Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Son of a bitch!  (Read 323146 times)

Himu

Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Resist Australian-style Fascism
« Reply #4980 on: January 18, 2022, 06:12:42 PM »
Republicans won't win NY governor race but we can push NY to being more purple. It's best to be realistic and muddy the waters as much as possible.

Over my dead body.

But knowing NY and the governors office I'm sure she's got some controversy or two. I need to do anything I can help muddy the waters for D's in NY. Thankfully I am now registered Republican :rejoice
You better go upstate. :lol

I'm not sure why your time in NYC has made you think that most people here care to listen to anyone else's political opinions. Especially someone not from here.

Most people here like being by ourselves until the government tells us what to do. Perfect opportunity to sway some here, some some there. And upstate does sound like a plan in the future.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 06:19:03 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #4981 on: January 18, 2022, 06:18:26 PM »
Please keep track of how many people you manage to sway.

Himu

« Reply #4982 on: January 18, 2022, 06:19:30 PM »
Please keep track of how many people you manage to sway.

Most are tired of Democratic failures. Look at the Chinese community. They're sick of Democratic dog shit and the only way to show the Chinese-Americans they have power is by showing them how to flex it: by telling the D's to suck their cock and earn it. Republicans should sway the Chinese like how Republicans managed to capture Cuban Americans after the Elian Gonzales fiasco. Cuban Americans in Florida flipped from to R and helped Bush win the Presidency. Since there's a similar racial controversy with the Chinese and Asian community in NY it's perfect time to strike.

STRIKE FIRST!

In the last election many Chinese surprisingly voted for the Republican candidate. That's a good weak spot to start with.
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #4983 on: January 18, 2022, 06:24:01 PM »
Ok so keep track of how many people you manage to sway from dem to republican in this city

Himu

« Reply #4984 on: January 18, 2022, 06:28:25 PM »
Another weak spot is black Americans, particularly black Muslims. Almost every black Muslim New Yorker I know is swinging right. I just have to convince them enough to go that road rather than acquiesce from voting entirely. They're already sick of the Democratic Party and the mandates. Republicans need to find a way to make amends with the American Muslim community. If we can convince Republicans that we are allies against the dysfunction and degeneracy that is liberalism, there is a chance. Unfortunately that's not likely as Republicans tend to be Islamphobic and utter fools in the opportunity they're missing in a potential Abrahamic alliance. What is more likely is convincing people to flip R by showing Republicans have closer views to our traditional values than the Democrats. The great thing is many vote R anyways since not all black Muslims are Black American but instead are Caribbean or African and trend more conservative.

Ok so keep track of how many people you manage to sway from dem to republican in this city

Dem to Republican? I don't have to. There's enough disenfranchised voters that hate both. I just have to convince them to hate the D's a little more. The majority of voters are Independent. Getting dems to flip? You guys have too much Democratic cock up your mouth to do that.
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4985 on: January 18, 2022, 06:29:41 PM »
I think if gas prices go high enough and all this NATO/Russia sabre rattling starts to tank the markets such radical flips could happen.
But I can also see it happening in reverse as local politicians feel the heat first.
🤴

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4986 on: January 18, 2022, 06:30:24 PM »
Republicans should sway the Chinese like how Republicans managed to capture Cuban Americans after the Elian Gonzales fiasco. Cuban Americans in Florida flipped from to R and helped Bush win the Presidency.
Cuban Americans have always been more Republican, they prefer it because it's more anti-Communist in rhetoric. They didn't switch parties because of Eilan, they've been trending more D this century. Florida was mostly a GOP state at the Presidential level since Eisenhower, yet Obama won it both times in part because Cuban Americans voted for him.

