Author Topic: Serious stonks strategy talk  (Read 109939 times)

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
Re: Serious stonks strategy talk
« Reply #780 on: January 29, 2021, 02:28:38 PM »
When are my tendies printing? Im getting tired of waiting
:O

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #782 on: January 29, 2021, 03:25:34 PM »
:whew
(ice)

james

« Reply #783 on: January 29, 2021, 04:17:28 PM »
The dumbass with the cat shirt is still in

Beezy

« Reply #784 on: January 29, 2021, 04:21:09 PM »
Lol DFV is a symbol at this point. This will continue as long as he doesn't sell.

BisMarckie

« Reply #785 on: January 29, 2021, 04:31:42 PM »
Can‘t wait for gamestop to be more valuable than amazon next friday.

james

« Reply #786 on: January 29, 2021, 04:33:47 PM »
Lol DFV is a symbol at this point. This will continue as long as he doesn't sell.

Its time to start renaming schools after him

james

« Reply #787 on: January 29, 2021, 04:34:26 PM »
Can‘t wait for gamestop to be more valuable than amazon next friday.

Gamestop has something Amazon doesnt: An expansive retail operation. Why wait 2 days to get your stuff delivered when you can pick it up within minutes?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #788 on: January 29, 2021, 04:38:36 PM »
:ohhh
(ice)

who is ted danson?

• ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀✋💎✋🤬
« Reply #789 on: January 29, 2021, 05:23:43 PM »
Hurry up Monday
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

« Reply #790 on: January 29, 2021, 05:31:28 PM »

Tasty

« Reply #791 on: January 29, 2021, 05:43:50 PM »

CatsCatsCats

• 🤷‍♀️
« Reply #792 on: January 29, 2021, 07:42:15 PM »
Who else got AMC and Dogecoin rn? What’s up?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #793 on: January 29, 2021, 07:58:57 PM »

:heart
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #794 on: January 29, 2021, 08:26:09 PM »
 :lol

Human Snorenado

• Stay out of Malibu, Lebowski
  • Icon
« Reply #795 on: January 29, 2021, 09:02:15 PM »

I got 40 shares of AMC and 50 shares of NAKD. Fuck a bunch of crypto.
yar

Clockwork5

« Reply #796 on: January 29, 2021, 09:13:53 PM »
Holding AMC strong here but a little skittish on the doge. A tale of two cities, really. I bought AMC at $17 during the initial climb, right near the peak. Oh well. It’s never made it back but that just makes it easier to hold.

But around 10 am yesterday I was on WSB. There was no buying on the volatile stocks and I see one comment among thousands. That one comment was simply. “What’s up with dogecoin?” I had bought like 500 of those for $0.50 forever ago so I checked. $0.01. WTF??? I immediately put in a hundred bucks like a true dumbass. Within an hour it was $0.03. WTF??? Another hundred bucks. Another hour later $0.04. 30 min later $0.05. 10 minutes later $0.06. Then immediately $0.07. I kinda couldn’t process this joke currency was making me some real money. It took a while to hit $0.08. Then eventually came crashing down to $0.05. I was almost hoping for some more Robinhood fuckery today for that day two boost but it never happened. I am amazed it’s holding at all, honestly. I suspected people were using it to max their GME money for today and it would crash but it’s in more of a slow fall.

So here I am with 15,500 dogecoin. “Worth” between $700-$800. I’m watching this slow fall kinda wondering if there will be another pop but I really doubt it. There is absolutely nothing keeping this from being worthless at any second lol.

If it hits $0.07 again I’m out for sure. If it his $0.03 I’m out. I’ll still have made a good amount. I have a feeling the second scenario is much more likely.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2021, 09:29:23 PM by Clockwork5 »

james

« Reply #797 on: January 29, 2021, 09:50:31 PM »
All I can say is that the JAMES FUND only invests in guaranteed returns, and not something speculative like doge coin

spoiler (click to show/hide)
verification never went through
[close]

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #798 on: January 29, 2021, 09:53:47 PM »
dogecoin is joke shit, don't get caught up

the reason bitcoin retains value and is somewhat of a major player is because it's a limited currency, there are only 21 million bitcoins in existence and that's all there ever will be, unless the algorithm undergoes major restructuring

dogecoin was made as a joke parody of crypto and an infinite amount can be mined, it's not well designed as a currency

it's also not a stock, nobody is shorting it, it's not insured or regulated, and there's no underlying reason or significance for its rises and falls other than memes

the people who've been buying into everything mooning are starting to realize the difference between the shorts on gme/amc and cornball dogecoin and are getting out, before long it'll be back to where it was

and that's when you buy tons of it for the next time this happens
[close]
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #799 on: January 29, 2021, 09:57:48 PM »
this is also why nok is off the menu

you'll notice it has a similar trend as doge, it was just briefly a meme caught up in the excitement for no real reason

