Author Topic: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town  (Read 212990 times)

Tasty

Tasty

Re: USA Politics Thread |OT| Cleaning up the town
« Reply #4021 on: January 16, 2023, 11:34:29 PM »
https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1615109922403885067

"So I hear he's running, we'll handle that the way I handle things" o shi  :omg

Trump "handling things": "It's been three years of #stopthesteal and Biden's still in office!! :crybaby"

Hillary "handling things":

benjipwns

• your bright ideas always burn me
« Reply #4022 on: January 16, 2023, 11:54:18 PM »
https://arstechnica.com/cars/2023/01/wyoming-republicans-take-a-stand-want-to-ban-electric-cars/

:derp Why are Republicans like this lol
I'm not sure the headline here is accurate, as Ars Technica notes in their article:
Anderson told the Cowboy State Daily that if successful, Wyoming's legislature would inform the rest of the world that "if you don’t like our petroleum cars, well, we don’t like your electric cars."

But even if the bill passes—not impossible, given the tight Republican control of both chambers of Wyoming's legislature—it does not bind the state to any action other than a general sense of opprobrium toward cars powered by batteries.

Indeed, the Cowboy State Daily quotes State Senator Brian Boner, another politician behind the bill, as saying some might describe the bill as "tongue-in-cheek, but obviously it’s a very serious issue that deserves some public discussion."
I actually wonder if they could pass this if it wasn't a meaningless resolution or if it'd die immediately.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4023 on: January 19, 2023, 06:37:08 PM »
This is the weirdest political campaign of all time.
Even more of an anti-campaign than the 2016 campaign.

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1615758359596261377

Is 'Diamond' the trigger word for a Wagner squad to take out Ronnie?
🤴

HaughtyFrank

• Haughty and a little naughty
« Reply #4024 on: January 19, 2023, 08:24:11 PM »
https://twitter.com/JUNlPER/status/1616108471052558336

There's something special about US politics

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4025 on: January 19, 2023, 10:33:25 PM »
Spud

benjipwns

« Reply #4026 on: January 19, 2023, 10:55:22 PM »
So this drag queen killed a dog?

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4027 on: January 19, 2023, 11:41:25 PM »
So this drag queen killed a dog?

Come on, he didn't kill a dog. He just stole money from a GoFundMe for a veteran's dying service dog. In drag.
©@©™

benjipwns

« Reply #4028 on: January 21, 2023, 05:11:36 AM »
https://twitter.com/JacksonLeeTX18/status/1615936693533609984

:stahp

for clarification on what Sheila Jackson Lee's bill actually wants to do

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 07:20:56 PM by Nintex »
🤴

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #4030 on: January 23, 2023, 02:49:59 AM »
I will probably have an aneurysm if Trump is re-elected.

Himu

« Reply #4031 on: January 23, 2023, 12:06:43 PM »
The DeSantis AP class thing is comical. Left grasping at straws. Florida DoE reports more African American Studies classes have been engaged under DeSantis' tenure. Lmao
IYKYK

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4034 on: January 23, 2023, 03:31:16 PM »
I will probably have an aneurysm if Trump is re-elected.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1616994104327475201

It's going to be wild when Trump loses the electoral college but wins the popular vote.
🤴

Himu

« Reply #4035 on: January 23, 2023, 04:58:25 PM »
Repeat after me.

Trump is going to lose.
IYKYK

benjipwns

james

• Donate to the JAMES FUND
« Reply #4037 on: January 24, 2023, 09:05:44 AM »
Im hearing rumors that Mueller and Comey are Russian assets
:O

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4038 on: January 24, 2023, 09:10:10 AM »
You should try and look up the entire 'Diamond Eulogy' Trump did, it's the best stand-up comedy act in ages.

Silk: "Whenever we went to see him, Trump treated us like one of his children, we were so close..."

Trump: "I knew Diamond but I didn't know you (Silk) at all."

Trump [in front of a 99% African American audience in a black church]: "I've always wondered about this do you guys prefer to be called African American or Black?"

🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4040 on: January 24, 2023, 02:06:46 PM »
🤴

james

« Reply #4041 on: January 24, 2023, 02:49:27 PM »
Keep digging boys, we might finally get Cheney

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4042 on: January 24, 2023, 04:07:19 PM »
Keep digging boys, we might finally get Cheney
He probably moved them all to George's ranch.

"Heya Dick, long time no see partner."

"Hello George, ...can we store these boxes in your barn? I'm uhh helping Liz to redecorate. Her diary is in there somewhere so she insists no one peeks in the boxes."

"Sure thing Dick! 6 vans? Woowee partner, nothing like some spring cleaning right? Did you see this thing about Pence? Am I glad I left all that spooky stuff to you, Condi and Rummy and never read any of those papers.
Imagine lying about that to the feds, now that's a Texas Rodeo Mexican Stand-off with the feds you don't want to get involved in, imagine having to find a lawyer willing to take that case. I still have nightmares from 9/11"

"Hmm yes, looks like Mike Pence is in a lot of trouble George. 9/11 was a tragedy for many Americans George if you're still traumatized that shows character and courage"

"Yeah but many Americans didn't have to deal with that commitee stuff that turns your brain into a fried corn stick"

"Well George, just like I told you - they never see it from our perspective"

:kermit
🤴

Snoopycat_

« Reply #4043 on: January 24, 2023, 08:19:18 PM »
At least we could respect the levels of evil Cheney achieved. Cheney was fun evil. He was shoot you in the face for giggles evil. Trump, Biden and the shitehawks who blat around these days are just incompetent bores.

Himu

« Reply #4044 on: January 25, 2023, 07:43:03 AM »
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618090259862147074

I'm going to just paste what someone on my Discord server said because they said it all:

Sad that "civil rights" has become a cover for radical leftism.

More often than not when civil rights is mentioned you can assume that the activist involved has some ties to abolishing the police, Marxism, attacking "whiteness," pushing black supremacy, or falsely causing racial moral panics.

It started back in roughly 2017 with the women's march but a lot of other institutions that claim to follow civil rights like the ADL and ACLU have fallen to radicalism as well.

Another day, another "protest".
IYKYK

Himu

« Reply #4045 on: January 25, 2023, 07:45:21 AM »
https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1617932914875826194

Red Mike got caught Red Handed. :trumps

So turns out all Presidents and Veeps and people of the Oval Office do this. Obama next?

At this point, if so, who cares if Trump had documents at Mar El Lago? It's something all of these politicrooks do.
IYKYK

benjipwns

« Reply #4046 on: January 25, 2023, 04:25:01 PM »
I'm going to just paste what someone on my Discord server said because they said it all:

Sad that "civil rights" has become a cover for radical leftism.

More often than not when civil rights is mentioned you can assume that the activist involved has some ties to abolishing the police, Marxism, attacking "whiteness," pushing black supremacy, or falsely causing racial moral panics.

It started back in roughly 2017 with the women's march but a lot of other institutions that claim to follow civil rights like the ADL and ACLU have fallen to radicalism as well.
"It started back in roughly 2017" :rofl

At this point, if so, who cares if Trump had documents at Mar El Lago? It's something all of these politicrooks do.
The main point is how he refused to give them back when asked multiple times and lied about it. He didn't just discover them and turn them in voluntarily like Biden and Pence.

benjipwns

« Reply #4047 on: January 25, 2023, 05:10:59 PM »

james

« Reply #4048 on: January 25, 2023, 05:31:55 PM »
Biden should just apply for the Capital One Venture X Gold card using my affiliate link below!

james

« Reply #4049 on: January 26, 2023, 10:17:41 AM »
The BIDEN ECONOMY is BOOOOOMING

You dumb euros should have voted for him too

U.S. GDP rose 2.9% in the fourth quarter, more than expected

https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/26/gdp-q4-2022-us-gdp-rose-2point9percent-in-the-fourth-quarter-more-than-expected-even-as-recession-fears-loom.html

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4050 on: January 26, 2023, 03:01:13 PM »
boosts in government spending and private investment aided growth.

