Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1897873 times)

Boredfrom

Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #29940 on: September 18, 2022, 01:23:25 AM »
Quote from: Gay_Bowser
Yes, needing to attend to ailing family members was clearly a smokescreen. Microsoft forced her out due to Halo’s development problems being hers and hers alone, just like how Disney is about to force Kathleen Kennedy out due to everything wrong with Star Wars being her fault. No, it’s not telling that women in leadership roles in male-dominated entertainment fields always seem to end up with weird targets on their backs from internet nerds!

Can we not.

:thinking

Also, is funny because you guys were openly insulting assholes like Jim Ryan and Zaslav, but somehow women executives got it worse and deserve respect. ::)

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #29941 on: September 18, 2022, 01:41:08 AM »
It is a turn of phrase with a long tradition, spun from corporate boardrooms in all seeming sincerity — no winks, no nods — just the sober announcement.

“Dear shareholder and John Q. Public: our trusted executive is resigning to spend more time with family.”

Sometimes it is actually true. The family tug is strong, especially this time of year. But with large severance packages and corporate images frequently at stake, more often than not the phrase is part of a carefully scripted termination agreement, filled with nondisparagement and confidentiality clauses.

“There are two code expressions: One is the ‘spending more time with your family’ line and the other is ‘leaving to pursue other interests,’ ” said Hal Reiter, chairman and chief executive of Herbert Mines Associates, an executive recruiting firm in New York. “But who are they kidding?”

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/12/23/business/23family.html
sigh

Averon

« Reply #29942 on: September 18, 2022, 02:06:21 AM »
These people love to say how they don't fall for corporate shenanigans, yet any entertainment of the notion that Bonnie Ross may not have left for all the reasons given in a blatant face saving PR statement is angrily swept aside. And we all know the reason why they so strongly resist any other notion than the face saving one. They think her getting fired after years of driving 343 Studios into the ditch would be a "win" for the "gamer chuds" they hate oh so much.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 02:20:46 AM by Averon »

Boredfrom

« Reply #29943 on: September 18, 2022, 02:10:26 AM »
Most of RE are thirty year olds that know corpo speak because that is how usually get around a humiliating shit can, why they pretending that is out of the realm of possibility that Bonnie Ross is just saying “family emergency made me quit faster” an an excuse is mind blowing. She should have been fired since the MCC shit show and somehow endured until now but is “inappropriate” to suggest that a big corporation and a executive are not entirely honest about why she is quitting.

Yes, is too bad if she has a real family emergency, but why I should act like a give a shit beyond that? This is the forum that loves grave dancing political figures and celebrities that they hate, but doubting a corpo executive reason to leave her job is suddenly inhumane and bad taste.

BikeJesus

« Reply #29944 on: September 18, 2022, 02:26:58 AM »
GTA 6 leak thread already has losers complaining about the Latinx lady's ass being too big.

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #29945 on: September 18, 2022, 07:41:25 AM »
<joke about massive asset leak>

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #29946 on: September 18, 2022, 08:15:37 AM »
I think it would be nice if the first playable woman in a GTA game wasn't overtly sexualised and ogled before the game is even fucking announced.

:trumpcry

Snoopycat_

« Reply #29947 on: September 18, 2022, 08:21:55 AM »
Can't wait for Schreier to wake up from his diabetic coma and claim he knew about the leak last year

Propagandhim

« Reply #29948 on: September 18, 2022, 08:27:17 AM »
GTA 6 leak thread already has losers complaining about the Latinx lady's ass being too big.

Meanwhile on GTAForums...

The duality of the internet man

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #29949 on: September 18, 2022, 08:28:45 AM »
I think it would be nice if the first playable woman in a GTA game wasn't overtly sexualised and ogled before the game is even fucking announced.

Dude wants to be a mod so bad lol

Sorry brother - I’ll refrain from meme’ing about big butts in any future video game leak threads. Hope you’re enjoying your Sunday morning coffee.
iunderstoodthatreferencecaptainamerica.gif
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 08:33:55 AM by Taco Bell Tower »

Snoopycat_

« Reply #29950 on: September 18, 2022, 08:37:21 AM »
I noticed that guy and Visawife are always sucking up to Kyuuji's trans mob.

