Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 319871 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1375614313717772289

Wasn't he going to do anything in his power to prevent this? oh
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
Remember that time repubs solved immigration

Tasty

;)
« Reply #2762 on: March 26, 2021, 11:09:42 PM »
Remember that time nintex wouldn't shut the fuck up

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
No, cause he never shuts up

Boredfrom

Suck senile cock like your ree account depends on it fellas  :biden  :kermit

Laughing of people suffering stuttering is fucking low.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Suck senile cock like your ree account depends on it fellas  :biden  :kermit

Laughing of people suffering stuttering is fucking low.
I read this post in joe biden stutter voice  :biden

team filler

• filler
  • filler
stammering joe  :lol

DJ Bedroom

Nintex makes more sense if you imagine him as master chief from arby n the chief

Cauliflower Of Love

Obama was only good because he found that one white guy who could convince some black guys to push agenda and make sure the other white guys were like maybe.

That guy? Albert Biden Einstein.

Cauliflower Of Love

I'm currently in talks with the bore administration to remove my likes for filler posts because I wish to not be associated with that ick.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I'm currently in talks with the bore administration to remove my likes for filler posts because I wish to not be associated with that ick.
Likes are permanent no refunds  :hmph
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

Likes are permanent no refunds  :hmph

That's what they say about voting rights.

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Let the dirty poors already priced out of the cities they work in pay even more for the privilege of working there.

Thanks Buttchug  :biden
Margs

Cauliflower Of Love

lesson learnt, no gays

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
"The so called user paid principle".

There's a saying in the software biz, that only drug dealers and software makers call their customers 'users' and apparently Pete McKinsey does to.
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Cauliflower Of Love

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
The car gets attacked and drives away without hitting anyone? I don't know how they figure the driver is in the wrong

Cauliflower Of Love

Maybe the whole speeding a big peice of metal through a crowd of fleshies.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
"Driving through" implies the driver is mowing them down. The driver goes between the protesters, and they wouldn't have needed to drive away so dangerously in the first place if their car wasn't being pelted with objects. The guy in the car is most likely a bigot, but the idea that this video is evidence of right-wing extremism is laughable.

I'm not surprised the tweeter is a journalist considering the clickbait description. I clicked that video expecting (and dreading) to see a Charlottesville-type tragedy, not a bunch of antifa protesters attacking a car unprovoked.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2021, 11:56:53 AM by Transhuman »

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
They stole his Trump flag
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]

:titus
🤴

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

zomgee

• We've *all*
https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/03/30/descendants-fdr-and-his-cabinet-urge-biden-embrace-new-deal-scale-public-jobs

Descendants of FDR and His Cabinet Urge Biden to Embrace 'New Deal-Scale' Public Jobs Program

Well thank goodness that FDR's grandson likes New Deal programs. Surely the genetic material of Roosevelt's policies has spread to his descendants.

I hate modern news.
rub

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
The most progressive US President since FDR!  :biden
dog

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
How do I sign up for a cushy no-show public sector job? Something with lots of overtime
:O

Cauliflower Of Love

How do I sign up for a cushy no-show public sector job? Something with lots of overtime

Run for POTUS

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I dunno, it seems like being governor or senator somewhere in the deep red states does the trick.
People don't even expect you to do anything except make ads saying you will kick down Nancy's door in Washington and make Schumer cry.
I say we do it. You even got a name that works.

:american VOTE JAMES  :american
A REAL AMERICAN PATRIOT

MAKE NANCY, CHUCK, BIDEN, MITCH, AOC, BERNIE, SARKEESIAN, OPRAH, HUSSEIN OBAMA, COLBERT, KENNEDY, XI, SADDAM, COMMUNISM, HILLARY, BILL, MAHER, JOHN OLIVER, NEERA, CNN CRY
James, (a true American) will stop the traitors in Washington from selling out the United States of America to Biden's communist handlers.
One day 1 James will introduce legislation to ban communism in America and protect our rights against the godless liberals and their "progressive" allies.
Send a real American Patriot to Washington to stop voter fraud.

Donate to the JAMES FUND and CHIP IN FOR JAMES
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 05:49:17 PM by Nintex »
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :salute

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness

(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
That should actually be the logo, Emoji's included to speak to our base.

They will never have seen so many Karen's vote for a candidate in the history of whatever state it is we run in.
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev

zomgee

• We've *all*
https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), one of the nation's rising-star conservative firebrands, told Axios he is under federal investigation for sexual activity with women, and fears being criminally charged.

are we the baddies jif
rub

Tasty

THROW ALL BREEDERS IN JAIL :punch

Tasty

james, I'll keep it short: you're weak, you're out of control, and you've become an embarrassment to yourself and everybody else.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
http://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1376649057775587332

Fuck Arkansas. This is not only abhorrent, it's a waste of tax dollars, because this shit will get them litigated all the way to SCOTUS, and even they won't sit for this.

chronovore

• relapsed dev
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/30/trump-campaign-non-disclosure-agreement-478648

Trump's required-for-2016-election-NDA is unenforceable, court rules.

YEE-HAW, let the hoe-down begin!
:rejoice

BIONIC

Margs

james

https://www.axios.com/matt-gaetz-sexual-misconduct-investigation-2755fd4f-f72e-4283-b8ac-9233c952b914.html

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.), one of the nation's rising-star conservative firebrands, told Axios he is under federal investigation for sexual activity with women, and fears being criminally charged.

are we the baddies jif

Oh, my God, that's disgusting! A man in his 30s meeting a 17 year old girl? Where? Where did he meet her?