120% of gamestonk is shorted, those hedge funders have to buy back the stock eventually to cut their losses

42% of amc is shorted

only 1% of nok is shorted
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #800 on: January 29, 2021, 10:08:44 PM »
btw this is not investment advice, I'm just talking out of my ass :doggy
Uncle

Clockwork5

« Reply #801 on: January 29, 2021, 10:37:49 PM »
Yup and just like that it hit $.03 and I pulled. It was fun a rush and I made a few hundred bucks. All in all I feel lucky I was early in... kinda late out but that’s fine, I’m not mad.
 :doge

Clockwork5

« Reply #802 on: January 29, 2021, 10:41:22 PM »
All I can say is that the JAMES FUND only invests in guaranteed returns, and not something speculative like doge coin

verification never went through
[close]

Consider yourself lucky.  You were going through some serious turmoil desperately trying to get in at the absolute peak.

james

« Reply #803 on: January 29, 2021, 11:19:51 PM »
Friend just texted to tell me she's getting to get 100 into doge and how to do it

:doge

This is someone who zero financial knowledge

Beezy

« Reply #804 on: January 29, 2021, 11:22:15 PM »
Yeah, AMC and GME are all I'm paying attention to. I'm still in AMC right now. Everything else seems to just be a quick pump and dump. I'm here for all the jokes though.

https://twitter.com/HQTheGOAT_/status/1355132095941799937

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #805 on: January 30, 2021, 12:28:10 AM »
the dogecoin subreddit is cringe central

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin

a bunch of kids parroting what they've been reading on wsb with no understanding of what the potential is with gme and why that's not applicable elsewhere

BUY BUY DIAMOND HANDS

son there are no forces conspiring to maintain equilibrium or push it back up other than the people you convince to buy it, with your 70k active members compared to wsb over a million

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/l804g3/why_doge_is_going_down_must_read/

DO NOT SELL UPVOTE THIS UPON READING!!

IF YOU HAVE MONEY IN DOGE THEN READ THIS!!!!

The only reason that it’s staggering is because free trading brokerages like Robinhood are making you wait until your deposits go through which takes up to 5 days, so ALLLL of these people who WANT to put in CANT because their deposits have not gone through. SO DO NOT SELL. HOLD HOLD HOLD. Once these boys’ deposits come through we’ll be 🚀🚀🚀 by mid week next week!!! UPVOTE THIS SO PEOPLE KNOW

Edit: Dogecoin RULES 1) .05 is the floor, if it dips we all have to work together to keep it above .05. 2) after it reaches $1 sell only 10% so we can continue to drive it up while still profiting

:snoop :picard

"free trading brokerages are making you wait," afaik robinhood is the only mainstream brokerage that lets you trade crypto directly and the only one making anyone wait for anything, any other brokerages just let you speculate on futures

coinbase et al are exchanges, not brokers

how do they think all these people forced to wait are going to act when they excitedly go to invest and notice they already missed the spike?

also ".05 is the floor"  :lol

Quote from: GollumCreeper
My social worker helped me sign up for BinanceUS and loaned me $10 to put into dogecoin today. Hopefully I can come out with enough to get my dog her allergy shots.

this is the saddest thing I've ever read in my life
:( :fbm :fbm :(
Uncle

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #806 on: January 30, 2021, 12:43:22 AM »
Quote from: gkman13
LETS GO!!!!!! HOLD HOLD HOLD. I have all my left over money in here!!! Every damn penny!!!! Next check I get 40% will go in. Rest goes to bills and food.... but not for long, we don't want to worry about bills, do we?!!! let's get to the moon!!!!!! 70 k doge holding strong. I will not quit!!!

going to get into real financial trouble
:fbm

Quote from: catlife_forever
Holding onto my $10,000 shares🚀

these aren't shares
 :notlikethis

Quote from: TheLoneNazgul
Just joined the battle an hour ago. Tried to help my comrades all day long but all the apps wouldn't let me/crashed until I found Uphold. Clutch as shit. I went in big with you homies. Ride that shit to the fucking moon like we did and will continue to do with those stocks we LIKE SO MUCH.

no concept of the meaning behind "we like the stock"

literally no one is coming for you if you buy too much dogecoin, other than your creditors
 :goty2
Uncle

team filler

• filler
  • filler

james

« Reply #808 on: January 30, 2021, 01:47:47 AM »
Quote from: gkman13
LETS GO!!!!!! HOLD HOLD HOLD. I have all my left over money in here!!! Every damn penny!!!! Next check I get 40% will go in. Rest goes to bills and food.... but not for long, we don't want to worry about bills, do we?!!! let's get to the moon!!!!!! 70 k doge holding strong. I will not quit!!!

