Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1900917 times)

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #30060 on: September 19, 2022, 11:29:25 AM »
Guess which heinous crime this mouthbreather is talking about:

Quote from: SkinnyIndonesian, post: 93520085, member: 109015
There are definitely crimes that shouldn't be rewarded with rehabilitation and/or second chances. Terrorism, mass murders, serial murders, child murders, to name a few.

Comitting a crime with malicious intent that endangers the livelihood of numerous(hundreds, maybe thousands) of people, especially for personal gain, is one of them.

Games people people: am a left leaning liberal who holds progressive values

Games people people 5 seconds after a big budget videogame leaks: i think they should be LOCKED UP and the key THROWN AWAY!!!

Quote from: CrossingEden
So what should be the consequence for
-heavily compromising an ongoing private project
-affecting the livelihood of tons of people
-thievery
-blackmail

A slap on the wrist and a finger wag? This shit ain't a screenshot or phone recording leak the dude is literally threatening to sell assets that they stole from a company.
I think we might be able to reach some kind of centrist middle ground between life in prison without the possibility of parole and a finger wag for this thing that's probably already a crime of some sort.

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #30061 on: September 19, 2022, 11:43:44 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ezra-miller-they-them-crimes-ot-the-stories-go-here-and-nowhere-else-wb-considering-3-options-for-flash-release.617877/page-12#post-93478031

Quote from: IDontBeatGames
Dude..
    Though Miller has interfaced with police in at least three precincts in an array of arrests, the actor's legal problems, through good luck or good lawyering, have mostly gone poof. VF has seen one nondisclosure agreement and heard of a handful of others in what three sources describe as a whack-a-mole style legal strategy of paying off alleged victims. (Miller declined to comment.) No charges were pressed in Iceland. In Hawaii, Miller paid a $500 fine after pleading no contest to a disorderly conduct charge related to the karaoke arrest, as part of a plea deal where other charges were dropped. Other allegations in Hawaii—about Miller hurling a chair at a woman, and breaking into a couple's home, shouting obscenities, and stealing a passport and other legal documents—were subsequently dropped. A source close to that couple refused to comment, but warned VF, "Don't poke a hornet's nest because one stung a few people."

:yikes
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30062 on: September 19, 2022, 11:49:31 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hair-loss-is-disheartening.535307/page-4#post-93537728

Quote from: Meus Renaissance
Recently had a hair transplant. My hair was somewhat thinning in areas, however it was more done to lower my hairline than to regrow something I had lost. Currently 7 weeks into the process. Happy to answer any questions. Currently updating my progress here every month, including photos.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/65200-1306-grafts-wimpole-clinic-london-with-dr-malkani/
OBE

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #30063 on: September 19, 2022, 11:51:47 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ezra-miller-they-them-crimes-ot-the-stories-go-here-and-nowhere-else-wb-considering-3-options-for-flash-release.617877/page-12#post-93478031

Quote from: IDontBeatGames
Dude..
    Though Miller has interfaced with police in at least three precincts in an array of arrests, the actor's legal problems, through good luck or good lawyering, have mostly gone poof. VF has seen one nondisclosure agreement and heard of a handful of others in what three sources describe as a whack-a-mole style legal strategy of paying off alleged victims. (Miller declined to comment.) No charges were pressed in Iceland. In Hawaii, Miller paid a $500 fine after pleading no contest to a disorderly conduct charge related to the karaoke arrest, as part of a plea deal where other charges were dropped. Other allegations in Hawaii—about Miller hurling a chair at a woman, and breaking into a couple's home, shouting obscenities, and stealing a passport and other legal documents—were subsequently dropped. A source close to that couple refused to comment, but warned VF, "Don't poke a hornet's nest because one stung a few people."

:yikes

A source close to that couple refused to comment, but warned VF, "Don't poke a hornet's nest because one stung a few people."

"Stop talking to me! They are listening, they are always listening!"

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #30064 on: September 19, 2022, 11:54:00 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hair-loss-is-disheartening.535307/page-4#post-93537728

Quote from: Meus Renaissance
Recently had a hair transplant. My hair was somewhat thinning in areas, however it was more done to lower my hairline than to regrow something I had lost. Currently 7 weeks into the process. Happy to answer any questions. Currently updating my progress here every month, including photos.

