Author Topic: Other Forums Containment Thread  (Read 1827964 times)

Lonewulfeus

• Former Unofficial Ambassador to ResetEra
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Salty Crackers
« Reply #6240 on: October 27, 2021, 07:35:13 PM »
People ITT use chromebooks?

Lets see what Yum! Brands(tm) has to say about their forum allowing poors to register :hhh

Is there anyone here connected to Era who might be able to get marrec un-lepered? Please?

Like the prophets of old I've been mocked and ostracized from every community for telling the truth so you're stuck with me until my fat shaming gets too intense for Demi and I'm forced to move on from here as well.

You left discord by your own accord.

Bet he has a 7 year loan on that accord

CHOW CHOW

• Iconzzzzz.... zzzzz
« Reply #6241 on: October 27, 2021, 07:35:14 PM »
Marrec's a phenomenal poster. Intelligent and nuanced. Not sure why you guys ride his dick so hard.
hey

team filler

• filler
  • filler
Re: Off-Site Discussion: Inappropriate Use of Another Member's Moderation History
« Reply #6242 on: October 27, 2021, 07:37:47 PM »
cerium retire bitch!

It worked  :ohhh
told ya, me n ceriums go way back. great guy, always let me make new troll accounts  :trumps

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6243 on: October 27, 2021, 07:49:29 PM »
You know Sony rees are getting mad when they start y'alling all over the place like they just rode in on the noon stagecoach

I just legitimately can't understand why it affects yall like this

some of y'all come across as so damn entitled.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/state-of-play-announced-for-october-27-2pm-pt-5pm-et-11pm-cet-updates-on-third-party-releases-few-reveals-20-minutes-long.504201/page-46

DJ Bedroom

« Reply #6244 on: October 27, 2021, 07:54:57 PM »
It was a shitty show. That fuckin star ocean trailer, the trailer with the band doing a PS commercial, it was so fucking bad

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6245 on: October 27, 2021, 08:02:10 PM »
Aye. Luckily I watched it after it had been on and was able to skip through all of it. A lot of pish

Kurt Russell

« Reply #6246 on: October 27, 2021, 08:03:42 PM »
Is it bad that I will probably buy the new FNAF game? I thought it looked fun.
woke

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
« Reply #6247 on: October 27, 2021, 08:05:33 PM »
You know Sony rees are getting mad when they start y'alling all over the place like they just rode in on the noon stagecoach

I just legitimately can't understand why it affects yall like this

some of y'all come across as so damn entitled.

(Image removed from quote.)

https://www.resetera.com/threads/state-of-play-announced-for-october-27-2pm-pt-5pm-et-11pm-cet-updates-on-third-party-releases-few-reveals-20-minutes-long.504201/page-46

It's hilarious.  It's short hand for, "Jk, i'm not mad.  I'm not mad.  You're the mad one."
sigh

Taco Bell Tower

• Your likes are brought to you by YUM! Brands
« Reply #6248 on: October 27, 2021, 08:33:28 PM »
Is it bad that I will probably buy the new FNAF game? I thought it looked fun.

We cancelled Scott for being a conservative, you bigot!  :bolo

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6249 on: October 27, 2021, 08:37:18 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cyour-dasher-is-approaching-with-your-order-%E2%80%9D-dasher-drives-somewhere-else-for-25-minutes-while-you-track-them.506448/

The most reasonable explanation is they got an order from one of the other apps, right? It doesn’t say “Your dasher has another drop off on the way”, it says you’re right by my house with an estimate of 1 minute…then the next time I check you’re four miles away in a parking lot.

Like, I don’t even know if I want to eat the food after you’ve been holding it for 25 minutes with no communication. Is that paranoid? This has happened twice in the last week. Should I be reporting these people? I don’t want to fuck up somebodies job, but if my food is time sensitive, why should I accept this?

The easiest way to get a refund is to say the food was bad, but what if the food is bad because my shit for brains dasher decided not to drop it off until it was soggy/cold/whatever.

