Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic  (Read 77551 times)

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Potato

• Kipfler
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2581 on: February 19, 2021, 07:56:23 PM »
What's the chances of the US pursuing prosecution?

I give it one slippery  :biden out of 10.
Spud

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Blah blah facts and science blah blah deadly pandemic
« Reply #2582 on: February 19, 2021, 08:01:04 PM »
Prince is a CIA asset so 0%.

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2583 on: February 19, 2021, 09:04:51 PM »
"Mr. President do you want to prosecute Eric Prince"

"Look.. folks. We need to stop this nonsense and get back to work. I have important things to deal with like restoring the soul of our nation"

"But sir don't you think we should support the Libyan government against Haftar who is backed by Egypt and Russia and...."

"if you wanna prosecute you prosecute young lady I think you would make a mighty fine prosecutor"
XENO

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2584 on: February 20, 2021, 06:28:50 AM »
https://twitter.com/elwasson/status/1362897282992115713

Uncle Joe is going to find some votes again :biden
XENO

BIONIC

• Live Laugh Love. Wanderlust. The Office. Pizza. Dog mom. #Blessed
« Reply #2585 on: February 20, 2021, 07:11:16 AM »
The Chicomms have to ship a few more stuffed ballot boxes to Delaware  :trumps
Wine

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2586 on: February 20, 2021, 03:20:00 PM »
XENO

Tasty

• 🌺 Neo Flower Child 🌸   ~ team filler ~
« Reply #2587 on: February 20, 2021, 03:25:12 PM »
twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363221133143769090

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

benjipwns

• this ain't about all the friends you made
« Reply #2588 on: February 21, 2021, 04:03:37 PM »
https://thebulwark.com/will-almond-milk-and-plant-based-meat-exist-under-a-biden-fda/
Take, for example, when the FDA sought to ban the use of the term “almond milk,” arguing that milk alternatives like oat, soy, and coconut were not dairy, and therefore should not be able to call themselves “milk.”

As Trump FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb said at the time, “An almond doesn’t lactate, I will confess.”

Naturally, Sen. Tammy Baldwin, a Democrat from Wisconsin, America’s Dairyland, introduced a bill in early 2017 that would ban the use of the term “milk” in nondairy products.

“If a consumer is confused about the source of a product labeled ‘almond milk,’ then he has bigger problems than being confused about which milk to buy,” said Justin Pearson, a senior attorney at the free market-based Institute for Justice. At the time, Pearson was also defending a dairy farmer against a Florida rule requiring she inject her all-natural skim milk with extra Vitamin D before she could call it “skim milk.”

But similar naming battles are headed to America based on the growth of the previously oxymoronic “plant-based meats” with which restaurants have been using to make vegetarian-friendly “impossible burgers.” Earlier this year, the European Union shot down an attempt to ban companies from using terms that compared meatless products to their carnivore-friendly counterparts, such as “veggie burgers.” A vegan-friendly hot dog, presumably, would likely be called something like a “tofu tube.”

Best part:
27-year-old Lincoln, Nebraska man Ander Christensen appeared before his City Council last September with a heartfelt plea for the city’s leaders to ban the term “boneless wings” from use in restaurants.

“Boneless chicken wings are just chicken tenders, which are already boneless,” Christensen pleaded to the council. “I don’t go to order boneless tacos. I don’t go and order boneless club sandwiches,” he said. “It’s just what’s expected.”

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #2589 on: February 21, 2021, 04:11:20 PM »
Hes right about the boneless wings.

First time I ordered it, I assumed it would be the delicious wing meat without the bones.

Instead they served me some other less desirable part of the chicken
:O

Tasty

« Reply #2590 on: February 21, 2021, 04:15:18 PM »
“tofu tube.”

:mouf

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #2591 on: February 21, 2021, 04:24:49 PM »
tasty tofu  :-\

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
XENO

benjipwns

« Reply #2593 on: February 21, 2021, 05:25:02 PM »
They only went two for four, couldn't they book the same four people. :rage

Transhuman

« Reply #2594 on: February 21, 2021, 05:48:00 PM »
There's a lot of politicians saying crazy shit and sadly the best source for a report on the crazy bullshit these people are saying is first-hand. It's the "best evidence rule". Sure it gives them a platform but I hardly think it does them any favours considering the subject manner.