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/65200-1306-grafts-wimpole-clinic-london-with-dr-malkani/

Margs

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30065 on: September 19, 2022, 01:34:45 PM »
WOW!!! This is mind blowing to say the least. Target had an error a couple days ago and instead of taking out the $150 for my payment, they took the entire balance! $2900! So I was literally crying over all this crap because my house payment was due on the 16th. I literally cried and typed a post for help in the buy/sell thread. Deleted it, and called the bank and told them it would be a few weeks before I can make the payment, explained the reason. Going to get a negative mark on my credit and the late fees, but I couldn't bring myself to beg for money, even though Target is sending me a refund and I could pay it back. Thought about doing a stream and hoping for some help, but I don't really have any followers lol. meh. anyways.

Scamming people like this is really bottom low. Dayum.

:ego

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #30066 on: September 19, 2022, 01:42:19 PM »
Former cop got scammed? :lol

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30067 on: September 19, 2022, 02:38:11 PM »
Guess which heinous crime this mouthbreather is talking about:

Quote from: SkinnyIndonesian, post: 93520085, member: 109015
There are definitely crimes that shouldn't be rewarded with rehabilitation and/or second chances. Terrorism, mass murders, serial murders, child murders, to name a few.

Comitting a crime with malicious intent that endangers the livelihood of numerous(hundreds, maybe thousands) of people, especially for personal gain, is one of them.

:picard

I assumed that name was a reference to the child therapist known as messo. 

He's not indonesian but his politics about women, drug abuse, strict gender roles, and beating the shit out of anyone who disagrees with the Party are up his alley.
sigh

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #30068 on: September 19, 2022, 04:35:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/tom-henderson-sony-to-launch-new-playstation-5-with-a-detachable-disc-drive-sources-suggest.633932/page-3

My guess in terms of pricing:

$400 (in the U.S.) for the base model, 500$ bundled. Disk drive separate will be around 80$

:nintendo
Oi Oi

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30070 on: September 19, 2022, 06:43:08 PM »

« Reply #30071 on: September 19, 2022, 07:10:38 PM »
She still recovering from binge watching the whole show

FUME5

« Reply #30072 on: September 19, 2022, 07:30:23 PM »
We all laughed at benjisales and look at him now, getting quoted on kotaku and 5k likes for the most asinine observation.

https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1571528098302275589

Propagandhim

« Reply #30073 on: September 19, 2022, 07:57:38 PM »
https://twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1570562241606594561

:confused  2.6k likes...

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS TWEET

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30074 on: September 19, 2022, 08:09:05 PM »
Some people watched a thing. Some other people watched another thing. Were they in fact the same people? We'll never know.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #30075 on: September 19, 2022, 08:15:49 PM »
We all laughed at benjisales and look at him now, getting quoted on kotaku and 5k likes for the most asinine observation.

Cross marketing works?

:pika

I wonder if YouTube sales commenter pays as well as "diversity consultant"
Spud

ShutUp

« Reply #30076 on: September 19, 2022, 10:46:25 PM »
Cyberpunk didn’t ultimately deliver on everything they originally showed off but it’s still a fun game. The initial launch with all the bugs and poor graphics on consoles could’ve killed it but CDPR has kept at it and the game just keeps chugging along. And yeah, the new show certainly helps get new or returning eyeballs on it.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #30077 on: September 19, 2022, 11:26:09 PM »
Cyberpunk didn’t ultimately deliver on everything they originally showed off but it’s still a fun game. The initial launch with all the bugs and poor graphics on consoles could’ve killed it but CDPR has kept at it and the game just keeps chugging along. And yeah, the new show certainly helps get new or returning eyeballs on it.

Talking about gameplay and the actual game instead of it's depictions. 

Not slick.  Big oofs.

PS:  Remember when they would actually talk like this and say Yass Queeen?  And the second someone points out how stupid it sounds they all pretend they never used those terms.  Or the claim that it's lame because YTees started using it but before it was cool? 

