Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1786045 times)

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
Re: Other Forums Containment Thread
« Reply #45120 on: March 22, 2023, 10:05:20 AM »
Someone made a game specifically with RE in mind but they fail to appreciate it

Play as a puritan man that hunts down women evil witches. and even have a titty monster at the end of the trailer.

and the song/lullaby is going on about how men are pure and good, and women are evil and will corrupt men. All the red flags
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-women-criticise-sexualised-character-designs-ot3-her-ass-is-part-of-her-character.275780/post-102952036

Edit:
 :nsfw
"She's so cool"
[close]
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 10:27:24 AM by HaughtyFrank »

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #45121 on: March 22, 2023, 11:23:21 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lots-of-people-seem-really-dissatisfied-by-the-short-term-support-non-single-player-nintendo-games-have-had-what-do-you-think-they-should-do.699856/
As a person who uses Twitter a lot, one think I see all the time is how dissatisfied and dissapointed people are that Nintendo doesn't support games like Mario Maker, Animal Crossing or Mario sports games for years like other live service games from other companies have done. Here are some tweets with a lot of reactions to show is not a few people speaking:
https://twitter.com/shanhorandraws/status/1637999361220296705
https://twitter.com/Mrhippo58957232/status/1638200323389964289
Some tweets, only shows two tweets....besides lacking reading comprehension do they also not know how to count?

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #45122 on: March 22, 2023, 11:33:28 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/scientists-deliver-%E2%80%98final-warning%E2%80%99-on-climate-crisis-act-now-or-it%E2%80%99s-too-late.699394/page-6#post-103007701

Quote from: Fallout-NL
I have serious issues with the term eco-fascism. It sounds a lot like something a fucking oil think tank came up with to discourage people from pushing for more regulations, which is what I’m asking for - I obviously don’t want a CCP style dictatorship. Though let’s be fucking real for a minute here, if the choice is between a dictatorship that at the very least results in drastically cut emissions or the effective collapse of what we view as modern civilisation, I would rather put up with the former.

However, there’s a fairly large gap between full on fucking fascism and simple regulations, tax incentives and the vastly more effective (as opposed to the gradual change some of you people still naively believe in) curbing of emissions through government policy.

In short, the eco fascism thing really grinds my goddamn gears. Like what the fuck.
OBE

Propagandhim

« Reply #45123 on: March 22, 2023, 11:40:13 AM »
Wait, wait, wait.   Wait just a darn, rootin-tootin' second here.  People disingenuously using the word, "Fascism", a well-defined political ideology to cast aspersions on their opponents.....for their own gain?!

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45124 on: March 22, 2023, 11:47:49 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-1-kevins-no-good-very-bad-day.672442/page-89#post-102988204

Quote from: Funky Dude Sparks
Extremely disorienting, as a american, to see french people riot over pension reform

extremely disorienting to see the french riot over stuff

:confused
OBE

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #45125 on: March 22, 2023, 11:55:15 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-men-of-late-feel-they-need-to-be-super-attractive-and-wealthy-in-the-succeed-in-the-dating-scene.699568/page-11#post-103007224

Quote from: deimosmasque (Mod), post: 102997555, member: 42513
Because society and pop culture tells them so.

Which romantic comedy is going to make money?

The one staring Hugh Grant, or the one staring Clint Howard?

Add to that that pop culture and society says that the man is the one who has to do to do the wooing.  And the woman the one to be wooed.

So it becomes this vicious cycle.

Even Star Trek messes this up as there multiple times the "woman" waits for the "man" to ask them out.

Ladies, both cis and trans, ask your love interest out!

Men, both cis and trans, ask your love interest out!

End the vicious cycle.

Quote from: Nepenthe (Admin), post: 102998749, member: 1995
(Image removed from quote.)

As yet another victim of this fucked up society, you want me to approach a MAN.... and ASK him for a date?

Are you mad??????????

spoiler (click to show/hide)
Literally the most terrifying thing for me help
[close]

Quote from: deimosmasque (Mod), post: 103007224, member: 42513
Lol.