Himu

« Reply #4987 on: January 18, 2022, 06:32:15 PM »
Republicans should sway the Chinese like how Republicans managed to capture Cuban Americans after the Elian Gonzales fiasco. Cuban Americans in Florida flipped from to R and helped Bush win the Presidency.
Cuban Americans have always been more Republican, they prefer it because it's more anti-Communist in rhetoric. They didn't switch parties because of Eilan, they've been trending more D this century. Florida was mostly a GOP state at the Presidential level since Eisenhower, yet Obama won it both times in part because Cuban Americans voted for him.

Thanks for the clarification. I knew Cubans were majority R but after Gonzales I thought trended that way even more.
IYKYK

Beezy

« Reply #4988 on: January 18, 2022, 06:41:34 PM »
Himu, I know you can't help but label everything and everyone, but don't assume that I care for either party and relax with the insults.

Himu

« Reply #4989 on: January 18, 2022, 06:43:16 PM »
Himu, I know you can't help but label everything and everyone, but don't assume that I care for either party and relax with the insults.

Fine. Sorry.
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4991 on: January 18, 2022, 06:54:48 PM »
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4992 on: January 18, 2022, 07:08:23 PM »
https://www.thecity.nyc/politics/2021/11/11/22777346/chinese-new-yorkers-voted-for-sliwa-gop-republicans

It's already happening.

Just need to head to Sunset Park and canvass and make Brooklyn a little more red.

IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #4993 on: January 18, 2022, 07:14:17 PM »
I can't/won't dispute the polling in that piece that Cuban Americans may have bounced back to the Republicans after shifting towards Clinton in 1996 (and then as the piece notes they still favored Dole) because of Eilan, I'm just saying that Cuban Americans were always pretty Republican before that. The second wave of Cuban immigration from the island is what shifted them to being even competitive in the first place, before that they were far far more Republican. (Although much smaller in number.) Florida was also a pretty Republican state for President outside of the Cuban Americans, Nixon got like 70% of the vote and Reagan got 65% of the vote for example.

This century, Cuban Americans liked W. and Obama and apparently Trump too. But then so did lots of Americans. I wouldn't chalk their difference from the rest of the Latinx being due to lingering effects of Eilan but due to being more middle class, something they've pretty much been since the 1950's even if the accusations that they're all the old rich from the island are demonstrably not true.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 07:30:54 PM by benjipwns »

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4994 on: January 18, 2022, 07:15:34 PM »

I'll be damned if I'm chastised by a bunch of a fucking foreigners.

Over my dead body.

But knowing NY and the governors office I'm sure she's got some controversy or two. I need to do anything I can help muddy the waters for D's in NY. Thankfully I am now registered Republican :rejoice

I'm not sure why your time in NYC has made you think that most people here care to listen to anyone else's political opinions. Especially someone not from here.
:lucas :sheik :point :ohyou
Spud

Himu

« Reply #4995 on: January 18, 2022, 07:22:18 PM »

I'll be damned if I'm chastised by a bunch of a fucking foreigners.

Over my dead body.

:lucas :sheik :point :ohyou

Low hanging fruit. That's all you got? Patetico. Unlike you I actually live in USA and I actually live in NY. You don't live in America. If you did, I'd consider your opinion with some salt. But you don't. You're some non-American in an American thread judging Americans a place you likely have never been, which is a figment of your imagination, which you think you're better than. Who cares what you think? How does America impact you on your day to day life. It's not real lol just close the thread nicca. Instead you're invested in some far away land you don't live on and our politics and our people and what affects us. Big mad.

I can't/won't dispute the polling in that piece that Cuban Americans may have bounced back to the Republicans after shifting towards Clinton in 1996 (and then as the piece notes they still favored Dole) because of Eilan, I'm just saying that Cuban Americans were always pretty Republican before that. The second wave of Cuban immigration from the island is what shifted them to being even competitive in the first place, before that they were far far more Republican. (Although much smaller in number.) Florida was also a pretty Republican state for President outside of the Cuban Americans, Reagan got like 70% of the vote for example.