And these people are middle aged.

sigh

Boredfrom

« Reply #30078 on: September 19, 2022, 11:39:21 PM »

Cross marketing works?

I wonder if YouTube sales commenter pays as well as "diversity consultant"

I mean, is a good show and actually got people talking, unlike Tekken Bloodlines.

benjipwns

« Reply #30079 on: September 20, 2022, 12:07:07 AM »
twitter.com/BenjiSales/status/1570562241606594561

:confused  2.6k likes...

WHAT'S THE POINT OF THIS TWEET
This is the bulk of his "sales" content or at least used to be when we first started honoring his greatness. He looks at YouTube video viewer counts and surmises it must have something to do with future sales. The tweet is basically saying that he predicts the latest entries in these two long running high sales franchises will also do well.

Averon

« Reply #30080 on: September 20, 2022, 12:22:04 AM »
Someone calling out Schreier:

https://www.resetera.com/threads/therealinsider-appears-to-be-youtuber-dan-allen-gaming.634064/page-5#post-93571052

Quote from: RockItSci12
I'll say it, it seems like there's a double standard for Jason. He's carved out a lane for himself where he doesn't have to hide but is safe to "report" on leaks and "confirm" them based on his "sources" but those very same leakers are clout-chasers like Dan Allen and he's effectively torching this guy for helping him do his job because he made a personal point to have him correct himself. Not excusing Dan's shitty behaviour but Jason benefits from people like him and gets special treatment because we all love leaks at the end of the day and Jason is the it guy

Schreier's super protected on ERA, so I wouldn't be surprised if this dude gets popped for "attacking a fellow user" or something like that.

Tasty

« Reply #30081 on: September 20, 2022, 12:50:09 AM »

benjipwns

« Reply #30082 on: September 20, 2022, 03:22:15 AM »
It'd be funny if they did it like the PS2 and it was just a 3.5 inch bay you slide a slightly modified Blu-Ray drive into.

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30083 on: September 20, 2022, 03:40:06 AM »

https://www.resetera.com/threads/therealinsider-appears-to-be-youtuber-dan-allen-gaming.634064/page-5#post-93571052

I'll say it, it seems like there's a double standard for Jason. He's carved out a lane for himself where he doesn't have to hide but is safe to "report" on leaks and "confirm" them based on his "sources" but those very same leakers are clout-chasers like Dan Allen and he's effectively torching this guy for helping him do his job because he made a personal point to have him correct himself. Not excusing Dan's shitty behaviour but Jason benefits from people like him and gets special treatment because we all love leaks at the end of the day and Jason is the it guy

Schreier's super protected on ERA, so I wouldn't be surprised if this dude gets popped for "attacking a fellow user" or something like that.

That whole story is weird. Schreier taking a moral high ground when it comes to leaks? He just looks like a petty hypocrite

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #30084 on: September 20, 2022, 03:41:39 AM »
Schreier murdered Dan in the digital realm. If you come for the king you better not miss.
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30085 on: September 20, 2022, 04:59:50 AM »
Morrigan is kicking off in the GTA thread-

love insane threads like these. I wonder how many people who think punishment and temporary removal from larger society is too much for the hacker are the same with 50+ block lists and frequently demand that console warring port beggers be banned from Era.

Quote from: Morr
Speaking of insane, I'd say comparing forum blocks and bans to prison probably ranks pretty high on the list, hmmm?

Yes it's pretty bonkers, which is exactly my point lol. How real world crimes like the Rockstar breach being more detrimental to society and thus are deserving a more punitive response than silly forum wars to which some people demand instant permanent punishment. I'm not the one frequently advocating the latter and excusing the former so uh thanks for the assist?

Whoosh

Oh silly me I had no idea you were not on my team! How smart you is. /s

Compelling counter argument lol.

You were actually suggesting that being opposed to a lengthy prison sentence is hypocritical if you are also in favour of forum bans, and playing "gotcha" on this.

This is a legitimately comically unhinged position to take. Just letting you know.

