Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1828603 times)

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #6300 on: October 28, 2021, 10:11:05 AM »
And I only registered so I could point and laugh at you lot pointing and laughing at the other lot.

Fucking look how that turned out.

Margs

marrec

« Reply #6301 on: October 28, 2021, 10:40:37 AM »
how out of touch are era people?

Asking people without lovers or friends what it feels like to find a lover cheating on you with a friend

I mean... ain't no reason to shoot your estranged wife in the face tho, gotta be a real fucked up dude to do that.

porkbun

• #1 Pit-Fighter fan
« Reply #6302 on: October 28, 2021, 10:43:32 AM »
And I only registered so I could point and laugh at you lot pointing and laughing at the other lot.

Fucking look how that turned out.

Damn, I guess James Hetfield was a real prick when he was drinking.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6303 on: October 28, 2021, 11:04:58 AM »

Asking people without lovers or friends what it feels like to find a lover cheating on you with a friend

I mean... ain't no reason to shoot your estranged wife in the face tho, gotta be a real fucked up dude to do that.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6304 on: October 28, 2021, 11:08:19 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jinnkid-creator-of-the-skyrim-in-real-life-videos-arrested-for-murdering-his-wife.506463/

Another set of lives ended/ruined by toxic masculinity. Feel absolutely awful for the daughter.

Teach boys how to handle rejection and that women/the world don't exist for them early for the love of god

Men need to learn that we don’t get to posses other humans.
RIP young people.

https://www.complex.com/life/oklahoma-woman-tramples-husband-atv-divorce

So is he gonna be banned from all social media or what? Kinda sick his account is active unless it'd already removed?

Asking the important questions

Did they make a "Stop right there, criminal scum!" joke yet?

Hermit

« Reply #6305 on: October 28, 2021, 11:11:58 AM »
when my ex cheated on me with a guy I knew, instead of killing her, I screamed, cried, and shitted myself

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #6306 on: October 28, 2021, 11:12:10 AM »
Also, if you need food so badly that you're monitoring your driver like some fucking high school math problem ("I live 15 minutes west of a restaurant that I ordered from with Uber Eats. I had a driver go east 10 minutes, back toward the restaurant, then north for 25 minutes, then to me.") then maybe you shouldn't trust the delivery of that food to an overworked dude in a Prius.

There's someone who said the nearest kabob shop is 10 mins away like seriously is it too much to get it yourself?  Era people are doomed if they're lazy to get their own food that's so damn nearb--

https://www.resetera.com/threads/help-me-era-does-this-chocolate-milk-expire-on-the-28th-or-the-29th.506595/

Nvm, spoke too soon.

BikeJesus

« Reply #6307 on: October 28, 2021, 11:21:06 AM »

He sounds like a real jerk!

« Reply #6308 on: October 28, 2021, 11:21:13 AM »
Also, if you need food so badly that you're monitoring your driver like some fucking high school math problem ("I live 15 minutes west of a restaurant that I ordered from with Uber Eats. I had a driver go east 10 minutes, back toward the restaurant, then north for 25 minutes, then to me.") then maybe you shouldn't trust the delivery of that food to an overworked dude in a Prius.

There's someone who said the nearest kabob shop is 10 mins away like seriously is it too much to get it yourself?  Era people are doomed if they're lazy to get their own food that's so damn nearb--

https://www.resetera.com/threads/help-me-era-does-this-chocolate-milk-expire-on-the-28th-or-the-29th.506595/

Nvm, spoke too soon.

What is a kabob?

It’s kabab

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6309 on: October 28, 2021, 11:22:05 AM »

Nvm, spoke too soon.

What is a kabob?

It’s kabab

Ur a kabab

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6310 on: October 28, 2021, 11:30:03 AM »
It’s kebab. They probably don’t have them in America. Kebab shops are where us Brits go to throw up at 3 in the morning

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6311 on: October 28, 2021, 11:34:34 AM »
Also apparently where the Avengers go after they save New York

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6312 on: October 28, 2021, 11:34:39 AM »
it's k-bab  :juche

marrec

« Reply #6313 on: October 28, 2021, 11:39:49 AM »

He sounds like a real jerk!

