Author Topic: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)  (Read 2472907 times)

BobFromPikeCreek

Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #38460 on: December 19, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »
That is the most thorough annihilation I have ever seen. Good lord. Her highschool life is ruined. :lol
zzzzz

ManaByte

• I must hurry back to my comic book store, where I dispense the insults rather than absorb them.
CBG

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Here!)
« Reply #38462 on: December 19, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
That is amazing.
PSP

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38463 on: December 19, 2009, 05:09:36 PM »
"Hey Brian, if you cut your hair you're getting a BJ!!!!!" :rofl :rofl
PSP

Purple Filth

• This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win—and it can—then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38465 on: December 19, 2009, 05:19:14 PM »
That is probably one of the best uses of the Internet I have ever seen. He even tagged all the guys on the list. :lol
PSP

OptimoPeach

« Reply #38466 on: December 19, 2009, 05:22:06 PM »
Haha, one of the white knights in that thread compared this to murdering someone.

What's really great is it's not like the sister can go whining to her parents about how her brother made the details of her sexual exploits public. Genius!

edit: "I <3 Facebook like you <3 cock." :rofl :rofl :rofl
hi5

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38467 on: December 19, 2009, 05:24:25 PM »
Yeah, especially if she lives in a strict Asian household. Man, her parents would mess her up far worse than any high school public humiliation could.

I do love the guys: OMG THIS IS UNFAIR RAWR :lol

... It's also followed by people saying she's not a slut. Look, we give Kosma grief for sleeping around (how many AIDS jokes?), so I don't see the difference. Not to mention Kosma didn't make a FUCK LIST where he put deadlines and goals next to peoples' names. The arbitrary timeline is the worst offender.
PSP

cool breeze

« Reply #38468 on: December 19, 2009, 05:26:03 PM »
The worst is the fact that she straight up says that she'd go slave for one of the guys.  The parents are gonna make disowning children fashionable again.

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #38469 on: December 19, 2009, 05:29:07 PM »
Some girl somewhere:

3. BrandNew - If he stops wearing scarves indoors, I might give him a blowjob!
AMC

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38470 on: December 19, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
 :lol
PSP

Flannel Boy

• classic millennial sex pickle
  • Icon
« Reply #38471 on: December 19, 2009, 05:32:58 PM »
Flannel Girl

398. Malek - If he comes to class, I might open my blinds later tonight.

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38472 on: December 19, 2009, 06:01:07 PM »
390. Arvie - If he gets rid of the cravat, I might give him a tug job.
PSP

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38473 on: December 19, 2009, 06:38:53 PM »
390. Arvie - If he gets rid of the cravat and doesn't try to talk to me, I might smile at him once or twice a year in passing.  And not a full smile.  I wouldn't want him to think that his presence actually gives me any sort of joy whatsoever. 

:'(

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #38474 on: December 19, 2009, 08:30:32 PM »
 :lol

TakingBackSunday

• Banana Grabber
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #38475 on: December 19, 2009, 08:37:32 PM »
I'm already on that list–I just need to get my hair cut :teehee
püp

AdmiralViscen

• Murdered in the digital realm
« Reply #38476 on: December 19, 2009, 09:01:01 PM »
That is probably one of the best uses of the Internet I have ever seen. He even tagged all the guys on the list. :lol

yes, that was a great touch :rofl

spoiler (click to show/hide)
the fuck is v card
[close]

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38477 on: December 19, 2009, 09:02:46 PM »
PROOF ?
PSP

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #38478 on: December 19, 2009, 09:28:56 PM »
What asian with strict parents has the handwriting of a fourteen year old white kid?  Also the whole thing looks too...forced.

I bet you think she should be good at math, too. Racist!

Fake
[close]

Mandark

• Icon
« Reply #38479 on: December 19, 2009, 09:32:09 PM »
Yeah.  Who would say "my parents are Asian" as if your fb friends don't know your ethnicity?  Also, "titty bang" is a good sign of something being written by a dude.

Besides, we're talking about an underaged Asian girl here.  What are the odds that titty banging is even physically viable?  I'm just saying.
[close]

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38480 on: December 19, 2009, 09:42:12 PM »
You are trying to assign logic to not just a teenage girl, but a horny teenage girl.  This is a flaw in your argument. 

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #38481 on: December 19, 2009, 09:55:51 PM »
You are trying to assign logic to not just a teenage girl, but a horny teenage girl.  This is a flaw in your argument. 

how can we really trust your knowledge of horny teenage female thought patterns?
nat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38482 on: December 19, 2009, 10:01:25 PM »
Well I guess if we need horny teenage male thought patterns than we know who to go to, right fistful?
USA

fistfulofmetal

• RAPTOR
« Reply #38483 on: December 19, 2009, 10:03:07 PM »
green man?
nat

Beezy

« Reply #38484 on: December 19, 2009, 10:03:47 PM »

the fuck is v card
[close]
She wants to take their virginity.

treythemovie

« Reply #38485 on: December 19, 2009, 10:11:45 PM »

the fuck is v card
[close]
She's going to give up her virginity... twice?

Beezy

« Reply #38486 on: December 19, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »
I don't think you properly read what I wrote...