This century, Cuban Americans liked W. and Obama and apparently Trump too. But then so did lots of Americans. I wouldn't chalk their difference from the rest of the Latinx being due to lingering effects of Eilan but due to being more middle class, something they've pretty much been since the 1950's even if the accusations that they're all the old rich from the island are demonstrably not true.

My point isn't this century. My point is a case of taking advantage of Democrats' weaknesses on key issues and attacking when the moment is hot. Since they have so many blind spots, especially in NY, there's many, many places to attack. It's scrumptious. Since the Democrats identify themselves by their...identities....lol...it's easy to catch a few strays that feel left behind by the big Democratic tent. Since the Democratic tent is so big with so many conflicting interests you can swoop in and grab who feels left aside to show them there's another way. Since Cubans swung to R with Elian, it's a great test case of taking group vulnerability in which Democrats are not satisfactorily addressing, and striking while it's hot. So admit that Cubans did flip because of Elian. So you agree. Zehahaha.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 07:29:16 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #4996 on: January 18, 2022, 07:53:21 PM »
But Cuban Americans were already Republican-leaning swing voters, they were primed to already vote Republican and only needed an extra reason to swing harder. Black voters will probably only vote in single digits for Republicans unless Biden does something like repeal the Civil Rights Act of 1964 in order to block people from eating at the Olive Garden in Times Square and even then Republicans would probably ignore the Black vote.

benjipwns

« Reply #4997 on: January 18, 2022, 08:08:23 PM »
More Florida leadership on the pressing issues:
TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (AP) — A bill pushed by Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis that would prohibit public schools and private businesses from making white people feel “discomfort” when they teach students or train employees about discrimination in the nation’s past received its first approval Tuesday.

The Senate Education Committee approved the bill that takes aim at critical race theory — though it doesn’t mention it explicitly — on party lines, with Republicans in favor and Democrats opposed.

Democrats argued the bill isn’t needed, would lead to frivolous lawsuits and said it would amount to censorship in schools. They asked, without success, for real-life examples of teachers or businesses telling students or employees that they are racist because of their race.

“This bill’s not for Blacks, this bill was not for any other race. This was directed to make whites not feel bad about what happened years ago,” said state Sen. Shevrin Jones, who is Black. “At no point did anyone say white people should be held responsible for what happened, but what I would ask my white counterparts is, are you an enabler of what happened or are you going to say we must talk about history?”
The bill reads in part, “An individual, by virtue of his or her race or sex, does not bear responsibility for actions committed in the past by other members of the same race or sex. An individual should not be made to feel discomfort, guilt, anguish, or any other form of psychological distress on account of his or her race.”

The bill is called “Individual Freedom.” Republican Sen. Manny Diaz, its sponsor, said it is not about ignoring the “dark” parts of American history, but rather ensuring that people are not blamed for sins of the past.

“No individual is inherently racist, sexist or oppressive, whether consciously or unconsciously, solely by the virtue of his or her race or sex,” Garcia said. “No race is inherently superior to another race.”

Jones said DeSantis is playing to his conservative base by pushing the legislation, but wouldn’t go so far as to say DeSantis himself is racist.

“The governor will continue to go across the country with his racist rhetoric on critical race theory ... It’s a problem that doesn’t exist,” Jones said. “I think the governor’s policies that he continues to push are racist.”
:american

benjipwns

« Reply #4999 on: January 18, 2022, 08:45:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/SenJohnKennedy/status/1483466200105603078

Teenage boys suddenly have strong feelings on the filibuster.

benjipwns

« Reply #5000 on: January 18, 2022, 08:48:21 PM »
Here you go Himu:
The Democrats’ problems with Hispanic voters are, at this point, well-known and well-documented. But what of Asian voters, the other fast-growing part of the nonwhite population? A close look at political trends suggests that here too a problem could be emerging.