Ya sure but only because he's a successful TikToker, not the double murder thing.

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6314 on: October 28, 2021, 11:42:05 AM »
kxbxb :wag

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #6315 on: October 28, 2021, 11:43:58 AM »
It’s kebab. They probably don’t have them in America. Kebab shops are where us Brits go to throw up at 3 in the morning

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doner_kebab#Canada

We call them donairs, and they are standard fare at pizza places on the east coast.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 11:54:01 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6316 on: October 28, 2021, 11:46:44 AM »
out west we call them "bone airs" and they are standard fair 49er games  :pacspit

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6317 on: October 28, 2021, 11:57:54 AM »
I bet they’re shitty, gay kebabs filled with salad.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6318 on: October 28, 2021, 12:00:55 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-democrats-set-to-cut-free-community-college-climate-program-from-biden%E2%80%99s-economic-plan-as-they-trim-price-tag-up-paid-family-leave-too.503409/page-19#post-76044231

lol this is that meme about putting the stick into the bicycle

Biden chose to go overseas now and Pelosi chose to vote on the infrastructure bill now as well. They have only themselves to blame.

Isn't this user a pedo for his pedo posts on GAF?

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6319 on: October 28, 2021, 12:03:11 PM »
i believe he was a mod at one point too :girlaff
(ice)

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6320 on: October 28, 2021, 12:35:16 PM »

Lettuce, tomato, and onion are the standard.  :snob
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6321 on: October 28, 2021, 12:41:50 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/state-of-play-announced-for-october-27-2pm-pt-5pm-et-11pm-cet-updates-on-third-party-releases-few-reveals-20-minutes-long.504201/page-46#post-76012560

User Banned (1 Day): Hostility toward another user, previous infraction for similar behavior
Quote from:  turbobutts
man shut the hell up. ultra bitch-made post. grown adult but with the Gamer gene apparently. why don't you head to twitter and DM the dev teams of all these games and tell them that their games should have been twitter announcements, that their tiny indie game that they've given up their life to make is taking up too much space for you, when instead we could have got another AAA marvel trailer to pog-off too. because obviously we don't get enough of that. I'm replying to you so you're my scapegoat here, but you're far from the only one. this is like the default attitude in gaming spaces on the internet and it sucks and makes it less inclusive. grow up
:badass
OBE

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6322 on: October 28, 2021, 12:56:20 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/bobcat-goldthwait-on-cancel-culture-his-rivalry-with-seinfeld-and-what-the-internet-gets-wrong-about-robin-williams.506538/

ITT Jerry Seinfeld is #doublecancelled because uhhhhh Bobcat Goldthwaite has a long running grudge / feud against him and brought him up to shit talk him? :huh

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race

Cauliflower Of Love

• I found my bearings, they were in the race
« Reply #6324 on: October 28, 2021, 01:09:50 PM »

lol

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6325 on: October 28, 2021, 01:19:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/state-of-play-announced-for-october-27-2pm-pt-5pm-et-11pm-cet-updates-on-third-party-releases-few-reveals-20-minutes-long.504201/page-46#post-76012560

User Banned (1 Day): Hostility toward another user, previous infraction for similar behavior
Quote from:  turbobutts
man shut the hell up. ultra bitch-made post. grown adult but with the Gamer gene apparently. why don't you head to twitter and DM the dev teams of all these games and tell them that their games should have been twitter announcements, that their tiny indie game that they've given up their life to make is taking up too much space for you, when instead we could have got another AAA marvel trailer to pog-off too. because obviously we don't get enough of that. I'm replying to you so you're my scapegoat here, but you're far from the only one. this is like the default attitude in gaming spaces on the internet and it sucks and makes it less inclusive. grow up
:badass

Because I expect people who are grown adults who have worked in this industry for years to not waste both our and their own time and effort to make something that could have been some simple twitter announcements. The only noteworthy announcement is SO6 and that also could have been a trailer released by SE. Why go through all this trouble for such a wet fart of a presentation? At the very least, they should shadow drop the presentation so as to lower expectations. Instead, they announced this a week ahead meaning they actually thought people will leave hyped. Like, yeah I'm hyped alright. For Death's Door......on the Switch. Good job, Sony.