Yulwei

« Reply #29951 on: September 18, 2022, 08:48:30 AM »

Dude wants to be a mod so bad lol

This dickless alien is truly bothered by any and all displays of physical attraction

I'm sure he'll be a mod before long  :lol

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29952 on: September 18, 2022, 10:32:01 AM »
Can't wait for Schreier to wake up from his diabetic coma and claim he knew about the leak last year
https://twitter.com/jasonschreier/status/1569327986939248642

He didn't even know publishers were going to announce things in time for TGS.  :doge
🤴

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #29953 on: September 18, 2022, 11:22:42 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-employee-of-shift-up-stellar-blade-accuses-the-company-of-harassing-her-and-deleting-her-work-for-supporting-a-feminist-hashtag-online.633371/page-3#post-93449222
:cop User Banned (Permanent): Trolling whataboutism in a sensitive thread; account in junior phase
Quote from: Slangblade
There are posters in this thread that but call of duty every year. The hypocrisy lol

Edit:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-employee-of-shift-up-stellar-blade-accuses-the-company-of-harassing-her-and-deleting-her-work-for-supporting-a-feminist-hashtag-online.633371/page-2#post-93445577
:cop User Banned (1 Month): Whataboutism and downplaying sexual objectification in a sensitive thread
Quote from: ianpm31
Two wrongs don’t make a right but Nier Automata is way more revealing than this game. It’s apparently beloved so I don’t know where the line gets crossed at this point
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 11:31:32 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

ShutUp

« Reply #29954 on: September 18, 2022, 11:25:01 AM »
How is that trolling?  :lol They post “fuck Activision, by the way” and then go back to discussing the game.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #29955 on: September 18, 2022, 11:26:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-grubb-speaks-up-about-the-lack-of-wind-waker-and-metroid-at-the-nintendo-direct.633341/#post-93440717

:cop User banned (permanent): concern trolling
Quote from: Kyu
As if I would give him any money by watching this clickbait.
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #29956 on: September 18, 2022, 12:02:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jeff-grubb-speaks-up-about-the-lack-of-wind-waker-and-metroid-at-the-nintendo-direct.633341/#post-93440717

Another leaker thread where I'm confused why they treat leakers like they're these poor guys just doing a public service, harassed by those evil gamers.
It takes two to tango.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #29957 on: September 18, 2022, 12:13:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-did-bill-maher-start-regurgitating-right-wing-talking-points-about-slavery.633590/#post-93480284

We don’t need to give this moron the attention he so desperately craves
Yet they give Trump and JK Rowling all the attention

Crumb

• *cough*
« Reply #29958 on: September 18, 2022, 12:17:14 PM »
Of course the gta lady got a big ass, how else she's gonna store all those guns?

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #29959 on: September 18, 2022, 12:23:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-did-bill-maher-start-regurgitating-right-wing-talking-points-about-slavery.633590/#post-93479867

SelfAwarenessSmasher:

He's a lazy, fundamentally incurious prick who loves the sound of his own voice and gets off on being a contrarian. He was only ever a liberal because it used to be counterculture to be a liberal, but unlike most people on the left, he never actually updated his opinions or grew as a person since the mid-90s and has proceeded to sink further and further into the mire of smugness he built for himself over the years.

:spiders
Margs

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #29960 on: September 18, 2022, 12:26:19 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-did-bill-maher-start-regurgitating-right-wing-talking-points-about-slavery.633590/#post-93479867

SelfAwarenessSmasher:

He's a lazy, fundamentally incurious prick who loves the sound of his own voice and gets off on being a contrarian. He was only ever a liberal because it used to be counterculture to be a liberal, but unlike most people on the left, he never actually updated his opinions or grew as a person since the mid-90s and has proceeded to sink further and further into the mire of smugness he built for himself over the years.

:spiders
88k forum posts :curious

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #29961 on: September 18, 2022, 12:27:11 PM »
If the Latinx GTA lady had a flat batty they'd probably ree about unrealistic representation or ahdering to white beauty standards or some shit :elon
(ice)

Boredfrom

« Reply #29962 on: September 18, 2022, 12:29:40 PM »

Another leaker thread where I'm confused why they treat leakers like they're these poor guys just doing a public service, harassed by those evil gamers.
It takes two to tango.

Is obvious to me that leakers have “lifespans” (how long before their friends at companies get kicked out or stop talking to them). I think some people at RE can treat leakers unfairly but also is clear that most of RE treats them like gods until they start getting stuff wrong.