I had a guy outside my house for maybe 20 minutes one time, he didn’t budge, there’s no explaining some of this shit

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6250 on: October 27, 2021, 08:44:50 PM »
Ree Online - The working class need to unionize to protect themselves from unfair working conditions. Karen bad. Karen bad. Karen bad. Karen bad.

Ree IRL - That fucking peasant delivered my food 20 minutes after I ordered. No tip for them. 1 star review. Also, I'm going to have some serious words with their manager

Also look at this thirsty fucker -

Not related but I get a laugh from the orders where it's supposed to be a female driver showing up but they have their boyfriend or whatever delivering for them.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 08:49:03 PM by Snoopycat_ »

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #6251 on: October 27, 2021, 08:59:08 PM »

Not related but I get a laugh from the orders where it's supposed to be a female driver showing up but they have their boyfriend or whatever delivering for them.
boyfriend is there because of creeps like this guy  :doge

Hap Shaughnessy

• Canadian Ambassador to Guam (Ret.)
« Reply #6252 on: October 27, 2021, 09:03:52 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/games-where-the-main-villain-is-black.506097/page-3#post-75967452

User Banned (Permanent): Racism across a series of posts, previous severe bans for dismissing bigotry
Quote from: Marble
Dear lord what's with all the triggered sensitive people all the time on this forum because of an innocent opinion? I'm a mixture of nationalities myself. I'm a huge Giancarlo fan. Love him in Breaking Bad and The Mandalorian. He plays a dictator in Far Cry in a country based on Cuba. I wouldn't call that a "black" villain. I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is and why we have to label the skin color of villains, but okay. I'm out, thread muted. Bunch of whiners.
OBE

Tektonic

• OG Cracker
« Reply #6253 on: October 27, 2021, 09:04:14 PM »

boyfriend is there because of creeps like this guy  :doge

probably rehearsing in the mirror her reaction to him casually mentioning his "tip"

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6254 on: October 27, 2021, 09:09:17 PM »
You know that gas smell? They add that

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6255 on: October 27, 2021, 09:21:42 PM »
Ree Online - The working class need to unionize to protect themselves from unfair working conditions. Karen bad. Karen bad. Karen bad. Karen bad.

Ree IRL - That fucking peasant delivered my food 20 minutes after I ordered. No tip for them. 1 star review. Also, I'm going to have some serious words with their manager

https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cyour-dasher-is-approaching-with-your-order-%E2%80%9D-dasher-drives-somewhere-else-for-25-minutes-while-you-track-them.506448/page-2#post-76014786

I’m happy to report my Spitz arrived quickly and still hot. Dashers redeemed.

Also my female dasher sent her BF/husband to drop it off…and my wife went to pick it up 😂. Double fake out.

« Reply #6256 on: October 27, 2021, 09:21:59 PM »
Quote from: B-Dubs
Nothing new has been brought up in this thread for a while. With nearly 7500 posts and 350000 views it's had more replies than the entire Constructive Community thread and has been seen almost as many times as the General Guide itself. No other site announcement has ever had this kind of visibility or engagement. And at this point the discussion has long since been exhausted.

At the end of the day nothing has changed about site policy and the new ownership remains committed to our independence. ResetEra will keep on keeping on, same as it always has. Thank you all for your time and input, and for being a part of this forum.

This thread will now be archived.

But how will Cerium answer questions when he wakes up?

Also The Best Thread On The Site would have more replies if mods weren't just flat-out ignoring questions in it unless there's massive outcry; just go in and derail with your buddies constantly and it, too, could have reached those same heights.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6257 on: October 27, 2021, 09:24:21 PM »
Of course nothing new has been brought up since the mods are shitposting and trying to redeem Cerium by giving users tags.

clothedmacuser

• Defender of Centrist Scum
sigh

marrec

« Reply #6259 on: October 27, 2021, 09:52:21 PM »

Lets see what Yum! Brands(tm) has to say about their forum allowing poors to register :hhh

Is there anyone here connected to Era who might be able to get marrec un-lepered? Please?

Like the prophets of old I've been mocked and ostracized from every community for telling the truth so you're stuck with me until my fat shaming gets too intense for Demi and I'm forced to move on from here as well.