:era

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6326 on: October 28, 2021, 01:39:00 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/mlb-postseason-2021-ot-chaos-averted.495495/page-80#post-75965988

User Banned (1 Month): Excusing racism
Quote from: Stormy_One_Kenobi
Quote from: Cheesebu
Yea, nah. It’s racist. You do you tho. “It’s tradition” has been used to excuse racism for hundreds of years. That doesn’t make it not racist. It just means you’re impressionable and maybe not that bright.
I just wanna say that this is very condescending. You will likely not care, and that's fine. I will also say that too many people do not take into account intent. I voted Biden and Dem completely down ticket here in GA. Don't know if I am liberal myself, but I would say I probably lean that way at the very least and I have done the chop at a braves game. I have done it at home. Not one time have I ever felt I was being racist for that. It is a battle cry, a rally cry, celebratory even, not done in a mocking tone.

But as you say, you do you tho. Be angry at people for petty reasons, about something that not even the vast majority of people you say this is racist against care about one way or another, instead of the truly evil/horrible/vile things that are out there.

Edit: Now you want to talk about Chief Knock-A-Homma being racist, we can talk. That was wrong from day one in my eyes. But it was a different time and thankfully we dropped him quite a while ago. I hear some say bring him back, and just... no. Leave him in the past.

I have to side with Era here, the tomahawk chop seems pretty racist to me.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 05:55:14 PM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

Taco Bell Tower

Boredfrom

Jansen

« Reply #6329 on: October 28, 2021, 03:20:48 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

lol

MouldyK's avatar  :kobeyuck :jared

Nalgas de Toro is awesome, thought.

if that shit is supposed to be awesome please get me the fuck off this planet

Boredfrom

« Reply #6330 on: October 28, 2021, 03:27:24 PM »
(Image removed from quote.)

lol

MouldyK's avatar  :kobeyuck :jared

Nalgas de Toro is awesome, thought.

if that shit is supposed to be awesome please get me the fuck off this planet

But is what you guys like to do. Isn’t it?  :comeon

Is right there Bionic alley.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #6331 on: October 28, 2021, 06:11:31 PM »

Lettuce, tomato, and onion are the standard.  :snob
W/ garlic sauce and extra hummus pls sir

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6332 on: October 28, 2021, 06:16:13 PM »

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #6333 on: October 28, 2021, 06:41:35 PM »
Nothing new has been brought up in this thread for a while. With nearly 7500 posts and 350000 views it's had more replies than the entire Constructive Community thread and has been seen almost as many times as the General Guide itself. No other site announcement has ever had this kind of visibility or engagement. And at this point the discussion has long since been exhausted.

At the end of the day nothing has changed about site policy and the new ownership remains committed to our independence. ResetEra will keep on keeping on, same as it always has. Thank you all for your time and input, and for being a part of this forum.

This thread will now be archived.
Thank you B-Dubs for making sure the discussion that had a whole six posts over the prior two days did not get out of control and continue despite nobody who matters wanting it to, thank you for making sure the discussion was exhausted by answering all the outstanding questions that remained and also thank you for whisking the thread away to the archives where nobody will ever think to look for it.