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
XENO

Tasty

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2597 on: February 21, 2021, 07:45:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363643532544729095

I'm glad that after a month in office they've taken up time from his busy schedule to explain to Joe Biden what the Corona virus is  :idont
XENO

benjipwns

« Reply #2598 on: February 21, 2021, 08:35:29 PM »
Listening to them doesn't mean he's going to do what they say, because what do scientists know about public policy? :american

benjipwns

« Reply #2599 on: February 21, 2021, 08:41:35 PM »
By double digits, 46%-27%, those surveyed say they would abandon the GOP and join the Trump party if the former president decided to create one. The rest are undecided.

"We feel like Republicans don't fight enough for us, and we all see Donald Trump fighting for us as hard as he can, every single day," Brandon Keidl, 27, a Republican and small-business owner from Milwaukee, says in an interview after being polled. "But then you have establishment Republicans who just agree with establishment Democrats and everything, and they don't ever push back."

Half of those polled say the GOP should become "more loyal to Trump," even at the cost of losing support among establishment Republicans.

They express stronger loyalty to Trump the person (54%) than they did to the Republican Party that twice nominated him for the White House (34%).
A new USA Today/Suffolk Poll discovered that only 34% of Trump voters named Fox News as their "most trusted source of news." This is a massive 24% drop from the poll in October 2016, when 58% of former President Donald Trump supporters declared Fox News as their most trusted news source.

Trump voters are jumping the Fox News ship and embracing relative newcomers Newsmax and One American News Network. The poll of 1,000 Trump voters taken by phone between Feb. 15-19 found that 17% of Trump voters see Newsmax as their most trusted source of news, and 9% trust OANN.
Asked to describe what happened during the assault on the Capitol, 58% of Trump voters call it "mostly an antifa-inspired attack that only involved a few Trump supporters." That's more than double the 28% who call it "a rally of Trump supporters, some of whom attacked the Capitol."  Four percent call it "an attempted coup inspired by President Trump."

naff

• <̽̎̏ͨͣ͞҉̯͔̩̩͕ͅ>̫͔͍̥͉̳͚͓͗͋̄̑ͧ̓̔̏ͭ̿͌ͫ́̒́ͩ̀͡͞ͅ
« Reply #2600 on: February 21, 2021, 09:53:44 PM »
https://twitter.com/POTUS/status/1363643532544729095

I'm glad that after a month in office they've taken up time from his busy schedule to explain to Joe Biden what the Corona virus is  :idont

"pls explain basic virology concepts to me like im 5"

it's like every year you age over 70 your brain declines significantly and your chances of developing alzheimers skyrocket. still seems fucked to me people over 70 are even allowed in office
« Last Edit: February 21, 2021, 09:59:54 PM by naff »
◕‿◕

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #2602 on: February 22, 2021, 01:03:34 PM »
She should check her Obamacare.
titor

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2603 on: February 22, 2021, 01:37:32 PM »
I got an email saying I was eligible to get the prick, then I went online to view locations and none of them within 100 miles had openings.  :corona_mj
©@©™

james

« Reply #2604 on: February 22, 2021, 01:58:59 PM »
Friend of mine got her second dose yesterday

Its happening

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2605 on: February 22, 2021, 02:20:34 PM »
Donald John Trump, the 45th President of the United States made over 1.6 billion dollars while being in office :trumps

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1363876281520189440
XENO

benjipwns

« Reply #2606 on: February 22, 2021, 02:23:00 PM »
So he's actually a billionaire now? :teehee

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2607 on: February 22, 2021, 02:30:42 PM »

:dead
XENO

benjipwns

Skullfuckers Anonymous

« Reply #2609 on: February 22, 2021, 03:25:38 PM »
It’s going to the Clay Shaw trial for this century.

Stro

• #SaturnSquad
« Reply #2610 on: February 22, 2021, 04:37:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/blaireerskine/status/1363885316197789701

Unless she has some underlying medical condition, she should know it isn't her fucking turn yet regardless. Unless she thinks being cohost of The View means you get to jump the line in front of the people in their 60s and 50s and other sick people first, she should know she's not going to be able to get her shot for at least a couple of months. I'm sure part of her job is paying attention to media, and if she did, she'd know people in her age range are months away. She's 36, surely she can't think she should be getting the shot before people her mom's age and older who still haven't been able to get it.

james

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2612 on: February 22, 2021, 04:45:34 PM »
Not even gonna google what Frazzledrip is.
©@©™