Business is booming jack :biden

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1618704771464167424

:pika
« Last Edit: January 26, 2023, 03:31:16 PM by Nintex »
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4052 on: January 27, 2023, 12:33:37 AM »
MOLLIE HEMINGWAY, THE FEDERALIST: It is unbelievable that they were allowed for two years, that Facebook was allowed to deplatform at first the sitting president of the United States, then the leader of the Republican party, now a candidate for president, a potential future president of the United States. They did this in part because people were not creating enough outrage over it.

Facebook in general has done so much to attack freedom of speech, freedom of expression, and the freedom of free people to debate. They didn't do it just with Trump. They did it with all sorts of effective voices. All sorts of important debates about COVID. And, so, finally two years later after meddling in election after election, now they're finally saying, oh, he can come back now. This isn't even coming close to making right what they did to this country and what they continue to do.

It is true that the left has become this authoritarian totalitarian force. They have pushed to continue this horrific censorship that has done so much to destroy civil society in the United States. So they did try to keep the pressure on Facebook. But that is not to their credit that they are even worse than Google or Facebook or Twitter or these Big Tech companies that have done so much censorship against the American people.

It's just crazy how much the left supports this type of restriction on how people can say or think or what should happen to them when they do. I think it's also worth remembering when this happened -- when this move to take President Trump off of these platforms happened -- it was so bad that it alarmed people who don't even have the protections of our First Amendment. Angela Merkel was appalled. Various other European leaders were terrified about what was happening with how much control these Big Tech companies have over -- if you can do this to the sitting president of the United States, this makes you more powerful than most governments.

They are not just private companies. They have a lot of privileges that are afforded to them. This cannot continue. And if they think, oh, after two years of this type of thing, allowing a little bit of more free expression would keep people from coming after them, I think they have another thing coming. They are an existential threat to the country and the party.
:stahp

BIONIC

• Virgo. Live Music. The Office. Tacos. Fur mom. True crime junkie. INTJ.
« Reply #4053 on: January 27, 2023, 04:04:53 PM »
Nintex, your world class analysis and commentary is needed:

https://twitter.com/ap/status/1619051120084586507
« Last Edit: January 27, 2023, 04:11:25 PM by BIONIC »
Margs

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4054 on: January 27, 2023, 04:18:33 PM »
How did the police fail to act? Fucking Twatter morons.
Spud

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4055 on: January 27, 2023, 05:49:59 PM »
So this guy comes to visit Paul because Nancy is out of town. Poor Nancy, if only she knew what Paulie was up to with these guys.
It's the family of the speaker right, she's the third in line. Like if they shot me and they shot Mike, you'd have Nancy. Boy, that would've been something. PRESIDENT PELOSI. The whole world would've laughed at us but thankfully I wouldn't have to live through it.
In any case where is the security. I mean, you can't tell me that Nancy doesn't have security. I've been to that neighbourhood it's the most secure, you wouldn't believe. You have all these big guys standing around, ay yay yay, they're packing right? She knows what I'm talking about.

Anyway there this weirdo, his pants are halfway down. They open the door like a cute couple. This weirdo takes the hammer and hits poor Paul but not in the usual way. :trumps
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4056 on: January 27, 2023, 08:05:15 PM »

:salute
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4057 on: January 27, 2023, 09:11:57 PM »
That's just Nixon's madman strategy except stupider.

D3RANG3D

• The Bore's Like Bot
« Reply #4058 on: January 28, 2023, 12:44:34 PM »

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4060 on: January 28, 2023, 04:54:12 PM »
https://twitter.com/Faytuks/status/1619436852678918144

I wonder if in 2024 Democrats will actually put "WAR WITH RUSSIA (and maybe China)" in all caps in their platform.

It's fucking crazy that the only viable anti-war candidate is Donald Trump  :doge
🤴

benjipwns

« Reply #4062 on: January 29, 2023, 02:32:54 PM »

:american

chronovore

• relapsed dev
« Reply #4063 on: January 30, 2023, 12:28:49 AM »
Mark Twain once wrote, "All men have an emotion to kill; when they strongly dislike some one they involuntarily wish he was dead. I have never killed any one, but I have read some obituary notices with great satisfaction."

I will dance a public jig when Trump kicks it.