Madrun Badrun

• twin-anused mascot
« Reply #38487 on: December 19, 2009, 10:42:15 PM »
I think the v-card thing means that she is willing to give up to either of them should the situation arise. 

how can we really trust your knowledge of horny teenage female thought patterns?

My teenage fantasies should count as an in depth study into them. 
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 12:18:21 AM by Father_Mike »

CajoleJuice

• kill me
  • Icon
« Reply #38488 on: December 19, 2009, 11:38:12 PM »
What FM said about the V-card.
AMC

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38489 on: December 20, 2009, 12:19:28 AM »
Why? He's always been an irritating Resident Evil freak. Does he still have that website?
USA

Joe Molotov

• I'm much more humble than you would understand.
  • Administrator
« Reply #38490 on: December 20, 2009, 12:50:16 AM »

the fuck is v card
[close]
She's going to give up her virginity... twice?

The one guy was only a maybe.
©@©™

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #38491 on: December 20, 2009, 01:08:24 AM »
Joe do you have your v-card?
fat

BlueTsunami

• The Muffin Man
Re: The Outside Link Thread (All Your GAF, OA, SA, YouTube, etc. Links Go In Her
« Reply #38492 on: December 20, 2009, 04:33:38 AM »
[youtube=560,345]HmJbJs-9ST0[/youtube]

:9

BobFromPikeCreek

« Reply #38493 on: December 20, 2009, 04:34:42 AM »
If cvxfreak is banned over at GAF, someone needs to invite his ass over here.

We need anecdotal Ugu~ XIII sales numbers.
zzzzz

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #38494 on: December 20, 2009, 10:29:20 AM »
cvxfreak posts here, although rarely.

Edit: I like reading sales data but the anecdotal thing is kind of a joke.  I mean, if you want to spend hours a week looking around for stuff, I guess that is your thing.  I almost put it up with the anecdotal stories about a pasty socially inept nerd bragging about his sister's hot friend who can't stop playing Wii Music, like it is supposed to mean something on a macro level.

The downside of all anecdotal shit is that it is basically a way to project your biases.  An Sfag isn't going to say that there is a complete pallet of PS3s sitting in the middle of a Best Buy.  An Nfag is just itching to tell about all of the unconventional non-gamers who want to get one.  Ok but what does this mean?  At least with the sales numbers, you get the numbers, sans bullshit.  With anecdotal tales, the story rarely jives with the numbers, unless it is something obvious (like a hit game selling out).

Besides, if you can't handle a flip comment, it is time to re-evaluate your priorities on the internet.  It isn't like Bebpo told cvx that his numbers are shit and he needs to kill himself.  Handling snide remarks in a socially acceptable manner (ie, not throw a shit fit) is part of being an adjusted human being.  Flying off the handle about a snarky comment does little to change the view that internet gaming nerds are sensitive, socially maladjusted manchildren who need to coddled as they socially play eternal catch up to seventh graders.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2009, 10:38:47 AM by T EXP »
🍆🍆

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #38495 on: December 20, 2009, 10:48:28 AM »

Edit: I like reading sales data but the anecdotal thing is kind of a joke.  I mean, if you want to spend hours a week looking around for stuff, I guess that is your thing.  I almost put it up with the anecdotal stories about a pasty socially inept nerd bragging about his sister's hot friend who can't stop playing Wii Music, like it is supposed to mean something on a macro level.

The downside of all anecdotal shit is that it is basically a way to project your biases.  An Sfag isn't going to say that there is a complete pallet of PS3s sitting in the middle of a Best Buy.  An Nfag is just itching to tell about all of the unconventional non-gamers who want to get one.  Ok but what does this mean?  At least with the sales numbers, you get the numbers, sans bullshit.  With anecdotal tales, the story rarely jives with the numbers, unless it is something obvious (like a hit game selling out).

Besides, if you can't handle a flip comment, it is time to re-evaluate your priorities on the internet.  It isn't like Bebpo told cvx that his numbers are shit and he needs to kill himself.  Handling snide remarks in a socially acceptable manner (ie, not throw a shit fit) is part of being an adjusted human being.  Flying off the handle about a snarky comment does little to change the view that internet gaming nerds are sensitive, socially maladjusted manchildren who need to coddled as they socially play eternal catch up to seventh graders.

what about those of us who have fun trolling for no reason :ninja

Stoney Mason

• So Long and thanks for all the fish
« Reply #38496 on: December 20, 2009, 11:08:44 AM »
Roughly agreed. The whole gimmick of I'm going to be a troll because trolling is fun might be fine when you have a few people doing it but when you have a shitload of people doing it, it loses whatever charm or useful features it might have. And you also lose the right to complain that said trolling instigated anything since that is your sole person in the first place.

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #38497 on: December 20, 2009, 11:10:44 AM »
I tend to surround myself with people who can take/dish out random snarky comments irl.

Olivia Wilde Homo

• Proud Kinkshamer
« Reply #38498 on: December 20, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »

And making random snarky comments goes over oh-so-well in real life, doesn't it?