Himu

« Reply #5001 on: January 18, 2022, 08:51:43 PM »
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/paul-begala-says-democratic-party-has-bad-followers/

Kukuku...see? This is what Democratic party thinks of us, its voters. They think of us as plebians. Vassals. Puppets. They shit and stir and sloth and when turmoil hits they blame us rather than their pitiful paltry party leadership. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe liberalism *does* work but the Democratic Party is the one selling it.

Here you go Himu:
The Democrats’ problems with Hispanic voters are, at this point, well-known and well-documented. But what of Asian voters, the other fast-growing part of the nonwhite population? A close look at political trends suggests that here too a problem could be emerging.

A wonderful chance to meet wonderful allies who see that they too are nothing but puppets for the Democratic elitist structure, who see the failures of identitarian quackery, progressive policy, and a deification of the homeless at the expense of personal and communal liberty. After half a century of failed promises, lack of action, bad governance, and overall bad politics the black community humbly submits our grievance and allyship with the Asian American and Latino communities. Let's all ditch em at once so that they finally know the score and who truly has power. If we shift the GOP and make it the new home for minorities and base our support not on the whims of identity but the fruits of virtue and morals and values, we can reshape this country in our own making. Opportunity knocks at our door and she begs us,"come hither".

Since 2016 the Democratic Party has learned nothing. Just more finger wagging from progressive phaggots. On and on with endless moral outrage when they have no moral guideline to begin with and shame you for not thinking exactly like them. For all their faults, libertarians are the open-minded people liberals always claimed to be.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:31:27 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

shosta

• Y = λ𝑓. (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥)) (λ𝑥. 𝑓 (𝑥 𝑥))
« Reply #5002 on: January 18, 2022, 09:29:54 PM »
Republicans should sway the Chinese
I don't think the Republican line on China is achieving this.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #5003 on: January 18, 2022, 09:32:07 PM »
Republicans should sway the Chinese
I don't think the Republican line on China is achieving this.

China is China. They left for a reason. They're now proud Americans, unlike Potato. China can get fucked.

You seem to think with a identitarian glitz as if identity rules the world. Identity is nice, but you know what's nicer? Opportunity. Who gives a fuck if Republicans are wah wah about China if they have policies that benefit Chinese-Americans. What solutions do you have to help Chinese-Americans? Oh. That's right. Only their identity matters to you as is the typical progressive guideline.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 09:36:16 PM by Himu »
IYKYK

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5004 on: January 18, 2022, 09:34:10 PM »
Low hanging fruit. That's all you got? Patetico. Unlike you I actually live in USA and I actually live in NY. You don't live in America. If you did, I'd consider your opinion with some salt. But you don't. You're some non-American in an American thread judging Americans a place you likely have never been, which is a figment of your imagination, which you think you're better than. Who cares what you think?

LOL. I've visited there three times, including New York twice. My partner has family in Chicago and San Francisco. I've also extensively visited Central America and Europe and Asia. How many places your ignorant arse been, huh?

Who cares what you think? How does America impact you on your day to day life. It's not real lol just close the thread nicca. Instead you're invested in some far away land you don't live on and our politics and our people and what affects us. Big mad.

You really are that fucking dumb, huh?

How long until you drop this heel turn and go along some other manic detour?
Spud

benjipwns

Himu

« Reply #5006 on: January 18, 2022, 09:37:11 PM »
Low hanging fruit. That's all you got? Patetico. Unlike you I actually live in USA and I actually live in NY. You don't live in America. If you did, I'd consider your opinion with some salt. But you don't. You're some non-American in an American thread judging Americans a place you likely have never been, which is a figment of your imagination, which you think you're better than. Who cares what you think?

LOL. I've visited there three times, including New York twice. My partner has family in Chicago and San Francisco. I've also extensively visited Central America and Europe and Asia. How many places your ignorant arse been, huh?

Who cares what you think? How does America impact you on your day to day life. It's not real lol just close the thread nicca. Instead you're invested in some far away land you don't live on and our politics and our people and what affects us. Big mad.