going to get into real financial trouble
:fbm

Quote from: catlife_forever
Holding onto my $10,000 shares🚀

these aren't shares
 :notlikethis

Quote from: TheLoneNazgul
Just joined the battle an hour ago. Tried to help my comrades all day long but all the apps wouldn't let me/crashed until I found Uphold. Clutch as shit. I went in big with you homies. Ride that shit to the fucking moon like we did and will continue to do with those stocks we LIKE SO MUCH.

no concept of the meaning behind "we like the stock"

literally no one is coming for you if you buy too much dogecoin, other than your creditors
 :goty2

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #810 on: January 30, 2021, 02:01:05 AM »
I can't read that subreddit anymore it's worse than watching marley & me

Uncle

who is ted danson?

« Reply #811 on: January 30, 2021, 04:08:09 AM »
The way to pump dogecoin is to pull a Shkreli and buy out the rights to some drugs, then make dogecoin the only way to buy the drugs
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Propagandhim

« Reply #812 on: January 30, 2021, 09:08:23 AM »
great opportunity to plug my favorite reddit thread of all time

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/29vt1q/suicidal_over_dogecoin_please_help_shibes/

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #813 on: January 30, 2021, 09:29:10 AM »

https://www.reddit.com/r/dogecoin/comments/29vt1q/suicidal_over_dogecoin_please_help_shibes/
Probably killing himself all over again now that he probably sold it and it has surged like this.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 10:30:39 AM by Nintex »
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #814 on: January 30, 2021, 10:35:52 AM »

Tasty

« Reply #815 on: January 30, 2021, 10:46:21 AM »

Probably killing himself all over again now that he probably sold it and it has surged like this.

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/l78yde/doing_my_part/

So many friends and family (wife included) wanted me to sell this morning at $155. Guess what I did?

Bought more of course.

Im up to 138 Shares of $GME $315 avg

All in for the $PEOPLE

My wife has called me 3 times about mine today. I told her they made it personal and I'm not selling.

I legitimately dumped my girlfriend because she moved $50k out of our shared account (45k of which was MY money, 5k which was hers) because I told her I was going to invest 40k.

I paid for the apartment, I pay the bills, I pay for both cars, and that 40k was mine with an extra 5k of mine to spare.

I got the money back and I invested. I'm sitting at a nice profit right now but I'm holding.

You literally only live once, and I'm not going to sit by and say I wasted my chance.

HOLD.

My wife is currently crying in the other room. I explained the whole situation and she understands, but she's a paper hand at heart god bless her. Edit: I love my wife but I LIKE THIS STOCK 💎🙌

This is bigger than money now man. This is fucking bigger. This is history, and you know what? These hedge-fund fucks are doubting your values, my values, the AVERAGE JOE'S VALUES. They are trying to call our bluffs.

They think fundamentally that we are greedy little rats, and if they bluff us hard enough, we will sell and give up and crawl back home.

Fuck them. Fuck all of them. Fuck this system. I bought in to make some quick lucky cash, I can admit that. But I'm fucking staying in and buying more because fuck them.

Apes. Fucking. Strong. Together. They'll see. They're SEEING.

This is like Star Citizen on a larger scale :dead

Tasty

« Reply #816 on: January 30, 2021, 10:49:25 AM »
Apes. Fucking. They'll see. They're SEEING.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #817 on: January 30, 2021, 10:51:51 AM »
Apes. Fucking. They'll see. They're SEEING.

:dead
dog

james

« Reply #818 on: January 30, 2021, 10:57:40 AM »

So many friends and family (wife included) wanted me to sell this morning at $155. Guess what I did?

Bought more of course.

All in for the $PEOPLE

My wife has called me 3 times about mine today. I told her they made it personal and I'm not selling.

I legitimately dumped my girlfriend because she moved $50k out of our shared account (45k of which was MY money, 5k which was hers) because I told her I was going to invest 40k.

I paid for the apartment, I pay the bills, I pay for both cars, and that 40k was mine with an extra 5k of mine to spare.

I got the money back and I invested. I'm sitting at a nice profit right now but I'm holding.

You literally only live once, and I'm not going to sit by and say I wasted my chance.

HOLD.

My wife is currently crying in the other room. I explained the whole situation and she understands, but she's a paper hand at heart god bless her. Edit: I love my wife but I LIKE THIS STOCK 💎🙌

This is bigger than money now man. This is fucking bigger. This is history, and you know what? These hedge-fund fucks are doubting your values, my values, the AVERAGE JOE'S VALUES. They are trying to call our bluffs.