Fair.
Margs

BIONIC

« Reply #45126 on: March 22, 2023, 12:08:36 PM »
Nepnep, more men would ask you out on dates if they couldn’t spot your hookup knife
and if you weren’t such an insufferable little shit.
[close]
Margs

Averon

« Reply #45127 on: March 22, 2023, 12:11:36 PM »
Imagine dating Nep and dealing with her bullshit 24/7 :kobeyuck

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #45128 on: March 22, 2023, 12:12:44 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/why-do-men-of-late-feel-they-need-to-be-super-attractive-and-wealthy-in-the-succeed-in-the-dating-scene.699568/page-11#post-103007224

Because society and pop culture tells them so.

Which romantic comedy is going to make money?

The one staring Hugh Grant, or the one staring Clint Howard?

Add to that that pop culture and society says that the man is the one who has to do to do the wooing.  And the woman the one to be wooed.

So it becomes this vicious cycle.

Even Star Trek messes this up as there multiple times the "woman" waits for the "man" to ask them out.

End the vicious cycle.

As yet another victim of this fucked up society, you want me to approach a MAN.... and ASK him for a date?

Are you mad??????????

[close]

Quote from: deimosmasque (Mod), post: 103007224, member: 42513
Lol.

Fair.

Oh look! Toxic Masculinity being pushed by ERA mod and admin.

“Men have to be the one to ask for a date!!”

Aren’t you self actualized and your own person? Why is it on this you fall back to the most traditional gender roles?

Propagandhim

« Reply #45129 on: March 22, 2023, 12:25:16 PM »
A male version of Nepenthe: 4'11, minimum wage job, spends all day on an internet forum.  Yeah, I'm thinking she's probably benefiting from the gender norms and standards not being the same.  So her relying on the norm of men asking women out is par for the course.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45130 on: March 22, 2023, 12:35:13 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/favorite-use-of-ps5s-dualsense-controller-thus-far-besides-astros-playroom.699898/#post-103010269

:cop User Banned (1 Month): Discussion of Banned Game
Quote from: vaderise
There is one particular game about some wizard kids that does an exceptional job using Dualsense controller but we don't talk about that stuff here.
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

Greatness Gone

« Reply #45132 on: March 22, 2023, 01:55:11 PM »

I thought there was no difference between cis and trans, so why is he making a distinction here.  :kobeyuck

Are you mad??????????

[close]
And why is Nepenthe entertaining the thought of dating a MALE when we all know men are degenerates who should be lobotmized and neutered for daring to have sex drives. :gurl

These mods are literally making me feel unsafe.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #45133 on: March 22, 2023, 02:00:31 PM »
Imagine dating Nep and dealing with her bullshit 24/7 :kobeyuck

she's probably really quiet and meek in person and just plays overwatch 24/7 and when she gets a good play she whisper-yells "yes" so it doesn't wake anyone else up
Uncle

Greatness Gone

« Reply #45134 on: March 22, 2023, 02:00:31 PM »
8 pages of Ree pretending to care about another shitty Arkane game because it isn't coming to gaystation.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-france-yes-redfall-was-originally-planned-for-ps5.699979/#post-103020661

But point out Ree literally being a Soyny shill hivemind, and you'll catch a ban for "system wars". 95% of the users in this thread would be banned if they were advocating for shitbox.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45135 on: March 22, 2023, 02:06:31 PM »
8 pages of Ree pretending to care about another shitty Arkane game because it isn't coming to gaystation.
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-france-yes-redfall-was-originally-planned-for-ps5.699979/#post-103020661

But point out Ree literally being a Soyny shill hivemind, and you'll catch a ban for "system wars". 95% of the users in this thread would be banned if they were advocating for shitbox.
The Ree Sony Ponies are malding and still think they have their gotcha despite Microsoft never taking Bethesda games that were on Playstation consoles before the acquisition :lawd

BikeJesus

« Reply #45136 on: March 22, 2023, 02:28:41 PM »

Arkane games are S-Tier. What are you smoking. Dishonored and Prey were fantastic. From what I played of Deathloop, it is a great game as well.