And I shall return on that accord, until then I’ll luuurk

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6260 on: October 27, 2021, 09:57:20 PM »

:stahp

joeboy101

• TheBore rulez
« Reply #6261 on: October 27, 2021, 10:16:28 PM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/games-where-the-main-villain-is-black.506097/page-3#post-75967452

User Banned (Permanent): Racism across a series of posts, previous severe bans for dismissing bigotry
Dear lord what's with all the triggered sensitive people all the time on this forum because of an innocent opinion? I'm a mixture of nationalities myself. I'm a huge Giancarlo fan. Love him in Breaking Bad and The Mandalorian. He plays a dictator in Far Cry in a country based on Cuba. I wouldn't call that a "black" villain. I'm not even sure what the point of this thread is and why we have to label the skin color of villains, but okay. I'm out, thread muted. Bunch of whiners.

Quote from: OP of the thread
EDIT: If you wanna whine and cry about how someone’s choice in this thread ain’t technically black, FUCK OFF. Don’t.

Was thinking about this earlier but couldn’t come up with many. Of course we got the new far cry game and I can’t remember for sure but I think the main villain in horizon was a black man? He might have been a good guy, but I don’t really remember.

Im sure there are some indie games that have this but I don’t really fuck with em so don’t know. Lemme know!

Ganondorf.

:dayum

Plus that's some kind of dog pile on the guy, of the response, my favorite:

Quote from: DigitalOp, of course
Take this crybaby Cracka bullshit somewhere else

You sound like a fucking moron.

:spiders

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #6262 on: October 27, 2021, 10:17:53 PM »
:O

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6263 on: October 27, 2021, 10:22:45 PM »

Quote from: OP of the thread
EDIT: If you wanna whine and cry about how someone’s choice in this thread ain’t technically black, FUCK OFF. Don’t.

Was thinking about this earlier but couldn’t come up with many. Of course we got the new far cry game and I can’t remember for sure but I think the main villain in horizon was a black man? He might have been a good guy, but I don’t really remember.

Im sure there are some indie games that have this but I don’t really fuck with em so don’t know. Lemme know!

Ganondorf.

:dayum

Plus that's some kind of dog pile on the guy, of the response, my favorite:

Quote from: DigitalOp, of course
Take this crybaby Cracka bullshit somewhere else

You sound like a fucking moron.

:spiders

I know your coward ass ran but man fuck you. You didn’t claim the character wasn’t black you said the man wasn’t and that is dead ass wrong and that ain’t no innocent opinion.
:badass

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night

FUME5

« Reply #6265 on: October 28, 2021, 12:19:06 AM »

You do know I can boot you, damn voyeur.

Tripon

• Teach by day, Sleep by night
« Reply #6266 on: October 28, 2021, 12:40:31 AM »

Chromebooks are fine if you need a cheap laptop. They kinda took over the education market. I haven't worked at a school that doesn't use chromebooks to give to students.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 12:58:45 AM by Tripon »

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6267 on: October 28, 2021, 01:03:40 AM »

this slut has power there?  :neogaf

Propagandhim

« Reply #6268 on: October 28, 2021, 01:46:23 AM »
Quote from: Trigger
If nothing else, I've learned more about Giancarlo Esposito. Legitimately never knew he was Italian.

his fucking name is giancarlo esposito

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6269 on: October 28, 2021, 02:08:26 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cyour-dasher-is-approaching-with-your-order-%E2%80%9D-dasher-drives-somewhere-else-for-25-minutes-while-you-track-them.506448/page-2#post-76020489

I live 15 minutes west of a restaurant that I ordered from with Uber Eats. I had a driver go east 10 minutes, back toward the restaurant, then north for 25 minutes, then to me. Clearly he picked up another order and dropped it off before mine from another service. I called him out on it and he blamed traffic. I work close to that restaurant and even in the worst traffic I've ever seen it's not the 55 minutes that it took him. When I told him the app shows me his location and I knew where he went he told me to the fuck off and sped away.

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6270 on: October 28, 2021, 02:14:44 AM »
If nothing else, I've learned more about Giancarlo Esposito. Legitimately never knew he was Italian.