They think fundamentally that we are greedy little rats, and if they bluff us hard enough, we will sell and give up and crawl back home.

Fuck them. Fuck all of them. Fuck this system. I bought in to make some quick lucky cash, I can admit that. But I'm fucking staying in and buying more because fuck them.

Men.

:gurl :camby

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #819 on: January 30, 2021, 12:08:13 PM »
the more I think about the gme thing the more I think there's no way anything comes of it

it's too mainstream now, nothing on this scale ever ends up with like 50% of the people walking away with 10x the money or even 2x the money, the world doesn't work like that

if it did spike again they wouldn't be able to stick the landing, a bunch of people would get out on the rise harming the ability to spike

the price will stay steady where it is now, going up small amounts and going down small amounts but slowly on a downward trend for months, some people will lose faith and cut their losses and it'll go down a bit, then others will halfheartedly "buy the dip"

there's talk that the hedge funders are covered now, they haven't closed out their positions but they could do shit like betting against their own position long term and use that to fund the interest on their shorts, getting out slowly over time, until before you know it a small % of the stock is left shorted and everyone else is holding an overvalued stock

I dunno we'll see I just don't see a giant mass of people making 10x their money on a get rich quick scheme
Uncle

Don Rumata

• Hard To Be A John
« Reply #820 on: January 30, 2021, 12:16:00 PM »

Bought more of course.

All in for the $PEOPLE

HOLD.

This is that "Girl with a time machine / Boys with a time machine" meme, but with stonks. :thinking

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #821 on: January 30, 2021, 01:19:03 PM »
Uncle

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #823 on: January 30, 2021, 01:44:38 PM »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #824 on: January 30, 2021, 02:56:41 PM »
When you catch flak you are right over your target.

I would say the Reddit boys were right over the target.
No way those boomers would've freaked out on TV if people weren't going to lose a ton of money.

Yesterday: Robinhood and Reddit should be banned because it destabilizes the financial markets, the President is monitoring this

Today: No big deal

GTFO
🤴

james

« Reply #825 on: January 30, 2021, 03:03:12 PM »
Uncle.

Have a drink.

Put in another buy order.

See you on the moon.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #826 on: January 30, 2021, 03:13:21 PM »
Uncle

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #827 on: January 30, 2021, 03:25:14 PM »
My take is that this whole thing was started by some very intelligent people who saw an opportunity to fuck with some arseholes who had got comfortable/lazy in their little bubble world.

Once the ball got rolling though, the vast majority of people joining in were about as intelligent as the stereotypical Redditor and that's who has been sustaining this shit.

In the meantime, the arseholes who had their pants pulled down have regrouped and it turns out they are pretty fucking smart too and have covered their positions while dimwitted Redditors have been memeing it up in their own little bubble.

The end result will be the smart ones on both sides of the equation will be counting their coins and the dumbarses that have spent their time writing idiotic Reddit posts and memes are toast.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #828 on: January 30, 2021, 03:37:42 PM »
Occupy Wall Street got owned, that's good enough for me :trumps
🤴

Tasty

« Reply #829 on: January 30, 2021, 04:04:32 PM »

james

« Reply #830 on: January 30, 2021, 04:11:07 PM »
Some of you real salty you didn't get in last week like the James fund did

who is ted danson?

« Reply #831 on: January 30, 2021, 04:12:18 PM »
I am going to enjoy some chicken tendies next week  8)

edit: top of page tendies

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

james

« Reply #832 on: January 30, 2021, 04:35:37 PM »
Doge coin is collapsing.

That's why I stick with solid companies like Gamestop. Demand for amiibos is timeless

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #833 on: January 30, 2021, 05:08:40 PM »
Uncle

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #834 on: January 30, 2021, 05:30:58 PM »
Insurrection of Wall Street cancelled  :(

https://mobile.twitter.com/NYPDCT/status/1355558716465152007

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #835 on: January 30, 2021, 06:43:17 PM »
When ur police guarding a statue of a bull looks like random Metal Gear NPC's :neogaf
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 06:55:48 PM by Nintex »
🤴

james

« Reply #836 on: January 30, 2021, 06:45:13 PM »

Now do one with the post where I was desperately trying to buy in.

I do believe I timed the peak perfectly

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #837 on: January 30, 2021, 06:54:00 PM »

This is fucking absurd. Please tell me this image concerns all of you Americans as much as it concerns the rest of us?
Spud

james

« Reply #838 on: January 30, 2021, 07:20:24 PM »

This is fucking absurd. Please tell me this image concerns all of you Americans as much as it concerns the rest of us?

There's a defund movement for a reason

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #839 on: January 30, 2021, 07:32:36 PM »
At the least the Democrats are protecting the statues they care about :obama
🤴