Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 322333 times)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

team filler

• filler
  • filler
 :lol

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
as the head of Big Piss i can confirm the China story :biden
(ice)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Former Olympic decathlete and reality TV star Caitlyn Jenner on Friday officially announced her bid for governor of California.

Jenner said in a statement that "Sacramento needs an honest leader with a clear vision" and that "for the past decade, we have seen the glimmer of the Golden State reduced by one-party rule that places politics over progress and special interests over people."

The statement decries California's taxes as "too high" and criticizes an "over-restrictive lockdown" response to the COVID pandemic including on in-person schooling.

"This is Gavin Newsom’s California, where he orders us to stay home but goes out to dinner with his lobbyist friends."
A campaign adviser tells Axios that Jenner has greater name ID than Newsom and can command the kind of earned media that "will go to every possible demographic you could think of."
"She's running as someone that's socially liberal and fiscally conservative."
Hope this recall has a million candidates again :hyper

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
like we need anymore confirmation that nintex is trump

benjipwns

The former president, who started sending press releases via email to get around his social media bans, also claimed his new way of communicating was "better."

"I'm really getting a big word out because we're doing releases," Trump said, according to Newsweek. "And every time I do a release it's all over the place. It's better than Twitter, much more elegant than Twitter. And Twitter now is very boring, a lot of people are leaving Twitter."

"When I started with Twitter years ago it was like a failed thing, concept, media platform," Trump continued. "And it became exciting. And I think I had a lot to do with it, to be honest with you."
:trumps

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
lmao
dog

Cauliflower Of Love

Listening to al franken pod cast, it's a shame that he got a hit job by the early trump team done on him.

Dude would have made an amazing POTUS.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
"I'm really getting a big word out because we're doing releases,"

And that word is "nipple".
©@©™

benjipwns

team filler

• filler
  • filler
the schumer tweet by itself is hilarious  :mueller

juss drinkin a ice cold PLANT based all gender beer here, thanks o-biden!  :biden

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Oh well give the politicians this moment of peace before they are wrecked  :heart
🤴

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
What's he think other beers are made off?

VomKriege

• Do the moron
He's clowning on L.Kudlow who apparently ranted about how the Green New Deal is going to force you into plant based beers.

You'd think Kudlow would know a basic thing or two about booze.
ὕβρις

Nintex

• Finish the Fight

The television make-up cannot hide the fact that Larry is drunk AF  :lol
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

Can we get a Kamala laughing emoji?

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
I thought that was AOC
:O

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
(Image removed from quote.)

Can we get a Kamala laughing emoji?

I'm not sure what the implication is supposed to be here? Did Kamala have all the people in border cage killed? Were they deported? Were they released into the United States? Is Ben Garrison now against putting people in cages? I don't get it...
dog

Skullfuckers Anonymous

It needs more labels, but based on the rant on his site, he’s just against women who laugh and also want to be president.

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
Kamala sent them to Hillary's adrenochrome factory.
©@©™

james

The US stock market has seen better returns in Joe Biden's first 100 days than under any president in the past 75 years
https://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/stock-market-performance-president-biden-100-days-best-75-years-2021-4-1030346645?utm_source=reddit.com

:miyamoto :miyamoto :miyamoto :miyamoto :miyamoto

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
dog

benjipwns

tiesto

• ルカルカ★ナイトフィーバー
What's he think other beers are made off?

Ironically enough, Wynkoop was founded by John Hickenlooper, Democratic former governor of CO and one of the many people in the 2020 dem primary.

I've also had beer brewed with ants and beer brewed with bacon before...
^_^

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
You could probably find one made of horse semen as well, but those are not the normal ingredients used for brewing a beer.

james

Biden should ban horse semen beer

:rash

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Biden should stop gun violence and Larry Kudlow with a new prohibition
🤴

benjipwns

Federal investigators executed search warrants Wednesday morning at the Manhattan home and office of Rudy Giuliani, former President Donald Trump’s attorney, a law enforcement official told The Associated Press.

Investigators executed warrants at Giuliani’s home on Madison Avenue and his office on Park Avenue and seized electronic devices, a person familiar with the investigation told the AP.