Oh wow. You've visited. Whoopee doo. And this gives you expertise to speak on my country as if I give a fuck. Just like you don't give a fuck when I call your country a bunch of authoritarians.
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #5007 on: January 18, 2022, 09:37:59 PM »
Diaspora don't generally hate their home country, and they probably don't like it when a nontrivial amount of politicians in their new country Other them by complaining about them invading the universities,  make up stories about biological warfare, and start beating a war drum because their country can suddenly make good cell phones.
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #5008 on: January 18, 2022, 09:40:08 PM »
Diaspora don't generally hate their home country, and they probably don't like it when a nontrivial amount of politicians in their new country Other them by complaining about them invading the universities,  make up stories about biological warfare, and start beating a war drum because their country can suddenly make good cell phones.

It doesn't really change shit. Voters are still voting Republican. An entire Chinese district flipped from D to R last election in NYC. You again mistake identity for real life. Federal Republican sayings have nothing to do with local issues which are impacted by Democratic negligence.
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #5009 on: January 18, 2022, 09:41:42 PM »
You seem to think with a identitarian glitz as if identity rules the world. Identity is nice, but you know what's nicer? Opportunity. Who gives a fuck if Republicans are wah wah about China if they have policies that benefit Chinese-Americans. What solutions do you have to help Chinese-Americans? Oh. That's right. Only their identity matters to you as is the typical progressive guideline.
No, I'm just saying that the Chinese people I know are proud of their culture and heritage, generally have good opinions about China, and didn't really like the wave of random racist attacks on asian people in SF and NYC, or the China virus shit.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/how-asian-americans-are-thinking-about-the-2020-election/

Chinese people supported Democrats almost 3 times as much as they did Republicans. You don't think a lot of them were pretty offended by the right wing? Especially when they're kind of fucking racist?
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #5010 on: January 18, 2022, 09:42:56 PM »
Hmmm, racism versus empty sayings. Only two options. If the Democrats aren't doing shit, what are the only options? Ohhhhhh, it's the fucking Republicans. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Basic warfare.
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #5011 on: January 18, 2022, 09:45:48 PM »
We'll see I guess... but the polling doesn't support what you're saying. It's like when they say black people will start voting R... I mean maybe but you've got the fucking neonazi shit as the first obstacle
每天生气

benjipwns

Himu

« Reply #5013 on: January 18, 2022, 09:51:13 PM »
Polling doesn't reflect what I'm saying? Latinos are leaving Dems en masse becoming the new swing voter. Even Dems are bleeding black men and no longer cater to us. Asian Americans in New York are giving the Republicans the good ol' try. In New York definitely reflects what I'm saying and I've even provided evidence. Given my post was written from the context of a New Yorker you will have to provide me with counter reports that actually reflect a trend that you're arguing.
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #5014 on: January 18, 2022, 09:52:12 PM »
Hmmm, racism versus empty sayings. Only two options. If the Democrats aren't doing shit, what are the only options? Ohhhhhh, it's the fucking Republicans. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Basic warfare.
I mean... yeah? Why would you vote for the racists if at worst the Dems just "aren't doing anything"? How is that rational at all
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #5015 on: January 18, 2022, 09:54:02 PM »
We'll see I guess... but the polling doesn't support what you're saying. It's like when they say black people will start voting R... I mean maybe but you've got the fucking neonazi shit as the first obstacle
What are they going to do? Vote Democrat for nearly a century on end no matter how the party changes?

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #5017 on: January 18, 2022, 09:56:20 PM »

Oh wow. You've visited. Whoopee doo. And this gives you expertise to speak on my country as if I give a fuck. Just like you don't give a fuck when I call your country a bunch of authoritarians.
Well, at least I've been out of my own country multiple times. How about you?

If you had, then maybe you would understand why and how the madness of US politics affects the rest of us so much.
Spud

Himu

« Reply #5018 on: January 18, 2022, 09:57:02 PM »
What are they going to do? Vote Democrat for nearly a century on end no matter how the party changes?