I guess some people tried to do something similar to you like they did to me? I really feel like it's completely dishonest whenever people go around saying "Are you saying thing X and thing Z are the same/comparable/on the same level?! Do you realize how insane that sounds?!" when no such claims were made.

"Dishonest" lmao what is this

The dude made the direct comparison himself and implied that there was hypocrisy in holding the two positions. If he didn't want me to point out that it was a stupid thing to say, he shouldn't have said it. There was zero reason to bring up forum bans otherwise. Spare me your fake indignation and victim complex. You're tiresome.

Those people are going to be shitting in their boots when she gets modded

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #30086 on: September 20, 2022, 05:23:05 AM »
Morrigan is kicking off in the GTA thread-

love insane threads like these. I wonder how many people who think punishment and temporary removal from larger society is too much for the hacker are the same with 50+ block lists and frequently demand that console warring port beggers be banned from Era.

Speaking of insane, I'd say comparing forum blocks and bans to prison probably ranks pretty high on the list, hmmm?

Yes it's pretty bonkers, which is exactly my point lol. How real world crimes like the Rockstar breach being more detrimental to society and thus are deserving a more punitive response than silly forum wars to which some people demand instant permanent punishment. I'm not the one frequently advocating the latter and excusing the former so uh thanks for the assist?

Whoosh

Oh silly me I had no idea you were not on my team! How smart you is. /s

Compelling counter argument lol.

You were actually suggesting that being opposed to a lengthy prison sentence is hypocritical if you are also in favour of forum bans, and playing "gotcha" on this.

This is a legitimately comically unhinged position to take. Just letting you know.

I guess some people tried to do something similar to you like they did to me? I really feel like it's completely dishonest whenever people go around saying "Are you saying thing X and thing Z are the same/comparable/on the same level?! Do you realize how insane that sounds?!" when no such claims were made.

"Dishonest" lmao what is this

The dude made the direct comparison himself and implied that there was hypocrisy in holding the two positions. If he didn't want me to point out that it was a stupid thing to say, he shouldn't have said it. There was zero reason to bring up forum bans otherwise. Spare me your fake indignation and victim complex. You're tiresome.

Those people are going to be shitting in their boots when she gets modded

Don't you mean 're'modded?

:dice

Also, in the past few months, she's taken shots at the moderation there, so I don't think she'll be going back into that mix.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #30087 on: September 20, 2022, 05:34:27 AM »
Morricunt would know all about taking a "legitimately comically unhinged position".
Spud

Snoopycat_

« Reply #30088 on: September 20, 2022, 07:17:58 AM »
She'll be back. They're just making her spend some time in the wilderness, like Royalan

wsippel

« Reply #30089 on: September 20, 2022, 08:16:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-employee-of-shift-up-stellar-blade-accuses-the-company-of-harassing-her-and-deleting-her-work-for-supporting-a-feminist-hashtag-online.633371/page-5#post-93497600

Quote from: ZeoVGM
Kingdom Key Thanks for posting those tweets that they liked. I want to put a focus on one of them specifically.

https://twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/1569828688996311041?s=46&t=pMoBJFz3_1US37jC9-mcUw

It isn't just the awful artwork that makes this bad.

The tweet itself -- the "screeching" comment -- is a bigoted meme that makes fun of autistic people, as in "you SJWs complaining about sexualizing women are autistic."

And the developer of this game liked it.

That's not even going into the fact that if you go to that person's Twitter, it's a NSFW hentai artist and one of their most recent drawings is of a woman in a bikini, with a gag in her mouth, about to be hanged and killed.

This developer is reprehensible and we really need to see some larger outlets putting a focus on this. Not sure if jschreier or anyone else would want to look into the harassment described in the OP and the clearly gross nature surrounding this developer is but I'm really hoping someone does.

Sony should not be working with them. Simple as that.

Macca, this might be worth adding to the OP to really highlight how problematic this developer/game is.)

Quote from: Fotework7881
............WHAT. THE. HELL?!?!?!

Quote from: Ashlette
the game's community is gonna have a nazi problem, that's for sure.

good luck, silly devs. you're gonna need it, you adorable little rascals.