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #2614 on: February 22, 2021, 04:54:35 PM »

Unless she has some underlying medical condition, she should know it isn't her fucking turn yet regardless. Unless she thinks being cohost of The View means you get to jump the line in front of the people in their 60s and 50s and other sick people first, she should know she's not going to be able to get her shot for at least a couple of months. I'm sure part of her job is paying attention to media, and if she did, she'd know people in her age range are months away. She's 36, surely she can't think she should be getting the shot before people her mom's age and older who still haven't been able to get it.
Or maybe she was referring to the fact that, as a host of a show which is about talking to people about current events, she couldn't find out when she was scheduled to get her turn, not that she should be first in line. But you know, it's Twitter, so shit takes are the norm and her dad was on the wrong side of politics so she's fair game for taking things out of context and running with your own narrative.
Spud

Stro

• #SaturnSquad
« Reply #2615 on: February 22, 2021, 05:04:01 PM »
First off, fuck you. Second off, if she pays any attention she would know at her age she's months away in line. Something like a quarter of the states still haven't dropped the age to 65 yet. All the medical experts have been on TV saying by April or May everyone who wants to get one will be able to get one. It's not even March yet. You fucking dick.

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #2616 on: February 22, 2021, 05:26:48 PM »
I take a more nuanced stance in that I do not support her jumping in line for a covid shot but do support her jumping in line for a sodium thiopental shot.
NtGay

benjipwns

« Reply #2617 on: February 22, 2021, 05:40:29 PM »
A video that was found on the laptop of Anthony Weiner, the former Democratic congressman who was jailed in 2017 for sexting with a minor, began circulating on the “dark web.” The video was found in a folder on the laptop’s hard drive called “life insurance” and was named “frazzledrip.”

... the video ... shows Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin, Weiner’s former wife and longtime Clinton aide, raping and mutilating a young girl. Specifically, the video is supposed to show Clinton filleting the young girl’s face, and then taking turns with Abedin to wear the girl’s face as a mask in order to purposefully terrify the child so that her blood would be flooded with adrenochrome. The girl then bleeds out before Clinton and Abedin drink the blood during a Satanic ritual sacrifice.
I rate this as unconfirmed.

BIONIC

« Reply #2618 on: February 22, 2021, 05:43:54 PM »
:what  :titus
Wine

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2619 on: February 22, 2021, 05:47:44 PM »
And apparently that QAnon Rep from Georgia was all about that stuff.
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #2620 on: February 22, 2021, 06:06:48 PM »
the little girl? albert einstein
titor

benjipwns

« Reply #2622 on: February 22, 2021, 06:15:08 PM »

benjipwns

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #2624 on: February 22, 2021, 07:43:06 PM »
First off, fuck you. Second off, if she pays any attention she would know at her age she's months away in line. Something like a quarter of the states still haven't dropped the age to 65 yet. All the medical experts have been on TV saying by April or May everyone who wants to get one will be able to get one. It's not even March yet. You fucking dick.
You're such a wanker.
Spud

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2625 on: February 22, 2021, 08:03:10 PM »
Just yesterday they explained what COVID is to Joe Biden so princess Fats McCain should hold her horses until they get around to her privileged celebrity ass. :biden
XENO

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #2626 on: February 22, 2021, 10:06:17 PM »
Didn't clarence thomas talk shit about the voting rights act a few years ago?
titor

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
« Reply #2627 on: February 22, 2021, 11:36:02 PM »
Imagine simping for Meghan McCain on a forum with like 12 active posters :crowdlaff

BIONIC

« Reply #2628 on: February 22, 2021, 11:51:05 PM »
This is a BBW-loving forum, pal  :ufup
Wine

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #2629 on: February 23, 2021, 10:09:20 AM »
meghan might be a total dickhead, but she can put that bass all over my face

titor

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
« Reply #2630 on: February 23, 2021, 10:29:57 AM »

Well, at least in NYS, obesity qualifies you for a vaxx. And she looks like she'd probably qualify if we go by BMI.
^_^

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #2631 on: February 23, 2021, 11:08:03 AM »

Something about Hillary Clinton eating the face off of children.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #2632 on: February 23, 2021, 11:10:02 AM »

Or maybe she was referring to the fact that, as a host of a show which is about talking to people about current events, she couldn't find out when she was scheduled to get her turn, not that she should be first in line. But you know, it's Twitter, so shit takes are the norm and her dad was on the wrong side of politics so she's fair game for taking things out of context and running with your own narrative.