The only real leaker that started to rub me the wrong way is Dusk Golem because how self destructive he is and how is willing to throw his sources under the buss because he really wants the internet asspat points.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #29963 on: September 18, 2022, 12:30:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/graham-norton-eurovision-host-bbc-presenter-%E2%80%98-am-i-suddenly-the-f-ing-moral-arbiter-of-the-world-who-says-who-can-be-on-tv-or-can%E2%80%99t-%E2%80%99.633572/
Graham who is an author of fiction, bbc presenter, tv writer, and Eurovision hosts, defends ‘cancelled’ celebrities such as JK Rowling regardless of their views on trans people, says the bbc must host right wing guests.

Quite disappointing Norton seems to have such a shrug attitude with regards being friends with people like Rowling, given their actions and social media activity.

:rethread

Boredfrom

« Reply #29964 on: September 18, 2022, 01:06:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/for-gen-z-tiktok-is-the-new-search-engine.633536/

Entrement is such an idiot if he thinks this is not concerning at all.

Pretty sure that applies to everything on the internet.

How you cut through the crap is what matters, and how easy the search engine makes it. TikTok could certainly do a lot to make that part better and to protect users from misinformation, but I can totally understand why it's becoming a preferred method for some people.

But you fuckers don’t do that…

paprikastaude

« Reply #29965 on: September 18, 2022, 01:16:53 PM »
Uneducated nerds who consider books "alt-right" and thrive on kneejerk reactions to clickbait titles also welcome a new media platform that will further turn brains into ADHD trainwrecks.

Shocking.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #29966 on: September 18, 2022, 01:17:58 PM »
Jeff won't ever talk about a leak again without actually double checking and confirming their rumors or information they heard.

5 minutes later...
:wut
As for Metroid Prime Remake, he's checked yet again, he's still under the assumption that it's coming out this holiday
sure jan... errmm jeff

he himself, is speculating that the Switch Pro (if it's a thing AGAIN this is a GUESS) would be 2023. This could explain a lot of Nintendo's weirdness regarding announcing games because this would mean they're probably still trying to figure out what's next
What 'weirdness', Nintendo announced Fire Emblem: Engage(January), Kirby's Return to Dream Land(February), Zelda's title and release date(May) and Pikmin 4 bub

Nintendo probably wanted BOTW2's title reveal to be a big moment and not have anything bad surrounding that announcement.

:lol

Uneducated nerds who consider books "alt-right" and thrive on kneejerk reactions to clickbait titles also welcome new media platform that will further turn brains into ADHD trainwrecks.

Shocking.
No one talks about how Google being horrible at search is the main reason for this.
Search for Pizza and tell me how many of those 2 billion results you actually get to access.
🤴

Propagandhim

« Reply #29967 on: September 18, 2022, 01:24:17 PM »

Boredfrom

« Reply #29968 on: September 18, 2022, 01:25:16 PM »
Why is B-Dubs so surprised that the user base of his site are a bunch of moronic assholes in a self destructive warpath to make everyone miserable?

Boredfrom

« Reply #29969 on: September 18, 2022, 01:28:04 PM »
https://twitter.com/jessesingal/status/1571515127110811648

Guess the Cloudflare strat worked.

This is not the first time it happens. :yeshrug

Null never learns from his mistakes and also keeps underestimating others willingness to fuck the site.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #29970 on: September 18, 2022, 01:40:18 PM »

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #29971 on: September 18, 2022, 01:51:11 PM »
Quote from: B-dubs
It really isn’t. Most of the hangups with TikTok are grounded in xenophobia, full stop.* TikTok has a faster “zero to white supremacy” meter, if you will, than many other platforms just due to the way shorter content functions and webs out, but TikTok is otherwise not that different. There’s bullshit there but also plenty of helpful communities and folks. Neurodivergent communities are thriving on TikTok and the platform is also helping with organizers in the labor movement.

It’s like any other platform. There’s good and there’s bad and we need to make sure people learn to tell the difference.

Could the platform do more? Sure. But again that’s all platforms.

Every social media creator is just “some dude” until they build a following.

*if you compare most of the security concerns people talk about because TikTok is Chinese, they also apply to other SM platforms, but the same techniques are more alarming because China. There are some more legit concerns, but not what most people talk about.
What the hell are you even insinuating? I'm comparing it to an actual google search, which will provide you with actual news sources and scholarly work. Meanwhile tictok, like twitter and youtube, is filled with influencers looking to make a name for themselves. So fuck off with your shitty accusations. Don't use social media to do actual research.