:shaking

The former ShiftUp employee complaining about sexism was their resident Fujoshi-bait artist on Destiny Child, drawing mostly pretty boys in skimpy outfits, shotas and dominas, by the way. Also draws BL stuff. She clearly never had a problem with sexualized characters - as long as they were male.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #30090 on: September 20, 2022, 09:24:46 AM »

By a GameXplainer
In no way do guys like Dan help Jason do his job, nor is his job dependent on them whatsoever.

If everyone is talking about something, Jason may report on it. It's not the same at all, nor did Jason leak anything in that instance.

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #30091 on: September 20, 2022, 10:02:23 AM »
Aren't game xplain the morons who got exploited into make super autistic frame by frame breakdown videos of Nintendo trailers :doge
(ice)

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #30092 on: September 20, 2022, 10:28:53 AM »

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30093 on: September 20, 2022, 10:55:04 AM »

This is some petty, immature shit from Schreier- he went after the guy because he got called out for denying some Assassins Creed stuff when it was leaked. It's embarrassing garbage from both of them, but the other is just some streamer?  Schreier should know better.

Game "journalists"
 :judgement
ど助平

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30094 on: September 20, 2022, 10:59:47 AM »
This is some petty, immature shit from Schreier

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30095 on: September 20, 2022, 11:05:57 AM »
It's really the pettiest shit. Schreier showing that he is exactly like all those other leakers, getting into embarrassing arguments over who knows more

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30096 on: September 20, 2022, 11:06:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-pres-trump-fbi-investigation-ot-poolside-espionage-operations.619044/page-141#post-93253214

:cop User banned (1 week): Off-topic inflammatory joke perpetuating harmful stereotypes

Quote from: Joeyjoejoeshabadoo
Quote from: Bengraven
These people here in the rural areas are losing their minds over this bullshit so much that their paranoia is getting to me.

Militia guy in line at the Winn Dixie told a friend of his, a stock boy, that he was leaving the country for a bit.

“I’m going to Thailand. This country is about to shut down for two weeks and I need to be somewhere safe until the smoke clears.” He goes outside to his F250 with his “FREE TRUMP” bumper sticker.

Like do you know something or are you so goddamn insane you’re just pushing the usual Q “tomorrow the country will be destroyed by the libs”.

If we get another Jan 6, let it be known I leaked it early. LOL
(Image removed from quote.)
OBE

paprikastaude

« Reply #30097 on: September 20, 2022, 11:18:32 AM »
Aren't game xplain the morons who got exploited into make super autistic frame by frame breakdown videos of Nintendo trailers :doge

:goldberg

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30098 on: September 20, 2022, 11:24:09 AM »

I love this because you absolutely know the block wasn't simply for "disagreeing."

It never is.

Zeo the little weasel can't imagine that Schreier would ever block someone over disagreeing

https://twitter.com/PMS_Jordan/status/1567939395595943936

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30099 on: September 20, 2022, 12:04:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/centre-parcs-uk-a-holliday-nature-resort-chain-will-honour-the-queen-by-closing-for-24-hours-and-forcing-everyone-off-the-property.631397/page-2#post-93170672

:cop User Banned (1 Week): Dismissive Behavior, Meta Commentary, and Cross Thread Drama; Prior Bans for Inflammatory Behavior [/b
Quote from: suedester
This forums reaction to the Queen dying has been as funny as the country’s. Get a grip everyone.

Edit: although this decision by centre parcs is ridiculous.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30100 on: September 20, 2022, 12:13:02 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/development-footage-of-grand-theft-auto-6-has-leaked-source-code-potentially-in-hands-of-leaker.633479/post-93556754

https://www.resetera.com/threads/development-footage-of-grand-theft-auto-6-has-leaked-source-code-potentially-in-hands-of-leaker.633479/page-86#post-93555362

:cop User Banned: Duration pending review. Unnecessary hostility over multiple posts towards members.
Quote from: Deleted member 57758
Quote from: Crossing Eden
Progressive ideology is not shorthand here. That tweet was posted in response to an argument literally no one was making in the first place. No one said "throw his ass under the jail. Throw away the key." or even anything close to those lines. Nor was it just a simple leak that had a negligible effect on the people involved with the project.
There is a laundry list of crimes that were committed that no legal system would tolerate. Attempted blackmail is not ok how is this even debatable lmao
mf i quoted literally said the dude should get a 10 year sentence

