will text into the Games Hotline for emotional support.
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #47989 on: August 13, 2021, 03:12:12 AM »

C'mon man, the on foot gameplay at the time was just awful.

Going by the unplayable jank fest that RDR2 was, I don't see that they have managed to learn anything since then.
At the time it was bad, but you didn't have many open worlds, nor really many good third person shooters, so it was still in the acceptable range (which is why they were popular games).
Nowadays, that's completely changed.

And i mean, RDR2 is sluggish to control, but i wouldn't even put them in the same galaxy in terms of playability.

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #47990 on: August 13, 2021, 04:13:53 AM »
People only pretended to like Anita and Zoe because they hate their haters, and believed that throwing money at them would totally own the chuds. Anita's videos were never very good or interesting which is why her Youtube channel now barely garners 1k views on average and even then have over 50% dislikes. People got tired of Zoe after like 5 scams in a row where she just took donations and never delivered on anything, even if they're too afraid to admit it.

I think my two favourite bits of their "peak" was their little stint at the UN that turned into a total car crash.

And when Feminist Frequency tried to raise 20K to set up a Discord channel :lol

Kurt Russell

« Reply #47991 on: August 13, 2021, 04:14:16 AM »
Text SUPPORT to 23368 from anywhere in the USA. We are active and replying from 3-7 PM PT every day.
wow thx

Just dropped them a msg to report a non consensual bagging in the Crucible. Will update with the response.
woke

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #47992 on: August 13, 2021, 05:29:40 AM »
Their ratings went down the tubes. Gamers don't want politics, handholding and SJW agendas in their video games.

The only reason those people make that trash is because they aren't interesting, funny or hot enough to be twitch streamers and get attention, everyone knows its true. :trumps
🤴

Mostima

« Reply #47993 on: August 13, 2021, 05:38:39 AM »
Oh, it really was just a scam. Everybody says the service is just automated text messages while they just keep begging for donations. They sometimes have "charity streams" where the charity is their own, and all the expenses for the charity are wages.

https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/1341078898013048832
https://twitter.com/GamesHotline/status/1425473642356363266
https://twitter.com/teryl_brat42/status/1423336874295300099

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #47994 on: August 13, 2021, 05:41:58 AM »
Continued donations will allow us to expand the hours of the @gameshotline and give us a fighting chance to end abuse in games.
:crowdlaff :girlaff
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #47995 on: August 13, 2021, 05:45:25 AM »
Ree sure are fun -

Randos are really not good at this game. Everyone but me dies and then I’m stuck with bots.

Maybe the randos got tired of ree's autistic nasal whining

https://www.resetera.com/threads/back-4-blood-beta-incoming-early-access-starts-8-5-excite.465222/page-24

Risible

« Reply #47996 on: August 13, 2021, 06:29:15 AM »
wow thx

"We're here for you."

"As long as it's during this for hour window, otherwise fuck off"

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #47997 on: August 13, 2021, 07:50:35 AM »
Oh, it really was just a scam. Everybody says the service is just automated text messages while they just keep begging for donations. They sometimes have "charity streams" where the charity is their own, and all the expenses for the charity are wages.

https://twitter.com/femfreq/status/1341078898013048832
https://twitter.com/GamesHotline/status/1425473642356363266
https://twitter.com/teryl_brat42/status/1423336874295300099

im def ringing anita next time someone calls me a cigarillo or an african american gentleman on xbox live :phil
(ice)

Propagandhim

« Reply #47998 on: August 13, 2021, 08:25:07 AM »

Didn't help that it was pretty much enforced pretending.  Every SAFE/INCLUSIVE forum/reddit part of the internet banned, shunned, or villainized you  if you had any little criticism about Anita's content or grifts.  She somehow became this unassailable Jesus figure for a period of time.   These scams are so obvious now that nobody bothers anymore...but there was a time.  A fucking automated hotline to end abuse online.   :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #47999 on: August 13, 2021, 08:30:52 AM »

"Someone told me to kill myself on League of Legends"
*chewing gum*
"Oh yeah?" *burp* "Dang.  Sounds pretty bad.  Here, I'm gonna email you some resources that should help you.  Have a good day!  Power to the gamer!"

"Hello?  Hey, someone on Dota called me a cigarillo.  Feeling pretty crappy rn, not gonna lie."
*chewing gum*
"Oh yeah?" *burp* "Dang.  Sounds pretty bad.  Here, I'm gonna email you some resources that should help you.  Have a good day!  Power to the gamer!"

"Hey, so I was playing Dead by Daylight and..."
*chewing gum*