« Reply #6334 on: October 28, 2021, 06:46:03 PM »
Samoyed is Samoyeding all throughout here:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kim-jong-un-ordered-north-koreans-to-eat-less-food-until-2025.506826/

People are still biting and I don't think we've hit the ban point yet in anything, but we have hit the "what do you think I think" point:
https://www.resetera.com/threads/kim-jong-un-ordered-north-koreans-to-eat-less-food-until-2025.506826/post-76070922
Quote from: samoyed
Quote from: sacrament
I keep telling you I am OK with supplying the humanitarian aide. I think you're not really reading anything I am typing.
This is the 'thoughts and prayers' of geopolitics. You cannot, simultaneously, be 'okay with humanitarian aide' and think 'we need to keep up sanctions on DPRK', because one stance interferes with the other, they are mutually exclusive. Saying "I'm okay with aide" is useless noise, unless it translates to actionable policy. There is no meaningful policy behind "I'm okay with aide". It is like when Manchin says "I'm okay with helping the poor, by not with these handouts". They are weasel words to try to get out of committing to meaningful action while maintaining the facade of morality.
Quote from: Hanzo
That article isn't making the point you think it is.
What do you think is the point I think it is making?

I still can't decide if I think he's sincere or if he's just a troll.

Boredfrom

« Reply #6335 on: October 28, 2021, 06:56:37 PM »
He is sincere, just clueless and not realizing he is a useful idiot for those regimes. He is not the first person with that weird way of thinking (western world bad but these totalitarian regimes are worth defending because... communism?).

« Reply #6336 on: October 28, 2021, 07:05:23 PM »
It's mostly just the combination of complete certainty in moral rightness with the weirdly capitalistic approach he takes to debate:
Quote from: Hanzo
And you are arguing that sanctions don't work and the article mentions this:
It's hard to know why Chinese authorities have shifted to subtler methods of controlling the region. It may be that searing criticism from the West, along with punishing political and commercial sanctions, have pushed authorities to lighten up. Or it may simply be that China judges it has come far enough in its goal of subduing the Uyghurs and other mostly Muslim minorities to relax its grip.
Quote from: samoyed
No. That is not why I posted the tweet. And to fully explain why would take more effort than I stand to gain, so I will refrain. Bad ROI.

Sure he could explain what his point even was, but bad ROI so nah.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6337 on: October 28, 2021, 07:18:25 PM »
I am extremely confused and don't understand what Kim Jong-un is doing here.

China has no COVID cases, why are you closing the China-NK border to... prevent COVID from coming to NK?
:dead
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #6338 on: October 28, 2021, 09:26:22 PM »
Oct 28 (Reuters) - Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI.O) Chief Executive Officer Bobby Kotick has asked the company's board to reduce his total compensation to $62,500, at a time when the owner of the "Call of Duty" franchise is battling claims over sexual harassment and discrimination at its workplace.

Kotick, who received a total compensation $154.6 million last year, said in a letter sent to employees on Thursday that he has sought a cut in his compensation until the company's transformational gender-related goals are met.

The video game publisher has also introduced a zero-tolerance harassment policy company-wide along with other changes like increasing the percentage of women and non-binary people in the company by 50% and waiving arbitration of sexual harassment and discrimination claims.

"Any Activision Blizzard employee found through our new investigative processes and resources to have retaliated against anyone for making a compliance complaint will be terminated immediately," Kotick said.
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Taco Bell Tower

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6340 on: October 28, 2021, 09:58:39 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/elon-musk-is-a-pretentious-piece-of-shit-and-his-fan-base-is-insufferable.506958/

And I mean every word of it. Dude is worth 300 billion dollars, most of it accumulated during this god awful pandemic. And to absolutely no one's surprise, he is against the billionaire tax. What’s even worse is his excuse. He wants to take humanity to Mars. Get the fuck out of here! What a piece of shit. This world is already riddled with poverty with millions living a low quality of life with little to no food, clean water, access to healthcare or secure housing. And this motherfucker here wants to hoard his wealth. But what makes me even more sick is all these morons who worship the dude or genuinely agree with him at the very least. What is it with people looking at this dude as if he’s some sort of genius god with some incredible vision for humanity? He’s just another piece of shit clogging up humanity’s collective sewage system and preventing us from progressing to a better, shit free society. Billionaires should not exist. Stop supporting and defending them.

That poll isn't fair  :lol

I want to lure him to my home under the pretense of him validating my newest cryptocurrency and when we get there I take him to the basement and brick him up behind a wall.