You don't say that shit in an ostensibly leftist forum where theoretically the prison systems woes are well documented and well known

So how about you get off my ass and go back to defending multi-billion dollar corporations, hell, why don't you go ahead and put your old tag on, while you're at. Like, everyone who's posted here for the past 6 years doesn't know your history, you insincere dipshit

:lol
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30101 on: September 20, 2022, 12:15:47 PM »
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30102 on: September 20, 2022, 12:20:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/budget-games-suddenly-costing-full-price-is-this-a-new-trend.632627/page-6#post-93340703

:cop User Banned (Permanent): Hostility across multiple posts and threads, account in junior phase
Quote from: Deadset
Quote from: senj
lol ok, whatever you say man
your senior dev got flaccid i see, do your homework and know your stuff next time.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30103 on: September 20, 2022, 12:23:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shawn-layden-has-joined-tencent-games-as-a-strategic-advisor.634094/#post-93574505

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Sinophobia; Conflating a Business with a Government
Quote from: Kordelle
I kinda liked him, sad to see him sell out for CCP cash.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30104 on: September 20, 2022, 12:26:15 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-tlou2-i-would-have-done-spoiler.633119/page-2#post-93408035

:cop User banned (1 month): Mysogynistic Rhetoric and Justifying Extreme Violence
Quote from: Patrese86
Quote from: MinusTydus
Nora says hi. Oh, wait. No, she doesn't. Cause she was fucking tortured to death by Ellie.
Well, Nora said Joel got what he deserved...ie torture. So Ellie tortured that bitch. Eye for an eye.
OBE

bork

• おっぱいは命、尻は故郷
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #30105 on: September 20, 2022, 12:27:04 PM »
It's really the pettiest shit. Schreier showing that he is exactly like all those other leakers, getting into embarrassing arguments over who knows more

I can only imagine him sitting there, combing through that guy's tweets, just waiting for something to "get" him on, daily.  Good way to spend that paternity leave.
 :brain
ど助平

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30106 on: September 20, 2022, 12:28:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/development-footage-of-grand-theft-auto-6-has-leaked-source-code-potentially-in-hands-of-leaker.633479/page-16#post-93467204

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Ableism; Ageism; Attempted Thread Derail; Account in Junior Phase
Quote from: Dantendo
Interested to see Rockstars take on that bumbling senile old fool Bidden.
OBE

Boredfrom

« Reply #30107 on: September 20, 2022, 12:29:01 PM »
Without context, I show you:

I think QTCinderella needs to break it off with Mizkif. This shit is inexcusable

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #30108 on: September 20, 2022, 12:30:38 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/california-governor-gavin-newsom-challenges-florida-governor-ron-desantis-to-debate-before-election-day.633140/#post-93413294

:cop User Banned (2 Weeks): Ableist commentary, failure to correct the mistake after being called out in the thread.
Quote from:  Ryuelli
Greg Abbott won't stand for this.

:dice
OBE

HaughtyFrank

« Reply #30109 on: September 20, 2022, 12:33:27 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/in-tlou2-i-would-have-done-spoiler.633119/page-2#post-93408035

:cop User banned (1 month): Mysogynistic Rhetoric and Justifying Extreme Violence
Quote from: Patrese86
Quote from: MinusTydus
Nora says hi. Oh, wait. No, she doesn't. Cause she was fucking tortured to death by Ellie.
Well, Nora said Joel got what he deserved...ie torture. So Ellie tortured that bitch. Eye for an eye.