Greatness Gone

« Reply #45137 on: March 22, 2023, 02:32:14 PM »

The Ree Sony Ponies are malding and still think they have their gotcha despite Microsoft never taking Bethesda games that were on Playstation consoles before the acquisition :lawd

Quote from: Bxrz, post: 103031059, member: 88393
Quote from: Dougieflesh, post: 103029340, member: 2807
How this console warring thread got more replies than the preview thread?
Because some people don't actually care about games, just drama
:hesright

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45138 on: March 22, 2023, 02:39:11 PM »
Exactly and I'm just here watching manchildren throwing dramas over an acquisition that happened two years ago :popcorn

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45139 on: March 22, 2023, 02:40:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/ign-france-yes-redfall-was-originally-planned-for-ps5.699979/page-5#post-103023271
Just buy an Xbox or PC if you really want to play RedFall. Don't give me that bullshit that you don't have enough money, you guys bought a $499 PS5 and you buy $70 games, so you have the money.
Plus Playstation VR2 which costs more than a PS5  :hesright

Greatness Gone

« Reply #45140 on: March 22, 2023, 02:55:50 PM »

Arkane games are S-Tier. What are you smoking. Dishonored and Prey were fantastic. From what I played of Deathloop, it is a great game as well.
Dishonored is fine but carried completely by the abilities you're given being entertaining with no other redeeming qualites save for a handful of levels between both games and their DLCs, Prey is IMO overrated (they forgot to make different enemies, gunplay is shit like every other arkane game, challenge disappears after the first couple of hours, environmental puzzles solved by gloo gun, fetch quests out the ass near the end, lame story and ending), Deathloop has absolutely wonderful aesthetics but shit everything else and refuses to commit to being either a roguelite or an immersive sim so it ends up being extremely boring and more linear than ARX FATALIS (ironic since Prey Mooncrash is a good roguelike they'd made just before Deathloop). Dark Messiah is better than everything they've made since then.

I just think they're a poor dev on the cusp of being good.  :trumps

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #45141 on: March 22, 2023, 02:56:43 PM »

2 pages later
Since this thread has just turned into people airing their console war grievances we have decided to close it.

Mostima

« Reply #45142 on: March 22, 2023, 02:59:36 PM »
This is why I don't trust big review sites. Deathloop gets 10s while Dark Messiah only gets 6s and 7s? Fuck outta here with that.  :camby

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45143 on: March 22, 2023, 02:59:52 PM »
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cdc-dont-wash-your-raw-chicken.705532/

Run that shyt under water in the sink for several minutes. You an disinfect the sink afterward. Don't trust these wyyte pipos

:dead
Oi Oi

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45144 on: March 22, 2023, 03:02:13 PM »

she's probably really quiet and meek in person and just plays overwatch 24/7 and when she gets a good play she whisper-yells "yes" so it doesn't wake anyone else up
this is my type, but I don't date trans. also has to be emo/punk/goth tbh  :heart

BikeJesus

« Reply #45145 on: March 22, 2023, 03:03:40 PM »

Dishonored is fine but carried completely by the abilities you're given being entertaining with no other redeeming qualites save for a handful of levels between both games and their DLCs, Prey is IMO overrated (they forgot to make different enemies, gunplay is shit like every other arkane game, challenge disappears after the first couple of hours, environmental puzzles solved by gloo gun, fetch quests out the ass near the end, lame story and ending), Deathloop has absolutely wonderful aesthetics but shit everything else and refuses to commit to being either a roguelite or an immersive sim so it ends up being extremely boring and more linear than ARX FATALIS (ironic since Prey Mooncrash is a good roguelike they'd made just before Deathloop). Dark Messiah is better than everything they've made since then.

I just think they're a poor dev on the cusp of being good.  :trumps

Agree to disagree, but I played through both Dishonored games without using powers and thought they were both fantastic. I put 50 hours into Prey and thought it was an amazing game. I loved how it was a fully realized environment, with every crew member having a corpse laying around somewhere. I liked the enemy variety, and I thought the story was good. I will support Arkane because they are still making immersive sim games with super detailed worlds that allow multiple ways to approach. Environmental storytelling is off the charts.