Tasty

I love this emoji lmfao
« Reply #3030 on: April 28, 2021, 01:19:16 PM »
:dobbs

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
MattG43TZ: "And this one had SKILL people"

RudyG: "Wow... just wow Matt"

BIG T: "FANTASTIC RACK MATT SEND MORE"

MrFlynn: "Echelon 5 5 4 3 threat 0 6 9 line 4 5"

TriggerHappyDon: "yeah dad what about the coup"

RudyG: "Shut up or we're going get prosecuted for this"

BIG T: "RUDY IS RIGHT MARK SAID DO IT ON A SECURE LINE NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT THE FUCK YOUR TALKKING ABOUT MICHAEL SO YOUR NOT INVITED"

Kimber69lee: "I'm doing lines now daddy <3"

RogerX: "Don't worry Mr. President they owe me a favor Robert will keep the gate open if we wire 50k to his account"

BIG T: "OK BUT I'M NOT WALKING ROGER ALSO DON REMOVE FLYNN FROM THE GROUP HE IS A NUTJOB"

RudyG: "Good idea you should stay out of this so you have possible deniability and so should I"

BIG T: "THAT IS GREAT LEGAL ADVICE RUDY IS THIS LINE SECURE"

RogerX: "Do you actually get paid Rudy?"

BIG T: "SHUT UP ROGER SERIOUSLY I WILL UNPARDON YOU"

BIG T: "50K?!!?? JUST BLACKMAIL HIS WIFE"
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1387500953167962112

Another graduate of the Donald Trump Hand Language University.
🤴

benjipwns

benjipwns

Also during the call, Manchin spoke about a bill that would make the District of Columbia the 51st state in the union. This bill passed through the House earlier in April, although Manchin said he believes a constitutional amendment will need to be made for the process to actually succeed, citing the 23rd Amendment.

"It gave D.C. residents the right to vote in presidential elections, but it complicates D.C.'s pathway to statehood, because Congress had three options to choose from back in 1961," Manchin said. "They could either have D.C. statehood, they could have retrocession to Maryland ... or they could have granted electoral votes to D.C. ...

"Congress selected, at that time, option three. ... Bobby Kennedy said in 1963 that Congress and the states embodied this choice in the form of a constitutional amendment. Hence, it is arguable that the choice can now be reconsidered only by means of another constitutional amendment. He said that we are a government of the people, by the people and for the people, and it seems to me that's who should be answering this question. Let the American people decide."
I think Congress can actually just vote on stripping the Mall's electoral votes, it doesn't need to be an amendment.

benjipwns

Cauliflower Of Love

"Covid Biden says schools 'should probably all be open' in the fall."

benjipwns

The Florida bill would prohibit social media companies from knowingly “deplatforming” political candidates, meaning a service could not “permanently delete or ban” a candidate.

The state's elections commission would be empowered to fine a social media company $250,000 a day for statewide candidates and $25,000 a day for other candidates if a company's actions are found to violate the law
:derp

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
So if Facebook were to open a theme park  :awesome
🤴

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
"Covid Biden says schools 'should probably all be open' in the fall."

All schools will be open in the fall. if you think any school is still doing remote unless for the few students that can't get vaxxed, you're kidding yourself.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
Compare that to the media batting for Austere Scholar Al Bag Daddy and mourning the death of International Diplomat Qa-sam Sole-and-many.
🤴

Pissy F Benny

I wonder who will get to announce that hillary has been compromised to permanent end at the wrestling when the news is made official once Trump reassumes office :thinking
(ice)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Demi has just announced that we have caught and compromised to a permanent end Shonda bin Mandark  :jeb
Margs

Pissy F Benny

mandark would totally fuck shostas corpse :trumps
(ice)

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
mandark would totally fuck shostas corpse :trumps
Only if shonda wears his dog suit tho  :doggy
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

https://mobile.twitter.com/JStein_WaPo/status/1388849702209310720

With Democrats like these, who needs Republicans?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
"Don't ask what your country can do for you but what you can do for intellectual property rights"

"We choose to not vaccinate poor people not because it is easy but because it is hard"

Inspiring stuff.
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

team filler

• filler
  • filler
what did jeb do?  :thinking

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Margs

Skullfuckers Anonymous

what did jeb do?  :thinking

Also on the endangered species list is the classic RINO Jeb Bush. From “please clap” to open borders and endless wars, the Bush family is the gold standard of weak “Republicans In Name Only.  America has awakened and today more red state voters can see through the lies of people like Romney, Bush and Cheney. They know they have been duped for the last 30 years and will never vote for a Bush type republican again.

Great Rumbler

• Dab on the sinners
  • Global Moderator
Jeb!
dog

james

jorma

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1389407067736215552

looks like they photoshopped Joe into the one picture they could find that would make him look younger  :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I said young man  :rimshot
🤴

Skullfuckers Anonymous

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
I am more amazed that they reference an article from the Washington Post as proof this request is legit  :doge
🤴