"Justifying extreme violence" it's a videogame  :lol

Also calling her bitch is a reference as Nora called Joel a bitch moments earlier

Boredfrom

« Reply #30111 on: September 20, 2022, 12:39:35 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/shawn-layden-has-joined-tencent-games-as-a-strategic-advisor.634094/#post-93574505

The CCP has it hands in everything and practically force themselves in business decisions.

thetylerrob

« Reply #30112 on: September 20, 2022, 12:47:51 PM »

:chinacry

SmokyDave

« Reply #30114 on: September 20, 2022, 01:06:31 PM »
 :lol

She’s binge watching the series and working on her next playthrough  :lol

Raist

• Winner of the Baited Award 2018
« Reply #30115 on: September 20, 2022, 01:07:07 PM »
Is Kyuuji okay?

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1571967625420218371

:popcorn

Too busy with her 7th playthrough to care about the news.

edit: fuck you Dave.

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #30116 on: September 20, 2022, 01:08:03 PM »
Is Kyuuji okay?

https://twitter.com/IGN/status/1571967625420218371

:popcorn

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-edgerunners-just-cements-why-ill-always-prefer-hand-drawn-to-cg-animation.634022/

Still open.  :thinking

Quote from: OP
Is this topic allowed given the rules on the gaming side about topics about Cyberpunk?
Oh shit, sorry, I wasn't thinking of that 😐 Wasn't trying to skirt any rules
Quote from: AuthenticM
I didn't even know this show existed. What the hell lol. How did this show come about?
Not sure why this isn't getting talked about more on here. The only amine I see being possibly better than this coming out this year is Mob Pyscho and Chainsawman.

This shit was so good I bought the game just because I wanted more of the world. Then the game crashed 15 minutes in.
Finished this last Friday, easily my AoTY.

How can they ignore the genocide?!?!?

Best TopOPage Cyberpunk girl. (Not  :nsfw by my standards, but MMV)
spoiler (click to show/hide)
[close]
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 01:12:07 PM by joeboy101 »

Yulwei

« Reply #30117 on: September 20, 2022, 01:26:34 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/former-employee-of-shift-up-stellar-blade-accuses-the-company-of-harassing-her-and-deleting-her-work-for-supporting-a-feminist-hashtag-online.633371/page-5#post-93497600

Quote from: ZeoVGM
Kingdom Key Thanks for posting those tweets that they liked. I want to put a focus on one of them specifically.

https://twitter.com/kukuruyo/status/1569828688996311041?s=46&t=pMoBJFz3_1US37jC9-mcUw

It isn't just the awful artwork that makes this bad.

The tweet itself -- the "screeching" comment -- is a bigoted meme that makes fun of autistic people, as in "you SJWs complaining about sexualizing women are autistic."

And the developer of this game liked it.

That's not even going into the fact that if you go to that person's Twitter, it's a NSFW hentai artist and one of their most recent drawings is of a woman in a bikini, with a gag in her mouth, about to be hanged and killed.

This developer is reprehensible and we really need to see some larger outlets putting a focus on this. Not sure if jschreier or anyone else would want to look into the harassment described in the OP and the clearly gross nature surrounding this developer is but I'm really hoping someone does.

Sony should not be working with them. Simple as that.

Macca, this might be worth adding to the OP to really highlight how problematic this developer/game is.)

Quote from: Fotework7881
............WHAT. THE. HELL?!?!?!

Quote from: Ashlette
the game's community is gonna have a nazi problem, that's for sure.

good luck, silly devs. you're gonna need it, you adorable little rascals.

The former ShiftUp employee complaining about sexism was their resident Fujoshi-bait artist on Destiny Child, drawing mostly pretty boys in skimpy outfits, shotas and dominas, by the way. Also draws BL stuff. She clearly never had a problem with sexualized characters - as long as they were male.

Thanks for the added context. It's pure :delicious

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30118 on: September 20, 2022, 01:38:04 PM »

This is like someone criticising Lockheed Martin for being part of the US Military Industrial Complex and someone else jumping in and going NUH UH THEY'RE AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE US GOVERNMENT

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #30119 on: September 20, 2022, 01:44:52 PM »
Conservative fearmongering over casual sex and STDs is a dog whistle for bigotry.

-Not saying STD transmission rates shouldn't be taken seriously, but when conservatives talk about it, they're pushing an agenda that is not about your health, but rather your lifestyle.

If you're rawdogging multiple partners on the regular and not even getting tested your 'lifestyle' fucking deserves criticism