And just to be clear, I only game on PC and my last consoles were PS2 and Xbox 360. I have no allegiance to soyney or M$.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #45146 on: March 22, 2023, 03:05:03 PM »
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/cdc-dont-wash-your-raw-chicken.705532/

Run that shyt under water in the sink for several minutes. You an disinfect the sink afterward. Don't trust these wyyte pipos

:dead
do they know the cdc wasn't talking about tendies?  :doge

PogiJones

« Reply #45147 on: March 22, 2023, 03:07:55 PM »
A male version of Nepenthe: 4'11, minimum wage job, spends all day on an internet forum.  Yeah, I'm thinking she's probably benefiting from the gender norms and standards not being the same.  So her relying on the norm of men asking women out is par for the course.

If Nep wants woman and she/her pronouns as a separation of gender from sex, fine, no problem. But she's male. I'm not gonna sit by as they use this new version of gender as a Trojan horse for sex erasure as well. Woman? Fine. She her? Okay. Female? No. By their own construct, sex is different than gender.

Greatness Gone

« Reply #45148 on: March 22, 2023, 03:09:06 PM »

this is my type, but I don't date trans. also has to be emo/punk/goth tbh  :heart
Nep is not trans, she just has Munchausen by internet/internalized misogyny. Give her a chance.  :heartbeat

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #45149 on: March 22, 2023, 03:27:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/us-poliera-2023-ot-1-kevins-no-good-very-bad-day.672442/page-89#post-102988204

Quote from: Funky Dude Sparks
Extremely disorienting, as a american, to see french people riot over pension reform

extremely disorienting to see the french riot over stuff

:confused

its because all french people are spineless cowards that need americans to rescue them and then be ungrateful and snooty at, which is perfectly cool to say on racistera.

You're not allowed to rename kfc into an actual chinese dish though RACIST

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #45150 on: March 22, 2023, 03:28:44 PM »
era: lol france collaborating bootlickers

also era: gee, what a funny word guillotine is in this meme I keep repeating

Boredfrom

« Reply #45151 on: March 22, 2023, 04:33:53 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/adult-swim-cuts-ties-with-justin-roiland-rick-morty-to-be-recast-up-hulu-has-cut-ties-also.679303/page-12#post-103036657

Roiland claims the case is dismissed. He is probably a creep (“so just regular youtuber stuff), but not a domestic abuser or rapist.

But. It wasn’t just her.

She is the only one that reported a supposed crime.

But what about all the sexual messages to teenage fans?

yeah I was going to say. Don't we have receipts of his actions? Like screenshots and stuff.

What it has to do with his domestic abuse case? He is a creeper, but he is not even ProJared level of internet creepo.

Quote from: Lokiduck
The case being dismissed doesn't mean squat in DV cases. Back when I was a DV advocate, we had a number of protection orders/charges dropped because the victims were unable to provide proof of abuse even though it was definitely happening.

Not to mentionthe fact that the law doesn't recognize emotional/psychological/financial abuse and mainly does physical. I knew a case where the victim got out before the abuser started physically abusing them, and because of that they couldn't get any protections because "they never physically hurt them."

Did this was before you got that job were you complained to PR about your boss’ son Harry Potter birthday party?

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45152 on: March 22, 2023, 04:51:04 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-a-swastika-not-a-swastika-but-a-swastika.700060/page-2#post-103036591

Quote from: L Thammy
For the swastika in the picture, it's being worn by Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols. A quick googling says he wore it for little other reason than to be an asshole that upsets people.

Quote from: lunarworks
Still is.

:picard
OBE

Boredfrom

« Reply #45153 on: March 22, 2023, 04:58:21 PM »
Quote from: Kalor
This is the usual playbook where one case will get dismissed and it'll be proclaimed as some sweeping victory. Conviniently ignoring all the other behaviour that was called out.

Because the other behavior was not discussed in a court of law. Have you notice that this accusations are the equivalent of gossip? Have you notice that most recent and discussed fake accusations cases involved the “he was seducing minors online”?

Adult Swim probably would have waited until the case was over but his behavior online (and the assurances that he only do voices now for Rick and Morty) made it easier to them to throw him under the bus. The guy sounds like an asshole, but he was cancelled because internet accusations rather than the actual supposed wrongdoing.