Look, I'm an asshole, and unlike a lot of you guys, I'm an asshole in real life, too.  Sometimes I make people turn red, sometimes I make them cry, sometimes I make them punch me in the face.  But you know, not once have I ever gone, "Golly, what was he so upset about?"

If you're going to be a dick, go for it.  I approve, because I hate people.  But if you're going to be a dick, you forfeit the right to act all shocked when people are unhappy about your actions.  Because, frankly, if your chain of thought goes "I'm going to act like an asshole" -> "what a baby, he got mad" -> "he had no right to be upset, what a social reject", then I'm sorry to say, you're the one who doesn't understand social rules.  You've caught up with the seventh graders, congrats, but you're never going to catch up to the grown-ups.

Grown-ups include people who throw a fit about some random dude on the internet's disapproval?
🍆🍆

Don Flamenco

• FootDiFootDiFootDive
« Reply #38499 on: December 20, 2009, 11:23:27 AM »
yeah, I definitely make sure it's okay first before I start up with them.  

I've gotten some weird reactions from random folks for the stupidest shit.  Not like getting punched out, but...well, there's a guy I sat next to in one of my classes this semester, he was always pretty nice, polite, made conversation etc.  One day I missed class and I asked him for notes from the previous day.  Turned out he skipped too.  I made some dumb joke like "oh man, I was relying on you, you let me down!"  He gave me a dirty look and didn't reply.  Then I froze up because I realized he didn't even give me a courtesy chuckle.  It was strange...he remained somewhat polite, but didn't make conversation or anything for the rest of the semester.  ???

Barry Egan

• The neurotic is nailed to the cross of his fiction.
« Reply #38500 on: December 20, 2009, 11:28:17 AM »
yeah, I definitely make sure it's okay first before I start up with them.  

I've gotten some weird reactions from random folks for the stupidest shit.  Not like getting punched out, but...well, there's a guy I sat next to in one of my classes this semester, he was always pretty nice, polite, made conversation etc.  One day I missed class and I asked him for notes from the previous day.  Turned out he skipped too.  I made some dumb joke like "oh man, I was relying on you, you let me down!"  He gave me a dirty look and didn't reply.  Then I froze up because I realized he didn't even give me a courtesy chuckle.  It was strange...he remained somewhat polite, but didn't make conversation or anything for the rest of the semester.  ???

This man gets straight fucking A's. 

Phoenix Dark

• I got no game it's just some bitches understand my story
« Reply #38501 on: December 20, 2009, 11:30:05 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)
we need an Africa Cry emote  :lol

Barry Egan

« Reply #38502 on: December 20, 2009, 11:47:04 AM »
nvm

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #38503 on: December 20, 2009, 11:52:47 AM »

(Image removed from quote.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Barry Egan

Third

• BODY TALK
« Reply #38505 on: December 20, 2009, 12:10:38 PM »
what the hell is he talking about  :lol

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38506 on: December 20, 2009, 12:18:34 PM »
I can't thank the lord enough that i'm not kevin garnet black.
USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #38507 on: December 20, 2009, 12:49:39 PM »
I'll give you one of my spares for $50
fat

Barry Egan

« Reply #38508 on: December 20, 2009, 12:55:47 PM »

Pictured: Abused mother, Sisters Preferred Fursonas, and Member of Breaking-An-Entering/Beginner Parcore Alliance

Christmas at the Amirox's!

archie4208

« Reply #38509 on: December 20, 2009, 12:56:28 PM »
That's Amir0x?  I thought he was a fat white guy. ???

Barry Egan

« Reply #38510 on: December 20, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »
that's just a friend

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #38511 on: December 20, 2009, 01:00:22 PM »
Ok, no. Get a job
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38512 on: December 20, 2009, 01:16:14 PM »
That's Amir0x?  I thought he was a fat white guy. ???

He's right there on the left, how could you miss him?
USA

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #38513 on: December 20, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »
$50 upfront with a guarantee that you pay it back if I get banned at any point in the next 2 years (again, unless I do something stupid to merit a ban).

NO :lol

You buy it, it's yours. Why would I want to give you money back in return for a BANNEd account? God damn I thought you were some economics major
fat

MyNameIsMethodis

• QUIT
  • Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38514 on: December 20, 2009, 01:19:06 PM »
demi ill buy the account from you
USA

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38516 on: December 20, 2009, 03:13:24 PM »
Green Shinobi can't take THE BORE. :greenshinobi
PSP

demi

• cooler than willco
  • Administrator
« Reply #38517 on: December 20, 2009, 04:06:56 PM »
It's to guarantee that you don't send an email saying "hey Evilore, your favorite banned member Green Shinobi is now posting under the following name..." and just keep the cash anyway.

I'm easily the most trusted member on this board.
fat

The Fake Shemp

• Ebola Carrier
« Reply #38518 on: December 20, 2009, 04:08:21 PM »
I gave demi money once to buy some groceries and he spent it all on pizza and lube for himself. :maf
PSP

Flannel Boy

• Icon
« Reply #38519 on: December 20, 2009, 04:09:43 PM »
I gave demi money once to buy some groceries and he spent it all on pizza and lube for himself. :maf

I don't see the problem. Most of the lube ended up in his insides.