I’d love to hear what you think I was insinuating. You think I’m calling you xenophobic? Nah. I will, however, make the argument that xenophobia is a thread that wends through much of TikTok criticism and many don’t even realize when they parrot it. So if you want something clear, I’d tell you that maybe you should slow your roll before criticizing a platform whose name you can’t even render correctly, because it makes you look like an uninformed old man yelling at clouds. But you’d probably just tell me to fuck off again.
So no, I didn’t call you xenophobic. I don’t usually bother insinuating. I simply say it if I think it is the case.

You know well what you did, and what you continually do what with your petty snipes and barbs. I'll be taking my own advice and putting your horrible self on ignore. Good bye forever.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/for-gen-z-tiktok-is-the-new-search-engine.633536/post-93484571

There's some schadenfreude to be had about B-dubs slowly losing his mind when confronted with the very forum culture he fostered

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #29972 on: September 18, 2022, 01:55:47 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/graham-norton-eurovision-host-bbc-presenter-%E2%80%98-am-i-suddenly-the-f-ing-moral-arbiter-of-the-world-who-says-who-can-be-on-tv-or-can%E2%80%99t-%E2%80%99.633572/
Graham who is an author of fiction, bbc presenter, tv writer, and Eurovision hosts, defends ‘cancelled’ celebrities such as JK Rowling regardless of their views on trans people, says the bbc must host right wing guests.

Quite disappointing Norton seems to have such a shrug attitude with regards being friends with people like Rowling, given their actions and social media activity.

:rethread

I remember him first coming onto the scene and he had to fight and push back against criticism as an out and proud gay man on late night TV back in the 90s so to hear this now is disappointing to say the least.

Person who once had to fight to be accepted on TV is now against banning people from TV.   :thinking

So very disappointing

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #29973 on: September 18, 2022, 02:04:39 PM »

You know well what you did, and what you continually do what with your petty snipes and barbs. I'll be taking my own advice and putting your horrible self on ignore. Good bye forever.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/for-gen-z-tiktok-is-the-new-search-engine.633536/post-93484571

There's some schadenfreude to be had about B-dubs slowly losing his mind when confronted with the very forum culture he fostered

That’s not really the punishment he thinks it is.

BIONIC

« Reply #29974 on: September 18, 2022, 02:07:51 PM »

That’s not really the punishment he thinks it is.

Banning a She/Her would be a Bad Look™
Margs

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #29975 on: September 18, 2022, 02:10:05 PM »
twitter.com/jessesingal/status/1571515127110811648

Is it a really a "big hack" if the hacker crashed the server by trying to export the entire user list?

You don't have to understand servers to just read what Null wrote, Jesse. (aka KF user singal69) :lol

« Reply #29976 on: September 18, 2022, 02:14:34 PM »

hes become totally insane and unhinged, you can definitely tell the only power he has in his life is being a forum cop. his posts are dripping with impotent rage

Propagandhim

« Reply #29977 on: September 18, 2022, 02:18:09 PM »
twitter.com/jessesingal/status/1571515127110811648

Is it a really a "big hack" if the hacker crashed the server by trying to export the entire user list?

You don't have to understand servers to just read what Null wrote, Jesse. (aka KF user singal69) :lol

His Blocked and Reported 2-parter podcast on the KF situation was really good, fwiw.   He went above and beyond the call to figure this stuff out.   The whole thing is completely misrepresented by journalists. 

benjipwns

« Reply #29978 on: September 18, 2022, 02:19:07 PM »
Quote from: LordCeral
People have quoted him in the past because he’s generally been reliable with Microsoft stuff. He was the first one to report the two console plan for this generation
How can you be the "first one to report" something that's been the standard for how many console generations and Microsoft never gave any indication of stopping? And how long after Microsoft declared their intent to make "Xbox" an overarching brand that's independent of specific hardware.

Quote from: Gay_Bowser
Yes, needing to attend to ailing family members was clearly a smokescreen. Microsoft forced her out due to Halo’s development problems being hers and hers alone, just like how Disney is about to force Kathleen Kennedy out due to everything wrong with Star Wars being her fault. No, it’s not telling that women in leadership roles in male-dominated entertainment fields always seem to end up with weird targets on their backs from internet nerds!