Nah, she was definitely talking about that she annoyed that she hasn't gotten a vaccine shot yet.

McCain, 36, reacted to Dr. Anthony Fauci's State of the Union interview on CNN, where he said it's "possible" that Americans will still need to wear masks in 2022 even if we return to "a significant degree of normality" by the end of the year.

"The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don't know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous, I have no idea when and how I get it. I want to get it," the talk show host said. "If you call me at three o'clock in the morning, I will go any place at any time to get it.

She continued, "I want to be responsible and obviously wait my turn but this rollout has been a disaster."

"And I understand [former] President Trump can take much of the blame, but now we're in the Biden administration and I, for one, would like something to look forward to and to hope for because if getting the vaccine means that just nothing changes and we have to wait another few years until everyone gets it, there's already a lot of people not getting it," McCain said.

The View co-host referenced Israel's "get a shot, take a shot" campaign. The slogan is in reference to how some bars are offering free shots to citizens after they get the first shot of their vaccine, per The Times of Israel. All Israeli residents over 16 years old have been eligible to get the vaccine since Feb. 3, according to the outlet.

jorma

« Reply #2633 on: February 23, 2021, 12:21:09 PM »
But you are quoting her literally saying that she wants to wait for her turn?

Stro, you're such a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow  :lol

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #2635 on: February 23, 2021, 02:37:34 PM »
But you are quoting her literally saying that she wants to wait for her turn?

Stro, you're such a distinguished mentally-challenged fellow  :lol
I know, right?

But hey, why read what someone actually said when you can rely on dumb cunt Twitter takes to form your opinion for you?
Spud

Cauliflower Of Love

• Section 552
« Reply #2636 on: February 23, 2021, 03:04:54 PM »
she's being a twat:

"And I understand [former] President Trump can take much of the blame, but now we're in the Biden administration and I, for one, would like something to look forward to and to hope for because if getting the vaccine means that just nothing changes and we have to wait another few years until everyone gets it, there's already a lot of people not getting it," McCain said.

She can literally just watch the covid updates that happen daily and find out that the plan is to have 600 million doses available by July.

We are *checks calendar*  33 days into the Biden admin, give it a second thicness.

Also, I'm pretty sure she has connections to get a shot (if she hasn't gotten it already) and is being performative.

titor

Nintex

• COMMUNITY MANAGER
« Reply #2638 on: February 23, 2021, 04:49:42 PM »
Get off my lawn Cabron :biden

Attacking Biden on immigration?!?
"Sleepy Joe is a horrible person, he's just horrible. He's not letting these poor people into our country but he allows drugs to pour in so my poor silly boy makes a fool of himself on the social media.
I can't staff my golf courses, my hotels are empty, can you imagine? And now they want to raise the minimum wage and you will lose your jobs. You can only afford half the people if you have to pay them double.
Melania or Ivanka 'sorry darling you will get fired I only have half the jobs' Our economy is going to hell, our beautiful Capital was ransacked and it only took him a month. I wanted to buy a new Helicopter but I don't feel like buying in this economy which is not good for our country it is not good. But we can still save our country we can do the fill the busters. You know if we get enough great people in like all the Mikes except that crazy one and Laura in 2022 we can fill the busters in the senate and they can't pass anything it's really quite amazing that our founding fathers came up with that. Lots of girls have daddy issues let me tell ya but those founding fathers were the real deal they were our real daddies and they did something that was almost as incredible as what we did"

:trumps
XENO

Potato

• Kipfler
« Reply #2639 on: February 23, 2021, 05:17:58 PM »
she's being a twat:

She can literally just watch the covid updates that happen daily and find out that the plan is to have 600 million doses available by July.

We are *checks calendar*  33 days into the Biden admin, give it a second thicness.

Also, I'm pretty sure she has connections to get a shot (if she hasn't gotten it already) and is being performative.
She's saying they need to give people some clarity. Be more specific than some time in the next few months...maybe.

Public messaging around the vaccination campaign is extremely important to help counter misinformation and general anxiety. She's criticising their communication of the campaign.

Either way, she's definitely not saying that she, Meghan McCain, co-host of the view and conservative PAWG, is so important that she should have been able to jump the queue ahead of others like that Twitter hottake was implying. You'd have to have the reading comprehension of a Resetera member to come to that conclusion here.
Spud