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
How the fuck is Matt Gates getting indicted for this while Jim Jordan continues to walk free?

BIONIC

are we the baddies jif

Oh, my God, that's disgusting! A man in his 30s meeting a 17 year old girl? Where? Where did he meet her?

I’ll hop over the discord and ask riotous. Gimme a sec.
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Poor Lin Wood, he throws his reputation away for Trump and can’t even get an endorsement from him.

https://mobile.twitter.com/QOrigins/status/1377319460814548992

:neogaf

Tasty

Literal cuck. Edit- not cuckshaming

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

james

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers, sources tell CNN

Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.

Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.

"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/01/politics/matt-gaetz-photos-women/index.html?

:neogaf

james

james

A master class in how to get caught

Reports: Gaetz Caught On Surveillance Vid With Alleged Sex Trafficker Sifting Through IDs

CNN reported overnight that an employee at the tax collector’s office once saw Greenberg and Gaetz on an internal surveillance video, looking through driver licenses on a weekend evening.

The Daily Beast and The Orlando Sentinel, meanwhile, reported that surveillance camera footage showed Greenberg and another man in the Lake Mary branch of the tax collector’s office at night.

An employee at that office reportedly arrived on Monday morning to find driver licenses scattered on the desk, instead of in a disposal basket. She told her boss, who asked Greenberg what had happened in a text message. The text, which the Daily Beast said was dated April 16, 2018, was shared with federal investigators last January, the outlets reported.

“Did you happen to visit the Lake Mary Office on the weekend?” the message read, according to the Daily Beast.

“Yes I was showing congressman Gaetz what our operation looked like,” Greenberg reportedly replied. “Did I leave something on?”

On September 4, 2017, Greenberg allegedly illegally obtained the name, photograph and driver identification number of the “Minor Victim” discussed in the indictments — a girl between 14 and 17 years old who Greenberg is accused of causing to engage in a commercial sex act sometime between May and November 2017.

This is where new reporting, again, makes things worse for Gaetz: The New York Times reported Thursday that Greenberg met women through websites such as Seeking Arrangement — a destination for so-called Sugar Daddy/Baby relationships — and then introduced them to Gaetz for sex.

The Times also reported that the 17-year-old girl federal investigators are trying to determine whether Gaetz had sex with is the same girl that is discussed in the sex trafficking count against Greenberg.

In other words: Greenberg is accused of illegally accessing the government information of a 17-year-old girl in 2017, and also of sex trafficking her. And new reporting indicates that authorities are aware of a 2018 text message in which Greenberg acknowledges bringing Gaetz by a branch of the tax collector’s office at night, where an employee later found a mess of IDs scattered on a desk.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/reports-gaetz-caught-on-surveillance-vid-with-alleged-sex-trafficker

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Wait a sec, wasn't matt the guy that...

yup course he was  :doge
🤴

BIONIC

He was also a guest on  :info ‘s show before doing a takesies backsies and denouncing him  :biden
Margs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
He was also a guest on  :info ‘s show before doing a takesies backsies and denouncing him  :biden

:thinking
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
http://twitter.com/ACLU/status/1376649057775587332

Fuck Arkansas. This is not only abhorrent, it's a waste of tax dollars, because this shit will get them litigated all the way to SCOTUS, and even they won't sit for this.
The tweet is deliberately misleading, Arkansas is not banning "health care" as in resetting broken bones or suturing of wounds, it is banning genital reassignment surgeries on those under 18. While we maybe can quibble about the age it's entirely defensible as children cannot consent to what is a permanently life-altering and scarring procedure that can wait a couple years until they're an adult. I'm pretty sure this 6-3 Supreme Court is not going to rule that states can't outlaw this for children.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 09:59:31 PM by benjipwns »

Potato

• Senior's Member
While I suspect Arkansas is just trying to fuck with people, permanent life and body altering surgery before adulthood is probably not a good idea.

There are cases where trans people who had surgery as adults went back to living as their original gender. If the choice is that difficult for adults, then children should probably wait.
Spud

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
As the midterm campaign’s first fundraising deadline approached this week, several vulnerable House Democrats got an unwelcome surprise in their accounts: $5,000 from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.

The New York Democrat sent the contributions to her colleagues to help keep the House majority ahead of a tough cycle without directly contributing to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, with which she’s publicly clashed. But Ocasio-Cortez's largesse — and an oversight at the campaign headquarters — has instead raised awkward questions among her colleagues as some swing-district Democrats fret over whether to return her money before the GOP can turn it into an attack ad.

Some members whose campaigns got unexpected Ocasio-Cortez cash are seeking answers directly from DCCC Chair Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney (D-N.Y.) and his top staffers. DCCC aides gave lawmakers’ wire transfer information to Ocasio-Cortez's aides without the approval of more senior officials, according to multiple people familiar with the contributions.

Even if imperiled House Democrats refund her contribution now, Ocasio-Cortez’s name is almost certain to show up on their Federal Election Commission reports when they’re due this month — creating a liability for members of her party who have to win reelection in districts where her political brand is poisoned thanks to years of unrelenting Republican attacks.

While some are grateful for the infusion of cash, at least three Democrats have so far either declined the initial transfer or said they would return the money: Reps. Conor Lamb of Pennsylvania, Carolyn Bourdeaux of Georgia and Elissa Slotkin of Michigan, according to multiple sources.
:money