Just like you forced a female coworker into a date, Finale Fireworker.

benjipwns

« Reply #6341 on: October 28, 2021, 10:54:27 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): dismissive drive by

Downgrade
he got a month for this :lol

benjipwns

« Reply #6342 on: October 28, 2021, 10:56:26 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cyour-dasher-is-approaching-with-your-order-%E2%80%9D-dasher-drives-somewhere-else-for-25-minutes-while-you-track-them.506448/
NEETs who can't wait for their tendies got triggered and probably mass reported this dude:
User Warned: Hostility towards other members

No shit, that's how it works. You want it faster, go get it yourself.

Bunch of assholes in this thread. Probably the same dipshits saying not to ghost the poor poor companies and wasting their precious time.

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #6343 on: October 28, 2021, 11:30:00 PM »
User Banned (1 Month): dismissive drive by

Downgrade
he got a month for this :lol

lots of people will be really happy to see fewer native americans represented in the wider cultural zeitgeist :trumps

fighting irishmen are cool, white people can be in all the sports team and product names they want, but get all these minorities the hell out of branding  :doge
Uncle

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #6344 on: October 29, 2021, 03:15:32 AM »
Kotick taking a pay cut to avoid the new taxes. :thinking
🤴

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6345 on: October 29, 2021, 04:36:12 AM »
Kotick taking a pay cut to avoid the new taxes. :thinking

he'll probably pay more tax on that 60 large than he would have the 150 mil :bernie
(ice)

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6346 on: October 29, 2021, 06:09:46 AM »
I've never seend this muppet make a post that wasn't full of self pity, or just straight up bullshit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-little-annoyed-with-a-professor-of-mine.507090/
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 06:25:27 AM by Snoopycat_ »

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6347 on: October 29, 2021, 06:33:07 AM »
I've never seend this muppet make a post that wasn't full of self pity, or just straight up bullshit.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/a-little-annoyed-with-a-professor-of-mine.507090/

Holy fuck I did not realize I just wrote a damn book in my OP. Apologize for the length.

Wtf  :lol Also this is the dude who hates his mom and had a friend supposedly steal a neighbor's bird.  He should be bffs with that other guy who has beef his professor too.

benjipwns

« Reply #6348 on: October 29, 2021, 06:34:11 AM »
Everybody saying they never did an essay without listing sources or thinking it's weird that sources were not allowed is not reading the OP. This wasn't a paper, it was a midterm exam. If not for COVID it would have been done in class with no way to legitimately access outside sources. Unless he posts something that contradicts this I'm going to go ahead and assume that's what the professor means.

Yeah, you can use sources, obviously, there's no way for him to prevent it. But you told him you did. Sorry, refer to him to the dean if your A is so precious to you.

benjipwns

« Reply #6349 on: October 29, 2021, 06:41:01 AM »
Also, how the fuck did it take him six hours to do 80 multiple-choice/true-false questions?

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6350 on: October 29, 2021, 07:14:07 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/as-lgbt-how-do-you-cope-with-family-that-hate-you.507048/#post-76083843

Quote from: Speedstersonic
Quote from: oofouchugh
I cut off all contact with my blood relatives. They're not my real family.
2 reasons i cant do that. 1 is despite it all i still love my mom. And 2 is my family has money i hope to get still at least when they die. Not a huge amount but enough it would immensely help our situation. Like maybe finally afford to adopt at least.

:money
OBE

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6351 on: October 29, 2021, 07:20:05 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/elon-musk-is-a-pretentious-piece-of-shit-and-his-fan-base-is-insufferable.506958/

And I mean every word of it. Dude is worth 300 billion dollars, most of it accumulated during this god awful pandemic. And to absolutely no one's surprise, he is against the billionaire tax. What’s even worse is his excuse. He wants to take humanity to Mars. Get the fuck out of here! What a piece of shit. This world is already riddled with poverty with millions living a low quality of life with little to no food, clean water, access to healthcare or secure housing. And this motherfucker here wants to hoard his wealth. But what makes me even more sick is all these morons who worship the dude or genuinely agree with him at the very least. What is it with people looking at this dude as if he’s some sort of genius god with some incredible vision for humanity? He’s just another piece of shit clogging up humanity’s collective sewage system and preventing us from progressing to a better, shit free society. Billionaires should not exist. Stop supporting and defending them.