Ah, shit, didn't know that. But well... The characters he plays are usually black latinos at least. Wich doesn't change the point much. Wether he's italian or latino, he's still black. :p

FUME5

« Reply #6271 on: October 28, 2021, 02:15:06 AM »

this slut has power there?  :neogaf

I guess to a virgin everyone looks like a slut.   :patel

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6272 on: October 28, 2021, 02:30:10 AM »
registered in 2018  :crowdlaff :girlaff pathetic  :dobbs

FUME5

« Reply #6273 on: October 28, 2021, 02:34:59 AM »
And I only registered so I could point and laugh at you lot pointing and laughing at the other lot.

Fucking look how that turned out.

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #6274 on: October 28, 2021, 02:46:15 AM »
And I only registered so I could point and laugh at you lot pointing and laughing at the other lot.

Fucking look how that turned out.

You joined just in time to get rich
:O

ShutUp

« Reply #6275 on: October 28, 2021, 02:53:23 AM »

Sounds like a cracka to me!

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #6276 on: October 28, 2021, 04:16:20 AM »

Ah, shit, didn't know that. But well... The characters he plays are usually black latinos at least. Wich doesn't change the point much. Wether he's italian or latino, he's still black. :p
Obviously Esposito is one of "the good ones", because they'd be screeching about cultural appropriation if he hadn't starred in so many beloved roles.
Spud

Taco Bell Tower

« Reply #6277 on: October 28, 2021, 05:19:33 AM »
So Redguards are basically the black human race in the Elder Scrolls series. Here's the description of their skills as player characters:

The racial skills of the Redguards reflect their ancestral legacy as sword masters, giving them bonuses to shields, base stamina, stamina recovery, movement, and duration of effects from food. Their ability to flow in martial combat is unparalleled.

https://www.resetera.com/threads/what-are-the-worst-examples-of-fantasy-racism-in-media.506544/#post-76022097

Planetsmasher:
So I don't watch RWBY because it looks terrible and annoying, but let me get this straight. A pro-minority rights group's existence causes racism in that universe? Wow. That's...wow.

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #6278 on: October 28, 2021, 05:47:55 AM »
Quote from: Morricunt
Nothing will ever beat Varg's pen and paper RPG MYFAROG, which is so comically and deliberately racist it'd make Lovecraft blush. If you're not familiar with it, well, let's just say that Varg is a white supremacist, and features noble, powerful white races in his "lore", and disgusting, degenerate dark-skinned races, and also Jewish analogues/stereotypes too. Yeah.

But outside of that, which is some obscure nonsense anyway, the first thing that came to my mind is the Drow in the Forgotten Realms.
Ahhh, I see Morrigan is on a first name basis with a literal neo-nazi. She's also playing that, "I'm so much more hardcore than you because I can make obscure references to things you don't know about" card.
Spud

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #6279 on: October 28, 2021, 06:39:04 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/%E2%80%9Cyour-dasher-is-approaching-with-your-order-%E2%80%9D-dasher-drives-somewhere-else-for-25-minutes-while-you-track-them.506448/page-2#post-76020489

I live 15 minutes west of a restaurant that I ordered from with Uber Eats. I had a driver go east 10 minutes, back toward the restaurant, then north for 25 minutes, then to me. Clearly he picked up another order and dropped it off before mine from another service. I called him out on it and he blamed traffic. I work close to that restaurant and even in the worst traffic I've ever seen it's not the 55 minutes that it took him. When I told him the app shows me his location and I knew where he went he told me to the fuck off and sped away.

genius move, piss off your local driver who might get assigned your delivery in the future  :brain
Uncle

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6280 on: October 28, 2021, 06:49:41 AM »

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #6281 on: October 28, 2021, 06:50:35 AM »
Quote from: B-Dubs
Nothing new has been brought up in this thread for a while. With nearly 7500 posts and 350000 views it's had more replies than the entire Constructive Community thread and has been seen almost as many times as the General Guide itself. No other site announcement has ever had this kind of visibility or engagement. And at this point the discussion has long since been exhausted.

At the end of the day nothing has changed about site policy and the new ownership remains committed to our independence. ResetEra will keep on keeping on, same as it always has. Thank you all for your time and input, and for being a part of this forum.