Boredfrom

« Reply #45154 on: March 22, 2023, 04:59:32 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-a-swastika-not-a-swastika-but-a-swastika.700060/page-2#post-103036591

For the swastika in the picture, it's being worn by Sid Vicious from the Sex Pistols. A quick googling says he wore it for little other reason than to be an asshole that upsets people.
Still is.

???

Superstar

« Reply #45155 on: March 22, 2023, 05:06:05 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/adult-swim-cuts-ties-with-justin-roiland-rick-morty-to-be-recast-up-hulu-has-cut-ties-also.679303/page-12#post-103036657

Roiland claims the case is dismissed. He is probably a creep (“so just regular youtuber stuff), but not a domestic abuser or rapist.

But. It wasn’t just her.

She is the only one that reported a supposed crime.

But what about all the sexual messages to teenage fans?

yeah I was going to say. Don't we have receipts of his actions? Like screenshots and stuff.

What it has to do with his domestic abuse case? He is a creeper, but he is not even ProJared level of internet creepo.

The case being dismissed doesn't mean squat in DV cases. Back when I was a DV advocate, we had a number of protection orders/charges dropped because the victims were unable to provide proof of abuse even though it was definitely happening.

Not to mentionthe fact that the law doesn't recognize emotional/psychological/financial abuse and mainly does physical. I knew a case where the victim got out before the abuser started physically abusing them, and because of that they couldn't get any protections because "they never physically hurt them."

Did this was before you got that job were you complained to PR about your boss’ son Harry Potter birthday party?

Back when I was a DV advocate

I, too, enjoy the finer side of domestic violence.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45156 on: March 22, 2023, 05:10:40 PM »

Still is.

???

That's Johnny Rotten. Sid Vicious is the "Sid and Nancy" Sid. Stabbed his girlfriend and then ODed in the late 70s.
OBE

Boredfrom

« Reply #45157 on: March 22, 2023, 05:17:25 PM »

Still is.

???

That's Johnny Rotten. Sid Vicious is the "Sid and Nancy" Sid. Stabbed his girlfriend and then ODed in the late 70s.

Oh, lol. Thanks for clarifying.

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #45158 on: March 22, 2023, 05:27:46 PM »
we had a number of protection orders/charges dropped because the victims were unable to provide proof of abuse even though it was definitely happening.
:wut

Not to mentionthe fact that the law doesn't recognize emotional/psychological/financial abuse and mainly does physical.
This is literally not true. Why do people on there just make shit up?

benjipwns

« Reply #45159 on: March 22, 2023, 05:30:09 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/j-k-rowling-and-her-legacy-of-hate-the-uk-gender-critical-movement.643740/page-60#post-102992743
Anyone think the success of Hog game is encouraging her even more?
Whilst terrible for years, it seems like she's only getting bolder about it.
That and the Elon-ing of twitter to bring back her pals
How do you get bolder than "spend every waking moment actively funding and demanding mass genocide and establishment of a global neo-Nazi regime"? Is Joanne looking at the [redacted] sales and saying "finally, I can feel the blood on my hands literally" and having herself driven around so she can look for victims?

NekoFever

« Reply #45160 on: March 22, 2023, 05:43:54 PM »
By their own construct, sex is different than gender.

That was in like 2012, grandpa  :social

benjipwns

« Reply #45161 on: March 22, 2023, 05:50:20 PM »
THANK YOU! I was hoping an ally would call out Pogi's epistemic and discursive violence against the subaltern being silenced in this community, I would have done it myself but the rest of the alters in my system were too tired from the constant capitalism, colonialism and white supremacy and could not perform the emotional labor necessary, something that was exacerbated recently because a man didn't do the duty of asking me out even when I flashed him my hookup knife in a dead end alley I surprised him in after following him to signal my interest.

Boredfrom

« Reply #45162 on: March 22, 2023, 06:07:32 PM »
we had a number of protection orders/charges dropped because the victims were unable to provide proof of abuse even though it was definitely happening.
:wut

Not to mentionthe fact that the law doesn't recognize emotional/psychological/financial abuse and mainly does physical.
This is literally not true. Why do people on there just make shit up?