User Banned (Permanent): Trolling; long history of infractions including a recent ban of 3 months for making thread in bad faith.
OBE

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #6352 on: October 29, 2021, 07:34:35 AM »

User Banned (Permanent): Trolling; long history of infractions including a recent ban of 3 months for making thread in bad faith.

He gets banned for making this thread but at the same time the thread doesn't get locked?  ???

benjipwns

« Reply #6353 on: October 29, 2021, 08:07:24 AM »
And like 90% of the thread is agreeing completely with him. How is it even "trolling"? Did MOBA complain? Did Cerium file one last request with Royalan?

:idont

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6354 on: October 29, 2021, 08:18:29 AM »
Nothing new has been brought up in this thread for a while. With nearly 7500 posts and 350000 views it's had more replies than the entire Constructive Community thread and has been seen almost as many times as the General Guide itself. No other site announcement has ever had this kind of visibility or engagement. And at this point the discussion has long since been exhausted.

At the end of the day nothing has changed about site policy and the new ownership remains committed to our independence. ResetEra will keep on keeping on, same as it always has. Thank you all for your time and input, and for being a part of this forum.

This thread will now be archived.
Thank you B-Dubs for making sure the discussion that had a whole six posts over the prior two days did not get out of control and continue despite nobody who matters wanting it to, thank you for making sure the discussion was exhausted by answering all the outstanding questions that remained and also thank you for whisking the thread away to the archives where nobody will ever think to look for it.

"Nothing has changed about site policy except the literal changes to site policy that we buried in this thread"

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6355 on: October 29, 2021, 08:26:20 AM »
Eternals down to 61% on Rotten Tomatoes. If Venom ends up grossing more, they're going to have to put ZeoVGM on suicide watch. It's also weird seeing alleged socialist poster Mekanos defending the honour of the mega corporation Disney.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 08:41:46 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6356 on: October 29, 2021, 08:37:17 AM »

That poll isn't fair  :lol

If era's only consistent political motivation wasn't envy, they'd have less of a hate-on for Musk.
The stuff he does is literally the stuff they talk about, except he has the resources to do it.
I don't see hypothetical billionaire era happy about giving up big chunks of tax to bail out Big Power, or improving QoL for racist homophobic transphobe chuds in the third world

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6357 on: October 29, 2021, 08:39:51 AM »
Everybody saying they never did an essay without listing sources or thinking it's weird that sources were not allowed is not reading the OP. This wasn't a paper, it was a midterm exam. If not for COVID it would have been done in class with no way to legitimately access outside sources. Unless he posts something that contradicts this I'm going to go ahead and assume that's what the professor means.

Yeah, you can use sources, obviously, there's no way for him to prevent it. But you told him you did. Sorry, refer to him to the dean if your A is so precious to you.

Between this post and WriterInTheDarks hilarious self-owns, I legitimately fucking despair for the quality of current education

Hap Shaughnessy

« Reply #6358 on: October 29, 2021, 08:49:08 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/cnbc-democrats-set-to-cut-free-community-college-climate-program-from-biden%E2%80%99s-economic-plan-as-they-trim-price-tag-up-paid-family-leave-too.503409/page-27#post-76087725

User Banned (Permanent): Calling for assassination
Quote from: AusGeno
Quote from: BobLoblaw
So what kind of violence are you advocating then? People burning things down? People assaulting others? Bomb threats? What kind of violence is considered acceptable to you?
Assassinate Manchin!

:gun

spoiler (click to show/hide)
I think he was trying to say that's what samoyed would suggest.
[close]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2021, 08:53:22 AM by Hap Shaughnessy »
OBE

benjipwns

« Reply #6359 on: October 29, 2021, 09:17:18 AM »
I am opposed to the assassination of anyone.