This thread will now be archived.

But how will Cerium answer questions when he wakes up?

Also The Best Thread On The Site would have more replies if mods weren't just flat-out ignoring questions in it unless there's massive outcry; just go in and derail with your buddies constantly and it, too, could have reached those same heights.

I'm sure they're not so stupid to not realize that a lot of those views come from offsite. Citing the reply number is also funny when you have pages and pages of mods and their cronies spam shitposts

marrec

« Reply #6282 on: October 28, 2021, 07:52:20 AM »
Marrec's a phenomenal poster. Intelligent and nuanced. Not sure why you guys ride his dick so hard.

You forgot handsome and humble so I'm only paying you 70% of the quoted price.

marrec

« Reply #6283 on: October 28, 2021, 07:59:47 AM »

genius move, piss off your local driver who might get assigned your delivery in the future  :brain

You'd think someone on ERA would be more sympathetic toward a low wage delivery person tbh... if I'm ordering GrubHub it's with the expectation that 5% of the time some shit is going to happen and my food won't be great for one reason or another and I ain't blaming Charlie the Driver cause next week when I want Empanadas but I'm too much of a lazy shit to go GET Empanadas it's gunna be Charlie bringing me my food.

remy

• my hog is small but it is mighty
« Reply #6284 on: October 28, 2021, 08:25:05 AM »
bullying low wage doordasher is actually punching up from the perspective of slave reset mods

Snoopycat_

« Reply #6285 on: October 28, 2021, 08:49:12 AM »

Ahhh, I see Morrigan is on a first name basis with a literal neo-nazi. She's also playing that, "I'm so much more hardcore than you because I can make obscure references to things you don't know about" card.

Is anyone even remotely surprised that morrigan knows what Varg is up to these days. They’re probably pen pals

Pissy F Benny

• Is down with the sickness
« Reply #6286 on: October 28, 2021, 09:01:55 AM »
they probably share a mutual appreciation for muslims :teehee

spoiler (click to show/hide)
idk who varg is
[close]
(ice)

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #6287 on: October 28, 2021, 09:02:52 AM »

You'd think someone on ERA would be more sympathetic toward a low wage delivery person tbh... if I'm ordering GrubHub it's with the expectation that 5% of the time some shit is going to happen and my food won't be great for one reason or another and I ain't blaming Charlie the Driver cause next week when I want Empanadas but I'm too much of a lazy shit to go GET Empanadas it's gunna be Charlie bringing me my food.

imagine a similar thread:

was sitting at the window of mcdonalds for 10 GODDAMN MINUTES while I watched this bitch inside play with her phone and not make me my goddamn food. when she brought it over I said "you gonna apologize for the wait?" and she said "we're going as fast as we can sir" and I said "bitch I saw you playing the candy crush" and she just rolled her eyes at me

this is unacceptable this day and age, right era?
Uncle

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #6288 on: October 28, 2021, 09:16:10 AM »
In reality if you’re gonna be lazy as fuck and order food in you kind of need to just go with the flow.
Like there’s no way I’m pissing off someone delivering my food.

marrec

« Reply #6289 on: October 28, 2021, 09:23:31 AM »
Also, if you need food so badly that you're monitoring your driver like some fucking high school math problem ("I live 15 minutes west of a restaurant that I ordered from with Uber Eats. I had a driver go east 10 minutes, back toward the restaurant, then north for 25 minutes, then to me.") then maybe you shouldn't trust the delivery of that food to an overworked dude in a Prius.

HardcoreRetro

• Punk Mushi no Onna
« Reply #6290 on: October 28, 2021, 09:24:56 AM »

idk who varg is
[close]

The guy behind Burzum. (Black metal) Killed a band member when playing with Mayhem. (Another black metal band.)