Who is going to call them out?

benjipwns

« Reply #45163 on: March 22, 2023, 06:07:48 PM »
THANK YOU! I was hoping an ally would call out Pogi's epistemic and discursive violence against the subaltern being silenced in this community,
Agree, Pogi's post was literally stochastic terrorism directly targeting us intentionally.

benjipwns

« Reply #45164 on: March 22, 2023, 06:38:52 PM »
Sorry, that post was Sarah fronting, she's a young, fun and flirty world renown DNA scientist who has expert marksmanship skill with sniper rifles and a number of AOE spells for crowd control.

Straight Edge

• Boots & Braces
« Reply #45165 on: March 22, 2023, 06:59:42 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-a-swastika-not-a-swastika-but-a-swastika.700060/page-3

I think Sid Vicious bears a lot of responsibility too. If there's anyone in here who certainly should have known better, I'd say it was him.

:sabu :neogaf
Oi Oi

benjipwns

« Reply #45166 on: March 22, 2023, 07:06:20 PM »
A lot of people here claim to be "allies" but I notice that people aren't posting very much about Sarah's brave rejection of toxic masculinity to only have sex with women. We see you and consider yourself uninvited from her girlfriend's (April, also part of the system) upcoming birthday/slumber party for denying Sarah and April's right to exist and have very erotic sex with each other.

edit: Don't think I didn't notice The Bire giving a 503 error after I posted this. Very much side-eyeing the server right now.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 07:11:33 PM by benjipwns »

Yulwei

« Reply #45167 on: March 22, 2023, 07:21:59 PM »
Quote from: Kalor
This is the usual playbook where one case will get dismissed and it'll be proclaimed as some sweeping victory. Conviniently ignoring all the other behaviour that was called out.

Because the other behavior was not discussed in a court of law. Have you notice that this accusations are the equivalent of gossip? Have you notice that most recent and discussed fake accusations cases involved the “he was seducing minors online”?

Adult Swim probably would have waited until the case was over but his behavior online (and the assurances that he only do voices now for Rick and Morty) made it easier to them to throw him under the bus. The guy sounds like an asshole, but he was cancelled because internet accusations rather than the actual supposed wrongdoing.

And that brings me to the very next question. Can you actually shut up? Followed by, do you not have th self awareness to stop “well actually”ing the collective worldview concerning a topic involving a specific subset of jobs you don’t fucking work in? SHUT. UP. Fucking hell. No seriously, how many times do I have to tell the calvacade circlejerk of AI chuds which you're apart of mind you that I don't give a fuck about your opinion. Stop fucking talking to me about my own goddamn profession and the theoretical benefits of your "well I, uncreatively, just steal this art and press this button. because I have no fucking artistic voice.." Stay in your fucking lane. It's so fucking easy to not fucking gaslight people. Like deadass so fucking easy to shut up instead of going "Well actually i'm doing you guys a favor aren't I making your job easier" Stop talking dude. I am telling you. I do NOT consent to this fucking discussion because this is not a debate. I do not consent to me, who corrently works in my work field on the fucking daily and the many people who spent just as many years training as I did to work having their job replaced by a button click. I do not consider the fucking shit you're stanning to be a favor to us nor even to TO YOU. Because I don't give a flying fuck about the voice of fake artists. Shut up. And fucking listen. Stop talking to me.

And frankly as a POC, doubly shut up and stop quoting outdated laws to me. You keep including "Well actually the laws say" as if that's a gotha.

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45168 on: March 22, 2023, 07:39:16 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/lawsuit-against-justin-roiland-is-dismissed.700117/#post-103043116
:cop User Banned (1 Week): Making deliberate low effort thread concerning sensitive subject matter
Quote from: joeygreco1985
Quote from: Coyote Starrk
Also if you are going to make a thread the least you could do is throw quotes from the article into the OP.
Quote from: Volimar
Put a little effort into your OP, OP.
News article. Discuss.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/lawsuit-against-justin-roiland-is-dismissed.700117/#post-103043740
Quote from: Hecht
If someone else wants to make a thread that's more than just a link to an article, feel free.
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #45169 on: March 22, 2023, 07:41:31 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-a-swastika-not-a-swastika-but-a-swastika.700060/#post-103034713

:cop User Banned (1 Week): Drive-by trolling in a sensitive thread
Quote from: Älg
god forbid women do anything🙄🙄🙄🙄
OBE

Snoopycat_

« Reply #45170 on: March 22, 2023, 08:00:49 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/when-is-a-swastika-not-a-swastika-but-a-swastika.700060/page-3

I think Sid Vicious bears a lot of responsibility too. If there's anyone in here who certainly should have known better, I'd say it was him.