Can we not.
So his theory is that companies are forcing women out of executive positions to avoid criticism from nerds?

benjipwns

« Reply #29979 on: September 18, 2022, 02:25:22 PM »

SelfAwarenessSmasher:

So PlanetSmasher's notion here is that Bill Maher's consistency is evidence of Maher being lazy, deliberately contrarian and dishonest? That Maher was only liberal to be counterculture (what?) and has remained so only to keep being counterculture (what?) whereas the true non-contrarian honest curious position is to constantly change all your positions to fit into whatever the dominant culture of the moment is?

Polident Hive

« Reply #29980 on: September 18, 2022, 02:41:47 PM »
Pretty great how TikTok has the same core problems as Facebook, like propagating bullshit and leeching user data. But people who fall for Facebook are dumb boomers while TikTok users are savvy gen z and emotionally stunted millennials. Idiots! I’m smart enough to get my news from the real world. Supermarket magazine racks. Y’all hear about this bat child shit??

Propagandhim

« Reply #29981 on: September 18, 2022, 02:50:15 PM »
I wouldn't be shocked if they still lost their job. Like they were clearly duped but this is a huge and costly mistake.

Oh, you wouldn't be shocked at the most obvious conclusion to all of this?   I wouldn't be shocked if peanut butter was made from peanuts.

they don't lose their job but every other employee now hates them

:snoop

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #29982 on: September 18, 2022, 03:00:10 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/woody-allen-announces-retirement-from-filmmaking-at-86-says-%E2%80%98wasp-22%E2%80%99-will-be-final-movie.633563/#post-93477833
Damn, 86 and still making movies?

Fuck him though.
Sometimes you'd have to, to be in his movies.
:yikes

Except Woody Allen has never been accused of sexual harassment by any of his young actors  His record makes him better than 80% of directors.
sigh

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #29983 on: September 18, 2022, 03:01:02 PM »
Opposing views on things like human rights and politics (which largely boil down to human rights) do not constitute a "difference of opinion". Someone liking strawberry ice cream while I don't is a difference of opinion.

Thinking that some people are "less than" because they are gay, trans, non-white, etc, or that people don't deserve basic medical care because they are poor are not "opinions" that deserve to be entertained or respected, and the people who view the world like this deserve to get dragged for it.

How is this so difficult for people to understand?

Watching the linguistic legerdemain here, where you see the incompetent magician palming the red queen in 3 card monty, at the specific point where you conflate "not an opinion" with "not an opinion I care to respect" as being the same thing while cobbling together your flawed axiom

Propagandhim

« Reply #29985 on: September 18, 2022, 03:27:07 PM »
Just Mess doing Mess things

benjipwns

« Reply #29986 on: September 18, 2022, 03:37:59 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/drake-and-anthony-fantano-have-some-beef-and-oh-boy-is-it-entertaining.633320/page-4#post-93484769
Sargon didn't create Kekistan. :lol

Why do these idiots want to credit other idiots for supposedly deliberately creating apolitical 4chan memes all the time?

Propagandhim

« Reply #29987 on: September 18, 2022, 03:39:33 PM »
Anthony Fantano was never "alt-right" either.  These people are the scum of the earth.

Oh great, now they're repeating it.  Alt-right as fuck!

Quote from: MessofaMarriage
The mask slipped with his second channel, thatistheplan where he was #1 with the alt right.

The thatistheplan channel had nothing even remotely in the same stratosphere to do with anything related to the alt-right.  He just spreads lies and he doesn't care.  :lol
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 04:38:35 PM by Propagandhim »

benjipwns

« Reply #29989 on: September 18, 2022, 03:48:11 PM »
Opposing views on things like human rights and politics (which largely boil down to human rights) do not constitute a "difference of opinion". Someone liking strawberry ice cream while I don't is a difference of opinion.

Thinking that some people are "less than" because they are gay, trans, non-white, etc, or that people don't deserve basic medical care because they are poor are not "opinions" that deserve to be entertained or respected, and the people who view the world like this deserve to get dragged for it.

How is this so difficult for people to understand?

Watching the linguistic legerdemain here, where you see the incompetent magician palming the red queen in 3 card monty, at the specific point where you conflate "not an opinion" with "not an opinion I care to respect" as being the same thing while cobbling together your flawed axiom
I like the elasticity he shows in the very first sentence. Views on human rights aren't opinions, how do you know which views are about human rights? Everything is.