You see this as an aberration but it is key to liberalism and its dysfunction.

Take the homeless issue. Shosta offers no solutions. He just wants to let the homeless sleep in the trains. No solutions. Just complete abject neglect. Ignore the issue. All in the guise of moral superiority.

Liberalism.

Doesn't.

Work.

A year of NYC taught me this. What solutions do you have, Shosta beyond the pointed figure and the wag of a nail? The scrunch of a lifted nose?
IYKYK

shosta

« Reply #5019 on: January 18, 2022, 09:57:04 PM »
they don't have to vote, I'd understand it if they need a little more sumpin to get them to pull a lever. I didn't try to save newsom in the recall for instance. I'm just saying it's insane to flip to the other side because you're tired of your party jerking you around. It feels insane to me
每天生气

Himu

« Reply #5020 on: January 18, 2022, 09:59:07 PM »
they don't have to vote, I'd understand it if they need a little more sumpin to get them to pull a lever. I didn't try to save newsom in the recall for instance. I'm just saying it's insane to flip to the other side because you're tired of your party jerking you around. It feels insane to me

Ah so it's VOTE!!! VOTE RIGHTS!!! until they want to vote for the opposite party.

IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #5021 on: January 18, 2022, 10:04:08 PM »
Shosta there's only one way out of this and you know it: abolish the two party system. The two party system forces you into binary choices with only two options regardless of your convictions, politics, or values.

You act like people vote Democrat agreeing with every single thing. I have extremely homophobic family that vote Democrat despite their stance on LGBT and you think it's not above people to vote GOP because of a very small number of Neo Nazi's? Yet the most racist people I've met in my life white libtards. Our President spoke at a Klansman's funeral. It's almost like both parties are racist in some way so you might as well pick your poison so arguments towards racism will fall on deaf ears and you might as well vote for what's closer to your convictions.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #5022 on: January 18, 2022, 10:09:10 PM »
As long as FPTP dominates it's going to pretty much be a two party system by default. (Insert obligatory mention of the laws that maintain it here.)

New York is actually probably a bad example for downplaying third party chances compared to the rest of the country because of the fusion ballot lines. Letitia James herself originally won election to the City Council on the Working Families line and only on re-election gained the Democratic nomination IIRC. James Buckley famously won a Senate seat on the Conservative line. Rudy and Bloomberg both held the Liberal line despite being nominal Republicans and Bloomberg ran as his own party the last time around. And of course, Cuomo started his own hilarious front party in Women's Equality.

Not saying it's likely, as it's not, just that it's more likely than in almost every other state. Or at least was, I know the parties were warning that a recent Cuomo signed law was a way to silently kill them off by upping requirements.

shosta

« Reply #5023 on: January 18, 2022, 10:10:48 PM »
Polling doesn't reflect what I'm saying?
I don't have anything about New York but here's a couple of months ago in Virginia

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/asian-america/asian-americans-favored-democrats-wide-margin-high-profile-races-exit-rcna5024

Take the homeless issue. Shosta offers no solutions. He just wants to let the homeless sleep in the trains. No solutions. Just complete abject neglect. Ignore the issue. All in the guise of moral superiority.

Liberalism.

Doesn't.

Work.

A year of NYC taught me this. What solutions do you have, Shosta beyond the pointed figure and the wag of a nail?
we're just a couple of chucklefucks on a forum, I don't have to have a whole political platform posted in plain sight for everyone. and I'm not sure you ever asked me this. And furthermore I need to cook dinner and I've already wasted a bunch of time on this so I don't feel like writing out a whole thing about it, nor do I appreciate you basically calling me a limp dick on something that's been a pet issue of mine for years.