:sabu :neogaf

It's incredible how ignorant Ree are.

benjipwns

« Reply #45171 on: March 22, 2023, 08:03:59 PM »
And Joanne staked her entire reputation on this game. :lol

https://twitter.com/joss_prior/status/1638243204397953038

BIONIC

« Reply #45172 on: March 22, 2023, 08:08:09 PM »
Margs

Propagandhim

« Reply #45173 on: March 22, 2023, 08:42:39 PM »
In terms of engagement and player-to-activist ratio, Revolution 60 was more successful and continues to be more successful than Hogfarts Legashit

Yulwei

« Reply #45174 on: March 22, 2023, 08:55:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/variety-inside-victoria-alonso%E2%80%99s-shocking-exit-from-marvel-studios.700180/

And here's the inevitable puff piece/thread on the MCU yass queen who got her ass fired after Flopmania  :lol

They quote one single "senior VFX artist" in that article as proof that she was an angel and ignore https://twitter.com/__ChrisLee/status/1637943581490180096

who has done fantastic reporting on the VFX industry and the MCU

But there are actual VFX industry people in the thread already calling BS on that puff piece  :neogaf

Quote from: Keyframe
I think I speak for most vfx artists and prod when I say "fuck Victoria Alonso"

Quote from: Con-Amalgamate
Yep. Co-signed. They can trot out all the anonymous sources they like to say, oh, Alonso never did this, always professional, etc. - but anyone who is in the position to know (i.e., a position further down the ladder), knows all too well the truth. A fellow executive having kind words for her means nothing.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #45175 on: March 22, 2023, 08:59:31 PM »
https://mobile.twitter.com/PG_kamiya/status/1636630466542567424?
 :jgames

How long until these people
 :exxy
start with their usual stupidity?
Spud

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.
« Reply #45176 on: March 22, 2023, 09:01:40 PM »
Threads on Cyberpunk 2077 outside of the OT are banned. You are free to post about the update in the OT however.
didn't know...sorry...they really should make a sticky someplace of all these rules

They should

:lol

https://www.resetera.com/threads/cyberpunk-2077-rt-overdrive-mode-preview-coming-on-april-11th-with-update-1-62.700195/#post-103048855

PogiJones

« Reply #45177 on: March 22, 2023, 09:46:14 PM »
THANK YOU! I was hoping an ally would call out Pogi's epistemic and discursive violence against the subaltern being silenced in this community,
Agree, Pogi's post was literally stochastic terrorism directly targeting us intentionally.

Dear BenjiPwns,

I am writing to express my indignation and disappointment with the way you and your groupies have been treating me. Your behavior towards me has been completely unacceptable, and I feel that it is time to address it.

I have noticed that you and your followers have been unfairly harsh towards me. I have been subjected to name-calling, insults, and other forms of harassment, both in person and online. This behavior is not only hurtful but also completely disrespectful and unacceptable.

I would like to remind you and your groupies that we are all human beings and we deserve to be treated with respect and decency. It is not okay to treat others in a way that makes them feel belittled or devalued. We should all strive to create a safe and welcoming environment where everyone feels included and respected.

I urge you and your followers to uphold the principles of respect and decency from now on. Please refrain from engaging in any further harassment or negativity towards me or anyone else. Let us work together to create a positive and supportive community where everyone can thrive.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

PogiJones

« Reply #45178 on: March 22, 2023, 09:51:35 PM »
Throw in an insult about Benji's mom
I'm sorry, but as an AI language model, I cannot include insults or offensive language in my responses. I am programmed to maintain a professional and respectful tone in all of my interactions. I suggest addressing the issue at hand without resorting to insults or derogatory comments, as that can escalate the situation and make things worse.

PogiJones

« Reply #45179 on: March 22, 2023, 10:40:32 PM »