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

benjipwns

« Reply #4065 on: January 31, 2023, 01:27:24 PM »
McKinsey probably doesn't offer too much training on the federal bureaucracy. Such an institution seems like something their theory probably posits cannot exist at all.

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
🤴

Potato

• Senior's Member
« Reply #4068 on: January 31, 2023, 07:11:43 PM »
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1620541496398336000

wait for the end

Is that a storytime session for mentally handicapped children or something?
Spud

Tasty

Tasty

« Reply #4070 on: January 31, 2023, 07:30:32 PM »
It's fucking crazy that the only viable anti-war candidate is Donald Trump  :doge

No, you're just fucking crazy. :social2

Skullfuckers Anonymous

• Will hunt bullies for fruit baskets. PM for details.

benjipwns

« Reply #4072 on: January 31, 2023, 10:04:12 PM »
SEAN HANNITY: How will other candidates distinguish themselves against Donald Trump if they agree with his policies?

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: I really don't know, but I do know this. We're lucky it's a party to have Mike Pompeo, who was a terrific secretary of state. Nikki Haley, a strong voice in the U.N. for the American-First agenda. My buddy and love him, Tim Scott, right? Mike Pence is maybe the most decent guy to ever serve in the government.

Here's why I am with Trump. I know the downside of Trump but let me tell you about the upside of Trump. There are no Trump policies without Donald Trump. Do you know why NATO gave $431 billion in defense spending increases? Because they thought Trump really moment when it he said he was going to pull out.

Do you know why the capital -- we moved the embassy of the United States to Jerusalem? Every president before Trump said "I will do it" but then all the smart people said it would create World War II. Trump said, "I said I would do it, I would do it."

He's responsible for securing the border through his personal will. When he put tariffs on Chinese products, it scared the crap out of Mexico and they said, "Yes, we'll be glad to give you 28,000 troops, we'll be glad to keep people in Mexico. "Because they thought Trump would put tariffs on Mexican policies.

There are no Trump policies without the man, Donald Trump. And to all these people who are very talented, I don't think you could do what he did, and I want him to have another shot. Unfinished business.

SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM: No, we need to get ready for a real spirited contest. Now, why Trump? You mentioned like DeSantis, if you try to tell me that Ron DeSantis is not a good governor in Florida, I'm not going to listen to you. If you try to tell me Mike Pompeo is not qualified to be president, I'm not going to listen to you because I think he is.

I am for Trump not because of the flaws of anybody else. I'm for Donald Trump because I know what I'm going to get. We need somebody that, on day one, can get this country back on track. That can secure our border and bring order out of chaos. Somebody the Russians and the Chinese fear. Somebody that can take the fight to the terrorists. The Abraham Accords are the result of Donald Trump impressing the Arabs and the Israelis. He's the best solution to the problems we face, not because of the flaws of others but because of what I know he can do, and I'm telling your listeners right now, when you hear, "I like Trump policies but I'm ready for somebody new," there are no Trump policies without Donald Trump.
:popular :era :popular

Tasty

« Reply #4073 on: January 31, 2023, 11:59:34 PM »
Somebody the Russians... fear

Riiiiiiiiiiight.

Tasty

« Reply #4074 on: February 01, 2023, 12:01:00 AM »
there are no Trump policies without Donald Trump

This is moronic and dangerous Cult of Personality type thinking that's barely a step removed from actual cultism.

Tasty

« Reply #4075 on: February 01, 2023, 12:01:39 AM »
I'd have loved that interviewer to ask about Trump's weaknesses.

"He got none! :derp"

Tasty

« Reply #4076 on: February 01, 2023, 12:02:45 AM »
> talks about needing Trump to get the country back on track
> spends 90% of his airtime talking about international affairs

:derp

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4077 on: February 01, 2023, 03:43:53 AM »
We've already reached the bargaining phase of Trump II.
🤴

james

« Reply #4078 on: February 01, 2023, 01:22:24 PM »
Im hearing rumors that the FBI are raiding Biden, did they find the dungeon with the kids?

Nintex

• Finish the Fight
« Reply #4079 on: February 01, 2023, 01:32:05 PM »
Is the FBI looking for Nothing Burgers again?
🤴