Short answer? Look at Japan. They went from 25k homeless nationally in 2003 to under 4000 last year. Do whatever they did. Improve the social safety net like we did during the pandemic so that less people suddenly have their whole lives thrown into disarray because their economic situation changed. Make a real effort at public housing like what France does because we've never really tried in this country. Expand the fuck out of the housing supply like China does so that landlord parasites stop gutting urban renters. Get a public healthcare system with robust mental health coverage and destigmatize therapy and psychiatry. And stop criminalizing homelessness itself so that people have a way out of their situation instead of giving them more shit to deal with (fines, arrest records) that become obstacles to improving their lives. A better future is possible. I'm sorry that our political class has not found the willpower to achieve all these goals and I'm sorry that because of that you'd rather give in to right wing barbarism.
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #5024 on: January 18, 2022, 10:12:50 PM »
Ah so it's VOTE!!! VOTE RIGHTS!!! until they want to vote for the opposite party.
actually I support voting rights for everyone except you specifically

Wtf is this post even supposed to mean. I can be against voter suppression laws and also call your thought process deranged
每天生气

shosta

« Reply #5025 on: January 18, 2022, 10:17:54 PM »
Shosta there's only one way out of this and you know it: abolish the two party system.
I've said this in the past

You act like people vote Democrat agreeing with every single thing
no I don't, where have I said this? Do you even know who I am?

Yet the most racist people I've met in my life white libtards.
ok candace

Our President spoke at a Klansman's funeral.
joe biden is probably racist but you are being extraordinarily dense
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #5026 on: January 18, 2022, 10:23:58 PM »
A better future is possible.
Please don't post left-wing Democratic propaganda in this thread. Thank you.

shosta

« Reply #5027 on: January 18, 2022, 10:25:24 PM »
This is the best possible world. Vote for Dr. Pangloss!
每天生气

Himu

IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #5029 on: January 18, 2022, 10:35:08 PM »
Need to know more about the ~19% of Democrats (and 7% of Republicans and unaffiliated) who are apparently like "Yeah, definitely imprison them for tweeting against the vaccines, but hold up, take their kids? Too far man."

shosta

« Reply #5030 on: January 18, 2022, 10:41:44 PM »
maybe the 29% that are internment camp fans hate their kids and have been looking for an excuse for someone to finally take them
每天生气

benjipwns

« Reply #5031 on: January 18, 2022, 10:48:18 PM »

Liberalism.

Doesn't.

Work.

A year of NYC taught me this. What solutions do you have, Shosta beyond the pointed figure and the wag of a nail? The scrunch of a lifted nose?
https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1483637209991303168

:teehee

Himu

« Reply #5032 on: January 18, 2022, 11:00:36 PM »

Liberalism.

Doesn't.

Work.

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1483637209991303168

:teehee

Maybe life has made my heart harden but I agree with Tucker.

IYKYK

chronovore

• relapsed dev

benjipwns

« Reply #5034 on: January 19, 2022, 12:54:20 AM »
Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere.
well that escalated

benjipwns

Himu

« Reply #5036 on: January 19, 2022, 01:05:34 AM »
Were Utah a truly civilized place, the governor’s next move would be to find a way to mandate the kind of mass vaccination campaign we should have launched a year ago, going as far as to deploy the National Guard to ensure that people without proof of vaccination would not be allowed, well, anywhere.
well that escalated

Fascists.

Get fucked! What next? Prison for the unvaccinated? Prison for the vaccinated that don't comply? What counts as vaxxed? Two shots? Three? Will people need four shots when the state decided kiss big pharma's ass and mandate it? Hopefully Utahans wisely boycott that paper and make their money bleed harder than a dried out tit fresh out of milk. Leeches.

It's like I goddamn said in the Covid thread about how almost every notable conspiracy theory is coming to past and now these liberals are demanding this to happen. I can't stand liberals. :stop
« Last Edit: January 19, 2022, 01:12:47 AM by Himu »
IYKYK

benjipwns

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #5038 on: January 19, 2022, 02:28:24 AM »
 :comeon