Transhuman

• youtu.be/KCVCmGPgJS0
« Reply #6291 on: October 28, 2021, 09:25:36 AM »
I'm just imagining that guy staring at his phone screen for the entire 55 mins and getting progressively more upset as the food moves further away, then closer, then further away again.

team filler

• filler
  • filler
« Reply #6292 on: October 28, 2021, 09:30:17 AM »

idk who varg is
[close]

The guy behind Burzum. (Black metal) Killed a band member when playing with Mayhem. (Another black metal band.)
"black" metal seems racist tbh

Ghoul

• Cremation will be my last chance to have a smoking hot body. We have already made the arrangements.
« Reply #6293 on: October 28, 2021, 09:35:04 AM »
It filled with YT dudes too  :o

« Reply #6294 on: October 28, 2021, 09:47:32 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jinnkid-creator-of-the-skyrim-in-real-life-videos-arrested-for-murdering-his-wife.506463/

Another set of lives ended/ruined by toxic masculinity. Feel absolutely awful for the daughter.

Teach boys how to handle rejection and that women/the world don't exist for them early for the love of god

Men need to learn that we don’t get to posses other humans.
RIP young people.

https://www.complex.com/life/oklahoma-woman-tramples-husband-atv-divorce

how out of touch are era people?

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #6295 on: October 28, 2021, 09:52:27 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/jinnkid-creator-of-the-skyrim-in-real-life-videos-arrested-for-murdering-his-wife.506463/

Another set of lives ended/ruined by toxic masculinity. Feel absolutely awful for the daughter.

Teach boys how to handle rejection and that women/the world don't exist for them early for the love of god

Men need to learn that we don’t get to posses other humans.
RIP young people.

https://www.complex.com/life/oklahoma-woman-tramples-husband-atv-divorce

So is he gonna be banned from all social media or what? Kinda sick his account is active unless it'd already removed?

Asking the important questions

Uncle

• Have You Ever
« Reply #6296 on: October 28, 2021, 10:01:44 AM »
does the youtube TOS say "we will remove your videos if you are ever arrested on suspicion of murder"  :thinking
Uncle

Propagandhim

« Reply #6297 on: October 28, 2021, 10:05:59 AM »
Quote from: Pissy F Benny
idk who varg is

Varg posted a pic of his like 9 kids on Twitter once and I spit out my drink.  For a guy that touts himself as the master race, he has -- and i know this sounds bad... the most consistently ugly kids I've ever seen in my life. 
« Last Edit: October 28, 2021, 10:11:58 AM by Propagandhim »

10centtacos

« Reply #6298 on: October 28, 2021, 10:06:58 AM »
https://www.resetera.com/threads/rumor-sackboy-a-big-adventure-is-on-the-steamdb.505911/page-4#post-75957498

Quote from: Alvis, post: 75934800, member: 3677

- Only games 2 years or older will get ported.

- Ok it can be less than 2 years old if it's a cross-gen game

- ?????

Quote from: arsene_P5, post: 75943620, member: 66252

Exactly. The arbitrary rules some make for Sony are always changing. Started with Sony will never port games to PC and since then had several iterations.

Quote from: GrrImAFridge, post: 75957498, member: 1578

- Sony will never port games to PC.

- Sony is porting the Quantic Dream games because it is an investor in Epic and the exclusivity money paid for development. Don't expect more ports.

- Sony is porting Horizon Zero Dawn because most of the work has been done on account of Death Stranding using the same engine and it wants to drum up interest in the sequel. Don't expect ports of anything released relatively recently.

- Sony is porting Days Gone because it underperformed. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful franchise, like Uncharted.

- Sony is porting Uncharted because it's dormant franchise. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful and active franchise, like God of War.

- Sony is porting God of War (2018) because it's not a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of games that are also available on PS5.

- Sony is porting Sackboy because it is a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of PS5 exclusives. <--- We are here.

- Sony is porting [PS5 exclusive] because [reason]. Don't expect day-one releases.

- I can't believe Sony is doing day-one releases! I'm cancelling my pre-orders! / I always suspected Sony's PC port initiative would culminate in day-and-date releases! I never said otherwise, no sir!

Love seeing SonyEra get dunked on :mynicca

GreatSageEqualOfHeaven

• Dumbass Monkey
« Reply #6299 on: October 28, 2021, 10:08:46 AM »

Asking people without lovers or friends what it feels like to find a lover cheating on you with a friend