Then in the second paragraph he starts imputing motives, that certain views show evidence of thinking others are "less than", views I'm sure are not simply any view he disagrees with.

And then from there he's taken an extra step into his requirements for acceptable discourse, he's demanding others have a duty to not only research his own views on "human rights", but all other persons entire set of views and then from there also determine their unspoken motives all to ensure that these people who hold non-opinions are never platformed.

benjipwns

« Reply #29991 on: September 18, 2022, 03:49:29 PM »
Anthony Fantano was never "alt-right" either.
The only people I've ever seen actually liking the guy are well... Twitter blue checks.

BIONIC

« Reply #29992 on: September 18, 2022, 03:49:54 PM »
Can somebody living in the UK please go see messy as your therapist and report to us about your experience  :society
Margs

Propagandhim

« Reply #29993 on: September 18, 2022, 03:51:48 PM »
Anthony Fantano was never "alt-right" either.
The only people I've ever seen actually liking the guy are well... Twitter blue checks.

Exactly.  He's the most milquetoast liberal there is.  And even he can't escape the vilification of malicious weirdos that dig into someone's past. 

benjipwns

« Reply #29994 on: September 18, 2022, 03:55:49 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-needle-drop-pioneered-music-reviews-his-other-channel-was-for-the-alt-rights.1442504/#post-250838501
Quote from: Messofanego
Remember when he repped Kekistan, you know the fictional white supremacist nation with a flag that Nazis show up with at alt right rallies? The one created by his good buddy, Sargon of Akkad.
He's been repeating this lie for nearly half a decade. :lol

Propagandhim

« Reply #29995 on: September 18, 2022, 03:57:46 PM »
:dead

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #29996 on: September 18, 2022, 04:01:14 PM »
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-needle-drop-pioneered-music-reviews-his-other-channel-was-for-the-alt-rights.1442504/#post-250838501
Remember when he repped Kekistan, you know the fictional white supremacist nation with a flag that Nazis show up with at alt right rallies? The one created by his good buddy, Sargon of Akkad.
He's been repeating this lie for nearly half a decade. :lol

The post is word for word the same.  :lol Dude must have dossiers that would put KF to shame

Edit: unrelated top of the page. The cyberpunk anime is pretty sweet

BIONIC

« Reply #29997 on: September 18, 2022, 04:01:23 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/gta-v’s-source-code-has-been-sold-for-100k.633662/#post-93492605

JordanMiddler
Journalist at VGC Verified

Quote from: JordanMiddler, post: 93492605, member: 100339
Can someone explain what the proof of this is? How do we know that this transaction is specifically for that?

“Can someone please do my job for me?”
Margs

benjipwns

« Reply #29998 on: September 18, 2022, 04:06:23 PM »
Just to make clear, Kekistan (an obvious mashup of kek and -istan countries, nothing "white supremacist" or "alt-right") existed for at least an entire year before Sargon discovered it:
On 4chan, the name "Kekistan" has been suggested for various imaginary geographic locations many times since as early as December 2015, when a flag with the filename "kekistan.jpg" was submitted to the /int/ (international) board.[7] On December 14th, 2016, a thread regarding buying an island in the Caribbean was submitted to /pol/, to which several users suggested the land be named "Kekistan" (shown below).[6]

On January 30th, 2017, YouTuber Sargon_of_Akkad tweeted that "shitposters meet the British govs criteria of an ethnicity," claiming he would register the group on the British census (shown below, left).[9] After asking followers what the ethnicity should be named, he settled on "Kekistani," describing the fictional group as a "disparate and dispossessed people"

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #29999 on: September 18, 2022, 04:09:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/drake-and-anthony-fantano-have-some-beef-and-oh-boy-is-it-entertaining.633320/page-4#post-93487739
Quote from: excelsiorlef
@excelsiorlef covered a lot of this back in a GAF thread.
Yeah dude was trash and alt-right af, got way too much leeway cause people liked his music taste

I remember basically just tuning him out and being shocked he had eventually emerged seemingly a better person. Still hard to fully buy into.

Excelsiorlef takes credit for someone else's thread. :lol
https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-needle-drop-pioneered-music-reviews-his-other-channel-was-for-the-alt-rights.1442504/
OBE